Segius (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slyfox168,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=xBBPzHtW,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-09-27T23:55:50.987+0000) > > i'm not in b5 Bronze IV I believe but your MMR is lower what champions do you play a lot?
> [{quoted}](name=Segius,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=xBBPzHtW,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-09-28T21:27:27.650+0000) > > Bronze IV I believe but your MMR is lower > > what champions do you play a lot? i'm currently in b3 and i play jinx and sona mainly
Segius (NA)
: 44% overall win rate with really bad MMR like low MMR for bronze V, think you might be a lost cause.
> [{quoted}](name=Segius,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=xBBPzHtW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-27T14:41:02.472+0000) > > 44% overall win rate with really bad MMR like low MMR for bronze V, think you might be a lost cause. i'm not in b5
Rioter Comments
: The Tribunal was not able to grow with the community, and as the community got larger it took longer for cases to be processed; unfortunately, it was just A) *far* too slow, sometimes taking several weeks or more for a player to be banned for their behavior no matter how bad it was, and B) was actually not more accurate than an automated system because players voting contrary to how they should just for kicks or to get the IP bonus. I understand the feeling that the IFS doesn't always work as you want, but that's mostly because of not enough feedback for successful punishments and no indication at all that a problem player you reported has improved (or just isn't usually like he acted in your game). I think this is something Riot can and *is* working on, but a player voted Tribunal isn't actually necessary for the vast majority of cases. If it were me, I'd say that it would do good as only a way to assist in reviewing edge cases to improve accuracy for the odd ones that the IFS couldn't possibly take care of.
then take away the ip (or blue essence as it will be later on) incentive. I'll gladly give that up if it means i can have a more impactful effect against players that are intentionally causing players to lose. it also doesn't take 3 years to work on something such as this. an update on the progress of this would be much appreciated, instead all we got was 3 long years of silence.
Rioter Comments
Hawkhell (NA)
: Yes it is my teammates fault for leaving. But who's fault is it that I constantly get these people that make me lose? Is it my fault that the server crashes and I get a loss and lose points? Did I miss the memo where I am suppose to do their server maintenance?
well then it's a different story when the server's crash. all i was doing was going off the info you gave us.
: If you ban champions it shows that you lack confidence in your abilities.
this reminds me of a cartoon i saw a while ago. "we're such hardcore rockers. we rock so hard, we don't even need instruments". (insert mouth sounds imitating instruments and beatboxing).
: Am I the only one having troubles with the Tribunal?
: Am I the only one having troubles with the Tribunal?
lol you learn something new everyday. when did this happen? and why?
Rioter Comments
Mead (NA)
: 2 Days still no Harrowing Icon
same here, i won my 3 matches last night and i still don't have mine
Hawkhell (NA)
: Can we get points back for ranked losses that are Riots fault?
How would something like this situation be Riot's fault? If anything, it would be your teammates fault for leaving.
Rioter Comments
: Is it possible to get out of bronze before this season is over?
i am a good player, and i know this is beating a dead horse but right when i'm about to hit promo's i hit a land-slide of losses (mostly due to teammates). hell, i even got asked a few times from the enemy team "why are you in bronze? you should at least be in silver by the way you play."
Makior72 (NA)
: is there a tank that counters ryze in lane?
from my personal experiences playing top lane as volibear full tank, you can't be afraid to take some damage. if you can get past ryze's cc, just fling him, slow, and then bite after smacking him a bit. i usually end up killing him if he isn't smart enough to back off and go heal.
: which tank is the best for me?
well voli's main thing is low sustained damage. shyvana's thing is dealing percetage damage by marking her target. it all depends on how you build your champs. for example, you could say you're playing as a tank but you're building a bruiser in your item build.
Rioter Comments

Slyfox168

Level 70 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion