: Aight, how'd you do?
Lost my ass off. I guess some of you just have good friends on this game. New players like myself are very fortunate to get on a team last minute. LOL
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot made this game more toxic than Gordon Ramsay constant bitching about the missing lamb sauce.
: Please Bring Back Nexus Blitz!
Oh how I miss this game mode more than any other.
Rioter Comments
: Bigger Better, more Intense
I sure do miss Nexus Blitz!
: Elder execute is NO FUN FOR ANYBODY
Rioter Comments
: I'm meant to be Silver
Down at our ELO, DUO's ditch everyone bud. I literally have a list of around 30 people, that I have blocked from bad DUO games. I don't even DUO with my buddy that I have prob over 400+ ranked games with, because we about kill each-other depending on the situation. He is extremely passive aggressive and I wear my emotions on my sleeve.
: Quit banning Senna in Normals.
Chicken Wrap is that you?
Kyu Ryu (NA)
: What about them partaking in activities will get them killed? Things will not go well if they continue in it. You say nothing and throw from partaking in that behavior. You say something and they could benefit from it by listening or they could ignore you. I had both happen in the same game. Support ran forward by himself and died all the time and only stopped when I called him out on it. In that same game, I told him jungle was a death trap and not to chase an assassin through it and they ignored it which ended up making use lose the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kyu Ryu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PaAEoueY,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:55:42.595+0000) > > What about them partaking in activities will get them killed? Things will not go well if they continue in it. You say nothing and throw from partaking in that behavior. You say something and they could benefit from it by listening or they could ignore you. I had both happen in the same game. Support ran forward by himself and died all the time and only stopped when I called him out on it. In that same game, I told him jungle was a death trap and not to chase an assassin through it and they ignored it which ended up making use lose the game. I guess I was referring to ranked specifically. Ranked is not the place to set someone straight on errors they are making. Instead, all focus needs to go towards that big W. In normal's I don't see an letting a player know they had made an error. Some people cant take constructive criticism, and it may backfire.
Kyu Ryu (NA)
: Looking for Advice on how to deal with Teammates
On a more serious note, "Mute All" works wonders with teammates. I find that if you type less and don't distract them, they end up playing better, or turn the game around late.
Kyu Ryu (NA)
: Looking for Advice on how to deal with Teammates
Bro, You gotta punch em in the dick.
: > [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KrG05U2T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T13:19:23.731+0000) > > I need to sign up with Riot for game testing or something. I feel like I could have given them the drop years ago about these bugs. FTFY
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KrG05U2T,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T14:12:02.189+0000) > > FTFY LOL!
: 2nd Season Silver 2
I made top 1,000 Annie on NA before she was buffed. Maybe I will bust her out again.
: I am literally never making it to gold this season because of this loading screen bug.
I need to sign up with Riot for game testing or something. I feel like I could have given them the drop a month ago about these bugs.
Rioter Comments
Pyrosan (NA)
: from dishonourable to honour level 5
Rioter Comments
: I'm old enough to remember...
https://imgur.com/rSYOUDB
: Patch 9.22 notes
"LEAVE ROOM FOR DAISYIvern will now always dash into melee range of the target." Low ELO here, but Ivern is one of my most favorite champs in the game. Am I reading this correctly? Every Q thrown will instantly pull you to the target?
: What is your Favorite Snack to munch on while Playing League.
7-11 Ghost Pepper Jumbo Peanuts. https://imgur.com/1Pdmqgz
: Update the clubs/clans system
+1 Would be cool if the amount of clan kills is recorded. Also, this would be something else for Nexus Blitz and team battles.
Rioter Comments
Kei143 (NA)
: If you are so good on thresh, buy mobile boots early, then roam and carry the game by influencing the whole map.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XNjkP2Qu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-03T02:33:49.374+0000) > > If you are so good on thresh, buy mobile boots early, then roam and carry the game by influencing the whole map. +200
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qyugX23d,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-01T16:00:17.017+0000) > > Never quit is basically the motto for the armed forces... That's the creed warriors live by... GIT SUM!! Yeah a match in a computer game is like fighting a battle yes. I hope you are joking
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qyugX23d,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-01T16:52:58.354+0000) > > Yeah a match in a computer game is like fighting a battle yes. I hope you are joking Yes, exactly!! Warriors live by the creed, and apply that creed to everything they do.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qyugX23d,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T16:14:53.237+0000) > > Got a tips for you : dont start a ranked if you are not ready to play until your nexus is dead. I'm a warrior because I NEVER SURRENDER and hold players hostage in lol https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1jbxoPX0AEZnRY.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qyugX23d,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T17:43:26.482+0000) > > I'm a warrior because I NEVER SURRENDER and hold players hostage in lol > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1jbxoPX0AEZnRY.jpg Never quit is basically the motto for the armed forces... That's the creed warriors live by... GIT SUM!!
: Yeah no. The majority of karma players have most likely never seen that version and would not like it. Also it was reworked for a reason it was bs. The reason karma is bad and hard to balance actually has very little to do with the kit it's the players since riot can't balance her for mid and support since her kit can't do that. If anything karma should just stay a support and kill off mid karma. Mid karma is bs and most people probably think it's just a support champion going mid anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wPYxw73q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-31T12:14:32.563+0000) > > Yeah no. The majority of karma players have most likely never seen that version and would not like it. Also it was reworked for a reason it was bs. The reason karma is bad and hard to balance actually has very little to do with the kit it's the players since riot can't balance her for mid and support since her kit can't do that. > > If anything karma should just stay a support and kill off mid karma. Mid karma is bs and most people probably think it's just a support champion going mid anyways. 2nd Season and that's exactly how I see her.
: > I feel as though I've learned my lesson. No you didn't. That's the same thing every permabanned player says. People don't change. Even if riot gave permabanned players a second chance, they'd just get permabanned again. Because as i previously stated, people don't change. You ignored the rules and now your account is gone forever. Deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpF4Z6Vw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-28T18:44:18.542+0000) > > No you didn't. That's the same thing every permabanned player says. People don't change. > > Even if riot gave permabanned players a second chance, they'd just get permabanned again. Because as i previously stated, people don't change. > > You ignored the rules and now your account is gone forever. Deal with it. What do you mean people don't change? You sound like my old far-right conservative grandmother. People change all the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:58:15.997+0000) > > Where is ol Poopyscopes pic? Buried in poop.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:33:56.790+0000) > > Buried in poop. Lol.
: Annie-versary chroma ideas
: Hello GD, I think it's time for a fun positivity selfie thread!
: i miss nexus blitz
PLEASE BRING BACK NEXUS BLITZ! THANK YOU!
Nubrac (NA)
: About to Hit Masters Again
Nubrac is alright in my book!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: BRING BACK NEXUS BLITZ
Please bring back Nexus Blitz. Thank you, Smashed Hash
: Time to admit that the blitz buffs were a HUGE mistake!
I have supports getting grabbed off screen, it is funny and sad at the same time.
Doynk (NA)
: 99% of your complaints they have already stated they would be improving and some are not even issues. Not sure what you're on about. In the patch notes they tell you exactly why they are nerfing / buffing a champion and a detailed description of what they're doing. Rotating game modes is being addressed. Events are being addressed. If these are your complaints might want to just take a break while they sort it out. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Doynk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bkdvIE8n,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-25T12:53:55.023+0000) > > 99% of your complaints they have already stated they would be improving and some are not even issues. Not sure what you're on about. In the patch notes they tell you exactly why they are nerfing / buffing a champion and a detailed description of what they're doing. Rotating game modes is being addressed. Events are being addressed. If these are your complaints might want to just take a break while they sort it out. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Almost a full year has passed without an event related to SR, such as Blitz, or whatever tickles your fancy. So that 99% doesn't mean shit when the damage is done.
Rioter Comments
: I was here 2019
3 Months ago I was 99 LP B1. Now I am 99LP S3. I cannot stand the 99LP!! LOL https://imgur.com/N49FNrj
DM CorteX (EUNE)
: 1 MILLION MASTERY POINTS RYZE - PENTAKILL
: Lol im not peaked im thé highest elo i ever was and just got To gold like 1 2 weeks ago and if you actually see my op.gg you Will see i didnt get carried at all
> [{quoted}](name=200 IQ Ekko gg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1O2vE2T5,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T15:22:35.767+0000) > > Lol im not peaked im thé highest elo i ever was and just got To gold like 1 2 weeks ago and if you actually see my op.gg you Will see i didnt get carried at all Peaking is a garbage reply!! Anyone has the ability to achieve what they want.
Thilmer (EUW)
: The straw that broke the camels back
https://www.facebook.com/DeezNutzGuyFanPage/
RaDat (NA)
: Can we please get Nexus Blitz back?
Please bring back Nexus Blitz. Thanks, Smashed Hash
: So what do I do against pyke + cait as tahm kench support?
Rioter Comments
Puresmoke (EUW)
: Sad Reality
It feels like they just want the game to die. Especially when they killed other game modes for "TFT", that has nothing todo with the original play.
Show more

Smashed Hash

Level 385 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion