Zezilian (EUNE)
: RIOT, please can you disable champions XP points on loading screen?
Kulharg (NA)
: How to control rage/tilt?
/mute all. Literally how I went from silver to gold a few seasons back and now I can consistently do it. The thing is, if you know how to rotate on objectives and read the map you don't need your team to tell you what to do. Not only that but chat is useless like 99.9999% of the time other than for flaming at your elo.
: The reason why some games are unwinnable
yet he consistently hits challenger
: > [{quoted}](name=Simplicate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P0zK557h,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:26:06.100+0000) > > While I do understand that people can practice the newest champions on PBE and have some knowledge of how to play them when they go live here's another perspective on why picking them is still a bad idea. For starters your tilting your team, no one likes to have the new champions on their team because these players USUALLY don't know how to play them effectively. Not only that but the other 4 people on your team likely don't know how to play with/around the new champion let alone know what their abilities do exactly. Overall its a dick move and everyone knows what its like to have that asshole on your team play new champs that they dont understand fully or aren't even tuned to function properly. Dont forget these too https://imgur.com/a/CTrNI1Q Ah yes, the four games in a row that happened long after I posted those first two games where my team mates hard inted and any Jungler would have been hard-pressed to carry them vs. when I actually carried by using the champion everyone called garbage. I don't think you can use your top dying before you get 2nd buff and your bot getting 4 kills on an invade and then inting lane as proof that _any_ champion is bad. Unfortunately, you as a player are literally _expected_ to know what the new champion does immediately upon their release. The information is readily available and you shouldn't be playing ranked if you don't know about her. It's just that simple.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P0zK557h,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:10:47.365+0000) > > Ah yes, the four games in a row that happened long after I posted those first two games where my team mates hard inted and any Jungler would have been hard-pressed to carry them vs. when I actually carried by using the champion everyone called garbage. > > I don't think you can use your top dying before you get 2nd buff and your bot getting 4 kills on an invade and then inting lane as proof that _any_ champion is bad. > > Unfortunately, you as a player are literally _expected_ to know what the new champion does immediately upon their release. The information is readily available and you shouldn't be playing ranked if you don't know about her. It's just that simple. Or just don't play it, its also just that simple. You shouldnt be playing new champions in ranked, causes more problems than it solves and stats aren't on your side to prove that.
: "Please don't first time Qiyana in my ranked game" "You probably can't even play her" "32% WR champion you're literally throwing by picking her" https://puu.sh/DMk3v/575f556774.png https://puu.sh/DMk3M/69656296cd.png
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P0zK557h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-29T07:44:17.665+0000) > > "Please don't first time Qiyana in my ranked game" > "You probably can't even play her" > "32% WR champion you're literally throwing by picking her" > > https://puu.sh/DMk3v/575f556774.png > https://puu.sh/DMk3M/69656296cd.png While I do understand that people can practice the newest champions on PBE and have some knowledge of how to play them when they go live here's another perspective on why picking them is still a bad idea. For starters your tilting your team, no one likes to have the new champions on their team because these players USUALLY don't know how to play them effectively. Not only that but the other 4 people on your team likely don't know how to play with/around the new champion let alone know what their abilities do exactly. Overall its a dick move and everyone knows what its like to have that asshole on your team play new champs that they dont understand fully or aren't even tuned to function properly. Dont forget these too https://imgur.com/a/CTrNI1Q
: As someone in Bronze you’re just wrong, it completely comes down to skill. I started this season in Iron 4 and have very easily made it to Bronze 2 with a positive win rate because I am usually better than who I play against. I’m barely above bronze skill level but I still win more than I lose because I am.
if more low elo players had a mental like you these boards probably wouldn't be so salty. Keep climbing brother!
: Proof that even a smurf can't carry bronze games
This is literally every bronze/silver player on this board
: You have zero proof yourself, making a stupid argument. Since this is a team game, and the win or loss counts to 4 other players, saying "it must be you" is both stupidly ignorant and an intellectually lazy argument. When you get placed on a good team, you notice it right away within 5 minutes... no inting, safe laning, good jungling. When you get placed on a shit team, you notice it right away "enemy double kill" "enemy triple kill" oh lovely, bot lane just fed pyke and janna 3 kills. yeah it's gonna be that kind of game.
Because it IS YOU sometimes. I mean you're bronze 4, borderline iron, so regardless of if you agree or not its a fact that you dont understand the game that well but once you realize that fact you'll be on the path to improving. Every game there's 5 players on a team and if you are in fact the better player you will win. There are of course unwinnable games where you cant do shit to come back from or get into but I find it hard to believe this grand conspiracy you, OP, and all these randoms downvoting sensible replies in this thread are indulging in is the reason you're hardstuck. Edit: Looked at your op.gg also. Just a tip, stop playing Kayle if you want to carry and your team is feeding. She is a good carry champion when she has time to ramp up but you seem to need early/mid game power. Try champions like Jax and Tryndamere, learn their matchups and I PROMISE you will be gold ezpz. Personally used to play Kayle on my second account and even had a positive winrate but switched back to carry champions like evelynn and I win carry almost every game https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=OhWicked Or hey maybe riot just want me to win more.
: > [{quoted}](name=Simplicate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7b01gAg,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-06-26T05:18:13.740+0000) > > Simple, his ult has zero counterplay outside of qss. Dont give me that "buh u can run away" bullshit. Zed and Fizz ult can be countered with zhonyas His ult is also basically negates by zhonyas. -.-
his ult lasts longer than zhonyas
: Why does qss remove Morde ult
Simple, his ult has zero counterplay outside of qss. Dont give me that "buh u can run away" bullshit. Zed and Fizz ult can be countered with zhonyas
: moved from one bullshit role to another ? lol
tbh u make a way bigger impact. i been a jg main since season 6 and i hate it rn
: Going to be honest, I never understand things like boring design. Like... what do you mean by it? Do you want a clown character? or do you want to take the overwatch route and just give her a robot arm like... Every individual in this planet will have different views on any design that they look, like, to give an idea, I find Dark Star Jhin not that interesting yet all I hear is praise for it, yet I like Qiyana design a lot and find it fun and interesting, I am intrigued to see more of what her character role is in the world. Or maybe a better example to not match skin to Champion I find Garen to be really interesting, especially compared to maybe other champions like Swain, Ahri, or Illaoi yet I am sure many pref thoughts to Garen, yet who can say one is more or less interesting than the other? What gives one the reason, or right or power to decree that?
boring as in looks just as copy paste as all the other human champions, we want them to get creative not only with these characters backgrounds but what they looks like and body shape is apart of that
: Autofilled Jungle
arent you autofill protected after being autofilled? are you queing up jungle secondary because that may be why. Jungle is like second to support in roles always open.
: the fact that he is bitching about it show's that diamond is not any better than silver gold or plat which is not by much especially in NA na diamond is like gold in eune and at 180 ping at that. actually even on eu servers diamond is still hard trash basically old plat pushed up by ppl quiting and new players pushing them up in rank.
: mute them after their first sin. no second chance. first toxic signal, insta mute
> [{quoted}](name=Amor Omnia ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfuomgal,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-20T16:26:44.316+0000) > > mute them after their first sin. no second chance. first toxic signal, insta mute Pretty much this, as a jungler you have so much power over which way the game will go and you can't be descrimatory towards your team on an emotional basis if you want to win. For example if mid dies solo, it's not my fault and starts spamming me with pings, that could influence my decision to gank him more even though I may KNOW that top is more viable to be camping rather than help him. Adversly I could just start roasting his ass (happens when I dont follow the golden rule) which will take my attention away from the game. In short just mute people who don't use chat/pings for logistical reasons, I got plat this past season just doing that.
Rioter Comments
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fieora,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KxAJ1Ev7,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:06:50.379+0000) > > Pretty sure this is fake... Akali's designer left for another gaming company, and worked at other gaming companies before. Even worked on Everquest, so "I no longer had my dream job" probably wouldn't have been said by the creator. If this is talking about the reworked Akali, pretty sure certainlyt still works at riot. They clarified that they were the lead engineer on the akali rework and not the lead designer. If you google "akali rework lead engineer" the first link is someone's linkedin that lists Riot Games as a previous employer. I'm not going to post a link as to not "dox" anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KxAJ1Ev7,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:18:37.700+0000) > > They clarified that they were the lead engineer on the akali rework and not the lead designer. If you google "akali rework lead engineer" the first link is someone's linkedin that lists Riot Games as a previous employer. I'm not going to post a link as to not "dox" anyone. already did considering I still found what you were talking about
: > [{quoted}](name=Resolution,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gG2PMiam,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2018-10-27T17:41:17.660+0000) > > I just posted an exact line from a Rioter stating otherwise? Rigged matchmaking does exist, and multiple systems are in place to make players grind more. > > If a system has to make one team better on paper, it isn't balanced matchmaking? Your welcome to change my mind on this. I'll even link you to multiple other sources if needed. You care way too much about the "rigged matchmaking". Please reread my post as I won't repeat myself. Rigged matchmaking does not exist period.
> [{quoted}](name=OilegibtKoile,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gG2PMiam,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2018-10-27T19:32:59.798+0000) > > You care way too much about the "rigged matchmaking". Please reread my post as I won't repeat myself. > Rigged matchmaking does not exist period. Evidence says others wise
: > [{quoted}](name=Simplicate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gG2PMiam,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-27T19:31:21.836+0000) > > I would say im the contrary to this argument. This system that kept me from advancing is what made me keep playing. Every time I would fail promos to plat this season (five btw) I only kept playing because I was so close reaching that end of season rank. It's really frustrating too, knowing that you can for sure play at a higher level but the matchmaking fucks you over with significantly lower skilled players when it matters the most. Makes you wonder if ELO hell was actually intentional. Or.... perhaps you're NOT actually as good as you claim. And when you finally climb it's because you've improved that slight bit that makes the difference. Oh wait, logic has no place here. I forgot. Sorry.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gG2PMiam,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-10-27T19:33:31.718+0000) > > Or.... perhaps you're NOT actually as good as you claim. And when you finally climb it's because you've improved that slight bit that makes the difference. > > Oh wait, logic has no place here. I forgot. Sorry. Look at Rainbow Slayers pictures in this thread and tell me that's fair?
: Well you have to win multiple games to hit promo, which means you're on an MMR upswing when it happens, and thus you get matched against higher players OR with lower players. It's, functionally, the system's way of forcing you to prove that the win streak wasn't just luck. It happens in most ELO based systems... you go in a win streak, the system says 'okay, you're beating all these people at your level, so let's see if you really deserve for your ELO to be as high as it's looking right now'. It makes it somewhat tough, but it's fine. The game has some forgiveness for you if you have to do multiple series, and if you deserve to climb, you WILL. It might take a few tries, but you'll climb if you really deserve it.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gG2PMiam,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-10-27T15:13:03.762+0000) > > Well you have to win multiple games to hit promo, which means you're on an MMR upswing when it happens, and thus you get matched against higher players OR with lower players. It's, functionally, the system's way of forcing you to prove that the win streak wasn't just luck. It happens in most ELO based systems... you go in a win streak, the system says 'okay, you're beating all these people at your level, so let's see if you really deserve for your ELO to be as high as it's looking right now'. > > It makes it somewhat tough, but it's fine. The game has some forgiveness for you if you have to do multiple series, and if you deserve to climb, you WILL. It might take a few tries, but you'll climb if you really deserve it. Thats a bad system then. If im beating eqaul skill players consistently the test shouldnt be handicapping me with worse teammates. Hell if I'm able to beat the higher MMR team THAT would be considered luck because the odds are already stacked against me.
: Keeping someone from advancing when the deserve it, does not keep the player playing, it makes them frustrated and wanting to stop playing. Just look at yourself as an example. It is not intended to keep you playing more because they dont care what league you are in at all, just that you are playing/enjoying the game.
> [{quoted}](name=TheSnowyLeopard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gG2PMiam,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-27T05:48:12.148+0000) > > Keeping someone from advancing when the deserve it, does not keep the player playing, it makes them frustrated and wanting to stop playing. > > Just look at yourself as an example. > > It is not intended to keep you playing more because they dont care what league you are in at all, just that you are playing/enjoying the game. I would say im the contrary to this argument. This system that kept me from advancing is what made me keep playing. Every time I would fail promos to plat this season (five btw) I only kept playing because I was so close reaching that end of season rank. It's really frustrating too, knowing that you can for sure play at a higher level but the matchmaking fucks you over with significantly lower skilled players when it matters the most. Makes you wonder if ELO hell was actually intentional.
: You misquoted the 50% statement. That was from a Nexus article and what they _actually_ said was that they try to match teams together that have 50% chance to win THAT GAME. Not win rate. Game. As in before the game starts, each team should have a fair shot at winning, equal chances. Now I'm right on board with saying that matchmaking doesn't do this correctly yet... But you straight up claimed that they are aiming for a 50% win rate, which is just flat out wrong.
I'm pretty sure he meant 50% chance of winning instead of winrate. Winrate makes no sense in the context he was using it.
: I actually would rather get champion shards as someone who still doesn't have half the roster.
What are you buying?! lol You're level 121
Xonra (NA)
: He just posted up vods, and at the 5 hour, I believe 5:30 mark he dies, then just sits there afk, walks away from his computer entirely, comes back and just quits. His team wasn't pushing or ending anything. The ENEMY team was pushing, he was sitting afk and goes "Let's go play a silver game, no reason to wait" quits out of the game and switches accounts. Go watch the vod, cause I'm assuming you were just taking what other people said and repeated it without actually looking at what he did. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/243782076?t=05h29m33s 5:28 in. Regardless of the fact HE was about to lose, not what was stated that he was about to win. He just left the game and switched accounts. He is justifying it by saying he had an afk.
That's a completely different match from what we are talking about. Do you not see his team all sitting in fountain as well waiting to ff at 15? Do you not realize that is the Korean server and that's what they do? You're dismissed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Simplicate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zrkeAFmh,comment-id=0028,timestamp=2018-03-29T02:58:43.262+0000) > > This is just fucking hilarious and sad. The facts XHavic presented are all relent, Cowsep didn't ragequit, he knew his team was going to win because he aced and minions were at at the nexus. You're argument is that streamers should be held accountable just like regular players and there's nothing wrong with that but the problem is that you're using Cowsep as a scapegoat to preach your point but he didn't do anything to begin with. You just watched a small snippet of a much larger situation and you just assumed and then made this post which I pretty much interpreted as just a witch-hunt (surprised it's still here). You should delete this it's misleading If using Cowsep as an EXAMPLE of the attitude portrayed is a witch-hunt, then we may as well abandon all hope of ever using a specific instance in which anyone, EVER does anything because we would then have to assume that extrapolation is something that people cannot possibly grasp. People generally relate better when you can use an actual existing instance in which to show. I never said it was a picture-perfect scenario and tore Cowsep to pieces and went on to make him the only valid target of the argument presented. It's just a hell of a lot more clear than vaguely saying, "so I was watching some streamer on Twitch and they did this". There's a ton of people who stream on Twitch and most of them get little to no views at all. The person in question is someone with a recognizable tie to the League community for being a "big name". Whether or not they are well-liked is neither here nor there. Their presence, though, influences a large crowd that are consistently drawn to their content for whatever reasons. People are influenced by more notable figures/personalities. This is true in any aspect of life. As someone who cares about the repercussions of any negative influence these figures bring about, I have every right to specify of whom I'm drawing my example from. As in, Cowsep (along with, again, anyone else who is "big" in the League community) should be held accountable just as much as we are. When a large enough crowd goes and emulates these figures when they witness that it has no bearing of consequence to the individuals in question, the mentality of "well, it's okay for me to do it, too!" is when we have a serious problem. How many other people are doing this? I don't know; I don't spend 24/7 on Twitch monitoring this sort of thing. It was sheer happenstance I even stumbled onto witnessing what brief nonsense I did. Don't try to discredit me just because you don't like the message and try to hide behind an argument that you don't like how I PRESENT the argument. Could I have worded my post better? Probably, yes. I also like to think people are capable of spending a few minutes to understand that it's not about Cowsep, specifically. I admit there's some emotion that isn't necessary to my points but it does help clarify my stance on the subject matter as a whole. You are allowed not to like me all you want. But I'm not deleting this post just because boo-hoo, someone's feelings might get hurt because of something-something equivalent exchange something political correctness tie-in. At this point I'm just glad it wasn't Tyler1 or someone else more immediately relevant to the current trends League news is focused around these days because the shitstorm would be of epic proportions, if I'm reading the situation correctly. (Edit: Also, I never claimed he ragequit. I only just realized what part of the argument is jabbing at as a total aside from the main point. I am the one who said he quit out of boredom, someone implied that I got offended by him "ragequitting" when I never said anything to that effect, and then you used that misinformation to claim that I am using that misinformation to be of my own construction.)
All those words and you still managed to say nothing important. Me liking or disliking your argument is irrelevant, I said it was fine. I'm criticizing you and telling you to take it down not because I'm a "fanboy" but because you are literally reaching and making this out to be something it's not. The facts: game was ending, cowsep aced, cowsep leaves the game as minions crash nexus to end. He even came BACK to make sure the game was over and then hopped on an alt. You're worried people will copy Cowsep and leave games when they know it will end in the next few seconds? Because that's what it sounds like when the events are shown in the correct context and not the lies you spouted to people in this thread. You're painting him out to be an asshole when you don't even watch his streams, it's honestly sad what people say on here for attention.{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Xonra (NA)
: Because he isn't. Stop trying to get threads taken down cause you are a fanboi and can't handle someone being called out.
This thread is literally a whole lie. This has nothing to do with whose a bigger fan and more to do with people blatantly lying just because.
Xonra (NA)
: He didn't "ragequit" he just didn't care anymore and just quit. He "mehquit" more than anything, but he still quit. He even knew that he probably fucked up and left too early cause he came back and checked, so even HE knew he did it, he just had a guilty conscious moment. Stop trying to defend the dude, cause even he knew he did wrong.
He didn't do anything wrong, he left because he thought the game would end and came back to check and make sure he was right. Yall are really reaching.
: ***
Mod why is this post still up when the OP is blatantly lying on this dude? lol
: Well, now I see where a lot of this entitled behaviour comes from....
> [{quoted}](name=GentlemanGhidora,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zrkeAFmh,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T00:40:30.383+0000) > > I didn't realize one could 'ragequit' out of boredom. That conflicts with my understanding of how a ragequitter thinks. Not even trying to be cute with this remark; I am just being analytical here. So clearly I missed the brief 'Ace' notification in the game. That's my bad but I feel like now we're arguing irrelevant facts. > > The point I wanted to make is that I feel is we should all be held to the same standards. I sure didn't want this subject to catch fire (I expected it to get like a net worth of 10 upvotes and ignored promptly afterwards as I imagine others have made stronger points in the past). > > It just rubbed me the wrong way and I felt compelled to comment my perspective on it, like most people posting on ridiculous things they've bore witness to. > > I don't claim he's evil. I disagree on being a dick; he certainly comes off as one but we're free to have differing opinions as I have no prior history of the man in question to know what makes him tick. Lazy? Well, that was clearly showcased so at least we walk away agreeing about something. This is just fucking hilarious and sad. The facts XHavic presented are all relent, Cowsep didn't ragequit, he knew his team was going to win because he aced and minions were at at the nexus. You're argument is that streamers should be held accountable just like regular players and there's nothing wrong with that but the problem is that you're using Cowsep as a scapegoat to preach your point but he didn't do anything to begin with. You just watched a small snippet of a much larger situation and you just assumed and then made this post which I pretty much interpreted as just a witch-hunt (surprised it's still here). You should delete this it's misleading
: IDK about u but I've been bitched at for having a good KDA. most of the time its when im playing blue kayn, and am being "not a team player"
If you're behind or have no tanks then you aren't being a team player by going blue.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Noblewind,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U9AEJahH,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T17:49:01.895+0000) > > I personally would love if there were more tournament options for those who are not challenger, for everyone They'd just be overrun with high elo smurfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U9AEJahH,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T17:55:07.402+0000) > > They'd just be overrun with high elo smurfs. Speaking from experience with tournaments before Riot stopped funding most onlines ones, no this isn't true.
B2OXX (NA)
: Oh man a professional player that mostly duos in lower ranks how speical! Im sure he also has any champion he wants because he gets donations!
I listed three people but okay lol and donations are irrelevant.
B2OXX (NA)
: Dont jungle in silver/gold.
IWDominate does this on new accounts and smurfs all the time and so does NB3 and TheOddOne so you probably just need to play better...
: A message to all the people out in low elo ranked
These are all pretty vague but I just want to touch on the bits about summoner spells. it really doesn't matter what they take if they still don't know how to play with tp or exhaust to begin with.
Rioter Comments
: The story of how I found my main
I started playing Leauge because a group of my friends introduced me. They heard soooooo much shit from me because I thought I found really OP stuff lol. First few games during Season 5: Plays against {{champion:8}} "OMG he can keep taking my HP and live forver?!?! CAN I PLAY HIM NEXT GAME?" Plays against {{champion:54}}" WHAT!? He has like 6k HP he can't die. Is he knocking me up?" Proceeds to then play Malphite, max Q, rush ROA, and be that annoying dude who spams the cheese wheel every game. Plays as {{champion:86}} because friends say he is easy. "DUDE DID YOU SEE ME DUNK HIS ASS? I'm so good at this game." Finds out about {{champion:122}} mains him for a while. "Bro this dude is like Garen 2.0 why would anyone play that piece of shit Garen when you can play this beautiful Noxian hunk?" Looks in shop and finds {{champion:107}} thinks he has the coolest splash in game. Play him, love his kit, become a dick to every adc ever. Finds out about {{champion:35}}. Thinks his kit is cool, starts watching Shaclone. Become huge dick to every laner ever. Hits level 30 and then starts look for a main. "I want something that has a dash and wont die." See's friend of a friend playing {{champion:39}} love at first sight. Buys Irelia next game and plays her almost every game. Buys Lotus and Nightblade skin. Think I'm hot shit and start watching ICU. Climbs to Gold V. Ahhh life was great.
: yeah but that youtuber isn't the guy on my team.
Sheldons (NA)
: that should be the case for every champion but sadly its not, look at nasus or darius.
Nasus is a farm bot and Darius is a lane bully and Darius unlike Nasus is actually feast or famine.
Beoridas (NA)
: I feel Riot's new survey will not bring truly accurate conclusions: here is why.
You're honestly reading into the question too much. From my understanding the survey is to get some decent numbers on how many people really want soloque. I wouldn't be surprised if they post an info graph in the coming weeks.
: I don't get slang. It's really stupid. **Scrub.** Scrub is a verb, not a noun. If I'm a scrub, you're a glide. **Cringey.** Cringe is a verb, not an adjective. If I'm cringey, you're glidey. **Weeb.** This literally isn't even a word. If I'm a weeb, you're a hergensat. **Salty.** I'm not salty, I'm bitter. Salt does not have a bitter taste. It has a salty taste. **Ayy.** "Ayy" what? You're making a noise. In that case, hraaaaaauw! **Fedora.** ?????? Now we're just throwing random little-used articles of clothing into our conversation? Uh, uh... Codpiece! Surcoat! Trippet! Crinoline! Tabard! Um, 羽織!! It's ridiculous.
: but the flip side to that is the percentage could rise before the end of the season too
RoodToob (NA)
: Sir i must show you AP rengar. Its Awesome
Really great for URF but not for average ranked games sadly.
: It's a little unfair to outplay/out-think Talon and Rengar and that they have a little too much multi-target damage, but otherwise pretty spot-on.
Rengar has no multi-target abilities besides W which does little damage.
Rioter Comments
: Get out of Bronze Team
I'm a jungle main and mostly play Evelynn and Rengar. My [op.gg](http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=ohwicked) I'm 16 and use skype (deeman25) and my IGN is OhWicked
: Hextech Crafting is now live in NA!
"Players who are chat or ranked restricted or currently banned from play cannot earn or unlock chests through Champion Mastery." Muting chat forever now gg
Rioter Comments
: The biggest problem with low Elo is that you can barely climb by playing 'smart'
This is true. On my smurf (OhWicked) I had to play Eve jungle mainly with smite ignite because of her hard early pressure and snowball potential. Can't rely on the teams at all B5-B1.
: We need wood tier
Funny thing is that all those players from Bronze would just still be sitting in the lowest tier.
Sunlight (EUNE)
: Vayne- from hypercarry to the bottom
Show more

Simplicate

Level 113 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion