Rockman (NA)
: do people actually like Breath of FIre
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tdRHbQ2V,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-19T04:55:47.618+0000) > > I spent 3 hours to get my first teammate that has actual spells. > > I basically auto battled for 3 hours, grinding till i had enough levels to kill the first two bosses. > > what kind of spawn of satan would do this We talking about the orginal (first one)? Dragon Quarter? I personally liked III...but not the desert part.
Rioter Comments
: I don't get what with the ego problems of some players. It's just a game.
There are many reasons why people are like this. Can be a bad using streak. Could have been flamed last match so holds a grudge unto other people. Spoiled little s****s who were taught they were "special and the best and can't do no wrong" from their parents growing up. And many more! Ego stems from a superiority complex if you want a long and short of it.
CLG ear (NA)
: qiyana
Didn't care for her, sure, shes cute, but I'm not a thigh guy. Also hate her personality.
: Can we get a new Illaoi skin?
Well have an idea what you would want the new skin to be...?
: Why do i keep getting put with bad teammates
"Blame ones self before their team" Luck of the draw can put you in a disadvantage...changing play style can help make a difference when it is needed.
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NPBwhwEB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T16:07:34.225+0000) > > Support and Jungle get blamed the most (unsure which is more), then ADC, then top, then Mid. > > I tend to just ignore them. imo Support has to make enormous macro mistakes to deserve the blame, when its usually ADC being bad at their role. Im talking Yuumi not managing mana or curving her Qs, not detaching, not auto attacking Sorakas autoing minions 24/7 Drafting Ashe etc. Borderline inting/trolling levels of bad plays
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NPBwhwEB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-15T16:31:39.758+0000) > > imo Support has to make enormous macro mistakes to deserve the blame, when its usually ADC being bad at their role. > Im talking Yuumi not managing mana or curving her Qs, not detaching, not auto attacking > Sorakas autoing minions 24/7 > Drafting Ashe > > etc. > Borderline inting/trolling levels of bad plays Or getting out of position and get punished is one. Then...repeating it and wonder ya die. That goes for ADC and Supports. (I main Support and I seen some dive happy ADCs who just suddenly jump in and get mad at me XD no signals, no warnings, just boom they run in O_o then get mad when I don't go in) But I seen bad supports do that same thing so eh. All mindset I guess.
BradBen (NA)
: League of Legends is boring
Don't play it if it bores you. Not saying that as some trolley comment. Play something you do enjoy.
: I would support this. It's very annoying to have to save a ward for Pyke in the laning phase just so he can't duck into a bush and gain 20% hp in the middle of a fight. Kench at least has to pull out for 5 seconds or waste it all on a crappy shield, Pyke just goes into a bush with oracles and laughs.
> [{quoted}](name=RIP Tahm Kench,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-15T15:01:53.255+0000) > > I would support this. It's very annoying to have to save a ward for Pyke in the laning phase just so he can't duck into a bush and gain 20% hp in the middle of a fight. > > Kench at least has to pull out for 5 seconds or waste it all on a crappy shield, Pyke just goes into a bush with oracles and laughs. So *laughs in Pyke* fits this
msoboh (EUNE)
: URF IN ARAM
...I rather have a stroke...which that would incur from that mode.
Nhika (NA)
: Frustrating to be a TRYHARD player in ranked...
Just get a champ that requires no thoughts and nuking... So get flash. And A insta kill assassin or mage.
Tailypo (NA)
: outplays are so fkn rare in this game. 9/10 the player that wins a 1v1 is the one that got fed early, and everyone knows it.
> [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6EkntYGA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T15:34:27.220+0000) > > outplays are so fkn rare in this game. 9/10 the player that wins a 1v1 is the one that got fed early, and everyone knows it. No such thing as outplays. Outplays require planning and skill. Not flash in and nuke/ult. Or like you said...being fed to the point where ya cant do anything against them.
: Kai can either be an early game assassin or a late game hypercarry, not both
Only ever played her in Aram, I make her a Sniper XD and anyone gets close I needle them up XD But I seen how bad it is to deal with her in Rift...Even I had to deal with her a few times. Had a Jinx and Kai'sa in bot once...was a nightmare. No CC needed :|
: Why does the jg always get blamed?
Support and Jungle get blamed the most (unsure which is more), then ADC, then top, then Mid. I tend to just ignore them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rNuAHdqz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-14T15:19:04.727+0000) > > Lets say for the sake of Argument that Riot (or Tencent your pick) is intentionally trying to kill the game. > The ONLY valid reason any company does this is to lower the games asking price so they can sell the rights to someone else. > > But such maneuvers ONLY work if the currently holders of the game are seeing the game failing so financially bad to the point they just want to cut the loses and still want to make a return via selling the rights while they still can. > This is a known maneuver big companies do. If they cant find a seller, well they cut their losses then and there. > > This would be the ONLY reason they would intentionally be kill their game. Get the value of the game to plummet to sell it off before the end of the year quarter. Lol, what even are you going on about.... This man is saying the game is dying, which actually is a fact, and I could prove it just look up the ranked playerbase for NA. There is a reason Riot Games doesn't boast their huge numbers anymore. And he was stating his opinion that this season is a dumpsterfire, which is also true. SO many people have quit due to Season 9 and complaints about matchmaking/balance/smurfing/banning are rampant.
> [{quoted}](name=piiswrong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rNuAHdqz,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-14T20:45:47.812+0000) > > Lol, what even are you going on about.... This man is saying the game is dying, which actually is a fact, and I could prove it just look up the ranked playerbase for NA. There is a reason Riot Games doesn't boast their huge numbers anymore. And he was stating his opinion that this season is a dumpsterfire, which is also true. SO many people have quit due to Season 9 and complaints about matchmaking/balance/smurfing/banning are rampant. Please read OP's first sentence; "It seems like Riot is intentionally TRYING to kill their own game. I have no idea why."
: Am I at a "disadvantage" if I try to learn multiple champs at once?
Depends...if you take the game way to serious and or play rank...At first its good to learn a few champs, see what fits your play style best...but then you double down on that champ all the way. Then realize the meta champs and meta builds are where its at then spend all your times learning them or stick to your champ/style and get demolished. BUT...if you play this game just to have fun and just want to be versatile and not be a meta slave. Then no, there is no real disadvantage.
: why do youtubers try to use "anonymity" as a selling point for VPN sponsorships?
Its a 'buzz word' for people who like to browse the web and make them paranoid they are being watched everywhere they go on the web. The idea is to inflict paranoia/fear into getting people to buy their brand... Like how some food says "Doesn't have X" Makes people go "Omg does that mean this supposed harmful chemical is in other food!? I better buy items that don't have X" Fear tactics is a powerful tool my friend. P.S They also promote the that you can go to region restricted sites along with being anonymous
: League of legends WILL die soon
Lets say for the sake of Argument that Riot (or Tencent your pick) is intentionally trying to kill the game. The ONLY valid reason any company does this is to lower the games asking price so they can sell the rights to someone else. But such maneuvers ONLY work if the currently holders of the game are seeing the game failing so financially bad to the point they just want to cut the loses and still want to make a return via selling the rights while they still can. This is a known maneuver big companies do. If they cant find a seller, well they cut their losses then and there. This would be the ONLY reason they would intentionally be kill their game. Get the value of the game to plummet to sell it off before the end of the year quarter.
: > [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0YaLrq42,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T16:19:28.298+0000) > > Save them for rank 6 and rank 7 so you don't have to spend BE. I mostly play ARAM so most of my Masteries aren't anywhere near that high, to much breadth not enough depth
> [{quoted}](name=rastarogue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0YaLrq42,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T16:25:11.875+0000) > > I mostly play ARAM so most of my Masteries aren't anywhere near that high, to much breadth not enough depth I try to have at least 3 Shards of each Champion. 1 for Requiring, 2 for the mysteries. Any past those initial 3 gets disenchanted for BE.
Jbels (NA)
: Tanks die way too quickly and have way too few options
Personally. A fix could be as simple (Well..not simple for the Riot Coders with their spaghetti coding skills). Lets say you are a mage...and you going against a tank with lots of MR gear...Magic Pen would be great against them...but makes your power weak against none MR enemies... It should be a decision of "Should I down Squishes and go AP Dmg...or should I down Tanks with Magic Pen...or should I mix it to be viable a bit in each spot." M. Pen punishes MR users, but has little impact against none/low MR M. Dmg punishes no MR users, but does little against MR uses. To make it simple: Pen Punishes MR, the more MR the more dmg Pen will do via ignoring a % of the enemies MR. This is why M. Pen would be useless to squishes as it only does % dmg based on MR, low MR means low damage from the M. Pen. I use this sort of thing in the game I am making, and as far as the balancing goes for it, it kinda works out. That's how I know how to fix that tank issue XD
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Alternate Universe Skin Set (Reverse)
: Anime
They won't do it...and if they did it just be Yas, Lux, Ezreal, Arhi...you know the champions that they make a lot of money on... There be a huge bias on them always (or mostly) winning in the anime... And God Forbid we have a Superman vs Goku type of problem where people go "Champion X shouldn't have lost to Champion Z!" Rather it be favoritism amongst the staff or the audience about their favorite champ. There will be flame wars over it. Thus the outrage would force the staff to cease the anime because man/woman children can't handle the show for the fun it was meant to be because it be damaging to the business.
Juice (EUNE)
: How about we nerf Teleport or remove it completely?
{{summoner:4}} Watch all the people actually have to get good with this summon spell gone.
: I see your point here. Maybe it would be different if they actually moderated reports instead of leaving it up to an incomplete AI.
> [{quoted}](name=Squid Squared,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mGENPbgO,comment-id=001900000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T20:04:32.188+0000) > > I see your point here. Maybe it would be different if they actually moderated reports instead of leaving it up to an incomplete AI. Expecting people to do their jobs is a pipe dream. They'll either be a skeleton crew...or they just wont bother.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Remove turret plates from bot lane turrets.
I would just say heavily nerf gold gained or remove the gold completely.
: Garen losing to Diana 1v1
...Care to explain why Garen should be able to win a 1v1 against Diana? Rather then just saying "he should".
: Slow clap for the boards.
Ezreal is known as a "Basic Bitch". Easy in and out flash (and they always carry the flash summon spell) Long range and does lots of damage. Using melee items like Ice Gauntlets makes it hard to escape or catch up to him. (especially with those flashes). But a lot of that can be said about any "mobile" champion. The issue with Ezreal is no matter how hard Riot tries to kick Ezreal from the meta, the items he can synergism with keeps him in the meta, no matter what they do in spite of his changes or items changed directly because of him. Someone will find something to make him powerful in do time, no worries. Hence why hes a "Basic Bitch".
: "Kennen can't instakill you"
I always saw Kennen as a crappy champion, I RARELY ever had issues with him on the enemy team. If his team is fed, yeah like any champion he can destroy, but if neutral or other team is fed, hes close to useless in most occasions. Flash and Zhonya are is only saving grace (like most chance), remove those and watch how obsolete or cowardly players get without their security blankets.
: Finally I feel it. It is time to put and end to this.
Thinking this game ever required skill is the joke. Especially when its a {{summoner:4}} in Nuke game. Flash removes any actual skill in this game. Every new champ has to have an overloaded kit, be hyper mobile, and/or just CC Nuke at a range. The way this game is, 9/10 times the game is only ever fun when your team does the snowballing. If your the team being snowballed never fun. Which team gets the first three kill lead wins 9/10 unless you somehow had a late game Hyper Carry like Yi, Yas, Kayle...any champion that can play poorly but still win once they get items. Also community is utter trash. *opens arms for glorious down votes* I can taste the salty tears of irrationality now. After all "People don't listen to understand anymore, they only listen to reply"
: > [{quoted}](name=Raw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i4gZ51UF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-03T04:32:01.921+0000) > > TDLR : I got outplayed in normal. \>won the game \>didn’t die Damn they really outplayed me
> [{quoted}](name=PimpStickNasus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i4gZ51UF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T05:10:29.573+0000) > > \>won the game > \>didn’t die > > Damn they really outplayed me Eh, just ignore the idiot, children/manchildren can't read. Known fact.
: mods are slaves and riot is their master
Riot ain't the first to do this. All game companies love suckering (mostly young and naive) people into being Moderators.
Watafool (NA)
: I know A-Sol mains hate the new one
I watched the video of the rework, he's super nasty to deal with now, he does SOOOO much damage now. Not really a complain, since his old version lacked any real power.. Granted the new version should have his damage tweaked just a small bit, it is a bit much.
: Can't hear you over the sound of me opening my wallet {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ZOITMUJT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-28T14:50:01.147+0000) > > Can't hear you over the sound of me opening my wallet {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} And here I thought the sound of zipping was a concern.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilbjk021,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T12:53:32.363+0000) > > You are failing to give me information to counter my view. I even said to post your points and you have failed to do so. > It is literally YOUR bias versus MINE so no **** my point is black and white. I'm just trying to say all the points you mentioned are pretty generic/common. There's not a whole lot of depth into them.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilbjk021,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T13:37:15.902+0000) > > I'm just trying to say all the points you mentioned are pretty generic/common. There's not a whole lot of depth into them. At least I gave points and not just a "please.." to a not change and refuse to say any counter points or views. I see my time is wasted my time on such a jujune topic and person. So much for intellectual discussion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilbjk021,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-22T15:18:50.159+0000) > > I personally hated how he played, but that's just me. > His Passive is just starts rotating around him, and you cannot hide in bushes because of them. Any CC makes them disappear until the CC ends. > His Q doesn't have much distance unless he uses E with it which has a long CD > His W being able to make his stars push outward or retract them. > Hie E is...very underwhelming as a form to slightly moves faster and move through terrain in a straight line. > His R...I guess it is alright, just an instant {{champion:101}} Q really with an added knock back if enemy too close to you. > > Granted I only played with him in Aram...But I seen him played in Rift...and he's just as underwhelming unless the team he is on is fed (like any champion really). > > But please do post your points because maybe there is something I overlooked or just don't get about this champion. I played him to Mastery 7 and your points look a bit black and white.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilbjk021,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T18:31:55.455+0000) > > I played him to Mastery 7 and your points look a bit black and white. You are failing to give me information to counter my view. I even said to post your points and you have failed to do so. It is literally YOUR bias versus MINE so no **** my point is black and white.
: Thank You Riot For ABSOLUTELY Nothing...
Riot would like to say "Thank you for your money come again"
: If a champion has 2 or more dashes
I just want to see the Summon Spell {{summoner:4}} disappear and watch everyone panic about their 'gaming skillz' being in jeopardy because they can just flash in and ult/ability combo you to death. XD Watch the whole meta get flipped on it's head.
: For the love of God don't go through with the Aurelion changes.
I personally hated how he played, but that's just me. His Passive is just starts rotating around him, and you cannot hide in bushes because of them. Any CC makes them disappear until the CC ends. His Q doesn't have much distance unless he uses E with it which has a long CD His W being able to make his stars push outward or retract them. Hie E is...very underwhelming as a form to slightly moves faster and move through terrain in a straight line. His R...I guess it is alright, just an instant {{champion:101}} Q really with an added knock back if enemy too close to you. Granted I only played with him in Aram...But I seen him played in Rift...and he's just as underwhelming unless the team he is on is fed (like any champion really). But please do post your points because maybe there is something I overlooked or just don't get about this champion.
: What is this lag all of a sudden?
Yeah mine cuts in and out a lot recently too.
: why do people say towers are important then if dying contributes greater to a loss.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zVh4HP2w,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-22T06:33:53.188+0000) > > why do people say towers are important then if dying contributes greater to a loss. It really revolves around the snowball effect in most cases. If enemy is fed and knocking on tower and it's low health, they'll become stronger, but if you try to save it, you make them even stronger because they got a kill and a tower. If a large group is attacking tower while leaving theirs unattended, they'll bust yours for that first tower gold reward getting them (most cases) that gold lead to start the snowball. Snowballing makes it really hard to counter once it gets going. So unless your team coordinates to prevent this, its going to get worse.
: Does the report and ban system actually work, or is it just there to trick players?
It 'works' Just very strict on verbal but everything else is loose.
: Is it just me or is Riot going HAM on copying other games lately?
Anything to make a quick buck, even if the snake is eating it's own tail to try and do so. Lazy Stupid Corporate Mindset 101. Any business that sees something becoming popular (and more importantly making lots of money), they want to get a slice of that pie. Minecraft got big. All these Survival Sandboxes started appearing (especially the first wave of the block style copy cats) PubG "Battle Royal"? Fortnite changed everything about their game (well I guess more accurately shifted everything) for that Battle Royal and made ALOT of money, now everyone wants some sort of Battle Royal implemented in their game. Auto-Chess...You get the idea. There are many other examples, but those are more recent for most people to at least know.
: Toxic VS Trash (Which is worst )
How about trash that is toxic? If the game didn't have a snowball effect, I wouldn't even mind Trash players. It's the toxicity over all that doesn't allow bad players learn and do better in most cases. Like in Online FPS games with NO PERKS/STREAK rewards, its the player in the situation that can make plays and changes. In this game...fed players win games... Sooo: LoL: 1 player getting kills from 1 bad player makes near unstoppable snowball (since it also effects your team as a whole not just bad player) FPS: 1 player getting kills from 1 bad player just lessons your team by one. Hell in FPS you can use the bad players to gain more kills over the enemy since everyone desperate for that 1 easy kill...LoL almost never work with that tactic.
: I cant stop losing and i'm sick of it
inb4 "Play Better" posters start showing up. Maybe invests in playing Kayle? Her late game is obnoxious. Even if your team is just being snowballed, she'll eventually start destroying the entire enemy team on her own. Or be a Yi or Yas.
: Do you think Peer Pressure influences how you play to a degree?
> [{quoted}](name=Common Teammate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mAAGK2ru,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-10T13:46:03.555+0000) > When the team (or a teammate) decides to go in on something that seems quite a bit sketchy and has the potential for a lot of things going wrong, how do you handle it? Do you go along guns blazing? Do you try to warn your team of a factor they may not have considered? Do you wait in the background and reluctantly go in? Or do you just not go in and watch you team die--while subtly wondering if it was your absence that caused them to lose that particular altercation? Either way, you may get blamed for it. What's your thought process when it comes to this? Situational with me, Though its usually I'll go reluctantly or will not participate in their suicide dive. I sometimes worried if me joining in or not influenced the end result, but in the end, I'm still alive so I can at least try and stall the enemy out. If someones being an ass and trash talking, I'll plain out will not aid them in their dive. In the end its "If I am still alive, I can at least do something unlike my dead teammates that suicide dived on an ambush team". I remember when I was a Veigar support. My whole team died (forget why, I wasn't apart of it), so the enemy goes for baron...The enemy was red team, so I made a dangerous gamble going to the red side. Lucky for me I placed a ward by baron at some point prior, and since the enemy team didn't know I was there. I took last hit on baron and ran to a nearby bush and recalled out (the enemy didn't search long and gave up, I was near the top buff bush just next to that back baron bush XD) I think our team still lost down the line, but I made a huge offset because I didn't engage in bad fights. Safe to say I got all the honors for that play XD
zPOOPz (NA)
: Your team also have the option to surrender
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pj4reQuV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-10T20:01:01.674+0000) > > Your team also have the option to surrender Thats a whole different can of worms that are problematic too XD
Spotty (NA)
: when is riot going to admit that ivern is a terrible champion?
Don't you dare talk smack about Uncle Ivern!
: The Reporting system is flawed and easily abusable (and frankly so are its advocates)
> [{quoted}](name=Father Cleric,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8BeuP8U7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-07T17:28:54.210+0000)snipped for room Sad fact about all this? This will do nothing to fix the issue. Not saying you are wrong about the flawed system, but this will just get ignored. Rven if this thread did get traction on the forums, Riot won't notice it. People who run companies and corporations are really...REALLY stupid people. Usually because the ones that inherent it are in charge and not the original founder(s). Money speaks, and only money speaks. SO if they are still making money they don't care. And when things start tanking (game platforms as a major example) will just shut down the game and 'cut their losses'. So in short: A threat of them losing a lot of money will get them to take action. Losing a lot of money will cause a shutdown. Making money means no actions will be taken. And investors are a whoooole different variable but wanted to keep it...somewhat simple. Find a way to scare them into fixing the problems, before the 'scare' becomes the 'problem'.
: I've suggested something similar years back (like 4 years+). The response I got was that it would be A. Hard to code B. Convoluted and C. require a full re-balancing of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xVJEEAUE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-07T03:35:59.979+0000) > > I've suggested something similar years back (like 4 years+). The response I got was that it would be > > A. Hard to code > > B. Convoluted > > and > > C. require a full re-balancing of the game. Oh trust me I know. Their mistake wasn't taking the range vs melee into consideration before putting in all they did. But it WOULD fix the balancing and make future balancing easier. And it always come down to "They're a multi-million dollar company, they can afford the time and resources to put into it". Greed the only thing preventing any attempt of on the concept. Even if they made a lot of money, and its a pure profit (all wages and bills paid), if it wasn't what they wanted or more, everyone suffers for it XD. Worked for many corporations/companies, they all follow that mindset Just a simple example: "We made 3 mill, we want 5 mil. Cut hours, do anything we can so WE can have that 5M before end of year" Sure it'll take years to work on the the concept and recoding and such...but as long as they don't release it in patches and launch it as a final product (ie not shoving in a broken untested patch weeks in and trying to constantly fix it...just let them take their time then release it years down the road, make it a new season change or something XD)
: Enemy: *Locks Ranged Top after you've chosen Melee*
A simple trick would be allow different defenses. Range AD vs Range Def Melee AD vs Melee Def Melee AD vs Range Def Range AD vs Melee Def Armor is general AD Def Some champs tank better against melee, some champs tank better against range, some champs are all around. Make Range a factor if something is Melee or Range If a range is in "melee range" they do the Melee dmg, so if a Melee champ has high Range Def, they have to get close to them to deal that extra damage, but risking their own safety. This way Range can't just abuse Melees and adds more risk vs reward to the Range champions. AP was exempt in this situation to simplify.
Show more

Sky Cardis

Level 135 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion