zPOOPz (NA)
: You will NEVER be punished for saying those 2 things especially when you are referring to yourself. The system does not flag those 2 statements as "bad". That is not how the IFS works, not to mention it would be the easiest case to get punishment revoked with a simple support ticket if that's all you say in your game. There's also the fact that no one in their right mind would report you for saying "well shit, I didn't expect that to go so badly" or "Fuck I'm doing awful" (yes, even if you used "Fuck"). No report = no IFS = no review = no punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qQTZFXsG,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T04:56:35.023+0000) > > You will NEVER be punished for saying those 2 things especially when you are referring to yourself. The system does not flag those 2 statements as "bad". That is not how the IFS works, not to mention it would be the easiest case to get punishment revoked with a simple support ticket if that's all you say in your game. There's also the fact that no one in their right mind would report you for saying "well shit, I didn't expect that to go so badly" or "Fuck I'm doing awful" (yes, even if you used "Fuck"). No report = no IFS = no review = no punishment. [I beg to differ.](https://imgur.com/iGNUrEL)
: I've talked about this problem 3 million times. I have a fairly new account, my highest mastery is just over 5 and I'm gold 3. Which means, i wouldn't get to play ranked for a freakin year, learning champions i don't even want to play just so i can level them up to play ranked on the 1 or 2 i DO want to play. Very stupid and selfish idea, i wish you guys would stop suggesting it.
You get something like 1.5k off a win versus actual humans, so if you had actually leveled against humans you'd have no problem with this. Needing to actually play champs in different roles is a perfectly fine requirement in an environment where you can be forced by Rito to play whatever. It's selfish to not branch out or play pvp before jumping into ranked.
rujitra (NA)
: Why should players get more chances than they do now? Further, why should it be based on number of reports, and not on doing anything wrong?
As counterpoint, who determines what is unacceptable in a community if not that community? That said allowing premades carte blanche to ban people is a dumb idea.
: About the new champion's leaked abilities.
I'm just gonna leave this here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2KgTcSLA2Q&t=21m55s
rujitra (NA)
: Well that's just absurd if it would be for any report and not just valid ones. I'm not sure how anyone with half a brain could think that an idea of "report someone to not get matched with them" would be good.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LBAEb4Ka,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T19:42:39.373+0000)I'm not sure how anyone with half a brain could think that an idea of "report someone to not get matched with them" would be good. Attacking people isn't very becoming.
: Will we ever get in game stats
Forget that. I want out of game stats. Why in the name of god can't we see how much impact other players got from their runes?
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze4YasMain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w33bVTwA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-10T23:57:38.737+0000) > > It has an effect on the community. and the rules set for the community. If people that are suppose to be role models are doing this openly, then it will give off the thought that its okay to do this. So yes. It does indeed affect me. If someone has a skill that they can use to put food on the table, I'm happy for them. If the fallout from someone feeding their kid is you having to play with a 0-10 jungler it'd say its a win. If I were a high elo player, I'd be boosting the shit out of people for that money. And I'm not ashamed or afraid to say it. Before you pull out your pitchforks hear me on this. I think too many people in the first world take their luxuries and comforts for granted. But where I'm from, life is mostly about putting food on the table. So when I hear someone gets caught boosting, I'm like, who cares. I know people that have stolen for money, I know people that have killed for it. I know people that have sold their bodies for it, I know people that have committed all manner or crimes for it. And this is very normal where I'm from. Even I, who is better off than most, have done things for money in the past that could earn me jail time. I wish I could make money doing something where the most severe consequence is losing an online account and someone has to play with a feeder. In other words, no real consequences. American citizens and the citizens of other first world countries, really lost sight of the fact that ultimately life is a struggle to survive and there are a lot of people who will do anything just to put food on their table. Only someone from a first world country would see boosting as some kind of evil. But when you live in a place where it's normal for people to do all kinds of heinous shit to survive, you get perspective real fast. Now to be clear, I'm not saying that Riot shouldn't punish it. They should, to maintain the integrity of the game which so many people enjoy playing and are passionate about. I don't begrudge them that at all. What I am saying, is that a booster is not some kind of devil out to set the world on fire. He is just an ordinary guy like you who for whatever reason needed some money and decided to use what was available to him, in this case, his skill at League to get that money.
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeCarry1983,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w33bVTwA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T00:37:37.418+0000) > > If someone has a skill that they can use to put food on the table, I'm happy for them. If the fallout from someone feeding their kid is you having to play with a 0-10 jungler it'd say its a win. If I were a high elo player, I'd be boosting the shit out of people for that money. And I'm not ashamed or afraid to say it. > > Before you pull out your pitchforks hear me on this. I think too many people in the first world take their luxuries and comforts for granted. But where I'm from, life is mostly about putting food on the table. So when I hear someone gets caught boosting, I'm like, who cares. I know people that have stolen for money, I know people that have killed for it. I know people that have sold their bodies for it, I know people that have committed all manner or crimes for it. And this is very normal where I'm from. Even I, who is better off than most, have done things for money in the past that could earn me jail time. I wish I could make money doing something where the most severe consequence is losing an online account and someone has to play with a feeder. In other words, no real consequences. > > American citizens and the citizens of other first world countries, really lost sight of the fact that ultimately life is a struggle to survive and there are a lot of people who will do anything just to put food on their table. Only someone from a first world country would see boosting as some kind of evil. But when you live in a place where it's normal for people to do all kinds of heinous shit to survive, you get perspective real fast. > > Now to be clear, I'm not saying that Riot shouldn't punish it. They should, to maintain the integrity of the game which so many people enjoy playing and are passionate about. I don't begrudge them that at all. What I am saying, is that a booster is not some kind of devil out to set the world on fire. He is just an ordinary guy like you who for whatever reason needed some money and decided to use what was available to him, in this case, his skill at League to get that money. Yet you have the time to complain about people complaining about first world problems. First world problems are fucking great. They mean the system in place are working and the most pressing problems in your life are trivial shit, not starvation or shelter.
: 500+ times in a one month period. 4 weeks in a month \* 5 working days a week = 20 days. 500 / 20 = 25 times a day. I could see up to 5 times a day happening in reasonable conversation, but 25? In a work environment? No wonder she started counting.
Where do they work? Depending on what position is being filled the context could change drastically. For example, those numbers could easily be skewed by people could be reading choice selections of chatlogs that resulted in players being punished for verbal abuse. I'm finding it hard to take the lawsuit seriously in the first place when included in it is a complaint about the fact that Rioters are expected to actually play video games. This sounds incredibly like a people who joined a company that they wanted nothing to do with but a paycheck and then are complaining that the company doesn't match them. I'm withholding judgement on more serious charges because serious charges require serious evidence. But logical inconsistencies shine through on their on merits.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiki Ryougi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YwhVLMOn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-20T16:35:23.913+0000) > > Really, dude? "I don't play this mode but I'll never pass up a chance to jump in and complain about a champion"? ... i guess u cant put two and two together... i main nidalee... what do u think happened in 4.10 and what do u think zoe is.. other than a remake of old nidalee. there is nothing sinister about my post. i am merely stating that {{champion:142}} on aram works EXACTLY like old {{champion:76}} on aram. and i know how stupid strong that was because i MAINED IT. you can stop looking over your shoulder... the world isn't out to get you... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Why exactly should anyone know or care who you 'main'? For someone saying for others to stop looking over their shoulder, you seem to think the whole world is watching you.
: People saw CertainlyT and though "overblown kit." They heard TRUE Stealth and though "broken." So they merged the two concepts and ignored any weaknesses her kit has compared to the former. Like a conditional dash or stealth that just makes her unclickable but not immune to damage already in transit, AoE and that is in a donut shape so she has a set area of operation as opposed to that big circle from before.
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3s4z9E9Q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-20T15:51:13.709+0000) > > People saw CertainlyT and though "overblown kit." They heard TRUE Stealth and though "broken." So they merged the two concepts and ignored any weaknesses her kit has compared to the former. > > Like a conditional dash or stealth that just makes her unclickable but not immune to damage already in transit, AoE and that is in a donut shape so she has a set area of operation as opposed to that big circle from before. You realize that's how all stealth works in regards to the targeting, right? There's no trade-off. It's a straight up buff because you can't reveal it at all now even under turret or with abilities that give 'true'sight.
: pretty sure {{champion:142}} deserves a spot too and i dont even play aram anymore... i haven't since 4.10 (three guesses why)
Really, dude? "I don't play this mode but I'll never pass up a chance to jump in and complain about a champion"?
: That’s not how things work.
Yeah it is how it works. If you stop paying people, cut off their ability to make a living and don't hire people with the skillset to make the changes people don't want you to prioritize... then you won't make those changes. I mean, it makes it much harder to hire people later but it most certainly does fix the issue they're complaining about. It's a problem of perception.
Halfroot (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E5qf33rk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-30T23:51:45.835+0000) > > The IFS looks for gameplay trolling of _any_ kind when a report is made for intentional feeding. "Intentional Feeding" is just something of an umbrella term - it encompasses things like intentionally feeding, trolling your teammates, or otherwise assisting the enemy team/acting to the detriment of your team. > Then this exact misunderstanding is what got me banned in the first place. Why can't Riot make their report system more clear so I know exactly what I did wrong instead of trying to avoid one punishment only to get punished by another. > The reason the second Riot Support Agent mentioned that players who committed the same offense in moderation got away with it is because of _just that_. They're not making a continued effort to fuck over their team, they're trying - for whatever reason - to not die every now and again. Maybe they're trying to do something of a personal challenge (win an ARAM without dying once), or they're doing the same thing _you_ claimed to do of denying the enemy gold for one match. > Yet I am still the only player who's gotten banned in ARAM for playing "incorrectly." > The issue with _your_ case is that you didn't do it in moderation, you did it frequently enough that it became a problem. > I wasn't given a single warning until I was banned > Wait...You mean _[this case?](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3FAb9lqj-account-suspended-for-feeding-in-aram)_ The game where you AFK'ed in a bush, sitting way out of XP range? > Udyr is absolutely useless in ARAM, I admit I wasn't doing a lot that game but the rest were different > Don't try to sell it as you getting punished for "not getting a good champion" - you straight up were not participating. It doesn't matter how bad of a Champion you get in ARAM, you _have_ to participate, or that bad Champion becomes effectively worse. > Yeah, except when we're expected to do well on a bad champion, you generally don't want to do anything at all. > Well, first of all, it should be common knowledge that when you sign up to play the game, you should actually play the game, and not hang way in the back and avoid doing anything. That much should be a given. > Why is that a given, some games I played in the past like WOT doesn't penalize you if you're AFK > The thing is, Gameplay-related toxicity (trolling, feeding, active AFK'ing, etc.) cannot merit a chat restriction, because, outside of otherwise assisting the enemy team (calling out team locations, helping the enemy team through chat), it's all _gameplay_. What's a Chat Restriction gonna do if your offense isn't chat related? > Yep and it shouldn't > And the minimum punishment available that isn't a chat restriction is a 14-day ban. That's the first offense. After that, permaban. > Some accounts have been banned for 14 days twice, but those are are rare case scenarios > As for the [Summoner's Code](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/summoners-code); > Still can't find: being inactive in a game can lead to a permanent suspension to your account > Italicized noteworthy snippets. It's already been discussed on your other threads that your deliberate non-participation in matches helps the enemy team more than it does yours. > Yep and players who play off meta also does, why isn't this banned as well > As for Riot's endeavors to come up with a better solution, that's just that at the moment. We only know that Riot's working on a better solution. And as for other players...They're neither here nor there. We're discussing _your_ punishment. > Being the first and only person to get banned in ARAM seems a little unfair to me. You're telling me nobody else might have done the same thing? > Seriously? First of all, good work playing the nationality card, that really makes you look mature and respectful. Anything to make you look like a victim, I guess. > Everything is a crime in LoL these days, even typing > Second; _**You have [two](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3FAb9lqj-account-suspended-for-feeding-in-aram) separate [threads](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4bchKgdr-my-account-has-been-permanently-banned-for-feeding-in-aram-despite-having-a-positive-kda) where players detail to you exactly what you did wrong. You can't just ignore them and say "What did I do wrong?". We've TOLD you.**_ > You told me after I was punished, not before when I wasn't aware of what I did. > In the case of your 14-day suspension, you were actively AFK'ing, and in the permanent ban case, in all three games, you were participating as little as possible, sabotaging your own team. > I have had AFK junglers in ranked do even less, why aren't they being punished > And what I find most amazing of all this, _you got permabanned for what was, essentially, the **exact same thing you got the 14-day ban for.**_ Even after being told that _it was **not** okay for you to do nothing throughout the entire match, **you did it again. Three. Separate. Times.**_ > It wasn't ok to feed, what part of the message said I had to be active for the entire game > How did you **not** learn that non-participation is a bad idea after the 14-day ban? > Maybe because he didn't say non-participation lead to my ban, only dying? > Your low damage is a pretty glaring piece of evidence, alongside your admitting to _trying as hard as possible, above **everything else**, to **not die**._ You were actively screwing over your team. You could be absolute garbage with whatever Champion you get, but you'd still be able to commit _something_. > Yeah, feed but I didn't want to get banned for that again > It's proof, because _if you actually tried to commit something_, if you tried _at all_ to help your team, you would not have such abysmally low damage. ARAM is a gamemode of hectic teamfights, there is _no excuse_ for having such low damage, period. > Even my low abysmal damage is still damage, the only excuse for getting permed would be no damage in my games at all. > Which, if your low damage _isn't_ proof that you were screwing over your team, how is your mostly positive KDA's proof that you weren't? KDA = participation, I'm still doing something for my team however small.
I would just like to say you are the worst type of person for quoting and responding like that. Use quotes properly and don't put your response in the quote box as if they said it.
: If we can get an instant message when someone is banned that we've reported...
Because that would result in retroactive changes and it would make no sense. There's no issue if there's a timedelay of days, weeks, to tell you 'hey that report you made made a difference' There's a big difference in 'oh we're going to retroactively change your ranking that much later based on that'
: Quinn Issues and Review
What do I think? I think your ideas on vault are bad and you should feel bad. Vault's max range paradigm allows for the most skill expression of any part of Quinn's kit. Knowing when you'll end on top of them over a wall, etc is critical to being a good Quinn player and requires constant situational awareness. Also, Quinn's vault behaves the same way Irelia's Q, Poppy's E, etc do. It gives an autoattack order on the target if you don't give another order before it's done. The fact that you say you have to give the order makes me think you haven't actually looked into it much and are just armchair speculating on stuff that will ruin a champion because any of the changes you suggest will ruin her power allowance and make her into something else. Like completely and utterly screwed by someone using minions to prevent Q from landing.
: WHY CAN YOU BAN A CHAMP AFTER YOUR MATE DECLARED IT ???
Everyone has a ban. Anyone can ban who they want. The entire point of splitting the bans from one person was so everyone could have some say on what they see in the game. Cope with the situation.
: Riot Can we get Largest Crit changed to Largest Hit?
I agree, we should give people reason to start complaining about Veigar and other champions with completely overkill executes. And Urgot with his 99999 true damage ultimate.
: WHY YOU SHOULDNT AFK IN CHAMP SELECT
You had three other champions that could switch to smite and step up and fill those shoes.
Endai (NA)
: I was banned! (read if you were issued a 14 day ban!)
Why in the name of god do you have pre and postgame logs? Why were they not included when I requested my FULL records from Riot? Why are you playing with fire by withholding information from people who have a legal right to them Riot?
: EUNE is a toxic,no real gameplay knowledge, int zone environment
You call it inting, I call it Russian military tactics.
Krytoric (NA)
: "Addressing your concerns for the 2019 ranked season" = "We're ignoring the fact you dont want it"
> [{quoted}](name=Krytoric,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h9kfx0l6,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-17T12:14:02.121+0000) > > - This shit literally doesn't even exist in this system, the new system you're making is just adding problems, and its dumb as hell. > > ------------------------------------------ Yes it does. People can duo queue with both selecting a particular role as primary and then trade for the guy who better at that role while the other fills whatever the other one got. > - This doesn't even make any sense, the grind to get an overall good rank is fun, that's where the ranked enjoyment is. We want to climb to our "peak skill" overall, not in just a couple positions. Regardless of if it wont take as much time as we think, it'll still take a lot more time. > > ------------------------------------------ Absolute opinion. And I disagree with you. Don't speak for other people in terms of 'fun' if you can avoid it. > "Imagine you're a Gold mid main. If you decide to go play a new position like top, matchmaking will look at your MMR in mid and other positions to estimate your initial skill. That means instead of getting put into a Bronze game, you'll likely play a Silver game." - So if im a Gold ADC, and i go do mid lane in normals for a month, ill go against people who are worse than me, in a role i know well? Good shit Riot. I literally don't understand what you're trying to convey here. Are you saying normal and ranked MMR should be linked? Because they are not right now. So yes, if you practice in normals and improve at the game then go back to ranked yes, you will play people below your current skill level. > "We're adding a mechanic called splashing, which reinforces how every game reflects your skill while preventing abusers from ruining off-position games. It works like it sounds: At the end of each game, you'll splash some LP to your other positions based on your normal gains and losses for the position being splashed to" > > - This is literally just a worse system than we have now. If i main ADC and i get filled to Top then we win somehow, i get LP for a role i dont play and as high as 6LP for my main role? So instead of getting 20+ LP for the win, i really only get 6LP that i care about. It's an anti-abuse measure. Also, it means that if you get autofilled to an off-role and don't win you don't lose 20 lp in your main role. Assuming, of course you're getting 20 lp win/loss. Because they do adjust gains based on mmr relative to ranking. > "We believe positional matchmaking and ranks can give you fairer games and meaningful ways to challenge yourself. At the same time, we heard an important piece of feedback from you that we agree with: Win or lose, every game reflects your skill and needs to matter regardless of the position or champion you're playing" > > -- No one care about positional matchmaking, we want to be able to pick our roles, play them and have an overall rank. The second part of this point, is saying that you're going to keep the system we have now, but make it worse and more complicated. Once again, speaking for others. See below, no point writing twice. > As i said, i have literally not heard a single good thing about this ranked change. It over complicates shit, its unwanted and definitely not needed. I would respect this change if it made ranked like team builder, if you could NEVER get autofilled and you could only select one role at a time, then this shit makes sense. But overall there's too much going on to make this be a good change, i literally couldn't imagine a worse change for ranked. Also, what the hell is up with Riot constantly making HUGE changes that no one wants? You dont need to reinvent the game every 6 months. This game gets further and further away from the game i fell in love with every time there's a major update. People complained about the ranked system, but this is just making every possible thing worse. > > Please Riot, for the love of god PLEASE listen to the community and do something smart - scrap this shit idea and let it die. I prefer the upcoming system and it simply makes more sense. It honestly should have been implemented immediately once they allowed players to queue for roles instead of it being first to call and, more pragmatically, first in pick order. You could be a 'mid main' then too, but that certainly didn't mean that you wouldn't get forced into other roles. Just like autofill does. What exactly is the issue here other than 'I don't like being told up front what I'm likely going to be playing'? And you could always ask to swap in both cases. Not a guarantee but it's still on the table.
Skycrowx (EUW)
: Games are to onesided, i believe i know the reason behind it.
Yet an early first blood is worth less than missing a single minion in terms of experience. Yes, gold an experience matter a lot earlygame especially when they're a larger chunk of the total number of waves that have spawned.
La Bello (NA)
: do you have the technology to make a Vacuum ability? like an ability that slowly pulls enemies towards the center of it and they have to rapidly click to try and escape it? Its weird in all of our 140+ champs we have yet to see a champion with this kind of ability.
> [{quoted}](name=Sunibee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=59F9srlK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-17T06:55:55.204+0000) > > do you have the technology to make a Vacuum ability? > > like an ability that slowly pulls enemies towards the center of it and they have to rapidly click to try and escape it? > > Its weird in all of our 140+ champs we have yet to see a champion with this kind of ability. There's a very basic disconnect here between hots and League. Forced repositioning is not a disable in hots. It is in League. Even something not-very-good in hots like D.Va's charge would be absurdly overpowered in League with that difference in 'what is considered hard CC' taken into account.
: The lack of Consistency from Riot makes LoL so hard to continue loving+playing. (TL;DR at end)
You're wrong. Tencent started buying up Riot in 2011. Long before smite buffs were a thing. Those were added in the patch that shouldn't exist by their own numbering schema an its release date, 4.20.
: The penalty system and "Reportable Behavior" pages are out of date and missing information.
There's no option to report clubnames. It goes without saying that if you add a feature where players can input whatever they want into a field that you should have some way to report that if you're going to have reporting based on chat.
: Something is wrong about Reworks
Riot already did. Multiple times. Some more than once. Poppy, Quinn, Swain, Veigar, Fiora, Tristana, Kindred. Lots of champions I enjoy get thrown on the rework altar.
: I would assume nimbus cloak was coded that way so that channel times didn't take away from the movement speed. Considering that essense reaver's 8 second cooldown starts on auto attack rather then the actual cast it would make very little difference when the actual buff gets triggered.
> [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WrgpmTaA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-15T00:42:55.710+0000) > > I would assume nimbus cloak was coded that way so that channel times didn't take away from the movement speed. > > Considering that essense reaver's 8 second cooldown starts on auto attack rather then the actual cast it would make very little difference when the actual buff gets triggered. There's a big difference. The text is wrong, first off. Secondly, comparing a channeled ultimate such as Miss Fortune and Vayne you can see a difference. It's fine that not everyone can use every item to the same effectiveness. But they should all be able to use items as the items describe themselves.
: Should we throw in the actual text of Nimbus Cloak as well. "Shortly after casting your Ultimate".
> [{quoted}](name=PerilousPear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WrgpmTaA,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-15T00:41:00.501+0000) > > Should we throw in the actual text of Nimbus Cloak as well. "Shortly after casting your Ultimate". All text used in the original post is from ingame.
: Kled and his E
Kled's W works just fine on large monsters, as does the damage on his mounted Q. Dismounted Q hurts them too. In fact, the only thing that doesn't hit monsters is his ultimate.
Hibeki (NA)
: I have four sources of 30% tenacity but im still CC'd the entire fight
They've had the tech to do that for years now, they just haven't flipped the switch on it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiki Ryougi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xKqj1pP0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-14T18:46:50.462+0000) > > That's just insulting. Do you sincerely think that new players can't recognize that all options are locked except ones that are exactly the same? That's incredibly demeaning and shows a great deal of contempt for their intelligence. A new player will understand that they will have to level up to advance. That is what is meant by building to it. If said new player doesn't live under a rock then they have played many games that do this and will understand that this is no different. Again, replace new players with smurfs and your post makes sense.
> [{quoted}](name=dragfins1213,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xKqj1pP0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-14T18:58:23.206+0000) > > A new player will understand that they will have to level up to advance. That is what is meant by building to it. If said new player doesn't live under a rock then they have played many games that do this and will understand that this is no different. > > Again, replace new players with smurfs and your post makes sense. No, that's just plain insulting to tell players they unlocked something when they, in fact, did not.
: It's Nimbus Cloak, not Nimbus Cloud. Ironic that you get this wrong in a thread about precision in language.
> [{quoted}](name=Crow Nebula,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WrgpmTaA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T18:49:49.941+0000) > > It's Nimbus Cloak, not Nimbus Cloud. Ironic that you get this wrong in a thread about precision in language. Autocorrect is a hell of a thing. A lot of things can be added to speech to text but replacing existing things isn't one of them.
: People are treating ranked draft pick as a normal blind pick.
They'll end up in a place where they can achieve a 50/50 win loss with their chosen champions. The system is working as intended.
: > [{quoted}](name=Reformedfindlay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xKqj1pP0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-14T18:30:01.918+0000) > > When they can finally make their own rune pages so that they can experiment with different combos but you hit em up with that "all these runes that differ from the preset are unlocked at a later level btw" > > Now they can have duplicates of the preset runes as their own custom rune pages for a few more levels LOL. New players wouldn't know that and would probably understand building to it. Replace new players with smurfs and your post makes sense.
> [{quoted}](name=dragfins1213,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xKqj1pP0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-14T18:35:22.691+0000) > > New players wouldn't know that and would probably understand building to it. > > Replace new players with smurfs and your post makes sense. That's just insulting. Do you sincerely think that new players can't recognize that all options are locked except ones that are exactly the same? That's incredibly demeaning and shows a great deal of contempt for their intelligence.
Rioter Comments
: Why can Zoe redirect her Q while stunned?
Zoe can redirect her Q while cc'd for the same reason Renekton can use his W-empowered auto-attack while sleeping.
: After level 6, could Quinn spawn with R active? Every Quinn always presses R before leaving the base.
> [{quoted}](name=Carnicore,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=6G472GTv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-24T02:21:44.877+0000) > > After level 6, could Quinn spawn with R active? Every Quinn always presses R before leaving the base. When was the last time you played Quinn?
: Patch 6.9 notes
This patchnote format is terrible and you should feel horrible about it. There's no valid reason to not be able to go to a champion's changes by searching for their name. Especially when you have multiple reworks in a single patch. That's just stupid. People read and search words, not pictures.
: the app that i see players use to watch them see replay of how they died...
I think the issue with that is that it's information you already have, just made clearer. You can see what abilities were used on you. You saw them hit you, damage numbers etc. It does nothing that a player didn't already have access to. Also it's information riot has no problem letting players see in theory, even though their death recap is just about the worst thing in the game and pretty much untouched aside from visually despite it being so important to determine how to itemize. It's comparable to the jungle timers becoming just a part of the game's UI.
Cools (NA)
: Lol I got banned for calling someone out for racism
Why would you expect someone to log in to a permanently suspended account on the client in order to see their reform card?
Rioter Comments
: My Grade 12 art banner project on stereotypes
Your reasoning is flawed. Udyr doesn't wear anything remotely resembling armor yet he has higher MR AND Armor than Morg. Lee Sin wears less than Morgana and is within a single point of armor, and once again MR. You're ignoring facts to push an agenda and grab eyes. Stop that. That's terribly intellectually dishonest.

Shiki Ryougi

Level 158 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion