: its almost as if he kept auto attacking you, and you just ran around without fighting back in any shape or form. i think over the course of this entire thing you auto attacked him 2 or 3 times. nvm that hes 3 levels up on you and was probably ahead in items aswell.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wk80Yekb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-07T23:06:31.608+0000) > > its almost as if he kept auto attacking you, and you just ran around without fighting back in any shape or form. > > i think over the course of this entire thing you auto attacked him 2 or 3 times. By that logic he should be almost dead. He auto'd me twice, I auto'd him once. Except I have armor, and he does not.
Rioter Comments
: If you are better then them then you would prove it by solo carrying, how come it is that almost all higher elo players like yourself tell us lower elo players to get good and carry our teams, also to stop blaming our teams, yet the min yourself get a bad team you complain and say the exact thing we say and end up blaming the team. Tbh i really do think that teams play a major role, but if you are saying you are better then most of the palyers you paly with then solo carrying should be easy no?
> [{quoted}](name=Shablagoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WABcP5gR,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2018-05-26T07:02:59.874+0000) > > If you are better then them then you would prove it by solo carrying, how come it is that almost all higher elo players like yourself tell us lower elo players to get good and carry our teams, also to stop blaming our teams, yet the min yourself get a bad team you complain and say the exact thing we say and end up blaming the team. Tbh i really do think that teams play a major role, but if you are saying you are better then most of the palyers you paly with then solo carrying should be easy no? Firstly, I have proved I am capable of solo carrying, as shown by my 70%+ winrate. Also the main reason people tell low elo to carry is because it is extremely easy. The enemies make so many mistakes giving you so many oppertunities to kill them. Along with that, the other players dont take advantage of mistakes the way high elo players do. If youve ever been in a silver game where a fizz is diving the other mid laner under the inner tower at 7 minutes, that is exactly why. Low elo players a lot of the time wont even end the game when they are able to, because they dont realize they can. In high elo however, you have very little room for mistake. I can be carrying my team going 8/0, but if I die once, I will lose the game. Also my problem is that I cant abuse players to get ahead. Just because of the champion they picked, I may be forced to sit under tower, unable to get ahead. Even if they make a mistake, allowing me to kill them, I will maybe get 3 kills, which is nothing compared to the 7/0 adc the enemy team has. Like I said, this was just a rant and if I play 100+ more games I'll get to d4/5 or wherever I belong. Its just upsetting that out of 10 games you play, 2-3 of them are completely unwinnable at this elo due to the current nature of solo queue.
: This is sad how do expect to win if you dont want to get better? Getting better = more wins, thats how you rank up in the game man. Now this team thing is for the most part kinda of true, with the amount of dmg if you do not snowball faster then anyone else you are kinda screwed, and if you team literally enables another player to snowball harder it could hurt, but the chance is to snowball harder then them and spread ur lead thats what i've learn. Almost all the games I've lost have been either me not snowballing at all, not effectively spreading my lead, and poor decision making.
> [{quoted}](name=Shablagoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WABcP5gR,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-05-26T04:10:21.090+0000) > > This is sad how do expect to win if you dont want to get better? Getting better = more wins, thats how you rank up in the game man. Now this team thing is for the most part kinda of true, with the amount of dmg if you do not snowball faster then anyone else you are kinda screwed, and if you team literally enables another player to snowball harder it could hurt, but the chance is to snowball harder then them and spread ur lead thats what i've learn. Almost all the games I've lost have been either me not snowballing at all, not effectively spreading my lead, and poor decision making. The reason I said I am not playing to get better is because I know I'm already better than these players. I've been diamond in the last 2 seasons and am about to reach it again after having only played about 30 games. Before my 5 game loss streak i was at a 71% winrate overall and almost 80% on my main champion. As I said before, this was mainly an unorganized rant out of frustration, but I do stand by to just about everything i have said.
: I think Mage midlaners have it rough right now, while Assassins, ADC's, and tanks/juggernauts are much better off. This was the case last season too sadly. Spear of Shoujin needs to have the defensive stats removed as well or mages will truly never be able to kill an AD assassin/ADC that buys it. Yasuo, Zed, Irelia, and LeBlanc in their current state make the game bad too I feel. A lot of pro players have wanted Irelia gutted and believe Zed is definitely overtuned, especially since it's so easy to climb with him once the player gets better with him.
> [{quoted}](name=FabWarlock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WABcP5gR,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-05-25T23:13:44.593+0000) > > I think Mage midlaners have it rough right now, while Assassins, ADC's, and tanks/juggernauts are much better off. This was the case last season too sadly. Spear of Shoujin needs to have the defensive stats removed as well or mages will truly never be able to kill an AD assassin/ADC that buys it. > > Yasuo, Zed, Irelia, and LeBlanc in their current state make the game bad too I feel. A lot of pro champs have wanted Irelia gutted and believe Zed is definitely overtuned, especially since it's so easy to climb with him. This isnt related to the original post but I completely agree with you. Especially about Zed. I get flamed a lot for calling zed a busted champ and my dude let me show you why. Season 3/4 he was a top tier mid laner. Except just look at how little damage he does... https://youtu.be/9SDRxxPHKT8 If he was so good back then, when his e + 2 q's did close to no damage, why is he not absolutely broken now that his level 3 combo takes out 3/4ths of a champions health?
: I think the shut down gold changes may not have been good after all. I was looking forward to them but it's just kind of RNG and frequently not about skill anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Stinrygar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WABcP5gR,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-05-25T22:23:36.585+0000) > > I think the shut down gold changes may not have been good after all. I was looking forward to them but it's just kind of RNG and frequently not about skill anyway. The shutdown gold helped a lot, but theres still several other issues hurting solo queue.
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: You are 22-14 at Plat 1. It doesn't seem you're struggling, it's just that the matchmaking kinda screws you with bad teammates. It's probably just an unlucky streak, even though you're hitting the dangerous D5 territory, so good luck I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowman Arc,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WABcP5gR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-25T21:31:21.810+0000) > > You are 22-14 at Plat 1. It doesn't seem you're struggling, it's just that the matchmaking kinda screws you with bad teammates. It's probably just an unlucky streak, even though you're hitting the dangerous D5 territory, so good luck I guess. You're right about everything and I know I'm not stuck, and I just need to play several more games to get to diamond. I was just extremely frustrated when i wrote this because I had gotten out of games against champions like vlad and darius who force me to sit under my tower and watch as my team feeds. But the worst part of this is when my team does feed, there is nothing we can do to win since nobody on our team started their snowballing journey.
: The OP complains about the game being snowbally while also complaining that they should be the one to snowball out of the 10 players in each of their games. -1 from me
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Frost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WABcP5gR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-25T21:45:45.500+0000) > > The OP complains about the game being snowbally while also complaining that they should be the one to snowball out of the 10 players in each of their games. > > -1 from me This post was a very unorganized rant, Ill give you that. I'm complaining about the game being to snowbally and because its so snowbally the only way i can win is by snowballing out of control. Right now there are specific picks to prevent snowballing, such as vlad. Since I have to play against him, there is nothing I can do to snowball, meanwhile the other lanes are free to do so themselves. If this was a competitive environment, I would not be complaining about this. However this is solo queue. In a solo queue environment, a champion that forces another player to be useless no matter what they do is unhealthy. It might sound like I'm complaining about the champions like vlad or swain, but they that arent that oppressive and they arent the problem. What makes them a problem is the snowbally nature of the game, which should be fixed.
Rioter Comments
: "scuttle timer raised"
Actually you're only quitting because you binged too much on URF. Kappa
: "Emergency Maintenance"
Usually when there are issues with the server you get a "loss prevented" Which means you don't lose lp if you lose the game. You will win little amounts of lp if you win a game. And if the game doesn't finish neither team loses lp.
: Gold, Plat, & Diamond Junglers - Carrying and Closing Games Open Question.
Im no jungler main but from what I know a jungler by themselves will not be able to single handedly close a game. All you really need to do is make sure your bot and mid are ahead (especially bot), maintain control of dragon, and threaten the enemy laners enough so that the only thing your team can do is take towers.
: Hit Master on my main account 2 weeks ago. Here's what I've learned.
: Stats to support the absurd claim?
Do I really need stats to prove I am much better at mid/top than jungle?
Coopa123 (EUW)
: Net neutrality is still in place and nothing has been decided yet. The United States have been at this exact point twice already and net neutrality remained both times. On top of that net neutrality won't just go away in Europe since we have actual laws preventing that from happening.
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pYrmFKlR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-14T23:41:35.513+0000) > > Net neutrality is still in place and nothing has been decided yet. The United States have been at this exact point twice already and net neutrality remained both times. > > On top of that net neutrality won't just go away in Europe since we have actual laws preventing that from happening. It was repealed in the US today. I don't think too much will happen because of competition reasons, but it isn't in place anymore. At least in the US.
: Gankplank does a bit too much damage?
Fun fact: you can check how strong gangplank is based on Tobias Fate's rank Since he is Diamond 5, Gangplank is currently balanced/underpowered if anything.
: Remember when Poro King was actually fun?
It was fun before riot played it 15 times on rotating queue and starved us of other fun modes like urf and ofa
Rioter Comments
: [Noob] Are the following Champions Good?
Shen - not great just ok. His kit is fine his stats and place in the meta isnt the best right now. Zac - very good. Clear is a little bit slow, not bad though. Since you max e you can gank lanes miles away. Very tanky, lots of damage, lots of cc. Basically everything a tank needs to be strong. Bard, Sona, Tahm - good supports but why play them when you can play better supports like janna or raka Nami - hard to land the bubbles at first, Otherwise somewhat good champ, but again why when u can play janna or raka. soraka - top tier only because ardent censor is to strong right now. jax - kinda bad. There are better dualists/splitpushers that are more oppressive (like fiora) Warwick - one of the better junglers right now. Good clear speed, good at ganking. Not bad in 1v1s. I cant tell you want makes him so strong.. he just is (rip) Yorick - not bad but there are better chanps Shaco - Been pretty irrelevant since his nerfs, his stats are just not great. Eve - same as shaco, eve just doesnt have good enough stats to be strong. Ahri - solid all around champ. Not op but she can compete with other strong mid laners. fid - i still dont know what role thi guy is supposed to play heim - nonono. You literally cannot win anything unless the enemies are terrible.
: Ornn is too balanced for this meta
Too bad yasuo's windwall can't block his e. feelsbad
: I don't see any problem in that screenshot other than that horrendous Fizz build and someone trying to play Sion as a support.
: oh maybe because the game is **slightly** in the hand of one person but shhhh i guess it's fine
Which person? Top can teleport down, or walk even to force fights and pressure adc, while simaltaniously making the other top laner useless if they play well enough. Jungle can camp bot, stomp adc and make them useless until 40ish min which a game will rarely get to these days. Mid can pretty much do what both the jungler and top are doing. Adc, the 'problematic role' as you claim can snowball hard and become a hard to deal with hypercarry Support can get the hypercarry fed and win the game by just not letting the ADC die I'm not sure which person you are talking about.
: the meta summarized in one D1 game
According to me... the game is supposed to have Top - Tank Jungle - Tank/Bruiser Mid - Mage/Assassin ADC - Hypercarry ADC Support - Support This literally fits 4 of the 5 roles. What do you want? league of tanks to come back? You want mid jungle and top to all be taking iceborn + sunfire? I dont understand why you're complaining when this game is way better off right now than it was in many of the other previous seasons.
Raoul (EUW)
: Hey RIOT, remember how gamebreaking the badly balanced and totaly broken keystones were?
What do u mean? League of thunderlords was way better than sunfire iceborn adcs
: Ranked nightmare thread?
People don't listen to a 27/0/0 irelia and take krugs and wraiths before throwing lead and losing the game.
YokoNomi (NA)
: What does the vilification of the social standard that defines a good deal of community have to do with competitive play? I'm confused.
I should have made the title why solo queue isn't competitve. This has nothign to do with competitive play. I'm trying to say solo queue is a joke that people don't take as seriously anymore.
: I miss the days
I miss the days when riot wanted to balance the game and not push updates for it to be "new and exciting" Think of how many champions have been reworked, or their kits have changed for absolutely no reason just because riot wanted to "give personality to them" or some crap ADC reworks, most of the mage reworks, some of the assassin reworks. They were updated not because they were "unbalanced" (with the exception of a few champions), they were updated because riot "wanted to give each champion a unique personality" even though many of them already had one. Examples like syndra, malz, cait literally all were perfectly fine but they pushed this rework and now they are overly oppressive. Others like rengar, leblanc, were all in a decent spot. They weren't too strong, there were ways to beat them, but they could pop off and make peoples lives hell, especially adc's. But now they are weak and useless. They take way too long to kill someone, and 9/10 times die before they can kill anyone unless they aren't being targeted. LMK what you think..
Jace494 (NA)
: Riot Weekly Online Tournaments
thats a good idea but riot doesn't get much out of this for how much work they would put it so it's never gona happen. The reason they removed online tournaments was because anyone could create a tournament so a lot of people just used it to gain free rp for themselves. Like there are so many easy fixes for that issue, but they just decided to remove it all together. Anyways I doubt we will ever have online tournaments ever again. At least none that are riot-funded.
Rioter Comments
: He said useless, not broken as hell.
Oh I missed that part mb
: Most useless champion in URF?
{{champion:105}} or{{champion:28}} are really bad
Dehitay (NA)
: Suggestion for IP sink - paying IP to select map / announcer
I would be happy to waste my almost 150k ip on gp announcer every game
: From where i been in ranked..
I doubt they are boosted. Its new players that just reached level 30 that hop into ranked that get stuck there.
: 10 bans tho ??
riot isn't gona do that. They are gona make a queue system for urf and put autofill in it so u can be stuck autofilled to nasus support in urf
: Annie was the first champion I played a lot and just haven't played her for a good while now
: Screencap your highest mastery champs, others rate
Why haven't you gotten an S on annie 10/10
: You must be in (NA) to view this post.
You must be in (NA) to view this reply.
: > [{quoted}](name=masterartkiller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MHoFzWYr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-11T20:20:24.502+0000) > > hey man i would love to duo with you when i get my pc back i am silver 4 > we can climb together if you want, my goal is to hit gold 3. Maybe, I don't know... No offense, but you are only Silver 4, not higher, or even the same rank as me. Also, your match history is, uh...not great, and you seem to have a lot of negative KDAs, as well as remakes where you were responsible. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think I wanna duo with you, not yet, anyway. Sorry.
> No offense, but you are only Silver 4, not higher, or even the same rank as me. I giggled > Also, your match history is, uh...not great, and you seem to have a lot of negative KDAs I laughed >Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think I wanna duo with you I lol'd
: wym?
is this what you want? http://i.imgur.com/jWt71fB.png
: Wondering
: So will urf never comeback or is it just going to be ar urf and aram urf all the time?
riot put the rng in urf to solve the problems we were having with op champs every game nice patch riot u fixed everything eks dee
: "Playing the Victim" Culture Still Worse As Ever
It blows my mind how a gold player playing on your account (getting boosted) will get you out of silver but you, being "better than silver" playing on the account will keep you in silver?
: DId Riot already hotfix something?
It's very likely just stuff they added to the store
Squey (NA)
: Ori got nerfed!
Honestly they shouldn't hit ori... They should have hit other things like buffed champions that are good against her/nerf items she uses I thought she was in a pretty good spot other than all the mid laners that she usually played against were absolute garbage vs her.
Rexxiee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Oreowannabe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jMtr4p9d,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-08-10T02:04:39.795+0000) > > I'm pretty sure hes talking about this > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2HrOCVQuDg > > Essentially you put the opponents outside the map, and since most of the enemies don't have globals to teleport back into the map, they are stuck there for the rest of the game > LMK if this is wrong Its not that. Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Fw-zwDdbw
Thanks for the info I didn't realize this XD
: Because they have an effective punishment system for toxic players. But LoL has so many toxic players...so...
This is basically going against what you're saying Here you're essentially saying: "Lol needs a more punishing system" In your post you're saying: "Lol's system is too punishing because it doesn't warn you before you get banned" lolwut
: > They were knowingly abusing some flaws in the game mode and playing in a way where they literally force their opponents to surrender after holding them "hostages" for 30min~1h. I'm confused what happens in this situation?
I'm pretty sure hes talking about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2HrOCVQuDg Essentially you put the opponents outside the map, and since most of the enemies don't have globals to teleport back into the map, they are stuck there for the rest of the game LMK if this is wrong
: Longer Road to Permaban
I don't know about you but I didn't see many people consistently being toxic on club penguin if any at all.
Engelin (NA)
: I'd say I want Heartseeker Ez, but then I realized he's part of just as many skin lines as Ahri lol Edit: he actually has more skins than Ahri LOL
> [{quoted}](name=Engelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERBydEsL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-09T18:32:17.946+0000) > > I'd say I want Heartseeker Ez, but then I realized he's part of just as many skin lines as Ahri lol > > Edit: he actually has more skins than Ahri LOL AND I HAVE EVERY ONE OF THEM RIP MONIES
: 10 minutes in http://i.imgur.com/wcmzidy.png
> [{quoted}](name=Oreowannabe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nqMw716p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-06T21:39:18.194+0000) > > 10 minutes in > > http://i.imgur.com/wcmzidy.png 11:30 QUEUE POPPED OMG
Show more

Snowball4u

Level 64 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion