JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: The reason i think tanks are bad right now.
In my opinion top lane is in like a heavy Juggernaut meta. {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:82}} all being some of the most oppressive picks top lane. its juts my opinion but honestly. i hate playing against all of them so much lol. That and champions who can abuse deaths dance get so tanky while healing everything up.
KazKaz (OCE)
: So is no one going to talk about how unhealthy Ezreal is right now?
I never really got how Ezreal was op, especially recently it seems like hes not even good early anymore. Could someone explain it to me? i don't really understand how hes op to other people
: Diana Nerf, REALLY RIOT?
did they even actually nerf her? they did pushed out a lot of bug fixes i thought.
: How is PROJECT Pyke priced at 1820 when he reuses all of the base skin animations?
We are number one guy pulls in "heres a little lesson in trickery"
: Patch 9.14 notes
Forgot to mention that this patch is kinda filled with new bugs to explore and have fun with. -working champions +damage and abilities not working Rip patch 9.14
: I just don't understand how they could manage to screw up literally EVERY aspect of this patch. It's honestly pathetic that this made it to live servers.
> [{quoted}](name=Sick Nasty Ward,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=AIZufpqo,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:15:03.055+0000) > > I just don't understand how they could manage to screw up literally EVERY aspect of this patch. It's honestly pathetic that this made it to live servers. if i know correctly everything was ok and tested on PBE. But i personally think that the new faster client patcher ended up patching too fast and creating bugs. i have no way to confirm it. But im 92.726% it was going ok on the PBE
: Riven does not have a high skill floor fyi. She's not hard to learn, she is only hard to actually be great with. Anyone can play Riven without any experience as she's just a button mashing fighting style champion. Good Riven players can make some nice plays when mastered, but she is by no means hard to learn at all, nor has she ever been.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainbow Slayer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4ztpt1j,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-07-16T15:26:57.037+0000) > > Riven does not have a high skill floor fyi. She's not hard to learn, she is only hard to actually be great with. Anyone can play Riven without any experience as she's just a button mashing fighting style champion. Good Riven players can make some nice plays when mastered, but she is by no means hard to learn at all, nor has she ever been. I see a lot of Rivens get what i call "Hyper Carry Syndrome" where their even or slightly ahead so they end up inting trying to make plays. "HPS" also effects yasuos yis vaynes lee sins and such of the liking. please be careful of "HPS" when you play those champions as its easily gained :P. I HATE RIVEN SO MUCH
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiroe Okazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4ztpt1j,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:59:02.449+0000) > > few months ago. Riven has highest WR and one of the highest play rates top. Riots like hmm. less e more q easy fix. > same with vayne. high wr play rate and all that. slight nerf and compensation. i don't remember which one but i heard riot said like "we don't think these champs were broken. We just think they were frustrating to play against" ???????? Please do your research before posting crap like this. Riven was "compensated"... Vayne was not. Riven's winrate goes as high as 54-55% the higher up the ladder you go. Vayne sits around 50% at all elos. https://i.gyazo.com/a8b870b6fd5b40b203f16a85f09fcf65.png https://i.gyazo.com/b9d25ebb9817d3337b5a86715748ebeb.png What "compensation"? You'll probably reply and be like "Oh the armor penetration on Guinsoo's was buffed!!!!11"... It's almost like Vayne doesn't buy it for the pen XD Hell, NO ONE who buys Guinsoo's buys it for the armor penetration.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4ztpt1j,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:03:31.717+0000) > > ???????? > > Please do your research before posting crap like this. > > Riven was "compensated"... Vayne was not. > > > Riven's winrate goes as high as 54-55% the higher up the ladder you go. > > Vayne sits around 50% at all elos. > > https://i.gyazo.com/a8b870b6fd5b40b203f16a85f09fcf65.png > > https://i.gyazo.com/b9d25ebb9817d3337b5a86715748ebeb.png > > > What "compensation"? > > You'll probably reply and be like "Oh the armor penetration on Guinsoo's was buffed!!!!11"... > > > It's almost like Vayne doesn't buy it for the pen XD > > Hell, NO ONE who buys Guinsoo's buys it for the armor penetration. Yea your right about me being wrong on vayne. Just looked up the 9.10 patch notes and she wasn't compensated. however the direct nerf was hardly anything. And you don't have to be a douche with your reply lol just say simply "hey vayne wasn't compensated" thats all
: Riot Games Is Not Even Trying Anymore---Massive Game Breaking Bug Abuse in Patch 9.14
This patch was suppose to be a client change patch so that it can install faster and all that. As well as making the death recap work again. Yea tbh the client change completely back fired so no one can access friendslist rn and the death recap is even more crap (somehow) but i don't think they deserve hate on this one. Their probably gonna either revert the patch or do big hot fix changes soon enough if anything keep hating the balance team. They buffed so many already very good champions...
hoganftw (NA)
: Every time high skill champions get nerfed, they get compensation buffs. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=hoganftw,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4ztpt1j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:28:07.279+0000) > > Every time high skill champions get nerfed, they get compensation buffs. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} few months ago. Riven has highest WR and one of the highest play rates top. Riots like hmm. less e more q easy fix. same with vayne. high wr play rate and all that. slight nerf and compensation. i don't remember which one but i heard riot said like "we don't think these champs were broken. We just think they were frustrating to play against"
Sillae (NA)
: Players: We want Nexus Blitz to be a Permanent Mode!
: To Anyone Asking for Akali to be reverted:
This post feels so passive aggressive lol. True tho
: I would like to detail my first five games in Diamond
Honestly. Whenever i see high plats and anyone in diamond in normal games they always flame their team for being silver. But at the same time their always losing the games for us by rage splitting bot alone as an adc or inting as a ludens echo alistar top.
: Kai'sa build
It was meta in Korea so everyone bandwagons onto it because they have the most wins in worlds. It doesn't have the attack speed OR damage she needs. It makes her 30 min in even more op than normal but it's not worth it. The storm razor build should be what they stick with unless they do better with manamune
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiroe Okazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=02HVe3ox,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-18T17:19:44.741+0000) > > Sion Poppy Nunu Alistar Braum Nautilus Garen > Thers so many tanks that can take ages to die. the only bruisers that can sorta frontline for a while is Fiora cause her op parry and xin zhao cause his ult The fact that you call Garen tanks is actually a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=EnigmaticMachine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=02HVe3ox,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-08T02:02:11.019+0000) > > The fact that you call Garen tanks is actually a joke. i called him a tank cause after black cleaver thats normally what he builds then becomes. Hes more of a juggernaut but most players from what i've seen call him tank.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiroe Okazaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=miE0094e,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T00:16:58.423+0000) > > a while ago i had a week or two where i mained Syndra mid. From what i heard shes suppose to counter him and yea she sorta does. Until level 6. Even if you kill him both me as Syndra and whoever is playing zed. Which you have to time AFTER he shows back up on the map. BOTH of you will die. Regardless of the items just because runes. Syndra cheap shot and ignite true damage. Zed sudden impact and ignite true damage. So they both just die together You and zed are one shot champions but you outscale and can win trades after you get stopwatch then zonyas
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=miE0094e,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T02:45:12.178+0000) > > You and zed are one shot champions but you outscale and can win trades after you get stopwatch then zonyas his r is on a lower cd than mine and i he can r like 5-6 times before my zhonya is back up. If he lives my burst then it doesn't even matter than i used zhonya. Its either i go to kill him after he presses r and kill him then we both die to ignite. Or i use zhonya i live and so does he
: Ok I think I'm gonna at least take a break from watching Fairy Tail for a while (animu recs)
Midnight occult civil servants JOJOS rising of the shield hero black clover the lastest season of sword art online Demon slayer: Kimetsu no yaiba Mekaku city actors Mob Psycho 100 Parasyte the Maxim Blue exorcist Tanaka-kun is always listless The promised never land Re:zero Bleach Angels of death Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon (has nothing to do with picking up girls and hardly any ecchi) Bungo stray dogs Anohana the flower we say that day The eccentric family Plastic memories
mack9112 (NA)
: The champ is very easy to deal with what champions are you playing that you struggle with against him ?
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=miE0094e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-21T00:12:29.114+0000) > > The champ is very easy to deal with what champions are you playing that you struggle with against him ? a while ago i had a week or two where i mained Syndra mid. From what i heard shes suppose to counter him and yea she sorta does. Until level 6. Even if you kill him both me as Syndra and whoever is playing zed. Which you have to time AFTER he shows back up on the map. BOTH of you will die. Regardless of the items just because runes. Syndra cheap shot and ignite true damage. Zed sudden impact and ignite true damage. So they both just die together
Kattzy (NA)
: I agree that the level of toxicity is on the rise. I am actually excited now when I make it through an entire game with only light passive aggression from my teammates because most of my games feature giving up, flaming, inting, afk farming, straight up ragequitting, you name it. My hypothesis is that the current meta seems very aggressive early game and players don't understand how to scale and come back, so if your team is the one that gets behind early, everyone gets super frustrated and thinks the team is worthless and there's no chance to win. There's also a problem with smurfs (I am in mid/high silver so it's mega smurfland) which can get pretty tilting. I keep hoping things will change. :/
> [{quoted}](name=Kattzy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5FsuJuEG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-21T00:01:08.355+0000) > > I agree that the level of toxicity is on the rise. I am actually excited now when I make it through an entire game with only light passive aggression from my teammates because most of my games feature giving up, flaming, inting, afk farming, straight up ragequitting, you name it. My hypothesis is that the current meta seems very aggressive early game and players don't understand how to scale and come back, so if your team is the one that gets behind early, everyone gets super frustrated and thinks the team is worthless and there's no chance to win. There's also a problem with smurfs (I am in mid/high silver so it's mega smurfland) which can get pretty tilting. I keep hoping things will change. :/ I know your paaain. I got this yas who went into ranked new to the champ and afkd after the third death :(
Gixia (NA)
: Is toxicity on the rise?
about a month a go i had like 4/5 games where someone either inted greifed or afk'd. It sucked a lot lol. One of them was a higher elo. And ya know. Its ok for a plat to go into normals with people of mid silver to mid gold elo and call them all bad while he goes ludens echo ali top and purposefully screws over the team. I'm really fine with off meta. I even play Morg jg sometimes. But its different when your trying to make the game suck for your team
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pvW9LQOx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-18T03:26:27.817+0000) > > Lol, you’re at that age huh? That rebellious attention seeking brings me back, i did the same back in the day. > > Your step dad isnt your dad and holds no responsibilities towards you. If you want them to respect you you need to respect them too, and frankly disappearing for 45 minutes when your family is used to you playing league of legends means jack shit. > > You should be glad your step dad ignores you if you so strongly dislike when he and your mom argues. No, not really....I'm in high school and unlike most kids, I'm actually not an asshole, I mostly keep to myself and have around 10 friends I'm very close with, so not an attention seeker this was not for attention. Also, I don't play league at my mom's, I only play at my dad's and I even play the game with my dad. Also most of the time my stepdad brings me up as the center of the fight. So I'm being ignored but my presence is not.
> [{quoted}](name=G Master Hung,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pvW9LQOx,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-18T03:32:57.505+0000) > > No, not really....I'm in high school and unlike most kids, I'm actually not an asshole, I mostly keep to myself and have around 10 friends I'm very close with, so not an attention seeker this was not for attention. Also, I don't play league at my mom's, I only play at my dad's and I even play the game with my dad. Also most of the time my stepdad brings me up as the center of the fight. So I'm being ignored but my presence is not. Don't worry about what others say. Just be you whether people online don't accept it or if the people close to you don't accept it just be you. I relate somewhat to what your going through. Not too much but i sort of get it. Also ur real dad sounds like a good guy so i hope everything works out
RebelliouŠ (EUNE)
: Unfair game
I know your pain. I just wanna play poppy but all the meta picks top lane beat her with little to no opposition. I can take her jg but it doesn't really win games. Shes less than sub par there. Supp is more of a counter pick or you just lose in that lane. If they wanna bring her back top they need to nerf the juggernaut meta top lane and conqueror so she can actually exist as a champion. I don't care what people say. Poppy can't beat darius,aatrox,renekton, i mean she goes even with garen, can't beat riven cause conq and the champ just being over stat, can't beat fiora cause TRUE DAMAGE TRUE DAMAGE TRUE DAMAGE TRUE DAMAGE, NO ONE can beat kennen, champs just dead and shes the only one i wanna play really. BUT ITS OK to fix all the damage and to bring back tnaks WERE GONNA ADD MORE DAMAGE :D don't worry. Its not like they need to just get rid of some pen or true damage or anything. Instead they need to buff tanks damage :D... please allow tanks to be atleast VIABLE again. Other than sion cause hes the only one really.
: Which champion group, do you like the most?
i honestly just wanna play poppy. But shes not really good in lane. Top she loses against 99.9998999898999% of the meta picks. Jg she works a bit better but is normally sub par. Supp more of a counterpick really. If they wanted to bring poppy back into top. They would have to nerf juggernauts and conqueror. However this will probably not happen at least for a long time because not only do the devs obviously not play the game. But they only balance for streamers and pro play. im very peeved im sorry
: I don’t understand the Trynd change
Some trynd players would go like a full ad crit build but get one extra nashors in there for more cdr attack speed and for the healing stuff.
: Zac was pretty much intended to fit this trope.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=2R9ZEuJZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-08T21:26:18.535+0000) > > Zac was pretty much intended to fit this trope. whose zac. i haven't seen him till LCS like ages ago :( pls buff zac
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Liquidone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q3qVeEHc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-08T20:42:09.721+0000) > > Your team has to work together to CC and lock her down, which probably won't happen since she's already 19-3. But if your team can stall her long enough you all will eventually catch up in items. aside from the illaoi being super fed, how do you deal with her ult? it seeams like it does mega damage.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q3qVeEHc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-08T20:44:07.862+0000) > > aside from the illaoi being super fed, how do you deal with her ult? it seeams like it does mega damage. Honestly. I've seen illaois who are like 0 5 or worse but their still impossible to 1v1 or still really hard to 1v2 because of how strong her sustain and regen is. Your best beit is probably armor pen and greivous wounds i htink. The more cc the better.
: People are so bitter. For every one they hate, there's been SHIT TONS that have been major improvements over the original designs. Such as {{champion:28}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:83}}. And yes, I would MOST DEFINITELY include {{champion:19}} in that lot too. His rework greatly improved him, and in general has been considered one of the most well received reworks to date.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uMjqN0Hc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-08T13:15:37.164+0000) > > People are so bitter. For every one they hate, there's been SHIT TONS that have been major improvements over the original designs. Such as {{champion:28}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:83}}. > And yes, I would MOST DEFINITELY include {{champion:19}} in that lot too. His rework greatly improved him, and in general has been considered one of the most well received reworks to date. Im not saying your wrong. But for stuff like the aatrox rework. I would have loved to keep him in the game instead of a totally new aatrox. The rework and old aatrox could have been in the game as two different Darkin champions tbh. I didn't play back with most of the reworks but i know the reason why nunu did so well is because they kept some of his kit in there and improved the rest. So i think in some cases the reworks should stay but i don't want toxic kits
: > [{quoted}](name=KirbyCake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QP9QtxVf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:47:31.268+0000) > > So what I got from this was better jungler wins. > I agree No the jungler who picked Yi won...
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QP9QtxVf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T19:00:21.469+0000) > > No the jungler who picked Yi won... YeeHaw cowboy
: Does the balance team play this game?
Instead of buffing laning phase they need to buff his teamfight to make him more viable. -laning power +teamfight power
: Leblanc's chain is still the size of half the lane
Her chain is more of a nuisance but the range is truly busted in a way
: no, its called build lifesteal instead so you can kill quicker and be more useful.
> [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UKmVyUgY,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T05:12:59.175+0000) > > no, its called build lifesteal instead so you can kill quicker and be more useful. lifesteal works too because its in a way survivability.
: building tank on trynda is pointless. his ult is his tankiness.
> [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UKmVyUgY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-07T00:40:26.863+0000) > > building tank on trynda is pointless. his ult is his tankiness. or you can get tanky so you don't have to ult as fast so you can fight longer and be more powerful over all.
Sydelle (NA)
: Most reworks are utter garbage. The only rework I can recall that hasn't sucked is Sion.
They need to stop making champs and start focusing on reworks and all of that cause theres far too many champs in league now and too many that need help to work again
Kyunsei (EUW)
: 2nd Tryndamere Daily post
Tryndamere already wins a lot of early game matchups already. Falls off a little mid cause of his build path and scales against late because of all the crit. I do have a suggestion for you to do better with him. Build some tank. Go back to the tiamat first item start get your 2 crit items. If the game goes longer get a titanic and steraks gauge. You'll be unkillable and 1 shot everyone
Burtonnn (NA)
: Do players Silver-Diamond mind answering a 3 questions survey?
: So, another Academia skinline...but still none for Taliyah?
Hey. Lux got a skin its fiiiiiinneeee. She doens't have enough
Gall (NA)
: "This fucking elo" - anyone in any elo
I hear stuff about people hating on NA when they haven't played on any other server.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T23:49:07.684+0000) > > WhY iS dArIuS bEiNg BuFfEd ? > > https://m.u.gg/lol/champions/darius/build/ Wow a borderline 50% wr, better give him priority when champions have sat below his wr for several months
> [{quoted}](name=KindredIsAThem,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T00:08:31.338+0000) > > Wow a borderline 50% wr, better give him priority when champions have sat below his wr for several months Rip tehm and ryze
: If Kai'sa is good high elo and Vayne is good all elo doesn't that make Vayne mechanically easier? Everything I read from you up until your last sentence made it sound like you were saying Vayne was mechanically easier, but then you say Kai'sa is.
> [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHRE3rEH,comment-id=00000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-28T09:46:44.498+0000) > > If Kai'sa is good high elo and Vayne is good all elo doesn't that make Vayne mechanically easier? Everything I read from you up until your last sentence made it sound like you were saying Vayne was mechanically easier, but then you say Kai'sa is. to be honest i could have said that while i was all tilted. But Vayne is good all elo cause in low no one knows how to play against her and in high everyone can abuse her mechanics. Kai'sa is extra good high because they all know what to build and more mechanics so they can use her easier kit better than a low elo who can't decide between ad ap or stormrazor rush.
Moody P (NA)
: kaisa is picked banned and winning more in high elo and competitive play. She is definitively stronger than vayne
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHRE3rEH,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-27T18:21:50.295+0000) > > kaisa is picked banned and winning more in high elo and competitive play. She is definitively stronger than vayne I'm talking about this is all elo. Kai'sa is pick and ban high elo cause of her overstat shield and strong laning phase that she shouldn't have. Vayne is good all elo cause everyone knows how to spam an ability. Anyone with minor mechanical skill can pick her up and get used to her q. Their really about equal if you actually look at it. Kai'sa is just mechanically easier.
: So, how do I effectively counter the Zed ult laning phase?
Zeds always had that kind of ult. Everyones gonna tell you to build armor and probably play back. It helps. But then instead of killing you he roams and kills your team. It seems the only way to counter it is somehow killing him instead. Which it will go even cause the second burst will probably finish you even if you kill him.
: Have you considered it’s your viewpoint that is making things skewed to make things seem more OP than they really are? Riot has the actual statistics for things. What makes your feelings have more pull than the facts?
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYGXW3Os,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-04-26T22:49:44.943+0000) > > Have you considered it’s your viewpoint that is making things skewed to make things seem more OP than they really are? > > Riot has the actual statistics for things. What makes your feelings have more pull than the facts? Theres so many more op things that should be crossing that line. But instead it has hecarim on it. and morgana far past it. When a whole player base is scared of vayne and they won't touch her. I think its kind of weird then when i look at that line. Same with riven. If the line really meant something to them, i don't think they would buff the champions who are already higher up there (which they do even if its QOL buffs) and they wouldn't nerf the champions on the very low (which they do cause pro play). Riot pretty much disregards their line and only uses it if something REALLY stands out.
Moody P (NA)
: kaisa is stronger than vayne and rageblade is a stupid item in its current iteration
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHRE3rEH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-27T16:11:48.941+0000) > > kaisa is stronger than vayne and rageblade is a stupid item in its current iteration Vaynes a lot stronger though. Kai'sas good but not nearly as unstoppable as vayne
: I mean, having Zhonya's and Stopwatch at the same time lets you delay enemies from killing you once per game and then that second stopwatch is typically a waste of 600 gold because there's nobody that's gonna buy 2 items that build from it. Cooldowns going down is a mechanic that's always been important, and abilities can't be cast while in stasis. It's only if they start the cast time of the ability and get through the point of no return before activating stasis that an ability will go off while there. Personally, I think that Zhonya's has always been fine as an item in the game, but Stopwatch even as just a single-use no stats 600 gold item can be too much. I think they should at least remove the Perfect Timing rune, if not remove the Stopwatch altogether.
> [{quoted}](name=Brutalitops01,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YU4ps2Eg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T22:19:27.932+0000) > > I mean, having Zhonya's and Stopwatch at the same time lets you delay enemies from killing you once per game and then that second stopwatch is typically a waste of 600 gold because there's nobody that's gonna buy 2 items that build from it. Cooldowns going down is a mechanic that's always been important, and abilities can't be cast while in stasis. It's only if they start the cast time of the ability and get through the point of no return before activating stasis that an ability will go off while there. > > Personally, I think that Zhonya's has always been fine as an item in the game, but Stopwatch even as just a single-use no stats 600 gold item can be too much. I think they should at least remove the Perfect Timing rune, if not remove the Stopwatch altogether. Thats fair. To me i just hate how its suppose to stop burst/assassins. But at the same time it lets them win fights because they can stop taking damage to wait for their abilities and win because of that. Sorry if i don't make sense lol. I've seen a lot of the zhonya and stop watch stuff. having someone go in blow their combo and stasis into blowing another combo into another stasis just felt like it causes big problems for the champions who can play like that. I do agree with some of your stuff. Some champs are kinda centered around being able to use zhonya well.
: > [{quoted}](name=Doge2020,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WoF5g5EA,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T22:08:53.314+0000) > > Ok then explain why besides just a low effort comment that proves nothing. Cite evidence from this post showing that OP doesn’t care and that he just wants attention. I don't have to, look at the thread lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Devouring Worlds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WoF5g5EA,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T22:15:37.618+0000) > > I don't have to, look at the thread lol. Its a good idea for a change. A change like this could help fix AFK issues. I'm sure you don't want someone to afk early and ruin the rest of your game. Unless you do that to other people and thats why you don't want it changed.
Roxie (NA)
: It's time to change League's AFK issue. For good.
They should change it to cast a vote 3-5 minutes after someone goes afk. If they don't come back your team can remake. something like that. But i think they don't want to because then. If your team is losing hard then someone can afk and no one gains LP or losses LP. I think 3 min ff good 9 min ff good 15 min ff lose lp.
Rioter Comments
: Riot's OP line
I don't think thats a proper way to actually see if their op. The graph is pretty true and all. But it feels like the line is wrong. Yea morg and hec are really strong right now. But so are vayne and riven who are just about on the line . Jinx as well. Their all really good and op champs (to me atleast) but it seems like its skewed to make things seem less op than they really are or more op than they really are
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiroe Okazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sVFQIgoO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T15:30:14.175+0000) > > please shh. Don't give attention to my kog'maw. i don't want people to know that hes actually kinda strong right now. But upvote cause i liek that A change like this is in no way going to make him much stronger than he currently is.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sVFQIgoO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T16:14:03.814+0000) > > A change like this is in no way going to make him much stronger than he currently is. its more of a joke. I'd be happy to see him played more. A change like that would get him a little more attention though.
Show more

Shiroe Okazaki

Level 291 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion