: Being Support is Not an Excuse to End a Match With Double Digit Deaths
I disagree heavily. I play hook or disruptors a lot like Thresh or Rakan and while I do manage a lot of times to catch someone out for the team. Support defenses and item builds are just so insanely squishy it's ridiculous. I remember building full tank as Thresh and got two shot by a Caitlyn even though both of our teams were pretty even into late game. Nonetheless even though I got two shot I pulled into the team got many flays, put my cage into their entire team, and bought my adc enough time to clean up the fight. Yes I die a lot, but a lot of the time it's setting up a really good team fight for my team mates to work off of. If anything supports really need better base stats if their job is to dive into the enemy team and get a fight started because right now they're being blown up as soon as they go withing two feet.
: Riven "Nerfs" lol. Still a permaban for me chief cuz this ain't it.
compensation buffing freaking Riven lol Riot's balance team is so out of touch. This is getting ridiculous. You have got to be kidding me the balance team actually has 0 clue what they're doing.
: Rest in Peace, Tahm Kench
: Issue is that even though Yas is "OP", his banrate is still high even when he's shit because no one wants the inting Yas on their team. Zed's banned alot because Mages cant be bothered rushing an item that full on stops Zed from being able to snowball the lane. I forgot who I was playing one time, but all I did was rush Zhonyas and the enemy Zed deadass wasn't able to get anything done.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xmHPl27z,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T15:52:30.425+0000) > > Issue is that even though Yas is "OP", his banrate is still high even when he's shit because no one wants the inting Yas on their team. Zed's banned alot because Mages cant be bothered rushing an item that full on stops Zed from being able to snowball the lane. I forgot who I was playing one time, but all I did was rush Zhonyas and the enemy Zed deadass wasn't able to get anything done. That's making a complicated issue way too simple. Zed is allowed to pressure most mid lanes with relative safety. He outranges pretty much every mage with his w q, and his combo of weq for poke is very simple to pull off this combined with his energy allows him to outsustain his lane opponents especially with 3 pot long sword starts that a lot of zed players do. The problem of saying just rush Zhonya's is ignoring the whole point of Zed is Zhonya can only counter his ultimate combo all-in. That completely ignores the real problem of laning against Zed which I run into even when I rush zhonya's everytime against him. He can poke, farm, and pressure his lane opponent without being scared of retaliation or ganks for the most part.
Rioter Comments
: At least Hec can be stopped. Riven and Vayne are piles of literal cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xmHPl27z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T15:30:30.057+0000) > > At least Hec can be stopped. Riven and Vayne are piles of literal cancer. Yeah I don't really have major gripes with hecarim, but the whole "If a champion is op ban them" argument is illogical and ignorant. If a champion is so broken to the point where the only counter play is banning them then that basically proves they are broken/OP
: I cannot relate to OP, because I regularly stomp Hecarims. Edited to add: If he's that OP, ban him. Lmao. Literally never have to see him in a game ever if you don't want.
> [{quoted}](name=5 Dollar Holler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xmHPl27z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T13:33:00.765+0000) > > I cannot relate to OP, because I regularly stomp Hecarims. > > Edited to add: If he's that OP, ban him. Lmao. Literally never have to see him in a game ever if you don't want. "If a champ is op ban them" well gee you only get one ban and still have to deal with {{champion:92}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}}
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: >I don't really feel like Riot really takes the feedback anymore Well, most of the "feedbacks" are senseless rants. The first thing a "high-elo" silver player does after a lost game is a fuming "nerf this or that because I lost my game" post on board. I cannot blame Riot for ingoring it tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=8Belthazor8,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGmYQwQR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T09:42:18.160+0000) > > Well, most of the "feedbacks" are senseless rants. The first thing a "high-elo" silver player does after a lost game is a fuming "nerf this or that because I lost my game" post on board. I cannot blame Riot for ingoring it tbh. Yeah that's true, but those toxic rant posts are the only thing that actually get super upvoted and rioter posts on them. I always try to think level-headed and I don't even want Vayne to get gutted, but she needs to get toned down. Regardless though, my thread along with all the other threads that aren't toxic rage rants will never be seen or cared about by Riot.
: This is a test
holy downvote bots
Rioter Comments
: I mean it gets to a point where they realise the game is probably a 4v5 as they're non existent, and they're not having fun at all, so just want it over with rather than a long drawn out loss. Nothing wrong with wanting to ff and go next, as long as you still play the game and contribute to the team
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BsYzYWbB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-08T00:03:55.211+0000) > > I mean it gets to a point where they realise the game is probably a 4v5 as they're non existent, and they're not having fun at all, so just want it over with rather than a long drawn out loss. > > Nothing wrong with wanting to ff and go next, as long as you still play the game and contribute to the team The problem with this though is the vast majority of times these players will not only be nonexistent, they will go OUT OF THEIR FREAKING WAY TO BE EVEN MORE OF A NUISANCE TO THE TEAM. Just because they think the game is over they start playing like complete idiots and feeding more into their enemy laners and start trying to verbally abuse team mates to wear them down to the point of getting them to surrender. I've had just about enough of people going 0/2 or 0/3 in lane and saying it's gg ff. I've come back from worst and you're not going to carry every single game they need to learn to get over it. I really wish Riot would start punishing these players because they are probably the only players that can tilt me. They play so cocky, but the moment they lose all of a sudden there's no hope in the world because no one is apparently as good as them.
Kadexe (NA)
: I think Akali and Irelia are different because they're overpowered in high elo, while Yasuo is not. Just look at who's pick-or-ban in LCS/LCK.
> [{quoted}](name=Kadexe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EKwf5JJ9,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-02-04T21:29:07.293+0000) > > I think Akali and Irelia are different because they're overpowered in high elo, while Yasuo is not. Just look at who's pick-or-ban in LCS/LCK. https://champion.gg/champion/Yasuo/Middle?league=gold https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Yasuo/ https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/yasuo Look at all these statistics of platinum+, Yasuo is consistently the most banned champion out there and consistently in the top picked to play. While he may not be amazing to use in proplay as a coordinated team can often outplay him more easily than an Akali or Irelia you are correct in that notion. However, Yasuo is frighteningly overpowered in soloq even in the upper echelons of Diamond and above, something needs to be done to tone down his kit, I don't mind if they compensate something to help a bit with proplay, but his kit has been overloaded with no nerfs or tweaks from Riot for years now.
Kadexe (NA)
: The problem with these "Nerf Yasuo" posts is that nobody is thinking about how to balance him.
I think the really frustrating thing is seeing Yasuo carry on for years now as players have tried to get Riot to look into his kit and remove some of the abilities to make his kit not so overloaded, but they have done nothing for years now. Honestly, people complained about Irelia and Akali and they got their kits toned down why is Yasuo an exception? feels like Riot double standards in champion balancing
: Press F to pay respects for Galio
Don't forget Rakan http://na.op.gg/champion/rakan/statistics/support
Krayzie (EUNE)
: What is balancing team thinking?
saltran (EUW)
: As someome who plays immobile adcs good riddance.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-01-24T18:03:53.922+0000) > > As someome who plays immobile adcs good riddance. Usually immobile ADCs can pump out tons of more damage through teamfights, the major tradeoff for this is being caught out of position. This is why adcs like Varus, Ashe, or Twitch need to position themselves well enough that they're safe from the enemy cc. If you're playing immobile adcs and getting caught out blame yourself for not positioning well enough and stop the hypocrisy just wanting Rakan to be gutted and useless just because you don't like to play against him. There's a whole community out there who just wants this champion to be able to do what he was designed for which was catch people out.
Antenora (EUW)
: Aww, your level 6 combo has some counterplay now. Boo fucking hoo.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2019-01-24T22:31:58.715+0000) > > Aww, your level 6 combo has some counterplay now. > > Boo fucking hoo. Implying it didn't before... with a 50 hitbox range half the adcs could easily dodge it before stop blowing things out of proportion. If anything this change makes Rakan flash dependent for his rw and fixes hit hitbox to 150 making his flash combo much more undodgeable, but every other aspect in his gameplay feels terrible now.
Frosttz (NA)
: I understand how you feel man. As a Gnar One trick, all i can say is, welcome to the club. We got hit hard with targeted nerfs to our kit and core. And lots of indirect nerfs and buffs to counters throughout the entirely of season 8. There's a lot of champs who get the the sledgehammer from riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Frosttz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=0033,timestamp=2019-01-25T05:43:30.354+0000) > > I understand how you feel man. As a Gnar One trick, all i can say is, welcome to the club. We got hit hard with targeted nerfs to our kit and core. And lots of indirect nerfs and buffs to counters throughout the entirely of season 8. There's a lot of champs who get the the sledgehammer from riot. Hey Frostzz yeah now we understand how it feels, not saying I've ignored Riot's balance before I always criticize sledgehammer nerfs The riot mentality of gutting a champion to borderline useless just so they can later think about buffing them needs to stop. Leaving a champion broken and unplayable for months before receiving attention is an irresponsible balance mentality
: I havent tried playing him and im not too up to date on League buffs and nerfs but just hearing you tall about it makes it sound so bad and i dont even want to try and see what it is like espcially since he now has a 20% win rate. To all the people that were saying he was broken are absolutely wrong i love playing strong supports and rakan was already on the weaker scale if he werent with xayah in lane. You cant talk about how broken a champion is just cause you were the trash adc on the opposing side
> [{quoted}](name=Duke 0f Pain,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=0032,timestamp=2019-01-25T05:03:31.759+0000) > > I havent tried playing him and im not too up to date on League buffs and nerfs but just hearing you tall about it makes it sound so bad and i dont even want to try and see what it is like espcially since he now has a 20% win rate. To all the people that were saying he was broken are absolutely wrong i love playing strong supports and rakan was already on the weaker scale if he werent with xayah in lane. You cant talk about how broken a champion is just cause you were the trash adc on the opposing side He already had a 48% win rate in solo q, I predict it dropping to low 40's now.
: Hey I warned you guys. Getting this “bugfix” was gonna overpower him and get him nerfed. Shoulda just asked them to fix the tooltip and indicator to 50 instead and avoid this whole mess.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-01-24T17:57:09.103+0000) > > Hey I warned you guys. Getting this “bugfix” was gonna overpower him and get him nerfed. Shoulda just asked them to fix the tooltip and indicator to 50 instead and avoid this whole mess. That's what we are asking for now lol just make the r 50 and we can live with it this new w is terrible
: Is there are a Rakan main community and why can you speak for all of them? Maybe you are right about the W being too slow, but you know.... speak for yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=FixHealsRemoveGW,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=003d,timestamp=2019-01-25T10:45:54.560+0000) > > Is there are a Rakan main community and why can you speak for all of them? > Maybe you are right about the W being too slow, but you know.... speak for yourself. There is a rakan main community... both a reddit and a discord and I took input from many discord users on why the nerf was wrong and felt bad. I'm basically posting this as a representation of the Rakan Mains discord which is open to everyone if you'd like to discuss further.
: Many supports need to try to skill shot land abilities to CC, you just want Rakan's to be guaranteed against certain ADCs? Like Ashe should just flat out lose because ????
> [{quoted}](name=Depress69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-01-24T21:56:33.638+0000) > > Many supports need to try to skill shot land abilities to CC, you just want Rakan's to be guaranteed against certain ADCs? Like Ashe should just flat out lose because ???? Ashe who has no mobility mind you, should be forced to watch her positioning now, but as long as she clicks to move away from Rakan while he is in his w she easily walks out of it. Rakan can no longer do his one job which is catching players out of position and punishing them. He is literally designed to catch people out and this w nerf ensures anyone with half a brain can just easily walk out of his grand entrance.
: I haven't played him yet (he's the only support left that I can play). Does this nerf impact his RW or is this impacting his W alone?
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-24T17:16:24.664+0000) > > I haven't played him yet (he's the only support left that I can play). Does this nerf impact his RW or is this impacting his W alone? the nerf vastly slows his travel time during his W basically making him take 2 times as long to reach the same destination while also nerfing his base armor by 5 because reasons apparently... His R bug was fixed so his hitbox is back to 150, but his win rate is still tanking as the W nerf went way too far. I encourage you to try him in practice tool see how slow his w is now
Moody P (NA)
: sorry freelo riders balance has finally come
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-24T17:07:27.009+0000) > > sorry freelo riders balance has finally come lol freelo? Freelo would be playing thresh, pyke, zyra, or brand where I can actually massacre the enemy team and carry. Instead I prefer the very high skill cap Rakan and focus on warding and protecting my team to win. Where are their nerfs? Pyke is sitting as top win rate support and Riot doesn't touch him because he does megadamage and looks flashy to play, but because Rakan is support oriented he gets massively gutted? check your facts
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: 9.2 nerfs/buffs plan by MappleNectar
Are you kidding me? more Rakan nerfs jeez this is the 3rd time in a row. He's sitting at a 48% win rate rn and his ultimate range hitbox is already bugged to be 50 units instead of the intended 150. Jesus riot just wants to kill Rakan at this point
Madjack01 (EUW)
: A thread for supps and adcs
A letter to ADCs from a Rakan one trick. Hey there, I know you think Rakan has that crazy engage knockup potential and it looks really cool when he lands that w and you might be able to get a kill. But did you know that Rakan's health was lowered to less than 500 level 1? Did you also know they increased the windup time on the w making it significantly easier to dodge? Did you know I don't get my dash shield until level 3 when I can access my e? So please, if you're playing with me or another Rakan main, stop playing so forward levels 1-2 and when you get poked by the enemy support don't spam ping your Rakan for not going in and dying like an idiot.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What has been impacting negatively the game
Damage creep is the number one issue this game faces and why I just uninstalled for the first time in forever. Too much focus from the balance team on "flashy one-shot outplays" to generate viewership places priority over the actual enjoy-ability of the game. Damage needs to go back down team fights need to go on for longer periods of time and games shouldn't be an automatic stomp 80% of the time at 10 minutes.
: Cool. You aren’t most of the people playing the game. Riot is not obligated to make the game how you want it. You are not any kind of special person who gets voting rights on what happens. You are just one person.
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MhzEpfgA,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-26T20:56:40.921+0000) > > Cool. > > You aren’t most of the people playing the game. > > Riot is not obligated to make the game how you want it. You are not any kind of special person who gets voting rights on what happens. > > You are just one person. God you are acting so dense. Have you not seen a majority of every online forum site or community site has wanted Riot to fix damage as they truly enjoy the game and want balance brought back so we can have longer games in a more balanced fashion? You represent a terrible faction truly. Reading through your posts I've lost a lot of respect to you. You degrade people's arguments down to them being not smart enough to comprehend Riot's grand scheme and that we are all just selfish people who need to "git gud". Well guess what it's attitude like that which is driving away American players. I faithfully played this game for 3 years and I just uninstalled the game 2 weeks ago I can't take this anymore. I really hope the majority of Rioters aren't like you because I have 0 respect for how you are acting to people just trying to state their opinions in an effort to help the direction of this game you should be ashamed.
Ifneth (NA)
: Increase Irelia’s Mana Consumption to Decrease Her Safety in Midlane
for real playing mid lane is so annoying against Irelia. The trade off for playing melee mid laners like Talon or Fizz is you get punished pre-6 and have to constantly play safe and try your best to cs. Just played a game as Lux and jesus christ you can't even touch the Irelia as she just dashes around like a Yasuo with 0 mana consumption. This whole joke that the -5 ms was actually going to balance her is ridiculous it's stuff that they've let fester like this version of Irelia that is really turning me off from playing the game...
Lighten (NA)
: Awaiting the new champion reveal, too excited!
I really hope next week. 6 months is WAY too long jesus
Rioter Comments
: What skin series you guys waiting for?
: I'm sorry. But.... -I can pull 78% with Nami in Diamond III. -I can pull 62% with Sona. I do NOT play Janna. I do NOT play Lulu. It's not that enchanters are bad. It's that..... to carry you have to play other roles now so "Fill" is slipping into support more now at all elos, and autofillers don't like enchanter supports. They like secondary carrying. If I get Support, I generally always play an enchanter, because I don't trust Pyke as a support (I do Jungle him). I generally also Jungle Zyra. AP build enchanters have ALWAYS been stronger than item activation supports. The heals/shields are almost exactly the same (now AP is slightly higher), and AP boosts mobility and damage, so why not? The only reason Enchanter supports didn't buy AP was the COST. But.... if you get a solid {{item:3504}} {{item:3174}} and pair of boots and get into kill after kill, supports can afford some AP items..... so it's not exactly that bad. When I Karma, I generally have 322 AP in just {{item:3504}} {{item:3174}} {{item:2065}} . Something to consider. It's not like Rakan's BASE heals have EVER been strong.. if you did the math you would have known about 80% of Rakan's heals come and have come from AP. His BASE heal is tiny, so just building shield/heal boosting items has ALWAYS reduced Q's heals/E's shields. His scaling has always been heavy. So heavy that when they buffed his AP ratios, he immediately became a mid laner with a 62% win rate. The nerf is just putting him back where he was to get him out of mid. Also, it's not like Rakan's heal is broken or anything. It almost 100% secures Drakes/Barons, and has no real counterplay to doing so. Q the Drake/Baron - heal entire team. Do it again in 3 seconds. 0% chance to miss or reliance on champions to hit. If ganked, he can just ult to protect Drake/Baron and then E back into team to heal off the Epic monster again.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WxIpQ4m2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-09T00:39:48.708+0000) > > I'm sorry. > > But.... > > -I can pull 78% with Nami in Diamond III. > -I can pull 62% with Sona. > I do NOT play Janna. > I do NOT play Lulu. > > It's not that enchanters are bad. It's that..... to carry you have to play other roles now so "Fill" is slipping into support more now at all elos, and autofillers don't like enchanter supports. They like secondary carrying. > > If I get Support, I generally always play an enchanter, because I don't trust Pyke as a support (I do Jungle him). I generally also Jungle Zyra. > > AP build enchanters have ALWAYS been stronger than item activation supports. The heals/shields are almost exactly the same (now AP is slightly higher), and AP boosts mobility and damage, so why not? The only reason Enchanter supports didn't buy AP was the COST. But.... if you get a solid {{item:3504}} {{item:3174}} and pair of boots and get into kill after kill, supports can afford some AP items..... so it's not exactly that bad. > > When I Karma, I generally have 322 AP in just {{item:3504}} {{item:3174}} {{item:2065}} . Something to consider. > > It's not like Rakan's BASE heals have EVER been strong.. if you did the math you would have known about 80% of Rakan's heals come and have come from AP. His BASE heal is tiny, so just building shield/heal boosting items has ALWAYS reduced Q's heals/E's shields. His scaling has always been heavy. So heavy that when they buffed his AP ratios, he immediately became a mid laner with a 62% win rate. The nerf is just putting him back where he was to get him out of mid. > > Also, it's not like Rakan's heal is broken or anything. It almost 100% secures Drakes/Barons, and has no real counterplay to doing so. Q the Drake/Baron - heal entire team. Do it again in 3 seconds. 0% chance to miss or reliance on champions to hit. If ganked, he can just ult to protect Drake/Baron and then E back into team to heal off the Epic monster again. Old Rakan's Enchanter build outscaled his full ap build in shielding and healing by the mid game, but got outscaled late game. Nowadays AP Rakan not only outscales the enchanter build in late, but also gets ahead in mid even earlier. Why even go for enchanter items for someone like Rakan when you can enchant your team and deal damage with ap items.
: With 100% Yas buff out of the window...
Riot never really gives us an explanation behind these balance changes so I wouldn't expect an answer. They let both the AP Galio and Banner of Command changes go to live servers, but never actually came forward publicly and accounted for their actions. They just remove it and hope people will forget over time.
Ifneth (NA)
: PBE Taliyah W Cooldown Nerf Hurts Her Midlane Too Much
Never understood why Riot didn't listen to the outcry from Taliyah mains on the removal of her q aoe damage. Now instead of trying to balance her around mid Riot for some reason just shoved her into jungle and balances her around that role. Is there no reason to try and return her to the mid lane in which she was originally designed to be? Really sad since I used to love playing Taliyah mid from time to time, but her wave clear is just too weak to compete with any of the mid laners right now.
: Can someone recommend me a fun champ
You want a champ with a lot of sustain? I'd try Vladimir, Mordekaiser, or Dr. Mundo my friend.
: The new champion is a "colorful mage", I'm secretly hoping it will be an enchanter too
> [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WxIpQ4m2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-08T23:26:52.576+0000) > > The new champion is a "colorful mage", I'm secretly hoping it will be an enchanter too One could hope although I don't think they'll release another support anytime soon since supports don't make them as much money. If it is a mid laner bough I'm pretty excited myself just hope it won't turn into another Zoe 100-0 one shot constantly. A healthy mage in my eyes would be something like Taliyah or ASOL both recently release and can do respectable damage when ahead or behind, but not completely oppressive Edit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I agree but only if they retain the essence of the skill kit and its difficulty. I don't want a Zilean with super complex mechanics and dash everywhere.
> [{quoted}](name=Salvor Hardın,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4edwszyO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-31T15:55:52.605+0000) > > I agree but only if they retain the essence of the skill kit and its difficulty. > I don't want a Zilean with super complex mechanics and dash everywhere. Exactly I hope if they rework him he'll stay a control mage with aoe control for team fights but with time mage themes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: No it's because all of the critical posts have no substance and are just people venting and bashing Riot. You can't really respond to a thread where the op is asking for the balance team to be fired.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIQflXOH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-22T07:56:06.865+0000) > > No it's because all of the critical posts have no substance and are just people venting and bashing Riot. You can't really respond to a thread where the op is asking for the balance team to be fired. This doesn't excuse Riot to completely ignore the gameplay boards altogether. Yeah there are going to be idiots who make pointless posts without any actual meat put into them and good concerns raised about the game. But I've seen countless posts that much of the community agrees with that raise genuine concerns go completely ignored and unanswered by the riot team. For example the Galio changes a while back that gave him this insane burst with percent hp ap burst which is quite possible one of the stupidest balance changes ever just got a quick fix and no one from the balance team had to answer for their mistakes. I work at costco if I forget to make someone's food at the food court or mess up someone's order it's my job to say sorry and own up to my mistakes. Riot for the past few years now have made changes the community has completely hated and rarely if ever public apologizes and admits their mistakes. They'd rather sweep it under the rug and just avoid the community and player feedback altogether.
: Oh no, ADCs have to share their spot in the game and compete for it! It's....it's.... ...like....every other spot in the game has had to do for ten years....? Man, it's almost like they're in line with the rest of us lowly mortals who play other roles now.
> [{quoted}](name=SuperLuigiLXIV,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E1TY7Pfq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-18T19:41:34.808+0000) > > Oh no, ADCs have to share their spot in the game and compete for it! It's....it's.... > > ...like....every other spot in the game has had to do for ten years....? > > Man, it's almost like they're in line with the rest of us lowly mortals who play other roles now. The difference is the major shift it makes in the meta with their absence. No longer is league a 25+ minute game with long focused teamfights. It's a 20 minute average damage fest with a teamfight almost always being decided by some giant wombo combo that one shots everyone. Sure it's flashy, but it's not fun to play like that and it's turning myself and many other players away from the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Snowic

Level 115 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion