Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Their system sucks, I got falsely chat restricted for having bad games http://puu.sh/DtWf2/8f1b0ae0cc.png
> [{quoted}](name=Sound Voltex,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=14HHFpAE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-18T12:21:35.621+0000) > > Their system sucks, I got falsely chat restricted for having bad games > > http://puu.sh/DtWf2/8f1b0ae0cc.png 1-5-3 isn't even a bad game. Literally just means i lost lane lmfao. Cant wait for one of my friends to ask me if i wanna duo. "Sorry bro, I lost lane yesterday so I gotta make a new account"
: > [{quoted}](name=B0N3 SPL1NT3RS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=14HHFpAE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:23:47.990+0000) In the game in question, he was duo jungling in ranked, leaving the support to 1v2. While not straight up running it down mid inting, he still intentionally did something to cost his team the game, and that is punishable.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=14HHFpAE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:27:15.629+0000) > > In the game in question, he was duo jungling in ranked, leaving the support to 1v2. While not straight up running it down mid inting, he still intentionally did something to cost his team the game, and that is punishable. I wasn't ADC, I was assigned jungle, the warwick tried to steal my role then got everyone to report me.
: You sure it wasn't because you were duo jungling that game? **Edit:** https://i.imgur.com/HzJdlfS.png[]
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=14HHFpAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T19:53:36.964+0000) > > You sure it wasn't because you were duo jungling that game? > > **Edit:** https://i.imgur.com/HzJdlfS.png[] I was the assigned jungler. He tried to steal my role, not my fault.
Rioter Comments
Flemman (EUW)
: nah, you will still be one shot by another one. Instead, you should play poppy or stuff like that :D
> [{quoted}](name=Flemman,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EV2pE7df,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-13T12:32:45.648+0000) > > nah, you will still be one shot by another one. > Instead, you should play poppy or stuff like that :D What about rammus? He's pretty broken
Rioter Comments
: Dear bottom laners
Silver1 is actually top 18% so its not garbage, and that account isnt banned.
: and you wonder why you are bronze 2... Most junglers can do their buff without a leash and still have a healthy clear. Them not leashing you isnt a reason to troll, go start your other buff if they arent going to
> [{quoted}](name=Hey h0w r ya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ep6RuTEM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-13T21:35:35.188+0000) > > and you wonder why you are bronze 2... > > Most junglers can do their buff without a leash and still have a healthy clear. Them not leashing you isnt a reason to troll, go start your other buff if they arent going to I dont wonder why and im actually silver 1 http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=a%C3%A9r%C3%B3
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mãmbã (NA)
: Play Shyvana, if you are a jungle main. She can solo carry right now just by counter jungling denying large portions of experience and is one of the best solo dragon killers. Her movespeed allows to counter gank as well so the babysitting potential is pretty significant. It's very hard for even really bad players to lose with three infernal drakes and huge team gold lead. I think I played with maybe 6 games where my team had a shyvana jungle last week and won literally all of them by big margins.
> [{quoted}](name=Mãmbã,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c5ignpct,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-28T20:22:57.471+0000) > > Play Shyvana, if you are a jungle main. She can solo carry right now just by counter jungling denying large portions of experience and is one of the best solo dragon killers. Her movespeed allows to counter gank as well so the babysitting potential is pretty significant. > > It's very hard for even really bad players to lose with three infernal drakes and huge team gold lead. > > I think I played with maybe 6 games where my team had a shyvana jungle last week and won literally all of them by big margins. I play her and yeah i win but she's just really boring for me to play, i prefer playing junglers like hec lee kayn etc, i could easily get back to gold playing champions like shyv and sej but it'd be miserably boring.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Trust nobody, not even yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Thundergod1020,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ukOM237R,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-16T01:12:52.054+0000) > > Trust nobody, not even yourself. I used this to caption the 2nd one https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/wRbNYFVU-trust-nobody-not-even-yourself
: Most champion kits counter a mirror match, fun fact
> [{quoted}](name=Primaquarius,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ukOM237R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-16T01:08:00.365+0000) > > Most champion kits counter a mirror match, fun fact Even so champion.gg stats are based off of ranked so they couldn't have a mirror match and even so while one is losing the other is winning the win% would always be 50% lol
Rioter Comments
R0XTAR (NA)
: SSG skins...
{{champion:85}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:117}}
: This is nowhere near toxic... I'm stating the truth. Yasuo players feed. Your original post proves my point.
> [{quoted}](name=Douglas Funnie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eny7EFJG,comment-id=000400000002,timestamp=2017-10-22T22:57:46.765+0000) > > This is nowhere near toxic... I'm stating the truth. Yasuo players feed. Your original post proves my point. I understand clearly what your saying. My point is that I tend to play twitch jungle a lot (which is a legit pick. twitch has some of the best ganks in the game) and my teammates will often times ban twitch from me saying that i'll feed or they always lose when they get twitch junglers. Because of this I feel like a massive hypocrite banning away someones yasuo. Not to mention if its truly a yasuo main he'll probably just get super tilted when you ban yasuo and end up feeding on some other champion that is far out of his skill range. (ex. Fiora, zed, syndra, vayne, ect..)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thryale,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eny7EFJG,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2017-10-22T22:13:06.736+0000) > > yeah, it's that last bit about silver that frustrates me the most. Why the ever loving _fudge_ do we have to team fight every single second of the game??? Can we _please_ rotate, take towers, take drag, and focus on actually winning the game instead of winning the team fight? LOL i know right... it would be funny if it wasn't ranked... but honestly.. STOP FIGHTING AND LET ME CLEAR MY JUNGLE!!!
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eny7EFJG,comment-id=00020002000000000001,timestamp=2017-10-22T22:44:31.492+0000) > > LOL i know right... it would be funny if it wasn't ranked... > > but honestly.. STOP FIGHTING AND LET ME CLEAR MY JUNGLE!!! Its funny because every game I've just decided to ignore my team and farm (when im jungling) my teammates will start getting tilted and take all my camps. Super annoying!
nm1010 (NA)
: It still astounds me how people can unironically use the phrase 'elo hell'.
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eny7EFJG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-22T18:31:28.353+0000) > > It still astounds me how people can unironically use the phrase 'elo hell'. I disagree, as I said I am a gold player and I do still come across problems like this in gold-plat level games as it is still relatively low elo, however, I may come across a much more minor situation than this once or twice a month compared to bronze where it feels like everyday. The simple fact that I am able to carry games when my mmr gets high and i'm facing high golds-low plats on my main account, and my 2nd account is stuck in bronze with a 50% winrate should show by itself what I am talking about. I'm not referring to "elo hell" as just some rank you're hardstuck in as many creators have I've just talking about bronze-silver elo having players so bad that they can throw a game when playing alongside someone 2-3 entire ranks above them. I think for high silver-mid plat elo hell does exist, any rank further up the ladder is where the term "elo hell" begins to fade as they can easily 1v9 a bronze or silver game. Thanks for your input though.
: Ban yasuo. Not because you will play against him. Ban him because he's playing along side you taking you down with him.
> [{quoted}](name=Douglas Funnie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eny7EFJG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-22T17:06:55.551+0000) > > Ban yasuo. Not because you will play against him. Ban him because he's playing along side you taking you down with him. I try to avoid this as I play a lot of twitch jungle and people do this to me even though I like to think i'm a pretty good twitch. I did however ban a couple peoples yasuos today out of pure frustration and it worked out in the end, they just dodged and i went on to get better teams. Didn't see this reply until just now. Even though it's toxic, thanks for your input!
: Ive been trapped in it for 2 seasons, welcome
I'm sorry to hear that. This is my first season and I was stuck in bronze for a few monthes, luckily I climbed out and even got through silver.
: as a "silver" player. bronze is easy enough to climb out of.. ( i have done it 4 times) SILVER is what is a pain to climb out of because in bronze u get 4 teammates who feed and 5 opponents who feed so your always fed too but in silver there is like only 1-2 players on each team who are bronze and if those are up against a silver.. and they feed. not only will their silver usually not throw the lead.. you will be up against a silver as well, therefore u cannot match his lead and beat him. this makes it MUCH more of a pain to climb because the games are determined solely based on who got the actual "non-silver" player.
Thats interesting. I found it extremely easy to climb out of silver, not saying that bronze is hard to climb out of but I think they're both pretty easy. You just get those games every so often when someone feeds.
Rioter Comments
3SkokH (EUNE)
: LF people to form a 3v3 team and get to gold
I sent you a friend request "Aéró" I'm a silver player unranked in 3v3 trying to reach gold before end of season
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vanic998 (NA)
: I really want a new skin for Vel'Koz. Preferably an ultimate skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Vanic998,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q72HO96m,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-24T01:54:49.183+0000) > > I really want a new skin for Vel'Koz. Preferably an ultimate skin. So do I, he's such a cool and old champion to only have 3 skins. :(
: Um, YES PLS
> [{quoted}](name=scribbles782,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q72HO96m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-23T20:21:23.749+0000) > > Um, YES PLS Make sure to sign the petition if you did not.{{champion:161}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=RonMcManchester,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=rFYc6lg5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-12T16:34:59.297+0000) > > same fucking thing. You would think that for the biggest game in the world, they would have a better fucking launcher. fucking trash riot Their probably working on it calm down, it has a huge load with urf and everythign just be patient
fuck off mate. I'm not gonna calm i've been waiting all day for repairs and reinstallation my entire day is wasted. I was hoping to spend the last 4 days of my summer playing arurf but i've just been disapointed. Never have i had so many issues with a game, and to think that this is the biggest game in the world its utterly pathetic.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tranoze (NA)
: How old is {{champion:1}} ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm having trouble getting on your discord. Are you sure you're posting a link that doesn't expire?
> [{quoted}](name=Im a rabbit,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=BHr1nQuk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-21T16:21:44.581+0000) > > I'm having trouble getting on your discord. Are you sure you're posting a link that doesn't expire? Try this, its a one time use. https://discord.gg/VuEW8w
: website?
> [{quoted}](name=plzbuffmarksmen,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=BHr1nQuk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-07T02:49:31.962+0000) > > website? We have people working on a website currently. We're adding finishing touches and it will be up soon. Join our discord if you'd like https://discord.gg/xSfuA
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Comment with a champion, and see if someone will respond with how to deal with them!
: either the verify thing or did you play a tournament?
Yeah i verified my email this morning, thanks!
: did you verify your email? because that can give you an ip boost
Yeah i verified my email this morning, thanks!
Rioter Comments
Show more

Snøwball

Level 178 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion