Böljy (EUNE)
: Wait so that's how it happens. Interesting, wouldn't one solution be to just make all champ available in ARAM?
> [{quoted}](name=Böljy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VrekpAK9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-05T02:15:14.058+0000) > > Wait so that's how it happens. Interesting, wouldn't one solution be to just make all champ available in ARAM? See people have been asking for this as long as there's been ARAM only accounts. One could only wish RIOT would just make all champs available in the queue.
: client errors and launch failure
Second picture is the same for me, first on happened after I reloaded the client and now I have to use task manager and force stop the background process to fully close the client
Janakin (EUNE)
: In-Game Table of the After-match Table
Idk, I like it better that you actually have to check the rest of the map instead of just having the easy access button. Especially considering positioning is such an important part. You need to know where those higher tier/more powerful units are placed. I just don't think it's necessary.
Ornn (OCE)
: I played {{champion:78}} and vs a {{champion:10}} i built against her {{item:3143}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3194}} and it did nothing because she built {{item:3124}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3153}} i was levels ahead and items ahead but because she had 0 ad attack speed items she melted me. if you cant build against it it shuld not be in the game
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RwJ29493,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-08T09:15:07.605+0000) > > I played {{champion:78}} and vs a {{champion:10}} i built against her {{item:3143}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3194}} and it did nothing because she built {{item:3124}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3153}} i was levels ahead and items ahead but because she had 0 ad attack speed items she melted me. > > if you cant build against it it shuld not be in the game You can build against her, you just built the wrong defensive items. You built all armor against a champion that has almost always built AP/AS/On-Hit. That loss was your own. Kayle can be out played by Poppy but you lost due to not itemizing correctly.
geeklove (NA)
: Spacebar is your best friend. It'll always center the camera back on your character. I can't remember the hotkey off hand, but there's a button that looks like a camera by the minimap that'll unlock the camera for you. Don't worry about playing on a smurf. If you're super concerned about winning/losing, just play a few bots games. It takes a bit to get used to, but it's highly recommended that you get used to it.
> [{quoted}](name=geeklove,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yGa4VReu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-20T16:40:34.170+0000) > > Spacebar is your best friend. It'll always center the camera back on your character. I can't remember the hotkey off hand, but there's a button that looks like a camera by the minimap that'll unlock the camera for you. > > Don't worry about playing on a smurf. If you're super concerned about winning/losing, just play a few bots games. It takes a bit to get used to, but it's highly recommended that you get used to it. Base hotkey is Y to lock and unlock camera
: Does matchmaking feel one sided?
Or like a few games me and my friends got the last few days. Our team ranges from an average unranked player, as well as ranks ranging from B3 to S3. We kept getting matched against high Gold and as High as Plat 3 players. So yeah, people getting rolf-stomped is an unfortunate common occurrence for us.
: > [{quoted}](name=JACOBSMILE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gbiNzuLm,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-08T03:04:19.684+0000) > > _Me:_ > {{item:2303}} {{item:2302}} {{item:2301}} You don't play support too much, do you? First back, if I have the gold, I'm always going to buy Forbidden Idol. Piss on the Sightstone, we have 4 wards from botlane alone (2 + 2), which doesn't even include jungler (+2 more since he'll usually ward common spots for a Sightstone Ward). Not only that, but all 3 of those items are worthless. The only thing you get from either of those 3 is the extra slot, which almost never comes into effect anymore. (Games usually end in 25-30 minutes, supports are 6-slotted at 40+ with their lack of money, assuming they went only cheapo items.) If the meta were a bit slower to favor slots and late-game, then sure, those 3 would be good for conserving a slot. But you know what to do late game instead? SELL SIGHTSTONE! That 6th slot could be a useful item instead ( {{item:3050}} to give your ADC the 50% Crit their lacking or {{item:3109}} if you're a tank), not just +150 HP and Wards that really aren't gonna do much since your team is probably gonna be 2 Oracles and 3 Farsights.
> [{quoted}](name=Eevee Girl Alex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gbiNzuLm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-08T03:54:10.355+0000) > > You don't play support too much, do you? First back, if I have the gold, I'm always going to buy Forbidden Idol. Piss on the Sightstone, we have 4 wards from botlane alone (2 + 2), which doesn't even include jungler (+2 more since he'll usually ward common spots for a Sightstone Ward). > > Not only that, but all 3 of those items are worthless. The only thing you get from either of those 3 is the extra slot, which almost never comes into effect anymore. (Games usually end in 25-30 minutes, supports are 6-slotted at 40+ with their lack of money, assuming they went only cheapo items.) If the meta were a bit slower to favor slots and late-game, then sure, those 3 would be good for conserving a slot. But you know what to do late game instead? SELL SIGHTSTONE! That 6th slot could be a useful item instead ( {{item:3050}} to give your ADC the 50% Crit their lacking or {{item:3109}} if you're a tank), not just +150 HP and Wards that really aren't gonna do much since your team is probably gonna be 2 Oracles and 3 Farsights. With That attitude and unwillingness to help your team survive, you'll be stuck silver for a while. Vision is one of the MOST important things in the game.
Sohleks (NA)
: I guess there's a reason we never really had an AD/Armor item. The last real ones being Atma's and wriggles latern. Abyssal Sceptar tended to be hard to balance too and that's a class with CDR/mana dependency. If too good they'll easily become mirror items you see on both sides everygame and that tends to _feel_ stagnating faster than normal
> [{quoted}](name=Sohleks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qzI0BErm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-04T23:23:42.025+0000) > > I guess there's a reason we never really had an AD/Armor item. The last real ones being Atma's and wriggles latern. > > Abyssal Sceptar tended to be hard to balance too and that's a class with CDR/mana dependency. > > If too good they'll easily become mirror items you see on both sides everygame and that tends to _feel_ stagnating faster than normal Honestly I don't think we truly NEEDED an AD/Armor item. Especially since this one was remade for Marksmen. All that does is make it extremely good for those that trade well early because they'll easily get ahead and never die due to the reduced damage and, with GA, the revive passive.
Rioter Comments
Lazerus9 (NA)
: Been looking for the release date everywhere.I don't know why Riot doesn't put the date in the patch notes so we aren't trolled when we try to play the reworks just to discover they released the notes early.
The patch always drops the day after Patch Notes are released.
: {{champion:266}} Snu Snu Price/ Snu Snu Cost {{champion:103}} Snu Snu of Deception / Snu Snu Rush {{champion:84}} Snu Snu Shroud {{champion:12}} Unbreakable Snu Snu {{champion:32}} Snu Snu of the Sad Mummy {{champion:34}} Snu Snu Storm {{champion:1}} Molten Snu Snu {{champion:22}} Snu Snu Arrow {{champion:136}} Snu Snu of the Universe / Snu Snu of Legend / Breath of Snu Snu {{champion:268}} Shurima's Snu Snu {{champion:432}} Magical Snu Snu {{champion:53}} Snu Snu Grab {{champion:63}} Pillar(s) of Snu Snu {{champion:201}} Snu Snu's Bite {{champion:51}} Snu Snu Snap Trap {{champion:164}} The Hextech Snu Snu {{champion:69}} Serpentine Snu Snu {{champion:31}} Feral Snu Snu {{champion:42}} Snu Snu Barrage {{champion:122}} Noxian Snu Snu {{champion:131}} Snu Snu Rush {{champion:36}} Snu Snu Rush {{champion:119}} Snu Snu of Draven / Snu Snu Rush {{champion:245}} Snu Snu Dive {{champion:60}} Spider Snu Snu {{champion:28}} Snu Snu Frenzy {{champion:81}} Mystic Sni Snu / Trueshot Snu Snu {{champion:9}} Snusnustorm {{champion:114}} Snu Snu's Dance / Snu Snu Challenge {{champion:105}} Playful/Snu Snu {{champion:3}} Hero's Snu Snu {{champion:41}} Trial By Snu Snu (Been made!) / Remove Snu Snu {{champion:86}} Demacian Snu Snu {{champion:150}} SNU SNU!!! {{champion:79}} Drunken Snu Snu {{champion:104}} New Snu Snu {{champion:120}} Onslaught of Snu Snu {{champion:74}} CH-2 Electron Storm Snu Snu {{champion:420}} Snu Snu Slam {{champion:39}} Ionian Snu Snu {{champion:427}} Friend of the Snu Snu {{champion:40}} Howling Snu Snu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {{champion:59}} Demacian Snu Snu {{champion:24}} Grandmaster of Snu Snu {{champion:126}} Acceleration Snu Snu! {{champion:202}} Curtain Snu Snu {{champion:222}} Super Mega Death Snu Snu! {{champion:429}} Martial Snu Snu {{champion:43}} Inner Snu Snu {{champion:30}} Snu Snu Defied {{champion:38}} Nether Snu Snu {{champion:55}} Bouncing Snu Snu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {{champion:10}} Divine Snu Snu {{champion:85}} Mark of the Snu Snu {{champion:121}} Taste Their Snu Snu {{champion:203}} Wolf's Snu Snu / Lamb's Snu Snu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {{champion:240}} Skaarl, the Cowardly Snu Snu / Snu Snu on a Rope / Pocket Snu Snu / SNU SNUUUUUUUU!!!! {{champion:96}} Snu Snu Surprise / Snu Snu Ooze / Living Snu Snu {{champion:7}} Snu Snu of Malice {{champion:64}} Resonating Snu Snu {{champion:89}} Snu Snu Flare {{champion:127}} Snusnuborn {{champion:236}} Piercing Snu Snu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {{champion:117}} Pix, Faerie Snu Snu {{champion:99}} Snu Snu Binding {{champion:54}} Snu Snu Slam {{champion:90}} Call of the Snu Snu {{champion:57}} Snu Snu Advance {{champion:11}} Double Snu Snu / Alpha Snu Snu / Snu Snu Style {{champion:21}} Snu Snu Tap {{champion:82}} Children of the Snu Snu {{champion:25}} Dark Snu Snu {{champion:267}} Ebb and Snu Snu {{champion:75}} Snu Snu Eater ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {{champion:111}} Snu Snu Charge {{champion:76}} Primal Snu Snu (I mean, she is Nidalee. Queen of the Jungle and all...) {{champion:56}} Unspeakable Snu Snu (Been made!) {{champion:20}} Snu Snu Boil {{champion:2}} Reckless Snu Snu {{champion:61}} Clockwork Snu Snu / Command: Snu Snu / Command: Snu Snu / Command: Snu Snu / Command: Snu Snu {{champion:80}} Snu Snu Skyfall {{champion:78}} Snu Snu's Verdict {{champion:133}} Behind Enemy Snu Snus {{champion:497}} Lover's Snu Snu {{champion:33}} Defensive Snu Snu Curl {{champion:421}} Queen of the Snu Snu / Queen's Snu Snu / Snu Snu Seeker / Furious Snu Snu / Snu Snu Rush {{champion:58}} Cull the Snu Snu {{champion:107}} Thrill of the Snu Snu {{champion:92}} Broken Snu Snu {{champion:68}} The Snu Snu {{champion:13}} Realm Snu Snu {{champion:113}} Flail of the Northern Snu Snu {{champion:35}} Because Snu Snu You, That's Why {{champion:98}} Snu Snu United {{champion:102}} Wrath of the Snu Snu / Twin Snu Snu (Been made!) {{champion:27}} Snu Snu Trail {{champion:14}} Snu Snu Furnace {{champion:15}} Spell Snu Snu {{champion:72}} Crystaline Snu Snu {{champion:37}} Snu Snu of Perseverance {{champion:16}} Astral Snu Snu {{champion:50}} Carrion Snu Snu (Eugh!) / Snu Snu Flock {{champion:134}} Snu Snu of Will / Unleashed Snu Snu {{champion:223}} Snu Snu Lash / THICC Snu Snu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {{champion:163}} Weaver's Snu Snu {{champion:91}} Assassin's Snu Snu {{champion:44}} Snu Snu Touch/ Snu Snu Radiance {{champion:17}} Blinding Snu Snu / Snu Snu Swiftly! / Poisonous Snu Snus / Snu Snu Trap {{champion:412}} The Snu Snu {{champion:18}} Draw a Snu Snu / Rapid Snu Snu / Explosive Snu Snu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) / Snu Snu Shot {{champion:48}} Snu Snu Domain {{champion:23}} Undying Snu Snu {{champion:4}} Wild Snu Snus / Pick a Snu Snu / Stacked Snu Snu {{champion:29}} Snu Snu Venom / Snu Snu Cask / Snu Snu and Pray {{champion:77}} Monkey's Snu Snu / Snu Snu Stance / Snu Snu Stance / Snu Snu Stance / Snu Snu Stance {{champion:6}} Hyper-Kinetic Snu Snu Reverser {{champion:110}} Hail of Snu Snus {{champion:67}} Silver Snu Snus {{champion:45}} Phenomenal Evil Snu Snu {{champion:161}} Snu Snu Deconstruction / Snu Snu Disintegration Ray (Been made!) {{champion:254}} Snu Snu Breaker ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {{champion:112}} Snu Snu Singularity {{champion:8}} Sanguine Snu Snu {{champion:106}} Chosen of the Snu Snu {{champion:19}} Snu Snu Hunger / Jaws of the Snu Snu / Snu Snu Hunt / Primal Snu Snu/ Snu Snu Duress {{champion:62}} Nimbus Snu Snu {{champion:498}} Lover's Snu Snu {{champion:101}} Arcane Snu Snu {{champion:5}} Three-Talon Snu Snu (Ow!) {{champion:157}} Last Snu Snu {{champion:83}} Maiden of the Snu Snu {{champion:154}} Stretching Snu Snus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {{champion:238}} Marked for Snu Snu {{champion:115}} Short Snu Snu / Mega Snu Snu Bomb {{champion:26}} Snu Snu in a Bottle {{champion:143}} **Deadly Snu Snu** ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BONUS ROUND!!!! {{item:3153}} : Snu Snu of the Ruined King {{item:2054}} : Diet Snu Snu {{item:2050}} : Explorer's Snu Snu {{item:3902}} : Death's Snu Snu
Better one for Jinx: Super Mega Snu Snu Rocket
: Here's an idea, quit acting like a SJW and maybe work on actually IMPROVING IN THE GAME, or do something with your life other than "get off" on being excited that you contributed to destroying someone else's account. I swear if people spent HALF the energy they do on trying to see who they can report each game on actually getting better, everyone would improve at minimum an entire tier. *spits* Edit: you literally went 1-10 in your last game hard feeding as singed, and you don't think you deserved to be flamed? Then this mod is actually cheering it on? What a joke.
Dude, that was entirely uncalled for. He was just noting that the report system actually works on those who are constantly toxic unlike people seem to think. As for the flame against 1 game in his match history, that doesn't help your argument in the slightest.
: There's a special promotion going on so that anyone who donates until 10/31 is entered into a drawing to win one of those gaming chairs (unsigned). Any level of participation gets you entered into the drawing.
If I donated last week before this post was up am I still entered in the raffle?
: Your main champ got nerfed?!
{{champion:429}} feelsbadman
: Also TSM did get out of groups in Season 4 worlds. They then took a game of Samsung White who were the eventual world champs.
As did C9 and they took a game off SSBlue.
: Why is your name blue???????
They're an Arbiter. They're a player who has provided enough support to players over time that RIOT has recognized them an given them an official title so players know that they're getting quality support from someone who's not a RIOT employee.
L4T3NCY (NA)
: URF CHALLENGE: Rioters VS Players. Friday 22/4 @6PM PST.
Unfortunatley I had to re-install League due to issues with my PC so I won't get the chance to participate...my download speed sucks...maybe if you guys do this again I might be able to join then. ^_^;
kasfas (NA)
: https://media4.giphy.com/media/B3KHjXkVXw5AA/200w.gif
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif
: Tbh I was skimming a lot. Just sick of the "it doesn't represent the entire community" argument; not because that cannot be true, but because the logic behind it is not sound. Wanted to stick something somewhere about it. Thanks for pointing that out lol
Yeah, no problem. Just didn't want it to be mistaken for the wrong thing.
: ...Shouldn't the true hero be {{champion:6}}? He's... Kind of an anti-tank... Tanky... Marksman... Abomination.
He's the Anti-Marksman Marksman, Anti-Melee, Anti-Tank Tanky, Anti-Mage, Anti-Hentai...thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gtskNd4BTc
: ***
You realize he did say it's still a significant amount, not insignificant. Your wording makes it seem like you read it wrong entirely.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vistha Kai,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rjEFIXud,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-07T14:43:52.566+0000) > > Rioter 1: _Are ADs still a problem?_ > Rioter 2: _Yes._ > Rioter 1: _So what do we do about it?_ > Rioter 3: _Let's nerf Zhonya._ > All Rioters in the room: _GENIUS!_ > > --- > > I guess I'll buy fucking Rylai's instead. What does the nerf have to do with ADs?
Because ADs have plenty of protection against mages and they're nerfing the mages only protection against AD champs. right now ADs are massively favored for wins because they can quite easily survive a mages burst so you have to pick an AD mid/jungle to take them out. Mages are currently being outclassed by most champs. Only the ones with high base damages are staying in favor mostly because you can build them tank(Ekko/Elise etc.). That's why some had to move out of mid to survive and some out of play completely.
: > [{quoted}](name=1000angrybees,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BBxnftTg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-07T18:23:16.661+0000) > > A lot of mid laners roam???? that's actually incredibly dull of you to say > > Also, how in the actual hell will these NOT affect laning phase? Less regen. Less AP. Less defense. What ELO are you?
> [{quoted}](name=Vhalthoria,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BBxnftTg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-07T18:29:25.677+0000) > > What ELO are you? Hey genius, ELO means nothing with what people know. These are a significant nerf to mages in general. Lane phase is going to be especially weak due to having next to no regen, lower defense, and less AP to help them out.
: > [{quoted}](name=SladeXD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8N4T5fRe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-01T22:53:21.865+0000) > > Well considering they gave us fair warning with a legit reason why, should've expected it. legit reason? oh yeah i forgot that rotating gamemodes came out this patch and are definaltly not coming out within the next 3 patches
They said they were putting their focus towards this new queue so we can have all the gamemodes year round and people can stop complaining. Plus if you actually look at PBE boards/S@20 you can see what they're doing for the next patch. URF wasn't on there for bug testing with the new champs so that was a huge hint towards it not coming when people expected it to.
: Urgot had been in the meta for awhile by the time this happened mid-lane (he had been seeing play bot lane before that) during the tank meta. As teams started building comps with 3-4 tanks and limited damage threats, Urgot was a Marksman capable of limiting their damage with his passive and innate tankiness while being able to machine-gun his way to victory in team fights (team fights were much more extended in that meta so he had a much larger window to work with)
He was one of those "under the radar" meta picks at that point though. If you ask most people that played him in high elo it was because they saw him as a counter-pick to Zed because he could mitigate a ton of his damage as well as building semi-tanky. When it was first brought back out in pro play, it was in the mid lane against Zed, then he went between both mid and bot as a flex.
luzz (NA)
: Your absolutely right, you can whine and complain when you don't like something too. The rule is you don't vote, don't complain.... I vote so I can also complain.
My statement was more along the lines of everyone can complain, doesn't mean anything is going to change if you do. Especially when prior warning was given that the thing you're complaining about was not going to happen when you expected it to.
luzz (NA)
: big deal...i can whine all i want, i buy RP.... if tyou dont like my whining, uninstall.
Most people on the game buy RP, doesn't give you any more privilege than anyone else who doesn't.
Ðamion (NA)
: Why No urf !!!!!!!!!!
Well considering they gave us fair warning with a legit reason why, should've expected it.
: The worst thing about ADCs is how they are never irrelevant, and demand attention no matter what.
As an AD Carry main, I actually want them to be nerfed. Some are meant to only be relevant in certain stages of the game, and that's where your pick choice should come in is which stage of the game you want to play around, as well as the enemy team comp. Mobile ADC's are the ones I want nerfed the most. If it gets to a point where you can't kill them ONLY due to their sheer amount of mobility, there's something wrong. Prime examples AKA the most OP in the role right now, {{champion:42}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:236}} . Otherwise, those that are decently well-balanced stat-wise should have more relevancy throughout the game than those that just win by being hard to catch. I want to be able to play {{champion:22}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:29}} without the chance of being completely pub stomped by the aforementioned mobile carries. Some of these immobile marksman are usually counterpicks to the mobile ones, but with the sheer power curve they have, it's hard to play against them. Also the itemization is way too in favor of them. All the items that are usually meant to them are extremely overloaded with stats, as well as tank items being WAY too efficient on them. I remember back in the day that your options for defense were things like Banshee's so you didn't get blown up by the enemy LeBlanc or Ahri. Now all the items you build give the stats that you would normally build on a marksman without having to sacrifice damage to save your life and remain relevant in a fight. Biggest problems here are Sterak's, Maw, and Mercurial. Sterak's was meant to be an item for your AD tanks/bruisers so you could have the survivability needed by the role, as well as have a little extra base damage. Maw was another counter-mage AD item so you could be lucky to make it out of a fight alive, but it usually was in your build anyway before all these double lifesteal and double attack speed builds come into meta. And Mercurial DID NOT need the extra lifesteal added onto it as well as having the Cleanse from QSS. It needs a serious nerf or remove the damn lifesteal. In short ADC's are overpowered in all stages of the game, and their itemization is ridiculous. Rito pls.
: It's not a face-roll match up. But everything he has makes Zed cry if used correctly.
That matchup is actually what brought Urgot back into the pro scene last season (or S4 i don't quite remember).
: Riot, Why can't I turn off Draven's head?
I do agree that you should be able to turn off the extra Draven stuff in game, but they did say weeks in advance that URF wouldn't be back on the first. Unlike last year where they said it about a week in advance and made it and obvious joke, this year they said it roughly 2 weeks to a month in advance and gave us a reason why they wouldn't bring it back. They're making the rotating gamemode queue so everyone can enjoy their favorite modes year round. And they did say that modes would likely repeat every 1.5-2 months. And if URF were coming back and Riots post was a joke, then URF would've shown up on PBE just like last year so they could bug test the mode with all the new champions released since the last time. Right now they're rotating through modes on PBE to work out the bugs so the new queue will work for us.
: WE WANT URF NOT DRAVEN!
They explicitly said that it won't be back on April 1st BECAUSE of the Rotating Gamemode Queue. They're prioritizing it so we can have URF and all the other gamemodes so everyone will shut up and stop expecting RIOT to do the same thing every year. Last year they made it a very obvious joke that they weren't bringing back URF but still did for that reason. It was a joke post. This year they gave us a reason they weren't bringing it back. Stop acting like you're entitled to whatever you cry out for. They're working on ways to implement every gamemode we've had and will have in a way for us to play them year round.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bergk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q4w53aVA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-04-01T09:10:14.829+0000) > > I literally used a week's vacation to take off work for the next 7 days so I could enjoy URF since it only comes around once a year.... I look forward to URF more than any holiday or birthday. UGH Im so sad, now I get to spend the next 7 days still at home with nothing to do but hate Riot. u are not only one, me and couple of friends take a week vacation and prepare to have some fun. we were so excited. but seeing no urf .. we hate riot so much now. this is just straight up middle finger to people cant follow riot news 24-7
They explicitly said that it won't be back on April 1st BECAUSE of the Rotating Gamemode Queue. They're prioritizing it so we can have URF and all the other gamemodes so everyone will shut up and stop expecting RIOT to do the same thing every year. Last year they made it a very obvious joke that they weren't bringing back URF but still did for that reason. It was a joke post. This year they gave us a reason they weren't bringing it back. Stop acting like you're entitled to whatever you cry out for. They're working on ways to implement every gamemode we've had and will have in a way for us to play them year round.
: So, you want him to be a walking wall of meat that can't do anything ever?
Did you mean {{champion:36}} ? (at least for the wall of meat thing)
: Your Top 2 Mastery Ranked Champions Are Being Shipped
{{champion:15}} x{{champion:18}} ...
High5 (NA)
: New season, same complaints. The irony is that 70+ champs were played last year at Worlds and it was far worse to watch than this. 1. This was a bad week to complain about LCS. The matches yesterday were actually pretty exciting. IMT should've lost. 2. NA teams are lazy when it comes to trying new things. One of TSM's many reasons for being mediocre this year. The Ever game was disgusting and they should've taken more grief for that loss. Huni is he only bright spot and he obviously came from EU's undefeated team last year. The only reason we're seeing Jihn is because EU pulled it out in Poland two weeks ago. Same with ADC Kennen last year. There's a reason NA has been the weakest region for 18 months now. Poland is just the latest example of NA's mediocrity. Having said all that, it's time to get rid of lane swaps. They're just 8 mins of purely scripted play.
Excuse me, but I do believe Sneaky was the first to bring Jhin into the pro scene in the C9 v. IMT game
Sahn Uzal (EUW)
: I am unsure what to say about that one.... {{summoner:31}}
The only thing you can say is, well, that's just T.K. for you.
: You have to spend 1 week in a cabin in the woods with your top 3 mastery champions
{{champion:15}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:18}} this is gonna be one hell of a week. Shits gonna explode, and we gettin money.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kiss Kiss Kiss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zy6L4b5z,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-02-08T21:15:24.882+0000) > > counterplay: have a brain Not sure why a silver is trying to tell me to get a brain when you can't get out of trash Elo. There's nothing you can do to win against an Udyr who knows how to properly pressure the map, once he gets Zz'rot he's insanely tanky, insanely fast and gets extreme pressure on the map.
Why do people think rank has any weight in and argument....
: don't leave the cave, where do you think you're going? (f yo combo breaker)
This is a great chance to fondle old scrotum that you're blowing!
Morrigu (NA)
: When Poppy ults you so hard you go back to being in bronze.
When Poppy ults you so hard you can never leave bronze ;--;
: That's pretty hard...
When Poppy ults you so hard you end up in DOTA...
: Top lane is getting wrecked. His enemy is 2/0/2. Our top laner is asking for a gank because he is behind. Mid lane is pushed in and it looks like a perfect opportunity to gank, almost a certain kill. Our mid lane is 2/0/2. Should I extend a lead or help a deficit?
If you have the open oppurtunity, you should push that advantage because it will actually balance out the power if not put your team ahead. You will be getting one of your primary carries stronger to make up for the lost top lane. You just need your top laner to try and hold out until his opponent slips up and you can follow up and shut them down.
: I can't take it anymore!!!
Thank you! Someone here with a brain.
: what. how do esports players even get injured? They sit on a chair all day dafuq
Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Deteriorating Eyesight, Joint Deterioration, things like that
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gankattk (NA)
: About this years harrowing...
They made a statement a while back telling everyone that the Harrowing doesnt only occur around the time of halloween, so they werent focusing on it yet.
: What do your mains say about you?
{{champion:119}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:117}} All the crazy!!
ƒoes (NA)
: What is your favorite champion "nickname"?
{{champion:9}} Fiddleprick {{champion:31}} Chode'Gath {{champion:131}} Moon Bitch {{champion:11}} Master Yizus {{champion:161}} Hentais Best Nightmare {{champion:82}} MoeKaiser, the HUE-HUE Lord {{champion:77}} ManBearPig {{champion:75}} Susan {{champion:90}} Space AIDS
Show more

SladeXD

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion