Stratixx (NA)
: League of legends boards is useless if riot doesn’t listen.
Rioter's egos are too fragile to admit mistakes or handle real adversity. So they just keep making skins and banning the bad people that say the no no words.
hoganftw (NA)
: If Riot can't balance TFT I don't see how they can balance League.
Riot is basically a three year old child scribbling crayons all over the wall while grinning proudly of themselves. They really are so proud of themselves and really think what they do is n e a t. And then the cash just keeps flowing in so of course they're going to keep on the way they are. I don't understand why you people cry about Riot and the way they run their game when you dump truck loads of cash into their wallets at the same time.
: Wtf is this Renekton buff
Riot keeps trolling you guys. You guys keep buying event passes/skins/prestige You guys keep complaining. You guys get trolled more. Then you guys spend more c a $ h while crying about Riot in the same breath. It's hillarious. I love this community.
Julevi (EUW)
: I mean the assumption that the company supports this act of cruelty is quite tasteless and to be honest really hasn't a place here. Mind sharing the context a bit, providing the thread where you orginally posted it?
It's not like they're currently involved in a lawsuit or anything over the very same, e x a c t thing.......or anything. You know, not like there's any reason for me to think this. Not at all.
: That topic isn't okay. Suggesting someone is okay with the promotion of that topic isn't okay. Suggesting Riot is promoting it isn't okay. I looked at the thread in question, and I do understand the concern about the vibes the comic cover gives off, but there are better ways to express those concerns than starting up a conversation about whether or not Riot is promoting sexual assault or whether or not another poster is okay with sexual assault. I should hope it's pretty apparent that the cover is intended to present a power play rather than *specifically sexual assault*, so while a conversation about whether or not it leans too far in one specific direction may be appropriate, accusing others of promoting/supporting sexual assault is *not*.
So despite not breaking any of the terms of service I still got my content removed because of "wrong think" Ok that's what I thought, just wanted to be sure. Thanks for clarifying.
Crocele (NA)
: what is wrong with the rune pages....
Small indie company guys, c'mon cut them some slack.
Keyru (NA)
: Arcade 2019 Mission List and Dates
420 Free Tokens through missions blaze it?
Spotty (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Red Mage FTS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ET0XxYi5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T04:23:45.586+0000) > > Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh... > > Yer generalizing, my friend. i literally just watched a twitch streamer (girl) who said she said guys are bad who dont offer to pay everything for them
> [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ET0XxYi5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T04:26:16.574+0000) > > i literally just watched a twitch streamer (girl) who said she said guys are bad who dont offer to pay everything for them Then you made a topic asking why "girls" expect ....... thus you generalized all girls based off one girl.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Well, you can prove me wrong if you give me the evidence that i am wrong. There's really nothing of value you provided but you only argued your opinion on the whole Akali "problem", to which i replied with a fact that you won't accept, purely out of spite. Regardless of your attitude, the truth does not change just because you want to believe in a lie. And with that, out conversation is concluded. Enjoy your ignorance, my rainbow friend.
"Tomoe Gozen used STRUGGLE" "But it had no effect!"
Rioter Comments
: It's free on Universe, sir. "I want my money back" was a f#@$ing JOKE and at time of writing this comment NOBODY'S EVEN VOTED FOR IT.
Ah, I didn't know. I wasn't able to pick up on it being a joke{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: You don't understand logic. Let me teach you a thing or two: A statement can only be TRUE or FALSE but there are conditionals that come with it. In her case, the big IF exists where Akali gets access to this mobility IFF (if and only if), you're an expert with her. This is exactly the reason why she's not spiking in winrate in our normie ELO but only in pro play. Pros can utilize her kit to minute detail. Her high mobility can only be unlocked by being extremely good as her. And that doesn't mean 10 games. This is a point i reiterated a few times already.
You can't stand being wrong, and I adore it.
: [Spoilers] Lux: Issue Nr. 2 - Feedback, Discussion and Questions
Wait is this actually for sale? Like you're actually charging people money for this garbage? I'm not sure what's more offensive or shocking? The fact Riot Wants money for this: Or the fact that people are actually paying money for it. Ya'll are a trip.
Sora Omo (NA)
: Is this cover ok?
For all the fuss and SJW politics in comics the past few years, it admittedly seems sexist having a female character chained up and rendered helpless and made to be an object of desire and power from a male character. Coming from Riot? It's disgusting and appauling, how they virtue signal and posture, then release sexist shit like this. It's filthy.
: Lux: Issue #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2019 And women are still being written and portrayed this way. Coming from Riot though? {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: Lux: Issue #2
Is this a joke?
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: If Ryze could potentially have a 100% winrate in Faker's hands but for an average joe and 99,999% of the players that's not even close to being true, with your logic, we can then postulate that when Ryze's is picked, it is virtually impossible to for his team to lose unless the player DCs. This is a propositional fallacy where you're affirming the consequent: "Akali {A} has a lot of dashes {B} in her kit, therefore Akali {A} is super mobile." This is only true if you're an expert on her, which means that for a lot of us, these dashes might not even exist. I'm not denying the existence of her mobility but that mobility only becomes apparent when you have enough mastery of Akali to micromanage her kit. Which means that this is not a bigger picture you're looking at.
Akali is not a low mobility champ. You use "fallacy" and "logic" But nothing you said changes the fact that continues to remain constant. Akali is not low mobility {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: She does. Unless you think a pro level gameplay contradicts this fact. And to this i say that the vast majority of player base don't play at that level, which means this kind of micromanaging mobility isn't available to just your average joe.
Regardless of how a player utulizes the mobility in her kit: there is mobility in her kit. Akali is not a non mobile champ. You can argue whatever detail on how well it's used or how difficult it is to achieve maximum benefit, but Akali remains a very mobile champ. I understand what *you're* saying. I'm trying to articulate my point and how it relates to what you're debating.
: > [{quoted}](name=SirHydro,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=4suM99l8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-07T20:17:21.920+0000) > > Funny how people ask Riot for years to fix their game. > > And for years Riot ignores what people as for. > > And keeps releasing new champs, that bring new problems and balance issues. > > That people start asking to be fixed or removed. > > And Riot releases 3 new skin lines, a new event, and 2 new champs back to back. Funny, it’s like the silent majority and the people with the money don’t care about boards mage and tank mains bitching.
When you use an *ad hominem* against a *strawman* you're in some otherworldy level I can't match. You win!
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Her E is conditional for the second cast and if you use it in order to create distance from your enemy, you're not using its second cast to go back in. It also has a cast time, which means it's not an instant dash away from your enemy, like Sylas' or Aatrox's is. Her E dash to shroud isn't exactly useful in the same manner as a free dash is because you can only cast your shroud at most, in front of you. That means you'd have to cast it at your feet, use E on shroud as a tether, use R2 for a big dash/execute + Q/AA in rapid succession in order for you to make it for the second E cast. This is an advanced technique that you don't see quite often, not even from pros. Shroud itself is a stealth area, not mobility. The sheer fact that you're limited to a doughnut shaped area if you want to make use of it only means you're untaragetable for point and click attacks. Linear skillshots and even AoE can still hurt you and after all the nerfs Akali has received to it, it transformed it into regular camouflage with a shimmer effect on damage taken.
And nothing you says condradicts the fact: Akali is still not low mobility.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IOIh1AlU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T19:18:50.698+0000) > > Yeah but what will that even realistically do? It knocks everyone away first so the damage won't actually apply unless they run straight at you. > > Also it doesn't feel like it'll have any practical use besides running between two bushes like old Kha R. It doesn't last long enough to be really useful in a team fight it looks like, and it looks small enough that you can't really hide in it like Akali shroud. Except the ult doesn't knock them back the full distance, and them being knocked makes it really hard to avoid the stun that should appear afterward, since ulting offensively without an ultimate would be like using Tibbers without stun.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IOIh1AlU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T19:30:15.346+0000) > > Except the ult doesn't knock them back the full distance, and them being knocked makes it really hard to avoid the stun that should appear afterward, since ulting offensively without an ultimate would be like using Tibbers without stun. I sometimes drop Tibbers on 3 passive stacks, so after Tibber's enrage wears off, I Q the enemy to stun them and let Tibber's wail on them more. Gives me more window to kite and pour on more W's and Q's while spamming E to fish for a second stun. If you can't 100-0 with a Tibber's stun they're gonna run away with low life and complain about your burst, but still survive. When I can't fully burst I'll drop Tibber's early, and realizing they aren't stunned often times people stay and eat the surprise rotation. Non stun Tibbers isn't as good as Stun Tibbers but it has its purpose and place in any decent Annie's skill set.
: > [{quoted}](name=SirHydro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GNqHu2A,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-07T21:08:43.839+0000) > > Both parts of her E grant mobility. > > The initial E cast acts like a Caitain E knock back. > > The second E cast acts like a 2nd Lee Sin Q. > > She can throw her E into her Shroud to dash to it. > > The shroud itself is mobility. > > Both casts of her Ult grant a non targeted dash. > > But you say she is low mobility. > > *Laughing my ass off* Both parts of her E grant mobility, but they move in different directions. In order to tag someone with the target-dash, you move away from them. This means that if you miss you're.. Well, not going to hurt them anymore. And if you dash towards them, it's super short ranged and you remove your non-ulti gap closing tool. Yeah, it has "200 IQ outplays" scenario of dodging a skillshot while tagging someone to dash back in, but that's pretty damn contextual. Shroud is not mobility, it's target access. It's worth noting that I **really fucking hate** new Akali, but hyperbole and misrepresenting abilities just because you dislike something does not make your argument anymore valid.
> [{quoted}](name=MorganFreemanBot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GNqHu2A,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T21:16:50.670+0000) > > Both parts of her E grant mobility, but they move in different directions. > > In order to tag someone with the target-dash, you move away from them. This means that if you miss you're.. Well, not going to hurt them anymore. And if you dash towards them, it's super short ranged and you remove your non-ulti gap closing tool. > > Yeah, it has "200 IQ outplays" scenario of dodging a skillshot while tagging someone to dash back in, but that's pretty damn contextual. > > Shroud is not mobility, it's target access. > > It's worth noting that I **really fucking hate** new Akali, but hyperbole and misrepresenting abilities just because you dislike something does not make your argument anymore valid. My point remains, the facts stand: Akali is not low mobility =)
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: Of course they have mobility and burst. Most assassins do. Akali is pretty much the only low mobility assassin, and you people complain about her tool she needs to have in order to function with low mobility.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GNqHu2A,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-07T20:18:42.572+0000) > > Of course they have mobility and burst. Most assassins do. Akali is pretty much the only low mobility assassin, and you people complain about her tool she needs to have in order to function with low mobility. Both parts of her E grant mobility. The initial E cast acts like a Caitain E knock back. The second E cast acts like a 2nd Lee Sin Q. She can throw her E into her Shroud to dash to it. The shroud itself is mobility. Both casts of her Ult grant a non targeted dash. But you say she is low mobility. *Laughing my ass off*
: The new champion looks like one of those rich girls that drink cheap vodka and are addicted to percs
She looks like she pays her bills with money she makes off "donations" from a chat/cam/streaming service. Tinder /instagram chick that never worked a day in her life, and tries to scrounge by in life by showing a bit of thigh and biting her lower lip.
: The fact they haven't hyped her up at all, teased her release or anything like that, combined with her really simple kit and theme (walmart brand melee sivir) makes me really think shes just another champ to sell skins to horny teens who want to play a girl champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Fear the Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PifBy5Fw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T20:07:35.235+0000) > > The fact they haven't hyped her up at all, teased her release or anything like that, combined with her really simple kit and theme (walmart brand melee sivir) makes me really think shes just another champ to sell skins to horny teens who want to play a girl champion. I agree, the way she changes elements will make "for neat and interesting skin ideas/designs!" But as far as gameplay...............
CytheGuy (NA)
: Because that's EXACTLY what I wanted to hear /s
Riot is *so proud of themselves*
: Before the circlejerk abuot the new champion grows too powerful
Funny how people ask Riot for years to fix their game. And for years Riot ignores what people as for. And keeps releasing new champs, that bring new problems and balance issues. That people start asking to be fixed or removed. And Riot releases 3 new skin lines, a new event, and 2 new champs back to back.
: Qiyana says "me" about 15 times during this one video
She sounds just like Neeko. Let's make a champ with some foreign accent and then give them snarky and offensive lines of dialouge. I agree, I don't want this champ. Fuck her. Deisgn and aesthetics wise, I'd rather have a wasp orgy in my eye socket.
: Do Qiyana and Taliyah Look Alike?
Looks more like a Sivir ripoff
Saezio (EUNE)
: Missions not progressing...again
: I'm liking the direction that they're taking with sylas
I don't believe they'll be able to balance their new champs properly. They are flawed from the core up from a basic design stand point. Number tweaks aren't gonna put out these dumpster fires. But it'll be amusing to see how many years/patches this will continue for.
Saianna (EUNE)
: I still disagree with you calling a ability going on CD a drawback. It makes no sense no matter how you'll try to dress it.
I admire and respect your ability to disagree with me without insulting me. Have a nice day =)
: _Fizz is NOT invulnerable during Play/Trickster. Things like Ignite, Malzahar Maelefic Visions, Teemo and Cass's dot poison, Karma's W tether Lb's tether, will still damage Fizz while he's UNTARGETABLE._ This is nitpicking, Its also known as a strawman, a type of logical fallacy you use thru the rest of this post _It also costs (gasp) mana. A looot of mana_ Everyone has mana concerns, That doesn't mean anything past level 6, once you start building items. If you have mana problems you either gonna build a mana item, or bring Manaflow band, sometimes both. Its a standard part of gameplay to adjust for your characters weaknesses. _Rengar's ult has no drawback, since he can use it and not even have to go in to affect the enemy team, thus no drawback, no risk. Fizz's E has risk. So really, this is a poor example for you to use._ Rengars base Ult cooldown is 100 seconds without CDR. Fizz's E's base cooldown is 16 seconds. Some quick math means unless Rengars ult is more than 6.25 times more powerful than Fizz's E Its still about equal to his E. _Ekko doesn't become Untargetable, or Invulnerable during his ult. It's a blink, and a heal, and his sheild is probably involved, and it nukes for massive damage. _ Ekko in the exact moment he presses R gains a gold health bar preventing him from dying in that moment. The description of his ability reads _"After 0.75 seconds, Ekko travels to his hologram's location, becoming **untargetable** during the transportation, dealing magic damage to surrounding enemies on arrival and power healing himself."_ So to paraphrase you earlier _"The fact that you believe this is evidence how very little you know about Ekko"_ _So Rek'sai's R out performs Fizz's E. And it's her Ult. Seems fair._ Reksai's Base cooldown is again 100 seconds. Rek'sai's ult on the other hand is not 6 times more powerful than Fizz's E in anything other than range. Doesn't seem as fair now, huh. _Her ult grants her a sheild and a massive gap closer. However, it neither makes her Untargetable nor Invulnerable. She gains Stealth on evolved E, but at no point does Kai'sa beecome Invulnerable. Again, you demonstrate your lack of knowledge of the game, and are talking about things you don't understand._ I said these character have _"two maybe 3 of these effects as their ULTIMATES"_ Its a gap closer and allows her to burst for massive damage, therefore 2 of the aforementioned benefits. _ Xayah using R has even less drawback then Fizz using his E. I'll also use this chance to mention Fizz's E mana costs are on part with Ultimates._ The problem was never mana concerns. The problem is he has this ult like ability that's 8.75 times better than anyone else's ultimate(Compared to Xayahs ult this time). And to mention it again, Mana consumption is not a drawback on a character for anything more than early game. Conservation is an inherent part of gameplay. _He does not become Untargetable. Impairing the enemies vision with Darkness does not remove their ability to target him within range._ Nearsighted is a massive debuff, It prevents any autotargeting abilities outside of the reduced visual range, blocking things like Cait and Shens ultimates, The use of teleport on minions, and other vision reliant abilities. _It is, however, a gnarly gap closer! It's ten times the Gap Closer that Fizz's E is_ It also happens to be almost 10 times the base cooldown of fizz's E, making it useful once a fight, if they can burst faster than anyone unfriendly near your target can. Its harder to use in teamfights as anything but an engage or a kill catcher as someones fleeing the fight, Something that will get you killed depending on how the fight turned out. _So does Vlad's W pool. Akali's Shroud did the same thing, actually it used to be worse! Yasuo's R puts him out side of Turret range. Pantheon's PASSIVE can block a Turret shot, and it resets on each W and every 3-4 auto's/Q's. Oh, might as well say any champ with Untargetability can do the same thing, because they can. Zhonya's can be bought by anyway. Stopwatch is even cheaper. What is your point?_ Vlads and Akali's W's dont do burst damage. Yasuo's R can still get him stuck under tower for 2 shots, and Pantheons passive can be circumvented by just hitting him before the tower shot lands. Fizz on the other hand can dive and flash out having taken no damage and spending comparable less mana and time. Panth is still gonna take about 12 seconds to reset his passive unless hes mid combat. _No one has seen that. That is hyperbole. That's akin to saying "Ashe Ult is op because it does two billion dmg" It's wrong, it's silly, it's exageratted, and no one is going to take you seriously or put any weight or validity to your arguments. This doesn't serve your debate at all, so don't do stuff like this._ This one is in no way hyperbole, The screenshot was several years ago (about two or three if i remember) and was a combination of him landing his E and R (and maybe Q) simultaneously in late game, I was playing sivir with full build, Back then she only had about 1.8k late game bc the health meta used to be lower. I was trying to find the picture but i cant because of the some 11k memes (That's not an exaggeration) piled up on my old computer. Ill try to track the screenshot down but that was in no way an exaggeration, That one legitimately happened.
*No one has seen that. That is hyperbole. That's akin to saying "Ashe Ult is op because it does two billion dmg" It's wrong, it's silly, it's exageratted, and no one is going to take you seriously or put any weight or validity to your arguments. This doesn't serve your debate at all, so don't do stuff like this. This one is in no way hyperbole,* You cannot do 2,300 dmg in 0.0 seconds. It is hyperbole. I gave you a chance, and it's clear now you're just an unskilled player that has no idea what they are talking about. The rest of your retort is riddled with logical fallacies. You don't even know what a Starwman is, you incorrectly claim I'm using one in my points. Sorry, but it seems you think a strawman is a "Clever way of winning an argument" but unfortunately it requires you to A) Know what a Strawman is and B) Your opponent actually using one. You don't understand what it is, and I never used one. May you get rekt by Fizz every game you face him, since you refuse to improve =) {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SirHydro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cyZ8uyR5,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-05-30T16:28:28.407+0000) > > Remember all this when Mord gets hot fixed =) You mean when Riot either releases the champion overtuned and then has to nerf him you'll rub it in my face or Riot undertunes him, hotfix buffs him, and then immediately nerfs him you'll rub it in my face =) The point I was trying to make is that, while it looks like some unbalanceable nightmare on the outside, it's not overly different from a number of current mechanics and monkey NA players need to chill out. Give it some time, and wait before posting about how the ultimate is some unbalanceable mess.
Man.....I don't think I'm a monkey {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Saianna (EUNE)
: > Two things wrong with this so far: Fizz is NOT invulnerable during Play/Trickster. This is just some nitpicking. > The second thing wrong, is that his E has no drawbacks, when in fact it has more than one. First off, simply using it means that he won't be able to use it again for (at best, maxed rank and cd) 12 seconds. this is just pain stupid. Every ability, without any CD resets, once used goes on cooldown. It's not a drawback. Not gonna bother reading the rest, cause i'm not even all that interested in the topic.
Some abilities have no Mana costs (Energy) Some abilities have NO cost (Think Garen) Some abilities have such low cooldown/mana costs there is no drawback to using them. So.........yes. It is a drawback. Power budget going into a high cooldown expensive move has a drawback, where low budget spammable moves don't have much if any drawback. Hence them being spammable. You admit to being wrong and refusing to inform yourself. I appreciate you for reading what you did, and trying. I'm not saying Fizz isn't annoying, or a turd to kill. Have a nice day.
: Katarina is so underwhelming to play now
She was killing Zoe and all of Riot's recent new lil favorite releases, so she had to get put in place so the new champs could "thrive".
: Fizz's E is far to overpowered
You're wrong about a few things, and that just tells me your opinion is skewered. No wonder you get bodied by Fizz mid, you don't even understand several things about him. So let me point out where your wrong, and explain why you need to actually git gud, and that it isn't Fizz being too strong =) Bear with me, open up your mind. *Fizz's Flip renders him Untargetable, Invulnerable, allows him to close distance, and does damage with no drawbacks.* Two things wrong with this so far: Fizz is NOT invulnerable during Play/Trickster. Things like Ignite, Malzahar Maelefic Visions, Teemo and Cass's dot poison, Karma's W tether Lb's tether, will still damage Fizz while he's UNTARGETABLE. The fact that you believe this is evidence how very little you know about Fizz. And we all know how people complaining about things they don't understand go. You blame your loss on Fizz being "over powered" yet you don't even understand how Fizz works. Surely your lack of knowledge on Fizz contributed to your loss? The second thing wrong, is that his E has no drawbacks, when in fact it has more than one. First off, simply using it means that he won't be able to use it again for (at best, maxed rank and cd) 12 seconds. Just like Blitz's Q, a Fizz without his E is much different than a Fizz with his E up. A Blitz that just missed his Q is a joke until it's back up. A Blitz with his Q up is terrifying and a threat. By sheer virtue of using his E Fizz puts himself at risk. (Small note: Yes Fizz can use his E as a gap closer. But no, he doesn't. That's what his Q is for. He has two possible gap closers, but only 1 Escape. Good Fizz players gap close with Q, and escape with E. Since using Q to escape requires a targetable enemy unit behind you to dash through) It also costs (gasp) mana. A looot of mana. And other champs have cooldowns and mana costs, and for those champs they matter too. You don't seem to realize how incredibly taxing a 90 mana cost spell at RANK ONE is. Fizz pays a massive chunk of resources in mana to use every single E. So onto your next point. *Each of these status's/effects are powerful enough to be considered ults on some characters. Kayle, Twitch, Rengar, Khazix, Ekko, Rek'sai, Kai'sa, Xayah, Nocturne, Etc. have two maybe 3 of these effects as their ULTIMATES, Ekko being the only one with all 4.* Now, I already pointed out that Fizz is NOT Invulnerable during E, so we can go ahead and take out Kayle. To be honest I'm even sure why you put Twitch here, since his stealth (Untargetability) is on his Q, he isn't Invulnerable, not sure a range increase helps to "close distance" and "does damage with no drawbacks" isn't true since Twitch can atually MISS with his bolts fired during his Ult since they don't track and go in straight lines. Right, that leaves Ults that make the user Untargetable, gap close, and "does dmg wtih no drawbacks"(Which I'll say out right is wrong, since in order to dmg the enemy with Fizz E you have to be in melee range, and thus you are in range to be retaliated upon. There are drawbacks wether you notice them or not) Rengar: Makes him Untargetable for a substantial period of time. Rengar can move during this period, reposition, cover great distances, and gets bonuses and buffs to his next attack, and an automatic passive leap. This isn't even everything his ult does, since using it can make the entire enemy team back off and play differently. But this all seems fair for an ult. Fizz's time window of Untargetability is nothing compared to the length of Rengar's ult. Rengar's gap close is vastly superior to Fizz's range on E. Rengar's ult has no drawback, since he can use it and not even have to go in to affect the enemy team, thus no drawback, no risk. Fizz's E has risk. So really, this is a poor example for you to use. Khazix: Can go Untargetable two, up to THREE times. Entering stealth, procing his passive and Duskblade, as well as Sudden Impact Rune. Fizz goes Untargetable once. Khazix can be even harder to get to than Fizz. Khazix can go Untargetable 2-3 things, plus he has a JUMP, that gets extra range when evolved, and RESETS on kills/takedowns, making him HARDER to hit and get to. Another bad example, Khazix is actually harder to pin down than Fizz. You're not arguing your own points well so far. Ekko: Ekko doesn't become Untargetable, or Invulnerable during his ult. It's a blink, and a heal, and his sheild is probably involved, and it nukes for massive damage. I have no idea how you even compare Fizz E to Ekko's R, let alone how you want me to believe this supports your argument either. What? Rek'sai: Goes Untargetable just like Fizz E, for longer period of time. The gap close is also far greater than Fizz's E. Plus Rek'sai can gap close with Burrowed E as well. So Rek'sai's R out performs Fizz's E. And it's her Ult. Seems fair. What's your point? Kai'sa: Her ult grants her a sheild and a massive gap closer. However, it neither makes her Untargetable nor Invulnerable. She gains Stealth on evolved E, but at no point does Kai'sa beecome Invulnerable. Again, you demonstrate your lack of knowledge of the game, and are talking about things you don't understand. Frankly, you're making wrong points. This is me pointing out the fact you are wrong, and explaining why you are wrong. Xayah: The only parts you're comparing here is the Invulnerability. So I'll bring up the area of effect and cone is far superior and deadlier than Fizz's E. Xayah using R has even less drawback then Fizz using his E. I'll also use this chance to mention Fizz's E mana costs are on part with Ultimates. Sooo.....why are we saying Fizz E is overpowered. Because Xayah R? Nocturne: He does not become Untargetable. Impairing the enemies vision with Darkness does not remove their ability to target him within range. Nocturne is Invulnerable to Spells when is spellsheild is up but that's not his ult. It is, however, a gnarly gap closer! It's ten times the Gap Closer that Fizz's E is. Bad choice to compare, since Nocturne's R basically curb stomps every aspect of Fizz's E. Not making your points that well. Not selling them to me. So all those champs, that have Ultimates and mechanics put into their power budget, and Fizz gets watered down similarities to an Ultimate move on a basic ability, with the same Mana as an Ultimate ability, long cooldowns, and similar power budget to basic abilities? Right.....seems like that's how things were intended to be. You brought up all those champs and I point out how each of those champs Ult's also brings either more or better of what Fizz's E does, or entirely new and unique things that Fizz's E can't do. Let's move on, and address more of your grievances with Fizz. *Fizz having all that as an ability with a 12 second CD is waaaaaaaaaaaay too overpowered no mater how you look at it. The ability has no drawbacks to use that aren't just basic problems every character has (Like CD or Mana consumption) and does far too much considering the rest of his kits damage.* If Fizz is maxing his E, to do all this magical "tons of damage" you're talking about, than his Q and his W wil not be hitting as hard. If Fizz is maxing Q, his E's aren't hitting this hard. If you want to argue at higher lvls when he can max his E and his Q, that's a point where everyone is doing the same, maxing more than 1 ability, reaching near to full builds, ect, and as you say yourself becomes a moot point. If he uses it, wether the trade went his way or not, he still pays the mana cost (very high) and gets the cooldown. Plus, if he wants the slow, or the larger AoE, he has to wait on his Pole and drop naturally to get it. If Fizz activates Tricker, he hops off the pole, his AoE is much smaller, and he doesn't apply the slow. The risk and drawback is the skill expression in landing Playful, which is harder, as opposed to landing Trickster, which is easier but less rewarding. Walk out of his E AoE and stop standing in it. The "rest of his kit's damage" only comes with Items and Skill Points. Only his E has a good Base dmg value. *Everyone here has seen a fizz throw his ult and flip simultaneously and destroy your HP in 0.0 seconds. I have an actual screenshot of him doing 2.3K in 0.0 on a match i wasn't behind on.* No one has seen that. That is hyperbole. That's akin to saying "Ashe Ult is op because it does two billion dmg" It's wrong, it's silly, it's exageratted, and no one is going to take you seriously or put any weight or validity to your arguments. This doesn't serve your debate at all, so don't do stuff like this. *The reason i mention his Untargetable status with his ult because it renders him invincible from tower damage as well.* So does Vlad's W pool. Akali's Shroud did the same thing, actually it used to be worse! Yasuo's R puts him out side of Turret range. Pantheon's PASSIVE can block a Turret shot, and it resets on each W and every 3-4 auto's/Q's. Oh, might as well say any champ with Untargetability can do the same thing, because they can. Zhonya's can be bought by anyway. Stopwatch is even cheaper. What is your point? *Its problem is the Invaun status when he uses it, The fact hes completely invincible in the two seconds hes moving makes it too OP.* It's essential to his Kit. It's his escape. An assassin without an Escape either needsd durability to poke and all in, or the raw damage to burst down their target before they blow up. If Fizz didn't have Untargetability on his E, Riot would compensate his loss of abiilty to get out of a Fight or drop the back line but frontloading more dmg onto him. So he can succeed at taking out his target, and then he dies. I still have more to say, I want to type up closing thoughts on how and why Fizz is managable and isn't problematic. And if anything, the issue with him isn't on his E at all. All of Fizz's moves are skill shots and can be dodged except for his W. You can dash or flash or use any kind of hop or such to actually avoid his Q, and it should be clear that it's possible to dodge the AoE of his E or the linear skill shot of his R. But before I type up anymore I want to give you a window to read what I've said so far, and to respond.
Mowgli IV (EUNE)
: Joke, did I said Patch 9.11? Sorry, Joke.
Moody P (NA)
: You should not be using your whole combo against Fizz if you know his E is up unless you hit him with hard CC and can guarantee the rest. E is his only way of wave clearing and pushing the wave so he is vulnerable to being shoved in pre6. If he uses it to clear then you have 12 seconds to attack him virtually for free as he is down his main gap close and damage tool.
I don't know what you or other's are talking about when you say E is his only way of wave clear. For one, Fizz clears just like Annie with getting resets off of his W. It's why I start W first in lane, I can hit 2-3 before my enemy laner by clapping last hits with it. Plus, WHY would you use your ESCAPE to wave clear? I see a Fizz E on the minion wave, I immediately jump on his ass and curb stomp him. Because he wasted his Playful/Trickster to WAVE CLEAR. He can't wave clear if I win a trade and force him to back, or simply kill him out right because he DOESN'T HAVE HIS ESCAPE. I repeat. Any Fizz E'ing a minion wave deserved to get 100-0'd and then listen to them cry about how their enemy is OP. You blow a valuable Cooldown to farm, no matter who you play as, you deserve the punishment. Plus I max Q first and go Electrocute, so I front load all of my damage. By the time I Q in, auto, and w, I've proc'd Electrocute and already won the trade. I reserve E to chase and finish the kill if they are low. Or just to E away and avoid trade back dmg and reset. There's no point in priming Q with your W since they changed the way his W works and you no longer have to "cook" it. Keeping low points in E also keeps it mana cost down, so the lane pattern goes like this: Last hit creeps with W. If Electrocute and all q, w, and e are up, go in for Q, auto, W trade. E out to keep your HP up, E after them to finish them off, or if you can, just walk away and hold E if you don't need it. Post 6 same thing applies, except you pull up R hit box, taunt/joke to lure enemy closer, then throw the ult. If you pull up the indicator before you use the animation to taunt or joke, you can throw ult without leaving the animation to pull up Indicator. The cast time is so quick, people see me lay back on the ground as Fizz to taunt, and before they get halfway up to me to punish me they are holding a fish in their hands and a fin is circling them. This is when they are at about 60% hp, so the follow up garuntees the kill. Please, let me lane vs a Fizz using e to wave clear. Miss me with that weak shit.
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sherogarth,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cyZ8uyR5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-27T20:57:52.092+0000) > > **Problem No. 1 "A worthy oponent."** > Lets face the sad truth. How often will we see {{champion:82}} willingly targeting feed {{champion:266}} / {{champion:24}} / {{champion:11}}... with his ult? > Do you know who will be targeted insted? Champions that cant defend themselves and cant run away. > "Lets challenge this {{champion:350}} / {{champion:16}} / {{champion:40}} / 0/10 {{champion:157}} , they definitely looks like a good and fair fight." There's little value in taking a support AND yourself out of the game. On top of that the only stats you receive are base stats. > **Problem No. 2 "What happens in death realm stays in death realm... unless we are premade."** > Imagine a simple situation. You play on top vs {{champion:82}}. You killed him already and you are ahead in cs, he is no threat to you. You just spotted enemy jungler, {{champion:120}}, heading toward toplane so you turn around to evacuate to your turrent but then Morde ults you. He is not engaging you, he knows he cant win... but he can wait for his premade jungler to take good position on the other side. What do you do? Fight him? Even if you win there is his teammate waiting for you. Well, you can at last count on that his teammate will not know where you will reappear, right? Worng, they are on voice chat so he knows exactly where you are. GG fair duel. That's part of playing vs. him. You can't say Lissandra is unbalanced because she can use her ultimate in coordination with a jungler. Anyone can, especially if it's a crowd control type. Also, I imagine while he's there he can't see or deliver pings either. > **Problem No. 3 "Scrifacial {{champion:82}}"** > Another sitauation. You hard carry your team... 20/3/5 on {{champion:11}}, feels good. Just one more teamfight and the game game is yours. You go in and... poof, you are stuck in this death realm with this useless 0/10 "support" {{champion:82}} that went full tank.... How long will it take to kill him? 4-5s max. Once you are done with him you ready yourself to go into the teamfight... but your team is gone. Without it's only carry your teammates were decimated in seconds. Enemy team "traded" one support for one extermally feed carry. A worthy trade. ? How is this a problem. Mordekaiser will be decimated before he even gets remotely close to you, unless he gets off a good flank or your positioning is shit. And in this case what's to stop a crowd control tank or support from doing the exact same thing? > **Problem No. 4 "Left to die"** > And last situation. You and 2 other members of your team ecounter 4 members of enemy team (dragon/herald fight or whatever). Your team disengages and everyone is almost safe but then enemy {{champion:82}} ults you. This leaves 2 v 3 on the outside... your team decides to run for thier lives and leave you for certain death once you reappear, even if you menage to kill Morde there are 3 enemies waiting for you (or they are Irons and decide to go back 2v3 to save you... and all 3 of you die :D). And then you die because part of the utility in his old is trapping you. > One last thing... imagine all this in Proplay. Pros are gonna hate this champ. > Not that i care about esport nowadays anyway. If the range is too long, that's one thing, but you don't like legitimate and interesting uses for his ult because they punish your bad play or give Mordekaiser some flexibility outside of being a damage machine.
Remember all this when Mord gets hot fixed =)
Sherogarth (EUNE)
: Lets face it: Mordekaiser's ult will become a balancing nightmare.
I like how they gave the ult they wanted to give J4/Camille to Mord, instead of actually rework him. I think it's offensive and shameful Riot lacked the creativity to even give him anything knew. They just threw an idea they havn't been able to use in a few years onto Mord. Yummi is basically the result of people wanting a champion version of Kyko/other star gaurdian pets. "Would this be such a cute idea!" Changes made for the sake of change always fail. Riot fails to realize this. They really put their foot in their mouths with this Mord "rework" It's laughable. It's a joke. I'm amused.
Saianna (EUNE)
: They don't act surprised. They are surprised. I'd make a joke about 'somthing hiring baboons something something" but moderators are really trigger happy, so i won't make the joke.
It isn't a joke if it's true.
yukumari (NA)
: Riot is sending mixed messages with Janna.
I personally get a kick out of watching Riot compmlain about a champ being weak or underused, and buff something. Then watching Riot turn around and complain about same champ being too dominating and nerfing something else to "bring them back in line" It's hillarious watcing Riot try to put out a fire with a hammer and then calling Animal Rescue to try to put the fire out when they fail.
: Ok, yuumi now isnt as bad as i said she was
She is new, different, and can be f u n to play. All other supports are objectively better, but be honest here........Riot can't balance this game and gave up trying so might as well have fun and just let the match making force you into the 50/50 win rate.
Cowseed (NA)
: You don't _have_ to carry. Starving your enemy laner, especially a kill dependent one, and providing utility is enough to win.
Tell me how Boneplating 3 doran rings Lux stops Zed from roaming top or bot.
: don't you have something better to do than to reply to a dead thread?
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xd9ObHpW,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-05-23T14:03:18.553+0000) > > don't you have something better to do than to reply to a dead thread? Didn't you have something better to do than to cry online about your lack of skill and familiarity with a champ?
: So far, I'm thinking there are 3 paths for Keystone selection, Guardian, Summon Aery, and HoB + SB (There are obviously more, but these are the three that I have tried and found at least somewhat effective so far). Guardian is the most defensive because it is easily paired with Revitalize for larger shields and it is reliably proc'd. You're ALWAYS in range with your carry and it is triggered by receiving damage. Summon Aery is the mid ground because the shields aren't as large but are more frequent. However, they are sometimes wasted. On the other hand, you are more capable of safely applying Aery for damage with Q. I think the downside of both of these is that neither of these really encourage you to ever leave your carry. Hail of Blades + Shield Bash does this, and is therefore the more aggressive option. It might not be the best, but my main reason for sharing this is that I think it is a surprisingly effective option that I don't think most people have considered. Note: I said "decent" not "great" lol
I've found taking Comet, starting Reillable Potion + Dark Seal, and maxing W can make for a Yummi that actually does *a little dmg* and if you play really safe (Like even safe for Yummi levels safe) you can steadily build up AP and keep it. Buy Rod of Ages, and let empowered Q's slow make hitting the Comet easier. I've also gotten used to being more active with Yummi's ult. I'll W to different allies to keep myself in the best position to hit the waves, and I'll Detatch in a heart beat if I need my own movement to ensure more waves hit. Pop passive auto attack and hop back on ally with the sheild and use Q that's off CD. I also hold onto Exhaust and save it to use on enemies that are recoverying from Ult's root. Seems to be what works best for me, so far, with Yummi. It feels unintuitive, but I've had the most fun playing her this way. Abysmal Mask is also working well for her, and I'm starting to buy Twin Shadows now.
: is ahri a noob trap champion?
*Runs OOM and complains they can't use spells* Really? I recall when I run OOM. Solves the problem. GitGud.
: Decent Yuumi Strat
You're mising out on Aery and Nimbus Cloak this way. The HoB+Shield Bash synergy is interesting, but is what it offers a better alternative to going, say, Aery+Revitalize?
Show more

SirHydro

Level 166 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion