Rioter Comments
Aerothal (NA)
: This was such an unfair game. Matchmaker is so silly.
The Ranked and Matchmaking System is a joke. It only counts wins and losses. It doesn't accurately gauge a player's skill or knowledge of the game. This is one reason why there are feeders at every tier. The system doesn't look at KDAs. Look at the high death averages on your team.
: As a solo queue player... I'm sick of having to play against two people the entire game.
This is was Gold tier? That's sad. These team comps are trash. You shouldn't have expected much after you saw the Twitch Jungle with no tanks and little to no engage/disengage on your team. However, I also find it interesting that you complained about ganks, but didn't upgrade your ward.
: I think it's because there's very little room for error as ADC. If you step out of position, you just die instantly and contribute nothing to a fight. Roles that are more CD reliant like tanks, mages, and supports can all at least fire off a solid ability rotation before they get blown up. ADCs end up blaming team and such because they are so reliant on their team, and because they are under so much pressure not to make ANY mistakes in the late game (if your adc dies for no reason late game, you lose the teamfight guaranteed). At least, that's my analysis as a support main.
So these are the type of post Rioters respond to? Yet, you guys ignore all of the countless posts regarding the broken Ranked and Matchmaking System? League of Legends is such a joke.
khorney (NA)
: i dont know i get nothing lower then a A+ and me getting a A+ is rare. S- and above for me .
I like how this guy pretends that he doesn't know he is trolling. Going full AP as a Support with all offensive runes and masteries. LMAO!
: Rito Needs to Actually Start Listening & Performing What The Majority of the Player Base Wants
At this point, I doubt League of Legends will ever improve. The Ranked/Matchmaking System is too broken. Until the Ranked and Matchmaking system gets a complete rework, the game will continue to lose it's players to better quality games.
: I actually just realized that Dynamic Queue is Neapolitan Icecream.
Once we just admit League isn't going to get better, we can move on to a better game.
: Surrender and move onto the next game. I suggest Overwatch. League is on it's last leg.
> [{quoted}](name=zSkeletoRz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mis90ZI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-23T04:11:29.756+0000) > > Surrender and move onto the next game. I suggest Overwatch. > > League is on it's last leg. League is definitely dying. I give it another year or two.
: How to deal with feeders
Aside from split pushing, getting objectives, and trying not to die is the only tip I have. League of Legends matchmaking is horrible. The Ranked system is a joke. There is no accurate measure of skill in this game. Give it a year or two and this game will have died.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0007000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T16:47:04.088+0000) > > Filled with people like what? If you would like my credentials I would be glad to give them. I am an active member of GD since preseason 3, a long term forum member of many game boards for over 10 years, holder of a yellow, green, and blue honour ribbon since three months after joining league, regularly honoured under all categories even in Ranked, never been reported, only had a few false warnings on the boards, and has been mentioned as an outstanding member of the community by many including a nod from a Rioter that they wished they had more people like me around. > > I do not know what I am doing except pointing out a probable flaw to your game. I have already mentioned that the matchmaking system is flawed and that not all games are winnable. However, I am also pointing out a frequent problem I note with junglers at my elo. If it does not apply to you, then you have learned that you are doing things right in that area. If it does apply to you, then you have learned something today that may help further your gaming experience. > > A final note is that these are public boards. When you post a thread, that thread belongs to the owner of the board, not you. I am free to post whatever I wish on this post within the bounds of the universal rules. You may not decide who posts what on your thread; that is up to Riot. If you feel I am derailing your thread or in other ways breaking the universal rules, please feel free to report my posts. Ouch, OP gonna need some burn cream. Btw how's life in the forest? Keeping the bears away from your picnic baskets I hope. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00070000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T19:01:58.993+0000) > > Ouch, OP gonna need some burn cream. > > Btw how's life in the forest? Keeping the bears away from your picnic baskets I hope. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} No burn cream needed. He's a non-factor.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000700000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T14:57:31.907+0000) > > Assert my position? This is my post. You did not approach my thread seeking to understand. 2 of the players on my team were playing poorly intentionally. One was player unskilled with Yasuo. Another player had a decent matchup with Azir, but for some reason he afk'd during the game after several more deaths. > > I have responded to many people on this thread. Not all of them have been jerks. Many have provided valuable information or an analytical response. However, I am well aware that this gaming community possess many people like yourself. I choose not to no longer engage with you on the thread I created. Please leave and have a good day. Filled with people like what? If you would like my credentials I would be glad to give them. I am an active member of GD since preseason 3, a long term forum member of many game boards for over 10 years, holder of a yellow, green, and blue honour ribbon since three months after joining league, regularly honoured under all categories even in Ranked, never been reported, only had a few false warnings on the boards, and has been mentioned as an outstanding member of the community by many including a nod from a Rioter that they wished they had more people like me around. I do not know what I am doing except pointing out a probable flaw to your game. I have already mentioned that the matchmaking system is flawed and that not all games are winnable. However, I am also pointing out a frequent problem I note with junglers at my elo. If it does not apply to you, then you have learned that you are doing things right in that area. If it does apply to you, then you have learned something today that may help further your gaming experience. A final note is that these are public boards. When you post a thread, that thread belongs to the owner of the board, not you. I am free to post whatever I wish on this post within the bounds of the universal rules. You may not decide who posts what on your thread; that is up to Riot. If you feel I am derailing your thread or in other ways breaking the universal rules, please feel free to report my posts.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0007000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T16:47:04.088+0000) > > Filled with people like what? If you would like my credentials I would be glad to give them. I am an active member of GD since preseason 3, a long term forum member of many game boards for over 10 years, holder of a yellow, green, and blue honour ribbon since three months after joining league, regularly honoured under all categories even in Ranked, never been reported, only had a few false warnings on the boards, and has been mentioned as an outstanding member of the community by many including a nod from a Rioter that they wished they had more people like me around. > > I do not know what I am doing except pointing out a probable flaw to your game. I have already mentioned that the matchmaking system is flawed and that not all games are winnable. However, I am also pointing out a frequent problem I note with junglers at my elo. If it does not apply to you, then you have learned that you are doing things right in that area. If it does apply to you, then you have learned something today that may help further your gaming experience. > > A final note is that these are public boards. When you post a thread, that thread belongs to the owner of the board, not you. I am free to post whatever I wish on this post within the bounds of the universal rules. You may not decide who posts what on your thread; that is up to Riot. If you feel I am derailing your thread or in other ways breaking the universal rules, please feel free to report my posts. Wow! You really are egotistical. It's one thing to post on a public board. It's another to continuously harass people. Your presence isn't wanted here. If I could block or mute you, I would have. Lucky you. I'm done replying to you trolls.
Raw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:17:01.850+0000) > > You don't play League, therefore your opinion isn't valid. Have a good day. Still better ranking than you, pretty sad isn't it? http://www.auplod.com/u/poldua8017b.png
> [{quoted}](name=Raw,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T23:16:09.231+0000) > > Still better ranking than you, pretty sad isn't it? > http://www.auplod.com/u/poldua8017b.png You want a cookie for getting boosted? lmao
ZeeWolfZ (NA)
: Riot - Please detect boosted and bought accounts.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0007000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:25:49.176+0000) > > Yet, you're a hypocrite and telling me how I play Amumu because my cs isn't low. That's ignorant. My cs is high because I'm always farming and gaining experience. Whether it is the scuttle crab, enemy jungle, or an ally who is afk in their lane like the Yasuo and Azir was. Drop the ego and pick up some humility. If you don't understand, ask a question or go study. It will take you further in life. Bye and have a good day. I believe the only one here in need of an ego drop is yourself. You have done nothing but assert your position and insult anyone that desires to assist you or help you understand what maybe you could do better. Perhaps instead of saying "League is dying because I did well and lost" (it is dying for the reasons I previously cited) you should be asking yourself how you can always do better and realize that you cannot win everything. "Sometimes you can make no mistakes and still lose; that is not weakness, that is life." You are speaking to someone that has gained numerous S and S+ and still lost a game. It happens and probably I could've won if I had made a few better choices. If you do not understand what I am trying to convey to you, why not ask a question yourself? It will take you further up the elo ladder ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00070000000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-21T12:47:39.805+0000) > > I believe the only one here in need of an ego drop is yourself. You have done nothing but assert your position and insult anyone that desires to assist you or help you understand what maybe you could do better. Perhaps instead of saying "League is dying because I did well and lost" (it is dying for the reasons I previously cited) you should be asking yourself how you can always do better and realize that you cannot win everything. "Sometimes you can make no mistakes and still lose; that is not weakness, that is life." You are speaking to someone that has gained numerous S and S+ and still lost a game. It happens and probably I could've won if I had made a few better choices. If you do not understand what I am trying to convey to you, why not ask a question yourself? It will take you further up the elo ladder ;) Assert my position? This is my post. You did not approach my thread seeking to understand. 2 of the players on my team were playing poorly intentionally. One was player unskilled with Yasuo. Another player had a decent matchup with Azir, but for some reason he afk'd during the game after several more deaths. I have responded to many people on this thread. Not all of them have been jerks. Many have provided valuable information or an analytical response. However, I am well aware that this gaming community possess many people like yourself. I choose not to no longer engage with you on the thread I created. Please leave and have a good day.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:28:08.681+0000) > > Why does your win rate matter when you're playing mostly playing Normals and still feeding? Grow some balls first. Last response to your trolling. Bye and have a good day. Whats it feel like to be demoted to bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T08:27:47.939+0000) > > Whats it feel like to be demoted to bronze. Didn't have a good day? Thanks for bumping my thread. Have a better day today!
Caekie (NA)
: man this entire thread is complete bait but it's really funny to see op being angsty as all hell and his replies are hilarious lol
> [{quoted}](name=Caekie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2016-06-21T08:41:13.626+0000) > > man this entire thread is complete bait but it's really funny to see op being angsty as all hell and his replies are hilarious lol Glad you find it entertaining. Keep replying. Adds to its popular! Thanks. Have a good day.
: > [{quoted}](name=laughup02,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-20T09:47:39.292+0000) > > Is league declining? Probably yeah. > > This "evidence" you provided though, has literally nothing to do with league dying. http://www.itechpost.com/articles/21001/20160620/new-overwatch-competitive-mode-overwatch-competitive-mode-features-gameplay-overwatch-competitive-mode-features-new-overwatch-competitive-mode-revealed-surpasses-league-of-legends.htm
> [{quoted}](name=centuriation55,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:59:06.032+0000) > > http://www.itechpost.com/articles/21001/20160620/new-overwatch-competitive-mode-overwatch-competitive-mode-features-gameplay-overwatch-competitive-mode-features-new-overwatch-competitive-mode-revealed-surpasses-league-of-legends.htm Thank you. They are in denial.
: > [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-20T09:38:24.151+0000) > > So let me get this straight. You went Runic Echoes on Amumu and then blamed your team that you lost? > > Focus on your own abilities and builds first. You likely rushed Echoes and left Sunfire until it was too late for it to matter. > > League isn't dying because you don't know how to build Amumu in solo queue. your right it isnt dying the only reason some one new like me is evne bothering to play is becuase we heard it was a cess pool and had to see for our selves i now have a chat restriction and its becuase i get so many damn trolls and crap teammates who watch you die or rage becuase i want mid varus go adc anyways people have a boiling point the idea that the flamer is the problem shows a basic inability to use basic logic and worse we arent clones we react differently to different things. riot games pulled a jagex now its a matter of time tell osrs of lol
> [{quoted}](name=leaugesbane,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:27:45.010+0000) > > your right it isnt dying the only reason some one new like me is evne bothering to play is becuase we heard it was a cess pool and had to see for our selves > > i now have a chat restriction and its becuase i get so many damn trolls and crap teammates who watch you die or rage becuase i want mid varus go adc > > anyways people have a boiling point the idea that the flamer is the problem shows a basic inability to use basic logic and worse we arent clones we react differently to different things. riot games pulled a jagex now its a matter of time tell osrs of lol Some people can't handle truth.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wasabi Kitty,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2016-06-20T22:22:09.214+0000) > > Runic Echos Amumu isn't that bad and in certain situations can be better than Cinderhulk, especially if you have other tanky champions on your team, like a support Leona/Allistar or something. > > But with 4 squishy characters on your team against a Rengar/Leona/Lucian/Fiora then yea, it's absolutely terrible. I'd still rather go into Rylai's or GLP w/ maybe an abyssal over Echoes anyday.
> [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2016-06-20T22:28:03.752+0000) > > I'd still rather go into Rylai's or GLP w/ maybe an abyssal over Echoes anyday. You have Bot games on your account. Bye.
: Amumu was an awful pick there. Your top and bot lanes are both at a huge disadvantage. Leona/Lucian is incredibly aggressive and will crush Thresh/Ashe. Fiora will destroy Yasuo. Mid lane is an even matchup, Azir probably has the advantage if he's good, but it's Silver 5 so he probably isn't. Your team needed a jungler that could have more impact in the early game and help offset the fact that 2 of your 3 lanes are at a disadvantage and 1 is even. Someone like Rek'Sai would have been a much better pick. Also Runic Echos was a bad choice, the way your team wins that game is if you can be an incredibly tanky front line that can keep people off your damage dealers, so that Ashe/Azir can focus on maximizing their DPS. Looking at your OP.GG I can see that you play EXTREMELY passive and have EXTREMELY low kill participation. In loss on Jungle Sion you have a kill participation of 16%, the game before that, a loss on jungle Master Yi, you have a kill participation of **6%** with a damage dealt to champions of only 2555, the second lowest in the entire game is bard, who had a damage dealt to champions of 9859, almost 4x yours. I guarantee you that if I were to spectate your games I'd see you playing extremely overly passive. In the jungle you're most likely like other bronze junglers, you simply wander around the jungle aimlessly without a clear goal in mind, occasionally ganking whatever lane you happen to be near.
> [{quoted}](name=Wasabi Kitty,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-06-20T22:09:15.717+0000) > > Amumu was an awful pick there. Your top and bot lanes are both at a huge disadvantage. Leona/Lucian is incredibly aggressive and will crush Thresh/Ashe. Fiora will destroy Yasuo. Mid lane is an even matchup, Azir probably has the advantage if he's good, but it's Silver 5 so he probably isn't. Your team needed a jungler that could have more impact in the early game and help offset the fact that 2 of your 3 lanes are at a disadvantage and 1 is even. Someone like Rek'Sai would have been a much better pick. Also Runic Echos was a bad choice, the way your team wins that game is if you can be an incredibly tanky front line that can keep people off your damage dealers, so that Ashe/Azir can focus on maximizing their DPS. > > Looking at your OP.GG I can see that you play EXTREMELY passive and have EXTREMELY low kill participation. In loss on Jungle Sion you have a kill participation of 16%, the game before that, a loss on jungle Master Yi, you have a kill participation of **6%** with a damage dealt to champions of only 2555, the second lowest in the entire game is bard, who had a damage dealt to champions of 9859, almost 4x yours. > > I guarantee you that if I were to spectate your games I'd see you playing extremely overly passive. In the jungle you're most likely like other bronze junglers, you simply wander around the jungle aimlessly without a clear goal in mind, occasionally ganking whatever lane you happen to be near. I don't own Rek'Sai. What other Junglers would be options? I can understand your outside perspective can cause you to form a lot of assumptions. If you were to analyze the stats of both teams or actually inquired about the games, you could have gained a greater understand of the situations. In the Sion game, Top Lane was trolling after he fed Yasuo. This Yasuo then proceeded to continue pushing the lane. It is my understanding that you do not ignore possible winning lanes to help a losing lane. HOWEVER, my team did. One by one, players went top and died. In the game you applaud Bard's damage, however he had 1 kill and 11 deaths. He continuous abandoned the ADC, which resulted in a decent lane collapsing. The Lucian was 5/13. The Pantheon was 2/6. Now, my logic is, if the land is already fed, me going there will likely result in another death. Many of my previous ganks were not followed up on. Since the lanes were losing and not being pushed, I tried to relieve some pressure by destroying towers. Sure, I didn't group. Sure, I have 394 cs when the closest player on my team had 145 cs. HOWEVER, I only had 17k gold. The fed Jhin was 22/4/9 with 194 cs at 18k gold. How do I carry that??!
: > [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-20T09:38:24.151+0000) > > So let me get this straight. You went Runic Echoes on Amumu and then blamed your team that you lost? > > Focus on your own abilities and builds first. You likely rushed Echoes and left Sunfire until it was too late for it to matter. > > League isn't dying because you don't know how to build Amumu in solo queue. runic echos is a perfectly viable build pal, especially when it was a better rush on ap tanks
> [{quoted}](name=King of Mongoose,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2016-06-20T21:59:00.920+0000) > > runic echos is a perfectly viable build pal, especially when it was a better rush on ap tanks Some of these players don't even play Amumu. I'm not sure what they are talking about. There's only couple good options for Amumu and I prefer using the Runic Echos because it's great with my W and E. I don't go "Grenade Amumu." I go Tank masteries and base my overall build on the team comp/status in the game. Most times I go Rylai's. Other times I may go Sunfire Cape, Frozen item, or Portal, depending on how lanes are pushing. I'm not sure how other players play, but I'm a firm believer in pushing your lanes to tower, securing objectives, or utilizing the wave as vision to allow you to go ward deeper some where else before you roam/gank. In low tier, one of the issues is that players chase kills or overly focused on kills and/or Baron/Dragon at inopportune times. Often times, a tower is low or can be easily destroyed by 2-3 players. Towers don't come back. Enemy champions do.
Alphard (NA)
: I know a lot of people will give you flake for being silver 5. But I agree with you entirely. I'm plat 3 now and probably about to demote to platium 4 because of random RNG paired me up with lots of 3 man dynamic q(which is very broken because 3 man give you a higher chance of pairing against 5 solo qers). I average about a 56% winrate but lose in a laughable manner of 5 games in a row because of just dynamic q and maybe 1-2 macro mistakes from my end. It's honestly a disgusting feeling and I can promise you the good feelings of me getting to diamond in season 4 cannot even compare to being close to diamond again in plat 3. It's nowhere close because you just realized you had to go through a broken system to get there or have to join the broken system. The ladder pre platnium just pushes you to plat with how it's set up just from playing games so there is 0 incentive of actually improving(the promo series are easier and you naturally gain more lp than you lose). This game is pretty garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=Alphard,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-06-20T21:34:46.933+0000) > > I know a lot of people will give you flake for being silver 5. But I agree with you entirely. I'm plat 3 now and probably about to demote to platium 4 because of random RNG paired me up with lots of 3 man dynamic q(which is very broken because 3 man give you a higher chance of pairing against 5 solo qers). I average about a 56% winrate but lose in a laughable manner of 5 games in a row because of just dynamic q and maybe 1-2 macro mistakes from my end. It's honestly a disgusting feeling and I can promise you the good feelings of me getting to diamond in season 4 cannot even compare to being close to diamond again in plat 3. It's nowhere close because you just realized you had to go through a broken system to get there or have to join the broken system. The ladder pre platnium just pushes you to plat with how it's set up just from playing games so there is 0 incentive of actually improving(the promo series are easier and you naturally gain more lp than you lose). This game is pretty garbage. I agree with you and appreciate your point of view. Many people in these forums are just here to be negative. If pro and high tier players have an issue with Ranked, it isn't much different for lower tier. Although face unique problems, it's all still bad news for solo players. As far as micro mistakes, I've had several games like that. One game was so devastating. I was winning my lane and even killing enemies from other lanes. I may have had 0-1 deaths at the time. Unfortunately, once I finally did die, everyone else was dead and the enemy team pushed in ended the game. Just like that. I had no clue what just happened. However, I know now that I should have tried to roam and help other lanes, but they were already loss, which is why my lane usually had 2-3 enemies in it. Overall, I like to improve and I pride myself on being consistent in games. I literally feel that every death means I made a mistake. I try to limit them as much as possible. Other players may see my low deaths and assume I'm not active. Trust me. I have escaped death plenty of times on tower dives. Calculated from countless hours of play. I just want competitive games so I can see where I need to further improve (outside of decision-making).
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-20T12:42:27.664+0000) > > Aww, you must want some attention too? If League isn't dead, how about you play some Ranked games? Oh, that's right. You stopped playing Ranked games over 2 weeks ago so you can finally earn that Gold border before you demoted back to Silver aka Bronze 2.0. Congrats. Your double digit deaths are very impressive. Must be nice to go 4/12 with Vayne and get carried for a win. glad u looked me up, obviously u forgot to mention the fact i have a 70+% winrate in the jungle and 60+ in mid lane. dont feel bad ull learn how to play something outside of a bronze level eventually. you can only go up from bronze, just remember that kiddo.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-06-20T20:07:52.967+0000) > > glad u looked me up, obviously u forgot to mention the fact i have a 70+% winrate in the jungle and 60+ in mid lane. dont feel bad ull learn how to play something outside of a bronze level eventually. you can only go up from bronze, just remember that kiddo. Why does your win rate matter when you're playing mostly playing Normals and still feeding? Grow some balls first. Last response to your trolling. Bye and have a good day.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MagnaNova,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-06-20T17:31:55.475+0000) > > Ward your damn lane, stop pushing and don't stick around below 30%. If the enemy team has an aggressive early jungler like Lee Sin, Xin, Shaco, etc then expect constant ganks and play accordingly. Bitching at your Shyvana jungle because you couldn't stay alive for 5 minutes isn't going to magically make her pre-6 ganks not suck ass. > > Some junglers are good early and others need to farm more, laners have to play accordingly. They never do though, laners go HAAM and almost kill the enemy then die to a gank or get outplayed and spam ping the low health enemy like the jungler on the other side of the map can do something about it. Rinse and repeat 4 or 5 times with some "gg jungle never ganks" thrown in before 15 minutes and now it's the jungler's fault that the enemy Yasuo is 5-0 and mid tower is gone....... > > If you die to ganks a) it's your own damn fault and b) the answer is not to keep fighting increasingly fed enemies and die more. The enemy team has a jungle, play like it. If that means being super passive and farming safely then do that, even if you "could totally beat this kid if he didn't have a babysitter". > > So tired of laners dying twice before I finish my first clear and crying for ganks. No, I'm not going to come and die to that 2-0 Yasuo, Riven, Lucian, whatever. I have an unupgraded jungle item and maybe a long sword or dagger, he's a level or two over me and has like 1k more gold. Fuck that, hide under your tower and give your team time to try and do something. "No ganks", no shit, I'm not going to be a dumbass and come die to a fed laner because some spoiled brat is crying about being outplayed. He was playing Amumu who should be running around throwing bandages from bushes, not crying on top of raptors for the 20th time (look at his CS for proof of jungle farming). If it's a jungler like Shyvana or WW I tell them to not gank and power farm so they can gank as soon as possible and I tell all my lanes to play safe since no one seems to realize this. I know how to play the darn game. In Silver half my good ganker junglers like Amumu or Elise or Vi just afk farm and wonder why the lanes are behind because they are doing nothing to help. I also ward out the kazoo placing more than anyone in the game even when I'm not on support. Even pros can only handle so many well coordinated ganks and dives before they die. I like how you assume a lot how I play and it's 100% erroneous. Nothing you said reflects my playstyle at all. Chill the heck out man and don't take out on me your anger at your stupid laners that do play dumb.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-06-20T19:14:10.919+0000) > > He was playing Amumu who should be running around throwing bandages from bushes, not crying on top of raptors for the 20th time (look at his CS for proof of jungle farming). If it's a jungler like Shyvana or WW I tell them to not gank and power farm so they can gank as soon as possible and I tell all my lanes to play safe since no one seems to realize this. I know how to play the darn game. In Silver half my good ganker junglers like Amumu or Elise or Vi just afk farm and wonder why the lanes are behind because they are doing nothing to help. I also ward out the kazoo placing more than anyone in the game even when I'm not on support. Even pros can only handle so many well coordinated ganks and dives before they die. > > I like how you assume a lot how I play and it's 100% erroneous. Nothing you said reflects my playstyle at all. Chill the heck out man and don't take out on me your anger at your stupid laners that do play dumb. Yet, you're a hypocrite and telling me how I play Amumu because my cs isn't low. That's ignorant. My cs is high because I'm always farming and gaining experience. Whether it is the scuttle crab, enemy jungle, or an ally who is afk in their lane like the Yasuo and Azir was. Drop the ego and pick up some humility. If you don't understand, ask a question or go study. It will take you further in life. Bye and have a good day.
: lol silver complaining about competitive integrity, You don't even know how to play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Simon Blackquill,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-06-20T16:33:35.176+0000) > > lol silver complaining about competitive integrity, You don't even know how to play the game. Interesting considering your deaths are high and your cs is low for your tier. Seeing as you group a lot, I'll assume you were boosted. Have a good day.
Caekie (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-20T12:52:13.322+0000) > > LMAO!!! I'm not wondering why you are Plat. I just told you why. lmao. You never play solo games. NEVER. What's worst is that you lose a lot of those games too. You played with this one person 10 times and only won twice. You only care about winning, but you got all of these losses? You likely stopped playing ranked so you wouldn't get knocked out of Plat. LMAO! This kid seriously said he cares about winning. In your last 20 games, you only won 5 times and loss 15. > > It's impossible to take you seriously as a "Plat" player. If anything is evidence that the matchmaking and Ranked system is flawed, it's you. I'm Silver, nearly back Bronze, yet I outcs you? LMAO. welp my post got moderated so i guess i have to tone it down a notch and actually be polite. anyway i think you need to get your eyes checked. you're looking at my normal/aram statistics. if you're going to call me out at least get your information correct and look at the right section. like actually. you're embarrassing yourself right now. and i'm saying that as a forewarning so that when you call the next person out (which will probably be in this thread) you don't make the same mistake. my point still stands that you're showcasing yourself as the typical silver that's stuck in silver and can't seem to advance because they don't realize the problem lies with them. i literally just sat next to my friend and got him to gold 5 just by giving him pointers and coaching him. it's that easy. maybe you're mechanically sufficient but clearly your knowledge is in the gutter when it comes to winning. and if anything. you should stay there. you're the kind of player that lowers the prestige of gold
> [{quoted}](name=Caekie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00050000000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-20T14:15:36.183+0000) > > welp my post got moderated so i guess i have to tone it down a notch and actually be polite. > > anyway i think you need to get your eyes checked. you're looking at my normal/aram statistics. if you're going to call me out at least get your information correct and look at the right section. like actually. you're embarrassing yourself right now. and i'm saying that as a forewarning so that when you call the next person out (which will probably be in this thread) you don't make the same mistake. > > my point still stands that you're showcasing yourself as the typical silver that's stuck in silver and can't seem to advance because they don't realize the problem lies with them. i literally just sat next to my friend and got him to gold 5 just by giving him pointers and coaching him. it's that easy. maybe you're mechanically sufficient but clearly your knowledge is in the gutter when it comes to winning. and if anything. you should stay there. you're the kind of player that lowers the prestige of gold I did not read this post. You are irrelevant to me now. Have a good day.
Raw (NA)
: I barely play League anymore because I've been played this game since season 1 and finally got bored with it, not because I couldn't carried my team and decided to cry about it on the forum lol. KEEP THIS IN MIND, JUST BECAUSE YOU QUEUED UP FOR A GAME DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE ENTITLED TO WIN. http://www.auplod.com/u/poldua8017b.png
> [{quoted}](name=Raw,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-06-20T14:13:51.002+0000) > > I barely play League anymore because I've been played this game since season 1 and finally got bored with it, not because I couldn't carried my team and decided to cry about it on the forum lol. > KEEP THIS IN MIND, JUST BECAUSE YOU QUEUED UP FOR A GAME DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE ENTITLED TO WIN. > http://www.auplod.com/u/poldua8017b.png You don't play League, therefore your opinion isn't valid. Have a good day.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-06-20T11:29:25.990+0000) > > The Ranking system is flawed, regardless if you choose to be a fan boy and ignore it or not. Fanboy? I freaking hate Riot (except the skin development team), and I can agree the Ranking system is flawed. That game is still not the reason league is dying.
> [{quoted}](name=laughup02,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-06-20T13:40:57.215+0000) > > Fanboy? I freaking hate Riot (except the skin development team), and I can agree the Ranking system is flawed. > > That game is still not the reason league is dying. Dynamic Queue and the countless unnecessary changes to the game is why League is dying. They aren't improving the game efficiently enough to promote more competitive game play. I know my skill level is higher than my current MMR. However, the League systems is making it progressively more difficult to prove. When matched with a duo, I would assume they had some form of synergy or communication amongst themselves. This is often not the case in my experiences. The duo and trios have become a hindrance for solo players. Specifically when one player is a full tier below the player they grouped with.
Jikker (NA)
: Silver Yasuos that are not boosting or smurfs lose 99% of the time, fact. No one can play him properly with the low skill of Silver and if they want an AD melee with some CC they should go with someone easy like Wukong. Honestly without seeing that game, I can't tell for certain whether or not you were doing your best. Your stats convey to me something I see a lot of in Silver -- junglers that claim they are doing the best cause high CS and good KDA, but they absolutely never ganked and AFK farmed in the jungle. They whine that I've died twice in lane, but fail to realize that I've been ganked seven times by the enemy jungler and I only have so many summoners and I can only hide so long under turret losing CS, experience, and sometimes my life to turret dives. If your jungler never ganks and the enemy's does successfully, it's a lost game because you have no jungler. They can grab as many dragons as they want and steal the enemy blue four times, but that doesn't matter if the enemy mid is 4-0-0 and taken mid turret by 10 minutes now roaming bot because the enemy jungler repeatedly ganked mid. All that being said, I will agree that matchmaking is 100% screwed up and makes the game super unfun. I've had tons of smurfs, boosters, and high Golds in my matches not cause of my MMR, but because they are a four man with three low Silvers. I shouldn't have to face people that were Plat, heck even Diamond, last season just to get from Silver 3 to Silver 2, yet Riot expects it and probably expects me to do it by playing with a higher skilled player on my team as well which furthers the problem. I am really sad that I was unable to climb despite my best efforts because I was countered in well over half my games by a self proclaiming smurf or more often booster. I don't have the internet to play for the rest of the season so my dreams of Gold are dead thanks to DQ.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-06-20T13:33:57.027+0000) > > Silver Yasuos that are not boosting or smurfs lose 99% of the time, fact. No one can play him properly with the low skill of Silver and if they want an AD melee with some CC they should go with someone easy like Wukong. > > Honestly without seeing that game, I can't tell for certain whether or not you were doing your best. Your stats convey to me something I see a lot of in Silver -- junglers that claim they are doing the best cause high CS and good KDA, but they absolutely never ganked and AFK farmed in the jungle. They whine that I've died twice in lane, but fail to realize that I've been ganked seven times by the enemy jungler and I only have so many summoners and I can only hide so long under turret losing CS, experience, and sometimes my life to turret dives. If your jungler never ganks and the enemy's does successfully, it's a lost game because you have no jungler. They can grab as many dragons as they want and steal the enemy blue four times, but that doesn't matter if the enemy mid is 4-0-0 and taken mid turret by 10 minutes now roaming bot because the enemy jungler repeatedly ganked mid. > > All that being said, I will agree that matchmaking is 100% screwed up and makes the game super unfun. I've had tons of smurfs, boosters, and high Golds in my matches not cause of my MMR, but because they are a four man with three low Silvers. I shouldn't have to face people that were Plat, heck even Diamond, last season just to get from Silver 3 to Silver 2, yet Riot expects it and probably expects me to do it by playing with a higher skilled player on my team as well which furthers the problem. I am really sad that I was unable to climb despite my best efforts because I was countered in well over half my games by a self proclaiming smurf or more often booster. I don't have the internet to play for the rest of the season so my dreams of Gold are dead thanks to DQ. I agree. Yasuo is a hard champ to master for many players. I'm not sure why some players even attempt him in Ranked if they average over 6-9 deaths. I think you can comeback with him, but if a player lacks skill, it may be a losing battle. This Amumu game was slow for me. I say this because we had 2-3 deaths before I (or most of my team) was Level 6. I wanted to help earlier, but it's not often in the cards. Once I did get my ult, I attempted to gank mid, missed my Q, but still was able to get in range for the ult. The Azir didn't follow up on this one. However, I didn't die. Shortly after, he was ganked and I countered ganked, was able to secure a kill for Azir and scared off the Rengar Jungle. HOWEVER, despite me spamming my ping, Azir stayed low health, Rengar jump from the bush and killed him mid. The Yasuo was hugging tower because he was too aggressive early and gave up two kills. Because of his positioning and the Fiora (I think) was very healthy. I proceed to try to make something happen Bot. I think this was where I made my first mistake. I noticed that 3 enemies were trying to get dragon. 1 was killable, one was a little below half, another I thought I could escape. HOWEVER (lol), when I went in, I didn't noticed I had 5 secs on my Smite. I landed my Q, went in, tried to E and take dragon, had very little health and they got it. Rengar barely lived, support or adc was very low. I died. My ADC was near, but didn't come help. I don't blame them though. I was prepared to die, just wanted the dragon in exchange. This is where the game went downhill. The Yasuo continued to hug tower and the enemy team decided to punish him for it. He even stopped trying to push the wave, so he was dived under tower at least 2-3 times. But lane was holding tower, but was dying 1 by 1. Mid was doing ok, I tried to help a few times, but he was low. He soon afk'd for some unknown reason. He wasn't talking, so I'm not sure if he rage quit or not. I then tried to rush certain items in hopes of reaching late game and trying to carry. Never happened. That's a brief summary of that game. As far as Plat and Gold is concerned, it bothers me that when I play against "higher tier" players, I am able to hold my own. Since I'm use to not feeding and decent a trading while farming, I can usually at least hold my outer tower until my Jungle is in a better position to gank. I also like to drop wards in enemy jungle to try to get as much information as possible for the team. There's only so much I can do if other players don't possess the knowledge to utilize the information and plan for various situations.
XJ9lol (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-20T12:19:14.058+0000) > > I agree that there should be some kind of numerical value to the roles. What's worst is that Riot keeps track of a lot of the in-game stats, yet most of the stats aren't being utilized to create better matches. It seems like there would be easier solutions than forcing players to dynamic queue. Forcing team play won't make up for lack of skill and game knowledge. Yeah and a lot of the stats Riot does account for things are the incredibly useless ones. It doesn't track your performance to gauge an MMR or anything, literally counts wins and losses. I've lost games where I'm 15-1 because of idiotic teammates being 1-12 as solo laners. Does that mean I'm a bad player? Not really at least not to me. Hell my real life friend has a running joke because he on Ezreal would constantly get fed yet his team would throw and it be his fault. > Heroes of the Storm did A LOT of things right that could easily be implemented into Riot, but they won't for whatever reasons. Riot doesn't want to admit a different company was able to do something correct and also Tencent is driving them but for the sake of game quality they need to really start shaping up. A lot of these are just common sense things too, like requiring a certain proficiency with a champion before you can play it, that cuts out a lot of issues like people first timing new heroes in ranked or people having to allocate a ban to them because they don't want them played on their team. Or the scenario that in lower elos is very common where they see a champion picked like Singed and the first thing they do is google "Singed Counters" and pick whatever shows up. I've had many games in lower elos on smurfs where I first pick Singed and the enemy team instantly locked Teemo and got destroyed in lane because they didn't know how Teemo beat Singed, or how to play Teemo enough to put it together on the fly. > I've thought about playing Vi, but I'm not sure yet. I always hit my peak with her. My record was 14 ranked wins in a row, before going on a losing streak. I've never been good with Udyr or Hecarim. I've been playing some Yi here and there, but as you know, he's the worst when he gets behind. Hecarim is pretty easy to get into, Udyr is easy as long as you don't be an idiot and copy Trick2g like every other Udyr. The thing with Hecarim is when you get really good at the champion you can destroy games with just one or two kills. Oddly enough he's one champion Riot can nerf and will always somehow find a way to live without a buff or things around him getting nerfed. I've played Hecarim since his release and even before that on the PBE client and instantly fell in love with him and he's been my main ever since. The only champion taking over the slot for a small amount of time being Elise before she got widely popular in late season 3 as a jungler. > I also dislike that players say you have to carry games and if you don't, you suck. It's a total disregard for logic. The game is far too situational, even before a lane is feeding. It's one thing to lose your lane, but not repeatedly die. It's another to loss your lane, give up 3 kills on 2-3 players, and then try to help your team come back. Also, "carrying" won't make a player stop chasing kills, forget to ward, nor will it teach them how to target the correct roles in team fights. Like you mentioned, few people ever take constructive advice in this game. Then again, on the boards, few people rarely GIVE constructive advice. Yeah, it's pretty stupid that the game has this idea that in order to prove that you're capable of getting into Platinum, you have to solo carry Platinum teams when a majority of Platinum players can't even function as a teammate. > Speaking of wards, changing the wards were a terrible idea. In low tier, I rarely see people upgrade their wards. Hell, sometimes I don't even see Gold players upgrading their wards. Vision is so important and often times when my team feeds or is behind, I don't have enough information to try to take calculated risks. If I get a scanner to cover my jungle being invaded because lanes have collapsed, then I can't get a ward unless I get Trackers or Sightstone. I don't even upgrade my ward trinket, I often forget or just outright don't care enough. I preferred the seasons before when trinkets didn't exist because it meant that if you wanted a ward that it was actually an investment. Like if top lane kept getting ganked they had to allocate 75 gold for the ability to feel safe. Personally I think trinkets need to just be removed from the game personally, it was a QOL change made for players who didn't want to adapt to getting wards for safety because "but muh 75g!" I think as a jungler this change pissed me off the most because it gave people free gank protection. > Sigh... This game just isn't as fun as it could be. Agreed but everyone is going to love it and hate it for various reasons. My problem with Riot is they have this incessant need to change things that do not need to be changed because people aren't playing the game the way they want. Like before season 5 the dragon just gave gold and I think XP for a while globally to your team. Then they began doing changes when people weren't prioritizing dragon that made it so it's nearly impossible to pass up. I don't like feeling as if I HAVE to be at the dragon pit because it's going to give the enemy some permanent buff that might decide the next teamfight. When it was gold I could often shrug because it gave them gold that as a carry jungler, I probably was beating them all by more than the extra 140 gold or whatever it was. Then these changes happen EVERY FUCKING SEASON and now they're beginning to bleed into mid season patches which throws the ladders off a bit sometimes depending on the change. Season 2 nerfed the entire jungle to the point anything could jungle but the gold from jungling was bad. The idea on this was for junglers to clear their entire jungle and farm it then go ganking but really all this did was make Phoenix Udyr really powerful or Mundo/Shyv because they cleared in a heartbeat and were ganking lanes all the time because nothing to do. Then the masteries changed drastically. Season 3 buffed the jungle back to season 1 level and changed masteries yet again. In addition to it you got the Spirit Stone line instead of just Madred's. This also was the removal of GP10 items like Philosopher's Stone and Heart of Gold. In my opinion this was the golden age of the game. This was also where the UI changed once, the shop interface changed and we got a ton of new items in addition to the removal of some others like Force of Nature. Season 4 was the season that shockingly brought with it the least amount of change. All that happened here was trinkets, and the jungle gained an extra camp. The masteries were all the same. Season 5 brought the jungle changes again where smiting certain camps gave different buffs, the whole map was redone, and smite swords as well as enchantments to the swords. Smite in a following patch gained a second charge because Riot learned that the new jungle was rough on all but three champions. Then dragon became a stacking buff where different levels gave different things. I think this is also where Baron Nashor's buff went to minions instead of the players for some weird ass reason. This was also where the rift crabs came into play. Season 6 is as it is right now, a colossal mess. I fucking hate the new masteries and would kill to have season 3 masteries back honestly. In fact I'd be totally cool with them just going back to season 3 out of nowhere one day minus the Leagues System, or allowing you to fall out of tiers like in season 4. Though I feel ELO was a superior system than Leagues. Though when people bitch about changes and aren't junglers I get confused. Jungling is by far the worst thing because of how often it changes and generally over stupid things. "Oh Vlad top was abusing Spectral Wraith item, so we removed the spell vamp on it, sorry Elise and Zac players who realize Ancient Golem is a shit item." "Try this new item, Feral Flare! Oh fuck it was overtuned and now the jungle is just a bunch of afk farmers so we nerfed it." "Okay Feral Flame was still broken even after the nerf, we just got rid of the fucker along with spirit items in favor of these swords. Also the purple enchant is literally feral flame." "So the tank enchant wasn't good when it gave a ton of health and tenacity. So now what we're doing is making this ridiculously broken piece of shit that gives them health and damage!" "Cinderhulk was overtuned and an unexpected result, Sejuani came virtually out of nowhere so we nerfed it again, but it's still pretty broken." "Okay, the mage enchant was boring and we didn't learn from Cinderhulk, or Spectral Wraith so we retuned it into Runeglaive." "In a totally unexpected (everyone said not to do it because this exact shit would happen) result from Runeglaive, Mid Ezreal and other mid laners who could use the enchant effectively as laners took smite to get it. We've now removed it from being a Frozen Fist into being a Luden's Echo." "Okay, Devourer was broken in that iteration when people were actually capable of farming their jungle well. So we got this new idea for "sated devourer"! It makes every 2nd auto attack for melee trigger on-hits again in a separate attack." "Sated devourer was a flop, we removed it and brought back Madred's Bloodrazor from seasons 1-2." In a couple months they'll probably rework Bloodrazor to being ridiculously broken when it's relatively fine right now if even on the stronger side with certain champs.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ9lol,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-06-20T13:16:08.486+0000) > > Yeah and a lot of the stats Riot does account for things are the incredibly useless ones. It doesn't track your performance to gauge an MMR or anything, literally counts wins and losses. I've lost games where I'm 15-1 because of idiotic teammates being 1-12 as solo laners. Does that mean I'm a bad player? Not really at least not to me. Hell my real life friend has a running joke because he on Ezreal would constantly get fed yet his team would throw and it be his fault. > > Riot doesn't want to admit a different company was able to do something correct and also Tencent is driving them but for the sake of game quality they need to really start shaping up. A lot of these are just common sense things too, like requiring a certain proficiency with a champion before you can play it, that cuts out a lot of issues like people first timing new heroes in ranked or people having to allocate a ban to them because they don't want them played on their team. Or the scenario that in lower elos is very common where they see a champion picked like Singed and the first thing they do is google "Singed Counters" and pick whatever shows up. I've had many games in lower elos on smurfs where I first pick Singed and the enemy team instantly locked Teemo and got destroyed in lane because they didn't know how Teemo beat Singed, or how to play Teemo enough to put it together on the fly. > > Hecarim is pretty easy to get into, Udyr is easy as long as you don't be an idiot and copy Trick2g like every other Udyr. The thing with Hecarim is when you get really good at the champion you can destroy games with just one or two kills. Oddly enough he's one champion Riot can nerf and will always somehow find a way to live without a buff or things around him getting nerfed. I've played Hecarim since his release and even before that on the PBE client and instantly fell in love with him and he's been my main ever since. The only champion taking over the slot for a small amount of time being Elise before she got widely popular in late season 3 as a jungler. > > Yeah, it's pretty stupid that the game has this idea that in order to prove that you're capable of getting into Platinum, you have to solo carry Platinum teams when a majority of Platinum players can't even function as a teammate. > > I don't even upgrade my ward trinket, I often forget or just outright don't care enough. I preferred the seasons before when trinkets didn't exist because it meant that if you wanted a ward that it was actually an investment. Like if top lane kept getting ganked they had to allocate 75 gold for the ability to feel safe. Personally I think trinkets need to just be removed from the game personally, it was a QOL change made for players who didn't want to adapt to getting wards for safety because "but muh 75g!" I think as a jungler this change pissed me off the most because it gave people free gank protection. > > Agreed but everyone is going to love it and hate it for various reasons. My problem with Riot is they have this incessant need to change things that do not need to be changed because people aren't playing the game the way they want. Like before season 5 the dragon just gave gold and I think XP for a while globally to your team. Then they began doing changes when people weren't prioritizing dragon that made it so it's nearly impossible to pass up. I don't like feeling as if I HAVE to be at the dragon pit because it's going to give the enemy some permanent buff that might decide the next teamfight. When it was gold I could often shrug because it gave them gold that as a carry jungler, I probably was beating them all by more than the extra 140 gold or whatever it was. > > Then these changes happen EVERY FUCKING SEASON and now they're beginning to bleed into mid season patches which throws the ladders off a bit sometimes depending on the change. > > Season 2 nerfed the entire jungle to the point anything could jungle but the gold from jungling was bad. The idea on this was for junglers to clear their entire jungle and farm it then go ganking but really all this did was make Phoenix Udyr really powerful or Mundo/Shyv because they cleared in a heartbeat and were ganking lanes all the time because nothing to do. Then the masteries changed drastically. > > Season 3 buffed the jungle back to season 1 level and changed masteries yet again. In addition to it you got the Spirit Stone line instead of just Madred's. This also was the removal of GP10 items like Philosopher's Stone and Heart of Gold. In my opinion this was the golden age of the game. This was also where the UI changed once, the shop interface changed and we got a ton of new items in addition to the removal of some others like Force of Nature. > > Season 4 was the season that shockingly brought with it the least amount of change. All that happened here was trinkets, and the jungle gained an extra camp. The masteries were all the same. > > Season 5 brought the jungle changes again where smiting certain camps gave different buffs, the whole map was redone, and smite swords as well as enchantments to the swords. Smite in a following patch gained a second charge because Riot learned that the new jungle was rough on all but three champions. Then dragon became a stacking buff where different levels gave different things. I think this is also where Baron Nashor's buff went to minions instead of the players for some weird ass reason. This was also where the rift crabs came into play. > > Season 6 is as it is right now, a colossal mess. I fucking hate the new masteries and would kill to have season 3 masteries back honestly. In fact I'd be totally cool with them just going back to season 3 out of nowhere one day minus the Leagues System, or allowing you to fall out of tiers like in season 4. Though I feel ELO was a superior system than Leagues. > > Though when people bitch about changes and aren't junglers I get confused. Jungling is by far the worst thing because of how often it changes and generally over stupid things. > > "Oh Vlad top was abusing Spectral Wraith item, so we removed the spell vamp on it, sorry Elise and Zac players who realize Ancient Golem is a shit item." > > "Try this new item, Feral Flare! Oh fuck it was overtuned and now the jungle is just a bunch of afk farmers so we nerfed it." > > "Okay Feral Flame was still broken even after the nerf, we just got rid of the fucker along with spirit items in favor of these swords. Also the purple enchant is literally feral flame." > > "So the tank enchant wasn't good when it gave a ton of health and tenacity. So now what we're doing is making this ridiculously broken piece of shit that gives them health and damage!" > > "Cinderhulk was overtuned and an unexpected result, Sejuani came virtually out of nowhere so we nerfed it again, but it's still pretty broken." > > "Okay, the mage enchant was boring and we didn't learn from Cinderhulk, or Spectral Wraith so we retuned it into Runeglaive." > > "In a totally unexpected (everyone said not to do it because this exact shit would happen) result from Runeglaive, Mid Ezreal and other mid laners who could use the enchant effectively as laners took smite to get it. We've now removed it from being a Frozen Fist into being a Luden's Echo." > > "Okay, Devourer was broken in that iteration when people were actually capable of farming their jungle well. So we got this new idea for "sated devourer"! It makes every 2nd auto attack for melee trigger on-hits again in a separate attack." > > "Sated devourer was a flop, we removed it and brought back Madred's Bloodrazor from seasons 1-2." > > > In a couple months they'll probably rework Bloodrazor to being ridiculously broken when it's relatively fine right now if even on the stronger side with certain champs. You made a lot of valid points. I started playing at the end of Season 3. I had never heard of League of Legends, but it was referred, so I tried it since they played. I didn't even know what a MOBA was. I think I played Ashe or Miss Fortune in every lane. I didn't know what the roles were. I just went bot because I didn't want to be in lane dying alone at first. I think I've improved tremendously thanks to countless hours, several coaches, and then as you mentioned, they keep changing stuff. I personally didn't have a problem investing in the 2-3 wards. It was great to know when someone was ganking or be able to drop more wards in enemy jungle to tilt them at their buffs. The dragon change, scuttle crab, that other thing before Baron people usually ignore. I don't get how the changes were useful. It's true, players didn't go for dragons before. Now, some teams don't go for the dragon unless the other team is trying to get the dragon. As experience teaches, if you are reacting to instead of setting up for dragon, it's likely that the nearest teammates aren't always in the best position to assist you. As far as the Jungle changes, I've had my share playing Jungle. It has definitely been annoying when certain champs who have unhealthy clears or slow clearing times. I would love to be able to come out of the Jungle sooner, but that often requires planning and is often too big of a risk when you're playing solo. I've never really agreed with some of the changes, but I've come to expect them. I would prefer if they weren't as frequent. If the updates/patches were more like DLCs, that would be cool. I'm fairly certain that the gameplay changes aren't helping unskilled players learn or improve any better. It generally just results in the copying of builds and strategies without having the knowledge to understand when and why it is effective in various situations.
: Sorry OP, but your talking to an echo chamber here. These bandwagoners will simply troll because they can't think for themselves. I guarantee you if a pro said the same things you said then they would be quick to dick-ride his comments like they made them themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-06-20T13:06:28.272+0000) > > Sorry OP, but your talking to an echo chamber here. These bandwagoners will simply troll because they can't think for themselves. I guarantee you if a pro said the same things you said then they would be quick to dick-ride his comments like they made them themselves. I already know. These community is very unrewarding.
Reshaos (NA)
: Dynamic Queue - Possible Solution?
None of these solutions addresses the poor matchmaking often caused from boosting.
Caekie (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-06-20T12:25:10.182+0000) > > Please don't come on my post with your nonsense. I have no desire to listen to a player who feeds that was boosted to Plat 5. Your stats are horrid. Seriously, how are you in Plat and averaging nearly 10 deaths a game? You must love Dynamic Queue. Only way a player as bad as you can climb. Sad. i'm honestly surprised at the speed of which you're shitposting lol. if you're looking up my stats and wondering why i'm in plat then you're already exactly where you belong. because clearly you think stats are everything and not decisions/gameplay. who knows? maybe i enjoy throwing myself into ults or being the sacrificial lamb to distract the enemy team if it means my team can push to victory. idgaf about my stats. i care about winning. if you don't understand that then you're exactly where you belong. and why do you say it's cause of dynamic queue that i climbed? ignoring the S4 diamond? the only reason i didn't make diamond again in S5 was because i was falsely banned at the end of the season and had to get that resolved lol. smh
> [{quoted}](name=Caekie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-06-20T12:37:42.830+0000) > > i'm honestly surprised at the speed of which you're shitposting lol. if you're looking up my stats and wondering why i'm in plat then you're already exactly where you belong. because clearly you think stats are everything and not decisions/gameplay. who knows? maybe i enjoy throwing myself into ults or being the sacrificial lamb to distract the enemy team if it means my team can push to victory. idgaf about my stats. i care about winning. if you don't understand that then you're exactly where you belong. > > and why do you say it's cause of dynamic queue that i climbed? ignoring the S4 diamond? the only reason i didn't make diamond again in S5 was because i was falsely banned at the end of the season and had to get that resolved lol. smh LMAO!!! I'm not wondering why you are Plat. I just told you why. lmao. You never play solo games. NEVER. What's worst is that you lose a lot of those games too. You played with this one person 10 times and only won twice. You only care about winning, but you got all of these losses? You likely stopped playing ranked so you wouldn't get knocked out of Plat. LMAO! This kid seriously said he cares about winning. In your last 20 games, you only won 5 times and loss 15. It's impossible to take you seriously as a "Plat" player. If anything is evidence that the matchmaking and Ranked system is flawed, it's you. I'm Silver, nearly back Bronze, yet I outcs you? LMAO.
: Op is mad hes headed back to bronze so league must be dead.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-20T10:18:43.482+0000) > > Op is mad hes headed back to bronze so league must be dead. Aww, you must want some attention too? If League isn't dead, how about you play some Ranked games? Oh, that's right. You stopped playing Ranked games over 2 weeks ago so you can finally earn that Gold border before you demoted back to Silver aka Bronze 2.0. Congrats. Your double digit deaths are very impressive. Must be nice to go 4/12 with Vayne and get carried for a win.
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-20T11:27:50.089+0000) > > You're an idiot. People like you are the reason why this game is dying. You focus on me, the one player on the team who is even close in level to everyone else. Way to ignore facts. Ok. Your job as Amumu jungle is not to get all the kills and build AP and carry your team. That's not what he does. That's not why you pick Amumu. You pick Amumu so you can walk around, QQing all over the enemy team, locking them down and getting your carries fed. If you do end up having to secure kills because your team could just not finish, you **get tankier**. You don't build damage immediately because that's not your job. You complain about the matchmaking and use this as an example, but you're about the same skill level as your team, quite honestly. I am NOT being a fan boy, here. I firmly believe that Riot is killing this game with Dynamic Queue, but what you're complaining about is just another example of bad player blames team for being slightly more bad than he is. I would feel bad for calling you bad, but you don't seem to feel bad about insulting others in this thread, so fuck being polite towards you.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-20T11:52:30.688+0000) > > Ok. Your job as Amumu jungle is not to get all the kills and build AP and carry your team. That's not what he does. That's not why you pick Amumu. You pick Amumu so you can walk around, QQing all over the enemy team, locking them down and getting your carries fed. > > If you do end up having to secure kills because your team could just not finish, you **get tankier**. You don't build damage immediately because that's not your job. > > You complain about the matchmaking and use this as an example, but you're about the same skill level as your team, quite honestly. > > I am NOT being a fan boy, here. I firmly believe that Riot is killing this game with Dynamic Queue, but what you're complaining about is just another example of bad player blames team for being slightly more bad than he is. > > I would feel bad for calling you bad, but you don't seem to feel bad about insulting others in this thread, so fuck being polite towards you. Ok, so someone who never plays Amumu wants to tell me how to play Amumu. Classic. The matchmaking is flawed and it doesn't use skill to determine matchmaking. The MMR is based solely on who you win and lose against. That is what many idiots such as you don't understand. I had the lowest MMR in this game, yet I'm not the one that fed. Did I make mistakes? Yes. My first death was from me trying to steal a dragon solo. I find it ironic that you say I'm insulting people, yet you wrote on my post only to insult me. You don't even play Ranked games. This clearly isn't even your main acct. Talk to me when you grow some balls, chump.
Caekie (NA)
: if you look up ANY quarterly report based on league of legends you'll notice they've only grown since the beginning of the game and are still growing. the only possible hiccup in that right now is the release of overwatch and even then, it's still a completely different game. the fact you're complaining about league dying while trying to prove it with your anecdotal reasonings as well as opinions on the rank system is proof enough that you don't have a single clue what you're talking about and are just severely butthurt from losing and being unable to advance.
> [{quoted}](name=Caekie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-20T10:55:49.925+0000) > > if you look up ANY quarterly report based on league of legends you'll notice they've only grown since the beginning of the game and are still growing. the only possible hiccup in that right now is the release of overwatch and even then, it's still a completely different game. > > the fact you're complaining about league dying while trying to prove it with your anecdotal reasonings as well as opinions on the rank system is proof enough that you don't have a single clue what you're talking about and are just severely butthurt from losing and being unable to advance. Please don't come on my post with your nonsense. I have no desire to listen to a player who feeds that was boosted to Plat 5. Your stats are horrid. Seriously, how are you in Plat and averaging nearly 10 deaths a game? You must love Dynamic Queue. Only way a player as bad as you can climb. Sad.
XJ9lol (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-20T08:38:38.009+0000) > > You may or may not have heard this hot topic going around. Many streamers and Youtubers have offered their opinions, but I feel many of them may have sugarcoated things because they still have a financial incentive to continue playing and streaming League of Legends (despite them admitting to now playing more Overwatch). However, it is my opinion that League of Legends has been on the decline for the last 2 seasons and has loss it's competitive edge. League has been on the decline since Season 2 in my opinion despite the fact I feel the Season 3-4 jungle was by far the best. The issue was that the game got popular and as such Riot got blinded by money, this is exactly what happened with WoW. The primary cause is people who are very cancerous to the game's development and well being make up the majority so when they move as a hive mind to one game following someone they destroy that community also. That's why WoW went down the way it did. League of Legends has the same issue. > I find it unfortunate that many players are eager to get out of Bronze, only to discover that Silver (and Gold as I'm hearing) isn't any better than Bronze. Players still lack a winning understanding of the game. I think this is largely due to the Ranked system not being based on skill and doesn't accurately gauge one's knowledge or game mechanics. For ex., a player who has Mastery 6 or 7 may still miss routine skill shots, not understand positioning in lane/during team fights, lack winning strategies, or have a negative win ratio. Players suck at the game across all ELOs you will come to realize. There is no fantasy reality where everyone is a great player, Platinum it's even worse where I last game put my bot lane 3 kills above the enemy bot lane and they ended up losing lane still. Then I have this moronic Riven top spitting the typical "it's not their fault" shit meanwhile my Lucian is typing shit like "If you're so good then carry us!" and I ended up doing just that by going 21-5-11. The issue here is that people have zero incentive to get better at the game, unless you care about icons and borders, Gold is the only ELO you need to even get to to achieve all ranked rewards and getting Gold is a complete joke. When I began playing the game I got a torrent of verbal abuse when I screwed up and I got sick of the abuse and just got better to fix it. Now people who are even told passively like "Dodge the skill shot" throw a hissy fit and Riot is like "that's toxic, chat restricted!" If people are not told reality, they do not improve. If you tell your child they're the best when they're giving you D grade work, they're going to continue to give you D grade work. So when you can't tell people that are bad that they're playing poorly to ANY capacity, they will not seek to improve. > I do not claim to be the best at this game. For that reason alone, I would like the comfort of knowing when I play ranked that: > 1.) I am playing my best to better help my team > 2.) I play a champion I feel comfortable with > 3.) That I am learning from my mistakes and improving > 4.) Being matched with players of similar or greater skill that will provide the best chance of victory in a close competitive match. Yeah and a lot of people do not see the game as that unfortunately. I follow those criteria as well and the champions I do play actively I am incredibly consistent with. A lot of people don't know that Ranked is a completely different mindset, people aren't there to fuck around they are there to win. The issue is people treat ranked like normals and play under the same mindset where "oh winning or losing doesn't matter, I had fun" This is why I was cringing when at the Dynamic Queue roundtable when they felt it necessary to mention "Toxicity has gone down." That shouldn't be a selling point, you have systems in place to mute people. USE THEM. Don't give that "well a mute system doesn't excuse toxicity" shit either, when a single person is throwing the game and ruining it for four other people, they shouldn't expect to be patted on the back. I've had great games, I've had bad games where I played terribly but I didn't sit at my keyboard crying because people were mean to me. I looked at what I did wrong and watched a replay to see how I could change that. > With the introduction of Dynamic Queue, finding fair matches have become more difficult due to players either being boosted, not skilled in their preferred role, and/or with their selected champ. I think the best way for me to share my experience would be to provide an analysis of one of my recent matches. That happens all over, I've had jungle taken from me so people could play shit like Kha'zix or Rengar who are garbage at it. 21 w / 5 l as jungle on this account in the past few days, 2-3 of those losses were yesterday alone. However Riot feels "Oh well the guy who's 2-9 with it should get a chance too." **This is why I feel roles need to have a numerical value attached to them for priority and the role is given to the player of the group with the highest value. So the guy who wins 80% of his games as jungle will get jungle role instead of the guy with a 20% win rate as it.** > Currently in Silver 5, I am on a losing streak from 80 LP to 0. I've been under the assumption that I should get demoted any loss now. To counteract that, I have been playing my best or better win ratio champs at a consistent skill level, however I have been unable to make it out of laning phase to better help my team. Play a harder carry. Things like Udyr/Yi/Hecarim/Vi are good options to solo carry games. I've solo carried games in Plat with Hecarim because of my skill with him. > This game ended in 22 mins, destroyed Nexus, no surrender. The final score was 24 to 8. As a player, it's unfortunate that I was only able to contest one dragon and never had a chance to make it into the enemy jungle. I didn't have enough to buys boots until after both Top and Mid was pushed to our base towers. Some games are just unwinnable because you get outclassed in every regard. A lot of it is due to lack of player understanding, you see this shit even in Diamond where people are brainlessly building damage when they're losing lane. Or players that die once or twice and continue playing offensively in a clearly lost lane. My rule has always been if I am laning and I get beat early, that I play at my turret and try to CS as best I can. I don't try to still go toe to toe with them unless I'm playing Singed but that's just how he does things once he gets Rylai's. > Riot (and other players) like to use the excuse that we all have bad games. That's understandable. However in Ranked, multiple players should not have more than 3 deaths before 10 minutes. That's not a bad game. That's a lack of skill. Look at the items, gold, and level differences. I'll never understand why some player play champs they have poor KDAs with. Yeah, I think people who suck at champs but insist on using them in ranked should be banned. As much as I hate citing Heroes of the Storm, they had one thing right later on where they required you to have a certain level with a champion before you could play it in ranked. This assured you hopefully had SOME capacity with the character.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ9lol,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-20T10:20:19.821+0000) > > League has been on the decline since Season 2 in my opinion despite the fact I feel the Season 3-4 jungle was by far the best. The issue was that the game got popular and as such Riot got blinded by money, this is exactly what happened with WoW. The primary cause is people who are very cancerous to the game's development and well being make up the majority so when they move as a hive mind to one game following someone they destroy that community also. That's why WoW went down the way it did. League of Legends has the same issue. > > Players suck at the game across all ELOs you will come to realize. There is no fantasy reality where everyone is a great player, Platinum it's even worse where I last game put my bot lane 3 kills above the enemy bot lane and they ended up losing lane still. Then I have this moronic Riven top spitting the typical "it's not their fault" shit meanwhile my Lucian is typing shit like "If you're so good then carry us!" and I ended up doing just that by going 21-5-11. The issue here is that people have zero incentive to get better at the game, unless you care about icons and borders, Gold is the only ELO you need to even get to to achieve all ranked rewards and getting Gold is a complete joke. > > When I began playing the game I got a torrent of verbal abuse when I screwed up and I got sick of the abuse and just got better to fix it. Now people who are even told passively like "Dodge the skill shot" throw a hissy fit and Riot is like "that's toxic, chat restricted!" If people are not told reality, they do not improve. If you tell your child they're the best when they're giving you D grade work, they're going to continue to give you D grade work. So when you can't tell people that are bad that they're playing poorly to ANY capacity, they will not seek to improve. > > Yeah and a lot of people do not see the game as that unfortunately. I follow those criteria as well and the champions I do play actively I am incredibly consistent with. A lot of people don't know that Ranked is a completely different mindset, people aren't there to fuck around they are there to win. The issue is people treat ranked like normals and play under the same mindset where "oh winning or losing doesn't matter, I had fun" This is why I was cringing when at the Dynamic Queue roundtable when they felt it necessary to mention "Toxicity has gone down." That shouldn't be a selling point, you have systems in place to mute people. USE THEM. Don't give that "well a mute system doesn't excuse toxicity" shit either, when a single person is throwing the game and ruining it for four other people, they shouldn't expect to be patted on the back. I've had great games, I've had bad games where I played terribly but I didn't sit at my keyboard crying because people were mean to me. I looked at what I did wrong and watched a replay to see how I could change that. > > That happens all over, I've had jungle taken from me so people could play shit like Kha'zix or Rengar who are garbage at it. 21 w / 5 l as jungle on this account in the past few days, 2-3 of those losses were yesterday alone. However Riot feels "Oh well the guy who's 2-9 with it should get a chance too." **This is why I feel roles need to have a numerical value attached to them for priority and the role is given to the player of the group with the highest value. So the guy who wins 80% of his games as jungle will get jungle role instead of the guy with a 20% win rate as it.** > > Play a harder carry. Things like Udyr/Yi/Hecarim/Vi are good options to solo carry games. I've solo carried games in Plat with Hecarim because of my skill with him. > > Some games are just unwinnable because you get outclassed in every regard. A lot of it is due to lack of player understanding, you see this shit even in Diamond where people are brainlessly building damage when they're losing lane. Or players that die once or twice and continue playing offensively in a clearly lost lane. My rule has always been if I am laning and I get beat early, that I play at my turret and try to CS as best I can. I don't try to still go toe to toe with them unless I'm playing Singed but that's just how he does things once he gets Rylai's. > > Yeah, I think people who suck at champs but insist on using them in ranked should be banned. As much as I hate citing Heroes of the Storm, they had one thing right later on where they required you to have a certain level with a champion before you could play it in ranked. This assured you hopefully had SOME capacity with the character. I agree that there should be some kind of numerical value to the roles. What's worst is that Riot keeps track of a lot of the in-game stats, yet most of the stats aren't being utilized to create better matches. It seems like there would be easier solutions than forcing players to dynamic queue. Forcing team play won't make up for lack of skill and game knowledge. Heroes of the Storm did A LOT of things right that could easily be implemented into Riot, but they won't for whatever reasons. I've thought about playing Vi, but I'm not sure yet. I always hit my peak with her. My record was 14 ranked wins in a row, before going on a losing streak. I've never been good with Udyr or Hecarim. I've been playing some Yi here and there, but as you know, he's the worst when he gets behind. I also dislike that players say you have to carry games and if you don't, you suck. It's a total disregard for logic. The game is far too situational, even before a lane is feeding. It's one thing to lose your lane, but not repeatedly die. It's another to loss your lane, give up 3 kills on 2-3 players, and then try to help your team come back. Also, "carrying" won't make a player stop chasing kills, forget to ward, nor will it teach them how to target the correct roles in team fights. Like you mentioned, few people ever take constructive advice in this game. Then again, on the boards, few people rarely GIVE constructive advice. Speaking of wards, changing the wards were a terrible idea. In low tier, I rarely see people upgrade their wards. Hell, sometimes I don't even see Gold players upgrading their wards. Vision is so important and often times when my team feeds or is behind, I don't have enough information to try to take calculated risks. If I get a scanner to cover my jungle being invaded because lanes have collapsed, then I can't get a ward unless I get Trackers or Sightstone. Sigh... This game just isn't as fun as it could be.
: Is league declining? Probably yeah. This "evidence" you provided though, has literally nothing to do with league dying.
> [{quoted}](name=laughup02,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-20T09:47:39.292+0000) > > Is league declining? Probably yeah. > > This "evidence" you provided though, has literally nothing to do with league dying. The Ranking system is flawed, regardless if you choose to be a fan boy and ignore it or not.
NotSid (NA)
: So let me get this straight. You went Runic Echoes on Amumu and then blamed your team that you lost? Focus on your own abilities and builds first. You likely rushed Echoes and left Sunfire until it was too late for it to matter. League isn't dying because you don't know how to build Amumu in solo queue.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnlZKYWG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-20T09:38:24.151+0000) > > So let me get this straight. You went Runic Echoes on Amumu and then blamed your team that you lost? > > Focus on your own abilities and builds first. You likely rushed Echoes and left Sunfire until it was too late for it to matter. > > League isn't dying because you don't know how to build Amumu in solo queue. You're an idiot. People like you are the reason why this game is dying. You focus on me, the one player on the team who is even close in level to everyone else. Way to ignore facts.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ranked Dynamic Queue Is Annoying
I love when my team feeds the enemy team 10 kills before 9 mins. Great matchmaking!
: Ranked Dynamic Queue Is Annoying
Why do people go through the entire champion select then dodge when game about to load??
Rioter Comments
: Dynamic Q - Its bad and finally Explained with reason
: > [{quoted}](name=ShhYoureMuted,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=LM8bZT26,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:05:38.899+0000) > > Why are you so mad? Don't want to climb, don't post. It's simple. Mochi has a point though.
> [{quoted}](name=Termination Fee,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=LM8bZT26,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:06:37.613+0000) > > Mochi has a point though. What is his point? All I read was anger. No constructive advice. I assume he's on tilt. P.S. Nevermind. I've read his past posts on the boards. All negative. He's just a jerk in general, I see.
: Youre silver 5 and wanting gold players to queue with? Youre at 0 LP and on a 6 game loss streak. You'd be dragging down whoever decided to play with you that was actually in gold. Ask people around where youre at until you actually get up close to gold and then ask again
> [{quoted}](name=Best Mochi EU,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=LM8bZT26,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-13T14:54:01.756+0000) > > Youre silver 5 and wanting gold players to queue with? Youre at 0 LP and on a 6 game loss streak. You'd be dragging down whoever decided to play with you that was actually in gold. Ask people around where youre at until you actually get up close to gold and then ask again Why are you so mad? Don't want to climb, don't post. It's simple.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ratzy9 (NA)
: looking for Analsyst
I'm down. Added you.
Show more

ShhYoureMuted

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion