Rioter Comments
: It's 2020 and I must Remind THem
Y'all are stupid if you like the new aatrox rework. It's litteraly just riven 2.0 fucking riot and their infinite wisdom just copy and pasted rivens kit into aatroxes and called it a day
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Simple minds are the ones that think its that simple. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=End of the World,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ePawwzsE,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2017-09-25T22:58:25.699+0000) > > Simple minds are the ones that think its that simple. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} XD you used a sticker RAWRRRRR XDDDD
Maldrea (NA)
: Time to band together Summoners
Whoa whoa chill out im reporting you for toxicity you crap
: After a 14 day ban you are treading on very, very thin ice and any negative or toxic behavior will get you banned. They got to that point by either using hate speech or encouraging self harm or are constantly toxic to get to that point , and yet they continue to be like that the bans are deserved. I know damn well i've been reported a lot but yet i haven't ever received any form of punishment. Why? because i'm not toxic and i don't troll, if what you say is true then i should be permd right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Killer3000189,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ePawwzsE,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-23T01:00:36.171+0000) > > After a 14 day ban you are treading on very, very thin ice and any negative or toxic behavior will get you banned. They got to that point by either using hate speech or encouraging self harm or are constantly toxic to get to that point , and yet they continue to be like that the bans are deserved. I know damn well i've been reported a lot but yet i haven't ever received any form of punishment. Why? because i'm not toxic and i don't troll, if what you say is true then i should be permd right now. Really? that's funny because offering HELPFUL criticism to teammates who were feeding or making poor choices were deemed offensive and harassment
: Here we are again! The case of_ “Unusual Pick that Throws A Game on Its head”_ vs _“The Teammates going WTF Is Going On”_. [If you’re just tuning in we previously covered this topic with a similar case in December: “Support Singed isn't bannable, but that's not the point”. ](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/79aGu3wR-support-singed-isnt-banable-but-thats-not-the-point?comment=006b) We feel that the situation between these two edge cases are very similar. But it’s obvious we need to keep updating a few processes to smooth out any rare repeats in the future. And rare is what we’d call this; it’s a very unique edge case that seems to only present itself once every few months among thousands of audits that we process. Let’s re-iterate our stance from before: **Q: Can I get banned for choosing a champion or strategy that is outside the current meta?** A: 100% no. Choosing a champion or strategy outside of the current meta is not a factor we take into account when reviewing accounts. On any given day tens of thousands of players are making unusual picks in the game and they’ll never receive penalties in any form. **Q: So why does this issue keep coming up? What makes it different?** A: Riot Gromp said it best in the previous post when they stated: “...common sense and good sportsmanship say that experimenting players need to clearly communicate intent and win conditions to their teammates.” League of Legends is a team game and sometimes the biggest challenge can be coordinating with 4 other strangers who share a common goal; victory. If a player is going to rewrite the rules for the rest of their team then there is more pressure to properly communicate to everyone what they want the plan to be, and what they think everyone should do to achieve it. But wait! Communication doesn’t stop after you press the Enter button on your keyboard; and that’s where we saw a problem in this particular case. All of us need to be aware of the difference of communicating “with” someone vs. communicating “at” someone. _Telling your team what you’re going to do and then ignoring them isn’t really working with them it’s holding them hostage_. Telling your team what you want to do and actually working towards a common plan is a central part to playing any team based game. In this case what we observed was an expert Nunu counter-jungler throwing the meta on it’s head with a respectable win rate of 53%. While pretty impressive on it’s own, we also found that nearly 50% of their games were reported by teammates as frustrating and unfun. Keep in mind, this isn’t just teammates in losing games, this is teammates across all of his games; victories included. The message was pretty clear to us, this player is serious about_ Making Nunu Great Again_ but they are leaving a trail of dissatisfaction, frustration, and anger in their wake. Winning is not the end all be all of League. We want players to have fun but not at the expense of teammates. Ideally this means players will coordinate among themselves in a given match and react to the unique circumstances they end up in. If a player is consistently forcing “their vision” on the rest of the team **and **refusing to adapt to their needs we reserve the right to intervene. That’s what happened here (and before with the Singed case); players cried out how terrible the experience was for them and we intervened. Moving forward we’re going to keep updating our processes for these edge cases. We will still be on the lookout for situations where a player is creating a really negative experience for everyone else and we will intervene when necessary. In this case it’s undeniable that TakeTheDraw wants to win even if their approach leaves a lot to be desired. The effects on others in his games were enough for us to lock the account and we stand by that. But our agents were not properly prepared with a process to handle this edge case when they wrote in and that is on me. I will be working with the team to clarify an escalation process that emphasizes clearer feedback and opens the door for ban reductions if we believe that someone can make changes to their play style allowing them to continue crushing the meta but not at the expense of their teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=WookieeCookie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FrILlWp7,comment-id=00f0,timestamp=2017-02-28T04:43:04.612+0000) > > Here we are again! The case of_ “Unusual Pick that Throws A Game on Its head”_ vs _“The Teammates going WTF Is Going On”_. > > [If you’re just tuning in we previously covered this topic with a similar case in December: “Support Singed isn't bannable, but that's not the point”. ](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/79aGu3wR-support-singed-isnt-banable-but-thats-not-the-point?comment=006b) > > We feel that the situation between these two edge cases are very similar. But it’s obvious we need to keep updating a few processes to smooth out any rare repeats in the future. And rare is what we’d call this; it’s a very unique edge case that seems to only present itself once every few months among thousands of audits that we process. > > Let’s re-iterate our stance from before: > > **Q: Can I get banned for choosing a champion or strategy that is outside the current meta?** > > A: 100% no. Choosing a champion or strategy outside of the current meta is not a factor we take into account when reviewing accounts. On any given day tens of thousands of players are making unusual picks in the game and they’ll never receive penalties in any form. > > **Q: So why does this issue keep coming up? What makes it different?** > > A: Riot Gromp said it best in the previous post when they stated: “...common sense and good sportsmanship say that experimenting players need to clearly communicate intent and win conditions to their teammates.” League of Legends is a team game and sometimes the biggest challenge can be coordinating with 4 other strangers who share a common goal; victory. If a player is going to rewrite the rules for the rest of their team then there is more pressure to properly communicate to everyone what they want the plan to be, and what they think everyone should do to achieve it. > > But wait! Communication doesn’t stop after you press the Enter button on your keyboard; and that’s where we saw a problem in this particular case. All of us need to be aware of the difference of communicating “with” someone vs. communicating “at” someone. _Telling your team what you’re going to do and then ignoring them isn’t really working with them it’s holding them hostage_. Telling your team what you want to do and actually working towards a common plan is a central part to playing any team based game. > > In this case what we observed was an expert Nunu counter-jungler throwing the meta on it’s head with a respectable win rate of 53%. While pretty impressive on it’s own, we also found that nearly 50% of their games were reported by teammates as frustrating and unfun. Keep in mind, this isn’t just teammates in losing games, this is teammates across all of his games; victories included. > > The message was pretty clear to us, this player is serious about_ Making Nunu Great Again_ but they are leaving a trail of dissatisfaction, frustration, and anger in their wake. > > Winning is not the end all be all of League. We want players to have fun but not at the expense of teammates. Ideally this means players will coordinate among themselves in a given match and react to the unique circumstances they end up in. If a player is consistently forcing “their vision” on the rest of the team **and **refusing to adapt to their needs we reserve the right to intervene. That’s what happened here (and before with the Singed case); players cried out how terrible the experience was for them and we intervened. > > Moving forward we’re going to keep updating our processes for these edge cases. We will still be on the lookout for situations where a player is creating a really negative experience for everyone else and we will intervene when necessary. In this case it’s undeniable that TakeTheDraw wants to win even if their approach leaves a lot to be desired. The effects on others in his games were enough for us to lock the account and we stand by that. But our agents were not properly prepared with a process to handle this edge case when they wrote in and that is on me. I will be working with the team to clarify an escalation process that emphasizes clearer feedback and opens the door for ban reductions if we believe that someone can make changes to their play style allowing them to continue crushing the meta but not at the expense of their teammates. It's ironic that this player would be banned because he was "failing to communicate" yet the mass majority downvoted the Wookie Cookie because the explanations very dumb, to be frank
: Then way more people would be banned, wouldn't they?
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ePawwzsE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-09-23T00:48:27.823+0000) > > Then way more people would be banned, wouldn't they? Have you not gone through this thread? so many people received suspensions and permanent suspensions for trivial matters
: I Love This Feeling.
what was the reason??
: well, technically everything is reportable, doesn't mean they're punishable.
> [{quoted}](name=TakeAGuessNerd,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ePawwzsE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-09-23T00:03:59.965+0000) > > well, technically everything is reportable, doesn't mean they're punishable. Not in league its not you get reported and you get banned simple
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sionata,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m69EH1Ui,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-22T23:54:26.494+0000) > > i understand real life bullying but over a videogame on the internet where nobody knows who you really are thats just being a snowflake Having a thick skin is one thing, being an insensitive little jerk is another thing entirely. We're interacting with real people online just like we do in real life, so why should the way we treat people be any different just because we don't see each other face to face in one particular medium of communication and interaction?
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m69EH1Ui,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2017-09-23T00:28:40.514+0000) > > Having a thick skin is one thing, being an insensitive little jerk is another thing entirely. We're interacting with real people online just like we do in real life, so why should the way we treat people be any different just because we don't see each other face to face in one particular medium of communication and interaction? because you're being judged by how you play in a video game, not by your sexuality or race it's just go-to words for insults the other player flaming has no idea if you're either white, Hispanic, black or whatever and besides there is a Mute button as well if you're getting offended nobody is forcing anybody to take crap from others. I've seen a post on this thread about a player joking with his friend saying "kys and he got a suspension for hate speech for bantering with his friend
Jay Rock (EUW)
: Does a 14 day ban really gets issued so fast?
this reminds of that Tana Mongeu situation where Idubbz said the N word as a joke and she got T R I G G E R E D ultimately she was found to be a hypocrite and trying to fit in with the self righteous group
Chermorg (NA)
: You made the intent very clear. Your intent was *never* to apologize to your team for the loss. Your intent was to continue to flame/shame Sona for their AFKing, while making it appear positive. I’m not ignoring the positive things that were said in the chat - I’m simply focusing on the negative things. The amount of negativity, report calling, and passive (or not) aggressive attitude towards your teammate is enough to get punished, especially considering you had a 14 day suspension fairly recently.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3teNkbR0,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T14:18:24.666+0000) > > You made the intent very clear. Your intent was *never* to apologize to your team for the loss. Your intent was to continue to flame/shame Sona for their AFKing, while making it appear positive. > > I’m not ignoring the positive things that were said in the chat - I’m simply focusing on the negative things. The amount of negativity, report calling, and passive (or not) aggressive attitude towards your teammate is enough to get punished, especially considering you had a 14 day suspension fairly recently. wow so something as trivial as a informing your team of a potential afker is a bad thing what is wrong with League now
: Do people even know what toxic means anymore?
Riot please permabann him he suggested you guys should fix your broken system and im offended
: Being offended by a racial slur is not "being sensitive". Some people have had bad experiences in life. What if someone was physically assaulted in school for something and you're using that same word over and over again? Also, real life has consequences. If you're going to college and calling someone "f*ggot" over and over again in class, guess what happens? You're going to be expelled and possibly charged with a hate crime. The fact that you can't get that is pretty sad.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m69EH1Ui,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T19:16:53.368+0000) > > Being offended by a racial slur is not "being sensitive". Some people have had bad experiences in life. What if someone was physically assaulted in school for something and you're using that same word over and over again? Also, real life has consequences. If you're going to college and calling someone "f*ggot" over and over again in class, guess what happens? You're going to be expelled and possibly charged with a hate crime. The fact that you can't get that is pretty sad. i understand real life bullying but over a videogame on the internet where nobody knows who you really are thats just being a snowflake
: Who said "end it"? I said they're gonna be offended or angered by it. smh gotta read fam.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m69EH1Ui,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-21T20:33:22.355+0000) > > Who said "end it"? I said they're gonna be offended or angered by it. smh gotta read fam. It was an exaggeration nobody will actually do it yet they always say that "hate speech" or a simple "kys" will make someone jump of a bridge im glad riot removed my comment it actually proves my point that people are so easily offended
PinkSalt (NA)
: Yeah i've been chat restricted for saying "stfu" and "muted and reported for being toxic, scum" to a person cussing in all-caps to the team. (he wasn't punished, added me after the game to laugh at me being punished then called me a pussy and blocked me). Love the system.
> [{quoted}](name=Lilmissbou,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m69EH1Ui,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T03:34:15.018+0000) > > Yeah i've been chat restricted for saying "stfu" and "muted and reported for being toxic, scum" to a person cussing in all-caps to the team. (he wasn't punished, added me after the game to laugh at me being punished then called me a pussy and blocked me). Love the system. Thats the problem with riots system they never punish the people who troll the game they only focus on people who get angry at the trolls
PinkSalt (NA)
: Guess spending all that money on a game you treated like shit dumped you like an abused girlfriend.
> [{quoted}](name=Lilmissbou,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m69EH1Ui,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-21T03:23:27.566+0000) > > Guess spending all that money on a game you treated like shit dumped you like an abused girlfriend. It's a video game which is competitive based of course people are going to be toxic towards others who play badly or negatively affect your game but im not spending a dime on this game once you play Lol you are always on thin ice and the punishments are way to harsh
: System is fucking broken , they shouldnt ban people for flaming , if someone is 0/10 you have the right to tell them they fucking suck , when they play yasuo top in ranked and they arent even lvl 4 with him and they go 0/10 you have the right to say that they are shitheads(which they fucking are I mean shouldnt you play ranked to climb and if you wanna climb better play your fucking main , dont first time in ranked) They should maybe ban people that flame others when they die like an ally has been slain - Yasushit : REPORT JG NO GANK WAH WAH (translation - I'm a fucking crybaby that can't win or at least hold my lane without my jungler's help) Or when jungler ganks them and takes kill they say KS like wtf ??? and if jungler doesnt gank them they say REPORT NOOB like what the fuck do you want from your jungler bitch he cant be top 24/7 camping your arse he has to gank 3 lanes plus farm jg wait a bit and he may gank , geez. So dont ban people that got tilted cause their whole team is 0/7 but ban someone for being racist or for blaming people for some minor things. Also i see someone that writes ''fucking retarded braindead team'' get banned but i dont see people that write ''Polish/Russian noob/%%%got kys'' , like isn't racism bad. People that think someone sucks at games just because they are Russian/Polish should be banned.
> [{quoted}](name=MikiTheMaster,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PVpIa5wk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-20T14:41:31.863+0000) > > System is fucking broken , they shouldnt ban people for flaming , if someone is 0/10 you have the right to tell them they fucking suck , when they play yasuo top in ranked and they arent even lvl 4 with him and they go 0/10 you have the right to say that they are shitheads(which they fucking are I mean shouldnt you play ranked to climb and if you wanna climb better play your fucking main , dont first time in ranked) > > They should maybe ban people that flame others when they die like an ally has been slain - Yasushit : REPORT JG NO GANK WAH WAH (translation - I'm a fucking crybaby that can't win or at least hold my lane without my jungler's help) Or when jungler ganks them and takes kill they say KS like wtf ??? and if jungler doesnt gank them they say REPORT NOOB like what the fuck do you want from your jungler bitch he cant be top 24/7 camping your arse he has to gank 3 lanes plus farm jg wait a bit and he may gank , geez. > > So dont ban people that got tilted cause their whole team is 0/7 but ban someone for being racist or for blaming people for some minor things. Also i see someone that writes ''fucking retarded braindead team'' get banned but i dont see people that write ''Polish/Russian noob/%%%got kys'' , like isn't racism bad. People that think someone sucks at games just because they are Russian/Polish should be banned. Amen it is a competitive game i can't see why Riot wants to baby proof League
Voldymort (EUNE)
: think of it this way: let's say you work for a company that gives his employees cars for daily use let's say you occsionally customize the car because you like making it look good: leather seats, stereo, racing stripes, etc one day you run a red light. cop pulls you over, gives you a ticket and deducts points from your licence time goes by, you park next to a fiure hidrant, you get deducted some more points and the cop warns you to behave more time goes by and you are caught speeding. cop pullks you over, takes away your licence for two weeks and gives you your last warning...which you break at some point after the suspension and the cop takes away your licence. the company who gave you the car takes it away and puts it in the garage. you can still look at it and admire the customizations you made for it but you can neither take them away nor use it again because you didn't know how to appreciate it the first time {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} clear enough for you?
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m69EH1Ui,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-20T07:26:20.516+0000) > > think of it this way: > > let's say you work for a company that gives his employees cars for daily use > > let's say you occsionally customize the car because you like making it look good: leather seats, stereo, racing stripes, etc > > one day you run a red light. cop pulls you over, gives you a ticket and deducts points from your licence > > time goes by, you park next to a fiure hidrant, you get deducted some more points and the cop warns you to behave > > more time goes by and you are caught speeding. cop pullks you over, takes away your licence for two weeks and gives you your last warning...which you break at some point after the suspension and the cop takes away your licence. the company who gave you the car takes it away and puts it in the garage. > > you can still look at it and admire the customizations you made for it but you can neither take them away nor use it again because you didn't know how to appreciate it the first time > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} > > clear enough for you? terrible analogy btw
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Permaban people cannot look at their stuff. Someone asked for JUST LOOKING once. nevertheless, the stuff is still on the account. if by some chance you freeze your body and wake up in 200 years when your account gets unbanned, you can stil use it, provided that the game or human society still exists at such a time:P http://i.imgur.com/1G0MX.png >Your analogy is terrible. if you have a better one, feel free to make a post about it :)
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eN0Afhfz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-20T07:39:45.949+0000) > > nevertheless, the stuff is still on the account. if by some chance you freeze your body and wake up in 200 years when your account gets unbanned, you can stil use it, provided that the game or human society still exists at such a time:P > > http://i.imgur.com/1G0MX.png > > if you have a better one, feel free to make a post about it :) i agree your analogy is terrible thats nothing what the Zero tolerance policy is like they give you maximum of 3 warnings for the rest of your life 1: 10 game chat restriction 2: 14 day bann 3: perma bann you're always on thin ice once you play this game and the worst part this game is mostly competitive and full of trolls clear enough?{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Chermorg (NA)
: Riot does not care if you get frustrated. It's taking your frustration out on others that gets you in trouble. You are correct that if you "vent" at your teammates (which usually means harass/abuse them) you will risk getting punished. For examples of feeders getting banned, all you need to do is peruse this Player Behavior section of the boards. To clarify, I should've worded it as Riot doesn't **mind** a normal level of frustration - they certainly do care about the community, hence why they're trying to reduce toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Y2lrdUjb,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-09-21T02:26:25.144+0000) > > Riot does not care if you get frustrated. It's taking your frustration out on others that gets you in trouble. You are correct that if you "vent" at your teammates (which usually means harass/abuse them) you will risk getting punished. > > For examples of feeders getting banned, all you need to do is peruse this Player Behavior section of the boards. I believe that most people who use the report system are hypocritical, what happens is a player would make poor decisions and a teammate would get frustrated either you can just mute the venter and problem solved no report system for "hate speech" "verbal abuse" and both players would move on without seeing each other again Or you can be a total tool and instigate the situation with the venter and knowing you can abuse the system to get that person banned. I would say it like this venter (fire) Firefighter(person being "abused") Water(Mute) Gasoline (Instigating) you can either put out the fire quickly with water or just poor gasoline in the fire to make the situation much worse
Chermorg (NA)
: Riot does not care if you get frustrated. It's taking your frustration out on others that gets you in trouble. You are correct that if you "vent" at your teammates (which usually means harass/abuse them) you will risk getting punished. For examples of feeders getting banned, all you need to do is peruse this Player Behavior section of the boards. To clarify, I should've worded it as Riot doesn't **mind** a normal level of frustration - they certainly do care about the community, hence why they're trying to reduce toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Y2lrdUjb,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-09-21T02:26:25.144+0000) > > Riot does not care if you get frustrated. It's taking your frustration out on others that gets you in trouble. You are correct that if you "vent" at your teammates (which usually means harass/abuse them) you will risk getting punished. > > For examples of feeders getting banned, all you need to do is peruse this Player Behavior section of the boards. The person who ruined my game who started making poor decisions on purpose got away freely because i was getting annoyed that I'm wasting 30 mins just for the opposing team to win and i did what naturally any competitive player would do vent out that teammate for ruining my game, true it doesn't help anybody but it is only natural to do so unless you've "Anger is motivation without purpose." memorized 24/7. I Really believe having a Zero Tolerance Policy is the worst way to handle toxicity, In a game that is entirely competitive based.
: I got permabanned for no reason.
Yeah this deserves no punishment you literally did your best to deal with an excuse my language an asshole this proves that riots report system is broken and needs to be look again
: Did I deserve to be permabanned?
Yeah no you don't deserve a permabann riot really wants something impossible from lol players and thats not to get frustrated in such a addictingly bad game sure you can mute people but it doesn't forgive the fact that you're probably really pissed of at the game or your teammates for doing really bad and you can't vent out or you'll get banned. What i would suggest is just leave league altogether the community never sympathizes they believe they are self righteous for abusing such a broken report system. Feeders and trolls never get banned but when someone calls them out we get banned.
deathgod5 (EUW)
: there actually is a punishment for feeding too, its called losing mmr. Where if you don't feed you should be slowly climbing considering you have a smaller chance to have trolls on their team(considering you are not a troll so the enemy has one extra slot for trolls). Everybody get's consequences for there actions. The ones that keep feeding keep falling, the ones that keep flaming get banned. and inters ruin their own day just as much as any other. It is literally the opposite of the safe space song in that way, because people are actually getting consequences for their actions
> [{quoted}](name=deathgod5,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GJgkGVai,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-19T00:32:50.991+0000) > > there actually is a punishment for feeding too, its called losing mmr. Where if you don't feed you should be slowly climbing considering you have a smaller chance to have trolls on their team(considering you are not a troll so the enemy has one extra slot for trolls). > > > Everybody get's consequences for there actions. The ones that keep feeding keep falling, the ones that keep flaming get banned. and inters ruin their own day just as much as any other. > > It is literally the opposite of the safe space song in that way, because people are actually getting consequences for their actions Well i really don't care if i loose mmr ill just get my satisfaction from getting people banned due to my lack of logic
Symz (NA)
: Does this really deserve a suspension? I had someone on my team consistantly being toxic to me.
well what did you expect? League of legends is a hub of snowflakes they don't care if their ruining your game they only care when you criticize them
deathgod5 (EUW)
: calling out, no! bitching and moaning get's you a report because nobody likes a whiner in their games.
> [{quoted}](name=deathgod5,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GJgkGVai,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-19T00:27:15.884+0000) > > calling out, no! bitching and moaning get's you a report because nobody likes a whiner in their games. Nobody likes a feeder on their team either but its not int "because they are still trying thier hardest"
Sionata (NA)
: A sum up of the league community
I think what ill do is once my 14 day suspension is over ill just play with the lowest effort in rank and then when someone complains im ruining their game ill just get them banned by saying they were flaming me
: > [{quoted}](name=Sionata,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GJgkGVai,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-19T00:18:04.767+0000) > > More like when people feed or do dumb acts in game they expect no criticism but when they do they just abuse the No tolerance policy (Safe Space) to get players who are actually competitive in the game banned People who flame and call it constructive criticism, yes, they get banned.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GJgkGVai,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-19T00:21:45.785+0000) > > People who flame and call it constructive criticism, yes, they get banned. Therefore you need a safe space you can't take any form of criticism whether its negative or positive
deathgod5 (EUW)
: There is nothing save space about it, that song is about people doing controversial things and being surprised to be called out on. You flaming in game is ruining someones entertainment time without them really doing anything wrong. You bitch against people for preforming bad and games with flamers generally preform worse. If you think they play intentionally bad report them for playing bad(inting). There is really nothing save space about league of legends, because there is no personal opionions that should be shared in league to begin with. There is really only bitching on other players or actually provide criticism, which is something i do all the time on my non boards account.
> [{quoted}](name=deathgod5,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GJgkGVai,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-19T00:22:51.458+0000) > > There is nothing save space about it, that song is about people doing controversial things and being surprised to be called out on. You flaming in game is ruining someones entertainment time without them really doing anything wrong. > > You bitch against people for preforming bad and games with flamers generally preform worse. If you think they play intentionally bad report them for playing bad(inting). > > There is really nothing save space about league of legends, because there is no personal opionions that should be shared in league to begin with. > > There is really only bitching on other players or actually provide criticism, which is something i do all the time on my non boards account. uhuh i don't think its getting to your head that feeding is controversial but they get called out in chat (flaming) for ruining the game
deathgod5 (EUW)
: You mean that episode where people post controversial things about themselves and get mad when they get bullied about it. I think this is more comparative towards the people who are actually flaming, thinking they don't get consequences ironically.
> [{quoted}](name=deathgod5,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GJgkGVai,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-19T00:15:34.683+0000) > > You mean that episode where people post controversial things about themselves and get mad when they get bullied about it. > > I think this is more comparative towards the people who are actually flaming, thinking they don't get consequences ironically. More like when people feed or do dumb acts in game they expect no criticism but when they do they just abuse the No tolerance policy (Safe Space) to get players who are actually competitive in the game banned
: How Can You Accept Defeat Gracefully? And WTH is Happening to Riot?
Honoring an enemy for winning a game is the equivalent of being a cuck
Rioter Comments
: Ur toxic lol. Learn to shut up n mute ppl.
> [{quoted}](name=Rebel 986,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWR84kBu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-18T23:55:24.438+0000) > > Ur toxic lol. Learn to shut up n mute ppl. You can't mute a feeding team mate
: Feeders don't get banned
I got suspended for that reason because some cringey dumbass on my team fed and i wanted to vent my frustrations to this terrible player who went 2/13 while our team carried that one dumbass but we ended up losing anyway because he fed kassadin
: Feeders don't get banned
: That's what I was asking for, your chat logs. If you want to know if your suspension is deserved/not deserved from the community we need you to post them.
> [{quoted}](name=Gakupo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWR84kBu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-18T23:41:40.644+0000) > > That's what I was asking for, your chat logs. > > If you want to know if your suspension is deserved/not deserved from the community we need you to post them. Usually the league community will automatically align with any suspension i honestly don't care anymore i just wanted to make a point that this game is way to sensitive and it is full of bad players who ruin the competitiveness of this game. you have to act like you're not mad at your teammates for being complete dumbasses in order not to get banned i don't get why riot thinks minimal sh*t talk is bad in league its literally present in every other game even ones without multiplayer. But when you see somthing so absurd you have to call it out Just like Tyler1 and Dunkey Did
Sionata (NA)
: Suspension for having complete Dummies on my team!?
I love how people downvote me without any argument gotta love to pure snowflake league community
Sionata (NA)
: Suspension for having complete Dummies on my team!?
Sionata: ching ching Sionata: chong chong Sionata: %%%%%%%%%%% ching ching Sionata: chong chong Sionata: ching ching Sionata: chongg? Sionata: ty evel Sionata: you gonna camp my lane eve? Sionata: 2 times Sionata: when my eve was in my bush Sionata: she was coming to my lane Sionata: ff Sionata: dumb team Sionata: whatever my team is feeding Sionata: its gg Sionata: ITS GG Sionata: They're feeding Sionata: good onme Sionata: eve came to my lane and fucked it up Sionata: you guys on the other hand Sionata: you have a 6/1 ashe Sionata: LOL Sionata: gG Sionata: Im glad thier jg actually helps Sionata: i was going crit build but eve came and fucked it up Sionata: im going to afk Sionata: i cant Sionata: uhuh Sionata: 0/5 zil gonna tell me the facts Sionata: %%%%%s Sionata: you can either just waste everyones times by saying no or we can never see each other again. i dont care ill just watch youtube Sionata: while you suffer
: Chat logs, please.
> [{quoted}](name=Gakupo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OWR84kBu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-18T23:31:37.391+0000) > > Chat logs, please. I don't have his chat logs but i do have mine
: So I got perma banned for saying this
The league of legends community is full of fairies they can't dread minimal sh*t talk which is found in literally any other game i can understand boundaries like for example trying to convince someone to suicide or a hate speech. but minimal sh*t talk is bannable??? Wtf does riot have a safe space studio?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Sionata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WF4nVMEc,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-08-07T17:15:25.400+0000) > > i can say for certain that garen and darius dont counter riven because remember she has that stun and i perfectly understand rivens kit the problem is that she has way to much in her kit "Garen and Darius don't counter Riven" LOL someone close this thread. /thread
explain to me how they counter riven?
: > [{quoted}](name=Sionata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WF4nVMEc,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-08-07T17:15:25.400+0000) > > i can say for certain that garen and darius dont counter riven because remember she has that stun and i perfectly understand rivens kit the problem is that she has way to much in her kit "Garen and Darius don't counter Riven" LOL someone close this thread. /thread
no they don't lmao riven shield negates darius blood effect and you can escape with the millions of gapclosers that riven has
Sionata (NA)
: Real question how do you counter riven?
Ranged champions do poorly as well because if a riven picks flash she will flash into you stun you then knock you up with her Q or just shield herself if you managed to escape or shell just ult you and boom you're dead
Show more

Sionata

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion