: > [{quoted}](name=Siegfriedx1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eZwdAAkf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T20:03:06.996+0000) > > Is she a long time friend? > She talk to you in a good way? > What you feel about her body signs? > > You said she was hot, so she might be just using you to make someone else jealous. > Like: "i'm going to that guy house to study! Fuck off, I'm there now" > > Either that or she might be expecting you to take action or to talk about something different. Maybe about her? > If she expect you to take action she will too start acting distant and bored after a while, specially if you are kind the nerd type. > > Assuming that she is just not the lazy type, follow what is below: > > The best way to discover and solve this, although might sound very strange, is to confront her about it if you can't feel the situation. > Once she is on your house again ask her in a friendly way: "You always ask to study but then stay on the phone. What is the deal?" > > If you say something about your background with her could be better for people to have a grasp of the situation. we jsut met in school this semester she talks to me in a good way her body langauge? when i actually try to teach her what she has to know for the test she ignores me and goes on her phone otherwise when we have normal conversations she is fully engaged and gets touchy and buys me food takes me home so if you havent been reading my past threads i dont have any friends, i dont want a relationship i want friends lets say we do date she would be dating a lonely loser wtf? who cares if im attractive im a loser
> [{quoted}](name=Only Communicate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eZwdAAkf,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T20:09:13.329+0000) > > we jsut met in school this semester > she talks to me in a good way > her body langauge? when i actually try to teach her what she has to know for the test she ignores me and goes on her phone > otherwise when we have normal conversations she is fully engaged and gets touchy and buys me food takes me home > > so if you havent been reading my past threads > i dont have any friends, i dont want a relationship > i want friends > lets say we do date she would be dating a lonely loser wtf? > who cares if im attractive > im a loser If she get touchy, that's a very good sign, thinking that she is not playing you. Who cares what you think about yourself. If the girl is on you don't let her waiting for you bro! This experience might be a very good one! Take some action and you will be rewarded for it!
: > [{quoted}](name=Siegfriedx1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eZwdAAkf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-22T19:48:37.183+0000) > > What the hell I just read? There is no connection between the tittle, first lines and the ending of your post. > > I can just assume that a girl said to you that wanted to come over to study and then wanted to play games? > Like, a lot of people do that and have no particular meaning by itself lol games as in emotional games a girl wants to study with me but when we actually study shes always on her phone so i saw that so i tried to talk something off topic and she doesnt even commit to any of my communication and yet she keeps wanting to study its not even her using me she bought me food too
> [{quoted}](name=Only Communicate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eZwdAAkf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T19:51:55.770+0000) > > games as in emotional games > > a girl wants to study with me > but when we actually study shes always on her phone > > so i saw that so i tried to talk something off topic > and she doesnt even commit to any of my communication > > and yet she keeps wanting to study > its not even her using me > > she bought me food too Is she a long time friend? She talk to you in a good way? What you feel about her body signs? You said she was hot, so she might be just using you to make someone else jealous. Like: "i'm going to that guy house to study! Fuck off, I'm there now" Either that or she might be expecting you to take action or to talk about something different. Maybe about her? If she expect you to take action she will too start acting distant and bored after a while, specially if you are kind the nerd type. Assuming that she is just not the lazy type, follow what is below: The best way to discover and solve this, although might sound very strange, is to confront her about it if you can't feel the situation. Once she is on your house again ask her in a friendly way: "You always ask to study but then stay on the phone. What is the deal?" If you say something about your background with her could be better for people to have a grasp of the situation.
: Why do girls play so much games?
What the hell I just read? There is no connection between the tittle, first lines and the ending of your post. I can just assume that a girl said to you that wanted to come over to study and then wanted to play games? Like, a lot of people do that and have no particular meaning by itself lol
Rioter Comments
: Blood Moon Evelynn Splash Art
Isnt that Morgana or Caitlin?
: What if when you blocked someone, it would also never match you with or against them?
Ricketts (NA)
: A couple points to make. First, psychology. If someone is in such a dark and toxic state that comes out in their frustrations and interactions, they are not only blind to what is bad to others, but also themselves. Something as simple as a chat restriction won't derail the course or lend to change. A short ban won't do either, as a week can be pretty brief. These small measures may work for minor offenders, but not the people who can't see the forest for the trees. After a longer lockout, regret and actual work to reform can be real as what was taken away can be perceived in a different way and truly desired. This can be reflected in both Tyler1 and Jensen eventually changing and what was denied is eventually restored. In their cases, it's not an account, but the rare opportunity each has. For an average gamer, after that investment is gone for a while, they can see more value in that and have a real desire to earn it back. That is part of the idea of the linked account, you don't just get your old one back, you have to prove your honor to regain it. Riot conveniently has a system to measure that. Second, respectfully, any stats claimed by Riot can't be trusted. They don't share method or metrics of how they measure toxic behavior and frequency, percent of change or players quitting after bans. Nobody wants to admit ugly truths like how common some toxic behavior is, or how easy it is for people to cycle back in a new account with the same bad behavior. They want to talk about the most positives possible as any company wanting as much profit as possible will. Am I really so rare that after I was banned I continued to play on a second account and still do? How can they be sure that player never went back? How can reasons why players stop even be measured by Riot if someone walks away from the game? Finally, something not yet discussed, Riot should never want to write off players forever. Players equal profit. Even assuming only 1% have been banned, that's what...6.7 million consumers at least? So even if only 5% of them reform, that's 335,000 players who would be more likely to support a company that gave them a chance than if they were written off forever. Even if each of them only one more time bought one more new skin, given that most skins cost about $10 worth of RP now, Riot just made over $3million giving them one more chance. If that's not worth it, it may suggest Riots stats actually show most banned players keep playing and spending money in new accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=Ricketts,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NtL5qRYr,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-18T06:58:03.522+0000) > > A couple points to make. > > First, psychology. If someone is in such a dark and toxic state that comes out in their frustrations and interactions, they are not only blind to what is bad to others, but also themselves. Something as simple as a chat restriction won't derail the course or lend to change. A short ban won't do either, as a week can be pretty brief. These small measures may work for minor offenders, but not the people who can't see the forest for the trees. > After a longer lockout, regret and actual work to reform can be real as what was taken away can be perceived in a different way and truly desired. This can be reflected in both Tyler1 and Jensen eventually changing and what was denied is eventually restored. In their cases, it's not an account, but the rare opportunity each has. For an average gamer, after that investment is gone for a while, they can see more value in that and have a real desire to earn it back. > That is part of the idea of the linked account, you don't just get your old one back, you have to prove your honor to regain it. Riot conveniently has a system to measure that. > > Second, respectfully, any stats claimed by Riot can't be trusted. They don't share method or metrics of how they measure toxic behavior and frequency, percent of change or players quitting after bans. Nobody wants to admit ugly truths like how common some toxic behavior is, or how easy it is for people to cycle back in a new account with the same bad behavior. They want to talk about the most positives possible as any company wanting as much profit as possible will. Am I really so rare that after I was banned I continued to play on a second account and still do? How can they be sure that player never went back? How can reasons why players stop even be measured by Riot if someone walks away from the game? > > Finally, something not yet discussed, Riot should never want to write off players forever. Players equal profit. Even assuming only 1% have been banned, that's what...6.7 million consumers at least? So even if only 5% of them reform, that's 335,000 players who would be more likely to support a company that gave them a chance than if they were written off forever. Even if each of them only one more time bought one more new skin, given that most skins cost about $10 worth of RP now, Riot just made over $3million giving them one more chance. > If that's not worth it, it may suggest Riots stats actually show most banned players keep playing and spending money in new accounts. A super ridiculously toxic player [what is necessary to trigger a perma ban] is a walking loss for the company and represent absolutely no profit what so ever. Every game he plays he make more and more other players stop playing, having the shitiest experience and going for other games. If he play 10 games a day that represents 270 affected other players per month. Who is more important? A shit customer who make literally hundred of good customers walk away or the customers that are walking out? In fact you probably already statistically have a net loss associated to your account, what was taken in consideration during the design of the banning system. You argument also fail in creating a connection between reforming and having your account back. What is the connection? You are free to create a new account and show that you reformed there right now. You can still be part of the game and was definitely not banned from creating a new account, unlikely Tyler 1. None of the names you said before had any account ban lifted. Also you talk about profit for Riot but don't appear to see that this kind of reasoning, if was the only one in the table, would just reforce the idea that you should not have your account back at all. It's way more "profitable", in the sense that will "help" to cover the immense loss you caused, to have you buying RP to buy all your skins again and champions again. The only players written off forever are already on a kind of redemption watch. You are not part of them right now though as your, as a person, was not banned of the game, just your current account.
Rioter Comments
: Sure. Gonna talk more problem statement stuff than exact details but those'll be coming in the next couple weeks. One thing to note is that we're doing less of a giant midseason release this year. Changes will come over a couple of patches, and it'll be smaller scope - there's no Runes Reforged or Elemental Drakes in this one. The changes that are there are likely to be significant, though. Likely to see changes aimed directly at Marksmen on 8.10 or 8.11, possibly both depending when work is finished, and then possible (but definitely not guaranteed) Fighter work in a follow-up patch. We're looking at Marksmen with a few values: 1. The mere fact of getting to two items shouldn't guarantee they're the most valuable champion on a team, but getting ahead should matter a lot. 2. They need to be able to buy early items that ensure they can be fun, have responsive inputs (shoot-step-shoot is pretty unpleasant with no AS), and contribute appropriately. I take that to mean they need to get Attack Speed, potentially movement speed (though less required), and at least some punchy, powerful hits. 3. We're going to be looking for ways to play up the difference between a snowballing champion and one that's merely on the curve - that includes Fighters, Assassins, ADCs, and Mages (though we think Mages are actually more correct than the other three - if they're behind, they provide primarily utility, if they're ahead they can be great damage carries). We'll especially value any time we can hit multiple of these classes with shared items - e.g. items that help both Fighters and Marksmen, or Assassins and Marksmen. 4. Some opportunistic stuff - e.g. reducing the burst damage of very late game Infinity Edge builds to other squishy champions. This will probably mean significant reworks to Infinity Edge, Essence Reaver, Last Whisper/Lord Dominik's Regards, cost changes to things like Phantom Dancer, possibly a new item, likely buffs to some underperforming items, plus some ADC base stat changes.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Axes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=27mrj62T,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-17T19:31:08.573+0000) > > Sure. Gonna talk more problem statement stuff than exact details but those'll be coming in the next couple weeks. > > One thing to note is that we're doing less of a giant midseason release this year. Changes will come over a couple of patches, and it'll be smaller scope - there's no Runes Reforged or Elemental Drakes in this one. The changes that are there are likely to be significant, though. Likely to see changes aimed directly at Marksmen on 8.10 or 8.11, possibly both depending when work is finished, and then possible (but definitely not guaranteed) Fighter work in a follow-up patch. > > We're looking at Marksmen with a few values: > > 1. The mere fact of getting to two items shouldn't guarantee they're the most valuable champion on a team, but getting ahead should matter a lot. > 2. They need to be able to buy early items that ensure they can be fun, have responsive inputs (shoot-step-shoot is pretty unpleasant with no AS), and contribute appropriately. I take that to mean they need to get Attack Speed, potentially movement speed (though less required), and at least some punchy, powerful hits. > 3. We're going to be looking for ways to play up the difference between a snowballing champion and one that's merely on the curve - that includes Fighters, Assassins, ADCs, and Mages (though we think Mages are actually more correct than the other three - if they're behind, they provide primarily utility, if they're ahead they can be great damage carries). We'll especially value any time we can hit multiple of these classes with shared items - e.g. items that help both Fighters and Marksmen, or Assassins and Marksmen. > 4. Some opportunistic stuff - e.g. reducing the burst damage of very late game Infinity Edge builds to other squishy champions. > > This will probably mean significant reworks to Infinity Edge, Essence Reaver, Last Whisper/Lord Dominik's Regards, cost changes to things like Phantom Dancer, possibly a new item, likely buffs to some underperforming items, plus some ADC base stat changes. May you rework Soraka so starcall speed and range improves with the time, her W have a huge Cd but when you land starcall her W resets and, at the same time activate on the last healed champion?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Valkyrie Katarina
she have a miniature arm
: Hey, the depressed soraka main from the reddit post got back to diamond!
Posted on reddit too ^^ https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/8bf6mg/remember_the_miserable_and_depressed_soraka_main/
: The real sad part is how people would blame riot for them butchering soraka (somehow) when they read the post, and ignore that they got back to diamond with a high winrate anyway. Regardless if it was true or not, people like to point fingers at Riot quite a bit.
> [{quoted}](name=Yaśuo Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mVm7cHoq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-11T15:07:53.271+0000) > > The real sad part is how people would blame riot for them butchering soraka (somehow) when they read the post, and ignore that they got back to diamond with a high winrate anyway. > > Regardless if it was true or not, people like to point fingers at Riot quite a bit. i think that riot did some changes that were somehow impactful though. They added chrysalis and now resolve give you wayyyyyyyyy more health at late game [what was part of the problem on the original post as people didnt had enough health to let soraka heal the person very often]
saltran (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Siegfriedx1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mVm7cHoq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-11T06:56:47.335+0000) > 1- to always play with an adc friend. Adc main here that plays with a supp main friend that I know irl. I love to try adc-supps duos with him, so: which adc goes well with Soraka?
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mVm7cHoq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-11T09:59:06.827+0000) > > Adc main here that plays with a supp main friend that I know irl. > > I love to try adc-supps duos with him, so: which adc goes well with Soraka? Varus [because of varus R and soraka E, if she level up her E] and Kalista [because of the protection] would be my favorites.
Ixoziel (NA)
: Have you thought about running ADCs that can use death's dance (in an optimal build) in order to counteract some of the burst? Draven and Kai'sa are two that come to mind.
> [{quoted}](name=Ixoziel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mVm7cHoq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-11T07:39:15.587+0000) > > Have you thought about running ADCs that can use death's dance (in an optimal build) in order to counteract some of the burst? Draven and Kai'sa are two that come to mind. Yes! I think that my adc wanted to play varus more ap than ad though!
Rioter Comments
Umery1 (NA)
: 5000 upvotes against a player base of +3million in NA alone. lets be honest no one actually cares about this, people are only giving a shit because they heard a very loud minority start yelling, not because they think they should.
> [{quoted}](name=Umery1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6tzoElzq,comment-id=00170001,timestamp=2018-04-10T17:29:43.030+0000) > > 5000 upvotes against a player base of +3million in NA alone. lets be honest no one actually cares about this, people are only giving a shit because they heard a very loud minority start yelling, not because they think they should. You delusional and are reverting the position. Right now you are the "very vocal minority in this". Otherwise no apologize would have been made.
: If you look at the Q&A basically every comment is saying they don't find Kai'Sa sexualized or how Riot shouldn't be scared to make sexy champions because its often appropriate in the fantasy setting. Like did they get like 5 angry feminist emails in their inbox or something? Because no one who actually plays League is complaining about Kai'Sa, she doesn't even stand out to me as a sexualized character. {{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:21}} all have sexualized elements and these characters are pretty well accepted since its baked into their story and design.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nsMhlyII,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-07T22:17:41.836+0000) > > If you look at the Q&A basically every comment is saying they don't find Kai'Sa sexualized or how Riot shouldn't be scared to make sexy champions because its often appropriate in the fantasy setting. Like did they get like 5 angry feminist emails in their inbox or something? Because no one who actually plays League is complaining about Kai'Sa, she doesn't even stand out to me as a sexualized character. > > {{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:21}} all have sexualized elements and these characters are pretty well accepted since its baked into their story and design. Kai'sa don't have anything backing her up and i was one of the people that complained about her.
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Siegfriedx1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xET9UTUR,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2018-04-10T00:35:56.571+0000) > > I don't believe his ban had anything to do with what was described in the terms of use. he used to account share in the past, riot knew about it, and he was never banned before raising awareness about korean server problems. I'm not sure why everyone's parroting that Riot knew about it. They don't treat anyone specially - if someone breaks the rules *and Riot knows about it*, they get punished for it. If they *did* give him some special permission to share/whatever in the past, then it obviously would follow that these suspensions must have been for something else as multiple NA/central Rioters have already confirmed that they were *not* retaliatory and *were* in fact valid suspensions.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xET9UTUR,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2018-04-10T01:38:04.003+0000) > > I'm not sure why everyone's parroting that Riot knew about it. They don't treat anyone specially - if someone breaks the rules *and Riot knows about it*, they get punished for it. If they *did* give him some special permission to share/whatever in the past, then it obviously would follow that these suspensions must have been for something else as multiple NA/central Rioters have already confirmed that they were *not* retaliatory and *were* in fact valid suspensions. The whole point of the commotion is because everyone have strong feelings that they are treating him specially now...
Chermorg (NA)
: If he didn't violate the Terms of Use, he would not have been banned. The timing being horribly coincidental does not make it an invalid punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xET9UTUR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-07T18:09:41.222+0000) > > If he didn't violate the Terms of Use, he would not have been banned. The timing being horribly coincidental does not make it an invalid punishment. I don't believe his ban had anything to do with what was described in the terms of use. he used to account share in the past, riot knew about it, and he was never banned before raising awareness about korean server problems.
NotSid (NA)
: As a Canadian player, I'm concerned about Riot apologizing incorrectly
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6tzoElzq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-09T04:44:17.546+0000) > > In Canada, we take apologizing very seriously. So it pains me to see people & corporate entities erroneously apologizing when there is nothing to apologize for. > > Apologies aren't something you casually toss away in an attempt to absolve yourself of any wrongdoing. An apology is a heartfelt acknowledgment of a mistake, and the intent to not repeat it in the future. When nothing happened that requires an apology, but you apologize anyway, it diminishes the sincerity of actual apologies. > > I hope that Riot learns from this and does not repeat this mistake. Kai'sa is fine. There is no need to apologize. > > Sincerely, > A concerned Canadian. That's very ignorant. The reason they apologized was because hundreds of thousands of players made clear that there was a problem with the way they decided to portrait kai'sa based on her lore. So many reddit posts with thousands and thousands of upvotes about her perfect english voice line, bland personality, 0 sence appearance, 0 sence dressing, etc for a girl that was suppose to have 0 education, live her life like a miserable animal and fight for survival in a hell hole that could as well be 100% berserk style. In the comic, took less than 5 minutes for the void to completely kill and corrupt random adults that felt in it and she somehow survived, and also survived being a disney princess? With huge silicone boobs to go along with her V cut? This whole "omg, riot is apologizing for kai'sa looks make no sense" is pure ignorance of people that don't even realize how big that subject was just 1 month ago. If you want to act like this is something about woman body exposure in general and delude yourself, go for it. But it's 100% ridiculous that kai'sa would have makeup, a full shampoo treated hair, flawless skin and a fucking, cherry on top, v cut on her hell/void SURVIVAL FUCKING ARMOR. This is enough of that oversexualization bullshit and yes, it's a great victory to see that riot apologized because of that.
: I think people just want things to be upset about so they can use it to forward their opinions. It took from Jinx to Xayah before we had another conventionally attractive female champion. Everything inbetween there was pretty diverse, including Xayah and Jinx. But oh no Kai'sa has a deep neckline and a fit body, gotta shove opinions down people's throats so that all video game woman wear full suits of armor with no skin showing. How dare a woman be attractive! Don't worry though shirtless buff male champ you're fine, nobody complains about you.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cIBdA2JE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-08T00:41:07.978+0000) > > I think people just want things to be upset about so they can use it to forward their opinions. It took from Jinx to Xayah before we had another conventionally attractive female champion. Everything inbetween there was pretty diverse, including Xayah and Jinx. But oh no Kai'sa has a deep neckline and a fit body, gotta shove opinions down people's throats so that all video game woman wear full suits of armor with no skin showing. How dare a woman be attractive! Don't worry though shirtless buff male champ you're fine, nobody complains about you. The complains had nothing to do with the deep neckline and a fit body. The thing is that she was suppose to be a survivalist from the "void" and having a clean face, make up, treated hair and a deep neckline were just too much to not start feeling that the whole history behind kai'sa was bull shit. You would expect scars, mental health problems, problems to communicate and a very pragmatic attitude from her. None of those things actually are in the champion though. Months ago kai'sa had a big post with thousands and thousands of upvotes stating how shit was to have her talking perfect english when she was suppose to have lived her child hood killing and running from monsters. People that want to make everything into a SJW to avoid trying to understand an issue just spread ignorance. It's clear that kai'sa forced up way beyond the normal something that was already a sensitive theme. Also is kind ridiculous to say: "the opinions is that all video game woman should wear full suits" when is the exactly opposite. Why can't she not look like a disney princess when her lore calls that up? Is that a invisible rule you have? You don't care seeing any woman having a non-cohesive lore as long as it's sexualized enough to you? People like you and who is upvoting this kinda of shit are part of the problem.
Gilver (NA)
: [An opinion]: Kai'Sa & her V-Line
> [{quoted}](name=Feedlesticks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y4kZ6PNU,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-08T12:58:17.085+0000) > > Tl'Dr - I don't find Kai'Sa "over-sexualized" & I don't understand why people feel like she is. > > It's come to my attention that alot of people are now fixated on Kai'Sa & her attire. More specifically, she's being labled as a "over-sexualized" champion because her suit has a V-line. > > If you ask me, I honestly don't see anything wrong with her at all. How come this is becoming a hot topic? > When Kai'Sa first came to PBE a few weeks ago, I was more interested in her gameplay & build paths instead of what she looked like. To me, gameplay is far more important since it's crucial to know what to expect from that champion. > > As far as I'm concerned, a champion can look anyway you want them to, but someone is going to get their shit rocked by the end of the match. > For example, Cho'Gath can look like a Ruthless Voidborn or a Gentleman with a top hat & monocle, he's still going to Eat everything. Evelynn can slink around with her classic attire or her Tango attire, she still going to metaphorically "Rip your tongue out through your neck". > > Bottom line is that I don't understand why people are unhappy with Kai'Sa at the moment & why it's such a problem. She have an appearance that contradicts what you expect from her lore. If you are survivalist and are in the middle of hell why would you have make-up, a perfect treated hair and face, no scars and, the cherry on top, a cleavage? It's just dumb if you think about it. It's not a problem to have characters that are sexy, but when riot push that over and over across the years to the point where it contradicts the champion lore people don't like.
Juhachi (NA)
: Why did riot apologize about making Kai'sa? "overly sexualized"
> [{quoted}](name=Juhachi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:19:31.508+0000) > > Seems like the community is in a pretty sad state that people are bashing the slightest signs of riot making something that isn't kid friendly or caters towards the pathetic SJW and Snowflake player base. I don't understand why riot had to apologize to these people, when they shouldn't have. Riot should be able to design whatever they want whenever they want without these annoying sensitive snowflakes telling them what to do and stuff. It has been a while since riot actually released a champion that doesn't match the snowflake player base wants from a character. I really do hope riot just continues to release whatever they want(to an extent of course) . Anything they do at this point gets fucking criticized whether it's making a buff female champion, a gay champion , a sexy champion, or a kid champion. > > If you are a rioter and and you see this please read it. It's fine to take feedbacks and what not and change some things but not to the extent where your ideas get thrown in the garbage can just cause some moron couldn't accept that you released a champion that way. If you want to make something just do it , you guys don't have to cater to every single player base. Not all of the player base are whiny insolent brats that can't accept other people's ideas. Just keep doing what you are doing and make champions that suit the style you want to use. > > Have a wonderful day. :) > > Fellow players because boob exposure is more important than protection in the hell jungle called the void. people like you are the reason why online MMOs have the armor for female characters a fucking metalic bra.
SkyeMoon (NA)
: I had suggested this before. Wouldn't mind. They probably think its good enough being an AoE dmg/farm/zoning tool though :/
> [{quoted}](name=SkyeMoon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K3HEfEOn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-06T14:55:22.359+0000) > > I had suggested this before. Wouldn't mind. They probably think its good enough being an AoE dmg/farm/zoning tool though :/ My suggestion is different than yours! I realize I don't write very well but I can totally quote the section with a little effort: "make it a barrel" Now my suggestion should be clear! Edit: I ended up quoting my whole post, lol. I can't really quote things...
Rioter Comments
: Hi there Seigfried! As Nami has said you cant delete them but you can hide them https://imgur.com/a/rl7re right here!
> [{quoted}](name=KittySuppSquad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H0jxBJ0f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-05T21:55:13.030+0000) > > Hi there Seigfried! As Nami has said you cant delete them but you can hide them https://imgur.com/a/rl7re right here! I have this clicked but they appear on champ select!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: @Riot, a last desperate plea from Frostblade owners. I propose a compromise.
Or give us a blue essence chroma called original frostblade.
Hμghes (EUW)
: search your youtube history then, i'll be waiting
> [{quoted}](name=Hμghes,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=p2U01HER,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-06T04:16:06.868+0000) > > search your youtube history then, i'll be waiting Someone found the commercial and posted in the topic. How unfortunate for you.
: Those ads are like unicorns man, only a few see them and nobody believes you when you tell them what you saw... UNTIL TODAY! Found this on youtube while looking for another one of these "unicorn" ads. Here ya go, bud. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STSKhphVlUw
> [{quoted}](name=Raindrop Dreams,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=p2U01HER,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-30T07:29:57.595+0000) > > Those ads are like unicorns man, only a few see them and nobody believes you when you tell them what you saw... UNTIL TODAY! Found this on youtube while looking for another one of these "unicorn" ads. Here ya go, bud. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STSKhphVlUw YOU FUCKING FOUND IT THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
: Frost Blade Irelia finally fixed by a fan.
I'm going to bring new updates if the artist make any new change!
: I'm aware of the perception. What do you think are the things in the game that are resulting in this?
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2G0cA5WY,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-03-27T21:58:24.664+0000) > > I'm aware of the perception. What do you think are the things in the game that are resulting in this? Also, I feel your pain. Basically 100% of the time a rioter ask something like that, people misplace "cause" by "consequence". It`s easy to pick whatever was the last thing that upset you say like it was the whole cause of the situation. I`m seeing that a lot on this post.
: I'm aware of the perception. What do you think are the things in the game that are resulting in this?
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2G0cA5WY,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-03-27T21:58:24.664+0000) > > I'm aware of the perception. What do you think are the things in the game that are resulting in this? Maybe this reply will not even be seen but I think that the problem is very simple and I was expecting a chance to personally talk about it with you [it`s not a rant or random commentary, pls read if possible]! The only 2 times I`ve seen league feel like this was when we got dynamic Q and when we had runes reworked. Both those times the game become extremely team oriented as the team could easily force itself on any player and that player would feel like he have no agency over the enemy team rotation. In the dynamic Q that happened because of organized play and in the new rune system it happened because of lane phase speed [due to damage and jungle success patterns]. Because lane phases end soon, the winning team come and select a map rotation pattern. That rotation pattern will happen regardless [not really but feels like] of the player skill that will have to burden that rotation. This can cause a lot of situations like: "I won my lane, but I will lose no matter what" situations. Because damage early is higher, people need to do something right fewer times to get a higher reward. This also means that I have less chances to showcase my skills. When I used to use 2 or 3 auto attacks per trade bot side, every step would count as a little advantage I would have and I had multiple chances to showcase my skills and knowledge through every auto, step and prediction. In this season sometimes the game feel like I will either land something or get something landed and that will basically define everything. Although not 100% the reason things are like the way they are, in 5 years I never experienced so much anxiety to not receive a brand W on lane phase, for example, because I know that this will activate a meteor at the same time as Scorch + some extra damage for having 20+ AP at level 1. And this is coming from only 1 skill without no auto attacks from either the support or the adc. It`s like everyone start at level 2 instead of 1 in my mind. I feel that when people took more time to die, we had more chances to get ganked while doing outplays and cool stuff. Sometimes a jungle would gank but I would have time to think, position, avoid skills, do some tricky stuff and be alive because I played it nicely. Today when the gank is there, most of the time, I`m dead, regardless of the hp of the enemy bot lane. Then when I`m back we are not in lane phase anymore and they will force a rotation in someone that will 100% not have a chance to answer. Can mid game not be at around 13 min? This kinda killed the league feeling for me this year.
: @Riot This is what we wanted
hey redpannda, check the post I did yesterday. I put some more images that help to ilustrate why thewolf is wrong
Rioter Comments
: Frost Blade Irelia finally fixed by a fan.
Guys I left a massive edit in that post. Check it out
: This comment section sums up why Riot don't listen to the boards.. From a game standpoint, the re-design would just look like a giant blob of yellow and blue since the camera is zoomed out in game. Sure it might look cool on a close-up side to side comparison, but the design wont transfer well into the actual game without looking blurry and being an eye source. I'm not saying the current one does Frostbutt Irelia justice, however its pretty ignorant to believe this re-design would actually work for a game like League.
> [{quoted}](name=TheMoralSupport,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7oeqOaaL,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2018-03-26T08:03:22.465+0000) > > This comment section sums up why Riot don't listen to the boards.. From a game standpoint, the re-design would just look like a giant blob of yellow and blue since the camera is zoomed out in game. Sure it might look cool on a close-up side to side comparison, but the design wont transfer well into the actual game without looking blurry and being an eye source. I'm not saying the current one does Frostbutt Irelia justice, however its pretty ignorant to believe this re-design would actually work for a game like League. If that isn't a bunch of crap said by the wolf king. http://s3.amazonaws.com/leaguesales/images/imgs/000/000/478/original/frostblade-irelia-03.jpg?1466085102 Omg, look how much of a giant blob that is right? The guy literally just used the same colors from the frostblade that people already love ingame. This fake fucking argument about zooming out is just ridiculous.
: It wasn't, it's right here; https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/7oeqOaaL-frost-blade-irelia-finally-fixed-by-a-fan If your content is deleted by moderation you'll always get a notification on the top right like Marsh noted.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IvfPY171,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-26T00:06:45.869+0000) > > It wasn't, it's right here; https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/7oeqOaaL-frost-blade-irelia-finally-fixed-by-a-fan > > If your content is deleted by moderation you'll always get a notification on the top right like Marsh noted. Somehow I was receiving an error message trying to access it! Thanks!
: > [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HqlzY80E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-25T19:32:27.544+0000) >it didn't work as well as the current version they have, through both gameplay and surveying. They had high elo Irelia one-tricks (IreliaCarriesU for one) come and try out the rework *months ago*. You don't think they also didn't ask what people thought of updated concepts? Ok now you are just making things up. I watched ICU's stream and he called the new skin complete shit. Get real man, just admit that that you have no skin in the game and quit trying to defend bad corporate practices and shafting of the customer base who has been loyal and spent the money that made riot what it is.
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HqlzY80E,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-03-25T19:57:02.870+0000) > > Ok now you are just making things up. I watched ICU's stream and he called the new skin complete shit. Get real man, just admit that that you have no skin in the game and quit trying to defend bad corporate practices and shafting of the customer base who has been loyal and spent the money that made riot what it is. You are awesome. I will add you ingame.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Siegfriedx1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjoAbxiA,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2018-03-24T17:26:58.123+0000) > > My post have literally 2 lines just sharing that I was disappointed with the skin. > > The amount of childish drama coming from some users is beyond me. To judge that a costumer entering in contact with the company over a change in my good as a waste of time, you probably don't have a clue to what riot support is there for. But how does them removing a skin from your account literally solve anything? like i said, just dont use the skin? its not being forced upon you? Is the skin being on your account causing your game to crash or something? Like removing it literally solves nothing and would be a waste of time to the rioters that would be doing it.
> [{quoted}](name=Charm With parm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjoAbxiA,comment-id=001300000000,timestamp=2018-03-24T17:41:43.711+0000) > > But how does them removing a skin from your account literally solve anything? like i said, just dont use the skin? its not being forced upon you? Is the skin being on your account causing your game to crash or something? Like removing it literally solves nothing and would be a waste of time to the rioters that would be doing it. It's a strong symbol of disapproval and disagreement. The goal of such action is not to solve the problem as this kind of action normally only take place when people feel they don't have the power to solve the problem. You asked why remove instead of not use. Let me ask you this, is there any positive and reward-oriented reason to delete a skin from your account? No. Do you think that is intuitive and expected to a player to request to delete a skin he already paid from his account? No. Is there any possible different reason than heavy disapproval to justify a player not using skin? Yes. This mean that, different than just not using a skin [what could be by many, many reasons], you need to have some heavy displeasure and be super upset to not even want a skin you already bought with you. It's actually deciding to burn up something you invested resources to get instead of supporting something you heavily disagree. If you are not familiar with this kind of action, It's a form of peaceful protest that don't affect others negatively but carry a strong message regardless. If you don't understand why, read this: By manually requesting a rioter to delete a skin from my account he really need to read my reasons and need to fill up a little form to justify why he is doing that. That paragraph will always be in Riot system as well as my tickets and the reason of my displeasure. You interprete my actions like I am suggesting that with my peaceful protest that I will change Irelia Frost Blade to the Crio Futuristic Theme. You are wrong. If I thought that this was going to happen I would continue being in reddit posting things and supporting Red Panda without sending a ticket. I don't believe it's going to change. I don't think they will change. They said they will not change. As they now don't want to issue RP refunds for the Frost Blade Irelia over the reason that "it's a change happening during a champion update" , i can only feel heavily cheated as, by my understanding, champion updates should not be an excuse to change the themes from skins I already bought. They can definitely change the appearance, style, position and many others things from a skin during an update, but getting my project jhin and making it into "half cyborg jhin", or getting my "river spirit nami" and making into "river fisher nami" are things I don't want to see in the future and I don't support. Actually this whole thing look to me like Riot is now starting to use the "no refund under rework period" as a cheap reason to mess up with things we already own in fundamental ways because they believe that "having a no refund policy under a rework" is a valid shield to now do whatever with the skin. This excuse of being "during a rework period" to change my Crio Futuristic Irelia to Winter Wonder is something that make absolute no sense and don't qualify in the definition of skin update. It's a complete skin rework where you delete the previous one and make a new theme from scratch. I didn't buy that. Every time I play Irelia is with Frost Blade Irelia and the least thing Riot should do if they want to enforce this aggressive and invasive change is, at least, to allow a partial RP refund for the skin. If they don't want to do it so fuck it. I would rather not have that in my account and I requested to remove it from my account. "but you are losing money" Fuck it. This is too much. By not having Frost Blade Irelia in my account I stand against that act and send a message that there is a limit I expect to what Riot can do to the good I bought. I'm a totally reasonable person. There are multiple skins being reworked with Irelia and I already witnessed multiple champion reworks in more than 5 years of league. Ask me when I experienced what they are doing? When I thought they were crossing a line and pretending the line don't exist? For those and other reasons, I stand strong against this decision from Riot games. The implications of this are huge and my peaceful, but vocal, way of showing disapproval is more than Ideal for the time being.
: Honestly, i get that the skin is highly disappointing and what not, but requesting for riot to remove a skin from your account and then posting about it on boards just makes you seem like a big drama queen. Literally just don't use the skin? Sending a support ticket and wasting a rioters time for something so unnecessary and unimportant is pretty stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Charm With parm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjoAbxiA,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-03-24T15:01:25.764+0000) > > Honestly, i get that the skin is highly disappointing and what not, but requesting for riot to remove a skin from your account and then posting about it on boards just makes you seem like a big drama queen. Literally just don't use the skin? Sending a support ticket and wasting a rioters time for something so unnecessary and unimportant is pretty stupid. My post have literally 2 lines just sharing that I was disappointed with the skin. The amount of childish drama coming from some users is beyond me. To judge that a costumer entering in contact with the company over a change in my good as a waste of time, you probably don't have a clue to what riot support is there for.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjoAbxiA,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-03-24T17:19:27.698+0000) > > What a pretentious fat head. You guys are taking this way too hard. > > **YOUR** skin? You never contributed to it's design. You never drew up a sketch for it. You're just a consumer who bought it. And now you're being all self righteous because you don't like how it looks anymore? > > Wow that $4 you spend 5 years ago isn't what like anymore. Are you ok?
: How ironic! Today I got sent to bed without dinner because I didn't want to eat the broccoli on my plate. #throwingafit
> [{quoted}](name=I said okay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjoAbxiA,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-03-24T02:18:22.956+0000) > > How ironic! Today I got sent to bed without dinner because I didn't want to eat the broccoli on my plate. #throwingafit You may not believe it, but some people have done that with success in a thing called "hunger strike". The point here is not the action itself. Is the message that come along with it. I don't agree that changing a theme is something I should expect from a champion update, therefore this is my personal way of protest.
: You misread the post. He just wants a refund. He does not expect Riot to change anything about the skin at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Furious Delisha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjoAbxiA,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-03-24T02:34:50.844+0000) > > You misread the post. He just wants a refund. He does not expect Riot to change anything about the skin at this point. They stated they will not change it, hence my reaction.
Show more

Siegfriedx1

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion