: Raise your voices pls
Balance is in the shitter more than it ever has been, BUT HEY HERES A SIMPLIFIED LOGO. NO NEW BIG GAME CHANGERS.
: PSA: Crowd Control is NOT a valid argument for counterplay against champions
Guys of course CC is going to work even better on some champions than others, but my point is that you can use it effectively on almost anyone in the game. Its not constructive to say to CC them because by default it is already something you should be doing, but it shouldn't mean that Riot can make virtually any broken kit they want just because you can CC them. I offerred you a real form of counterplay VS SPECIFIC CHAMPIONS instead of falling back on "Just CC them" in general. Counterplay is champion specific, of course CC is good vs anyone, even a GANGPLANK when his oranges are off cooldown.
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Why is mundo jg suddenly meta?
Because his clear his insane with his kit+cinderhulk, while he scales massively with cinderhulk at the same time as he inevitably builds tankier too. His ganks are very simple, while he doesnt have hard CC like many junglers, he can still catch out one champion with the help of the ally laner especially if they are pushed up. They also buffed his E which is why people max it first in the Jungle, both letting him clear even faster while letting him chunk an enemy when he gets close enough in a gank.
Riftn00b (EUNE)
: Kled has 54.42% win rate with high pick rate and ban rate
AoiAoi (NA)
: 10 years and wow... What a wild ride.
: Why is Fiora Getting Non-Stop Buffs?
Someone on the balance team loves watching Hashinshin and his cult writhe in pain
Rioter Comments
: for the love of god delete tryndamere or rework his ultimate to where it actually has counterplay
CROWD CONTROL IS NOT A VALID ARGUMENT FOR COUNTERPLAY. 99% of the roster gets "countered" by CC simply because they are unable to perform actions during it, UNLIKE Tryndamere who can even use his ultimate whenever he wants. So by the logic of "Just CC him", it actually makes less sense because hes one of the few champions who can actually perform an action while hard CC'd. AGAIN, crowd control is good vs basically anyone, EVEN Gangplank when his oranges are down. You dont overload kits or make them extremely unfun to play against just because you can "just CC them".
Nasakeki (NA)
: Just delete Yuumi, please.
Oh yes because people specifically ONLY in pro play hate playing against a champion you literally can't kill in a teamfight until she is the last champion alive that heals/speeds up allies, slows and damages you, and roots you. Its not like people in soloQ hate that too? Like many have said, she was destined to be nerfed hard because she has no counterplay. For literally any other champion/support, if you want to focus them first then you can. For example, make a plan to kill the Soraka who heals her whole team first, but you can't do that to a Yuumi because shes invulnerable until she is the last alive. GOOD LUCK catching her within .5 seconds of her switching champions at any moment. She was a mistake, and Riot knows it. They either have to nerf her numbers a lot/change her kit drastically, or watch her continue to be highly banned across the board and have everyone in pro play/soloQ hate facing her.
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=000500040001,timestamp=2019-09-03T13:12:38.320+0000) > > You are kidding right? Like seriously joking? You realise you can mute people whenever you want, including at the start of the game? You can even type in /mute all. Ok so what if you **aren't** an anti social pessimistic lone-wolf type of person that realizes that league is a team game, and that chat can be useful?
> [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0005000400010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T20:28:09.160+0000) > > Ok so what if you **aren't** an anti social pessimistic lone-wolf type of person that realizes that league is a team game, and that chat can be useful? For the vast majority of games i've played since season 2, the only helpful information i've seen is when someone's flash is down and you can just ping that now anyway. The only thing i see really is toxicity in chat, which is why you can instantly mute everyone. You must not of played very long if you think that its not just banter majority of the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-02T12:25:55.159+0000) > > How can someone tell you to kill yourself if you have that person muted? How are you gonna be precognicient and mute them before they say it?
> [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=00050004,timestamp=2019-09-03T12:23:32.127+0000) > > How are you gonna be precognicient and mute them before they say it? You are kidding right? Like seriously joking? You realise you can mute people whenever you want, including at the start of the game? You can even type in /mute all.
: How do I beat Garen
A general rule vs facing anyone really is to try and bait their important abilities out, like walking just close enough to them and then backing off or dodging. Or simply wait for them to use the ability on minions and then go in after. Know the cooldown of their abilities.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Yummi has no real counterplay when tethered to a juggernaut
Implying Yuumi isn't broken in general given she is literally untargetable, and even if you kill who she is on she can infinitely jump to anyone else. Requiring you to often kill the 4 other players until you can get to her, which means there is no counterplay vs her heals and poke.
Pyrosan (NA)
: Still hands down the best login screen they've done
Well too bad, Riot doesn't feel like making them anymore, we all know how lazy and uncaring towards what the community wants that they've become.
: For the love of anything holy nerf fucking Vladimir
The thing about Vlad is that he can AFK until mid-late game and stomp you whether he won lane or not, simply because of his scaling combined with him being able to build all the best items in the game. Not to mention his kit naturally being broken along with sustain.
: League is in a bad spot rn
Teemo? Iron detected. But I agree with most of the others.
Kendren1 (NA)
: I guess its good u didnt play online games in the early 2000s. I will never understand why peoples whose moods are dependent upon what strangers theyll never see again say online would play video games. Go knit or some shit lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Kendren1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0044,timestamp=2019-09-03T01:27:45.558+0000) > > I guess its good u didnt play online games in the early 2000s. I will never understand why peoples whose moods are dependent upon what strangers theyll never see again say online would play video games. Go knit or some shit lol. I know, white knighting over here cause a girl cried or something cause someone said bad words to her OVER THE INTERNET.
: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
Part of growing up is also being able to deal with bad words instead of censoring them, you should have yourself checked if someone tells you to kill yourself online and you seriously take it to heart. They are just WORDS from random people over the internet, they only affect you cause you let them. Revaluate your life if you let unimportant people dictate how you feel. Plenty of online games have toxicity when they are competitive because of the stress associated with it on everyone. What do you seriously expect Riot to do? You can already report them afterwards, theres not much else they can do as its up to the community at that point if they still want to be toxic. You making a post on the forums that will not be seen by the vast majority of players will not do anything, quite literally grow thicker skin or play something else like Hello Kitty Island, its just how people are. Its not a perfect world. And here is what you really need to know, Riot balancing their game when it is terribly unbalanced is what will improve people's moods the most. When the game is so unfair, people will naturally act worse because they are so tired of what the game has become with things partially being out of their control. If you want to control the amount of toxicity, then make the game more fun to play and fair. But regardless, you will never get rid of part of human nature which is anger.
Loliver (NA)
: 1. Quick Silversash 2. If you stand behind minions (or another teammate :3) you'll be fine. I'm M7 Ahri. I always get ruined by people who do this.
> [{quoted}](name=Loliver,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=Pf2JJM89,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T02:15:12.399+0000) > > 1. Quick Silversash > > 2. If you stand behind minions (or another teammate :3) you'll be fine. > > I'm M7 Ahri. I always get ruined by people who do this. What if there isn't minions? What if they already used Sash because of other important CC? Things are not always in the other player's control.
JRobin31 (NA)
: My Challenger friend said that Pyke must get kills with his ultimate and snowball or he will become useless. So the key is to avoid the Pyke ult. I play in Silver games. What do I do? Ban Phase: You could Ban him. Everyone knows that. Not super helpful advice (unless your teammates suck, in which case it's the best and only advice). Pick Phase: Pick champions that counter Pyke's ultimate such as {{champion:26}} . You read when Pyke is about to ult and use Zilean ult. OR pick a healer. When Pyke is about to ult, you heal the target. Pyke's ultimate fails to execute. Counter picking gives easy wins against most Pyke players. It might as well be 5v4. Of course, maybe you don't own any counterpicks or don't like the counter picks. What to do? In-Game: Lane Phase: hook is telegraphed. If you can't dodge it, then run behind minions to block it. If Pyke goes invisible, simply run away. He generally really can't catch you if you just run away when he goes invisible. Pyke's stun is the most annoying, but it usually only lands if you overextend in lane or if he lands his hook. So don't overextend and dodge his hook! What if you get ganked: Always a problem in any game, but usually Pyke telegraphs the gank by going aggressive and usually if you just deny him the hook, then he can't get anything out of it. But you play an aggressive support that wants to fight, now what: too bad for you. Suck it up and play safe. Virtually any support will out scale him if he gets denied the gold from his ults. But my lane partner is feeding him: That's really too bad. I guess you should've banned Pyke or grabbed a counterpick. Otherwise, you should've played so as to have Pyke trying to kill you instead trying to kill your lane partner. Like picking a tank and body-blocking the hook, then wrecking his face. Rest of Game: if you laned properly against Pyke, then you denied him any ult kills and if you didn't lane properly, he got fed and got his bot lane fed. You laned properly: now your team farms him for easy kills, snowballs and wins the game. Why is that? Because when Pyke hooks a stronger enemy, all he does is place a powerful opponent in the face of his teammates and he gets wrecked. If he makes a comeback, then he earned it by being a better player somehow. Suck it up and move on. You laned improperly against him: You better be crazy good at mid game or you just lost the game for your team, gj, go you! You better hope your other lanes knew what they were doing (unlike you) and are snowballing harder than Pyke is. Let them carry you or die trying. But... I don't lane against Pyke: Tell your team to get {{item:2420}} and deny the Pyke ults. If they don't listen, then it's your fault for not banning Pyke. Items: Generally Speaking: Get {{item:2419}} {{item:2420}} {{item:2423}} . You could use runes to get one or you could spend some gold to get one. It's not too expensive. Once you deny the early snowball from Pyke ult, he drops off and you win (unless you are bad at the game, in which case: get better at the game). Summoner Spells: You can {{summoner:4}} the Pyke ult. You can {{summoner:7}} before Pyke ult lands. So anyone can have at least 3 outs from being Pyke ulted, if they have any common sense: two summoners and an item. If you still feed the Pyke despite having 3 outs from his ult, then you need to get better at the game.
> [{quoted}](name=JRobin31,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=znAweAzR,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-08-31T03:11:36.722+0000) > > My Challenger friend said that Pyke must get kills with his ultimate and snowball or he will become useless. > So the key is to avoid the Pyke ult. > > I play in Silver games. What do I do? > Ban Phase: You could Ban him. Everyone knows that. Not super helpful advice (unless your teammates suck, in which case it's the best and only advice). > Pick Phase: Pick champions that counter Pyke's ultimate such as {{champion:26}} . You read when Pyke is about to ult and use Zilean ult. > OR pick a healer. When Pyke is about to ult, you heal the target. Pyke's ultimate fails to execute. > Counter picking gives easy wins against most Pyke players. It might as well be 5v4. Of course, maybe you don't own any counterpicks or don't like the counter picks. What to do? > > In-Game: > Lane Phase: hook is telegraphed. If you can't dodge it, then run behind minions to block it. > If Pyke goes invisible, simply run away. He generally really can't catch you if you just run away when he goes invisible. > Pyke's stun is the most annoying, but it usually only lands if you overextend in lane or if he lands his hook. So don't overextend and dodge his hook! > What if you get ganked: Always a problem in any game, but usually Pyke telegraphs the gank by going aggressive and usually if you just deny him the hook, then he can't get anything out of it. > But you play an aggressive support that wants to fight, now what: too bad for you. Suck it up and play safe. Virtually any support will out scale him if he gets denied the gold from his ults. > But my lane partner is feeding him: That's really too bad. I guess you should've banned Pyke or grabbed a counterpick. Otherwise, you should've played so as to have Pyke trying to kill you instead trying to kill your lane partner. Like picking a tank and body-blocking the hook, then wrecking his face. > Rest of Game: if you laned properly against Pyke, then you denied him any ult kills and if you didn't lane properly, he got fed and got his bot lane fed. > You laned properly: now your team farms him for easy kills, snowballs and wins the game. Why is that? Because when Pyke hooks a stronger enemy, all he does is place a powerful opponent in the face of his teammates and he gets wrecked. If he makes a comeback, then he earned it by being a better player somehow. Suck it up and move on. > You laned improperly against him: You better be crazy good at mid game or you just lost the game for your team, gj, go you! You better hope your other lanes knew what they were doing (unlike you) and are snowballing harder than Pyke is. Let them carry you or die trying. > > But... I don't lane against Pyke: Tell your team to get {{item:2420}} and deny the Pyke ults. If they don't listen, then it's your fault for not banning Pyke. > > Items: > Generally Speaking: Get {{item:2419}} {{item:2420}} {{item:2423}} . You could use runes to get one or you could spend some gold to get one. It's not too expensive. Once you deny the early snowball from Pyke ult, he drops off and you win (unless you are bad at the game, in which case: get better at the game). > > Summoner Spells: You can {{summoner:4}} the Pyke ult. You can {{summoner:7}} before Pyke ult lands. > > So anyone can have at least 3 outs from being Pyke ulted, if they have any common sense: two summoners and an item. If you still feed the Pyke despite having 3 outs from his ult, then you need to get better at the game. Thing is, you shouldn't have to go through all of this just to TRY and deal with Pyke. Every broken champion as has a counter in some way, it doesn't mean that they automatically shouldn't be balanced just because you can counter them in some way. Atleast you didn't say "CC" him since people like to say to do that for every champion people call broken, as if CC isn't a counter to everyone.
: What are some ways to negate Pyke's power?
Why don't we start with why Riot thought giving Pyke x2 gold for kills with his ult while also STILL giving all allies full kill gold was a good idea? Other than that most recent laughable buff, most the community has been wondering for a long time why Riot considers him a support with the absurd kit he has.
: When you join a Beginner's botgame and someone calls you trash
Tbh you wont get better in the way you wanna be playing vs bots, maybe I guess if you are aiming for Bronze or Silver though.
Bazerka (NA)
: I'm on my lunch break again! Lets chat :D
Does Riot's balance team play Ranked, and if so at what possible low rank do they play at? Also, do Riot devs only respond to threads that are positive and not negative, considering majority of threads on this forum are negative towards the game now? It would explain why we almost never see an employee comment on their decisions.
: Pve = farming jg mobs and solo baron
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1TIEsMUA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-28T17:42:12.199+0000) > > Pve = farming jg mobs and solo baron Dude why are you so intent on thinking that that PvE is anything like killing the ones in Summoner's Rift? I've seen you on every post about Invasion, are you paid by Riot? You provide the same barren argument everytime, and its not even a good one. The AI in Invasion/Odyssey are better and actually have abilities instead of just basic attacking you, you saying they are simply jg mobs shows you either never played it or only played on Novice difficulty, because it got HARD.
datfatguy (OCE)
: I genuinely think I’m the only person on this planet who doesn’t mind ARURF
People simply need it in moderation, they are tired of the same gamemode being URF/ARURF over and over again, its like its their next permanent gamemode. They want all of the other gamemodes Riot used to let us play. Maybe a gamemode that isn't so braindead like this one as well?
: New Champ Idea: The Empowered Minion
Isnt an empowered minion just Kayle? Hopefully not after her most recent patch though.
CLG ear (NA)
: instead of star guardian zoe we should've got adult zoe
: Stop Supporting The Game if You don't Like The Favoristim
You realize people can still want to play a game and provide criticism for it at the same time, instead of just quitting the game outright that they've played for years since they want it to be better?
Hotarµ (NA)
: Riot does something bad: gets flamed for it Riot does something good: gets flamed for it
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n7fN0i1M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-28T02:20:34.541+0000) > > Riot does something bad: gets flamed for it > > > > > > > > > Riot does something good: gets flamed for it Yeah, its totally not something more like making fun of them for buffing the same things they nerf especially in short time frames LMAO.
Irèlià (EUW)
: Mordekaiser is an unhealthy champion to the game and should be nerfed just like Irelia got nerfed
Mordekaiser has 0 mobility, and once you have a zhonyas or sash you make his ult near useless. Of course he should have good natural base stats across the board. Do you expect Illaoi to also have terrible base stats even though she has no mobility? They need something going for them. Champions like him get fed off of you making plays, they hardly have playmaking potential like other extremely mobile champions.
: League for years: Game good, Lore bad.
Rioter Comments
ODiiiiiN (NA)
: Only thing I think riot does bad... is never giving unpopular champs skins. Other than that, they do pretty good for a free game company. I buy skins bc I want. But they are too biased. Give Quinn a skin damn it. How many more does Xayah need?
> [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:46:08.935+0000) > > Only thing I think riot does bad... is never giving unpopular champs skins. Other than that, they do pretty good for a free game company. I buy skins bc I want. But they are too biased. Give Quinn a skin damn it. How many more does Xayah need? Gotta sell skins to those people with online relationships bro, they'll never release a skin on Xayah with Rakan also getting one and vice versa.
: Very curious what their thought process was behind this or if there was any.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xFnuYUN8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:50:41.676+0000) > > Very curious what their thought process was behind this or if there was any. If we make all the bruisers broken, then maybe they can finally deal with ranged top laners!
: “We found that Jax is doing really well after we buffed his Q, so now we are nerfing ‘X’”
"We found that Galio is underperforming for some unknown reason, so we are buffing the same things we nerfed on him before since we don't know what we want Galio to be."
Hotarµ (NA)
: Mordekaiser mains, now that some time has passed, how do you feel about the rework?
I dont have to be a Mordekaiser main to know they they removed his identity like most of the champions they rework, I can't say I dont like the champion, but i'd much rather them just make them whole new champions if they are going to destroy what they previously were.
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:23:17.431+0000) > > Did you even read the post? Theres no reason to name off a specific champion because theres plenty that have problems at the moment. "Trust me" its instead a silent majority because most players dont use the forums as I usually dont either. And your argument against PvE is just laughable so i have no need to try and talk about it. There are plenty of champions are reworked into completely new champions? Which one?
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:29:50.548+0000) > > There are plenty of champions are reworked into completely new champions? Which one? Dude, they aren't literally 100% different but with the amount of mechanics they change, they mind as well be new champions like I said, but since you are so stubborn I can say that 4 big offenders for being so polarly different are Galio, Aatrox, Urgot, Sion just to name some. You've been dropping my other argument points left and right so i'm done trying with you anyway.
: If the game was balanced, then the balance team would have no job.
> [{quoted}](name=Pete Ieffo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:29:12.035+0000) > > If the game was balanced, then the balance team would have no job. Its never going to be completely balanced, but I seriously dont know why people can't understand that it doesn't have to be as bad as it is though either. You act like any balancing good or bad is fine simply because thats how they keep their jobs?? DOTA 2 is not balanced, but I can say for certain that since I play both that THAT balancing team is much more capable and I doubt they will lose their jobs just because they lean more towards "balanced" than not.
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:12:06.132+0000) > > When majority of people say unbalanced they don't expect it to be perfectly balanced cause it can't be, but it certainly doesn't have to be as bad as it is either. > > Theres a difference between reworking and completely removing a champion's identity, because at that point you mind as well just make it a whole new champion. > > Saying that the game is "pvp" focused doesn't even make sense, theres different gamemodes for a reason to bring something new to the table whether it be pvp or pve, and clearly the people are saying that they are tired of URF and want gamemodes they've much enjoyed in the past. O God which champion you are talking about just be specific please and don't play word game with me. It always takes some time to get used to a new balance. The majority, trust me, don't care. Jeez just play vs ai and farm jg mobs solo baron if you love pve so much, tbh, I don't see a difference.
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:19:51.973+0000) > > O God which champion you are talking about just be specific please and don't play word game with me. > > It always takes some time to get used to a new balance. The majority, trust me, don't care. > > Jeez just play vs ai and farm jg mobs solo baron if you love pve so much, tbh, I don't see a difference. Did you even read the post? Theres no reason to name off a specific champion because theres plenty that have problems at the moment. "Trust me" its instead a silent majority because most players dont use the forums as I usually dont either. And your argument against PvE is just laughable so i have no need to try and talk about it.
: It's never gonna be balanced. Adjusting is an endless work. Rework is supposed to be different from before. Skins are not all that bad. Game is pvp focused not pve. You wanna play or not?
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:09:04.319+0000) > > It's never gonna balanced. Adjusting is an endless work. Rework is supposed to be different from before. Skins are not all that bad. Game is pvp focused not pve. You wanna play or not? When majority of people say unbalanced they don't expect it to be perfectly balanced cause it can't be, but it certainly doesn't have to be as bad as it is either. Theres a difference between reworking and completely removing a champion's identity, because at that point you mind as well just make it a whole new champion. Saying that the game is "pvp" focused doesn't even make sense, theres different gamemodes for a reason to bring something new to the table whether it be pvp or pve, and clearly the people are saying that they are tired of URF and want gamemodes they've much enjoyed in the past. And lastly, people complain about a game they play because they'd like to see it in a better state. Isn't it understandable to be angry about something you've played for so long and used to enjoy much more?
Rioter Comments
Mythrandill (EUNE)
: The crap gamemode that you all have been waiting for is heading to pbe
Oh yea, we'd totally want this over Invasion, but like Riot said URF brings in tons more players than Invasion/Odyssey!!
Smyrage (EUNE)
: The Pyke problem started earlier than his release
The community wanted support to be "fun".
: Remove teemo and signed from league
Teemo is always a low elo stomper but is almost always bad in high elo. Singed isn't broken, just a fine champion and hes able to be played in higher elos if you really know what you are doing. You must be losing to Singed in low elo like many others by chasing him.
Cycera (NA)
: Honestly if they just brought the exact same Invasion mode back for this event I would be completely fine with it. It was so well made, there isn't any reason so remove it and not put it as part of the event
> [{quoted}](name=Cycera,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6oznh3og,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T07:16:27.303+0000) > > Honestly if they just brought the exact same Invasion mode back for this event I would be completely fine with it. It was so well made, there isn't any reason so remove it and not put it as part of the event Brings people away from their main gamemode and TFT?
: Pantheon mains in all regions are quitting in droves
Because Pantheon is nothing like he used to be. These champion reworks may be "fun" and majority of the time broken, but of course people who mained that champion will ragequit when they completely destroy the previous one's identity. Almost every single champion they have reworked could of just been another champion entirely from the amount of abilities they remove/change drastically. They simply don't know how to "rework" something but instead make it a new and (usually) broken champion.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=lKAy96ko,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-26T20:13:39.615+0000) > >People were complaining constantly about the RNG in items just like me where someone can get items every minion wave while you get none, so this was one way in dealing with items. You want to deal with Item RNG? Remove gold from the item pool and make one component drop guaranteed, or drastically increase the item drop rate. Removing items from champs for the first 2/3 to 3/4 of the lategame rounds is not the answer.
> [{quoted}](name=IIITonyStankIII,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=lKAy96ko,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-27T05:30:05.277+0000) > > You want to deal with Item RNG? Remove gold from the item pool and make one component drop guaranteed, or drastically increase the item drop rate. Removing items from champs for the first 2/3 to 3/4 of the lategame rounds is not the answer. First of all its not like im the one who made the decision, but anyway atleast its something. If you've really dealt with hextech a lot then you should realize by now that almost all of the hextech champions suck. Like the other guy said, I usually win the fights vs a hextech team because the champions themselves cant beat mine. Half the time the hextech champion will disable a random spread out champion like an assassin instead of going for the rest of the grouped up champions.
darkdill (NA)
: If the SG: Invasion mode returns, I hope they add in Augments akin to the Odyssey event
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gZ6RA6yu,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T22:44:49.174+0000) > > I would continue debating, but I just had to check your account really because I had the nagging feeling you were a Jax main. And im really not trying to be mean, but it says a lot when you are hardstuck silver as a Jax main so it says it all why you think differently. Otherwise, you act like its difficult to always have a vision ward or regular ward on hand along with the million of other things to jump on in the game. I’m not even hardstuck silver as I have been gold multiple times I’m just on a bit of a bad streak right now. Also having vision up all the time is not easy right now as riot nerfed vision super hard the last couple of season. I’m going to link you a thread where I am having a discussion with another user about a possible Jax rework for the full scope of what I would like to see for Jax. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/nNJHPX0U-anyone-have-any-cool-new-champion-or-rework-ideas
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gZ6RA6yu,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T22:52:33.123+0000) > > I’m not even hardstuck silver as I have been gold multiple times I’m just on a bit of a bad streak right now. Also having vision up all the time is not easy right now as riot nerfed vision super hard the last couple of season. I’m going to link you a thread where I am having a discussion with another user about a possible Jax rework for the full scope of what I would like to see for Jax. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/nNJHPX0U-anyone-have-any-cool-new-champion-or-rework-ideas Jax is far from being reworked, they have much bigger offenders to worry about. They simply buff champions who dont need it. And like I said, you don't NEED wards for mobility.
Show more

Slim Gragas

Level 171 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion