: I'm scratching my head over how this works. I thought relic shield only procs off basic, melee attacks. So how does a ranged marksmen use Relic Shield?
> [{quoted}](name=Ravenhale,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=209gZBOo,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-25T19:26:32.535+0000) > > I'm scratching my head over how this works. I thought relic shield only procs off basic, melee attacks. So how does a ranged marksmen use Relic Shield? you're wrong ranged champions still proc it just when they last hit
Rioter Comments
: Aurelion Sol skin ideas (moved to C&C)
What about Deep Sea Aurelion Sol or Atlantean Aurelion Sol???
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So Stornborn Ashe wouldn't be that great
> [{quoted}](name=JZ Jora,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ERiQViKT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-26T09:48:49.523+0000) > > So Stornborn Ashe wouldn't be that great it was actually a boosting technique used in China with crit adc's like Jhin, Sivir Tristana
batdan 1 (NA)
: To add to this, his early game basically puts him down to 1hp which fair enough he can clear the jungle and roam a bit but the minute someone like the new Kayn shows up or a Warwick with his passive ability you are toast.
> [{quoted}](name=batdan 1,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=fMkkN2GJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-16T02:22:49.922+0000) > > To add to this, his early game basically puts him down to 1hp which fair enough he can clear the jungle and roam a bit but the minute someone like the new Kayn shows up or a Warwick with his passive ability you are toast. TRY him in the 3v3 Twisted treeline map
: Are you trying to troll? Aurelio Sol is a male dragon. And btw his base stats are way too squishy for you to build him tank but his scalings are huge that is why people build him full dmg. Even if you build him tanky like you say he will still be one shotted when cc'd.
> [{quoted}](name=Gamukko Perkele,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hQLpdHPn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-25T10:38:15.016+0000) > > Are you trying to troll? Aurelio Sol is a male dragon. And btw his base stats are way too squishy for you to build him tank but his scalings are huge that is why people build him full dmg. Even if you build him tanky like you say he will still be one shotted when cc'd. I disagree 100% go try it and then comeback KEEP IN MIND this is 3v3 map Twisted TREELINE
: > [{quoted}](name=SirGrey27,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iR5rXY0x,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-18T21:20:14.341+0000) > > Lol clearly you haven't played with 1 champion as much as me, try being stuck in bronze with feeders and afk'er. Don't even start saying that I was stuck and placed there cuz its where i belonged cuz that's absolutely false. Anyways, as i keep saying I have the right to my own opinions and IF you you don't like them than fine but don't be a disrespectful individual and simply move along from my comments if you disagree with me fine, but that's you choice. First of all, I've played in bronze. It's stupidly easy to carry alone. Second, I've responded like that because you are being a dick to everyone who disagrees with you. You have your own opinion and others have theirs, you should respect everyone and not tell people to fuck off just because they have a different opinion from you. So no, I'm not going anywhere just because you feel offended. Learn how to argument first.
> [{quoted}](name=Excalibur1sword,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iR5rXY0x,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-18T21:24:02.941+0000) > > First of all, I've played in bronze. It's stupidly easy to carry alone. > Second, I've responded like that because you are being a dick to everyone who disagrees with you. You have your own opinion and others have theirs, you should respect everyone and not tell people to fuck off just because they have a different opinion from you. So no, I'm not going anywhere just because you feel offended. Learn how to argument first. I don't feel offended at all lol I think you're hilariously stupid. I have the right to my own opinion if you or others don't agree then fine thats your choice but I know a LOT more about rammus than you ever will.
: So the gold, plat, diamond, master, and challenger players just get lucky then and get that high? If that's the case, rammus had no carry potential and needed a rework, because he was a non-factor in the games he was in.
> [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iR5rXY0x,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-19T21:11:47.176+0000) > > So the gold, plat, diamond, master, and challenger players just get lucky then and get that high? > > If that's the case, rammus had no carry potential and needed a rework, because he was a non-factor in the games he was in. HAHAHAHAH if you think he was a NON factor in games you played you clearly didn't play any good Rammus's, also I doubt that your primary role is ADC & your main is Ashe she get shit on by rammus. You're just happy that ADC's now can get away from him. SMH Just stop bud you're embarassing yourself
: Oh I agree the OP was passionate, however your responses to everyone commenting have been petty and immature. Good to see you still don't get anything about what I'm saying. You go ahead and keep believing what you want to believe, and I'll stick with what I think, agreed to disagree. Goodnight.
KSGHook (NA)
: There is absolutely no value to the new changes, they're an extremely hard nerf that make Rammus, previously a decently-powered situational champ, completely unplayable. Far and away the most mis-guided rework I've seen since I started league
: I'm all for people giving their feedback on champions, but you don't need to act hostile about it. > I demand a RIOT Employee to REPLY..... Sounds entitled to me. Rioters respond on their own accord, NOT just because someone's ranting about what problems a champion has. > Over the last THREE years of playing LoL as a Rammus MAIN I played Rammus almost EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! If you've been playing Rammus so much, can you recommend changes he should receive? Also, don't expect to 100% know Rammus still, he received some changes that you may have to get used to. I remember back when Aatrox received a similar-sized update that I had to adapt to.
> [{quoted}](name=Legacy Hydralpha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eG1iUxiU,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2017-05-19T00:43:06.814+0000) > > I'm all for people giving their feedback on champions, but you don't need to act hostile about it. > > Sounds entitled to me. Rioters respond on their own accord, NOT just because someone's ranting about what problems a champion has. > > If you've been playing Rammus so much, can you recommend changes he should receive? Also, don't expect to 100% know Rammus still, he received some changes that you may have to get used to. I remember back when Aatrox received a similar-sized update that I had to adapt to. I do know 100% everything about rammus
: WRONG WAY SCRUB!
> [{quoted}](name=XTRMN00B1337,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iR5rXY0x,comment-id=0004000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-18T23:04:27.863+0000) > > WRONG WAY SCRUB! This loser is just happy because he's a Yi main, rammus would shit on you before lol
: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=SirGrey27 Silver 4. 52% win rate. If you are good with rammus, why are you stuck so low? You clearly just really enjoy the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iR5rXY0x,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-18T20:59:14.096+0000) > > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=SirGrey27 Silver 4. 52% win rate. > If you are good with rammus, why are you stuck so low? > > You clearly just really enjoy the champion. I'd say that more than 70% of my games that are lost were because of feeding lanes or that i have an afk or rage quitter. NO offence Mr Sp33d Zero but your statement is completely irrelevant Having a 52% win rate ona champion you have over 1000 games played with is actually quite good, I've looked at many Gold, Platinum, Master, and even challenger Rammus players and My K.D.A and stats are either just as good as theirs or better soooo i'd appreciate it if you took your shitt talking else where .
: Rammus is an easy champ. Zero mechanics required to play him.
> [{quoted}](name=LesVitesses,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iR5rXY0x,comment-id=000400000002,timestamp=2017-05-19T01:37:31.263+0000) > > Rammus is an easy champ. Zero mechanics required to play him. Lol thats a shame then why do you have a negative win % with him?
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: If he gives it time, he'll either learn to enjoy the new Rammus or if it's as bad as he thinks it is Riot will buff him up. It is understandable though, he loves the champion (maybe to much) and he got a change he doesn't agree with. Ya he's been downvoting me all day, he's one of those people.
As a matter of a fact I haven't downvoted you once, I guess others simply just don't agree with you.
: >Therefore I prefer only having people talk about how they agree with me and what they think and feel about this COMMON issue WE'RE having, if they disagree then FINE go find a post that sides with your opinion. You DO realize this is basically the literal definition of "circlejerking" on the internet, right?
I'm not familiar with that childish term, sorry Sir Tomb Dragon. Anyways If you're not going to talk about The Rammus Rework I'd appreciate it if you moved along. Ty
: Ah. Did I miss a memo? Since when was this not a public forum? Also I'm almost positive disrespectful was not the word you were looking for. As nothing in that post is disrespectful to anyone.
My apologies Sir Jorencice that reply was meant for another poster, as you may have noticed there are a lot of immature members of the community that commented on this post. I agree with you, the fact that I was SOOO used to his old playstyle definitely makes me a lot more comfortable with his old Kit. I PROBABLY could get used to his NEW kit it IF I wanted to but quite frankly I find 60% WAY too harsh and the Channeling effect that Q received is stupid because most Active Ability Items like Zz Rot Portal, Talisman of Ascension, Locket of the Iron Solari, Knight's Vow, Banner of Command, Frost Queen's Claim, Mercurial Scimitar, Ohmwrecker, Zhonya's Hourglass, & Hextech GLP-800 and a few more ALL cancel your Q mid-roll with the exception of Righteous Glory, Randuin's Omen, Seraph's Embrace, & Youmuu's Ghostblade. (Hextech Protobelt-01 can't be cast during Q at all) Anyways As my post stated I fell in love with him ONLY because he WAS faster than most champions now that's not the case, even unmounted Kled is faster.
Phife (NA)
: roll into someone and taunt them, hope someone on your team follows up?
Not at all I rarely needed my teammates help, I'd usually get the kill myself or just lower their hp enough soo they'd flash and/or maybe recall & then we can get lane pressure. BUT Now you roll into someone pop W, taunt them and then watch the adc walk away laughing slow turtle.
: This. That paragraph is absolutely contradicting the purpose of these boards, which is **discussion**. But you can't have a discussion if just people are allowed to comment who are agreeing with you.
I just prefer not having negative losers commenting about how "They think I'm wrong, & that I apparently know nothing about Rammus, Ohh also that I'm a bronze low life that doesn't even know how to play my main champion" Those people are the usual toxic losers you see in game that "think" they can play any champion well enough in ranked(then you lose, cuz they fed) they're always trying to have the last word, there are a waste of my time. Therefore I prefer only having people talk about how they agree with me and what they think and feel about this COMMON issue WE'RE having, if they disagree then FINE go find a post that sides with your opinion.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: >Either way I'm entitled to my own opinion soo IF you disagree or find my opinions bias then leave no one's forcing you to read this. If you disagree with me don't comment! I want a discussion only with people who agree with me!
Yes that's correct if you have problem with that then leave.
: This reminds me of how I used to type when I was in middle school.
You must of had excellent grammar in that case.
: Actually if them deciding to change up rammuses playstyle is true than you having the 2nd most points is a bad thing. Your being so cemented in your old routine it would be almost impossible to learn new rammus strategys.
are you done being disrespectful no one asked you your opinion ??
: u think u know how to play it ??
I know , that I know how to play him. The reworked kit doesn't fit his old style of play
: > [{quoted}](name=SirGrey27,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iR5rXY0x,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-18T00:20:45.461+0000) > > Clearly you don't get it bud I have the 2ND MOST, YES the 2ND MOST Mastery Points in NORTH AMERICA... and THE 14TH MOST in the WORLD FOR RAMMUS > http://championmasterylookup.derpthemeus.com/champion/?champion=33 <---------Proof > > I know what rammus is used for more than any of you. Ya'll just "think" he's better now cuz you saw a link saying rammus got a rework. I bet you never played him before 7.10 and if you did you're probably one of the noobs that prefered to play AP rammus. Over 1.6m mastery points on a champion and you're still silver? Clearly we cannot take your word for it since not even 1000 games are enough for you to learn Rammus and carry with him. I play rammus a fair bit and although the slow is annoying, it is needed to allow buffs to his character. Rammus 1shots adcarries mid to late game, if you'd give every buff he received rightnow without proper balance you'd just make a broken tank that will be pick/ban status. I say the slow on W is more than gracious for the other goodies he got. Although 60% slow is a little too much, his W should either be a channel with no cooldown for the slow it has or half the current slow amount.
Lol clearly you haven't played with 1 champion as much as me, try being stuck in bronze with feeders and afk'er. Don't even start saying that I was stuck and placed there cuz its where i belonged cuz that's absolutely false. Anyways, as i keep saying I have the right to my own opinions and IF you you don't like them than fine but don't be a disrespectful individual and simply move along from my comments if you disagree with me fine, but that's you choice.
: Dude, Riot listens to us on the boards but why would they listen to this? Bitching and moaning and acting so entitled you think a Rioter has to respond to you won't help.
Not bitching nor am I and i'm not acting entitled. I have the right to my own opinions soo grow up and leave my thread alone.
Rioter Comments
: i am laughing so hard ta ya IDGAF WHAT YOU SAY WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
You claim to "not to give a fuck" yet you continuously try to have the last word like an undisciplined child, laugh all you want I hear it's good for you but the joke's on you bud. Anyways CY@
: no w8 your a failed bronze :D
I've been silver for the last three seasons, nice try though ALSO it's you're* not your but either way it doesn't matter because you're insult is false
: oh you still at it really , mamma's boy whahahahaha
I sincerely hope you're not an adult, if soo your parents failed.
: {{item:3075}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3194}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3193}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3102}} ?
Those are core items I'm talking about boots, why should every other champion be free to buy any pair of boots they want but rammus is forced to buy swifty boots??? Yeahh no tanks pun intended
: you clearly cannot main anything ROFL
You're clearly a disrespectful arrogant loser that lives at home with his mother
: > I demand a RIOT Employee to REPLY yeah because acting like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum is going to get you anywhere. Go sit in the corner until you calm down and try again
Well aren't you a mature person calling others 5 year olds, grow up bud lol
: > [{quoted}](name=SirGrey27,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eG1iUxiU,comment-id=0004000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-18T04:08:22.056+0000) > > No offence but your advice isn't needed please leave you're harassing me on my post My goal was not to harass you, but to assist you in accomplishing what you set out to do. If you want to attract a rioter, my advice would be to stop getting hung up on the little things and argue your point with tact and respectfulness. That said, I will respect your wishes. I hope everything turns out for the best, friend. Oh, and it's spelled offense. Just thought you should know
Other than how they are spelled and where they are used, there is no difference between offence and offense. Offense is the preferred spelling in the United States, and offence prevails in all the main varieties of English from outside the U.S. AKA Canada nice try tho
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: You realize it has been you disrespecting me this entire day right? So the question bounces back to you, did your mom teach you how to respect other people? Or is that tomorrows lesson after you wake up? Having the 2nd most Rammus mastery doesn't mean you deserve respect, respect is something that is earned, not given. Don't worry, you'll learn.
Are you done? Like legit you've been commenting on my post all day yet you're trying to accuse me of being the disrespectful one?? lol C'mon bud are you honestly that immature? Don't you have anything better to do? All you've done here is criticize me for MY opinion. You're entitled to your own opinion but that doesn't mean you're right neither does it give you the right to attempt at belittling others. I bet your account has received SEVERAL chat bans. I know this because you never shut up. AGAIN LEAVE ME FUCKING POST ALONE IF YOU DON'T AGREE !!
: Passionate is explaining your thoughts in elaborate detail and holding a convincing argument. A tantrum is blasting in all caps that you're right because you're better at X so there. Believe me I know the difference.
You must be young and naive if you think having caps lock ON means someone is having a tantrum. I very clearly explained MY thoughts regarding the rework with elaborate details with some convincing arguments that MANY have agreed with me. We're all entitled to our own opinions. Believe whatever it is you want and I'll believe whatever the fuck I want understood?
: > [{quoted}](name=SirGrey27,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eG1iUxiU,comment-id=00040000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-18T03:58:47.666+0000) > > You're definitely far from being right, anyways clearly your mother didn't teach you how to respect others soo maybe you should move back in with her. I'm going to repeat myself ONE LAST TIME. If you do not agree with my post then LEAVE or go make your own post stop trying to make yourself look smart when clearly no cares. This is my post with my opinions if you don't like it then shut up and move along. I believe I already made a post about how shouting people down and insulting them detracts from the purpose of a post on the boards. Not sure if you read that or not, but it was there. You should go back and read it. It was quite well constructed and could help you deal with this current predicament you find yourself in.
No offence but your advice isn't needed please leave you're harassing me on my post
: > Do I need to remind you he's an Armadillo not a Turtle?? The self slow may have been overdone, I'm not arguing that, I'm pointing out that shouting down everyone who opposes your opinion on the basis of your mastery rank is about as effective as trying to convince us that your skin is purple. Your skin may very well be purple but we don't give a shit. There are plenty of people who play this game who have been around since long before mastery became a thing and probably have hundreds if not thousands of hours of experience with Rammus beyond anything you have, but we don't see them complaining, because most of them adapt to change (partly because they've been forced to). I certainly understand what Rammus *WAS*, but what matters now is what Riot wants Rammus to *BECOME*, and frankly there's not anything we can realistically do about it.
Respect is earned if someone disrespects me I won't sit there and take their criticism. I'm well aware that there are many players whom played before the mastery points were in effect but if any of them were Rammus mains they would have continued to play him and climbed in the top 20 but they didn't I did.
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Lol noob. Funny. I've lived on my own now for a decade, I make my own money, I have a pretty fun life. Any other trash talking you got? Stop being mad I'm right.
You're definitely far from being right, anyways clearly your mother didn't teach you how to respect others soo maybe you should move back in with her. I'm going to repeat myself ONE LAST TIME. If you do not agree with my post then LEAVE or go make your own post stop trying to make yourself look smart when clearly no cares. This is my post with my opinions if you don't like it then shut up and move along.
: Yes I tried it out, no it isn't as bad as you claim. It is annoying that Q can be canceled by so many things now, and that's an issue on its own. That said, drop the caps lock if you want to be taken seriously. We're generally on your side but you're making it harder and harder to take you seriously with you throwing a tantrum at every comment you dislike on your thread.
Tantrums lol yeeee noo, learn the difference between being passionate about something and being childish. May I remind you that i've played Rammus everyday for the last three years I noticed A HUGE difference soo yes it is as bad as I claim it is.
: Dude, rammus is really strong now.
Rammus was always strong he didn't need any changes
: Yes, and so can anybody else who wants to (Rammus is one of the first champs I bought over 4 years ago, I'm quite familiar with how he works since long before they even added mastery to the game).
Sure you did bud lol the changes have only been out for a day and you RARELY play Rammus according to your match history soooo I doubt you actually tested everything out like I did
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Lol, why do you constantly keep spouting you're the number 2 Rammus. You play Rammus a lot we get it. People see that and stop caring, along with the caps lock shit. He speaks the truth so it is relevant. Once you've played a champion around 100 times, you basically know everything you need to know about said champion, after that it's all about the fact you love that champion. So being number 2 doesn't mean jack diddly when talking to other people who have played him enough to know him inside and out. Maybe next time you start a convo, you'll try to be in a calm manner, try sleeping it off and coming back tomorrow calmer and more reasonable.
Are you done? like seriously do you not have anything better to do? As I said earlier If you don't agree with my post then leave, no one's forcing you to read my opinion??? Also I don't think I'm a better Rammus player than most I know I am & I don't need some noobs telling me otherwise. You're clearly wasting your time because anything and everything you say is irrelevant to me. I didn't ask for your opinion; as my post says I want a Riot employee to reply not some low life loser sitting in his mother's basement.
: All that means is you play a lot of him. Doesn't mean you're that good, and certainly doesn't mean you understand game design. If anything it just shows that you are far too accustomed to the way things were, which is what makes these changes seem so awful to you. I feel for you man, I really do, since so many of my mains over the years have been reworked (forcing me to find a new one or adapt), but ranting and raving like this doesn't help anything.
No offence bud but your opinion towards my skill level is irrelevant I know what I'm capable of and I understand the game design well enough to know what a nerf is. These changes are nowhere near being a buff I'm well aware that reworking champions is part of the game but RIOT has reverted changes they've made towards champions before 60% self cc is ridiculously stupid regardless of what others think. As i've stated many times I'm a very experienced Rammus player and yes that does mean I'm a better rammus player than most what you don't seem to understand is that Rammus was originally made to be a VERY TANKY MOBILE champ; THIS update was a huge NERF to that. Do I need to remind you he's an Armadillo not a Turtle??
: He's right, and if you were as good as you claim to be you should know this stuff. Your lack of understanding of this kind of effect and the fact that you refuse to take the evidence that he's providing (which is sourced directly from Riot themselves) only serves to invalidate your opinion since it appears you are quite misinformed about some pretty major game mechanics. Regardless of how right or wrong you might be, the rest of us are forced to write this post off as someone salty about changes and not someone making a convincing argument for anything to be different.
Believe whatever the fuck you want but I tested these effects. I'm not refusing to accept anything I legitimately tested these out did you?
: Slows don't stack anymore bud, strongest slow takes effect, the others simply run out their timer in case they have a longer duration.
HAHAH SRY BUD BUT YOU'RE WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO THIS. DID YOU TRY IT OUT? BECAUSE I SPENT ALL DAY TESTING EVERYTHING OUT, RAMMUS BECOMES THREE TIMES SLOWER WHEN BEING SLOWED WHILE USING HIS DEFENSIVE BALL CURL. ALSO WHAT'S THE USE FOR POWERBALL IF TEEMO SHROOMS, JHIN TRAPS, NIDALEE TRAPS, ETC... PRETTY MUCH ANY SLOWING EFFECT CANCELS YOUR ONLY ESCAPE AND YOU CAN FORGET USING W TO LOWER THE DMG TAKEN IN THESE SITUATION BECAUSE YOU INSTANTLY CRIPPLE YOURSELF TO ANY CHAMPION, MEANING EVEN THE SLOWEST CHAMPION KLED (UNMOUNTED) CAN CATCH YOU. ALSO DID I MENTION Zz Rot Portal, Talisman of Ascension, Locket of the Iron Solari, Knight's Vow, Hextech GLP-800 AND Hextech Protobelt-01 ALL CANCEL YOUR POWERBALL but IT DOESN'T get cancelled when using Randuin's Omen, Righteous Glory or when Dropping Wards.................
6Sfool (NA)
: Also, {{item:3009}} affects self-slows, so that 60% could easily become 45% or less with masteries. 60% seems a little harsh, but that's prone to being tuned.
I SHOULDN'T BE FORCED TO BUY SWIFTY BOOTS, WHAT IF THEIR COMP IS HEAVY AP OR HEAVY AD?
: Except you have no proof that this happened other than your word while I have proof from the game developers themselves...
BUD YOUR PICTURE IS FROM TWO SEASONS AGO LOL HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TRY IT IN GAME
: Patch 5.13 http://i.imgur.com/svaQOfh.jpg {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
GOOD JOB YOU KNOW HOW TO USE GOOGLE, NOW LIKE I SAID TRY WALKING THROUGH AN ANIVIA ULT WHILE USING YOUR W AND SEE IF YOU'RE RIGHT, I KNOW YOU'RE NOT BECAUSE I TESTED IT ALREADY
Show more

SirGrey27

Level 46 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion