: The one thing making Aatrox more unique than Riven is that he offers clear counterplay. Riven doesn't.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vyGiANAM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T15:32:44.126+0000) > > The one thing making Aatrox more unique than Riven is that he offers clear counterplay. > Riven doesn't. ya
Rioter Comments
: Enemies never tilt me. Only allies. Like when I die once in lane, so my support starts actively competing with me for cs. That is tilting af.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qwHGjHm5,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-06-04T22:06:44.531+0000) > > Enemies never tilt me. Only allies. > > Like when I die once in lane, so my support starts actively competing with me for cs. That is tilting af. thats very understandable, my part time duo literally did that to me after i die 1 time while i play adc
Julevi (EUW)
: When I have decent map-awareness, ping something rightfully (e.g. enemy missing, he is coming to you) and people still refuse to listen to it and usually die. Easy avoidable deaths but here we go.
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qwHGjHm5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-04T21:08:21.732+0000) > > When I have decent map-awareness, ping something rightfully (e.g. enemy missing, he is coming to you) and people still refuse to listen to it and usually die. Easy avoidable deaths but here we go. ya thats an annoying one
: riot and rewarding bad play because ''comeback'' ''mEcHaNicZ''
> [{quoted}](name=adceazyas123,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qwHGjHm5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T20:58:59.177+0000) > > riot and rewarding bad play because ''comeback'' ''mEcHaNicZ'' lol
Rioter Comments
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:15:12.933+0000) > > {{champion:141}} assassin with hard cc (knock up) > {{champion:107}} assassin with hard cc (root) > {{champion:245}} assassin with hard cc and yes he is an assassin (link below proves this) > {{champion:555}} assassin with a stun and hook that slightly knocks up enemies > {{champion:28}} assassin with charm > {{champion:35}} assassin with fears > {{champion:80}} assassin with stun (also this is an assassin) > > > also check this out before saying {{champion:245}} isn't an assassin > https://www.google.com/search?q=lol+assassins&rlz=1CAEAQE_enUS815&oq=lol+assassins&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2352j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 To be fair, Rhaast is not an assassin. A lot of his upfront damage is changed into %Max Health damage (Q+R). Kayn chooses between having CC and being an Assassin, but at no point can he reasonably be both. Even if he does a LOT of damage or builds DD + Duskblade +youmuus + cleaver +GA + MS
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=00030004,timestamp=2019-06-04T16:00:36.360+0000) > > To be fair, Rhaast is not an assassin. A lot of his upfront damage is changed into %Max Health damage (Q+R). Kayn chooses between having CC and being an Assassin, but at no point can he reasonably be both. Even if he does a LOT of damage or builds DD + Duskblade +youmuus + cleaver +GA + MS he still has all the traits of an assassin as rhaast
: What I saw the other day totally undermines that argument. She kills just as fast as pure assassins, because she IS ONE.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=00030001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T17:31:25.170+0000) > > What I saw the other day totally undermines that argument. She kills just as fast as pure assassins, because she IS ONE. no she doesn't, she is required to land a skill shot to even engage in which the skill shot which i believe is her e already negates her entire ability to burst someone down just because the damage done by the E has already gotten rid of her ability to instantly burst someone down
: Yea she pretty much is.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:46:07.321+0000) > > Yea she pretty much is. no she isnt, she doesnt have the amount of burst potential as a pure assassin and cant use her entire kit in a very short period of time to kill people as efficiently as pure assassins
: I am very curious as to what u play
> [{quoted}](name=Mokuto Bunshi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V5flu7RM,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-06-04T07:01:20.559+0000) > > I am very curious as to what u play what do you play?
Targon (NA)
: At the moment, {{champion:266}}. Once he has his core of {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3065}} paired with Ravenous Hunter and Conqueror, he is nearly unkillable by any AP champion, even with grievous wounds and void staff. He heals for so much. 20-30% spell vamp against champions from his E, and then 40-70% increased healing from his ultimate essentially gives him 28-52.5% spell vamp against champions from his kit alone, which is absurdly high IMO... And there is bound to be someone on your team who gets hit by all the sweet spots of his Q to heal him for nearly half his health bar. And if he does end up getting a kill during his ult (which he likely will), he becomes an even bigger pain to deal with because if you let him go unchecked, he drain tanks your entire team, and if you focus him and he does manage to die, have fun killing him again (or even a third time with Guardian Angel).
> [{quoted}](name=Targon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V5flu7RM,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-06-03T16:01:57.406+0000) > > At the moment, {{champion:266}}. Once he has his core of {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3065}} paired with Ravenous Hunter and Conqueror, he is nearly unkillable by any AP champion, even with grievous wounds and void staff. He heals for so much. 20-30% spell vamp against champions from his E, and then 40-70% increased healing from his ultimate essentially gives him 28-52.5% spell vamp against champions from his kit alone, which is absurdly high IMO... And there is bound to be someone on your team who gets hit by all the sweet spots of his Q to heal him for nearly half his health bar. > > And if he does end up getting a kill during his ult (which he likely will), he becomes an even bigger pain to deal with because if you let him go unchecked, he drain tanks your entire team, and if you focus him and he does manage to die, have fun killing him again (or even a third time with Guardian Angel). yo bro if ur having trouble with an aatrox just build {{item:3165}} first item to hard counter him and shut him down or if your a tank his hardest counter item is {{item:3075}} because he will deal no damage and would need armor pen and he would heal for less because he deals less damage and has grevious wounds on him
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T18:23:25.781+0000) > > Kayn is still an assassin and Rhaast is an assassin, he has the ability to assassinate people in any of his forms except base He's still hybrid. > > Pantheon is classified as a fighter/assassin atm because of the changes to turret damage Yea nope. He can't change classes just because of turret changes. He's a Diver. > > Ekko is considered more of an assassin atm (not according to that 3 year old list btw and akali could be considered a skirmisher rn if you are going take sources like that) Nope. He's right in the middle. His burst is more delayed than regular assassins. > > Also for Rengar pretty sure a Root is nearly the same thing as a stun except for the fact that you can attack and cast abilities that dont have a dash effect or mobility effect (IMO that's hard cc) Look up your crowd control bro. Root is soft cc. Hard cc is a stun. > > Lastly you are arguing that these champs are "hybrid" when the assassin you are arguing about yourself is literally a hybrid skirmisher/assassin. Akali is pure assassin, so I'm arguing just fine.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T18:32:11.440+0000) > > He's still hybrid. > > Yea nope. He can't change classes just because of turret changes. He's a Diver. > > Nope. He's right in the middle. His burst is more delayed than regular assassins. > > Look up your crowd control bro. Root is soft cc. Hard cc is a stun. > > Akali is pure assassin, so I'm arguing just fine. im just saying your entire argument is based off of out of date information and akali is definitely not a "pure" assassin
: Is this korea?
> [{quoted}](name=Kinnikuko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkrzGE6A,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T21:56:40.132+0000) > > Is this korea? no but korea has the best players
: I am very curious as to what u play
> [{quoted}](name=Mokuto Bunshi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V5flu7RM,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-06-04T07:01:20.559+0000) > > I am very curious as to what u play I play: {{champion:266}} {{champion:6}} (Top, I've played Aatrox the most) {{champion:141}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:75}} (Jungle) {{champion:555}} (Support) {{champion:517}} (Middle and not very reliably so i usually take Aatrox mid even though I love playing Sylas because i love him as a champion, but sadly I just dont preform as well with him compared too Aatrox, I want to learn how to play Sylas to his fullest potential so i can start playing him more in ranked)
: Kayn is more of a hybrid type champ, not pure assassin. Rengar is soft CC, not hard. Roots are soft, stuns are hard. Ekko is a skirmisher, more of a hybrid. Not pure. Pyke is a dumb support concept, which he shouldn't have all that CC in the first place. Eve needs charm removed. Shaco needs fears removed. Pantheon is a Diver, not assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:24:01.104+0000) > > Kayn is more of a hybrid type champ, not pure assassin. > > Rengar is soft CC, not hard. Roots are soft, stuns are hard. > > Ekko is a skirmisher, more of a hybrid. Not pure. > > Pyke is a dumb support concept, which he shouldn't have all that CC in the first place. > > Eve needs charm removed. > > Shaco needs fears removed. > > Pantheon is a Diver, not assassin. Kayn is still an assassin and Rhaast is an assassin, he has the ability to assassinate people in any of his forms except base Pantheon is classified as a fighter/assassin atm because of the changes to turret damage Ekko is considered more of an assassin atm (not according to that 3 year old list btw and akali could be considered a skirmisher rn if you are going take sources like that) Also for Rengar pretty sure a Root is nearly the same thing as a stun except for the fact that you can attack and cast abilities that dont have a dash effect or mobility effect (IMO that's hard cc) Lastly you are arguing that these champs are "hybrid" when the assassin you are arguing about yourself is literally a hybrid skirmisher/assassin.
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:15:12.933+0000) > > {{champion:141}} assassin with hard cc (knock up) > {{champion:107}} assassin with hard cc (root) > {{champion:245}} assassin with hard cc and yes he is an assassin (link below proves this) > {{champion:555}} assassin with a stun and hook that slightly knocks up enemies > {{champion:28}} assassin with charm > {{champion:35}} assassin with fears > {{champion:80}} assassin with stun (also this is an assassin) > > > also check this out before saying {{champion:245}} isn't an assassin > https://www.google.com/search?q=lol+assassins&rlz=1CAEAQE_enUS815&oq=lol+assassins&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2352j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 To be fair Rhaast is a diver and so is Pantheon. The rest still stand though.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:33:29.819+0000) > > To be fair Rhaast is a diver and so is Pantheon. The rest still stand though. Pantheon is an assassin/fighter so he counts Rhaast is still a version of Kayn who is an assassin
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkrzGE6A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-03T14:23:01.929+0000) > > darius has one of the highest wr in the game right now for top lane, and his q's heal + his passive hemorrhage is extremely overpowered late game combined with his ult because if he gets 5 stacks on a champ and kills them with his ult he can get an easy penta. I don't follow any wr sites so I'd appreciate if you link me where you get your information from, also I'm wondering if you play darius because late game is where he is at his worst compared to other champs. Getting a penta after you have killed someone with your ult would require alot off cc from your team or a brainless enemy team so I don't know if I would call that easy.
> [{quoted}](name=Kinnikuko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkrzGE6A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:47:41.431+0000) > > I don't follow any wr sites so I'd appreciate if you link me where you get your information from, also I'm wondering if you play darius because late game is where he is at his worst compared to other champs. > > Getting a penta after you have killed someone with your ult would require alot off cc from your team or a brainless enemy team so I don't know if I would call that easy. here ya go broski https://na.op.gg/champion/statistics
Sir Gusi (EUW)
: What's your most hated champs to play against
{{champion:223}} (top) {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} (one tricks) {{champion:107}} (top) {{champion:33}} (i just hate this champion) {{champion:240}} (fuck this champion) {{champion:74}} (i despise this champion)
: Remove Akali's stun, Riot
{{champion:141}} assassin with hard cc (knock up) {{champion:107}} assassin with hard cc (root) {{champion:245}} assassin with hard cc and yes he is an assassin (link below proves this) {{champion:555}} assassin with a stun and hook that slightly knocks up enemies {{champion:28}} assassin with charm {{champion:35}} assassin with fears {{champion:80}} assassin with stun (also this is an assassin) also check this out before saying {{champion:245}} isn't an assassin https://www.google.com/search?q=lol+assassins&rlz=1CAEAQE_enUS815&oq=lol+assassins&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2352j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
: Darius is trash atm
darius has one of the highest wr in the game right now for top lane, and his q's heal + his passive hemorrhage is extremely overpowered late game combined with his ult because if he gets 5 stacks on a champ and kills them with his ult he can get an easy penta.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAWrefE7,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T17:53:17.275+0000) > > When my team is against several diamond 2 opponents and I'm platinum with several silver teammates then It's safe to say I'm not going to win regardless of how well I play. Feel free to review my Morgana games on my op.gg. > > You're silver. Please spare me. also saying someone is silver doesn't really mean anything, your rank can be anything but some people just dont dedicate as much time to the competitive aspect of the game as others or just dont play the game as much as others. also you didnt even state any sort of counter argument to his statement other than saying "you're silver" and "my team is against several diamond 2 opponents" and people at lower ranks can definitely beat people in higher ranks even, you should have used your lead to help out your other losing lanes. also if you are serious about your teammates being silver and your enemies being diamond please tell me exactly which games that you played where this happened so i can check these players ranks. (for example just tell me your KDA in the game or link it / screenshot it)
: Your company put me into 15 losses in a row and then punished me for it.
also saying you were losing but not getting outplayed makes no sense obviously you were either outplayed or you made too many mistakes
: Your company put me into 15 losses in a row and then punished me for it.
ive never seen anyone say yawn in chat as a way of representing boredom and it can definitely be portrayed as offensive to others when you are saying "yawn" after losing a game as if you were bored of your teammates being unskillful.
: What are some of the hardest lane matchups?
also {{champion:157}} into {{champion:122}} is a terrible matchup for {{champion:157}}
: What are some of the hardest lane matchups?
well i feel some really tough lane matchups for me when i play my main {{champion:266}} are {{champion:106}} , {{champion:78}} , {{champion:223}} , {{champion:58}} , {{champion:6}} , {{champion:74}} , and {{champion:240}} . hope this helps :D
: When was the last time you seen a fed trundle, Zac, soraka, etc Well dang dudes, guess we can't win this one Some champs are blatently stronger than others
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vQZy5FeI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-23T18:02:31.756+0000) > > When was the last time you seen a fed trundle, Zac, soraka, etc > > Well dang dudes, guess we can't win this one > > Some champs are blatently stronger than others ive been fed on trundle multiple times
Seoshi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Y1gM2FHB,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T18:16:58.467+0000) > > Ooooo that feels good. I Agree, I think Zaalha feels FANTASTIC
> [{quoted}](name=Seoshi,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Y1gM2FHB,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T15:46:11.672+0000) > > I Agree, I think Zaalha feels FANTASTIC ty for agreeing!
: Pre 20 FF
you know giving up is reportable right?
: > [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jb28WGVP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-22T15:56:27.829+0000) > > My tip for you is abuse him before he gets nerfed to the ground for being the most cancerous top laner to exist atm. Vladimir, Ryze, Kennen, Pantheon, Riven, Renekton. I think it is a wide board of cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jb28WGVP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T15:57:48.203+0000) > > Vladimir, Ryze, Kennen, Pantheon, Riven, Renekton. > I think it is a wide board of cancer. forgot vayne
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Y1gM2FHB,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-22T17:24:20.079+0000) > > I think the darkin should have 2 A's somewhere in its name :P, mainly because it would make sense according to a few of the other Darkin quotes such as aatrox's thing when he talks to varus saying we ALL agreed on the double a thing, or when he said there was a memo varus, also why is she green and not red, she should be corrupted by blood magic which is what the darkin are known for, also if i were u i would try to make an original concept art for the champion instead of just taking it off of another website Zaallha (Zay-La) works.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Y1gM2FHB,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-05-22T17:49:42.048+0000) > > Zaallha (Zay-La) works. yea it could but it doesnt look nice with the 2 L's maybe Zaalha
Noax457 (NA)
: Aatrox tips and tricks
What i would do is learn some basic combos and how to play aggressive but not overextend also with aatrox combos arent very fast and may take a bit to fully complete so you need to use your dash on your E, the slow on your w, and your drag back on your w to hit the sweet spots on your Q's , also what you should do is go for runes Conqueror, triumph, Tenacity, and Last Stand, then secondary go taste of blood then Ravenous hunter and for items build these from left to right: {{item:3812}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3053}} also if you need to build in order to counter others i usually switch out either {{item:3111}} for {{item:3047}} or i switch out {{item:3142}} for {{item:3075}} and for summoner spells you are gonna want {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:14}} A decent combo i know is to go Q1 immediately into E so you land your Q1's sweet spot then go immediately into a W, then if it drags them back you want to time and correctly place your Q2 so you hit the sweet spot on the place you dragged them back into with your W and then if your E is off cooldown by then you can Q3 immediately into E so you can land your Q3's sweet spot to maximize damage, This other combo has a much higher success rate if you land your Q1 without dashing and it is by doing Q1 into an immediate W then quickly after landing the W you want to Q2 and E so you land your Q2's sweetspot without letting them leave the W before it drags them back into the center and then you want to Q3 right on top of the dragback location which should be where you are positioned after you land your Q2. I hope this helps! :D
Seoshi (NA)
: [Champion Concept] Zellha, the Sower of Chaos
I think the darkin should have 2 A's somewhere in its name :P, mainly because it would make sense according to a few of the other Darkin quotes such as aatrox's thing when he talks to varus saying we ALL agreed on the double a thing, or when he said there was a memo varus, also why is she green and not red, she should be corrupted by blood magic which is what the darkin are known for, also if i were u i would try to make an original concept art for the champion instead of just taking it off of another website
: Post video!
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Ruger,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=5VbKkuZ9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-22T12:42:50.021+0000) > > Post video! I will try to remember too later today
: I want to be able to hide my mastery in the loading screen
Im an Aatrox 1 trick and i would LOVE this change to be added so I could make it so nobody saw my mastery because I am almost always camped in top lane and that almost always makes me lose lane and it is so annoying because people always say "how are you so bad with 300,000+ mastery" and they only killed me because there jg camped my lane and ganked me 20 times within the first 10 minutes
Rioter Comments
: Yasuo poke requires 2 hits and is rather telegraphed though.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q8hpwkqB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-21T06:48:01.762+0000) > > Yasuo poke requires 2 hits and is rather telegraphed though. you cant dodge an insta cast
Luxrom (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PAXzWFwG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-20T14:55:08.952+0000) > > not every rune is meant to be able to be used by every champion, that's why there isn't just 1 rune in the game. Please shut your mouth, as of now every major rune works on every champion except Aftershock. You can argue Precision's T1 and T2, Domination's T2 and Resolve's T1 don't give nothing worthwhile to some champions, but that's just as far is it goes. I've played every single rune with my main champion and all of them (excepting Aftershock of course) were amazing. The same goes for summoner's spells (excepting clarity, I'm not sure it's still in the game though) (yeah even Smite as an ADC/a Midlaner does wonders well used!). So explain me your wrong idea that not every rune is meant to be able to be used by every champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Luxrom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PAXzWFwG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T15:05:12.648+0000) > > Please shut your mouth, as of now every major rune works on every champion except Aftershock. You can argue Precision's T1 and T2, Domination's T2 and Resolve's T1 don't give nothing worthwhile to some champions, but that's just as far is it goes. > I've played every single rune with my main champion and all of them (excepting Aftershock of course) were amazing. The same goes for summoner's spells (excepting clarity, I'm not sure it's still in the game though) (yeah even Smite as an ADC/a Midlaner does wonders well used!). So explain me your wrong idea that not every rune is meant to be able to be used by every champion. my point still stands, saying shut your mouth doesn't prove anything also if aftershock was used by certain champions it wouldn't be useful on certain champions, its purpose is to be a burst of tank for champions that sit on top of other champions by using stuns, roots, knock-ups, or displacements and getting a burst of damage that follows up around the champion with after shock that just wouldn't be useful on certain champions and the champions without the certain traits wouldn't need the rune to be most effective, that's why champions have preferred ruins over others so they can be most effective, using aftershock on someone like Garen for example would be redundant because he has no sort of solid cc and has intense chase potential with his q and his w courage basically gives him the same effect as aftershock but for a longer time and without the base stats, if he could use aftershock effectively he would basically be invincible in team fights for around 2.5 seconds (however long aftershock lasts after activated) Another example of this is Dr. Mundo who gains passive magic resistance if taking constant damage and his R compensates for his inability to use aftershock and he does fine without aftershock and is in fact more effective with a ruin like grasp. ( also if you have taken every ruin and summoner spell on your main champion i feel kinda bad for the people who you play with because of how little you would impact the game by not taking the recommended ruins / spells that synergize the best with the champion and be most effective on the champion)
Luxrom (NA)
: Make Aftershock Usable for Every Champion
not every rune is meant to be able to be used by every champion, that's why there isn't just 1 rune in the game.
: they kinda handled the text chat with their profanity filter or something if I remember correctly. Voice chat can't be handled, I know that. But people who talk s.... about the teammates should get muted and reported anyway. Negativity only makes the team feel and perform worse. That's why at the end of the game I almost have everyone muted. I don't mean stuff like "it would've been better if you upgraded skill xy", more like "why the F..... you I........ did you upgrade this. Useless .........................." edit: formatting makes my comment weird edit 2: I finally handled to not destroy the formatting by censoring specific words
> [{quoted}](name=FLORIS12FS,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LPUQVLVH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:54:34.966+0000) > > they kinda handled the text chat with their profanity filter or something if I remember correctly. Voice chat can't be handled, I know that. But people who talk s.... about the teammates should get muted and reported anyway. Negativity only makes the team feel and perform worse. That's why at the end of the game I almost have everyone muted. I don't mean stuff like "it would've been better if you upgraded skill xy", more like "why the F..... you I........ did you upgrade this. Useless .........................." > > edit: formatting makes my comment weird > edit 2: I finally handled to not destroy the formatting by censoring specific words they could handle this issue by making it so you can enable or disable voice chat and putting a warning message saying might include profanity or vulgar language
: People just need to support their bruiser carry. Thats all. Yuumi cant use her full heal on an adc thats below 20% hp, the adc is most likely dead by that point anyway. on a 12/2 darius tho? Yea shes gonna insta win the game for you. 80% slow for chasing, AoE giant root, FUCKING HUGE ASS HEAL, and AD/AP share. Kinda busted on Hyper Carry champs. Not on adcs tho
> [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6hjXNbN,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-20T05:15:53.459+0000) > > People just need to support their bruiser carry. Thats all. Yuumi cant use her full heal on an adc thats below 20% hp, the adc is most likely dead by that point anyway. on a 12/2 darius tho? Yea shes gonna insta win the game for you. 80% slow for chasing, AoE giant root, FUCKING HUGE ASS HEAL, and AD/AP share. Kinda busted on Hyper Carry champs. Not on adcs tho ya i agree if yuumi is supporting something like aatrox or a bruiser or ap champ with decent hp and decent poke then the lane would most likely be alot easier, not to mention cc or chasedown potential
: Little bit late considering they already hotfixed her but basically: * New champion released. * It's unique and difficult to play * Hotfixes * People still think it's bad (**You are Here**) * Riot buffs it more. * Pro scene finally has champ enabled. Dominates with it. * Everyone realizes exactly how to play the champ. * Broken because it got buffed too much. * Hard nerfs. * Never sees the light of day ever again.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6hjXNbN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-20T01:41:09.270+0000) > > Little bit late considering they already hotfixed her but basically: > > * New champion released. > * It's unique and difficult to play > * Hotfixes > * People still think it's bad (**You are Here**) > * Riot buffs it more. > * Pro scene finally has champ enabled. Dominates with it. > * Everyone realizes exactly how to play the champ. > * Broken because it got buffed too much. > * Hard nerfs. > * Never sees the light of day ever again. if its difficult to play then why does riot say her difficulty is very low in the stats chart?? hmm? https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Yuumi also for some reason my client it says she has 1 bar in utility even though thats nearly all she is
: Please do NOT buff Yuumi
not to mention the adc's that play with her have almost no idea how to play with her. also im pretty sure you could have a larger pool of champions to choose from for adc if your support is yuumi, because of the q's slow giving major chase down potential and how the q's range is increased based on where the champion your attached to moves. (i played a game with a friend yesterday where i played yuumi and he was ahri APC and we easily outplayed the botlane mid to late game and he knew how to play with yuumi because he actually looks stuff up, to sum it up, we had a great time)
: > [{quoted}](name=ajaxdin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eowHAi9t,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-20T05:44:33.056+0000) > > top lane was ryze, vlad, victor, neeko, kenne, gran, jayce, swain. > > God damn G2 even went mage bot and wonxd Ryze, Vlad, Victor, Swain = Battle mages AKA bruisers. Kennen is a good versatile pick that can also be the teams engage/flank with his ult. Neeko was rarely built as mage because her mage playstyle is garbage, she's better for being the unstoppable 1v1 monster in the side lane with her on hit build. Something that Kennen can be picked for too btw. Why is jayce even in this list? Now that's over with, lets check the list of mages that didn't get played at MSI, or saw very little play. {{champion:103}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:143}} Wow that's a pretty big list of 20 mages. Are we going to call these champions op because Battle mages are too good? Heck, when was the LAST time you saw the majority of these champions pick/ban **EVERY GAME **within the last 2 years? {{champion:69}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:42}} You might find something for those 5 champs but that's **all** you're going to find. Normal Mages are totally op /s. And for Anime fizz, The fact you think mages can outclass the likes of {{champion:266}} and friends when they decide to mid is hilarious. If you're losing as {{champion:266}} mid (or any other bruiser) without the enemy normal mage getting jungle assistance then that's **YOUR** problem.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eowHAi9t,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T06:55:08.730+0000) > > Ryze, Vlad, Victor, Swain = Battle mages AKA bruisers. > > Kennen is a good versatile pick that can also be the teams engage/flank with his ult. > > Neeko was rarely built as mage because her mage playstyle is garbage, she's better for being the unstoppable 1v1 monster in the side lane with her on hit build. Something that Kennen can be picked for too btw. > > Why is jayce even in this list? > > > Now that's over with, lets check the list of mages that didn't get played at MSI, or saw very little play. > > {{champion:103}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:143}} > > Wow that's a pretty big list of 20 mages. Are we going to call these champions op because Battle mages are too good? Heck, when was the LAST time you saw the majority of these champions pick/ban **EVERY GAME **within the last 2 years? > > {{champion:69}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:42}} You might find something for those 5 champs but that's **all** you're going to find. > > > Normal Mages are totally op /s. > > And for Anime fizz, The fact you think mages can outclass the likes of {{champion:266}} and friends when they decide to mid is hilarious. If you're losing as {{champion:266}} mid (or any other bruiser) without the enemy normal mage getting jungle assistance then that's **YOUR** problem. quite true, aatrox is scary if you dont counter build him immediately
Kyoia (NA)
: I'm with SirEnds here, how can we know you're not lying or presenting a strawman when we can't see that you actually won or lost the game? Idk how you keep your specialist title the way you condescend everyone on the boards. Pathetic.
> [{quoted}](name=Kyoia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=00050003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T11:06:25.640+0000) > > I'm with SirEnds here, how can we know you're not lying or presenting a strawman when we can't see that you actually won or lost the game? Idk how you keep your specialist title the way you condescend everyone on the boards. Pathetic. thank you!
Lacuni (NA)
: Aatrox needs nerfs seriously
bro just rush a thornmail and you automatically win lane
WOW001 (EUW)
: TOXIC PLAYERS ARE BETTER THAN THE INTERS
But bro toxic players are the cause of most inting?
Death Rex (EUW)
: Stereotypes
i hate {{champion:103}} (her lore is... something...) i hate {{champion:74}} I hate {{champion:58}} I hate {{champion:106}} I hate {{champion:122}} (i still hate him even though i play him a bit) I hate {{champion:27}} I hate {{champion:107}} I hate {{champion:67}} and I hate {{champion:24}} I love {{champion:266}} I love {{champion:517}} I love {{champion:350}} I love {{champion:202}} I love {{champion:555}} I love {{champion:161}} and I love {{champion:141}}
: Ok Riot, what is up with your matchmaking system?
Griefing (EUNE)
: i got perma banned from instant feedback report.......
your anger issues are your problem not theres
: can you all stop being so rude?? I just asked a question and some of you answer in a rude and nor nice way....and I know that he is overpowered, BUT if he is overpowered and he will get nerfed, how will he fight against illaoi? and nasus in late?(even if my stats are 10/3 I barely kill him) and shitty champions that somehow can beat a fed aatrox? this is why im writing this, bcz champions 5/2 can kill aatrox 10/3 even if i land most of the Q's and i use ult
> [{quoted}](name=PlsBuffAatrox,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=On7GKma9,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-16T11:04:36.004+0000) > > can you all stop being so rude?? I just asked a question and some of you answer in a rude and nor nice way....and I know that he is overpowered, BUT if he is overpowered and he will get nerfed, how will he fight against illaoi? and nasus in late?(even if my stats are 10/3 I barely kill him) and shitty champions that somehow can beat a fed aatrox? this is why im writing this, bcz champions 5/2 can kill aatrox 10/3 even if i land most of the Q's and i use ult its called outplay
Show more

SirEnds

Level 145 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion