: Zac changes coming to PBE for 9.11
I’m pretty excited for the r to be changed back. Having a channeling really doesn’t fit the fantasy of an energetic blob of goo imo. I mained for about a year before the rework. The rework took a lot of the fun out of zac. I am a bit biased though.
: Post your chat logs and explain why you didn't deserve to be banned
That name tho, rito needs to give you the pants treatment. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Arkayed (NA)
: Honestly I don't think **anyone** "deserves" this mastery. It's way too strong in its current state, and if it gets nerfed it'll be so useless it won't matter anyway. There is 0 reason Malphite should be able to ult into my team, giving his team a huge advantage, while simultaneously getting a gigantic shield so he loses literally nothing for it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zyra Suit Samus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v6zzEFnb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-16T04:19:12.126+0000) > > Ehh but then the issue comes in "I have to itemize tank to make my assassin viable". Huge issue with Ekko but that was more due to it actually being viable in with his kit. Banshee's vale would be an item you get when you're already ahead. If you're behind on Kata you can't really afford to itemize into it but then you can't really afford not to? I think this is the main reason people are having issues right now. > That really destroys the fantasy in my opinion. Itemizing into tank when even or slightly behind isn't bad. Flyerbek often builds Sunfire as second or even first item. I said a few weeks before... with their longer burst windows, assassins are going to start building on stuff that increases their chances of survival. Having a Spellshield on an assassin that's extremely vulnerable to CC is never a bad idea. What does sound like a bad idea is having CC mitigation on one of her abilities when she still has her passive. Exchanging her current passive for one that does mitigate CC would trample on her identity of "I got the resets, now you all die and/or I barely escape."
I thought the assassin update was supposed to prevent them from itemizing tank. Rito and their doublespeak... smh
: It's not the pick, it's what he did in the game that got him banned.
He clearly stated his intentions and communicated with the team.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zyra Suit Samus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v6zzEFnb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-16T03:47:35.482+0000) > > I feel like she needed some cc mitigation because of how much more counterplay her kit has now. Other than that, the kit is quite lovely. It makes her much less one dimensional but her intentions are much clearer now... (somehow) lol Honestly, if it were a huge issue, building Banshee's or even EoN (she does have AD scalings after all) would help with not getting instantly CCed. Even with the rework, the basic idea is still the same: try to go in only after all non-spamable CC has been used.
Ehh but then the issue comes in "I have to itemize tank to make my assassin viable". Huge issue with Ekko but that was more due to it actually being viable in with his kit. Banshee's vale would be an item you get when you're already ahead. If you're behind on Kata you can't really afford to itemize into it but then you can't really afford not to? I think this is the main reason people are having issues right now. That really destroys the fantasy in my opinion.
Woook3r (NA)
: Riot trying to Enforce Support Meta
As a support main, take my upvote... ;-; Riot's argument is absolutely ridiculous. I've gone games with Zyra where I don't build an ss until my third item... because of how far ahead I am. Granted, a support not warding is another story. You can always work with your support in order to provide vision. IT IS NOT THE SUPPORTS SOLE ROLE TO PROVIDE VISION OR CATER TO THE ADC. {{champion:432}} : Hi I'm Bard and I roam a lot. Literally a champion designed to roam.... Now, if you pick a champion to troll because you didn't get your way, that's another thing entirely. As long as your intention isn't to pick a champ because you want to tilt your team, I say, have at it. Riot should not be enforcing the meta to this extent... I hate building sighstone on support... it's 800 gold for an item that wards. Sure there is value in it but 800 gold is a lot on a support budget. Not every support is built to scale on hp. The item of course has other options {{item:2303}} {{item:2302}} {{item:2301}}. Those are dwarfed by the upgrades for the components {{item:3092}} {{item:3341}} {{item:3401}}. So then you get the 20% cdr on items for ruby ss. That's nice but this again forces you into an item that doesn't REALLY give you stats that you're gonna need. The upgraded sighstones (not ruby ss) give you 10 % cdr, yes every support uses cdr but it doesn't really give you that meaningful item selection you want. The stats given (other than cdr) are mediocre at best. My point is, that supports are lackluster when built for the meta. You have to be completely enthralled with the role or you're gonna get tired of it due to the lack of itemization options... You end up building utility tank on the majority of supports. {{champion:143}} not included... So let's see. {{item:3110}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3060}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3056}} (and every sighstone) Well and then you have the 3 starter items BUT I hardly see the one made almost purely for gold generation every used. I love playing tanky supports and zyra. Tanks already benefit from the itemization and Zyra doesn't actually have to follow the usual build path that supports follow. The reason people pick "off meta" supports is to challenge themselves or to attempt to entertain themselves in a role that as a whole, mostly lacks variety.
: The New Placement Gave Me a Lower Rank
Well, I'm assuming you're new to the league ranking system. What happens at the start of each new ranked season, is that your ranked gets a reset and no one can place higher than plat. So basically your top percent gets squished down and everyone else with them. Ranks are gonna reset again so.(assuming) I'm just gonna wait for the new season to start before I start anything ranked. BUT this rank will help you get placed for after the pre-season.
: I worked a whole year to get from Bronze to Gold. Then I get placed back in bronze on my 12th game.
It's the start of the preseason, no reason to flip. It happens at the start of every season man. I was placed in high bronze or low silver... I don't really remember. I made it back to gold in no time. Just gotta take each season as they come. Go with the tide! {{champion:267}}
Rozair (NA)
: I fucking hated vayne since blade of the ruined king existed.
I don't even see her rushing botrk anymore... with tumble being a crit'able boost you're seeing more I.E. builds... Playing a tank and taking 25% off of one auto attack shouldn't be happening from a skill with a cooldown that low... Yes adc's counter tanks but only if they're able to sustain the damage. Vayne plays more like an assassin than anything else... She just bursts you to death...
: Am I the only one who isn't complaining about Kat's rework?
I feel like she needed some cc mitigation because of how much more counterplay her kit has now. Other than that, the kit is quite lovely. It makes her much less one dimensional but her intentions are much clearer now... (somehow) lol
: Well I don't know how you could be sure about 100% likeliness
{{champion:38}} ... an extreme example but there is always that champion that you're going to see in most of your games if they're never banned.
: what bout this guy ? http://imgur.com/58vnfpz
Wrong universe but well done all the same. ;)
: Playing support smite Singed is trolling but only in ranked
It's only considered trolling if {{champion:48}} is involved. :^)
Rioter Comments
: Dragon buffs so bad
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Candoodle (EUW)
: When a first time Ivern tries to invade a nunu main
Oglaf (EUNE)
: Did I fail to qualify for rewards this season?
Ummm? They said you can expect your items by the end of November? Well, I assume you got gold long before the deadline, seeing as you're g3. Check Maokai, I didn't even know I received the skin till I looked at him. This is also barring you received a two week ban during this season.
: Its strong. Very strong. I can see them nerfing it in the future because its a keystone that does so may useful things and it benifits more then just tanks. Been ignited? Cc the enemy and dont worry about it. Got caught by the enemy team doing a bad play? Just CC one of them and soak up the damage as you make your escape. Win a 1v1 easily because you have a shield to go with your CC. Trading damage is now harder vs opponents with CC. Im gonna be totally real here. {{champion:1}} benefits from this keystone the most she has alot of CC and now she has survivability. Imo tldr. Its to strong and needs nerfs.
Getting a 7% boost to your shield for every enemy around and a 10+10 for ever level on top of that.... Kind of overloaded... Even with the cooldown. I was playing Zac earlier and it was absolutely brutal in teamfights... well we lost that game but anyways. xD
Kr1sys (NA)
: Yep, That's a adc jayce and a support draven
Sometimes it works? Don't get tilted. If they do end up winning lane it's gonna be a stomp fest. Not much you can do aside from waiting. z.z
: People called me scripting because i calculated the baron steal with draven ult.
: Rioter Response appreciated: How close am I to getting banned? I plan to keep flamming
: Status on the Omega Squad
The other options don't really fit the theme tbh. lol Maybe a robotic urgot, but we have one of those already... xD
: Why is Runaan's Hurricane/Morello's still so grossly cost-effective?
Morello's ends up being a situational item though. Runnan's is a must buy if your champion can use it effectively, no ifs ans or buts.
Voxz (NA)
: /remake NOT WORKING [GAMEPLAY]
I think having a death on your team prevents you from getting a remake. z.z
: Why Zyra isn't a mid/flex pick?
People don't like to venture outside of the established meta and she does the job just as well from bot lane. You put support or fill/mid you're getting support. SO it's honestly just easier that way. That said, I love playing her mid when I get the chance and I don't feel like trying a new mid laner.
Ccec (NA)
: Unable to use abilities or summoners until exiting and reloading the game.
I have, like 3 or 4 times. It usually happens after I disconnect for a few seconds. I come back into the game lvl 1 and I'm unable to use abilities. I am however, able to chat when it occurs.
: MFW I'm playing Illaoi & beat the cancerous Yasuo top til he got salty & tilted
: when you thought you were gonna have an easy win but your carries get caught
This gif makes me think of a jungler farming camps. "Hey, my team is doing well. I can just farm jungle" *Death on bot lane* "Ohh shit, time to get to work."
: Everytime somebody asks "why do tanks like shyvana and darius do so much dmgs?"
Why do assassins like Veigar do so much damage? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: When you lose, don't get mad...
Get sadistic.... {{champion:45}}
: Yes wave control is a skill many junglers do not possess
... but you said you're a top laner... I clearly asking about how your laning phase goes... (people rarely blame their own shortcomings) Do you tilt when this occurs, do you push your lane too hard, do you bitch at the jungler for not ganking.... I can asks questions all day. At no point did you say "I'm jungling and when I gank the top laner ignores me".... You seem like you're just spewing salt for the sake of the act. I actually attempted to be friendly but I get a very condescending feel from your response...
: Seems like every single game I get ganked/camped/dove and my jungler is NEVER pressuring my side?
How much are you pushing lane? If the lane is pushing towards the enemy base you're not gonna get a gank. (generally speaking)
: Rengar is gonna/needs to be nerfed.
Well he's still on the pbe atm. SO hopefully they will tone it back a bit and building glass cannon would probably have more repercussions if they removed the cc nullification from his empowered w.
: When you want to impress your friends in mastering new Talon: https://media.giphy.com/media/828PKid90j2ik/giphy.gif
I think this one is better than op's... xD
Onwodori (NA)
: Who has a bigger ego - Draven or Jhin?
Gotta go with Draven. You clearly have not Dravened enough Draven today.
: Dk man I find it impossible to win, I played from lvl 65 to lvl 100, I wasnt even close once, the regular one is doable with a good team, but these high level ones just win before teemo even comes :S
I think you need %hp damage to deal with Teemo.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zyra Suit Samus,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=7iz3Y8fl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-10-20T17:56:39.433+0000) > > I'm considering that 25% off of my armor isn't really a huge deal if I play safely in lane... Plus you don't max it in lane so... > I don't really have an issue playing against Darius... Sure out of the laning phase it'll be a little harder but with proper follow up Darius is relatively easy to nuke. I dont max it in lane, but you dont buy armor so fast either. But I do have the luxury in basically every single tank matchup of being able to straight rush black cleaver. Im too tanky for tanks to take down so I dont need to rush resistances unlike when im playing vs say renekton or riven. Seriously, just a joke thread, let's not turn this from memes and games to gameplay.
I was about to say +1 for the meme though.. xD
: > [{quoted}](name=Zyra Suit Samus,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=7iz3Y8fl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-20T17:15:48.331+0000) > > Jokes on you... *stacks armor* Apprehend passive = 25% free armor pen And darius passive ensure easy stacking with black cleaver. Some nerd did the math somewhere but darius usually ends up negating a little under half of an enemy's total armor through his passive and BC alone. I guess the OP went over your head and you dont understand how darius works and why he is considered a pain in the ass for tanks to go against.
I'm considering that 25% off of my armor isn't really a huge deal if I play safely in lane... Plus you don't max it in lane so... I don't really have an issue playing against Darius... Sure out of the laning phase it'll be a little harder but with proper follow up Darius is relatively easy to nuke. He's kind of underwhelming for me... ==;; Statistics don't lie though. xD
: Preseason = tank meta incoming?
Jokes on you... *stacks armor*
: Could a salmon get a treatment?
I approve of this message.
: Assassin rework in a nutshell
So... thought this was supposed to fix bruiser assassins... Gonna stick to playing hard engage tanks... ==
: What do i do when someone on my team picks against their hardest lane counter?
You don't tilt and keep playing? Counters aren't the end all be all in a match. You can always counterplay your counter if you know what you're doing. (or at least go even in lane.) It's more about who the player is comfortable with... this is like saying "What should I do if my teammate gets hard countered...?"
: So with all of the class updates...
The issue I have with this is that the non "magic" users will need to be compensated for the loss in this all purpose stat. A lot of ad casters are reliant on it. Can you explain WHY you think it should be moved to a magic champion stat?
Hiroya (NA)
: A 'Bug/Loophole' in the terms of service that's about to be exploited (not sure where else to post
Riot is also able to redefine the ToS as they see fit if a new problems arise. Granted, the fact that it uses your phone could make it harder to track... It's not like they're going to be able to trace this properly. It's kind of like an extra set of eyes I suppose and it would use the minimap. It is definitely cheating. It also technically has 3rd party software attached, it's just on your phone, unfortunately.
: > [{quoted}](name=Le Shenpai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bPlh3AJd,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-17T07:09:29.664+0000) > > ruins his ult entirely just based on one ability {{champion:157}} Windwall {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:110}}
Smite... an ability you see in every game... The comparison is lacking. One summoner that happens to be in every game vs one mechanic that is seen on two champions.
: [WOAH THIS IS CRAZY] Idea for Annie ultimate balancing.
The same thing was pitched before. Riot wants her to keep the lack of counterplay ult stun... lol I recall them saying something like that, without directly saying lack of counterplay of course.
: [This instructional video should help you out](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)
Jokes on you, this made my night. ;)
: How many people can I trigger in one post?
> [{quoted}](name=The Ender Cobra,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jr9lud29,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-16T00:17:32.470+0000) > > Malicious metal is bad at Mordekaiser > did I miss anything You've gone too far.... ;-;
: LEAGUE MENTION OF 48 HRS ON CBS
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/cb/cb74d96f049a37582802d1b68be9243f3f6813008d38db444736d8b9cecae475.jpg Edit* Have another http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/16/16d723c8eca479f1b036cd119eaf7a9f61b428fdcd30e887163103b294d1049b.jpg
Show more

Sniper 0

Level 141 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion