Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o0K0FPL7,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-21T14:00:54.768+0000) > > So how do they know the difference between if it was an emergency, their internet company randomly decided to reboot their system at that point in time with no warning, or those that ordered the pizza 20 minutes before? > > The bot can not. However, if they say that stuff then you can send in a support ticket with a link to the game via league of legends site and not op.gg or whatever.... and it will allow them to review the chat and possibly provide a more suitable punishment. > > Also, there are some people who do cause others to d/c purposefully. This is another reason THEY. CAN. NOT. JUST. RANDOMLY. BAN. PEOPLE. FOR. AFKING. even for a few minutes, unless they showed that they meant ill intent, or if they posted something that showed they had a lack of judgement (such as, "i had only 15 mins till my break was over"). At that point, send a support ticket. That simple. Except there is a simple thing about this: Consistency. If you are consistently going afk during the game, in repeated games, that is not an emergency no matter how much you try to say it is. It may be a continual problem that you have but it is not an unforeseen emergency. And other players should not be held down in a game that is based on competition. Specifically, a game that a lot of people spend a lot of money on and expect to be able to do well rather than deal with someone who wants to play a game 15 minutes before they go to work every day, knowing it will ruin their teammates experience. And when you are waiting on gold for 10 seconds or even longer sometimes, that can happen and is not a problem if there is not an immediate problem that has to be solved in the game. And that literally /never/ can happen at the start of the game because you do not generate gold. As for being hit by attacks... That all depends on the circumstance. But again, that is not a continuous thing. If it is, then you are doing something wrong yourself. If a player has such bad internet that they are continuously dropping games, they know it before hand. And maybe there should be a completely casual queue for this (I have mentioned this in another post) but they should not be playing with people who want to play competitively.
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o0K0FPL7,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T14:11:40.730+0000) > > Except there is a simple thing about this: > Consistency. > If you are consistently going afk during the game, in repeated games, that is not an emergency no matter how much you try to say it is. > It may be a continual problem that you have but it is not an unforeseen emergency. And other players should not be held down in a game that is based on competition. Specifically, a game that a lot of people spend a lot of money on and expect to be able to do well rather than deal with someone who wants to play a game 15 minutes before they go to work every day, knowing it will ruin their teammates experience. > > And when you are waiting on gold for 10 seconds or even longer sometimes, that can happen and is not a problem if there is not an immediate problem that has to be solved in the game. And that literally /never/ can happen at the start of the game because you do not generate gold. > > As for being hit by attacks... That all depends on the circumstance. But again, that is not a continuous thing. If it is, then you are doing something wrong yourself. > If a player has such bad internet that they are continuously dropping games, they know it before hand. And maybe there should be a completely casual queue for this (I have mentioned this in another post) but they should not be playing with people who want to play competitively. Ive had times inwhich i play for 3 games in a row, no problems at all, then i have 5k ping. It does not happen often, it rarely does happen, but occasionally there is. Im sure many others have similar experiences... you possibly included. It happens so infrequently that it is not a thing that needs to be worried about on a daily basis, or even weekly basis. Often times not even on a MONTHLY basis. So what should you do? Stop playing all together because it doesnt always happen but it might? You assume that people do it consistantly while they have that problem as well. Many do assume that. I for 1 will stop doing normals and will try customs until it is fixed. Some will try a fix and then try a bot game because customs worked fine, so they wanted to try on a lower issued mode. However, if i have 3 just fine games and then get randomly ping spiked because something happened and i cant do anything, i stop afterwards. Sometimes its as simple as a scan started up in the background that was unscheduled. Sometimes the internet company rebooted their stuff. It is not always under your control. Seeing as there already is things in place for repeated afkers, what the OP is saying is do stricter punishments. For example, in one of the commentaries, they suggested a 24 hour ban on first offence. If you somehow agree with that, then i hope you never had a unexpected issue that caused you to leave your game ever in the course of your gaming career.
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o0K0FPL7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T13:53:56.173+0000) > > You do know that you do not always get a report feedback for your reports.... right? i already covered that in detail. you only get feedback.. when they actually DO SOMETHING. so clearly they arent doing anything. > And outright banning people for afking even once is going to be hitting way too many people that shouldnt be because it could just be some freak accident that happens. I'm not talking permaban the first time. just 24 hrs or something. If they're "having an emergency", or "having temporary internet problems", then they shouldnt be playing anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Quil Evrything,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o0K0FPL7,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T15:49:07.246+0000) > > i already covered that in detail. > you only get feedback.. when they actually DO SOMETHING. > so clearly they arent doing anything. > > I'm not talking permaban the first time. just 24 hrs or something. > If they're "having an emergency", or "having temporary internet problems", then they shouldnt be playing anyway. No. You dont always get one even when they do something. It is plain and simple, no ifs ands or buts, you do not always get one. Period. End of question, etc. Also, you seem to not understand what "unexpected" is. Let me enlighten you. Unexpected means: not expected or regarded as likely to happen Do you always go into a custom to check your ping and check to see if you can get into a game? Do you have a psychic to inform you of when you should avoid going into a game to not have to deal with someone messing with your connection? Tell us your 100% assured "you know even before you know" secrets to never end up disconnecting or having ANYTHING unexpected happen. If they have an UNEXPECTED issue pop up.... then yeah, it is not something they can just control. Unless you can assure that you have never EVER disconnected or ended up afking even once in your gaming career while you were in a game.... you have 0 room to talk.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o0K0FPL7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T01:16:15.144+0000) > > Do you want them to make it so that people are tied to their chair, hands stuck to their keys as soon as they hit accept? > > It isnt really able to be stopped. It can just be lessened. They have been working on it, so post like this telling them to do something is quite silly. Actually, yes. You agree to the terms of service when you play the game. AFKing, at all, even for a few moments, is against the TOS. Additionally, you can say it is not a problem but even for a few seconds at the beginning of the game can cause an invade to happen and your team to be massively behind. If you go afk because you knew you had to go to work in 15 minutes, this is deliberate and entirely your fault. Sure, emergencies happen. Sometimes you cannot control it. Your house could catch on fire, a relative dies and someone bursts into your house crying. Or whatever else. But emergencies are not "I ordered a pizza 20 minutes before I started and I have to watch this movie after it gets here so I am going afk for an hour if you do not FF." That is trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o0K0FPL7,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-21T04:14:23.824+0000) > > Actually, yes. > You agree to the terms of service when you play the game. AFKing, at all, even for a few moments, is against the TOS. > Additionally, you can say it is not a problem but even for a few seconds at the beginning of the game can cause an invade to happen and your team to be massively behind. > If you go afk because you knew you had to go to work in 15 minutes, this is deliberate and entirely your fault. > > Sure, emergencies happen. Sometimes you cannot control it. Your house could catch on fire, a relative dies and someone bursts into your house crying. Or whatever else. But emergencies are not "I ordered a pizza 20 minutes before I started and I have to watch this movie after it gets here so I am going afk for an hour if you do not FF." That is trolling. So how do they know the difference between if it was an emergency, their internet company randomly decided to reboot their system at that point in time with no warning, or those that ordered the pizza 20 minutes before? The bot can not. However, if they say that stuff then you can send in a support ticket with a link to the game via league of legends site and not op.gg or whatever.... and it will allow them to review the chat and possibly provide a more suitable punishment. Also, there are some people who do cause others to d/c purposefully. This is another reason THEY. CAN. NOT. JUST. RANDOMLY. BAN. PEOPLE. FOR. AFKING. even for a few minutes, unless they showed that they meant ill intent, or if they posted something that showed they had a lack of judgement (such as, "i had only 15 mins till my break was over"). At that point, send a support ticket. That simple.
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o0K0FPL7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T01:16:15.144+0000) > > Do you want them to make it so that people are tied to their chair, hands stuck to their keys as soon as they hit accept? > virtually speaking? yes > It isnt really able to be stopped. It can just be lessened. They have been working on it, so post like this telling them to do something is quite silly. whatever they are doing "working on it", its doing crap-all. They need to do something NEW, that actually WORKS. But the thing is.. they are NOT doing anything about it. They are chosing not to penalize people. that has to change. How do I know this? Because when you report someone for "toxic behaviour", you sometimes get feedback that action has been taken. Usually within 1-5 hours. I have seen those from time to time. In contrast, I dont think I've seen a SINGLE ONE of those, for the afkers. And I diligently report at least 5 people every weekend for this. NOTHING. NO RESPONSE.
> [{quoted}](name=Quil Evrything,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o0K0FPL7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T03:41:13.446+0000) > > virtually speaking? > yes > > whatever they are doing "working on it", its doing crap-all. > They need to do something NEW, that actually WORKS. > But the thing is.. they are NOT doing anything about it. > They are chosing not to penalize people. that has to change. > How do I know this? > > Because when you report someone for "toxic behaviour", you sometimes get feedback that action has been taken. > Usually within 1-5 hours. > I have seen those from time to time. > > In contrast, I dont think I've seen a SINGLE ONE of those, for the afkers. And I diligently report at least 5 people every weekend for this. > NOTHING. > NO RESPONSE. You do know that you do not always get a report feedback for your reports.... right? And outright banning people for afking even once is going to be hitting way too many people that shouldnt be because it could just be some freak accident that happens. There has to be contingency plans for that, which there is. It goes something like this: 1st, not much, think its just a little warning. 2nd, 5 min low priority queue for 5 games. 3rd, 20 min low priority queue for 5 games. 4th i believe they go to a 14 day 5th is i believe the perm. Though i think there is a few extra in there, that is pretty much what it is. If they explicitely say "yeah my pizza is here, i ordered it 10 mins ago" and then they never show back up.... make sure to send that in a support ticket with a link to the game (from league site) so they have an easier time to look up the game.... mention who it was who afked and the time and tell them they said X.... then they can get on it with a harsher punishment perhaps. However, they can not, and will not go and ban every single person who afks for even a few seconds in base while waiting for 10 gold or whatever. So, as it has to be explained because everyone seems to be a gosh darn control freak unless it comes to their own behavior..... YOU DO NOT ALWAYS GET A REPORT FEEDBACK. So stop trying to be like "i dont believe in oxygen because i cant see it". They are punishing people just fine. Also, i guess you missed when many games were getting DDOSed inwhich if they had what you are trying to say needs to happen.... would have resulted in many false bans that would have needed corrected. Then, there is also people who do that kind of stuff on a singular level. Cant wait till you end up having to deal with that lol.
: weeend afkers
Do you want them to make it so that people are tied to their chair, hands stuck to their keys as soon as they hit accept? It isnt really able to be stopped. It can just be lessened. They have been working on it, so post like this telling them to do something is quite silly.
: How I Know I'm Having a Pointless Discussion
Its usually used at the end after having a pointless discussion and it is more used as a "peace out". So {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I just got 2 Morgana shards and a Warwick shard. who even needs 2 Morgana shards.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydroxlic,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=AVhGo2QE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-20T21:29:53.336+0000) > > I just got 2 Morgana shards and a Warwick shard. who even needs 2 Morgana shards. Those with m5 morgana :^)
Reksee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=sbX4n8EY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T07:34:56.047+0000) > > While the story is nice and fairly inspirational.... it seems to be missing something. It sounds like a disney movie but with the middle cut out. > > As far as the abilities, it sounds like there is WAY too much damage going on, and honestly, though at first she sounded more like a support, she is most likely going to be played mid and be a glorified Kayle. > > While the seeds idea is unique, from the story it would have seemed better if there was something more.... torn about it. Like she could end up being more supporting, or end up more destructive kinda thing possibly? Not sure. So make it a branching passive?
> [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=sbX4n8EY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-19T03:53:57.873+0000) > > So make it a branching passive? Possibly. Because for example, you have the love for the brother in the story and how she is supporting him, but she has the other side that seemed like it destroyed everything. So yeah, similar to Kayn in a way, but personal choice.... like with Elementalist lux thing possibly. Not sure.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 18
A few things i feel should be noted here. 1. Teleport really needs a little something its way. If not any direct buffs.... then how about making Teleport prioritize the minimap. It feels really bad to have 5 minutes wasted because you happened to be walking along and then you notice your tower is about to be attacked by the enemy jungler and top laner, so you try teleporting. Only to find out that the nexus turret was underneath the top lane tower on the minimap, making you teleport to the nexus tower instead. 2. With Neeko, there has been lots of talk about her W passive not working on the towers. Whether this was intentional or not, it to me seems like it isnt too much of a big deal, however due to it working the way it did before has many people on a little bit of an edge with her. A few quality of life things that i feel she needs is....: Her Q damage early needs nerfed against champions atleast (lower the base damage early but give it some bonus damage vs non epic monsters perhaps? So as to not kill off jungle Neeko). Currently, level 2 in mid lane is pretty much if i hit my empowered E on an enemy champ, i can Q them and they take 250ish damage. With the average healths being around 500-600 mid lane, that is nearly half healthing enemy laners with those 2 spells ALONE. Not including if you auto, if you have Aery or Comet or Electrocute etc. It is kinda oppressive. Otherwise, i do know someone else had a decent suggestion of shifting some of the initial damage into the echoing damage. This, with the next suggestion would help out greatly in the roughness that some people feel against Neeko. Her empowered E root time needs lowered at least early. 2 seconds to start out with is rough, making it 1.25 or something then going up to current at level 5 of it will help make it so that unless the Neeko uses Q and then E.... there is more of a chance to not take the full 3 hits from the Q. Currently, you can E, then use your Q and pretty much have an assured 3 hits. They wont even be able to walk until it is done and over with taking that full half healthing damage. Neeko's W has been known by Neeko players to be able to hit turrets. Etc. Her pushing power because of it was a little strong imo because of it, though i never utilized it very much.... i didnt need to. It just utilized itself. Something that is a middle ground of removing it, would be to halve the damage it does to turrets. Honestly, this would make sense if applied, because she is not used to trying to destroy these stone objects etc (unlike Ziggs whos entire goal is to blow everything up, so he gets bonus damage to towers etc). Yi's passive hits turrets, Jax's passive increases atf speed while hitting turrets, Lucian can double shot turrets.... Ashe and Neeko need a little love in that department too. Just some thoughts from a Silly Neeko, hope you enjoy your day.
Jikker (NA)
: I don't have a direct link to Rioters that would handle stuff like this =P We're volunteer mods so we work with Rioters that handle stuff related to Boards and things, not the Esports teams. I don't have "connections" for that kind of thing. That's not the purpose of my role.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=QHTkHlve,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T17:58:06.772+0000) > > I don't have a direct link to Rioters that would handle stuff like this =P > > We're volunteer mods so we work with Rioters that handle stuff related to Boards and things, not the Esports teams. I don't have "connections" for that kind of thing. That's not the purpose of my role. Post it on "the good, the bad, and the league". There are rioters who see that stuff and it does seem like a technical thing.... so maybe? I know that there is going to be some games that Couch Commando and Morgageddon (sorry if i butchered their names) were i guess planning to do on the 22nd with other people as well.... could casually bring it up in a conversation there of how it felt unwatchable
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF9dc6zG,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T13:20:30.602+0000) > > I think that you missed the analogy. > > What that analogy is saying is that because they do something, they expect others to be doing it. The only people who feel THAT strongly about a champions possability to troll is someone who uses that champion to troll. Aha um no. Go play a 40 minute game, have your team be super duper ahead, and then have a Bard throw it with one bad ult. Not even intentionally. Just "oops I was trying to stop the enemy team, and I ended up saving them from 3 AoE ults, my bad." Feels pretty bad. To have a teammate's lack of skill basically negate all your hard work, because their kit can (**_U N I N T E N T I O N A L L Y_**) ruin all of your hard work. Essentially a waste of 40 minutes because of one misplaced button press. I'm not afraid Bard will "troll" me. I'm afraid he will be awful at his champ and unintentionally work against me. I'm also afraid that no amount of explanation will make him realize how **_MY_** kit works, and why stasis (either on myself or on the target I am trying to kill) is such a hard counter to me.
> [{quoted}](name=I Follow Christ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF9dc6zG,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T13:24:20.478+0000) > > Aha um no. > > Go play a 40 minute game, have your team be super duper ahead, and then have a Bard throw it with one bad ult. Not even intentionally. Just "oops I was trying to stop the enemy team, and I ended up saving them from 3 AoE ults, my bad." > > Feels pretty bad. To have a teammate's lack of skill basically negate all your hard work, because their kit can (**_U N I N T E N T I O N A L L Y_**) ruin all of your hard work. Essentially a waste of 40 minutes because of one misplaced button press. > > I'm not afraid Bard will "troll" me. I'm afraid he will be awful at his champ and unintentionally work against me. I'm also afraid that no amount of explanation will make him realize how **_MY_** kit works, and why stasis (either on myself or on the target I am trying to kill) is such a hard counter to me. Do you know how many times i use my bard ulti and then some Yi or Katarina goes CHARGING INTO IT as soon as they see the gold ring on the ground showing the location that bards ulti is hitting....? Ive used it and then Miss Fortunes use their ulti, etc. Maybe it isnt Bard, but rather your bad timing. Yes, i have been in those games, and ive also been in those games where the ulti is what won us the team fight in the first place. All in all, bard being bard arguement is still just as valid as Yi being Yi. Dont like him? Ban him. Making a post on the forums about how you dislike bard and how you dodged... acting like you are some high and mighty pillar of rightiousness, "oh yeah, i sure showed them now didnt i boys?" Attitude.... you can make all the excuses you want. Fact of the matter is, Yis have still trolled the rift much more than Bard ever has. So you have a bit of a problem with your arguement.
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF9dc6zG,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T13:09:45.934+0000) > > > > Like i said though, crooks are always afraid someone is going to steal from them. Yeah that's an awful analogy. I'm not a crook afraid someone's going to steal from me. I'm a guy in a shooting range and Bard is pointing a gun at me and saying "it's not loaded, don't worry." You always assume a gun is loaded. Don't point it at me. Maybe it's loaded and your finger slips and you kill me without even meaning to (manslaughter rather than murder). That's basically Bard's ult in a nutshell.
> [{quoted}](name=I Follow Christ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF9dc6zG,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T13:13:14.915+0000) > > Yeah that's an awful analogy. I'm not a crook afraid someone's going to steal from me. I'm a guy in a shooting range and Bard is pointing a gun at me and saying "it's not loaded, don't worry." You always assume a gun is loaded. Don't point it at me. Maybe it's loaded and your finger slips and you kill me without even meaning to (manslaughter rather than murder). > > That's basically Bard's ult in a nutshell. I think that you missed the analogy. What that analogy is saying is that because they do something, they expect others to be doing it. The only people who feel THAT strongly about a champions possability to troll is someone who uses that champion to troll.
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF9dc6zG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T12:23:04.629+0000) > > Seeing as more games have been trolled by Yi than Bard.... my opening point still stands firm. You can win a 4v5. You have a Yi YOLOing into the enemy team? Carry without him. You cannot win when a Bard ruins your carry's ability to win a fight (intentionally or unintentionally). I've actually won **_several_** 4v5 games this week (teammate literally rage quits and disconnects). I've also had several games in the past where I wished my Bard would rage quit instead of "helping"
> [{quoted}](name=I Follow Christ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF9dc6zG,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T13:05:40.540+0000) > > You can win a 4v5. You have a Yi YOLOing into the enemy team? Carry without him. > > You cannot win when a Bard ruins your carry's ability to win a fight (intentionally or unintentionally). I've actually won **_several_** 4v5 games this week (teammate literally rage quits and disconnects). I've also had several games in the past where I wished my Bard would rage quit instead of "helping" Oh trust me, ive won 4v5s while playing bard while Yis have been trolling or afk. Like i said though, crooks are always afraid someone is going to steal from them.
: Two "Definitely Not..." skins we definitely need
Could be interesting. Though, Braum using Draven's face as a shield would be better imo than a big knife.
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6rEE03sZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-18T02:32:25.064+0000) > > Jayce could work..... etc. explain that one as jayce really doesn't have an ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6rEE03sZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-18T12:41:45.950+0000) > > explain that one as jayce really doesn't have an ultimate. When Jayce casts his ultimate, he still gets the boost. It becomes more about timing the reaver.
: Riven vs garen. Who wins?
Riven is a mechanically more challenging champion. She is all about the outplay. With less things to outplay, the harder it is for Riven. Garen is pretty much the embodiment of "lack of skill" needed, along with Master Yi. Riven has to be 2x better than the garen, otherwise the Garen wins simply because his kit is so simple... with Silence that really messes with Riven because of how long his simple to do silence is and the fact that she relies on casting abilities.
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF9dc6zG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T11:14:10.458+0000) > > Im pretty sure that all of your arguement was lost when you said you were a Yi main. > Pretty sure your entire post was irrelevant when you opened with this. lmAO
> [{quoted}](name=I Follow Christ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YF9dc6zG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T12:18:28.684+0000) > > Pretty sure your entire post was irrelevant when you opened with this. lmAO Seeing as more games have been trolled by Yi than Bard.... my opening point still stands firm.
: 99% of the games people think are "lost" are usually nowhere near lost. Yeah if it's 50/6 and you're down 8 towers, it's pretty much over. But people give up when it's only a couple of kills or towers, completely ignoring any other advantage there may be.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yJMqKze1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T12:09:56.343+0000) > > 99% of the games people think are "lost" are usually nowhere near lost. > > Yeah if it's 50/6 and you're down 8 towers, it's pretty much over. But people give up when it's only a couple of kills or towers, completely ignoring any other advantage there may be. Ive been down 30 kills (about 20 team kills to their 50) and the team gold had been on our side the entire time because they couldnt clear lanes fast enough to do anything with them before we popped back up to restart the whole process. We couldnt fight them 5v5, but they couldnt fight 3 of us without 5. So 3 of us went to one lane, 2 of us in the other, after putting ZzRots in the third. Pressure applied so hard they didnt know what way was up. So yeah, kills mean nothing if you dont apply pressure while you got it lol
Dynikus (NA)
: Am I missing something?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6W2hejGX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-18T12:12:13.527+0000) > > Am I missing something? Yes, the fact that this post should be in memes and games.
drash79 (NA)
: Petition to give Leona a skin with a Mustache
saltran (EUW)
: Azir is a fucking Sivir's ancester...and you ship them Disgusting thread tbh
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=871pEv0G,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-18T11:41:12.397+0000) > > Azir is a fucking Sivir's ancester...and you ship them > > Disgusting thread tbh He likes to get his soldier up, and she always comes back.
: check point system unfair to support mains
As a support main, there is generally only 1 honor i expect if we both did well. That is the ADC. Even if they were trash, as long as they didnt flame or whine and cry and kept up a good attitude, ill honor them. Anything after that is extra. P.S. (I am pretty sure there is a correlation between good looking female champs and honors. Soraka, Sona, Nami, Janna.... they get honored more often imo than champions like Thresh and Blitz and Alistar.)
Rios240 (NA)
: Champions that I shipped!!
To be honest... {{champion:201}} x {{champion:44}} They just seem like they would have so much fun with eachother.
Rios240 (NA)
: Champions that I shipped!!
There are quite a few of those that i am asking why about.... But they are your ships, so i cant say too much about them.
: I just dodged because I had a Bard on my team and I didn't want to play with Bard
Im pretty sure that all of your arguement was lost when you said you were a Yi main. That, and ive had many-a-Yis toss the game because people didnt do word for word what they said like "rush in there 4v5 so that i can go in and clean up a pentakill wouldcha?" Or they rush in 1v5 way too early on and end up dieing, blaming the team, then rage quitting after flaming on their 10th account, explaining that the other 9 were banned for calling out the "stupidity" of their other team mates. Guess what? Bard could also: ulti you and the enemy team when you still need 3 seconds for ulti, thus keeping you safe until you have it. He could leave health packs near your camps to make your jungling so much easier. He can Magical Journey you through a wall so you dont have to flash to get out/get in..... etc. ___ In short, i just have to say "such a classic Yi player." There are some good ones out there...... Also, a crook is always suspicious that someone is about to steal from them.
: The true problem that plagues and undermines League of Legends
Honestly i agree completely. For example, I dont mind Akali being the way she is. I dont generally have a problem with her unless she gets ahead, and even then unless they are playing well, it isnt much of a problem. I never have minded her and thought it was a pretty nice rework tbh. The problem people seem to forget with champions like Akali, is that if the person plays well, that is generally because of 3 reasons.... 1st, when the rework just comes out nobody knows the champion and nobody plays it because "oh my gosh, it MUST be banned because we do not understand it". So nobody does, but they never learn how to play against them, so when one time you face the champ... you get facerolled because you did not even TRY learning how to beat them. 2nd, someone put a lot of work into the champion and learned all of their ins and outs and so they are very familiar with the champ, so they just play so well that common peasen..... i mean irons think that they are some kind of god. 3rd, if they smash you that bad, they likely would have done it with any other champion! So it isnt that Riot made Akali strong, the players made her strong. Like Viktor being taken top. Or Brand/Velkoz going support, etc. That isnt a Riot thing at all.... it is a player thing. Players change the meta, not Riot. ____ So many times there are things like that and it makes no sense why people are constantly complaining and complaining about how Riot is doing X wrong because of Y reasons and so some streamer says something out of frustration because they just got beat by X thing and then ALL THE SHEEPLE come out. Often times the sheeple dont even have a clue what they are talking about and go and say "well, even this person thinks its bad!" Even after you explained word for word why they are wrong. There is some things that i agree with, there are some things i do not agree with, but overall not everyone has the same thoughts as me, including Riot. I am fine with working to find a middle ground, but what some people are trying to do is handcuff themselves and tell Riot that until they get their way then they will sit there and pout like a 3 year old having a temper tantrum. And then those people have the nerves to try and tell other people to grow up LOL.
: Even my dreams know how broken your game is.
Are you sure you wernt watching the godfather....? Also.... in real life, if you were shot by a shotgun it would be a 1 shot. It wouldnt take 3, 4, 5 shots or whatever especially early game. Later it isnt anything too different than when you dont build any mr or health vs a full AP Alistar. Even he would 1hko you.
: Were all remade champs worse than their original?
Most all of the reworks have been for the better pretty much. Most of them have been soooo stagnant in their play that.... although it is kinda funny doing stuff with the old champions like Poppy, but their reworks seemed to give them a bit more.... idk. It just feels nicer to not have such stagnant play.
Reksee (NA)
: Aurora: The Unleashed Child
While the story is nice and fairly inspirational.... it seems to be missing something. It sounds like a disney movie but with the middle cut out. As far as the abilities, it sounds like there is WAY too much damage going on, and honestly, though at first she sounded more like a support, she is most likely going to be played mid and be a glorified Kayle. While the seeds idea is unique, from the story it would have seemed better if there was something more.... torn about it. Like she could end up being more supporting, or end up more destructive kinda thing possibly? Not sure.
: A message for anyone that has to support me
As a support who has beaten dravens fairly easy.... DRAVEN.NEEDS.A.SUPPORT.OTHERWISE.HE.GETS.NO.GOLD.AND.BECOMES.A.GLORIFIED.CASTER.MINION.
: Pick a champ and a new theme song for them
{{champion:44}} https://youtu.be/l5aZJBLAu1E
: {{champion:28}} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOxkGD8qRB4 is this cheating?
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fABAePPr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-18T01:43:19.532+0000) > > {{champion:28}} > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOxkGD8qRB4 > > is this cheating? https://youtu.be/n3SbVdDhAV0 I think this works better for her, and this one isnt cheating xD
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 1/10 - 1/16
Could be fun to do some games, i will try to make it. One thing i want to ask about is.... is there a plan on making Teleport focus on the minimap when trying to teleport? Currently if you try teleporting to your top lane turret or whatever and there is something that is able to be teleported to just underneath that spot it will teleport to the object able to be teleported to rather than to where you clicked on the map. (For example: trying to teleport to top lane outter turret, but you are walking along and then the minimap icon of top lane outter turret goes over your nexus turret, it will target the nexus turret.) Also, there seems to be a bug that when you are in game and check your voice chat to see who all is in it, it shows nobody.
: What champs can work well with Essence Flare?
Pretty much everyone who uses their ulti near the start of the fight and does much autoing. Renekton, Nasus could work, Yi could work, Jayce could work..... etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BVEqQNGm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T11:02:51.676+0000) > > Yes, it is actually {{champion:121}} . U got me at 100% xD
> [{quoted}](name=BigPinkTaricsD,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BVEqQNGm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T11:03:56.398+0000) > > U got me at 100% xD :^) lol
: I got this champion 5 times in a row in ARAM, without rerolling...
: Thank You Riot & Thank You League
I wholeheartedly agree. My issue has never been with the game, games change around and keep things interesting while keeping the same cores all the time. League has to do that every year almost and honestly, while there are some things i do not like that i still feel need fixing.... they are working on it. Bit by bit they are trying to change things around while not doing too much. Plus, they have an awesome NA support team atleast, havent had a bad experience with them yet. Hope you continue to have great days in league, and Riot... dont let the trolls getcha down. Keep up the good work.
nonstart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:18:56.509+0000) > > The key part of your commentary that shows that you are against riot punishing people for being jerks "just because they got their feelings hurt", and also that you likely did not read my comment at all. > > Though there is another thing to add..... what do all of those other "major competitive games" have in common? You have to buy them. It is harder for people to just make new accounts, therefore people are more likely to behave unless they want to go through the hassle of remaking or rebuying everything. > > League has functioned without voice chat for YEARS. It is a new thing for them to impliment voice chat, and yes, it is about the random persons well being especially when some people do not even know they are automatically connected to the league voice as soon as they enter a party. Why make another step to be trying to get people to communicate when maybe only 20% of the people would use it effectively and properly? We For one controlling speech the way they do where anything that can be taken offense to can and will get you banned is ridiculous that is how a child reacts to something two even if only %20 would use it that makes the game better for those players and it doesn’t even affect the players who don’t it doesn’t affect them something like soloq is intensely competitive and with the current communication tools it is almost impossible to be a team but with voice characters like {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} or{{champion:72}} to be semi relevant again in soloq would be great the we shouldn’t do something because a small percentage of players will be bad even though these players are already bad is quite frankly an incredibly weak argument
> [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:32:04.424+0000) > > We > For one controlling speech the way they do where anything that can be taken offense to can and will get you banned is ridiculous that is how a child reacts to something two even if only %20 would use it that makes the game better for those players and it doesn’t even affect the players who don’t it doesn’t affect them something like soloq is intensely competitive and with the current communication tools it is almost impossible to be a team but with voice characters like {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} or{{champion:72}} to be semi relevant again in soloq would be great the we shouldn’t do something because a small percentage of players will be bad even though these players are already bad is quite frankly an incredibly weak argument Those that do want to use stuff like that have discord. Curse voice was popular before that, but currently almost everyone has discord. Make a discord, send an invite link every game lobby. Those that want to join will join.
nonstart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:49:46.201+0000) > > "It's oppressive to punish someone for breaking the rules!" > > So why do we bother with enforcing laws? I’m saying it’s a way to harsh punishment for essentially what are just words of someone who is mad about a game it doesn’t represent them as a person or player everyone gets mad every once and a while but no riot say even though you might have been angry at the moment and another player is egging you on you perma lose your account all that money and time investment because you got mad once how dare players get mad riot says it understands that league is a competitive game but they really don’t
> [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T10:08:33.764+0000) > > I’m saying it’s a way to harsh punishment for essentially what are just words of someone who is mad about a game it doesn’t represent them as a person or player everyone gets mad every once and a while but no riot say even though you might have been angry at the moment and another player is egging you on you perma lose your account all that money and time investment because you got mad once how dare players get mad riot says it understands that league is a competitive game but they really don’t Shouting "FIRE" or "BOMB" in crowded areas are just words. You can get arrested and/or fined because of it. Do you agree with this policy or not?
nonstart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-17T08:52:37.025+0000) > > Have you heard of a game called call of duty....? Halo? Pretty much any game that has free access for everyone to be chatting and all? > > Heres some problems with it being for everyone: > > 1. It will not make people cooperate more. People will cooperate just as much as they always do. "But voice is faster than pings or typing" no, not if the person doesnt have a mic or headset. > > 2. It is harder to control flame through voice. There already is way too much vulgar and horrid things said in game that is being dealt with.... you want to add people screaming in your ears telling you all the stuff and being darn near impossible to report because of all the rigamaru that will be needed to even BEGIN getting the people punished? > > 3. Obviously you are probably not a girl. The reason i state that is because this issue is most common with women..... guys are horomone raging jerks. They hear a female voice or even THINK they hear a female voice and it is instant stick comparing, "talk to me babe" attempts at seducing, absolute stickfest which leads to some guy thinking just because the girl said hi to them means that they will send them nudes. Then when they are blocked they start making new accounts and adding on them etc. This isnt even a "this occasionally happens" thing either.... this is a i would like to say 70% of the time this happens. You make a new account and say on the boards that "you are a girl just looking for some friends to play league with" and youll probably have 30 people send you a friend request, and atleast 10 (giving the benefit of the doubt) of those people that add you will ask if you are really a girl, inwhich if you say yes then they will ask you to prove it. You tell them you dont have a mic then they will say "thats ok, i can settle for pics/nudes". < feel free to try it. > > 4. With friends you are limited to those that you invite. If you want to voice chat with your team post a discord link in lobby chat to a server for league that you are in or dont worry about it. For reasons 1-3 you are better off just sticking with chatting with people you semi know anyways. > > 5. Quite a few adults do not want to be put into a voice chat with a 13 year old. Thus, the commentary about the call of duty etc. Well the problem that I have with your entire argument is the fact that literally every other competitive game on the market has voice chat and even if these problems are valid you can mute or opt out of voice chat just saying it’s abnormal not to have voice chat in a game because someone might get their feelings hurt
> [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:06:32.307+0000) > > just saying it’s abnormal not to have voice chat in a game because someone might get their feelings hurt The key part of your commentary that shows that you are against riot punishing people for being jerks "just because they got their feelings hurt", and also that you likely did not read my comment at all. Though there is another thing to add..... what do all of those other "major competitive games" have in common? You have to buy them. It is harder for people to just make new accounts, therefore people are more likely to behave unless they want to go through the hassle of remaking or rebuying everything. League has functioned without voice chat for YEARS. It is a new thing for them to impliment voice chat, and yes, it is about the random persons well being especially when some people do not even know they are automatically connected to the league voice as soon as they enter a party. Why make another step to be trying to get people to communicate when maybe only 20% of the people would use it effectively and properly?
: Can i get a a support main in plat or higher
Though i am not plat or higher, i could possibly help you?
nonstart (NA)
: Voice chat
Have you heard of a game called call of duty....? Halo? Pretty much any game that has free access for everyone to be chatting and all? Heres some problems with it being for everyone: 1. It will not make people cooperate more. People will cooperate just as much as they always do. "But voice is faster than pings or typing" no, not if the person doesnt have a mic or headset. 2. It is harder to control flame through voice. There already is way too much vulgar and horrid things said in game that is being dealt with.... you want to add people screaming in your ears telling you all the stuff and being darn near impossible to report because of all the rigamaru that will be needed to even BEGIN getting the people punished? 3. Obviously you are probably not a girl. The reason i state that is because this issue is most common with women..... guys are horomone raging jerks. They hear a female voice or even THINK they hear a female voice and it is instant stick comparing, "talk to me babe" attempts at seducing, absolute stickfest which leads to some guy thinking just because the girl said hi to them means that they will send them nudes. Then when they are blocked they start making new accounts and adding on them etc. This isnt even a "this occasionally happens" thing either.... this is a i would like to say 70% of the time this happens. You make a new account and say on the boards that "you are a girl just looking for some friends to play league with" and youll probably have 30 people send you a friend request, and atleast 10 (giving the benefit of the doubt) of those people that add you will ask if you are really a girl, inwhich if you say yes then they will ask you to prove it. You tell them you dont have a mic then they will say "thats ok, i can settle for pics/nudes". < feel free to try it. If you do not turn off your mic or whatever, then this issue happens.... it is honestly so stupidly common that people are memeing it and making it even more common. 4. With friends you are limited to those that you invite. If you want to voice chat with your team post a discord link in lobby chat to a server for league that you are in or dont worry about it. For reasons 1-3 you are better off just sticking with chatting with people you semi know anyways. 5. Quite a few adults do not want to be put into a voice chat with a 13 year old. Thus, the commentary about the call of duty etc.
Vanisic (NA)
: Computer Help?
Though i am not a computer person (in otherwords, dont quote me on this), there is a battery on the motherboard itself that if it runs low possibly could end up doing that. Just an assumption for something to possibly check out? Otherwise call tech support for the company that made the comp or geek squad or whomever. Those last few are if nobody else here can help you out at all.
: Uh I doubt anyone can give me an definitive answer, but i hope you all can help me?
You can send in a support ticket and ask if there is something you might be able to do because yoi are so close. You might have some luck or you might not.... usually they are fairly nice though from my experience. So it is worth a try. Good luck!
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ve5al0pX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-17T04:17:59.288+0000) > > So in a way similar to singed? Not exactly. When ASol would stand still, the stars would be in a perfect circular orbit at a set distance, like they are now. However, when he moved, they wouldn't move with him. They would fly after him, attempting to get back in that orbit, but the result would be an oval-shaped orbit, with ASol on one end, and the stars far behind. Once he stops, the stars would continue hurtling towards him, but because they have momentum, they would fly PAST him, like a spaceship slingshotting around the moon. Once they reached the max distance, they would fly back towards him. If he was still, those slingshots would get smaller and smaller until returning to a stable orbit. By moving backwards and forwards in time with his stars, he could repeatedly fling them forward over a huge range.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ve5al0pX,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T04:29:04.499+0000) > > Not exactly. > > When ASol would stand still, the stars would be in a perfect circular orbit at a set distance, like they are now. However, when he moved, they wouldn&#x27;t move with him. They would fly after him, attempting to get back in that orbit, but the result would be an oval-shaped orbit, with ASol on one end, and the stars far behind. > > Once he stops, the stars would continue hurtling towards him, but because they have momentum, they would fly PAST him, like a spaceship slingshotting around the moon. Once they reached the max distance, they would fly back towards him. If he was still, those slingshots would get smaller and smaller until returning to a stable orbit. > > By moving backwards and forwards in time with his stars, he could repeatedly fling them forward over a huge range. What i mean by that is that is very similar to how singed plays. You run forward, you trail things behind you, you run back and leave damage in your wake. What you are thinking is very similar in the actions, just differences in the visuals for the most part. Not saying it is copyrighting Singed, but just as a visual type example it is similar... a mix between Singed and Zoe kinda
: Want help with Finding a Jungler to play for the new season
Depending on the situation, theres a few that i would suggest. 1st, Trundle. Good duel power, can take out objectives quick, annoys the hell out of people cause you just ulti their tank and you get tons of health while they just have to sit there taking a clubbing from the king of trolls. Also has a mix of CC and good healthy clearing, decent ganks even before 6 because all you need is level 2 or 3. 2nd, if you need crowdcontrol, Amumu has teamfighting and lockdown along with his own damage. Ganks can be level 3 easy, little mana heavy but not too brutal.... and can solo chickens very easy with an E or W start (both work fine, though E is probably the healthier clear) can be like a Rammus with more ability to have MR built in rather than just armor mostly. 3rd, if you are looking for a 1 trick, Camille has very great versatility and can be damage, tank, cc, annoying ganks in and out by level 2 or 3 both work. Honorable mentions of Nasus, Sion, and Kayn. Nasus and Sion because perma stacking for the long haul, and Kayn because he has a good mix of everything that is wanted for a jungler, but just not quite as clean and efficient as Camille persay.
: It's possible that the Darius queued his ult a split second before the Warwick ult hit him, so Riot spaghetti code decided, "okay it still goes off." It's a 'bug' that's been around for a long time with all kinds of heavy cc.
> [{quoted}](name=Icy Hot Shoto,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Izi1s0Ey,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-17T03:17:09.081+0000) > > It&#x27;s possible that the Darius queued his ult a split second before the Warwick ult hit him, so Riot spaghetti code decided, &quot;okay it still goes off.&quot; It&#x27;s a &#x27;bug&#x27; that&#x27;s been around for a long time with all kinds of heavy cc. Similar to how Tristana's jump has the delay in animation that isnt stopped by blitz pull if it hits before she actually jumps but after she queued it to jump
iiGazeii (NA)
: ASol is a unique champion that takes a specific mindset and an acquired taste. Played well, he has unparalled pushing power and roaming potential, but playing him well isn't really flashy or rewarding. The upcoming change that allows you to Q enemies that are in your face will make him a lot stronger, but IMO, he could use a minor rework to make him more engaging. If his stars traveled like they were actually celestial bodies rather than a set distance (they would have momentum, lagging behind ASol when he's moving in an oval-shaped orbit and slingshotting forward when he changes direction) would make it more badass and more active.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ve5al0pX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-17T04:09:32.875+0000) > > ASol is a unique champion that takes a specific mindset and an acquired taste. Played well, he has unparalled pushing power and roaming potential, but playing him well isn&#x27;t really flashy or rewarding. > > The upcoming change that allows you to Q enemies that are in your face will make him a lot stronger, but IMO, he could use a minor rework to make him more engaging. If his stars traveled like they were actually celestial bodies rather than a set distance (they would have momentum, lagging behind ASol when he&#x27;s moving in an oval-shaped orbit and slingshotting forward when he changes direction) would make it more badass and more active. So in a way similar to singed?
: am i the only one that feels like aurelion sol feels horrible to play as?
Something that i have been told from sol players is that his playing has NOTHING to do with his laning. If you win lane, cool. If you dont? Oh well. Where sol shines is his roaming ganks and team fighting. Check up some videos of him, he was actually quite popular (still could be, idk, i dont keep up with whos popular or not really) for pro players for the ability of team playing in general.
Nasteey (NA)
: 10 Things ADCs Do That Supports Hate
But.... that was only 9 im pretty sure o.o Edit: also, if you want then there was a person who made a post and it has some stuff for this subject. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/418XEReg-a-thread-for-supps-and-adcs?comment=0006
Show more

Silly Neeko

Level 161 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion