: Can Katarina dodge Karthus Ult with "E"????
you can't dodge his ult with blinks, otherwise everyone with flash would just dodge it
Slythion (NA)
: Who did you vote for?
I voted Fid, I think he needs it way more than anyone else. They even talked about him as a jungler even though he's been a support for the past 29 years lol
Rioter Comments
: RITO, shouldn't Tryndamere be part of the rework vote?
replace Mundo and Shyvana with Tryndamere and Udyr and I'd like the choices much better, but I don't think the current 5 are *bad* options. I voted for Fiddlesticks though, such an unfun and uninteractive kit
: > [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=djlAG0GE,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-12-16T09:13:27.403+0000) > > Riot said in a statement: "After carefully reviewing and considering the findings, the Special Committee of Riot's Board of Directors determined that a two-month, unpaid leave of absence, along with training, was the appropriate action given the allegations that were substantiated. We can also confirm that many of the rumors circulating about Scott within the company, the media, and other channels were actually not true." > > taken from the very article OP posted Wow..... That's fucking insane. I think if I did even one of the things he did in a public workplace I would be in front of a judge. Nevermind being able to keep my job what the hell dude..
what kind of things do you mean when you say > I think if I did even one of the things he did ?
: Update on Clash regional tests
So uh...6 months later and I haven't seen any mention about Clash anywhere. Can you give us some idea as to the state of Clash and when regions (specifically NA) can expect to participate in the future?
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >as the name had no intention to offend because op said so? what if it did and op came up with a convenient excuse? isn't it simply better to have him change it, "just in case" the slur was the original intended meaning?
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T10:45:45.512+0000) > > because op said so? > > what if it did and op came up with a convenient excuse? > > isn't it simply better to have him change it, "just in case" the slur was the original intended meaning? Those who find offense in things that are not meant to be offensive is the problem. Anything ending with the letters "coon" is now grounds to be punished for (under your argument) simply because people immediately jump to racism over anything else, and the fact that you put the blame on the free-going individual instead of those who are making accusations of racism is appalling. Words only have the power you give them. The only reason one should be offended over something is if it's being used in a negative context, aka namecalling and insults. If someone gets offended by "icecoon" or "racoon", 100% perfectly reasonable innocent names, then that's on them.
OccuIt (NA)
: Why did Syndra get all the honors here?
"why didn't I get honors?" *proceeds to list all gameplay reasons and absolute nothing about anything someone should be honored for*
Rioter Comments
: I'm perma'd, WHAT?
these are my favorite types of posts haha
: I think it can against very specific champions. It's net neutral against continuous DoTs like {{champion:17}}, better against spellflingers like {{champion:69}}, and strictly worse against any physical poke/DoT as well as single spell-cycle burst mages like {{champion:1}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:518}}. {{item:3065}} exists to build against burst mages, but tanks usually end up needing to build both anyway, alongside 3 armor items, splitting their resistances. Upgrading to {{item:3194}} with a {{item:3065}} already owned is even worse btw. You go from +260% regen to +130.
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bKA7gfwG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-26T05:33:35.799+0000) > > I think it can against very specific champions. It's net neutral against continuous DoTs like {{champion:17}}, better against spellflingers like {{champion:69}}, and strictly worse against any physical poke/DoT as well as single spell-cycle burst mages like {{champion:1}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:518}}. > > {{item:3065}} exists to build against burst mages, but tanks usually end up needing to build both anyway, alongside 3 armor items, splitting their resistances. > > Upgrading to {{item:3194}} with a {{item:3065}} already owned is even worse btw. You go from +260% regen to +130. I get what you're saying, but I don't think it's necessarily bad for the item to be niche against specific types of champs. Tanks can always look towards {{item:3193}} or other items instead. If you're not against a dps mage like {{champion:268}} or {{champion:69}} it's almost always better to be stacking health (that synergies with both resistances) after {{item:3065}} + {{item:3111}} anyways, as it's a natural mitigation to burst damage.
: Adaptive Helm loses value when upgraded from its components
Don't you think it's unique passive has a higher value than it's lost regen?
: An item that reduces part of True Damage
Can you define "True Damage" for me OP?
: So, Riot.....about that Silver Kayle...
So Dark Souls-esque I love it
: Isn't the point of Kayle that you can't see her face?
I literally haven't heard of that reason for the helmet, ever. If there's any reason to complain, it's that her "unmasked kayle" skin of whatever isn't as special anymore but like I think this is such a stupid reason to complain about
Zoltri (NA)
: Syndra Q-E-W-W Combo bug
That's been a bug for ages, Riot doesn't care {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: I don't think riot wants to enable the feature, it is in cold storage with the tribunal.
> [{quoted}](name=IronFiveSupport,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gUF91T8M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-14T21:43:12.723+0000) > > I don't think riot wants to enable the feature, it is in cold storage with the tribunal. When the honor system initially came out, they said they planned on expanding it to honor enemies at a later date. Their excuse was they wanted to keep the system as simple as possible for release. It's now been a full season since then and they haven't talked about it since, and that irks me because it seem's like a pretty standard thing an honor system should have.
Rioter Comments
Ajiva (NA)
: Then I want an explanation, a detailed one, for why he was permanently banned when he couldn't even build the items that were just recently buffed. Why was he permanently banned during the Trinity Force/Frozen Mallet meta? Or when he would build Blade? Or is he SO overpowered that one could justify banning him if he ran 5 tears?
> [{quoted}](name=Ajiva,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jGsMMGxI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T22:02:01.505+0000) > > Then I want an explanation, a detailed one, for why he was permanently banned when he couldn't even build the items that were just recently buffed. Why was he permanently banned during the Trinity Force/Frozen Mallet meta? Or when he would build Blade? Or is he SO overpowered that one could justify banning him if he ran 5 tears? I mean he was busted during the TriForce/Frozen Mallet meta too. He was a mobile champion with enough kit buffs and base damages to abuse the item combination that provided way too much damage yet tankiness to those that could use it. So I really need to explain that further? As for why he's banned even when he's not good? That's simple. He's annoying. When people play against him, they feel like they're just watching a player play against them self. Even if he's not good, that doesn't mean he's fun to play against. You're only looking at it from a power/statistics standpoint while forgetting that this is also a game with actual people playing, people that have preferences and feelings. They simply don't *like* playing against someone who usually has something in their kit to deal with most situations. If you're melee, he can usually go even and has an auto reset, as well has pen/damage buffs. If you're ranged, he has windwall. Mobile/Immobile? He has his E. Under tower? His ult doesn't care. stuff like that may not necessarily break him, but his kit as a whole isn't fun to play against for a lot of players.
Ajiva (NA)
: But he's not. 51% win rate is the 33rd best in the game. How is that busted?
> [{quoted}](name=Ajiva,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jGsMMGxI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T21:35:13.914+0000) > > But he's not. 51% win rate is the 33rd best in the game. How is that busted? you. can't. look. at. just. winrate. You have a supposedly high skill-floor champion rocking a [51-52% ](https://na.op.gg/champion/yasuo/statistics/mid) winrate with a *9% play rate*. That is quite absurd numbers for a champion that's supposed to be difficult to play. For context, his winrate went up by an entire 3% between last patch and this patch. Even if he's not "busted", he is most certainly stronger than he should be allowed to be this patch.
: riots removing "nerf yasuo" posts
"why were my 0 effort spam/troll posts removed from the non-meme board" does this really have to be answered for you?
Nautíst (EUNE)
: Please do not let this conqueror update go through
The thing about this is that it doesn't have permanent uptime by just having minions there. They have to hit 5 things before it comes online...which is actually pretty broken on some champs but overall more healthy I think idk, I'd have to hop on pbe to see how it feels
Chiken138 (EUW)
: Maokai and Sion 54% and 53% Winrate( Conqueror)
Maokai literally has less than a 1% playrate, either you have 0 understanding of statistics or you are cherrypicking lmfao
: PSA: According to Riot, a teammate can in fact ban your hovered champ and it's not punishable.
can I get the screenshots of both what the champion select and of your full conversation with the riot employee please and thanks edit: why on earth am I being downvoted lol
: oi where my S at rito
Olaf is broken on URF and you think having 10 deaths (let alone 94 farm in 15:30 mins) deserves an S?
: when i fight lucian i think "oh my his W does to much damage plz nerf"
Sorry, but doesn't this change his level 1? From what I know, lucians take W lv1 because it does the same damage, but it has a further and unconditional cast compared to his W So from what I see, his level 1 is now noticeably weaker. I'm not saying it's gonna shove him out of the meta or make his winrate drop by even a full %, but I also don't think it's fair to say that it does nothing
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Emelie Cauchemar,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=RPJVNA9t,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T18:45:44.354+0000) > > So, what you're saying is. You completely half ass your jobs. Moderate a game forum with very little game knowledge at hand, and power trip at anything that remotely looks like something, which is clearly the better action to take instead of going, " you know this phrase has some pretty silly words in it. Maybe I should just check real quick." > > I got you, so I should just shoot your dog and be done with it, and when you complain, arrest you too. Afterall, it's an honest mistake and it's not my job to double check. You're really gonna say they half-ass their jobs and have "very little game knowledge" because someone didn't recognize one word from a quote? holy crap dude, you need to take the whole bottle of chill pills asap You're really gonna compare this simple mistake about a random board comment to shooting a dog and arresting their owner for complaining? What kind of asinine strawman hooliganism kind of overblown comparison is that? Stop harassing the dude lol
Naalith (NA)
: Does anyone know if this art asset is currently in-game or could it be from a second new champion?
You can see a fuller image of the whole thing @ 0:31 but it's a lil blurry It kinda looks like Rakan tbh (?) idk
: people wonder why i get mad
http://prntscr.com/mbtby4 yes, because everyone knows Riot employees are inherently the best players in their games because reasons and stuff. It's not like you've _never_ fed in any game you've ever played
BommyCN (EUW)
: I killed a player who was behind due to being AFK in the start of a game. Was i in the wrong?
If it really was a ranked game, you're fine. You shouldn't be harassed for taking advantage of any advantage you have, so long as it didn't attack the player's personhood If it was normals (like you said it wasn't), you'd be a dick
Tulare (NA)
: Male vs. Female, you mean, with the exception of Kennen. Even if it weren't intentional, I still think it's an interesting observation. Now what I'd really like to see? Illaoi, Neeko, and Taliyah beating up Singed, Teemo, and Twitch. Powerful, nonconformist women taking down (literally) toxic masculinity.
> [{quoted}](name=Tulare,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKT4lMWv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T21:19:31.848+0000) > > Male vs. Female, you mean, with the exception of Kennen. Even if it weren't intentional, I still think it's an interesting observation. > > Now what I'd really like to see? Illaoi, Neeko, and Taliyah beating up Singed, Teemo, and Twitch. Powerful, nonconformist women taking down (literally) toxic masculinity. Kennen and Yasuo* you mean. Anyways, I really doubt this is intentional. What villain Noxus leaders do we have? The only cruel, evil, towering villains that lead Noxus are male meanwhile I'm pretty sure Riot threw in every major hero from the peaceful land of Ionia (and most of those happen to be girls).
: > [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hsvAZ6gK,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T01:50:38.607+0000) > > none of it? Not even the large part about champion select I talked about? not really, that will work against the garbage tier teams after that it'll be pretty much since I doubt the higher up you go teams would have OTPs in their squad and more of well rounded players with relatively well rounded strategies... which you can still see in flex so other than there being less OTPs in clash I don't see much of a difference
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hsvAZ6gK,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T02:10:45.185+0000) > > not really, that will work against the garbage tier teams after that it'll be pretty much since I doubt the higher up you go teams would have OTPs in their squad and more of well rounded players with relatively well rounded strategies... which you can still see in flex so other than there being less OTPs in clash I don't see much of a difference Even the highest tier of competitive league of legends has target bans and strategic champion selects though. And no matter where you are in the ranked ladder, almost everyone has mains or 1-2 preferred champions
: > [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hsvAZ6gK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:48:43.395+0000) > > Flex Queue can often be plagued by an almost blind-pick like mindset by many players. It's not nearly as competitive nor strategic, especially because it isn't even a guaranteed 5-man queue. Not to mention Flex Queue rank simply isn't worth sacrificing Solo Queue rank. Champion select in solo queue and flex lack any strategy as you just ban what is most op/annoying and hope your team can pick up the rest (more or less, it would take a bit longer to properly explain that but that's the gist). Clash has more strategy as you can look at you opponent's history and craft a proper ban/pick order, including picking away mains or baiting teams into certain comps you have an answer for. > > I would describe Flex Queue as an attempt to bridge Solo Queue's competitive environment with Normal Queue's friendly/enjoyable setting, and as a result it possesses very little competitive integrity, something a tournament setting and Clash would not lack. That plus the lack in champion select strategy and the significantly different mindsets by players cause me to believe Clash is clearly a better and more competitive setting for teams to compete in. > > Sorry if you disagree, but that's how I see it. you can see it how you want... don't see how clash would change any of that though but whatever
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hsvAZ6gK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T00:13:20.142+0000) > > you can see it how you want... don't see how clash would change any of that though but whatever none of it? Not even the large part about champion select I talked about?
: ok... why doesn't flex queue "cut it"?
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hsvAZ6gK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T22:08:51.670+0000) > > ok... why doesn't flex queue "cut it"? Flex Queue can often be plagued by an almost blind-pick like mindset by many players. It's not nearly as competitive nor strategic, especially because it isn't even a guaranteed 5-man queue. Not to mention Flex Queue rank simply isn't worth sacrificing Solo Queue rank. Champion select in solo queue and flex lack any strategy as you just ban what is most op/annoying and hope your team can pick up the rest (more or less, it would take a bit longer to properly explain that but that's the gist). Clash has more strategy as you can look at you opponent's history and craft a proper ban/pick order, including picking away mains or baiting teams into certain comps you have an answer for. I would describe Flex Queue as an attempt to bridge Solo Queue's competitive environment with Normal Queue's friendly/enjoyable setting, and as a result it possesses very little competitive integrity, something a tournament setting and Clash would not lack. That plus the lack in champion select strategy and the significantly different mindsets by players cause me to believe Clash is clearly a better and more competitive setting for teams to compete in. Sorry if you disagree, but that's how I see it.
drash79 (NA)
: Why no blood in cinematics?
Probably because they want them to be able to be viewed in all regions, and there are _some governments (cough cough_ china _cough cough_) that are [very touchy](https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/14/report-china-ban-video-games/) about video games and Riot/Tencent doesn't want to overstep any boundaries
Rioter Comments
Grumpig (NA)
: Riot, have you considered the backup you are preparing might be a clue that role ranks are a bad?
Just because they are preparing for shit to happen doesn't mean they expect for shit to happen. It just shows they've learned from Clash and don't wanna fuck up unprepared. Murphy's Law if you will. But anyways, them preparing for a big change is no reason to critique them. I'd rather them be ready to revert it if needed than them *not* be ready to if it is needed
: So what should I have done in this early invade?
He is diamond in *flex queue*, he's just another plat 4 in solo queue. There's a big difference between flex and solo queue
: can i see your items for that game? also rengars passive lets him jump walls i thought that was common knowledge...
> [{quoted}](name=hazerddex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z30WajEi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-19T01:21:19.933+0000) > > can i see your items for that game? also rengars passive lets him jump walls i thought that was common knowledge... Do you not see him jump *into/through* the bush and then over the wall from there?
: > [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=maF62KVn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-16T22:11:42.457+0000) > > trying to make a lore-based argument to excuse an outlier op champion is incredibly, ridiculously, absolutely stupid... > > Would you be ok with increasing A-Sol's Q size to be the entire map and instant-cast (aka undodgeable instant 5-man stuns) just because he can in his lore? > > Should Malphite be able to kill any human champion by just stepping within 5 units of it? hell no... It's a shit post lmao I was being sarcastic.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=maF62KVn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-16T22:14:22.230+0000) > > It's a shit post lmao I was being sarcastic. Then put it in meme's and games, there are actual people who agree with this in general and gameplay lol
: People complaining about AP Galios damage need to realize what the fuck he is.
trying to make a lore-based argument to excuse an outlier op champion is incredibly, ridiculously, absolutely stupid... Would you be ok with increasing A-Sol's Q size to be the entire map and instant-cast (aka undodgeable instant 5-man stuns) just because he can in his lore? Should Malphite be able to kill any human champion by just stepping within 5 units of it? hell no...
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YUIWPpVa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-15T19:59:21.814+0000) > > I don't understand all the hate or the calls for buffs on Shaco. Do you mind explaining a bit why you think Shaco needs buffs? > > From Iron all the way up to Diamond, Shaco has a 51-53% winrate (scaling upwards with ELO) with a 5-6% playrate. That's far from being bad, in fact he's quite strong at the moment. I can understand his E feeling weak but surely he's got to have power somewhere because players of all levels are performing well with him. If you rely solely on winrate to tell you what makes something good or bad then you're relying on a number based on a population that don't know what they're doing in the first place. That doesn't mean Shaco is good. Because if he was he'd be played competitively. That just means everyone is bad and allows Shaco to win due to that.
> [{quoted}](name=ASSASSINATED,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YUIWPpVa,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-15T20:07:03.290+0000) > > If you rely solely on winrate to tell you what makes something good or bad then you're relying on a number based on a population that don't know what they're doing in the first place. That doesn't mean Shaco is good. Because if he was he'd be played competitively. That just means everyone is bad and allows Shaco to win due to that. This is incredibly wrong in every way. 1. They cited more then winrate. They cited winrate, playrate, and curves/changes through elos. You can accurately determine the strength of a champion based on those observations. 2. "A population that doesn't know what they're doing in the first place" ...like what? Diamond players don't know what they're doing? And even though Ru didn't mention it, there are *several* diamond-challenger shaco mains out there...did they just get up there because no one knows what they're doing? 3. The idea that if a champion is strong in solo queue then they're automatically going to be played competitively has been proven wrong over and over and over throughout the years. The reverse is true too. I thought it was pretty basic knowledge that competitive league of legends is *vastly* different then solo queue, it's why Galio (when he had a ~47% wr and awful pick rate at all elos) was pick/ban for a time for professional players. It's why Azir and Kalista had to be dumpstered. There is no statistical, mathmatical, or any other respectable reason someone can claim shaco is bad. Anecdotal evidence maybe, but that's it.
Slythion (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mUzprNYq,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-10T20:38:13.616+0000) > > {{champion:429}} an undead spirit driven by revenge, still looks attractive. > {{champion:61}} A robot, still looks attractive. > {{champion:102}} half a dragon, still looks attractive (and her thighs are amazing holy hell.) > {{champion:63}} a walking flame, still looks attractive. > {{champion:38}} Goes into the void more prepared than anyone, still goes in topless. > {{champion:143}} a fricking plant, still attractive. > > let's go by the same standard people who actually argue this whole thing do go for sylas. She gets some time back up to get her hair decent and have a decent meal so she isn't malnurished. > > She'd have the same face and be a bit paler acording to people. She'd be scarred too. > But jinx is pale and imo still the best looking champ in the game, we haven't seen her body underneath she might have some. > > now let's look at what people who atleast had a valid argument aside from "sexy female champs make me angery" she should be mutated/corruptedd in some way. > Riot themselves stated they wanted her to be human to get the symbiotic relationship trope, but let's say they went with female karthus. Then she'd just be kai'sa but with blue skin. Don't forget that kassadin has been looking for her for as long as sshe's been missing. Actually she'd be more like a female Jax (who survived the fall of Icathia, but not before his skin grew purple and mumpy). Jax, you may know, covers himself with the cloak because his appearance scares others. The void tainted him, corrupted him, and disfigured him. Karthus is from the Shadow Isles, they are not comparable, at least not nearly as much as Kai'sa to Jax. I'm confused as to what you're trying to argue for the rest of your comment though? I've already established that humanoid figures can be attractive or ugly. None of these champions have gone through anything that would scar/harm/disfigure her body or drive them insane like Kai'sa should be, so would you mind explaining what point you're trying to make? Edit: Kassadin is the only one who should be fucked up, and so I'd also argue that he's in the same boat as Kai'sa.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mUzprNYq,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-11T09:10:52.124+0000) > > how the fuck did i even write karthus there, that was supposed to be kassadin. > > female jax or kassadin is pretty much the same, she'd just be purple/blue skinned. She'd still look good, let's not pretend we don't have odly skin colored girls already. > you say disfigured but jax is the only one affected by the void who has been disfigured so far. And he already was before he was tainted by the void due to a childhood disease. > > none of them have any reason to look that way, yet they do. suddenly that's an issue when it comes to kai'sa. What do you mean? Shyvana is a classic half-dragon/half-human who can shift between forms, Orianna was literally made to look like that in likeness of her creator's daughter, Brand displays types of changes after experiencing a world rune in the same way as Ryze so that's consistent, and Zyra (who is probably based off Poison Ivy from Batman) + Kalista who is an original concept with nothing to compare to (at least in the league universe). How are any of these champions looking in a way that is contradictory to their lore? Again, the only case I can agree with you on among these examples are Kassadin, who entered the void *prepared* and still was changed more than Kai'sa who fell in as a child and lived there for 10 years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mUzprNYq,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-10T20:20:43.291+0000) > > I wanna just clarify that I don't care if a champion is ugly or not, but Kai'sa being beautiful doesn't match how I'd imagine in the lore. When you say she'd still look attractive after being thrown through 10rs of the void by herself as a child...I'd have to disagree. {{champion:429}} an undead spirit driven by revenge, still looks attractive. {{champion:61}} A robot, still looks attractive. {{champion:102}} half a dragon, still looks attractive (and her thighs are amazing holy hell.) {{champion:63}} a walking flame, still looks attractive. {{champion:38}} Goes into the void more prepared than anyone, still goes in topless. {{champion:143}} a fricking plant, still attractive. let's go by the same standard people who actually argue this whole thing do go for sylas. She gets some time back up to get her hair decent and have a decent meal so she isn't malnurished. She'd have the same face and be a bit paler acording to people. She'd be scarred too. But jinx is pale and imo still the best looking champ in the game, we haven't seen her body underneath she might have some. now let's look at what people who atleast had a valid argument aside from "sexy female champs make me angery" she should be mutated/corruptedd in some way. Riot themselves stated they wanted her to be human to get the symbiotic relationship trope, but let's say they went with female karthus. Then she'd just be kai'sa but with blue skin. Don't forget that kassadin has been looking for her for as long as sshe's been missing.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mUzprNYq,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-10T20:38:13.616+0000) > > {{champion:429}} an undead spirit driven by revenge, still looks attractive. > {{champion:61}} A robot, still looks attractive. > {{champion:102}} half a dragon, still looks attractive (and her thighs are amazing holy hell.) > {{champion:63}} a walking flame, still looks attractive. > {{champion:38}} Goes into the void more prepared than anyone, still goes in topless. > {{champion:143}} a fricking plant, still attractive. > > let's go by the same standard people who actually argue this whole thing do go for sylas. She gets some time back up to get her hair decent and have a decent meal so she isn't malnurished. > > She'd have the same face and be a bit paler acording to people. She'd be scarred too. > But jinx is pale and imo still the best looking champ in the game, we haven't seen her body underneath she might have some. > > now let's look at what people who atleast had a valid argument aside from "sexy female champs make me angery" she should be mutated/corruptedd in some way. > Riot themselves stated they wanted her to be human to get the symbiotic relationship trope, but let's say they went with female karthus. Then she'd just be kai'sa but with blue skin. Don't forget that kassadin has been looking for her for as long as sshe's been missing. Actually she'd be more like a female Jax (who survived the fall of Icathia, but not before his skin grew purple and mumpy). Jax, you may know, covers himself with the cloak because his appearance scares others. The void tainted him, corrupted him, and disfigured him. Karthus is from the Shadow Isles, they are not comparable, at least not nearly as much as Kai'sa to Jax. I'm confused as to what you're trying to argue for the rest of your comment though? I've already established that humanoid figures can be attractive or ugly. None of these champions have gone through anything that would scar/harm/disfigure her body or drive them insane like Kai'sa should be, so would you mind explaining what point you're trying to make? Edit: Kassadin is the only one who should be fucked up, and so I'd also argue that he's in the same boat as Kai'sa.
Lhuhz (EUW)
: Huge anti adc bias and the adc he hates the most, and with difference, it's Vayne.
> [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LaiOMHhr,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T20:42:17.711+0000) > > Huge anti adc bias and the adc he hates the most, and with difference, it's Vayne. Ah I see. I'll give him credit that the Vayne changes will probably make her absolute cancer to play against now, but it's definitely too early to say that she's downright broken
: > [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mUzprNYq,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T18:07:10.093+0000) > > YOU didn't but the person who's point you've been defending did. The original argument was that Trundle was the last "ugly" champion we've gotten, and so Oleandervine pointed out there have been several champions who haven't exactly been top-of-the-charts in the beauty department. > > If you're argument against his point is that they don't count cuz they aren't human, why even join the discussion in the first place if the original comment was about an ugly champion who isn't even human. > > Imo Tahm, Pyke, and Kled should *definitely* count as "ugly" champions because they're *humanoid*, just as Trundle is. The problem i have with comparing them for being humanoid is that at some point you still leave the human part too far away. Trundle doesn't he's very much humanoid with slight changes. But Tham i can't consider to be judged on the same level anymore, kled's an overgrown hamster. And i still believe all of them have something to them that makes them look "attractive". Kled isn't ugly he's adorable in a weird way. This little hamster shouting at everyone. Tham looks monstrous but only counts as ugly when you actually compare him to humans, but his body imo is already too different to still be held to beauty standards. Pyke i've said this before, he's cool. He's not a pretty twink like rakan but he looks pretty rad. if you look at concepts before he got his scars and glowy eyes he looks very much like a handsome man. As for trundle I don't think he's really ugly, ugly. old trundle tho that one's ugly as hell. with the removal of uld urgot, we very much lost the last really ugly champ. let's say you all got what you wanted and kai'sa was a void mutant, she woulda still looked attractive. why do i have to agree with someone else to disagree with him?
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mUzprNYq,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T18:28:21.358+0000) > > The problem i have with comparing them for being humanoid is that at some point you still leave the human part too far away. Trundle doesn't he's very much humanoid with slight changes. But Tham i can't consider to be judged on the same level anymore, kled's an overgrown hamster. And i still believe all of them have something to them that makes them look "attractive". > > Kled isn't ugly he's adorable in a weird way. This little hamster shouting at everyone. > Tham looks monstrous but only counts as ugly when you actually compare him to humans, but his body imo is already too different to still be held to beauty standards. > Pyke i've said this before, he's cool. He's not a pretty twink like rakan but he looks pretty rad. if you look at concepts before he got his scars and glowy eyes he looks very much like a handsome man. > > As for trundle I don't think he's really ugly, ugly. old trundle tho that one's ugly as hell. > > with the removal of uld urgot, we very much lost the last really ugly champ. > > let's say you all got what you wanted and kai'sa was a void mutant, she woulda still looked attractive. > > why do i have to agree with someone else to disagree with him? I wanna just clarify that I don't care if a champion is ugly or not, but Kai'sa being beautiful doesn't match how I'd imagine in the lore. When you say she'd still look attractive after being thrown through 10rs of the void by herself as a child...I'd have to disagree.
Lhuhz (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LaiOMHhr,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-01-10T18:10:31.027+0000) > > Check OP username I don't pay attention to usernames much, is this guy known for troll posts or something?
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mUzprNYq,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T15:38:33.703+0000) > > Trundle isn't human, so why are you holding him to the same standards of beauty? when did i? and even then it's not like he's never gotten any eyecandy treatment. https://www.mobafire.com/images/champion/skins/landscape/trundle-traditional.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mUzprNYq,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T17:52:36.828+0000) > > when did i? and even then it's not like he's never gotten any eyecandy treatment. > https://www.mobafire.com/images/champion/skins/landscape/trundle-traditional.jpg YOU didn't but the person who's point you've been defending did. The original argument was that Trundle was the last "ugly" champion we've gotten, and so Oleandervine pointed out there have been several champions who haven't exactly been top-of-the-charts in the beauty department. If you're argument against his point is that they don't count cuz they aren't human, why even join the discussion in the first place if the original comment was about an ugly champion who isn't even human. Imo Tahm, Pyke, and Kled should *definitely* count as "ugly" champions because they're *humanoid*, just as Trundle is.
: vayne at 58% winrate 25% pick rate
If you take this "evidence" seriously then you have no understanding of statistics. Why was this post not removed? It clearly doesn't provide anything to the boards but misleading information or downright lies to push a narrative
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Conqueror nerf, Chilling smite + challenging smite, and ignite nerf announced
What kind of logical jump does a person have to take to boldly announce that "on the table" = confirmed announcement
Show more

Slythion

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion