: 5 out of my 6 friends (including me) got emotes in the masterwork chest lul
I got a very small amount of orange essence from my masterwork chest. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Hello GD, I think it's time for a fun positivity selfie thread!
I’m a scrub and still don’t know how to embed images (and I’m too busy to fiddle with it rn), but HENLO WORLD {{sticker:sg-kiko}} https://imgur.com/a/qXR0xwN Edit: It appears I have been successful. >.> Wooooooo
: I wonder if he'll be the juggernaut or jungler or "edgy solo lane carry" that riot announced
> [{quoted}](name=nooperton,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NEqtHPnE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T21:35:38.333+0000) > > I wonder if he'll be the juggernaut or jungler or "edgy solo lane carry" that riot announced Unlikely, as they stated the juggernaut was from Ionia.
mzicio (EUW)
: Surprise party is confirmed to stay funny and goofy.
> [{quoted}](name=mzicio,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4AEw2uks,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T16:05:04.824+0000) > > Surprise party is confirmed to stay funny and goofy. YES!!!!!!! That's my favorite Fiddle skin.
Rioter Comments
: there's a difference between a champion that got pigeon holed into being a support marksman by circumstance, and one that was designed from the ground up to be a support marksman.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z8enrkhT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-16T17:54:01.796+0000) > > there's a difference between a champion that got pigeon holed into being a support marksman by circumstance, and one that was designed from the ground up to be a support marksman. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Rioter Comments
: Stuff?
Hello!!! This is a perfect opportunity to try to get RP for Morgana's newest skin. I was just talking to my boyfriend earlier how I was wanting to save up and get it soon (and the chromas because they're gorgeous (especially the one that makes her look super angelic)). I will make you a fan art of Morgana. Though, it may take me a couple of weeks. You'll have to get back with me when you can which your favorite skin is or if you just prefer the base (or if you just want me to do whatever). For now, I spent about an hour or so putting together a list of fanart that I've found over the years that I adore. Some have been posted a ton before. Some haven't. [Splash-worthy art of old Morgana by ChubyMi](https://www.deviantart.com/chubymi/art/Morgana-league-of-legends-633624997) [A more abstract but still badass approach of old Morgana by orangesekaii](https://www.deviantart.com/orangesekaii/art/Morgana-League-of-Legends-588662759) [An ethereal Morgana portrait by Emeraldus](https://www.deviantart.com/emeraldus/art/Morgana-portrait-728960464) [A beautiful piece of Lunar Wraith Morgana, which is one of my absolute favorites by muju](https://i.imgur.com/WvEQHm8.jpg) [An emotional piece of old and new Morgana joining as one](https://summonersofruneterra.tumblr.com/image/184042672793). I believe it's by the Tumblr user Summoners of Runeterra, but I'm not 100%. [This is a cute and fun little Bewitching Morgana piece by d-tor](https://d-tor.tumblr.com/image/161380235510) [This is, by far, one of the most emotional pieces done for Morgana (by IITonyMaverickII)](https://www.deviantart.com/lltonymaverickll/art/Morgana-League-of-Legends-793586458). Really just tugs at my heart, man. [Death Angel Morgana by a man named Bryan J](https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cd/44/aa/cd44aaa91b612349ca685344550f5268.jpg) [Ghost Bride Morgana by CGlas (I'm sure you've seen this one. Every Morgana lover adores this one.)](https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/4a/b3/f94ab308165e49d372683c2981aac30a.jpg) [A more realistic Morgana piece entitled "Fallen Angel" by Angel Ganev](https://i.pinimg.com/564x/59/f8/25/59f825a0b6f1d1700fd0d712ed5a585a.jpg) [This one appears to be someone's take on Blackthorn Morgana before she was reworked. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find the artist's name at this time. However, it's absolutely gorgeous and NEEDS to be shared.](http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8YU7J0UDIno/UJ_6kbhyk5I/AAAAAAAAA5M/aqDoYOyhvnE/s1600/Legendary_Morgana_final.jpg) I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. <3 Long live our beautiful angel.
: 100
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EuhGLMeB,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-10-15T17:47:25.560+0000) > > 100 Thank you. xo Catch ya later hopefully!!! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I missed you all
No time for pretty screenshots. Here you go, homie: https://imgur.com/a/SDbpfKy Love you {{sticker:sg-lulu}} EDIT: I was in champ select when I saw 3 replies. Hope I made it in time.
: i think shyv is intended that way
> [{quoted}](name=Zane Zephyr,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=w9EtnBBk,comment-id=003d0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T16:59:39.400+0000) > > i think shyv is intended that way Really? I swear it worked before all of this AP Shyvana hype. Could be wrong, though. I found it the other day when I was playing the classic AD tanky dragon lady.
: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
Bugs I experience all of the time: * Shyvana Q cooldown reduction when she autos does not work on towers * Ardent Censer buff can still be applied on self when shielding self I'll post more as I think of some. Thank you. :) {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Shirvallah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfE7kMMv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T15:47:09.747+0000) > > I checked in profiles. It doesn't show the whole time. Just through Season 2018. yes rank is only for season,. but if you go to sites like op.gg you can see all of your rank stats of past issue is it dont total it all for you, you would need to do some math
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfE7kMMv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T15:49:42.721+0000) > > yes rank is only for season,. but if you go to sites like op.gg you can see all of your rank stats of past > issue is it dont total it all for you, you would need to do some math Oh, no shit. Wow, I never knew that. Thanks! I'll have to figure it all out after this game I'm in. :)
: well in normals at the end of the game at the top of the stats screen it tells you wins/loses in rank this is tracked in profiles and other websites
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfE7kMMv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T15:34:40.281+0000) > > well in normals at the end of the game at the top of the stats screen it tells you wins/loses > > in rank this is tracked in profiles and other websites I checked in profiles. For ranked, it doesn't show the whole time. Just through Season 2018. What other websites would you recommend?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "Hey glowsticks, I hear you want your wife back. Trust me, you are not going to recognize her."
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dPkuu48p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T00:17:19.707+0000) > > "Hey glowsticks, I hear you want your wife back. Trust me, you are not going to recognize her." Is that what he really says? xD That’s fucking hilarious.
: things to add in s10
To my knowledge, they don’t plan on bringing back Nexus Blitz, ever.
: oh my god I am a frick, I'll edit it right away xd. and thank you :3
> [{quoted}](name=TristiaTenshiART,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=QkVXEeQo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T18:20:24.214+0000) > > oh my god I am a frick, I'll edit it right away xd. and thank you :3 You’re welcome. Have a great day! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shirvallah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g8E6RQpb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-14T17:24:00.180+0000) > > Always knew she was hidden OP. :P > > No one plays her regularly, though, because her kit’s so linear (and probably because of her old VFX and VO, tbh). She’s out-classed by Kai’Sa and Xayah, too, but still strong... Her visual effects were updated earlier this year and her VO just got updated this patch -_-
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g8E6RQpb,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-10-14T18:21:20.739+0000) > > Her visual effects were updated earlier this year and her VO just got updated this patch -_- I am aware of this. I should’ve specified I guess to make sure no one felt the need to point it out. It happened in like April or May if I remember right. I suppose I’m just not good at communicating today, lol. The fact of the matter is ALMOST ALL of the important things that usually draw players to certain champions have finally been fixed over time. That’s what I was attempting to get across initially but failed to do. :P
: Some Neeko and Yuumi Art from me! :0
Precious<3 Just a heads up, though. You accidentally provided the Neeko link twice. ^^
: > [{quoted}](name=Shirvallah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g8E6RQpb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-14T17:24:00.180+0000) > > No one plays her regularly, though, because her kit’s so linear (and probably because of her old VFX and VO, tbh). She’s out-classed by Kai’Sa and Xayah, too, but still strong... ? She is picked in over 25% of games.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g8E6RQpb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-14T17:42:25.528+0000) > > ? She is picked in over 25% of games. I should’ve said what I did differently. Before this patch, I didn’t see anyone play her regularly. I’m not disagreeing with you.
: I disagree about the Moon being a symbol of lies despite that being what the Solari want us to believe. The story is full of evidence that the pale light of the Moon strips away lies and shows the truth, like when Taanari used the Chalicar to undo his own Ascension and became human again. The Moon quite metaphorically stripped away the lie: that the Ascended are Gods and showed us what they really are... flawed humans playing with borrowed power. I think the qualities you're putting on the Moon is what Twilight and Zoe is supposed to represent. I do agree with what you said at the end there. That Zoes' "Great Change" probably isn't a good thing for the people of Runeterra and what she really wants is to invite an age of chaos. I think Zoe has potential to be the actual "big bad" of the League Universe not the Void. The Void is a bit obvious, but at the same time the Watchers aren't malicious like she is. They seem to be like they're just frightened of reality more than anything where in the old lore the Watchers were portrayed more like Leagues' Illuminati. They probably don't even comprehend what it is to take a life because they themselves don't know its' value, being long dormant beings that only recently discovered they existed in the Void. I think Zoe will prove to be a direct rival to Leona and Diana. When their two faiths were one I imagine that their religion was broken up by the Aspect of Change. It certainly fits her M.O. That may be the truth Diana has found and Leona is seeking.
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AtTNUgEz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-13T20:08:45.175+0000) > > I disagree about the Moon being a symbol of lies despite that being what the Solari want us to believe. The story is full of evidence that the pale light of the Moon strips away lies and shows the truth, like when Taanari used the Chalicar to undo his own Ascension and became human again. The Moon quite metaphorically stripped away the lie: that the Ascended are Gods and showed us what they really are... flawed humans playing with borrowed power. > > I think the qualities you're putting on the Moon is what Twilight and Zoe is supposed to represent. I do agree with what you said at the end there. That Zoes' "Great Change" probably isn't a good thing for the people of Runeterra and what she really wants is to invite an age of chaos. I think Zoe has potential to be the actual "big bad" of the League Universe not the Void. The Void is a bit obvious, but at the same time the Watchers aren't malicious like she is. They seem to be like they're just frightened of reality more than anything where in the old lore the Watchers were portrayed more like Leagues' Illuminati. They probably don't even comprehend what it is to take a life because they themselves don't know its' value, being long dormant beings that only recently discovered they existed in the Void. > > I think Zoe will prove to be a direct rival to Leona and Diana. When their two faiths were one I imagine that their religion was broken up by the Aspect of Change. It certainly fits her M.O. That may be the truth Diana has found and Leona is seeking. Dude, you just blew my fucking mind. I never thought about it like this. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Terozu (NA)
: New Lucian lore on Chinese Universe page basically confirmed Senna.
Part of me hopes Senna is sassy as hell and gives Lucian a little bit of shit in her jokes for him being the reason she is the way she is, LOL. /cue the Frozone supersuit scene with his wife Honey *Lucian attacks Thresh* “Oh, hell naw. Boi, we ain’t doin’ this again. We coulda left, and youuuuuu woulda never gotten us into this mess, ok. I wouldn’t be corrupted, and you wouldn’t have spent all those years trying to get revenge.”
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shirvallah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u6eN5n2A,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T16:15:21.134+0000) > > Might get hate for this, but I don’t know what his story was. His wife got sick so he put her into cryostasis, goons attack and an accident causes him to become an iceman that survives only at cold temps. His criminal activities are about getting a cure for his wife.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u6eN5n2A,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T16:29:09.402+0000) > > His wife got sick so he put her into cryostasis, goons attack and an accident causes him to become an iceman that survives only at cold temps. His criminal activities are about getting a cure for his wife. My heart... {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Everyone: We need Shaco and Garen nerfs.
Always knew she was hidden OP. :P No one played her regularly, though, prior to the VFX update in April and the VO update this patch, because her kit’s so linear and due to her old VFX and VO, tbh. She’s out-classed by Kai’Sa and Xayah, too, but still strong... BoRK + Lethal Tempo + Q = bye-bye I can see people start playing her more now that most of the things that swayed people to play newer champions have been fixed. —- I have edited this post slightly in order to avoid anymore confusion. :)
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shirvallah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u6eN5n2A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T16:03:59.839+0000) > > I can imagine a combat medic exploring all of Runeterra for a way to preserve people to keep them alive a little longer until they can get proper treatment, so the combat medic comes across Lissandra’s magic (maybe before she was the evil queen), and she teaches the combat medic the sacred way of preservation with true ice. When Lissandra goes nuts, the combat medic bounces, and preserves the practice. (I can see Lissandra making abomination true ice soldiers where the people are just completely gone and have no soul at that point, and the combat medic was like “I ain’t about this life. Where is the morality?”) > > They don’t particularly care for war or politics, so they’re not really in any of the Freljordian tribes. Rather, they’ve become some healing shaman/monk over the years that hides out where no one can find them, except the worthy — those who are in dire need and have the determination to seek and the heart to leave all negativity behind in order to realize that life is precious. Only then, will the true ice not create an abomination. Rather, it will heal and preserve. > > Okay, it might not make ANY SENSE with the lore. I get it. I had fun spitting ideas, though. sounds like Mr Freeze https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dd/Nora_Fries.jpg/250px-Nora_Fries.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u6eN5n2A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T16:08:20.696+0000) > > sounds like Mr Freeze > > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dd/Nora_Fries.jpg/250px-Nora_Fries.jpg Might get hate for this, but I don’t know what his story was.
: Anti-newcomers system works too good (Russian region).
Welcome to League, my friend. I got chat restricted once for defending my choice and reasoning of playing off-meta. I think the worst I called them was an “idiot” when they weren’t even listening to me or hearing how idiotic they sounded. They called me much worse things...all game... I was almost honor level 5 at the time — only to have it stripped from me and having to start all the way over from 0. I still don’t know if they were punished for that game. I, too, tried disputing it. There was a kind support worker who helped me named Mama Meep. She agreed that the punishment didn’t fit the crime, but she couldn’t do anything about it, since she had to follow by the book. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
every1 (NA)
: Can you still claim an account name if the owner has been inactive?
Don’t have personal experience with this, but I don’t see why you shouldn’t be able to do this still. :)
Rockman (NA)
: What do you imagine a combat medic champ would look like?
I can imagine a combat medic exploring all of Runeterra for a way to preserve people to keep them alive a little longer until they can get proper treatment, so the combat medic comes across Lissandra’s magic (maybe before she was the evil queen), and she teaches the combat medic the sacred way of preservation with true ice. When Lissandra goes nuts, the combat medic bounces, and preserves the practice. (I can see Lissandra making abomination true ice soldiers where the people are just completely gone and have no soul at that point, and the combat medic was like “I ain’t about this life. Where is the morality?”) They don’t particularly care for war or politics, so they’re not really in any of the Freljordian tribes. Rather, they’ve become some healing shaman/monk over the years that hides out where no one can find them, except the worthy — those who are in dire need and have the determination to seek and the heart to leave all negativity behind in order to realize that life is precious. Only then, will the true ice not create an abomination. Rather, it will heal and preserve. Okay, it might not make ANY SENSE with the lore. I get it. I had fun spitting ideas, though.
: Just passed my endorsement class. What bike should I get?
Not a bike person, but I tend to lean toward the Shadow, simply due to the choice in wheels, as well as the attention to detail on the sides of the bike and the seats.
Kat XD (NA)
: I love Katarina! XD
BestGmers (EUNE)
: This new 10 year update website thing
Hey, guys, do me a favor and try turning the boom box on and off a few times and see if anything weird happens for you... Don’t refresh the page. I hear Ryze talking, but I don’t think it’s from any cinematic that we currently have. It sounded like he was telling a story, but it didn’t sound like from the cinematic he was in a year ago. Could’ve been it, though. I don’t know. Edit: Just rewatched the Ryze cinematic. It was an excerpt from the beginning. My mistake! :)
AIQ (NA)
: It says something different for me. >AŞTEPTARE ESTE MAI BINE ÎN MODUL ORIZONTAL . >WAITING IT IS BETTER IN HORIZONTAL MODE Ryze is standing sideways on screen and the words are rotating 90 degrees. I'd assume this has to do with a phone/mobile game.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1U3nczgN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T14:11:11.577+0000) > > It says something different for me. > ESTE MAI BINE ÎN > MODUL ORIZONTAL > > . > IT IS BETTER IN > HORIZONTAL MODE > > Ryze is standing sideways on screen and the words are rotating 90 degrees. > > I'd assume this has to do with a phone/mobile game. Yay........the mobile game no one wanted as the big 10th anniversary surprise is coming to life........ {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} /obligatory “don’t you guys have phones” meme Edit: When I clicked on the boom box, RossBoomsocks was doing some kind of rap. But I just woke up, so I couldn’t quite put together what he was saying, besides “10th anniversary.” Edit 2: I refreshed the page and clicked on the boom box a few more times. Heard a bunch of announcers saying hype things from iconic games over the years, including, “Look at the cleanse! Look at the moves! Faker, what was that?!” Edit 3: I refreshed one more time for fun. This time, Tristana was singing her “Bandle Gunner” song when she dances.
: IMO Irelia looks much better in Phoenix than Awaken because it stuck to Jessica Oyhenart's splash.
Ayeeeeeeee, now she doesn’t look like Sid the Sloth from Ice Age. {{sticker:sg-kiko}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: "not so traditional adc" *kaisa flashbacks* NO PLEASE NO NO NOOO!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a1eFnNGE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-13T14:01:04.215+0000) > > "not so traditional adc" > > *kaisa flashbacks* NO PLEASE NO NO NOOO!!!! *shudders* No moar pls. I have suffered enough. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rioter Comments
: I don't see any additional logic leap in fact that bats which already follow her and boost her speed would also accompany the fire to strike the enemies. She's whitch. That already has bats following her. How does one even count leap logics like units in this case. Even Kassadin conjures bats out of nowhere for his ult because it's thematic. EDIT: And that is especially funny given he's supposed to be bat-inspired creature but mainly only has bats during the ult while MF has them following more frequently. Also Kassadin literally shoots bats into arc, too. With blood sword. LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VsZ2ggEm,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T12:49:26.051+0000) > > I don't see any additional logic leap in fact that bats which already follow her and boost her speed would also accompany the fire to strike the enemies. She's whitch. That already has bats following her. How does one even count leap logics like units in this case. > > Even Kassadin conjures bats out of nowhere for his ult because it's thematic. > EDIT: And that is especially funny given he's supposed to be bat-inspired creature but mainly only has bats during the ult while MF has them following more frequently. > > Also Kassadin literally shoots bats into arc, too. With blood sword. LOL. Not to mention, Kassadin conjures a floating eyeball with his Q. As a vampire.
: How does it make thematic sense for her to shoot bats out of candles and not fire? You fucking people are always stuck on what looks "CoOl" and not what makes fucking sense for the fucking skin and that's why Riot doesn't use your terrible fucking ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VsZ2ggEm,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T22:52:54.606+0000) > > How does it make thematic sense for her to shoot bats out of candles and not fire? > > You fucking people are always stuck on what looks "CoOl" and not what makes fucking sense for the fucking skin and that's why Riot doesn't use your terrible fucking ideas. Oh, honey.
: She's shooting fire out of the candles, because the candles are lit with, you know, **fire**. They aren't lit with bats.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VsZ2ggEm,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-08T22:48:12.838+0000) > > She's shooting fire out of the candles, because the candles are lit with, you know, **fire**. They aren't lit with bats. Gosh, you’re right. Let me just grab my candles and start shooting out of them real quick. Gotta make sure no darn bats got stuck in ‘em this time.
Bonnìe (NA)
: Give Bewitching MF a Bat Swarm
I agree with this. It’s a missed opportunity.
: How does one shoot bats out of candles?
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VsZ2ggEm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-08T22:02:12.613+0000) > > How does one shoot bats out of candles? It doesn’t have to make sense. It’s fantasy in a video game...for a fun Halloween skin, at that. I mean, she’s literally shooting out of candles. Why should she be able to shoot ANYTHING out of candles? I’ll do you one better. How does one step over a part of the earth and trigger a black hole that explodes but doesn’t suck them into oblivion? Or how does one make it to where their grenade bounces on 4 separate people each and every time they throw it out? {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: I don't think it's so much about her as a champion as much as her concept. a calm, determined mind.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QPMutmIb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T22:25:02.747+0000) > > I don't think it's so much about her as a champion as much as her concept. a calm, determined mind. I suppose in order to deliver on that fantasy properly, they’d have to rework her entirely. Again.
usul1202 (NA)
: Because they don't know what to do? They had an idea that got significant backend work and was met with resistance from mains. Instead of forcing it, they stopped and haven't found something that is satisfactory and pleases mains, so work is going other places.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QPMutmIb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-08T22:29:40.064+0000) > > Because they don't know what to do? They had an idea that got significant backend work and was met with resistance from mains. Instead of forcing it, they stopped and haven't found something that is satisfactory and pleases mains, so work is going other places. Because they haven’t accepted the fact the rework is an unhealthy failure, and they are required to put in the work AGAIN to rework her entirely.
Rioter Comments
: [GAMEPLAY] Janna Summoner Aery proc with no abilites selected in jungle
Janna player here that still uses Aery. Can confirm her passive has not triggered Aery before, and it should not, still.
: > Jhin x Jinx (both psycho marksmen, their love of killing for their own reasons) jinx has no specific love for killing. stop spreading misinformation.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=K5ftfXLA,comment-id=00230001,timestamp=2019-10-03T16:39:00.750+0000) > > jinx has no specific love for killing. stop spreading misinformation. LOL
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 4
Can we get a redo on Karma’s VGU? We Karma mains are tired of asking time and time again for even a little love, man... Do you know how AMAZING IN THEORY Karma is? Just THINK of what she could be...if only she was given a chance...
: > [{quoted}](name=Shirvallah,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=K5ftfXLA,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-10-02T22:03:42.376+0000) > > Just going to list the ones I ship — canon (or almost canon) or not... > > Pantheon x Leona (childhood best friends who trained together (I don’t know if they changed that in Pantheon’s new lore or not)) > > Ekko x Jinx (before Jinx went psycho) > > Lulu x Veigar (she’s quite short with him) > > Jhin x Jinx (both psycho marksmen, their love of killing for their own reasons) > > Annie x Nunu (both kids and fire/ice) > > Jhin x Karma (as someone else stated, they’re stark opposites with extreme passions from the same place) > > Rumble x Tristana (I mean...Rumble’s mech is named Tristy. Come on.) > > Rakan x Ahri (both charming, beautiful vastayans) > > Taliyah x Yasuo (I love the connection they have. I don’t know what their ages actually are. I see them close enough in age in the lore, and I wish they were more...) > > Sylas x Lux (for obvious reasons...Little Light) > > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} > > Syndra x Zed (I can just see her saying Zeddy Booboo in an alternate universe) > > Vayne x Vladimir (classic story of light falling for dark and vice versa) > > Sejuani x Udyr (eeeeeeeeeeeeeee) > > Lamb x Wolf (this one’s pretty obvious...they’re so beautiful together) > > Kindred x Jhin (not a relationship ship, but despite what the lore says, I can’t help but feel that they’re one and the same) {{champion:497}} {{champion:498}} is the purest thing in the game don't taint with the skank {{champion:103}}
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=K5ftfXLA,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2019-10-03T03:11:26.790+0000) > > {{champion:497}} {{champion:498}} is the purest thing in the game don't taint with the skank {{champion:103}} I’ve never really been super wild on them together. :)
Show more

Shirvallah

Level 245 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion