Sukishoo (NA)
: Prestige Caitlyn Splash updated!
Moves the collar up and makes the breasts bigger all fixed?
Rioter Comments
: I didn't like his behavior either, but he should go through the same steps as any normal player. That means it's up to the players in his game to report him. They are the ones in the game with him, so they are the ones with that power. What he says **on stream** is not applicable for in-game punishment unless it's provided as proof for breaking game rules (such as admitting to cheating/boosting/trolling). Riot is not in charge of the content of streams. That's twitch. People need to report stream behavior through twitch. But stream behavior will be held to the standards of twitch rules, not Riot rules. Twitch rules are far less strict because viewers actively make the choice to watch the stream. If you don't like the streamer then don't watch the stream. I know I don't. I have several streamers that I specifically avoid because I don't like them.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-15T23:00:20.690+0000) > > I didn't like his behavior either, but he should go through the same steps as any normal player. > > That means it's up to the players in his game to report him. They are the ones in the game with him, so they are the ones with that power. What he says **on stream** is not applicable for in-game punishment unless it's provided as proof for breaking game rules (such as admitting to cheating/boosting/trolling). > > Riot is not in charge of the content of streams. That's twitch. People need to report stream behavior through twitch. But stream behavior will be held to the standards of twitch rules, not Riot rules. Twitch rules are far less strict because viewers actively make the choice to watch the stream. If you don't like the streamer then don't watch the stream. I know I don't. I have several streamers that I specifically avoid because I don't like them. he afked on stream is that not trolling?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Neumím Riven,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-16T14:52:46.272+0000) > > ..Removed by Moderation.. Riot Zephyr is a woman Also her responses were pretty standard customer service. Wish she had looked deeper into the case though.
: Did anyone ask for karma buffs?
: The problem is..... games happen fast, and writing paragraphs on how to pressure/win actually take time that a high pressure player simply doesn't have. And, the people playing poorly generally won't read a paragraph anyways. That's why good players resort to insults and fast snap comments. We can't get across the message we want to, even if we tried, without negatively affecting the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEPj9yfF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-15T14:16:24.687+0000) > > The problem is..... games happen fast, and writing paragraphs on how to pressure/win actually take time that a high pressure player simply doesn't have. And, the people playing poorly generally won't read a paragraph anyways. > > That's why good players resort to insults and fast snap comments. We can't get across the message we want to, even if we tried, without negatively affecting the game. how are insults going to get anything across other than "You're bad"
: > 8 seconds is a short cooldown? Low mana cost? She starts with 330 mana. One Q is 70, one E is 50. If she's using it off cooldown to farm she's gonna run out. Yes, 8 is short, 50 is low, especially w/ how she's built. Don't spam it off CD? > > Also the base damage is awful, it scales up based on missing health... She uses E to last hit key minions and get klepto procs, the fact it does negligible damage to healthy targets is a weird point to bring up. > > ... being used to farm but then you say Ekko doesn't count because he's using his abilities to farm (and harass, ideally)? > > Those aren't even all the melee champs with ranged abilities, I just listed a few (and I notice you ignored Irelia completely). Irelia is worse, doesn't her linear stun start off at ~20s CD? Would be surprised if it could qualify as a proper nuke. Ekko is like Diana. They both are melee, but have avenues to farm safely from ranged. Poppy's shield starts at 16s at level 1, static CD. etc... > Her early game is god awful, she starts out and ends up with less base armor than Soraka. Abuse it. She has a lot of sustain. Corrupting > Dark seal on back, klepto items, maybe some Doran's, can sparingly use her W, lots of staying power. I agree her early is awful, she sucks until level 11, but she has the tools to totally ignore the game as she AFKs to relevancy and hopes forcing her team to 4v5 for 20 minutes works out. It seems to work out often enough as you need a pretty big lead to not lose against a team w/ a Kayle who has gone online. [Her WR/Game Time is essentially a _r_, breaking even around the 20 minute mark, w/ an overall WR of about 52%.](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Kayle/) (~51.5% U.GG)
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rFmEEAB1,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:27:19.147+0000) > > Yes, 8 is short, 50 is low, especially w/ how she's built. Don't spam it off CD? > > She uses E to last hit key minions and get klepto procs, the fact it does negligible damage to healthy targets is a weird point to bring up. > > Irelia is worse, doesn't her linear stun start off at ~20s CD? Would be surprised if it could qualify as a proper nuke. > Ekko is like Diana. They both are melee, but have avenues to farm safely from ranged. > Poppy's shield starts at 16s at level 1, static CD. > etc... > > She has a lot of sustain. > > Corrupting > Dark seal on back, klepto items, maybe some Doran's, can sparingly use her W, lots of staying power. > > I agree her early is awful, she sucks until level 11, but she has the tools to totally ignore the game as she AFKs to relevancy and hopes forcing her team to 4v5 for 20 minutes works out. > It seems to work out often enough as you need a pretty big lead to not lose against a team w/ a Kayle who has gone online. > [Her WR/Game Time is essentially a _r_, breaking even around the 20 minute mark, w/ an overall WR of about 52%.](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Kayle/) (~51.5% U.GG) Scaling champs should have weak earlies, not auto lose earlies. Pick a lane bully and if she ever tries to cs in your range 100-10 her at the very least. They're mitigating their weaknesses but they aren't exactly winning lane now are they? It's like pushing Nasus early, then letting him free farm while you do objectives and being surprised that now he can actually fight. Seeing as the issue was you saying Kayle early game wasn't weak, and you've now admitted she does have a weak early, the issue should be resolved.
: Sorry, you misread my post. >She can safely farm from range Short CD E (8s), very low mana, good base damage, gives her range, perfect synergy w/ klepto... Q also helps w/ aoe farming. Those examples are quite disingenuous, and you know it. Poppy's shield has a long CD, Braum isn't a solo laner, Ekko uses his abilities to farm, Rengar jumps, Ivern is ranged from brush and doesn't lane, Pantheon Q harasses off cd, to do otherwise ruins his early game advantage.
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rFmEEAB1,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T07:40:28.350+0000) > > Sorry, you misread my post. > > Short CD E (8s), very low mana, good base damage, gives her range, perfect synergy w/ klepto... > Q also helps w/ aoe farming. > > Those examples are quite disingenuous, and you know it. > > Poppy's shield has a long CD, Braum isn't a solo laner, Ekko uses his abilities to farm, Rengar jumps, Ivern is ranged from brush and doesn't lane, Pantheon Q harasses off cd, to do otherwise ruins his early game advantage. 8 seconds is a short cooldown? Low mana cost? She starts with 330 mana. One Q is 70, one E is 50. If she's using it off cooldown to farm she's gonna run out. Most Kayles run klepto and due to the drops it makes her seem like she has more stats than she really does, but if she's running klepto it's hit or miss if she gets a mana potion, and she's going to lose farm by using it to harass you. Also the base damage is awful, it scales up based on missing health + her regular auto damage, so if she uses it on you at full health she's literally just using an auto. Don't get me wrong, on low health targets it is gonna hurt, but there are many abilities like that. And why are you saying the examples are disingenuous because they aren't being used to farm but then you say Ekko doesn't count because he's using his abilities to farm (and harass, ideally)? Those aren't even all the melee champs with ranged abilities, I just listed a few (and I notice you ignored Irelia completely). Her early game is god awful, she starts out and ends up with less base armor than Soraka. Abuse it.
: >I also believe that there needs to be a change in policy at Riot Games. I do not believe that someone has to ask before playing a strategy that they are comfortable with, especially when the meta is as toxic and stagnant as it is now. A change in the meta is due, and anyone searching for new ones is welcome in my book. If your strategy involves actively hindering or harming your teammates you need to ask. That's why the Singed 'support' and such got in trouble: because they just up and left the adc to 1v2 the entire game without telling or asking them, which means the adc player is guaranteed to have a miserable experience in return for Singed fucking around. In this case, the Teemo outright abandoning bot to a permanent 1v2, and then constantly leeching off mid means he's harming the play experience of mid and adc in return for fucking around. >I do not believe that this Teemo deserves to be banned. He was not actively trying to lose, nor was he trying to troll a specific player. A rioter actually already clarified this: the Teemo's winrate with this 'strategy' is terrible, and he only does it whenever there is a high profile streamer on his team while plugging his own twitch to try and feed free views by being an asshole to the other streamer(s). Likewise there are quite a lot of quotes from other high elo players confirming that the Teemo does this consistently and ruins the play experience for his entire team. The Teemo likewise just mutes everyone and then does this, so he is obviously not trying to communicate or work with his team, just troll them for views. I think NB3 maybe should be punished for his ingame behavior, but the Teemo ban is entirely justified. Nobody is having fun when they are mid and stuck several levels behind their opponent thanks to a trolling rat who refuses to leave, or when their botlane is stuck in a perpetual 1v2 watching as the enemy gets free gold plating, dragons, and turrets.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e4EtT18A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T01:56:48.081+0000) > > If your strategy involves actively hindering or harming your teammates you need to ask. That's why the Singed 'support' and such got in trouble: because they just up and left the adc to 1v2 the entire game without telling or asking them, which means the adc player is guaranteed to have a miserable experience in return for Singed fucking around. > > In this case, the Teemo outright abandoning bot to a permanent 1v2, and then constantly leeching off mid means he's harming the play experience of mid and adc in return for fucking around. > > A rioter actually already clarified this: the Teemo's winrate with this 'strategy' is terrible, and he only does it whenever there is a high profile streamer on his team while plugging his own twitch to try and feed free views by being an asshole to the other streamer(s). Likewise there are quite a lot of quotes from other high elo players confirming that the Teemo does this consistently and ruins the play experience for his entire team. The Teemo likewise just mutes everyone and then does this, so he is obviously not trying to communicate or work with his team, just troll them for views. > > I think NB3 maybe should be punished for his ingame behavior, but the Teemo ban is entirely justified. Nobody is having fun when they are mid and stuck several levels behind their opponent thanks to a trolling rat who refuses to leave, or when their botlane is stuck in a perpetual 1v2 watching as the enemy gets free gold plating, dragons, and turrets. 48% winrate is just below average, is it not? EDIT: I don't understand the downvotes without actual replies.
: Q and E.
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rFmEEAB1,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T07:05:38.939+0000) > > Q and E. She's still melee. Having 2 ranged abilities isn't what makes someone ranged, it's their auto attacks. Irelia has ranged abilities. So does Braum, Poppy, Pantheon, Ekko, Rengar, Ivern, etc. Melee champs that *don't* have ranged abilities are actually pretty uncommon, and usually the older ones.
: Rito: "We need to have the game be as interactive as possible. Here's the scuttle! Here's increased camp respawn timers! Drakes are now mandatory and come with a new friend, Harold! Go my pretties, go and constantly teamfight from level 2 onwards!" Also Rito: "Okay, we're remaking Kayle. She'll powerfarm for 20 minutes. She can safely farm from range. Can't abuse her 'weak' early game because she darts faster than a rabbit and can go invulnerable for a few seconds if someone tries to towerdive her." {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rFmEEAB1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-14T08:41:49.756+0000) > > Rito: "We need to have the game be as interactive as possible. Here's the scuttle! Here's increased camp respawn timers! Drakes are now mandatory and come with a new friend, Harold! > > Go my pretties, go and constantly teamfight from level 2 onwards!" > > Also Rito: "Okay, we're remaking Kayle. She'll powerfarm for 20 minutes. She can safely farm from range. Can't abuse her 'weak' early game because she darts faster than a rabbit and can go invulnerable for a few seconds if someone tries to towerdive her." > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} what in the hell are you talking about she is a melee until level 11, and this post is about how awful she is to play early and how awful she is to play against late. The last few Kayle's I've had have, without fail, gone 0/9 by 20 minutes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-14T00:24:59.635+0000) > > This is satire, right? > > If you want to be able to afford a ton of extra stuff, and indeed, most listed were personal choices and desires, work harder or get a better job. Sorry you can't afford Starbucks every day with your snacks on a McDonald's paycheck. I can afford all of my personal items but many women can't because of a biological function (excessive periods, endometriosis, spotting, and ovarian cysts). I don't eat out I cook all of my meals at home but I do remember being in college and struggling even while having 2 jobs to make sure I had all of my menstrual items. I can tell your sex education was poor at best and that you probably haven't had a serious enough girlfriend to know these are real issues women face. I say up to a certain pay grade which I'm sure you didn't bother to read because you were just so upset that some broad on the internet was asking to be taken care of. I'm just saying, men can easily get free condoms, spermicide, performance and testosterone pills from free health clinics but women can't even get free tampons and pads that do cost a lot because companies know we need them. That's all I'm saying. There is a reason many college campuses have feminine product drives and give women those "special kits" because they know many can't afford them even if they are working. I just feel it would be nice if women got a little help and support. A lot of companies no longer have tampon and pad machines because they were deemed unnecessary because women should, "know" when their periods happen. But, periods can change, double back, and even be caused to start or stop due to stress and even land elevation you may not always have what you need. My husband used to the same way as many of people here until he took me to an amusement park. I begged him not to take me on such high intensity rides but he didn't listen, I didn't want to ruin the date, and 3 roller coasters I had a huge blood stain that the ride operator saw. She was nice enough to help me out through the back entrance and out of the park. I didn't speak to him for a month because I was so embarrassed and upset that he didn't believe me that I couldn't get on those intense rides because I didn't have a tampon with me that day and I know my period would start from stress/the constant elevation changes. Yes I know this sounds stupid and impractical but any woman will tell you elevation changes can cause your period to start spotting. Periods are something we can't control and affect us in so many different ways that it's ridiculous. But I'm just talking to a brick wall because many men won't read this and will just see me as whining when I'm not. It's sad than many won't understand until they get married or have a little girl of their own and see how much hell a period is.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:16:53.408+0000) > > I can afford all of my personal items but many women can't because of a biological function (excessive periods, endometriosis, spotting, and ovarian cysts). I don't eat out I cook all of my meals at home but I do remember being in college and struggling even while having 2 jobs to make sure I had all of my menstrual items. > > I can tell your sex education was poor at best and that you probably haven't had a serious enough girlfriend to know these are real issues women face. I say up to a certain pay grade which I'm sure you didn't bother to read because you were just so upset that some broad on the internet was asking to be taken care of. > > I'm just saying, men can easily get free condoms, spermicide, performance and testosterone pills from free health clinics but women can't even get free tampons and pads that do cost a lot because companies know we need them. > > That's all I'm saying. There is a reason many college campuses have feminine product drives and give women those "special kits" because they know many can't afford them even if they are working. > > I just feel it would be nice if women got a little help and support. A lot of companies no longer have tampon and pad machines because they were deemed unnecessary because women should, "know" when their periods happen. But, periods can change, double back, and even be caused to start or stop due to stress and even land elevation you may not always have what you need. > > My husband used to the same way as many of people here until he took me to an amusement park. I begged him not to take me on such high intensity rides but he didn't listen, I didn't want to ruin the date, and 3 roller coasters I had a huge blood stain that the ride operator saw. She was nice enough to help me out through the back entrance and out of the park. > > I didn't speak to him for a month because I was so embarrassed and upset that he didn't believe me that I couldn't get on those intense rides because I didn't have a tampon with me that day and I know my period would start from stress/the constant elevation changes. > > Yes I know this sounds stupid and impractical but any woman will tell you elevation changes can cause your period to start spotting. > > Periods are something we can't control and affect us in so many different ways that it's ridiculous. > > > But I'm just talking to a brick wall because many men won't read this and will just see me as whining when I'm not. It's sad than many won't understand until they get married or have a little girl of their own and see how much hell a period is. " I can tell your sex education was poor at best and that you probably haven't had a serious enough girlfriend to know these are real issues women face. I say up to a certain pay grade which I'm sure you didn't bother to read because you were just so upset that some broad on the internet was asking to be taken care of. ." Nice ad hominem, very beneficial to your argument. You also assume that a women couldn't possibly take on the other side, which is not a healthy point of view. I never said pads/tampons were not required (though I will say, there was a recent push to exempt diapers and tampons from taxes, but it was shot down after researchers determined they weren't required for survival, and do you think ancient Greek women always had Tampax available?), I said most of what you listed were personal desires. Water pills to help you keep your figure aren't required. Using free condoms as a justification is fallacious, however, as the condom isn't _just_ for the men's use. The use of a condom benefits women (i.e. pregnancy prevention, disease control, etc.) Just because your man is the one putting on the willy sock doesn't mean you aren't getting anything out of it. And you can only get them for free if you're near a Planned Parenthood or similar building anyway. As for your anecdote, it's just that, an anecdote. Why are you dating someone who doesn't want to listen to you anyway? Even if he didn't believe you, he was aware you weren't comfortable. Him continuing to push the issue means the date is already ruined. No one said you can control your periods. No one said you should. But men have a plethora of health and social issues as well that they aren't getting paid more for either. There is a wage gap, obviously, but the gap is closing surely, and is due to a host of internal (personal choice) and external (education/discrimination/etc.) interwoven issues that aren't easily summed up in a paragraph. Saying that no man can understand you is a self-fulfilling prophecy in that you refuse to be understood. You even said yourself that you wouldn't put your foot down and express yourself clearly on your date, and afterwards you didn't speak to him for a month to explain what happened. There is clearly fault on both sides, him for not being more aware, and you for not making yourself more clear, but all you see is what others have done "wrong." Life sucks and that's how it is, so we have to work to make each day better. Asking for one side of the issue to get more than the others isn't solving anything permanently, or even short term, it's opening another can of problems.
: > Falsely banned Sure, because playing teemo supp mid is not "disruptive behaviour like trolling". Suddenly, everyone in here is a saint and everyone would be glad to have a teemo supp mid. You people are terrible hypocrites. Face it, no one wants teemo supp mid. It **is** disruptive behaviour.
> [{quoted}](name=tylko yasua gram,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:42:49.240+0000) > > Sure, because playing teemo supp mid is not "disruptive behaviour like trolling". > > Suddenly, everyone in here is a saint and everyone would be glad to have a teemo supp mid. > > You people are terrible hypocrites. Face it, no one wants teemo supp mid. It **is** disruptive behaviour. They got first blood on Twisted Fate and the sivir was only a little behind in the 1v2 bot
OKIDJ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u9X9Wzfv,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-06-14T08:43:07.961+0000) > > each skin gives 20% of it's cost. In the old system, I believe it was 25%, so the difference isn't that big... though I guess it's certainly noticeable if you're going for a legendary and only get 750s. But why change it in the first place? It was unnecessary.
> [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u9X9Wzfv,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-06-14T09:03:38.001+0000) > > But why change it in the first place? It was unnecessary. People were getting essence faster than Riot was comfortable with. For whatever reason.
: Riot under investigation?
Chinese company buys League. League beset by allegations of sexism against women. Which is surprising, considering China's history of pro-women legislature.
: Unpopular opinion: I think women should be paid more or at the very least have laws in place to give them a stipen up to a certain pay grade for our month necessities. For anyone who just said, "what monthly necessities?!" I mean: Tampons (Depending on your brand but 18nwill run you at least 5 dollars unless on sale and you need about 6 a day for 7 days if you're not having hormonal issues) Pads (Size/weight/and brand but usually 30 cost about 7 bucks minimum but not everyone like these and they usually leave a nasty rash as thr days persist) Ointment (For the dreaded period rash) Birth Control (Many of us take it because it helps regulate our periods and keep them from be constantly on/off for 3 months at a time. While this may vary most women do experience endometriosis that can cause pains and cramps so severe that it has been compared to having a rib broken with each contraction) Pain pills for our periods (Midol and in many cases trauma doll) Snacks (Periods are weird. One month I eat 4 bags of chips and I pay for it thr next I don't eat chips and my body punishes me. In addition chocolate helps promote mood and keeps most of us from be a lazy of poopoo while the raggedy bitch is here) Water weight pill (Yes these do exist and are needed. Many women gain 5-10 pounds and swell up on their periods) The special deodorant (trust me when I say we need this) Sanitary wipes (I'll spare the details) Pamprin/Midol for sickness and nausea All of this usually adds up to be about 45-50 bucks a month that many us dish out about 500 a year if we're lucky and catch sales. That costs about the price of 4 person Netflix, HBO, and Hulu with no adds all together for 12 months. And depending on how you choose to watch TV you can get (and if you are single) 1 year of Netflix, Hulu with HBO + one other package of your choice, and year of family Spotify for a year and it would still be cheaper than the price of basic feminine care for a year. And this is just base minimum. We have to worry about things like cotton prices that have driven our products up to as much as 9 dollars for a box of 18 tampons when is basically 2 for a dollar not including tax for something you need and still have to throw away.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-13T16:21:16.628+0000) > > Unpopular opinion: I think women should be paid more or at the very least have laws in place to give them a stipen up to a certain pay grade for our month necessities. > > For anyone who just said, "what monthly necessities?!" I mean: > > Tampons (Depending on your brand but 18nwill run you at least 5 dollars unless on sale and you need about 6 a day for 7 days if you're not having hormonal issues) > > Pads (Size/weight/and brand but usually 30 cost about 7 bucks minimum but not everyone like these and they usually leave a nasty rash as thr days persist) > > Ointment (For the dreaded period rash) > Birth Control (Many of us take it because it helps regulate our periods and keep them from be constantly on/off for 3 months at a time. While this may vary most women do experience endometriosis that can cause pains and cramps so severe that it has been compared to having a rib broken with each contraction) > Pain pills for our periods (Midol and in many cases trauma doll) > > Snacks (Periods are weird. One month I eat 4 bags of chips and I pay for it thr next I don't eat chips and my body punishes me. In addition chocolate helps promote mood and keeps most of us from be a lazy of poopoo while the raggedy bitch is here) > > Water weight pill (Yes these do exist and are needed. Many women gain 5-10 pounds and swell up on their periods) > > The special deodorant (trust me when I say we need this) > > Sanitary wipes (I'll spare the details) > > Pamprin/Midol for sickness and nausea > > > All of this usually adds up to be about 45-50 bucks a month that many us dish out about 500 a year if we're lucky and catch sales. > > That costs about the price of 4 person Netflix, HBO, and Hulu with no adds all together for 12 months. And depending on how you choose to watch TV you can get (and if you are single) 1 year of Netflix, Hulu with HBO + one other package of your choice, and year of family Spotify for a year and it would still be cheaper than the price of basic feminine care for a year. > > And this is just base minimum. We have to worry about things like cotton prices that have driven our products up to as much as 9 dollars for a box of 18 tampons when is basically 2 for a dollar not including tax for something you need and still have to throw away. This is satire, right? If you want to be able to afford a ton of extra stuff, and indeed, most listed were personal choices and desires, work harder or get a better job. Sorry you can't afford Starbucks every day with your snacks on a McDonald's paycheck.
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IYFrlqPG,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-12T17:12:33.198+0000) > > Who cares, shes broken so let it be. People were calling her a troll pick on release. She got minor buffs and people are crying. Meanwhile morgana and lux get to be busted for several seasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Tryce Maxwell,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IYFrlqPG,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-06-12T17:39:50.462+0000) > > People were calling her a troll pick on release. She got minor buffs and people are crying. Meanwhile morgana and lux get to be busted for several seasons. Morg has been nerfed to hell ever since her VGU and random MS boost on her ult
: Well number one according to his backstory he's not really a villain, even basically everyone whose ever played against his toxic kit would disagree. Two: most of the battle boss skins are not humans, as someone else pointed out. Three: his kit has barely any particle effects to fit the whole old school arcade-y feel of the skin line as someone else also pointed out.
> [{quoted}](name=Cavesloth,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GbZcQGLE,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T22:49:57.516+0000) > > Well number one according to his backstory he's not really a villain, even basically everyone whose ever played against his toxic kit would disagree. Two: most of the battle boss skins are not humans, as someone else pointed out. Three: his kit has barely any particle effects to fit the whole old school arcade-y feel of the skin line as someone else also pointed out. I hate the Yasuo skin, but you realize Arcade Hecarim is a part of the heroes' team right? Despite him clearly being a villain in his base lore?
Lovelle (NA)
: Lux has the capacity to completely invalidate most melee champions in teamfights. Her cooldowns get so low that she can often perma-kite and/or lock down any melee that doesn't have at least two gap closers (or abilities that ignore CC). It's the same issue as Brand and Morgana, sure they're skillshot based, but when played competently most melee champions can never reach them, at least not without losing most of their healthbars in the process. Champs like her are a large part of the reason most melee champions can't have good late games.
> [{quoted}](name=Lovelle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jJm1PfAI,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T20:40:38.281+0000) > > Lux has the capacity to completely invalidate most melee champions in teamfights. Her cooldowns get so low that she can often perma-kite and/or lock down any melee that doesn't have at least two gap closers (or abilities that ignore CC). > > It's the same issue as Brand and Morgana, sure they're skillshot based, but when played competently most melee champions can never reach them, at least not without losing most of their healthbars in the process. > > Champs like her are a large part of the reason most melee champions can't have good late games. I'm sorry but you're saying competent ranged players are using their kit to make sure melee champs, most of which can 100-0 if they reach mind you, don't reach them. Which is fine. Melee players often just charge straight forward, because it's the fastest way to the target. Strafing or attacking from the fog will give a significant advantage. Just because you're melee doesn't mean you should be able to ignore cc (unless you're playing Olaf I guess) and reach your target, you should take it into account.
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f20YcU6s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-11T12:31:02.157+0000) > > Yeah it's insane. > They seem actively against adding any fun quick modes for us permanently and want to hide them behind events that only occur once or twice a year. > > instead they keep Twisted in, a mode that's not that popular, yet claim nexus fall in popularity for the last couple weeks of the second testing phase AFTER THEY REMOVED THE ABILITY TO USE ALL CHAMPIONS is the reasoning for not adding Nexus? > Yeah no, that's bullshit. The truth is they couldn't make any extra money off Nexus or Urf being added permanently, it would have been done just for our enjoyment - which isn't important. > This new chess nonsense is something they can monetize, they'll make money off adding cute little pets that can follow you around in ARAM...which is more important than us having a fun quick mode. NB or URF/any mode would just turn into another Dominion after few months, with very small community. Fun is subjective. TFT isn't just game mode, core mechanics have nothing to do with LoL. It's another game from Riot. That being said, I think they should try to maintain mods, at least playable in custom games and if it's hard to maintain, just let community do it.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f20YcU6s,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-11T13:31:37.809+0000) > > NB or URF/any mode would just turn into another Dominion after few months, with very small community. > > Fun is subjective. > > TFT isn't just game mode, core mechanics have nothing to do with LoL. It's another game from Riot. > > That being said, I think they should try to maintain mods, at least playable in custom games and if it's hard to maintain, just let community do it. why is twisted still here no one except the bots and farmers actually want it
Kazekiba (NA)
: Edit: **_THIS IS SARCASM, IT IS A PARODY OF RIOT'S CLASSIC RESPONSE_** Its just about who fits the theme. Riot felt that Kaisa and Yasuo really *act* like classic video game characters either through playstyles or personalities. It's not that Riot refuses to make skins for champions with a playerbase under 20 million; it just happens that some champions are a natural fit for what ever theme makes its way around the office! (Pretty much what theyre going to say. Also skins are super expensive to make so they prefer to get a little more bang for their work. That is also bs btw.)
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfT2TjLm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T21:22:44.065+0000) > > Its just about who fits the theme. > Riot felt that Kaisa and Yasuo really *act* like classic video game characters either through playstyles or personalities. > > It's not that Riot refuses to make skins for champions with a playerbase under 20 million; it just happens that some champions are a natural fit for what ever theme makes its way around the office! > > (Pretty much what theyre going to say. Also skins are super expensive to make so they prefer to get a little more bang for their work. Also bs btw.) Kai'sa? Mayyybe. Yasuo? And as a Battle Boss? Really?
Lovelle (NA)
: Lux been a top tier pick on literally every map/mode for years, yet people will still often say she's weak, vulnerable, can't carry, all skillshots (as if that's a weakness), etc. https://www.metasrc.com/3v3/tierlist She's even at the top of the food chain on 3v3, a map typically dominated by bruisers and melee carries. I'm not really calling for nerfs or anything, but it just baffles me how some people are so clueless as to how much she offers to a team.
> [{quoted}](name=Lovelle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jJm1PfAI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-11T18:57:02.732+0000) > > Lux been a top tier pick on literally every map/mode for years, yet people will still often say she's weak, vulnerable, can't carry, all skillshots (as if that's a weakness), etc. > > https://www.metasrc.com/3v3/tierlist > > She's even at the top of the food chain on 3v3, a map typically dominated by bruisers and melee carries. I'm not really calling for nerfs or anything, but it just baffles me how some people are so clueless as to how much she offers to a team. All skillshots is a weakness. Any champ with high mobility is at a significant advantage, those without any have no particular advantage. It's why point and click abilities are needed at all, to stop crap like Zed's in and out 100-0 while he, himself, is almost dead.
xAcidik (NA)
: As a champion who quite literally cannot build HP?
> [{quoted}](name=xAcidik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQRROUEL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-11T02:45:43.569+0000) > > As a champion who quite literally cannot build HP? So? He's a support with as much nearly as much cc as Leona, with a stealth that gives a huge MS boost, ah and he takes back 60% of all damage dealt to him so you literally have to kill him several times over if he is ever out of sight (which he will be because of aforementioned stealth)... and with all those damn resistances. The chain executes from a 60% health pyke that was bursted to 4% then went out of combat for 2 seconds to heal back to 60 is fun too. His passive is literally negating burst since it's recent damage.
: vlad is the worst imo. 4k hp, heals for 2k with full item and just has r%%%%%ed dps
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p11Iblfu,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-06-11T04:20:46.662+0000) > > vlad is the worst imo. 4k hp, heals for 2k with full item and just has r%%%%%ed dps dont forget his bloodpool that grants untargetability, lasts a century, deals damage, and he's gonna do zhonya's if he still hasnt gotten away
: I don't think shields should even be in the game. There's nothing interesting or smart with shields. But go ahead and downvote me because you have no counter argument, person.
> [{quoted}](name=WastedHooker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgpoUMEy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-09T09:52:40.395+0000) > > I don't think shields should even be in the game. There's nothing interesting or smart with shields. But go ahead and downvote me because you have no counter argument, person. There's nothing interesting or smart about a flat execute that tells you when its ready, takes about 60% of an enchanter or adc health to execute, has flat damage even if you fuck up, teleports you, and is repeatable on a kill (even if you dont get it) on a champ that has almost as much cc, with tons of sustain and stealth, as blitzcrank. Also it gives gold to other people for some reason. Shields are at least reactionary. Urgot's execute is way better in terms of design.
: Teamfight Tactics
... sigh. *opens wallet*
: Ally minion block shouldn't be a thing and its nothing but a negative.
> [{quoted}](name=Hot LeBlanc Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tE9MmTIb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-08T17:43:02.314+0000) > > Ally minion block shouldn't be a thing and its nothing but a negative. then people will just stand inside minions and never get hit by "stop at one target" skillshots
: Taric is not in every match of League of Legends. And even if he was, it wouldn't mean that you would automatically win against her just cause hes on your team. Saying that "X champion can counter X champion so its ok that this champion can be broken" is not how gameplay balance works. Zed and Yasuo are already among some of the most hated champions to play against, wonder why? Because they have a lot of mobility, escapes, gap closers, damage, and high skill caps that often lead champions like them to being broken the higher in rank you go, which in turn ALSO means that its harder to play against them because of overloaded kits. Also, nice gay pride plug, as if we aren't seeing enough of that for an entire month.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=guRgHYoP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-07T22:28:52.700+0000) > > Taric is not in every match of League of Legends. And even if he was, it wouldn't mean that you would automatically win against her just cause hes on your team. Saying that "X champion can counter X champion so its ok that this champion can be broken" is not how gameplay balance works. Zed and Yasuo are already among some of the most hated champions to play against, wonder why? Because they have a lot of mobility, escapes, gap closers, damage, and high skill caps that often lead champions like them to being broken the higher in rank you go, which in turn ALSO means that its harder to play against them because of overloaded kits. > > Also, nice gay pride plug, as if we aren't seeing enough of that for an entire month. 1. This is clearly encouraging support players to play him as a counter pick 2. wtf was that last bit about man
: Again "killing theirs" dude. You're a support, not someone who should be Killing That's your ADC's job, you're not someone who should be outdamaging anyone like Zyra and Lux do You're someone who sets up the kills for the ADC by CCing or shielding., not someone who does all the damage and then lets the adc lasthit.
> [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T18:52:28.092+0000) > > Again > > "killing theirs" > > dude. > > You're a support, not someone who should be Killing > > That's your ADC's job, you're not someone who should be outdamaging anyone like Zyra and Lux do > > You're someone who sets up the kills for the ADC by CCing or shielding., not someone who does all the damage and then lets the adc lasthit. Killing the enemy ADC is better than letting them get away because your braindead adc didnt want to miss cannon and missed his last hit. As much as I _despise_ mage supports they are doing their function, i.e. supporting their team, and Lux is by far the most "supportive" of the mages with her shield and cc. Her damage isn't even that bad early unless you were *really* out of position, and if you don't feed her she won't be a real threat (unlike some other {{champion:555}} bullshit). They shouldn't just auto win lane like they usually do though.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EGjLJEm4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-07T07:18:29.988+0000) > > Almost like we should wait for her lore to understand more ... What lore could explain really lame character design? She looks like your every year prom-queen with a big weapon. There are still tons of human and womanly traits, tones and builds that Riot have yet to explore. You know what would have looked cool for this "Empress of the hidden jungle nation"? A Grizzled, dark skinned middle aged woman, perhaps with big natural affro or dreads. Or, if they still wanted to go for a young woman they could still have made her look perhaps south american? MAde her hair look more tribal or maybe even shaved her entire head? Riot had every opportunity to make a unique character design and they blew it.
> [{quoted}](name=ManicPixieDream,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EGjLJEm4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T07:28:10.416+0000) > > What lore could explain really lame character design? She looks like your every year prom-queen with a big weapon. There are still tons of human and womanly traits, tones and builds that Riot have yet to explore. > > You know what would have looked cool for this "Empress of the hidden jungle nation"? A Grizzled, dark skinned middle aged woman, perhaps with big natural affro or dreads. > > Or, if they still wanted to go for a young woman they could still have made her look perhaps south american? MAde her hair look more tribal or maybe even shaved her entire head? > > Riot had every opportunity to make a unique character design and they blew it. While I agree her design is .. lackluster, she is, literally "grizzled." griz·zled /ˈɡrizəld/ Learn to pronounce adjective adjective: grizzled having or streaked with gray hair.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHxuEstF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T05:03:34.882+0000) > > Uhm.. that's not my question but thank you for taking the time to answer. > > In previous patches when I would watch a replay (in its correct patch) it would bugsplat at around ~15-20. Was wondering if it still does it this patch. Or.. maybe it was just me? Ah. Can't say I've had that issue, although I don't use replays all that often. Sorry mate :/
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHxuEstF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T05:14:25.040+0000) > > Ah. > > Can't say I've had that issue, although I don't use replays all that often. > > Sorry mate :/ It's not happening anymore at least with this patch
: Darius has less sustain, poke, hard CC, and isn't global. Darius will murder you if you don't respect his space, Tahm will poke, kite, and then murder you as you try to run from him.
> [{quoted}](name=crippler38,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2QlApqdJ,comment-id=00000002000000010001,timestamp=2019-06-07T04:12:36.713+0000) > > Darius has less sustain, poke, hard CC, and isn't global. > > Darius will murder you if you don't respect his space, Tahm will poke, kite, and then murder you as you try to run from him. Are we talking Tank Tahm or Damage Tahm? Just curious. Tahm has a over time heal that helps with sustain but won't keep him there forever (cmon its 40% of recent damage at max thats not exactly groundbreaking, and its either maxed second or last) Darius has a spammable heal if the edge hits a champ (and he is going to hit a champ) Darius can hard cc an entire team and heal off them, Tahm can hard cc one person and make them untargetable for everyone trying to kill or save them. and have a second life bar for about 1.5 seconds Darius has a bleed effect that does a shit ton of damage, Tahm gets outscaled at like level 5 with a Darius Tahm's early damage is insane, but if you dont die in the first seven minutes guess what ya won the lane congrats
: Replays are only designed to work on the patch they are from. Older replays won't work once a new patch rolls out. If you want to keep it, then you need to record the footage into a different file type (for instance, highlight clips work since they are recorded as regular video files)
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHxuEstF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:47:31.094+0000) > > Replays are only designed to work on the patch they are from. > > Older replays won't work once a new patch rolls out. If you want to keep it, then you need to record the footage into a different file type (for instance, highlight clips work since they are recorded as regular video files) Uhm.. that's not my question but thank you for taking the time to answer. In previous patches when I would watch a replay (in its correct patch) it would bugsplat at around ~15-20. Was wondering if it still does it this patch. Or.. maybe it was just me?
Rioter Comments
: Win Rate != Lane Kill Rate Yes, his winrate isn't that out of line, but that doesn't change the fact that he is insanely oppressive in lane with virtually no counter play. It is definition anti fun for his opponent, and is unhealthy gameplay that needs to be removed.
> [{quoted}](name=iPooUnicorns,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2QlApqdJ,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-06-06T23:19:01.278+0000) > > Win Rate != Lane Kill Rate > > Yes, his winrate isn't that out of line, but that doesn't change the fact that he is insanely oppressive in lane with virtually no counter play. > > It is definition anti fun for his opponent, and is unhealthy gameplay that needs to be removed. to me darius is way more anti fun and unhealthy but ?? EDIT: Can't voice personal opinions even if you specify it just applies to you personally I guess
: > [{quoted}](name=AllenPCarlson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6bft3zmu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-06T23:12:53.856+0000) > > Why do all the splashes now have the downside of the boobs looking up to the face? This game was founded with cleavage and now it's like they're scared as fuck to show any. Upside down boob? You know boobs naturally sag past a b cup right? If they don't they're fake asf.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6bft3zmu,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-06T23:52:38.686+0000) > > Upside down boob? > > You know boobs naturally sag past a b cup right? If they don't they're fake asf. its likely that they have never seen breasts before
: lancer Zero blitz cranks Q sound nothing like a blitz hook
if you have a disable skins option how am I supposed to flex my prestige skins
: Ezreal looks like hes in his college years, Ekko on the other hand seems too mature for his age and is probably around 16-18 years old.
> [{quoted}](name=Asmungoloid,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=GhV8d63k,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T04:19:26.678+0000) > > Ezreal looks like hes in his college years, Ekko on the other hand seems too mature for his age and is probably around 16-18 years old. Apparently 16-18 isn't a teenager?
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T00:24:51.928+0000) > > Your response? "Those are all NA Gold and Silvers, they aren't competition." If there's one thing I hate is when people try to twist someone else's words to fit their agenda. That's a very disingenuous and disguting thing to do. Here's what I actually said: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T15:46:28.857+0000) > > I see what's happening. Only NA cares about that. > Also, most of the comments are from NA Silver/Gold MMR. I never said "they aren't competition". I said "only NA cares about that and most of the comments are from Silver/Gold". Don't twist my words. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T00:24:51.928+0000) > > Still fail to see where you gave proof that there _isn't_ a competitive atmosphere by the way. Again? The "competitive atmosphere" is only on NA. As far as I'm concerned, I don't see any of that where I'm from. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T00:24:51.928+0000) > > And... You realize this is the NA boards, right? Is it such a shock that we are talking about how our region is currently feeling about certain events? No, thus why I asked "what competition?" in the OP. In my region, I don't get that feeling. Even though we're on the NA boards, the discussions aren't **exclusively** about NA. Why is it such a shock that I was surprised about this "competition" you keep talking about? I feel like I struck a nerve when I said "Only NA cares about that." I wonder why.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T13:58:53.313+0000) > > If there's one thing I hate is when people try to twist someone else's words to fit their agenda. That's a very disingenuous and disguting thing to do. Here's what I actually said: > > I never said "they aren't competition". I said "only NA cares about that and most of the comments are from Silver/Gold". > Don't twist my words. > > *** > > Again? The "competitive atmosphere" is only on NA. As far as I'm concerned, I don't see any of that where I'm from. > > *** > > No, thus why I asked "what competition?" in the OP. In my region, I don't get that feeling. > Even though we're on the NA boards, the discussions aren't **exclusively** about NA. Why is it such a shock that I was surprised about this "competition" you keep talking about? > > I feel like I struck a nerve when I said "Only NA cares about that." I wonder why. Funny how you left out "Like I said, 'competition.'" Didn't fit your narrative, so best to leave it out, eh? But y'know, I'm going to remain open minded, maybe you didn't mean it like that, maybe you meant you didn't sense competition, rather than that you don't consider silver and gold NAs to _be_ competition. Why would you even bring up their rank if you didn't consider it a positive or negative? In which case, you should proofread your words and consider how it might be interpreted with your current choice of language. Also! I searched through a couple of EU forum posts and low and behold, some people were getting into the spirit of things. It seems that the other servers AREN'T a monolith and might have a differing experience from you. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/discussioni-generali-it/E5ObBiZf-trials-event-join-the-faceless You weren't surprised that there was competitive atmosphere, you said there WASN'T one, denying it completely, then dismissing it when you were proven wrong. Yes, you were proven wrong.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T22:44:55.259+0000) > > here we go again with the typical "if you're not x rank or higher you have no value" crap, bonus points for regional exclusion too. Nope, not at all. I just don't see the competition where I'm from. The OP claimed something to be true and I'm simply showing why it **can't** be true. I'm not the one excluding anything; he is. Some people seem to think like NA is the only region that matters. News flash, it isn't. In other regions, this "competition" you talk about might not be a thing at all. Sad you can't see that and instead chose to accuse me of discrimination. Really sad indeed.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T23:29:24.770+0000) > > Nope, not at all. I just don't see the competition where I'm from. The OP claimed something to be true and I'm simply showing why it **can't** be true. I'm not the one excluding anything; he is. > > Some people seem to think like NA is the only region that matters. News flash, it isn't. In other regions, this "competition" you talk about might not be a thing at all. Sad you can't see that and instead chose to accuse me of discrimination. Really sad indeed. The poster is simply saying that this event fostered a sense of competition and rivalry, to which you responded, "pfft, what rivalry?" The poster then showed you several hundred comments that show that there is a rivalry. Your response? "Those are all NA Gold and Silvers, they aren't competition." That's nationalist exclusionary snobbery. The trifecta! Congrats. Still fail to see where you gave proof that there _isn't_ a competitive atmosphere by the way. And... You realize this is the NA boards, right? Is it such a shock that we are talking about how our region is currently feeling about certain events?
: I own every Champ. I don't like the bans. Sometimes it's fun to play as Teemo, Sona, Yi or Veigar. I see them win and I see them lose. They are not as OP as people think. Annoying yes, but OP beyond reason? Not really. I find that the bans remove some Champs from play entirely. It makes the game less fun. If anything it gives me a better chance of winning. I have 50 Champs above rank 4. I feel I can carry with at least 40. But subtracting Champs seems like subtracting fun to me. I don't get it. It points to your weakness as a player if you can't counter something. Get over it.
> [{quoted}](name=Duke Dryfocker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Awdi0pE2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-28T17:15:41.608+0000) > > I own every Champ. I don't like the bans. Sometimes it's fun to play as Teemo, Sona, Yi or Veigar. I see them win and I see them lose. They are not as OP as people think. Annoying yes, but OP beyond reason? Not really. I find that the bans remove some Champs from play entirely. It makes the game less fun. If anything it gives me a better chance of winning. I have 50 Champs above rank 4. I feel I can carry with at least 40. But subtracting Champs seems like subtracting fun to me. I don't get it. It points to your weakness as a player if you can't counter something. Get over it. it only hurts the aram only accounts, the ones who ruined the game mode for those who actually have a diverse champion pool.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Everyday Legends,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T14:48:38.574+0000) > > I welcome you to read the comments of any of these links that posted the standings at the time. I see what's happening. Only NA cares about that. Also, most of the comments are from NA Silver/Gold MMR. Like I said, "competition". https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/290/942/c31.png
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T15:46:28.857+0000) > > I see what's happening. Only NA cares about that. > Also, most of the comments are from NA Silver/Gold MMR. > Like I said, "competition". > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/290/942/c31.png here we go again with the typical "if you're not x rank or higher you have no value" crap, bonus points for regional exclusion too.
: sylas is insane because hes a champ thats designed to fight and actually do well without an ult.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=reFsWuXJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-25T08:55:26.164+0000) > > sylas is insane because hes a champ thats designed to fight and actually do well without an ult. its funny that he can use ults better than the actual champs can due to scaling (i.e. Ashe arrow)
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHrMAAma,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T18:20:22.520+0000) > > So you're saying Yasuo doesn't control his ult then? He just... is forced to ult on every knock up? He can't wait until a favorable time to ult, despite the fact that his ult cooldown is low as hell and procs off of every displacement? > > bye have a great time > > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} > > (another personal attack nice, you should join a debate) He doesnt get to choose where the game puts him, he is placed wherever it chooses, so it has rules to follow for where it can put him. If the enemy is on the turret line, he has no control over where he will be when he presses R, which can be the difference between agro and not. WW et all will always be wherever they landed on the target. They have control over it. Yas physically does not. If you cannot figure out something this simple, then you have no business pretending you know best. There are clear reasons why he is placed outside tower range on edge cases, and why it would be stupid to change this.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHrMAAma,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T18:36:41.770+0000) > > He doesnt get to choose where the game puts him, he is placed wherever it chooses, so it has rules to follow for where it can put him. > > If the enemy is on the turret line, he has no control over where he will be when he presses R, which can be the difference between agro and not. > > WW et all will always be wherever they landed on the target. They have control over it. Yas physically does not. > > If you cannot figure out something this simple, then you have no business pretending you know best. There are clear reasons why he is placed outside tower range on edge cases, and why it would be stupid to change this. "Yas could be placed in the direction he is facing a small distance from the target. " - Sillae Look I'll admit I wasn't 100% clear that I meant he should be placed as if he dashed to the target in the shortest distance possible, but man you just straight up ignored it and acted like I was saying Yas should be placed randomly. You're arguing against a point I've never made. Also for real, what's up with the personal attacks at the end? Let your comment stand on its own, this is why people downvote you.
: If you can't handle someone on the internet typing 3 letters then you probably shouldn't be playing online video games. You're the one who needs to get your life straight if 3 letters cause you this much anguish and set you on a quest for vengeance. Jesus I don't know what your generation would have done during the Xbox 360 mw2 days. You probably played like shit and got flamed for it. Get over it, life goes on.
> [{quoted}](name=Luigi Tortellini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=do9EnhW9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-23T17:43:58.249+0000) > > If you can't handle someone on the internet typing 3 letters then you probably shouldn't be playing online video games. > > You're the one who needs to get your life straight if 3 letters cause you this much anguish and set you on a quest for vengeance. > > Jesus I don't know what your generation would have done during the Xbox 360 mw2 days. > > You probably played like shit and got flamed for it. Get over it, life goes on. If you can't play a game without telling someone to commit suicide maybe you shouldn't play multiplayer games, though? People don't play games to be told to commit suicide, shocking as that may be, they came to play the game. Even if they play like shit they should receive advice, not "kys". Besides most of the people that say it are too young for the game, as well as basic human interaction, either mentally or physically.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Liss becomes untargetable and doesnt move, WW controls his own ult. Youre really not doing a good job and only further prove you lack understanding of game design principles.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHrMAAma,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T13:58:46.353+0000) > > Liss becomes untargetable and doesnt move, WW controls his own ult. Youre really not doing a good job and only further prove you lack understanding of game design principles. So you're saying Yasuo doesn't control his ult then? He just... is forced to ult on every knock up? He can't wait until a favorable time to ult, despite the fact that his ult cooldown is low as hell and procs off of every displacement? bye have a great time. {{sticker:vlad-salute}} (another personal attack nice, you should join a debate)
: Every game has a major skill gap between players at the same elo and it is out of control.
"bought accounts" give me flashbacks gotta love it when a mastery 7 ashe goes 0/7/1 and doesnt know how to cs in ranked
Pika Fox (NA)
: Clearly you are the pinnacle of game design, not knowing how to make things work or function well for the user. Again, Yas's ult drags him directly to the enemy and hard CCs himself. Knowing exactly where it will force you compared to other abilities is a pain and inconsistent, and because it hard CCs himself, he is given leeway with towers, because it would be stupid not to.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHrMAAma,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T03:39:39.143+0000) > > Clearly you are the pinnacle of game design, not knowing how to make things work or function well for the user. Again, Yas's ult drags him directly to the enemy and hard CCs himself. Knowing exactly where it will force you compared to other abilities is a pain and inconsistent, and because it hard CCs himself, he is given leeway with towers, because it would be stupid not to. Personal insults prove this conversation fruitless. Yas could be placed in the direction he is facing a small distance from the target. Lots of champions hard cc themselves as well, i.e. every channeling champ, Lissandra's R, and Warwick's Infinite Duress which both launches himself at a target with a wonky af hitbox and forces him to attack the target should it hit. Your point is that since Yasuo teleports himself to a target, which by the way is favorable since he's melee and is probably only going to do this to a squishy, and hard cc's himself (while he does damage to and hard CC's the target mind you) that he should be angled outside of turret aggro (even though sometimes the animation doesnt even touch the target). My retort: No. Yasuo has a passive shield fatter than a barrier summoner spell, a giant wall that lasts an entire teamfight and blocks all ranged attacks, free critical chance, armor pen on ult, and his q lets him heal to full on a minion wave once he builds lifesteal. His ult hard cc's the target as well, deals damage, brings him in range for ignite, and he has a goddamn dash out when he's done, and his shield will block at least 40% of the tower damage. If a Yasuo dies to a tower during ult that's because he fucked up. Yasuo has so many handicaps so he can make "plays" he's allowed to park wherever he wants.
Pika Fox (NA)
: You mean like no other champ has to worry about? No other champ has an auto "press button, instantly be forced ontop of enemy" ability. The closest are skillshots that place you directly ontop of enemies, usually on tanks where towers arent an issue, and dont self CC after. Yas self CCs.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHrMAAma,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T13:11:22.387+0000) > > You mean like no other champ has to worry about? No other champ has an auto "press button, instantly be forced ontop of enemy" ability. The closest are skillshots that place you directly ontop of enemies, usually on tanks where towers arent an issue, and dont self CC after. Yas self CCs. .... Since when is Yasuo "forced" to press his ult and dive? Just wait for them to be out of position or when you are sure you can kill them quickly. Yas has enough handicaps to help him, why does he need more.
Show more

Sillae

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion