: Roy's GD just imploded
IMO If Kite's GD goes back on than it needs to reform. Moderation rules are terrible and Ouroboros is pretty much the only moderator left, whom doesn't even post as often as he use to.
: waifu thread
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/overwatch/images/c/c3/Roadhog_kiwi.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160210002729
: Mystery project sneak peek~
mmm purple, clearly this is something for Kha'Zix, we all know how much you play that champion.
: Starting to play Dark soul 1
Magic is only really useful for hitting enemies attempting to stay at a range or to draw them away from a crowd.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vMUcuHLL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-29T03:21:29.360+0000) > > Consider replacing smites, alarms, mass dispell, and volcanic drakes > > Should remove a SW pain, shadow words are infamous for being dead cards without the proper minions on board, so you should only have one pain. > > Could replace the scaled nightmares with legendary dragons. > > Northshrines are pretty useful draw engines. Northshrines?
> [{quoted}](name=Pollyanna Wright,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vMUcuHLL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-29T03:23:15.938+0000) > > Northshrines? northshire* clerics
: Help me out with my Dragon deck
Consider replacing smites, alarms, mass dispell, and volcanic drakes Should remove a SW pain, shadow words are infamous for being dead cards without the proper minions on board, so you should only have one pain. Could replace the scaled nightmares with legendary dragons. Northshrines are pretty useful draw engines.
Cynicatt (NA)
: So, anyway... cartoons...
The entire show just reeks of out of touch adults trying to appeal to the current generation. The show is pretty bad now, so I can only imagine in a few years it'll be even worse. Lesson is don't take memes out of the internet, they're bad enough here let alone outside.
: > [{quoted}](name=LadyRenly,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=6VR51K7c,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-04-24T20:42:43.083+0000) > > Kindred is not bi gender or trans LMAO > > They are literally just kindred spirits They're the same being, split into two parts. So it would be bi because if you consider it one being with two faces then it's gender depends on which face is active; or if you consider it one being with two parts then it exists as both male+female at the same time.
> [{quoted}](name=Paragon Fury,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=6VR51K7c,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-04-24T20:44:51.363+0000) > > They're the same being, split into two parts. > > So it would be bi because if you consider it one being with two faces then it's gender depends on which face is active; or if you consider it one being with two parts then it exists as both male+female at the same time. Lore referring to them having their own separate sexes male being wolf and lamb being female respectively. Kindred is how people in valoran refer to death, because in different areas Wolf and Lamb go by different names, but kindred is the globally known term for them. If you're not convinced, realize Wolf and Lamb make it pretty clear they'd fight to the death with each other should everyone in the world die out. They're both representations of death but it seems fairly certain they're two different beings that can exist without the other.
: Okay, so we've had a...
"bi-gender" What tumblr nonsense does that even mean?
: op.gg has some very persistent video ads.
op.gg has like 4 ads and none of them are video ads. Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but you might have an adware virus _or two..._
: Turtle Beach, Razer, Steelseries, just to name a few places to start looking. Be sure to go through written reviews to find out the longevity of the headset. Video reviews often don't cover issues you won't have until a month or two of use.
> [{quoted}](name=Stole Your Bike,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EmNMzENo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-21T07:16:16.806+0000) > > Turtle Beach, Razer, Steelseries, just to name a few places to start looking. Be sure to go through written reviews to find out the longevity of the headset. Video reviews often don't cover issues you won't have until a month or two of use. Turtle beach and Razer have crappy products, would not trust using their under 100 dollar products(let alone their more expensive stuff)
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1irsb2AO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-22T19:15:05.324+0000) > > I don't think anyone is mentally losing it over URF. What gave you this impression? You serious?
> [{quoted}](name=Sovekz,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1irsb2AO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-22T19:35:15.980+0000) > > You serious? Nah, who am I kidding? Everyone is losing their damn mind over urf mode!
: URF is honestly unhealthy for some people
I don't think anyone is mentally losing it over URF. What gave you this impression?
Rioter Comments
: Pyromancer or Sorcerer
Neither, Ds3 magic is crap. Go 10int+faith to get the flame weapon pyro and that's it.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0ecATApk,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-21T13:54:10.866+0000) > > Considering only supports warded in Season 2 I think it makes sense that they were mandatory. But if ADCs are as bad as people make them out to be, then there should be plenty of other roles taking their place as it is with the rest of the meta. > > Tanks, bruisers, assassins, mages, supports, they can all be changed out easily yet ADC is the only that doesn't. ADCs are mandatory because the game's very core design almost 100% requires you to have ranged objective control. They also provide the most stable DPS in teamfights, but that's not really why they're mandatory. It's the ranged objective control. ADCs being a staple requirement in team comps doesn't necessarily mean they're in a good spot. There is one thing, and only one thing, that they can do that most other classes cannot (with exceptions like Azir and the new Ziggs.) They will be picked *just for this reason alone.* It doesn't matter if ALL ADCs had 1 base health and 1 base mana and 0 health per level scaling. They will still be picked because they can kill towers at ranges that their tanks and mages and supports cannot. This doesn't mean they're not underpowered. Disclaimer: I main assassins. It's called objectivity. Being able to see things with no bias. Disclaimer #2: ADCs are very, very powerful this season anyway. I just wanted to clear up the fact that them always being required doesn't necessarily mean they're in a good spot balance wise.
> [{quoted}](name=Desiderium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0ecATApk,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-21T14:04:55.294+0000) > > ADCs are mandatory because the game's very core design almost 100% requires you to have ranged objective control. They also provide the most stable DPS in teamfights, but that's not really why they're mandatory. It's the ranged objective control. > > ADCs being a staple requirement in team comps doesn't necessarily mean they're in a good spot. There is one thing, and only one thing, that they can do that most other classes cannot (with exceptions like Azir and the new Ziggs.) They will be picked *just for this reason alone.* It doesn't matter if ALL ADCs had 1 base health and 1 base mana and 0 health per level scaling. They will still be picked because they can kill towers at ranges that their tanks and mages and supports cannot. This doesn't mean they're not underpowered. > > Disclaimer: I main assassins. It's called objectivity. Being able to see things with no bias. Plenty of champions can push that aren't adcs. The AP of a mage is taken into account when they auto a tower, so they do fairly high damage to them in the later game when the teams are grouped and attempting to push or defend. We also have baron, banner of command, Zz'rot portal. ADCs are not mandatory for pushing towers.
Arduno (NA)
: If the Gravity of the earth was lowered for a week
probably have my house break off into space since the gravitational force can no longer support the size of Earth.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0ecATApk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-21T13:41:33.364+0000) > > Considering the role is still mandatory unlike all the other ones I don't think that's a strong argument. > > Pretty much any role besides ADC has been rotated in and out of the meta, even supports if you don't consider champions like Morgana and Brand apart of that roster. i don't really understand your point, A role being mandatory doesn't make it op. see season 2 supports.
> [{quoted}](name=Viralimpulse,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0ecATApk,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-21T13:48:50.895+0000) > > i don't really understand your point, A role being mandatory doesn't make it op. see season 2 supports. Considering only supports warded in Season 2 I think it makes sense that they were mandatory. But if ADCs are as bad as people make them out to be, then there should be plenty of other roles taking their place as it is with the rest of the meta. Tanks, bruisers, assassins, mages, supports, they can all be changed out easily yet ADC is the only that doesn't.
: i dont need sex
What year is it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0ecATApk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-21T13:34:29.767+0000) > > Hard to say if you're accusing ADCs of being OP or underpowered. you obviously didn't read the reddit thread or go on twitter. Every adc main is saying the role is garbage right now, it went from a carry role to a don't feed and get carried by your team.
> [{quoted}](name=Viralimpulse,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0ecATApk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-21T13:36:37.121+0000) > > you obviously didn't read the reddit thread or go on twitter. Every adc main is saying the role is garbage right now, it went from a carry role to a don't feed and get carried by your team. Considering the role is still mandatory unlike all the other ones I don't think that's a strong argument. Pretty much any role besides ADC has been rotated in and out of the meta, even supports if you don't consider champions like Morgana and Brand apart of that roster.
: WOW this applies to ranked games too
Hard to say if you're accusing ADCs of being OP or underpowered.
: Downvotes are a meme
Disable votes in general.
mirAcIe (EUW)
: statistically speaking you will lose less games if you never surrender with current death times you might as well try and make a risky play as a team and if it doesn't work out, enemy team will finish the game while you're all dead anyway
> [{quoted}](name=mirAcIe,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MlNEBArj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-21T12:55:02.436+0000) > > statistically speaking you will lose less games if you never surrender > with current death times you might as well try and make a risky play as a team and if it doesn't work out, enemy team will finish the game while you're all dead anyway For the average player that difference is so unnoticeable it's not worth taking into account. Enemies delaying for 30 minutes only to still win is simply a waste of time.
: I just don't see how things went downhill so fast for Top Plz.
: I just don't see how things went downhill so fast for Top Plz.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=4doOZARj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-20T22:56:10.635+0000) > > iirc Urgot is Noxian not a Zaunite. Also what about Shadow Isle and Shurimian champions? Urgot is both kinda Those champs can be part of some other event whenever we do a faction based again sometime.
> [{quoted}](name=Explorer Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=4doOZARj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-04-20T23:17:29.586+0000) > > Urgot is both kinda > > Those champs can be part of some other event whenever we do a faction based again sometime. Given the theme could do Shurimia and Frejlord. Although given the whole civil war in Frejlord that's kinda stretching it huh?
: FEK Event: Fizz Invasion 2 URF's Unlikely Allies
iirc Urgot is Noxian not a Zaunite. Also what about Shadow Isle and Shurimian champions?
: Good job Blizzard.
Oil rogue was cancer when good though. Combo decks like Druid, Patron and Oil had to go. All that's left is freeze mage.
: What site do you usually read guides from? (poll)
Use Champion.gg for stats and thats about it.
Racks (EUNE)
: why is riot catering to butthurt people so hard
> [{quoted}](name=Racks,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=G471f27m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-20T18:02:27.950+0000) > > why is riot catering to butthurt people so hard Because thats the majority of their consumerbase.
: GURLS I ALREAYD CRAFTED THIS. THIS IS DEPRESSING
First legendary was Ysera from a 0-3 Arena run.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AVaEJVtm,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-19T01:56:26.289+0000) > > http://champion.gg/champion/Skarner Quoted by Riot for being often inaccurate and unreliable. Champion.gg is like the Pirate's Code: Moreso like a guide than law.
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AVaEJVtm,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-19T02:04:41.428+0000) > > Quoted by Riot for being often inaccurate and unreliable. > > Champion.gg is like the Pirate's Code: Moreso like a guide than law. The only reason I could see it being inaccurate is because it only records platinum+ players.(although tbh Gold/plat+ players should only be taken into account with statics.) However even then lolking also states Skarner has below average damage when compared to everyone but supports.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AVaEJVtm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-04-19T00:57:43.301+0000) > > Skarner does the second least damage of junglers. > > Very powerful, much tons of damage. http://www.troll.me/images/willy-wonka-gene-wilder/citation-needed-thumb.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AVaEJVtm,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-19T01:28:53.797+0000) > > http://www.troll.me/images/willy-wonka-gene-wilder/citation-needed-thumb.jpg http://champion.gg/champion/Skarner
: Also @ the OP he actually does good damage, not "wtf you got blown the fuck up" damage, but it's hardly anything negligible.
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AVaEJVtm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-19T00:18:45.798+0000) > > Also @ the OP he actually does good damage, not "wtf you got blown the fuck up" damage, but it's hardly anything negligible. Skarner does the second least damage of junglers. Very powerful, much tons of damage.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lOYvbpQu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-04-12T19:19:42.630+0000) > > Chicken chicken chicken chicken. Chicken chicken? Chicken. > > Chicken chicken chick-chi-chicken. > > Chicken. {{champion:268}} What are you talking about Ur a chicken{{champion:103}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nightraven Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lOYvbpQu,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-04-12T19:24:19.246+0000) > > What are you talking about > Ur a chicken{{champion:103}} http://media.tractorsupply.com/is/image/TractorSupplyCompany/chickdays5?$360$
: Now Hiring $27.00 a Hour
Chicken chicken chicken chicken. Chicken chicken? Chicken. Chicken chicken chick-chi-chicken. Chicken. {{champion:268}}
Azurasha (NA)
: That moment when a company blatantly says they know better than you.
Dear Azurasha: This law firm represents Snolen. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your attorney immediately and have your attorney notify us of such representation. We are writing to notify you that your unlawful copying of Snolen's thread infringes upon our client’s exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby directed to CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Snolen is the owner of a copyright in various aspects of Snolen's thread. Under United States copyright law, Snolen’s copyrights have been in effect since the date that Snolen's thread was created. All copyrightable aspects of Snolen's thread are copyrighted under United States copyright law. It has come to our attention that you have been copying Snolen's thread. We have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States copyright laws. Under 17 U.S.C. 504, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement. If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of “willful infringement.” We demand that you immediately (A) cease and desist your unlawful copying of Snolen's thread and (B) provide us with prompt written assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of Snolen’s copyrighted works. If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, Snolen is entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of “willful infringement” and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your copyright infringement. In the event you fail to meet this demand, please be advised that Snolen has asked us to communicate to you that it will contemplate pursuing all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages, injunctive relief, and an order that you pay court costs and attorney’s fees. Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable. Before taking these steps, however, my client wished to give you one opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by complying with this demand within ten (10) days. Accordingly, please sign and return the attached Agreement within ten (10) days. If you or your attorney have any questions, please contact me directly.
Rioter Comments
Arduno (NA)
: Sun or Moon?
Vote moon, vote cuthulu.
: Revealed Whispers of the Old Gods Cards
Renounce darkness, can only imagine a warlock saying "you know I always wanted to be a hunter."
: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
First 10 drop that actually seems strong. too bad a lot of deathrattles will be leaving standard.
: Selfie Thread
Me at work http://i.imgur.com/1mA0GuI.png
: Hexcrafts are a literal fucking scam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L89bcg1dFFs
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mKGfzz00,comment-id=0003000100000001000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:45:47.471+0000) > > Druid as a whole could use some better cards, Force savage has been all Druid ever used with the exception being the gimmicky mill style(which rogue is now better at....) > > Would like Blizzard to work more on the beast side of Druid but meh. They always had ramp druid which allowed them to get a ton of strong cards early.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mKGfzz00,comment-id=00030001000000010000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:47:05.590+0000) > > They always had ramp druid which allowed them to get a ton of strong cards early. I remember the name but I honestly never seen that deck so I cannot really advocate for it...
: > [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mKGfzz00,comment-id=00030001000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:20:31.798+0000) > > Force Savage is getting nerfed thank god Hallelujah the lord has answered our prayers. Like It's fucking annoying because I hate both sides. You got the decks like combo druid and old patron warrior which would just go and flat out kill you in 1 turn. But I also hate the control "you need to kill me in one turn" decks that necessitate decks like combo druid and old patriot warrior.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mKGfzz00,comment-id=000300010000000100000000000100000001,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:43:17.369+0000) > > Hallelujah the lord has answered our prayers. > > Like It's fucking annoying because I hate both sides. You got the decks like combo druid and old patron warrior which would just go and flat out kill you in 1 turn. But I also hate the control "you need to kill me in one turn" decks that necessitate decks like combo druid and old patriot warrior. Druid as a whole could use some better cards, Force savage has been all Druid ever used with the exception being the gimmicky mill style(which rogue is now better at....) Would like Blizzard to work more on the beast side of Druid but meh.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snolen,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mKGfzz00,comment-id=0003000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:19:05.499+0000) > > Shaman Mage hunter and Druid also have high burst potential, although unlike this Priest actually needs to keep soulpriest alive to get the 20 damage combo. > > It's 12 damage when instant, although that's 2 damage less than a standard force savage. Force Savage is getting nerfed thank god
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mKGfzz00,comment-id=00030001000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-23T03:20:31.798+0000) > > Force Savage is getting nerfed thank god When you say nerfed do you mean by the removal of shade or are they nerfing the cards directly?
Show more

Snolen

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion