: Daily reminder to those who complain about the lack of skins being released
The issues is out of "140" champs its yasuo, riven, lux, ezreal over and over
: Riot Settles Lawsuit, Will Pay Every Female Employee Since 2014 With $10 Million Fund
Cuck company, gonna push a bunch of ladies into roles theyre not fit for, because of diversity
yheat (NA)
: SKINS THAT SHOULD EXIST
Army of darkness GP PEOPLE Chainsaw and boomstick His model already fits it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: anyone else getting massive fps drops
I had this issue, mine was caused by playsTV
Rioter Comments
Nithke (EUW)
: You're 7/1, did a perfect laning phase, survived everyganks
My favorite thing to do top is shove my laner in, and roam mid and jg. But good job playing the 1v1 game top
: Is it now time to nerf Tristana?
NO, Dont nerf my favorite AP assassin Also W can be stopped And no she doesnt counter teemo
mark6028 (EUW)
: I swear to god riot how long will this shit continue?
MAges? Broken? They are so broken they got shoved into support
: How to win with trolls/inters in team?
Same way you win every game Stop crying and kill your enemies harder than they kill you
Madjack01 (EUW)
: I can't recall more than a handful of cases where the vocal community 'won'.
Same reason they dont win against Activision They screech and cry The the next CoD is #1 best seller They screech again that its bs New CoD drops, hits #1 again
: How come no one plays Qiyana
She doesnt really have a place Without a wall setup she is meh Near mid to late she has issues getting into a fight So her only real use is baron/dragon fights
GigglesO (NA)
: Unpopular Opinion: S9 Updates worse than S5 updates
LilJango (EUNE)
: U can't win more if u don't play your main champion
Even though I dont care for SRO much anymore As he said,"Learn 1 champion, then use the rest of your gametime, learning the game." I nag people constantly when they ask why they cant climb, and i check there record to see 15 different champions played
: So when we gonna get that queen bee cass?
About the same time we get Army Of Darkness GP
: Guys and gals do you remember the 90s?
http://www.cinelinx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/k2_items_cache_c69b63accdf2a810200dd7f0960c6670_XL.jpg https://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/mystic_knights_header.png?itok=cwP1Ku0e
: Players seem worse in mid-silver than high bronze. Am I crazy to think that?
: How would the game change if True Damage ceased to exist?
Almost like there is a literal support that can ignore all your defense if you fall into a threshold and do true damage instantly killing you Gut him
: Morde's ult separate Zyra from her plants and this is ABSOLUTELY disgusting
Yasuo is a literal hard counter to any range skill/Ultimate
: How is ziggs doing in current meta
Hes forgettable But if you like him you can put out a lot of early tower pressure But due to mobility creep skill shots landing is an issue
: The year of giving up
I dont care about anyting #yearofthecuck my fkn hero
: First of all, it's the same logic they used for removing QSS on Zed, Trundle, and Fiora's ultimate. They don't want one item to single-handedly counter an entire ultimate. Second of all, it's not CC. You are free to move, attack, use abilities, and do whatever else you want. You are not CC'd when you hit the edge of the walls. It is simply terrain. You cannot just walk across terrain. Hence, you cannot walk across.
: > [{quoted}](name=Slack King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YmVdi8Fy,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T20:12:23.046+0000) > > So you arent in Iron > But claim of how hard it is to get out? yes, it's quite hard to get out of iron bruv because people don't play the game like people if you're blitzing the enemy team solo for half the game. oh suddenly enemy team has money and gold to be on my ass with while my own team is so terrified of facing them it would be easier to ff. i'm in gold on my main, doesn't mean i can't acquire an iron account and see what's up there. plus i get to run field tests on just how hard one is supposed to carry to climb, one needs to carry too hard to climb, skill gaps don't make it easier and neither have the progressive seasonal nerfs to 1v9'ing.
Exactly My time in Iron i threw lane plenty of times, eventually everyone is running around looking for kills Falling behind in cs, level and gold They dont take objectives well, they dont know how to end games You abuse those factors
: > [{quoted}](name=Slack King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YmVdi8Fy,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T19:56:46.276+0000) > > Or maybe instead of reaching for an excuse > You belong there i'm in gold. could finish plat if i cared enough but i'm playing on 200 ping so why try harder than needed.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YmVdi8Fy,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T19:59:23.187+0000) > > i'm in gold. > could finish plat if i cared enough but i'm playing on 200 ping so why try harder than needed. So you arent in Iron But claim of how hard it is to get out?
: > [{quoted}](name=Slack King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YmVdi8Fy,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-02T19:14:57.474+0000) > > I literally walked out of iron 4, it isnt hard it's pretty hard dude. but eh maybe NA iron's aren't trolling and are just that bad who knows.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YmVdi8Fy,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T19:46:09.944+0000) > > it's pretty hard dude. > but eh maybe NA iron's aren't trolling and are just that bad who knows. Or maybe instead of reaching for an excuse You belong there
: Illaoi's QoL destroyed the whole "fight for your soul" concept so here's my idea to bring it back.
: Can we nerf Pyke already?
THEY CANT NERF HIM his skin just dropped, they need to cash in
: Why Mordekaiser is the manifestation of a Blind Guardian song
: it's harder to get out of iron than it is to get out of bronze. honestly it's the most unplayable elo ever.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YmVdi8Fy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-02T18:55:48.369+0000) > > it's harder to get out of iron than it is to get out of bronze. > honestly it's the most unplayable elo ever. I literally walked out of iron 4, it isnt hard
ŽęÐ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slack King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EidZPL3Z,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T00:55:14.209+0000) > > I agree, I have stupidly spent too much on this game, and stay around because of it. > But this is obnoxious. > Where is the money even going at this point? China. Company - TENCENT. I.E the people that own fortnite. They also own league.
> [{quoted}](name=ŽęÐ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EidZPL3Z,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T00:58:28.949+0000) > > China. Company - TENCENT. > > I.E the people that own fortnite. They also own league. I know, they also own path of exile Yet PoE has ups and downs with a fraction of the capital LoL has just been on the decline with massive income
ŽęÐ (NA)
: This is why I won't be buying the new ones, even though I own all project skins (Besides the new ones) with borders. You want me to pay some stupidly ludicrous amount of money for EACH one, then grind my ass off behind locked dates for the Irelia Prestige? Which isn't even guaranteed, at all, because you'd have to be grinding hard enough before the event ended. Say goodbye to even getting the Chroma's too, because those will cost you a lot of tokens. Unless you're rich enough to dump RP into league, then as someone who's been here since Season 2, it's not worth the grind, nor the money. The game has become a failure of a cash grab and it's just becoming more obvious.
> [{quoted}](name=ŽęÐ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EidZPL3Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-02T00:45:03.652+0000) > > This is why I won't be buying the new ones, even though I own all project skins (Besides the new ones) with borders. You want me to pay some stupidly ludicrous amount of money for EACH one, then grind my ass off behind locked dates for the Irelia Prestige? Which isn't even guaranteed, at all, because you'd have to be grinding hard enough before the event ended. Say goodbye to even getting the Chroma's too, because those will cost you a lot of tokens. Unless you're rich enough to dump RP into league, then as someone who's been here since Season 2, it's not worth the grind, nor the money. > > The game has become a failure of a cash grab and it's just becoming more obvious. I agree, I have stupidly spent too much on this game, and stay around because of it. But this is obnoxious. Where is the money even going at this point?
: Early picks no longer fall off.
Well if you hate them Youre going to hate the kayle changes theyre making
: SAVE AP PANTHEON
Goodnight sweet prince https://plays.tv/video/5d427d95bdd3b43769/good-bye-old-baker
: Imagine if LoL went full Dota 2, boards/reddit would explode...
Valve invented loot boxes? You can also sell everything back to other players Dota has OP people? thats because everyone is op I use the old cursor Hextech crafting is shit, you mostly just get some champ shards, can reroll a skin into a champ you dont even own. Let alone you either have a billion keys and no box. Or a billion boxes and no keys
GigglesO (NA)
: I miss Defense
Now that hey added in the new death report Im sick and tired of seeing 20-30% of damage taken being true damage
Rioter Comments
: Twisted Treeline is a story of neglect
This game is a story of neglect
: > [{quoted}](name=MOuHahaHAhahaaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QF808MLr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-25T21:28:15.476+0000) > > Investments would be better on fixing bugs, client and trying new things to fix the game after the rune reforge fail... Oh, you mean the stuff they came out and said they are working on? Pretty sure I heard we are getting a new client/patcher by the end of the year that replaces the old buggy programming of this one. Remember when everyone said they'd never fix Death Recap, then all the sudden it got shadow worked on and people were dumbfounded? Yeah, I remember that.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QF808MLr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-25T23:01:11.481+0000) > > Oh, you mean the stuff they came out and said they are working on? Pretty sure I heard we are getting a new client/patcher by the end of the year that replaces the old buggy programming of this one. Remember when everyone said they'd never fix Death Recap, then all the sudden it got shadow worked on and people were dumbfounded? Yeah, I remember that. new death recap? half the time it still says unknown damage source
HàrrowR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slack King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VGE0fJ1U,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-24T02:01:06.958+0000) > > 5 more armor? I had an armor page with around 40 armor > 34 mr page > 400 hp at 18 page > I had a 800+ mana at 18 page for ryze and kassadin > Brand and malz had 20 mpen and some hp > pure crit for the GP and mundo lulz > None of that is counting my masteries > And yes I would take 3 armor over damage in a bad matchup First lets remember that base stats were all increased after they removed the old runes but still You can have 90 HP + Overgrowth that will average around 220 hp at lvl 18 so its +300 HP + Grasp/Boneplating You can go +12 armor + Conditioning which adds 9 armor and 5% bonus armor meaning that the bonus of just your first armor item will combine into 30 + armor same goes for MR Biscuits + Manaflow band give you 400 bonus mana and 1% Mana regen per second which coupled with the increased mana regen champs got after mana potions got removed equals to the same amount overall Not as much free lethality and crit i'll give you that but it's really not a big deal anyways, there's more lehality items and crit is cheaper + gives more % crit now than before All im saying is, you still have options today and unless you're bronze 4 you sure as hell wouldn't go full armor on anything that isnt {{champion:54}} into full ad comp matchup, if anything not being able to start with + 20 arpen is a good thing, you have more balance and options between defense and offense, of course i'd personally like more defensive runes but we'll get there. > And yes I would take 3 armor over damage in a bad matchup op.gg shows you never once in your last 20 games took double armor/mr runes or even dipped into the resolve tree for that conditioning/overgrowth not even with mordekaiser, the only exception is Leona , so i'm guessing if the old rune system was in place today you wouldn't be going for that +40 armor Xayah either
> [{quoted}](name=HàrrowR,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VGE0fJ1U,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T03:04:23.025+0000) > > First lets remember that base stats were all increased after they removed the old runes but still > > You can have 90 HP + Overgrowth that will average around 220 hp at lvl 18 so its +300 HP + Grasp/Boneplating > > You can go +12 armor + Conditioning which adds 9 armor and 5% bonus armor meaning that the bonus of just your first armor item will combine into 30 + armor same goes for MR > > Biscuits + Manaflow band give you 400 bonus mana and 1% Mana regen per second which coupled with the increased mana regen champs got after mana potions got removed equals to the same amount overall > > Not as much free lethality and crit i'll give you that but it's really not a big deal anyways, there's more lehality items and crit is cheaper + gives more % crit now than before > > All im saying is, you still have options today and unless you're bronze 4 you sure as hell wouldn't go full armor on anything that isnt {{champion:54}} into full ad comp matchup, if anything not being able to start with + 20 arpen is a good thing, you have more balance and options between defense and offense, of course i'd personally like more defensive runes but we'll get there. > > op.gg shows you never once in your last 20 games took double armor/mr runes or even dipped into the resolve tree for that conditioning/overgrowth not even with mordekaiser, the only exception is Leona , so i'm guessing if the old rune system was in place today you wouldn't be going for that +40 armor Xayah either Atfer 10 minutes you get that armor, goodbye early survival thanks conditioning Overgrowth is ass Did you look at my morde builds? why would i take tank when i build tank. I needed conq and heal 800mana>400 mana You know your argument is weak and now youre reaching
HàrrowR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slack King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VGE0fJ1U,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-07-24T01:40:47.819+0000) > > The old runes and masteries let you do what you want > > New ones not even close > I had FUN PAGES. Remeber that, when this game was fun? > I had pure tank pages, pure offense pages > I had meta pages > > Now its just heres some damage, heres more damage. Heres some damage over time > Heres 5 hp > > > Oh crap, I got counter picked hard, Swap to sustain runes or defense runes to survive and come online. > Now runes and masteries add nothing to helping cover a champion or your weaknesses You can still go pure damage, pure tank and there's plenty of fun builds to do, why are you acting like having 5 more armor at the start of the game was SO AWESOME. It's great for me to remember playing Wu Kong/Lee Sin duo bot in season 2 or something but the fact is the better you become at the game the less leeway you have with that kind of shenanigans. I guarantee it if the same rune system was in place today you wouldn't trade + 10 damage for additional 3 armor > Now runes and masteries add nothing to helping cover a champion or your weaknesses Also i have to disagree with this pretty hard, you're melee and have no gap closers? Phase Rush, Fleet Footwork, Celerity, Nimbus Cloak, Approach Velocity, Magical Footwear, Glacial Augment. You're ranged and squishy? Overheal, Legend Bloodline, Bone Plating, Overgrowth, Stopwatch, That magic shield You need more sustain in lane, Magical Biscuit, Time Warp tonic, Taste of Blood, Second Wind You need more utility Unsealed spellbook Your build lacks cdr, transcendence + cosmic insight There's so many options to cover your champs weaknesses it's just that you're not looking. I personally enjoy ADCs a lot more thanks to Overheal,Bone Plating and Bloodline it really feels like they cover that champion weakness pretty well
> [{quoted}](name=HàrrowR,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VGE0fJ1U,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T01:58:17.678+0000) > > You can still go pure damage, pure tank and there's plenty of fun builds to do, why are you acting like having 5 more armor at the start of the game was SO AWESOME. > > It's great for me to remember playing Wu Kong/Lee Sin duo bot in season 2 or something but the fact is the better you become at the game the less leeway you have with that kind of shenanigans. I guarantee it if the same rune system was in place today you wouldn't trade + 10 damage for additional 3 armor > > Also i have to disagree with this pretty hard, you're melee and have no gap closers? Phase Rush, Fleet Footwork, Celerity, Nimbus Cloak, Approach Velocity, Magical Footwear, Glacial Augment. > > You're ranged and squishy? Overheal, Legend Bloodline, Bone Plating, Overgrowth, Stopwatch, That magic shield > > You need more sustain in lane, Magical Biscuit, Time Warp tonic, Taste of Blood, Second Wind > > You need more utility Unsealed spellbook > > Your build lacks cdr, transcendence + cosmic insight > > There's so many options to cover your champs weaknesses it's just that you're not looking. I personally enjoy ADCs a lot more thanks to Overheal,Bone Plating and Bloodline it really feels like they cover that champion weakness pretty well old runes covered any weakness better than new masteries
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Am i the only one that likes the "new" rune/mastery system?
5 more armor? I had an armor page with around 40 armor 34 mr page 400 hp at 18 page I had a 800+ mana at 18 page for ryze and kassadin Brand and malz had 20 mpen and some hp pure crit for the GP and mundo lulz None of that is counting my masteries And yes I would take 3 armor over damage in a bad matchup
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Am i the only one that likes the "new" rune/mastery system?
The old runes and masteries let you do what you want New ones not even close I had FUN PAGES. Remeber that, when this game was fun? I had pure tank pages, pure offense pages I had meta pages Now its just heres some damage, heres more damage. Heres some damage over time Heres 5 hp Oh crap, I got counter picked hard, Swap to sustain runes or defense runes to survive and come online. Now runes and masteries add nothing to helping cover a champion or your weaknesses
: The one time I got close to pushing out a turret, my team inted in bot jungle while I was trying to finish top turret. Was forced to recall or lose base. Every time I killed a laner, teammate recalled and let their lanes get pushed. Constant rotation of bot/top dying and mid pretty much afking.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QEKtBma0,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-16T05:49:12.813+0000) > > The one time I got close to pushing out a turret, my team inted in bot jungle while I was trying to finish top turret. Was forced to recall or lose base. > > Every time I killed a laner, teammate recalled and let their lanes get pushed. Constant rotation of bot/top dying and mid pretty much afking. excuse, after a succesful gank you could have shoved the wave in and gone for a plate But you didnt, thats the issue you dont carry the game. My team this, my team that blah blah. Never hitting a tower is a massive sign you belong in low elo
: This is why I'm Skeptical when "High Elo" tries to suggest tips to climb low elo
: I would argue jinx and anivia should be counted too, but they take a lof liberties on jinx skins regarding her body type
> [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-07T08:47:24.102+0000) > > I would argue jinx and anivia should be counted too, but they take a lof liberties on jinx skins regarding her body type I find Jinx hot as hell, and I love thiqq ladies
: Calling bs on the “balancing around winrates”. Why have they been looking at Ryze over and over and over again when he hasn’t had a high winnrate? Why was the last thing done to Azir a nerf even though he didn’t have a high winrate? Yes when a champ is TOO strong they will nerf them but the whole game isn’t balanced around winrates. And the only reason why people say they want to go back to the good old days is nostalgia. The old days might not even be that great compared to now but because we have a few memories from them we think all of it was great.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8OUG6Idr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-08T00:47:01.718+0000) > > Calling bs on the “balancing around winrates”. Why have they been looking at Ryze over and over and over again when he hasn’t had a high winnrate? Why was the last thing done to Azir a nerf even though he didn’t have a high winrate? Yes when a champ is TOO strong they will nerf them but the whole game isn’t balanced around winrates. > > And the only reason why people say they want to go back to the good old days is nostalgia. The old days might not even be that great compared to now but because we have a few memories from them we think all of it was great. You missed the balance around pro play part bud, they were gutted because of pro play Also when a champion is too strong, they will constantly go no he isnt 4 patches later, they will be like ok theyre a lil too strong
: Vanilla LoL
Tanks are not vital in making plays, a bruiser can fill that spot Aatrox, Irelia, J4, blitzcrank, RKayn, Gnar, Hecarim, Kled, Lee Sin, Voli, WW, Wu All better at starting fights than majority of tanks because they cant be ignored and have to be dealt with And to better answer your leaving in droves, where are they going to go? They want LoL to be a good game but RIOT wants to do what they want. Not what we want, thats pretty common in the gaming industry these days I have 1 friend I know that still play. I dont even rememeber the last time I even heard someone mutter LoL being a fun game There is massive disdain across reddit and the LoL forums do you actually read them?
Hotarµ (NA)
: > Lots of people dont like the state of the game > People are sick of the power creep > The mobility creep Do you have a source on... well, any of these? **The vocal minority on Reddit and the Boards are often the loudest**, if the majority of players really didn't enjoy the game that much we'd see _much_ more widespread disdain and players leaving in droves. It's safe to infer that the majority of players are fine with or enjoy the state of the game. > The higher emphasis on pro play Riot Games is a business and League of Legends makes money, they **should** be putting more emphasis on pro-play considering that the game is F2P and it allows them to continue development on League itself. Also, the fact that League consistently pulls in such high viewers kind of supports the claim that League is doing just fine. > The fact that tanks are a joke Debatable. Tanks are still picked in a majority of games from unranked all the way to LCS, they're definitely not a "joke". [In the recent Spring LCS games: Galio, Nunu, Braum, Tahm Kench, Sejuani, and a few other tanks were consistently picked. ](https://lol.gamepedia.com/LCS/2019_Season/Spring_Season/Match_History) > It doesnt make an enjoyable game Again, subjective, not _objective._
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8OUG6Idr,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T00:01:29.562+0000) > > Do you have a source on... well, any of these? > > **The vocal minority on Reddit and the Boards are often the loudest**, if the majority of players really didn't enjoy the game that much we'd see _much_ more widespread disdain and players leaving in droves. It's safe to infer that the majority of players are fine with or enjoy the state of the game. > > Riot Games is a business and League of Legends makes money, they **should** be putting more emphasis on pro-play considering that the game is F2P and it allows them to continue development on League itself. > > Also, the fact that League consistently pulls in such high viewers kind of supports the claim that League is doing just fine. > > Debatable. > > Tanks are still picked in a majority of games from unranked all the way to LCS, they're definitely not a "joke". [In the recent Spring LCS games: Galio, Nunu, Braum, Tahm Kench, Sejuani, and a few other tanks were consistently picked. ](https://lol.gamepedia.com/LCS/2019_Season/Spring_Season/Match_History) > > Again, subjective, not _objective._ So I make an arguement that the game is becoming less enjoyable to play, which you answer with there are tons of people watching it be played But they are not playing it Tanks are a joke tahm kench is played because he wins most top matchups and was nerfed away from support because of pro play Galio remember when he would throw a tornado and almost one shot someone? You got me on braum i forgot he existed Sejuani has always been picked from the sheer amount of cc she brings, she is naut but good Sadly theyre good for a moment, later they just melt and become irrelevant cc bots
Hotarµ (NA)
: > Than why have they put more and more emphasis on statistics and winrate yet this game slips further and further down? Riot puts more emphasis on statistics because they're a good way to consistently get information about champions (like I mentioned above with Mordekaiser.) It shouldn't be and isn't the only thing they look at. Where exactly is your evidence for the game "slipping further and further down"? It seems like you just don't enjoy the state of the game which isn't an objective conclusion. If you don't like the game that doesn't mean it's bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8OUG6Idr,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T23:41:51.771+0000) > > Riot puts more emphasis on statistics because they're a good way to consistently get information about champions (like I mentioned above with Mordekaiser.) It shouldn't be and isn't the only thing they look at. > > Where exactly is your evidence for the game "slipping further and further down"? It seems like you just don't enjoy the state of the game which isn't an objective conclusion. If you don't like the game that doesn't mean it's bad. Lots of people dont like the state of the game People are sick of the power creep The mobility creep The higher emphasis on pro play The fact that tanks are a joke It doesnt make an enjoyable game
Show more

Slack King

Level 102 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion