: Middlesticks was nerfed like a hot potato, but Garen and Shaco get a slap on the wrist
The Shaco wasn't a slap on the wrist, it fucks all his lane play throughout the entire phase, it fucks his early clear which is drastic due to him not being able to do old paths.
: Why wait for Garen and Shaco "nerfs" instead of hotfixing them?
RiotAzuBK has already stated that they aren't hotfix worthy, however they ARE guaranteed to be nerfed, that should be good enough. Especially when it's hard nerfs.
OuttaVoid (EUNE)
: lmao....im playin bot lane a lot of time now...where the fuk did u see the shaco support mains i am wondering....hardly i have see 1 shaco support bfr his buffs that are just annoying and make him op in a lane that doesnt make sense...
> [{quoted}](name=OuttaVoid,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=69zlERjR,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T19:26:16.294+0000) > > lmao....im playin bot lane a lot of time now...where the fuk did u see the shaco support mains i am wondering....hardly i have see 1 shaco support bfr his buffs that are just annoying and make him op in a lane that doesnt make sense... Because support Shaco mains are rare, of course you won't see a lot of them. Also when you say he's op in lane, 90% of losses against him are because of the enemy unable to buy an oracle, avoid fighting/chasing him, and not being able to remember where he is boxing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=69zlERjR,comment-id=0016000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T03:13:07.988+0000) > > in what way, all his damage was out of abusing items, his scalings were decent at best. {{champion:28}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:107}} litterally all have better late game than shaco did in terms of damage, on top of that aside from eve all their early games were either on par or better than shaco's. All the ones you used rely on ult to do any burst at all. Shaco's engage is a fraction of the cd. And abusing items is what hypercarries do. Ekko jungle has be a constantly nerfed anomaly much like Camille jungle. Kha'zix and Evelyn have significantly weaker early games around contesting crab since they can't take ignite like shaco can. As Kha'zix and Evelynn your entire existence before lv10+ revolves around praying the enemy Yi/Warwick/Volibear/Pantheon/Xin Zhao/Udyr does not find you while invading your jungle. Shaco simply drops boxes around points he can get engaged on and blinks out with stealth on a significantly lesser cd. Chasing a half decent Shaco around the jungle is a fool's errand. Rengar is virtually a kamikaze assassin with a terrible late game if he didn't get fed to hell by overextended idiots. Once he's used his ult to engage on a target he has no escape whatsoever and with his usual build he doesn't have the staying power to not get deleted, which is why he's called the lesser Khazix's, who at least has his multiple stealth charges and leap, even though they're considerably longer cd than Shaco's toolkit. Shaco deletes half your health from stealth and doesn't even require you to be isolated to do so, while having multiple escape options and a betetr version of leblanc's clone.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=69zlERjR,comment-id=00160000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T04:03:07.667+0000) > > All the ones you used rely on ult to do any burst at all. Shaco's engage is a fraction of the cd. And abusing items is what hypercarries do. Ekko jungle has be a constantly nerfed anomaly much like Camille jungle. Kha doesn't need ult to oneshot, Rengar doesn't need ult to oneshot, Eve doesn't need ult to one shot and neither does Ekko. Kha just needs isolation for a MASSIVE damage increase on his abilities, Rengar can hide in a bush which is basically everywhere, Ekko doesn't require anything, Eve can pop out of infinite stealth and oneshot you with mage itemization.
: Support Shaco has (had) no "mains". Maybe 1 person. No exaggeration. Works very differently from top or jungle Shaco. Unless a main is less than 50 games on him in a season. That being said, I am being so hard on him because if you're taking flash on him as Support you're wrong so rethink your decision - and Its my personal opinion this guy does not deserve to be in the support role anyway. He should be like "Support MF" pretty trash and maybe in the right comp can work but never be mainstream for the health of the game. Yet here he is. He's a fun jungler champion but get him out of this lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Lemonade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=69zlERjR,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-17T23:23:46.865+0000) > > Support Shaco has (had) no "mains". Maybe 1 person. No exaggeration. Works very differently from top or jungle Shaco. Unless a main is less than 50 games on him in a season. > > That being said, I am being so hard on him because if you're taking flash on him as Support you're wrong so rethink your decision - and Its my personal opinion this guy does not deserve to be in the support role anyway. He should be like "Support MF" pretty trash and maybe in the right comp can work but never be mainstream for the health of the game. Yet here he is. He's a fun jungler champion but get him out of this lane. "Support Shaco has (had) no 'mains'. " I'm 100% sure it does, there are a lot of Shaco support players I know of, even if they don't play it all the time. "That being said, I am being so hard on him because if you're taking flash on him as Support you're wrong so rethink your decision." Ok explain to me how I am "wrong" to take flash on him. Flash is by far the strongest sum spell in the game, yes I can take exhaust ignite but then if I use Q to avoid enemy poke, I have lost all of my getaway power. "He should be like Support MF pretty trash" He was like that pre rework, Shaco mains only wanted his E to be changed to magic damage and get increased damage, instead riot has gave us this entire list of changes that made him very good as support and has caused Shaco to lose 15% ap ratio on his E, gain a broken asf execute, an unfair starting clear and him being viable as support which has caused him to lose 20 seconds duration on his boxes. none of this would've happened if they had only gave us what we wanted.
: Ah yes, the 500% increased playrate of “mains” playing him since the last patch.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=69zlERjR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T20:49:32.099+0000) > > Ah yes, the 500% increased playrate of “mains” playing him since the last patch. A lot of his mains came back because it was what they wanted since his 2016 assassin rework
: > [{quoted}](name=SnackerMore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BsNgvgAe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-16T16:07:31.657+0000) > > you probably play ranged top laners, your opinion is not welcome here. My opinions is not welcome ? I play Quinn and I hope for the day Riot rework her so she can function as marksman bot lane because no I don't enjoy to be pigeon holed top lane to face melee . Instead of being that kind of fool who judge, think behind the image of what you see…
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BsNgvgAe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-16T22:33:55.933+0000) > > My opinions is not welcome ? I play Quinn and I hope for the day Riot rework her so she can function as marksman bot lane because no I don't enjoy to be pigeon holed top lane to face melee . Instead of being that kind of fool who judge, think behind the image of what you see… Even Quinn in general is bad enough, I spit on that champion. I have never been more suicidal facing that champion when she was the highest winrate in Top, Mid and Bot.
: You're telling me. He also went from 0.5% PR Support with ~47% winrate to a 2.5% PR Support with a 55% winrate. Just an 8% winrate jump don't mind me I'm just an invisible clown able to forgo flash take ignite and exh like a Yuumi and still not get punished because there are 20 boxes in bottom lane ready and piping for enemy jungler so I can get a triple.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Lemonade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=69zlERjR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T10:34:33.820+0000) > > You're telling me. He also went from 0.5% PR Support with ~47% winrate to a 2.5% PR Support with a 55% winrate. > > Just an 8% winrate jump don't mind me I'm just an invisible clown able to forgo flash take ignite and exh like a Yuumi and still not get punished because there are 20 boxes in bottom lane ready and piping for enemy jungler so I can get a triple. 2.5% playrate is mostly his mains, and only some Shaco players will take exhaust on him, others like myself will take flash. Also his boxes are being nerfed, he can only place 3 boxes in lane now, so you can stop crying about this so called 20 boxes.
Saevum (NA)
: Stealth duration should be more like: 2/2.3/2.6/3.0/3.5 And maybe reduce E ap ratio a little. Played him recently and it felt really good. Like, i don't play him at all and i was rewarded for just picking him.
> [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=69zlERjR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-17T13:50:45.259+0000) > > Stealth duration should be more like: 2/2.3/2.6/3.0/3.5 > > And maybe reduce E ap ratio a little. > > Played him recently and it felt really good. Like, i don't play him at all and i was rewarded for just picking him. his E ap ratio has already been dropped by 15%
: Revert Shaco to 9.19 state
you probably play ranged top laners, your opinion is not welcome here.
: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/569243337551511554/633725589798518804/unknown.png
: Please no more "shacos/garens" next patch
: Champs got hofixed for less in the past (garen/shaco)
: > [{quoted}](name=SnackerMore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sG6qEctE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T14:07:45.971+0000) > > the nerf is only his starting clear, you will still need to adapt to him. might be a good start his early cheese bot lane is insane.
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sG6qEctE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T14:29:00.207+0000) > > might be a good start his early cheese bot lane is insane. only reason it's insane is because nobody has a brain and doesn't treat him like he's Twitch ganking level 2.
: > [{quoted}](name=SnackerMore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sG6qEctE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T11:46:51.753+0000) > > just don't be stupid early game and put deep wards down. other than play safer and more carefully early game, his counters are the same as last time. You can build defense items because his base damage is still pretty low, you can invade him to ruin his entire clear and giving your jungler a massive advantage or even your laners if you kill him considering he usually doesn't have flash, you can invade him and take some of his camps especially now because he will often clear his full red side allowing your jungler to invade his blue and take everything. So to sum it up, don't be stupid early game, invade him level 1, build early defense items like seekers armguard if you're a mage. hope this helps! Well he is confirmed to get nerfs next patch so yay.
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sG6qEctE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T12:17:01.769+0000) > > Well he is confirmed to get nerfs next patch so yay. the nerf is only his starting clear, you will still need to adapt to him.
: Confirmed nerfs coming soon
thankfully Shaco is only getting his starting clear nerfed
: So what is the counter to this new shaco buffs?
just don't be stupid early game and put deep wards down. other than play safer and more carefully early game, his counters are the same as last time. You can build defense items because his base damage is still pretty low, you can invade him to ruin his entire clear and giving your jungler a massive advantage or even your laners if you kill him considering he usually doesn't have flash, you can invade him and take some of his camps especially now because he will often clear his full red side allowing your jungler to invade his blue and take everything. So to sum it up, don't be stupid early game, invade him level 1, build early defense items like seekers armguard if you're a mage. hope this helps!
: Shaco is broken just follow pro builds that match what you need for the game
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pcX2KO3L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T23:31:45.912+0000) > > Shaco is broken just follow pro builds that match what you need for the game adc mains be like.
: > [{quoted}](name=QancerClown,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AtEET3AT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:15:07.872+0000)We cannot start to nerf and buff him > Yeah no. He's getting nerfed next patch, Scruffy confirmed it on his Twitter account.
> [{quoted}](name=SweedishGunner,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AtEET3AT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:29:44.338+0000) > > Yeah no. He's getting nerfed next patch, Scruffy confirmed it on his Twitter account. the nerf *is* his starting jungle clear.
DeadGator (EUW)
: Shaco ap is stupid
you should just ban him if you don't like him that much, I can't be bothered explaining how stupid you've made yourself sound by saying you were almost killed by 1 box from 2000hp, the box should've done 500 minimum. you can literally just run away from it.
: So about shaco
doing well with Shaco isn't all about being able to one shot. He's a slippery champion and very good at catching out enemies that aren't paying attention or even setting up a team fight with his new ult.
: Shaco is being nerfed next patch
They are only nerfing his starting clear. LOL he most likely won't be getting nerfed anywhere else other than his boxes.
Treshado (NA)
: Screw Troll picks.
Shaco support was #1 yesterday, it was the highest winrate. He's very good at support. stop being a whiney bitch and let them play it. uncultured fuck
: Masked Shaco needs an update lol.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/218478125577666561/632585035962384399/unknown.png look at the difference made with some trash art skills
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 11
Meddler if you nerf his boxes then can you at least give him some ad ratio's? ad feels much weaker right now, so much to the point that crit is one of the best builds on him. The rework has done a massive switch, before ap was weaker and ad stronger, even crit didn't exist, now ap is stronger, ad is weaker and crit is a thing now that is also stronger than ad.
5050BS (NA)
: Everyone is talking about Garen win% but nothing about Pyke and Shaco?
Shaco support is only being played by 1.4% people which are basically all his mains, do you really think people who main the champion that was recently buffed shouldn't be able to reach a 55% winrate?
: > [{quoted}](name=SnackerMore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H6esE1Yv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T16:04:49.349+0000) > > rofl git gud. I guess master+ tier players need to get good because garen is sitting at a casual 55% wr there and rising atm.
> [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H6esE1Yv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T16:05:55.971+0000) > > I guess master+ tier players need to get good because garen is sitting at a casual 55% wr there and rising atm. im talking about Shaco, just get yourself a brain off of gumtree and get back to me when you're able to actually play around a champion you know has good ganks.
Sylaelque (EUW)
: Yay! Another os champion with invis and mobility. We really need more of em didn't we? Glaekit...
> [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=paYlQU21,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-09T21:59:01.038+0000) > > Yay! Another os champion with invis and mobility. We really need more of em didn't we? Glaekit... magine callin someone glaekit when your playin fuckin eve.
: Revert the garen and shaco buffs
Bein Shaco (EUNE)
: Well i cannot see any icon for Shaco am i rgiht ?
if you're talking about in game profile icons, he has his dark star box icon
koshkyra (NA)
: A champion who’s playstyle is to kill someone with one auto attack should not exist in the first place
> [{quoted}](name=koshkyra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGBkEU3i,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-02T02:57:02.021+0000) > > A champion who’s playstyle is to kill someone with one auto attack should not exist in the first place however it does exist and we're forced to play against it. It's a unfun to play against but I can deal with it.
: A question about the Shaco rework
the W dealing damage to multiple enemies was intended for monsters and yes, it's 10 times better to go because you get a healthier clear and can do camps like raptors now level 1 without losing all your HP. You'd be trolling if you go machete after these changes.
: > [{quoted}](name=SnackerMore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QPjHMTVo,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T15:41:56.663+0000) > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/199574355200573440/626482175327469574/PBE1.webm > here you go. this is waay stronger than current Shaco R. My Shyvana was full tank and auto'd the Tryndamere once or twice which did little to no damage, so 99% of the damage was like 1 second from explosion onwards Mind converting that into something I can actually open? The fact remains, looking at it from a strictly numbers perspective, the clone's damage has been nerfed. Here are the full changes, for proof: https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2Fattachments%2F601719989677850627%2F623664433562124338%2FEEsodKaU4AIPU50.png&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425 Note that the base damage on the explosion went down at all ranks, and the AP ratio was decreased by 0.3. This means that even if his ult CAN 1-shot you now, it could do it even easier BEFORE the changes. And mind you, I still have serious doubts about anyone getting 1-shot by a clone explosion, even at full build.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QPjHMTVo,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T20:41:53.656+0000) > > Mind converting that into something I can actually open? > > The fact remains, looking at it from a strictly numbers perspective, the clone's damage has been nerfed. Here are the full changes, for proof: > > https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2Fattachments%2F601719989677850627%2F623664433562124338%2FEEsodKaU4AIPU50.png&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425 > > Note that the base damage on the explosion went down at all ranks, and the AP ratio was decreased by 0.3. This means that even if his ult CAN 1-shot you now, it could do it even easier BEFORE the changes. And mind you, I still have serious doubts about anyone getting 1-shot by a clone explosion, even at full build. you simply click the link dude, and it one shots because the boxes fire instantly, unleashing hell on a feared target for 1 second and can proc DH in little time.
: What skin lines would fit your main amazingly that you know Riot won't do?
I'm just imagine High noon Shaco, his Q smoke is a clock striking high noon, his W is a little cowboy shooting a revolver and his E he shoots like GP and his R can't really be changed.
: I don't get these AP shaco damage nerfs, leave the champ alone...
i'm going to say 1 thing, you're delusional if you think Ap Shaco has been nerfed.
: > [{quoted}](name=SnackerMore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QPjHMTVo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T20:59:26.476+0000) > > You've clearly not played the new Shaco then because his ult literally one shots on explosion. Also if the AOE fear on his R is the incredibly strong part then so be it, I couldn't care about that. It's an actual ult now, stop your whining and accept that this is good enough. I defy you to find me a single clip of new Shaco's ult "literally one-shotting" with the explosion alone. The base damage was cut, as was the AP ratio. I don't need to play him to know that the damage was nerfed overall. Just read the changelist lol.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QPjHMTVo,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T22:08:02.828+0000) > > I defy you to find me a single clip of new Shaco's ult "literally one-shotting" with the explosion alone. The base damage was cut, as was the AP ratio. I don't need to play him to know that the damage was nerfed overall. Just read the changelist lol. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/199574355200573440/626482175327469574/PBE1.webm here you go. this is waay stronger than current Shaco R. My Shyvana was full tank and auto'd the Tryndamere once or twice which did little to no damage, so 99% of the damage was like 1 second from explosion onwards
: > [{quoted}](name=SnackerMore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QPjHMTVo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-29T17:36:39.345+0000) > > his ult is already incredibly strong right now, a QoL like this would make it far too strong especially when it comes to enemies grouping up and all of them getting feared instantly for 1 second The only "incredibly strong" part of his ult is the AOE fear. Everything else it does is mediocre, especially compared to the ults of other assassins like Rengar, Kha, and LB. I'm not a fan of hard cc on assassins, but if they're dead set on keeping the mini-boxes, it only makes sense to make the detonation more reliable.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QPjHMTVo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T20:45:52.999+0000) > > The only "incredibly strong" part of his ult is the AOE fear. Everything else it does is mediocre, especially compared to the ults of other assassins like Rengar, Kha, and LB. I'm not a fan of hard cc on assassins, but if they're dead set on keeping the mini-boxes, it only makes sense to make the detonation more reliable. You've clearly not played the new Shaco then because his ult literally one shots on explosion. Also if the AOE fear on his R is the incredibly strong part then so be it, I couldn't care about that. It's an actual ult now, stop your whining and accept that this is good enough.
AlvagNyQ (NA)
: Skarner is played a lot in masters-challenger
> [{quoted}](name=AlvagNyQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KawMfz9g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-29T18:08:49.829+0000) > > Skarner is played a lot in masters-challenger that's masters and challenger where about 5% of the playerbase is... the other 95% is still there which of course means he is not picked often.
: PBE Shaco changes look GREAT, except........
his ult is already incredibly strong right now, a QoL like this would make it far too strong especially when it comes to enemies grouping up and all of them getting feared instantly for 1 second
: Shaco,Aurelion But Not Sion?
Shaco also has many bugs, on patch 9.14 he had a total of 29 bugs. a ton of which are STILL not fixed.
: Idea to help fix the game
Shaco support is not a troll pick, it functions very well in the right hands. Unfortunately for Shaco support players like myself we often get judged too soon and our champion gets banned or we get flamed for no reason
5050BS (NA)
: Riot: Can you plz give clue of stealth with Shaco update?
invisible champions give no indication, camouflage champions do. It wouldn't be fair if Shaco was the only one to have a downside to his stealth.
sarkasum (EUNE)
: BUT HE'S ALREADY SHIT. What more do they want from the poor fish? Will they remove his gills as well, thus actively denying him the ability to breath?
> [{quoted}](name=sarkasum,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNBUFm5w,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-17T11:58:48.523+0000) > > BUT HE'S ALREADY SHIT. What more do they want from the poor fish? Will they remove his gills as well, thus actively denying him the ability to breath? yes I understand he's in very poor state, but riot doesn't care about anything else if it doesn't start with 'c' and end in 'ompetitive play'. That's why he was nerfed, if comp wasn't a thing he wouldn't have been nerfed. I personally don't think he should've been gutted this hard, yes a month or so ago he was broken tier top lane, but he's gone down to a reasonable level, they are just kicking a dead horse right now.
xScRIPto (EUW)
: Shaco , to weak? to broken? rework?
I'm not even going to vote because you clearly haven't been looking at Meddlers posts or Riot AzuBK's tweets have you? They have stated he'll be getting changes which are like 99% buffs as well as it basically being a revert. Here is what the suggested changes are, and not all of them will make it through to live of course but some, if not most will. P Bonus damage on targets you're behind or that are feared Passive attacks can crit Deceive benefits from passive to some degree Q Stealth to 2.5-3.5 by level Lower CD, CD doesn't reduce if triggering Deceive's bonus damage AD ratio down, bonus damage can crit though AP ratio removed E Deals magic damage instead of physical Bonus AD ratio in addition to AP ratio 50% increased damage on enemies below 30% instead of 0-50% increased damage by enemy missing health R Boxes trigger immediately and fear duration is 1.5s flat Explosion damage reduced
: Buff Scaco or something
dude Shaco's already getting buffed/reverted. the changes will hit PBE on patch 9.19 or patch 9.20. P Bonus damage on targets you're behind or that are feared Passive attacks can crit Deceive benefits from passive to some degree Q Stealth to 2.5-3.5 by level Lower CD, CD doesn't reduce if triggering Deceive's bonus damage AD ratio down, bonus damage can crit though AP ratio removed E Deals magic damage instead of physical Bonus AD ratio in addition to AP ratio 50% increased damage on enemies below 30% instead of 0-50% increased damage by enemy missing health R Boxes trigger immediately and fear duration is 1.5s flat Explosion damage reduced Proposed shaco changes. Not all of these will make it through but they are in riot testing atm.
: Tahm is getting nerfed again....
they are nerfing him because it's worlds. They couldn't care about everyone else when worlds is around.
EXdest (NA)
: Shaco Q glitch
this bug occurred in patch 9.14 and Riot by the looks of it can't be bothered to fix the recall and only the TP
: support shaco is just as or even more succesful than jungle at the moment some would argue.
> [{quoted}](name=Useless Jester,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KFWiduxd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-03T05:51:16.007+0000) > > support shaco is just as or even more succesful than jungle at the moment some would argue. I agree with them!
: Got any proof of this happening? I hate Shaco as much as the next sane person does (because, as a general rule, anyone who likes Shaco is missing more than a few marbles, and Shaco players aren't people), but you can't just throw around this shit and actually expect someone to believe you.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AZn87Ixl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:18:48.688+0000) > > Got any proof of this happening? > > I hate Shaco as much as the next sane person does (because, as a general rule, anyone who likes Shaco is missing more than a few marbles, and Shaco players aren't people), but you can't just throw around this shit and actually expect someone to believe you. ok, pepega headass xddd
Show more

SnackerMore

Level 195 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion