Rioter Comments
: Anyone else keep hearing and seeing weird stuff around the rift?
i do, it's creeping me the fuck out, i'll think it's my music or something happening in my apartment but it's just weird glitchy sounds in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xKN9U20b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-06T09:07:19.736+0000) > > other than waiting till they are low HP? {{item:3285}} is the only one I know of other than magic pen items. you kinda have to do a little math. click on the champ you want to ult and then mouse over your damage and see if it adds up to enough to get you the kill. don't forget to account for MR. other than that not much really. The maw and zhonya stuff are gonna be troublesome when using his ult. Any trick around that?
> [{quoted}](name=Tempura King,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xKN9U20b,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-06T09:11:50.907+0000) > > The maw and zhonya stuff are gonna be troublesome when using his ult. Any trick around that? no, he shouldn't be used solely for ulting, just get into a teamfight and use it to win the teamfight for your team or wait for any enemy to be low and pop it, should get you some free kills, but it's by no means a free win button, takes some thinking
: Do Bronze-Gold really "main" things?
they can play a champion a lot, and only play that and technically main something, but if we are setting a standard, you should confidently know all of your match ups on that champion and know who you can beat and who you cannot, and at what times it is possible to do so, when you are new and don't know what anyone does except one champion, you're going to have a harder time.
: [Zen Rants] Why i Hate P2P MMO's.
says wow is lacking content...have you ever walked around the maps in WoW? done all the quests? all the raids? there is a TON of content, the game is a steal when you consider you get all the expansions nowadays for maybe 60-80 bucks total spent, there is no greater game than WoW for that price in terms of content and size, has the game become stale and boring in its old age? yes, lacking content? no, you are nuts.
taytinn (NA)
: [Banned for hacks under false pretenses] Riot, and Players, Help us.
one of these pop up every few months, Rioter pops in to tell you the guy you paid to boost your account to gold or plat used hacks during that time
: About 90% of the games I've played on a silver account have had AFK's/DC's
trick2g is like 40+ games in and still silver 1 on a smurf, the mmr range is a cesspool of dog shit lmao
Kombo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SkyfaIl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=n2Pb7EKp,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:45:25.733+0000) > > this is a perma banned posting account i have never played on lmao. i currently have a 15/4/7 kda one trick kalista in d1 rotating in and out of master because i'm trash, don't try to condescend me, if you're building maw on lucian you're bad, there is one build so overpowered that if you don't use it your team should report you and you should get a tyler1 ban, the items need nerfing, not lucian, lucian by himself was not a problem before they lowered the cost of black cleaver and made youmuus better. look at draven with that fucking item holy god, turret dives harder than a volibear at level 4 yea i used to do the same, but i have proof that my main is diamond and u dont, maw on lucian is bad? 10 arpen? passive the nullifies mages? 55 AD? the silver is showing
> [{quoted}](name=Kombo,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=n2Pb7EKp,comment-id=000300000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:34:10.691+0000) > > yea i used to do the same, but i have proof that my main is diamond and u dont, maw on lucian is bad? 10 arpen? passive the nullifies mages? 55 AD? the silver is showing if you want to run maw on lucian i'm not going to stop you, does not nullify mages, shit is idiotic to even suggest, 700+ ap mages aren't going to care if you nullify 10% of their damage, they're still CC bursting the shit out of you if you get caught. positioning and a better item is worth a hell of a lot more than a damage/mr item
: Massive beta salt
qtpie could join any lcs team and play as good as any current pro guaranteed, you don't stop being pro, you just stop the horrible life of being in the LCS
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=That Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=U2h0bGAe,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:43:50.321+0000) > > It was my smurf and it was permabanned as its first punishment. No prior warnings, no prior punishments. > > All it takes is a few bad games, or one bad day, and all of a sudden a human is reviewing your account and they're going to see all those banned pick intents and hold it against you. i mean, if it was low level and you were committing offenses, they are super hard on people, i have 2 level 30s that haven't gotten rewards in like 3 months because when i was level 10ish they got banned, i was on a smurf, didn't care, was semi toxic, not saying kys or any slurs, just like basically yelling at my support all the time(not if he was new, but if he was smurfing and still bad, i don't yell at new players, or if there are new players in the game, i want them to have a good experience leveling) but yeah after like 3 games of that i was 2 week banned with no chatbans or anything because they want to get rid of toxic people right away if you weren't low level then damn, idk what to tell you, you fucked with the wrong guy who made a ticket, took screenshots of the shit you were typing and made you out to look like a monster.
Kombo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SkyfaIl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=n2Pb7EKp,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T16:47:51.022+0000) > > no lucian is building maw, and what lucian is running exhaust? wtf are these random scenarios... > > lucian is strong, but nowhere near as strong as any assassin one on one, and nowhere near as strong as an aoe burst mage in a team fight, your hatred is directed at him because you've been programmed to hate adcs for being "ranged" despite melees and assassins being faster, able to stick to targets, and kill them before any running even takes place. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HAnQSDOdJn8/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HAnQSDOdJn8/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HAnQSDOdJn8/hqdefault.jpg lucian doesnt get maw? and why the fuck would an adc beat an assassin in a 1v1? the support is the one who takes exhaust no assassin is overpowered at first i was surprised at ur irrational bullshit+bias, but then i saw u are a silver lucian main xDDDD http://puu.sh/peeh7/580cd43987.jpg know ur place low elo filth
> [{quoted}](name=Kombo,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=n2Pb7EKp,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:37:39.995+0000) > > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HAnQSDOdJn8/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HAnQSDOdJn8/hqdefault.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HAnQSDOdJn8/hqdefault.jpg > > lucian doesnt get maw? and why the fuck would an adc beat an assassin in a 1v1? the support is the one who takes exhaust > > no assassin is overpowered > > at first i was surprised at ur irrational bullshit+bias, but then i saw u are a silver lucian main xDDDD > > http://puu.sh/peeh7/580cd43987.jpg > > know ur place low elo filth this is a perma banned posting account i have never played on lmao. i currently have a 15/4/7 kda one trick kalista in d1 rotating in and out of master because i'm trash, don't try to condescend me, if you're building maw on lucian you're bad, there is one build so overpowered that if you don't use it your team should report you and you should get a tyler1 ban, the items need nerfing, not lucian, lucian by himself was not a problem before they lowered the cost of black cleaver and made youmuus better. look at draven with that fucking item holy god, turret dives harder than a volibear at level 4
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=That Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=U2h0bGAe,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:39:29.662+0000) > > Yes they can. Read the red undeline: > > http://i.imgur.com/DiawP7q.png[/img] come on dude really, there is so much more to that, the guy is toxic and a repeat offender, look at the wording, it's one of many things he's doing not like this, let me keep some respect for you
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=That Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=U2h0bGAe,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T16:49:53.694+0000) > > Riot can permaban you for banning people's pick intent. > > It's not worth it. uh, first of all no they can't, there is a strategic reason to ban intended picks if you know it's gonna get picked by the enemy team before your teammate can get it i actually regarded things you say kind of highly but this is straight up idiotic...wtf are you thinking. monkeying out. secondly, I don't troll my teammates, i just wish they didn't pick Yorick in a competitive game mode.
SkyfaIl (NA)
: Stay fucking salty Phreak
Scarra: "It's awful" lmfao
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: Ban Yorick? Lol just op.gg the guy and if he's bad ask him not to then if he still does dodge
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=U2h0bGAe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-02T16:47:07.277+0000) > > Ban Yorick? Lol just op.gg the guy and if he's bad ask him not to then if he still does dodge i hate fucking dodging because people want to treat ranked like normals, i was SO CLOSE to going 10/0 in provisionals then i get these fucks. little bit salty about it, the game is literally a 1v9 at all times, you against 9 people
Kombo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SkyfaIl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=n2Pb7EKp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-02T16:42:18.453+0000) > > he is a waste of a ban, show me one lucian that can be 0/8 and still be relevant like a fizz > > show me any lucian that can get 1 kill roam and snowball like a zed or diana > > show me any lucian who can just build tank if they get a little behind and still turn the tides for their team > > fuck out of here lmao LEL salty adc main fed ap champion*? stack MR, adc gets maw fed zed? group up and exhaust him fed lucian? http://cdn4.designbyhumans.com/product_images/p/196558.f56.47021S7ay1Cm2MjUAAA-640x640-b-p.jpg fact is lucian is (or was at least) broken with 51% pick rate and 53% winrate jumping to over 70% pick rate in diamond
> [{quoted}](name=Kombo,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=n2Pb7EKp,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-02T16:43:50.923+0000) > > LEL salty adc main > > fed ap champion*? stack MR, adc gets maw > > fed zed? group up and exhaust him > > fed lucian? http://cdn4.designbyhumans.com/product_images/p/196558.f56.47021S7ay1Cm2MjUAAA-640x640-b-p.jpg > > fact is lucian is (or was at least) broken with 51% pick rate and 53% winrate jumping to over 70% pick rate in diamond no lucian is building maw, and what lucian is running exhaust? wtf are these random scenarios... lucian is strong, but nowhere near as strong as any assassin one on one, and nowhere near as strong as an aoe burst mage in a team fight, your hatred is directed at him because you've been programmed to hate adcs for being "ranged" despite melees and assassins being faster, able to stick to targets, and kill them before any running even takes place.
: I know that racism isn't tolerated in league and the majority of boards frown upon it.
people labeled SJW by anyone are probably liable to be labeled an SJW by everyone who isn't one, it's like being a hipster nowadays, no matter how much you hate it, or think you're doing something good, everyone is just tired of your shit and will avoid you because of it, if you don't mind that, fight your fight, but if you want to be valued, apply for jobs in the future and actually get them, and be liked by your community, keep it reasonable, don't go fighting every single fight, people will view you as stand offish and not want to be near you
Tyvan (NA)
: I had a teammate say Lucian is a waste of a ban
he is a waste of a ban, show me one lucian that can be 0/8 and still be relevant like a fizz show me any lucian that can get 1 kill roam and snowball like a zed or diana show me any lucian who can just build tank if they get a little behind and still turn the tides for their team fuck out of here lmao
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SkyfaIl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LNdrMmPB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-02T16:05:47.098+0000) > > sounds like you didn't read because there's an explanation everywhere you look... Literally the most common thing I've seen is complaining how "bad of a company" Riot is, with little to no intellectual explanation on *why*
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Gear Roses,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LNdrMmPB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-02T16:08:45.136+0000) > > Literally the most common thing I've seen is complaining how "bad of a company" Riot is, with little to no intellectual explanation on *why* yeah you have to click the link and read the comments, those are only the titles
: How can people say Riot is racist
middle eastern people actually identify as. and are considered caucasian
: So uh, why are we flipping out about SoloQ/DynamicQ again?
sounds like you didn't read because there's an explanation everywhere you look...
CLG ear (NA)
: TFW at 8am it's 90 degrees
sounds like you live in arizona or northern california, either way feelsbadman
EtyrnaI (NA)
: Warcraft Movie :: Seeing It Or Nah?
the movie will be fine if you don't go in expecting a World of Warcraft movie, it's Warcraft, not WoW, it's not going to be goofy, or have WoW bosses or anything to do with WoW, it's Warcraft based, WoW is also Warcraft based, it is not the WoW movie. Critics didn't realize this, that's why it gets a bad rating, they say epic things like "it wasn't goofy enough"
: > [{quoted}](name=SkyfaIl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JmMQkmOj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-02T09:22:53.980+0000) > > It's better because it addresses queue times(current problems come from only being able to stick people into 2 roles, whereas before it was just 5 spots needing to be filled) > > it shows individual skill more when you don't have groups of 3 or more, and the permanent nature of league is that you have to carry or expect to lose, and that cannot, and will not change with how hard this game is to be good at, people simply don't have the time or desire to be good at it in mass quantities. > > weaker teammates can be shoved into less important roles, this may sound prickish, but if you have to carry, letting some new player or boosted chimp take your role is not an option, in dynamic they get it and you don't and you can't do much about it. > > it does not allow premades, i.e SKT 5 manning their way up to challenger spots 1 thru 5 and ruining the actual experience, current DQ allows premades to play against solo and duos despite them saying it wouldn't happen, it happens extremely often, they say it's rare but it's almost every game, again they do this to shave queue times, switching back to the long standing solo queue system would shave times even more and not fuck you over > > DQ is just really poorly done, new champ select with no premades of any sort would be much better, the only people who like dynamic queue are people who should be playing normals, as they value playing with their friends more than they value a quality match, trying to win, and using strategy, people like this have no business playing a competitive game mode, leave DQ for normals, let us have our solo queue back. You're talking about the new champion select. I don't see what that has to do with it. There's no reason you couldn't apply the new champion select to solo queue. In fact I believe when the new champion select was released, it was with solo queue. I disagree with this second point, I don't believe it shows individual skill better at all. Say one game I duo with a bronze, next game I duo with a gold (assuming I'm silver), it's impossible to accurately reflect my personal skill, because the players I play with change, and so introduces a variable that skews the rating itself. This system would only properly reflect my ability if I played with the same players every time, which I won't. This worked in the old ranked 5v5 system because you had to form a team, a team that comprised of a limited number of players, and the team as a whole was given an MMR rating, and the players in that team stayed the same. There's no way to accurately give an MMR to a team of players whose members change constantly, which is what dynamic queue is doing. Point three is an argument against dynamic queue, I'm not sure how that's supposed to answer any of the questions I asked. Then you just say more negative things about dynamic queue. There were 3 questions, and you wrote a paragraph and managed to answer none of them. 1. Why not just go back to solo queue? 2. What was wrong with solo queue? 3. How does dynamic queue positively affect solo players? This is separate from the new champion select. The new champion select was introduced when we still used solo queue. That has nothing to do with this. If solo queue were to be brought back, the new champion select would remain the same. Why wouldn't it? If you're saying that dynamic queue improves queue times, then in what way? I see that as backwards. In the old system it would need to find 5 players. Now it needs to match varying groups of 1, 2, 3, or 4 players with another group of players or solo players to build a team. That would increase queue times, not reduce them (ex. if you have two groups of 3 players, they can't be matched together, that increases the queue time). Furthermore, the issue with queue times is an issue with people not playing the support role to the same degree that other roles are played. Therefore, THAT is the root cause of the problem, and is what should be addressed. The MMR system isn't what creates long queue times (for the majority, perhaps at higher ratings it could, but Riot doesn't balance the game around high MMR, and it shouldn't design game mechanics based around it either, especially if those mechanics favor the 1% over the 99%, that's just silly), it's an abundance of people wanting mid lane and a drought of people wanting to play support.
> [{quoted}](name=RawrBraction,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JmMQkmOj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T10:15:50.618+0000) > > You're talking about the new champion select. I don't see what that has to do with it. There's no reason you couldn't apply the new champion select to solo queue. In fact I believe when the new champion select was released, it was with solo queue. > > I disagree with this second point, I don't believe it shows individual skill better at all. Say one game I duo with a bronze, next game I duo with a gold (assuming I'm silver), it's impossible to accurately reflect my personal skill, because the players I play with change, and so introduces a variable that skews the rating itself. This system would only properly reflect my ability if I played with the same players every time, which I won't. This worked in the old ranked 5v5 system because you had to form a team, a team that comprised of a limited number of players, and the team as a whole was given an MMR rating, and the players in that team stayed the same. There's no way to accurately give an MMR to a team of players whose members change constantly, which is what dynamic queue is doing. > > Point three is an argument against dynamic queue, I'm not sure how that's supposed to answer any of the questions I asked. > > Then you just say more negative things about dynamic queue. > > There were 3 questions, and you wrote a paragraph and managed to answer none of them. > 1. Why not just go back to solo queue? > 2. What was wrong with solo queue? > 3. How does dynamic queue positively affect solo players? > > This is separate from the new champion select. The new champion select was introduced when we still used solo queue. That has nothing to do with this. If solo queue were to be brought back, the new champion select would remain the same. Why wouldn't it? If you're saying that dynamic queue improves queue times, then in what way? I see that as backwards. In the old system it would need to find 5 players. Now it needs to match varying groups of 1, 2, 3, or 4 players with another group of players or solo players to build a team. That would increase queue times, not reduce them (ex. if you have two groups of 3 players, they can't be matched together, that increases the queue time). Furthermore, the issue with queue times is an issue with people not playing the support role to the same degree that other roles are played. Therefore, THAT is the root cause of the problem, and is what should be addressed. The MMR system isn't what creates long queue times (for the majority, perhaps at higher ratings it could, but Riot doesn't balance the game around high MMR, and it shouldn't design game mechanics based around it either, especially if those mechanics favor the 1% over the 99%, that's just silly), it's an abundance of people wanting mid lane and a drought of people wanting to play support. You changed the fucking title after i wrote what i wrote, welcome to the blacklist, troll moron...
: So why is dynamic better than solo queue?
It's better because it addresses queue times(current problems come from only being able to stick people into 2 roles, whereas before it was just 5 spots needing to be filled) it shows individual skill more when you don't have groups of 3 or more, and the permanent nature of league is that you have to carry or expect to lose, and that cannot, and will not change with how hard this game is to be good at, people simply don't have the time or desire to be good at it in mass quantities. weaker teammates can be shoved into less important roles, this may sound prickish, but if you have to carry, letting some new player or boosted chimp take your role is not an option, in dynamic they get it and you don't and you can't do much about it. it does not allow premades, i.e SKT 5 manning their way up to challenger spots 1 thru 5 and ruining the actual experience, current DQ allows premades to play against solo and duos despite them saying it wouldn't happen, it happens extremely often, they say it's rare but it's almost every game, again they do this to shave queue times, switching back to the long standing solo queue system would shave times even more and not fuck you over DQ is just really poorly done, new champ select with no premades of any sort would be much better, the only people who like dynamic queue are people who should be playing normals, as they value playing with their friends more than they value a quality match, trying to win, and using strategy, people like this have no business playing a competitive game mode, leave DQ for normals, let us have our solo queue back.
: Ranked queue unbalaced?
they lied about how it works, that's what. they value queue time over queue quality
Jalkan (NA)
: By being good.
> [{quoted}](name=Jalkan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TRAyiAV5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-02T03:40:18.898+0000) > > By being good. i mean i'm pretty good, but just not winning a 4v5 every time it arises good, i play adc, not assassin, it's harder to win a 4v5 in that role.
Atuko (NA)
: I'm surprised everyone isn't freaking out about Thresh getting a legendary skin
i hate thresh, every time i'm against one i cringe and realize it's going to be one of those tryhard games with some thresh speeding himself up to flay hook me and try to make plays
: Possibly by smurfing. Possibly by cheating. Possibly by queuing with friends who are good. Possibly by being boosted. Possibly by being lucky. There are many options...
> [{quoted}](name=PoroInPowerArmor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TRAyiAV5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-02T03:08:45.629+0000) > > Possibly by smurfing. Possibly by cheating. Possibly by queuing with friends who are good. Possibly by being boosted. Possibly by being lucky. There are many options... oh yeah, i'm dumb, i forgot you can queue with people even for provisionals, i should get on that, i hate going like 8-2 on EVERY smurf and ending up in fucking silver 3, silver is terrible even watching trick2g take like 50 games to get out of silver reaffirms my hatred for it, it's just a cesspool of idiocy.
Rioter Comments
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SkyfaIl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=j7k7U3nK,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2016-06-02T01:43:13.796+0000) > > this is the problem anyone outside of silver faces, and all you have are these casual trash silvers, and the 5 plat players who actually found other plat players that they can stand to play more than one game with talking about how everyone is some kind of friendless loser, but literally the only way i can play with my friends is to smurf. > > threads like this are why we need voting, and we need threads under a certain amount of votes to be deleted. People who even suggest that I just smurf with my less skilled friends annoy me the most. Like, I didn't spend over a thousand dollars on this game just to use an alternate account that has none of that stuff unlocked.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=j7k7U3nK,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2016-06-02T01:47:11.430+0000) > > People who even suggest that I just smurf with my less skilled friends annoy me the most. Like, I didn't spend over a thousand dollars on this game just to use an alternate account that has none of that stuff unlocked. yeah it's really fucking annoying, i have like 1500 spent on my main and can almost never play it, i get a horrible water down experience by having to play low tier accounts with a maximum of 20 champions, 2 rune pages, maybe all the runes i need, and I get to play with my friends in silver and gold which isn't even league of legends at that tier, i'm sorry, but you're not playing league of legends as it's meant to be played in those elos, it's just a fucking clown monkey fiesta all game every game, it's becoming so incredibly not fun to play this game... challenger players don't even like it anymore, they have to sit in diamond and play low diamond games and switch to other smurfs when they get too high in master and their queues start taking an hour, and let them decay back into like mid to low diamond again, dynamic queue has effectively made an already bad system that people were semi tolerating completely awful and unplayable. the actual rank of every player outside of the top has declined significantly on my friends list, and according to many of my friends theirs looks the same, aside from the people abusing 5 man queuing.
: Riot is changing items in ARAM
oh good, they're ruining aram too, deleted dominion...no dynamic or solo queue 3s. keep it up, you'll surely have less than 10 million active players in no time, just like blizzard.
NotSid (NA)
: If anything, they should have made it an opt-in thing. Something like.. "hey your queue is looking like it's gonna take a long time. Enable fill mode? Yes? No?" And leave it up to the player to decide to bite the bullet and just go fill to get a match, or stick it out and deal with the long queue, hoping other players will give in.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VOxuprA5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-01T22:23:16.340+0000) > > If anything, they should have made it an opt-in thing. Something like.. "hey your queue is looking like it's gonna take a long time. Enable fill mode? Yes? No?" And leave it up to the player to decide to bite the bullet and just go fill to get a match, or stick it out and deal with the long queue, hoping other players will give in. the problem is that they know the elite playerbase is smarter than the idiot playerbase and if there is ANY OPTION to get away from the morons the elite players will never again play with them, and then the idiot players will be stuck in 200 minute games until they all log out and never play again. Riot needs the good players to carry the idiots and keep them interested in the game, all the while they shit on the needed good players. Watch this game die entirely if the top 10% of players just stopped playing tonight.
NotSid (NA)
: None of my friends who play LoL are anywhere near my skill level. I literally can't queue with them even if I tried.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=j7k7U3nK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-01T02:57:40.006+0000) > > None of my friends who play LoL are anywhere near my skill level. I literally can't queue with them even if I tried. this is the problem anyone outside of silver faces, and all you have are these casual trash silvers, and the 5 plat players who actually found other plat players that they can stand to play more than one game with talking about how everyone is some kind of friendless loser, but literally the only way i can play with my friends is to smurf. threads like this are why we need voting, and we need threads under a certain amount of votes to be deleted.
: fml can t play overwatch now
doing things like turning off anti aliasing will provide a huge fps increase, fxaa multisampling etc, turn everything off that increases graphic quality
: are you guys bringing back black market brawlers
lmao no they just took the items from it and actually put them in the game.
: Building a desktop, HALP
> [{quoted}](name=DropinBears,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mAacfMil,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-02T00:35:02.721+0000) > > So Far I have these items > > Asus VG248QE 24-inch Full HD Ergonomic Back-lit LED Gaming Monitor > > EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GS 80+ GOLD, 650W Continuous Power, ECO Mode Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI and Crossfire Ready 5 Year Warranty Power Supply 220-GS-0650- > > Intel Boxed Core I5-6600 FC-LGA14C 3.30 Ghz 6 M Processor Cache 4 LGA 1151 BX80662I56600 > > SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SATA III 2.5-Inch 7mm Height Solid State Drive (SSD) with Read Up To 550MB/s- SDSSDHII-240G-G25 > > Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2133 MT/s (PC4-17000) CL15 DR x8 Unbuffered DIMM 288-Pin Desktop Memory CT8G4DFD8213 > > HGST - IMSOURCING 0F12470 2TB ULTRASTAR 7.2K RPM 64MB > > Noctua CPU Cooler [NH-U12S] > > So far I currently getting a motherboard MSI Extreme Gaming Intel X99 LGA 2011 DDR4 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard (X99A SLI Plus) but I have my eyes on a few graphic cards.. I am not sure if a DDR5 graphics card would work with a DDR4.. I actually dont' know if my build would be decent for gaming.... HALP? I have a skylake cpu and regret it so much right now, there are over a million complaints online right now about lga 1151 and skylake cpus having random crashing problems i crash probably twice a day while playing league and having a webpage open, my cpu doesn't pass the intel processor test, fails in two categories, when the 6600 6700 cpus came out like 3/4 of them were scrapped immediately for defects causing a huge shortage early on, and now that this is known i can't even sell them to buy a 5th gen cpu and 1150 socket board so i'm just stuck with this expensive ass system that crashes during web browsing and league feelsfuckingbadman.
: Recommend an easy adc?
{{champion:21}} easy to play, not that easy to win with for uncoordinated people, requires knowing your match up well, and realizing that you have to chase and auto almost everyone as you have no skills that deal direct high damage outside of catching someone low health behind a minion that's almost dead and hitting Q, ult is good but it's so easy to misplace it and have a bad time, or in this heavy CC utility meta to have it interrupted. {{champion:51}} one of the best for a starter, high damage, high range, but you MUST stay back and stay away from everything as you have no real ability to escape outside of flash, your net isn't THAT great. {{champion:236}} The best of the best, but you have to have some balls, you have to use your abilities and passive to poke unless you know for a fact your team isn't gonna feed and all you wanna do is farm and get strong for late game ults and chase downs. If you build standard ADC on him he is strong early and mid game but weak late game against anyone who builds armor, if you build the correct build, he will be strong as all points and always slaughter everyone and CS well. {{champion:15}} She is a great champion to farm high CS numbers and get a lot of gear, great poke potential if you manage your mana pool, you can run up, auto, and hit W immediately for another free auto, and use W to poke through waves and push the waves down, you can literally push waves so fast early-mid game that you can force their wave in and easily just run off to roam or take jungle camps and essentially be pretty safe from jungle ganks, making it possible to be completely lazy with wave manipulation, no freezing necessary or thinking really, just shove it and wait. {{champion:18}} Don't really see this champion much, but she's a cheese-master-pos, land like 1 ability and an auto and if they're not escaped already, you know you can auto again, jump in, auto ult and kill them with ease. Tristana cannot effectively lane freeze, so you may open yourself up to ganks, but Tristana was made in the golden age of champion creation, they actually thought about this and gave her the rocket jump to escape the lane ganks that are sure to come after she accidentally pushes up too far from her passive
: Is gnar good for getting good elo
male champion, you'd have to admit the fem overlord isn't correct about all males being horrible if you played him.
Elewd (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SkyfaIl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1du4BOW9,comment-id=000300050000,timestamp=2016-06-01T23:13:21.679+0000) > > most misinformed statement of the day goes to you... > > queue times would be longer if solo queue was a thing? really? then why are they doing auto fill, which makes it closer to solo queue to reduce times then? what level of idiot are you? Autofill is only being applied to diamond 3 and above. if it was soloq only the lower ranks would suffer the most due to literally nobody playing support, theyd have to do the autofill on all ranks which at that point whats the point of the role selection. the queues would get longer, and in the round table discussion they laid out the facts that theres more people playing ranked now than ever. but im sure the fact that dynamic queue exists is the reason you can't get out of silver.
> [{quoted}](name=Elewd,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1du4BOW9,comment-id=0003000500000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T23:20:25.085+0000) > > Autofill is only being applied to diamond 3 and above. if it was soloq only the lower ranks would suffer the most due to literally nobody playing support, theyd have to do the autofill on all ranks which at that point whats the point of the role selection. the queues would get longer, and in the round table discussion they laid out the facts that theres more people playing ranked now than ever. > but im sure the fact that dynamic queue exists is the reason you can't get out of silver. why do people say this, even at the worst point for being a support in team builder history it still didn't take more than 5 minutes to find a match, support is more desireable to play now, so this problem is non existent in low tier, as 90% of the player base is below gold 1, so don't copy/paste that bullshit argument i'm nowhere near silver and haven't been since season 2 basing off my ELO being low, i'm posting on an account that was never mine and is perma banned in game. I don't post on my main anymore because i had constant private messages about how to play x champion and how to carry in x elo, and it got pretty annoying. plus i can troll people anonymously and it's much more appealing than doing it on my known main account. I am part of the people this is going to effect, so yes i'm annoyed by it, and laughing quite a bit that they're reverting it to solo queue in my division and above because as i posted 6 months ago, the queue times would be completely fucked if they put this through, and 5 mans would completely abuse DQ, and people laughed and trolled me and acted like I was an idiot, lo and behold, those same people have deleted their youtube videos about how great DQ is and now hate it the same way they would have if they had a fucking brain in the beginning.
Elewd (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Desiderium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1du4BOW9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-01T17:46:34.428+0000) > > Autofill is going to upset so many people. > > The fact that you are ensured to get one of the two roles that you select is one (if not the *only*) merit of Dynamic Queue and you're taking that away for the sake of lower queue times? If we wanted lower queue times we'd be playing blind pick. Or Solo Queue but it doesn't exist. ***I WONDER WHY.*** If Solo queue existed the queue times would actually be about the same if not longer. When you queue with 2 or more people yo uare required to cover more roles, if everyone is a solo player there would be almost no supports in queue at certain times.
> [{quoted}](name=Elewd,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1du4BOW9,comment-id=00030005,timestamp=2016-06-01T22:51:48.084+0000) > > If Solo queue existed the queue times would actually be about the same if not longer. When you queue with 2 or more people yo uare required to cover more roles, if everyone is a solo player there would be almost no supports in queue at certain times. most misinformed statement of the day goes to you... queue times would be longer if solo queue was a thing? really? then why are they doing auto fill, which makes it closer to solo queue to reduce times then? what level of idiot are you?
NeIz0r (EUW)
: Tribunal, When will it be back up?
: There are a number of differences in the systems though. Voting for POTUS requires one to go out, wait in line, and deal with people (ew), on a single specific day. You can literally go to the boards every day and comment on a new "GIVE US SOLOQ FUCK RIOT" thread. Another difference is the ability in which people are able to show their displeasure. It's pretty easy (in theory) to stop playing League. It's not as easy as you think to quit being American.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkRitual,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=AnhjnaKj,comment-id=0006000300000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T21:13:53.225+0000) > > There are a number of differences in the systems though. > Voting for POTUS requires one to go out, wait in line, and deal with people (ew), on a single specific day. > You can literally go to the boards every day and comment on a new "GIVE US SOLOQ FUCK RIOT" thread. > > Another difference is the ability in which people are able to show their displeasure. > It's pretty easy (in theory) to stop playing League. > It's not as easy as you think to quit being American. so basically when people choose to not vote for league related things, you are acknowledging that they do not have to leave the house, or do anything, yet they still don't vote, but will log on to harass those who are voting, who are usually high elo and sick of the system, while simultaneously calling them bronze scrubs(when they themselves are bronze) and then log off and go jerk it to my little pony, ok.
Eyesack (NA)
: Riot finally did it. They finally said FUCK YOU to all their players.
most upvoted post and people talk about how the majority likes DQ lmfao
: Autofill is going to upset so many people. The fact that you are ensured to get one of the two roles that you select is one (if not the *only*) merit of Dynamic Queue and you're taking that away for the sake of lower queue times? If we wanted lower queue times we'd be playing blind pick. Or Solo Queue but it doesn't exist. ***I WONDER WHY.***
> [{quoted}](name=Desiderium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1du4BOW9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-01T17:46:34.428+0000) > > Autofill is going to upset so many people. > > The fact that you are ensured to get one of the two roles that you select is one (if not the *only*) merit of Dynamic Queue and you're taking that away for the sake of lower queue times? If we wanted lower queue times we'd be playing blind pick. Or Solo Queue but it doesn't exist. ***I WONDER WHY.*** it doesn't exist because they removed it against the protest of the majority of the community, and they're slowly just making DQ solo queue as they realize it doesn't work, i hope i'm just missunderstanding what you said and that you're not actually this dense.
Kombo (EUW)
: ekko lost 50 dmg from his ult base dmg
they're trying to give him such low damage as a tank that people play him as an ap mage again, the problem is they gave him tank level CC so no one is ever going to want to give that up
: one of the changes i don't understand that they mentioned are: Passive - Lightslinger BUGFIX The second shot no longer procs Runaan’s Hurricane or Guinsoo’s Rageblade, since it’s not a basic attack like who is actually building runaans or guinsoos on him regularly as items?
> [{quoted}](name=yung matty k,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=QHiwWhLd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-01T18:37:26.454+0000) > > one of the changes i don't understand that they mentioned are: > Passive - Lightslinger > BUGFIX The second shot no longer procs Runaan’s Hurricane or Guinsoo’s Rageblade, since it’s not a basic attack > > like who is actually building runaans or guinsoos on him regularly as items? I KNOW! IT'S FUCKING GREAT! that's 1/3 of the "lucian nerfs" so it makes it look like he was hit hard with 3 nerfs, LMAO
Rioter Comments
Show more

SkyfaIl

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion