: Can someone tell me why Kai'Sa is still the best adc in the game over a year later?
She has a 46.7% win rate. How is she the best? No pick rate can possibly indicate she's the top ADC with that win rate.
17171 (EUW)
: Lets sum up the final and get a look at why it seemed rigged.
Have you guys just never seen a sports team choke before? It feels like none of you guys have seen a proper choke before.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snowplosion,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-10-18T17:59:41.390+0000) > > Okay bo5 games clearly are not the problem considering EU is a bo1 and G2 is a top contender again. NA sucks because we can suck at this point. I clearly pointed out that it is in fact more than just bo5. Followed by agreeing with someone about culture as well
We are on the same page then. We suck!
: I am ashamed of our region (huge rant)
Okay bo5 games clearly are not the problem considering EU is a bo1 and G2 is a top contender again. NA sucks because we can suck at this point.
: tanks in current meta
The current way it is tanks just aren't satisfying to play in solo queue.
datfatguy (OCE)
: How about instead of adding more champions you balance the ones that are in the game
They release maybe four champions a year at this point. Very little of what they do currently is actually focuses on making new champions.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: CertainlyT left league btw
I respected the hell out of his champ designs even if they are not the best. Wonder how he's doing in R&D lul.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Does anyone actually get enough orange essence to redeem skins?
I have plenty currently. I want to say around 2k or 3k i cant remember.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snowplosion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IojTHu2x,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-15T17:02:38.582+0000) > > Holy fuck I can’t believe I have to explain this. ETERNALS ARE NOT NECESSARY TO PROGRESS IN THE GAME. YOU STILL GET FULL GAMEPLAY WITHOUT BUYING ETERNALS. ALL YOU GET FROM ETERNALS IS A GLORIFIED COUNTER ON WHAT BUTTON YOUVE PRESSED. > > Like I know how r%%%%%ed it is to put something like Eternals behind a pay wall, but they way the boards have reacted makes it look like you NEED eternals to play the game. You don’t. Haven't you considered the posibility YOU are the one assuming people treat it as if it was a necessary feature? No, no one has ever expressed it as if it was mandatory, and yes, it is a form of progression just like how mastery is another form of progression. Does it affect your progress in the game? Not at all. do you still get the exact same gameplay by having high mastery? Yes! Then why is one of these basic features locked behind a pay wall? It's as if you got charged at mcdonalds for straws so you can drink. Or even more dumb yet, imagine them charging you so the box your burger comes in has a different design. It makes no sense.
> [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IojTHu2x,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-16T03:30:54.295+0000) > > Haven't you considered the posibility YOU are the one assuming people treat it as if it was a necessary feature? No, no one has ever expressed it as if it was mandatory, and yes, it is a form of progression just like how mastery is another form of progression. Does it affect your progress in the game? Not at all. do you still get the exact same gameplay by having high mastery? Yes! Then why is one of these basic features locked behind a pay wall? It's as if you got charged at mcdonalds for straws so you can drink. Or even more dumb yet, imagine them charging you so the box your burger comes in has a different design. It makes no sense. The effect Eternals has on League is ever less than the effect of a plastic straw. There is a use to a plastic straw. I agree the move makes no sense. I think literally no-one will buy Eternals. But comparing this to EA and stuff like that at what seems to be just pure stupidity just seems like being outraged for the sake of being outraged. It's about as pointless as putting Eternals behind a paywall.
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IojTHu2x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T00:10:54.607+0000) > > Progression doesn't cost... But it will when eternals come out! :D
> [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IojTHu2x,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T02:22:40.722+0000) > > But it will when eternals come out! :D Holy fuck I can’t believe I have to explain this. ETERNALS ARE NOT NECESSARY TO PROGRESS IN THE GAME. YOU STILL GET FULL GAMEPLAY WITHOUT BUYING ETERNALS. ALL YOU GET FROM ETERNALS IS A GLORIFIED COUNTER ON WHAT BUTTON YOUVE PRESSED. Like I know how r%%%%%ed it is to put something like Eternals behind a pay wall, but they way the boards have reacted makes it look like you NEED eternals to play the game. You don’t.
gr8 m8 25 (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: If there was actual competition, league would have been dead long ago.
Between Smite, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, and to a degree Overwatch League has had plenty of competition. People's crippling addiction to this game are a bigger problem than the lack of competition.
Eedat (NA)
: Where did you pull that number from? Average winrate is 50%, Autofill winrate is...... -25%?
that's not how percentages work... 75% lower than normal would be (.5) - (.5 x.75) = .125. But yeah that number is probably bullshit. Still does not make sense.
Mr Meat (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Snowplosion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fK9Hlqs4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-28T21:36:09.664+0000) > > I mean... yeah? Money is money so like I can't blame the priority of making money over making something quality. Yeah and now, as a direct result of them neglecting the quality of their product, it is dying. There is a littany, no, an absolute waterfall of companies throughout the last 20 years alone that have gone bankrupt, or been demolished by other means, simply because they neglected quality or customer satisfaction. If you're making a maccas cheeseburger, it's pretty hard to fuck that up. But even then, even with the expectations so incredibly low to the degree of a cheese burger, customer service and satisfaction is a core part of McDonalds globally. Something's wrong with your fries? Free fries on the house. Foods cold? Refund with some vouchers, or a meal. Foods awful? Apologize profusely and give them free beverages and extra food they want. If people who work at maccas, can understand that customer satisfaction is the most important facet of transactions, then surely RIOT can too.
People giving Riot enough money so it stays the same. Sucks but I can't bring myself to completely trash Riot for not changing a system that makes them money.
: Riot doesnt want to make a good game. Change my mind!
I mean... yeah? Money is money so like I can't blame the priority of making money over making something quality.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: I'm really sick of those bullshit hitboxes
I hate to say it, but that one hit you. You don't actually need to tell the back end of the hook was going to hit your model. What happened there is the before animation should actually hit you model it centered itself onto you. This does make it look like it teleports.
: If you cannot queue up as a duo, you should not be in the same game
You realize I a gold 2 player play norms with diamond friends a lot... should i not be able to play with diamond friends period or is this a complaint for ranked specifically?
: Please Riot, these Renek and Kled changes are terrible for toplane. What are u doing?
The idea of the buffs is too actually double down of those strengths you've mentioned from what I've heard. Take that as you may.
: (and South Africa) :) 200 ping is fun woo
> [{quoted}](name=FudgeYouRito,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Eurb2Jl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:58:05.912+0000) > > (and South Africa) :) 200 ping is fun woo I think you maybe better off on Brazil's server lul
: Sadly there are people defending how RNG TFT is. It'd be way better if they simply removed all the RNG except shop RNG.
A lot of my friends like it because of how RNG it is. I haven't played it personally, but idk some people just like how dumb it is.
Rockman (NA)
: what a savings!
Not incest if you say no chromo first.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snowplosion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=002f,timestamp=2019-06-27T04:10:43.262+0000) > > Okay but they are purely cosmetic. Comparing them to EA's system is absurd because with EA the games progression was limited by the boxes. Not the case here at all. Don't compare apples to oranges guys. but the fact these boxes cost more then real skins is insane, a game within a game shouldnt cost you more then the actual game does
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=002f0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T05:51:42.273+0000) > > but the fact these boxes cost more then real skins is insane, a game within a game shouldnt cost you more then the actual game does That's just horrible pricing. It's not some extortion like shit by any means.
: Riot, these lootboxes aren't making you look any better.
Okay but they are purely cosmetic. Comparing them to EA's system is absurd because with EA the games progression was limited by the boxes. Not the case here at all. Don't compare apples to oranges guys.
: So Riot can make a Dota Chess clone in less than half a year, but at the same time they...
I imagine creating a game is a lot easier than fixing an already built one.
: Rekkles Tried to exploit a bug for a win.
Or, or Riot can fix a bug. Like seriously you can't hate a player for winning the game in a technically legal fashion.
: Personal opinion but if you don't Jungle, don't tell your team's Jungle how to play their role.
: It's normals ffs, I got matched vs TFblade https://i.imgur.com/NTEqWHz.png[/img] and Jensen https://i.imgur.com/xzaWUIt.png[\img] along with multiple random master-challengers yet you don't see me complaining.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwXfLMTM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T20:22:18.376+0000) > > It's normals ffs, I got matched vs TFblade https://i.imgur.com/NTEqWHz.png[/img] and Jensen https://i.imgur.com/xzaWUIt.png[\img] along with multiple random master-challengers yet you don't see me complaining. It was a decent game, but holy shit match making is not right there. You shouldn't be so heavily outmatching like that. It would be like forcing a college team to go against professional. It's not fair by any means.
Rioter Comments
: I quit a few months back because damage was too high. How is the current state of the game?
Damage is absolutely not higher than it was last season. That being said it's still pretty fucking high. At least it feels like I have a chance of living sometimes. Snowball is pretty rough. IDK not horrible but still a lot to fix.
: > [{quoted}](name=AltCaptainPylon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=9hvlG6qA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-26T18:58:56.597+0000) > > I've seen both... in the same fight... same game or same FIGHT?
Earrl (EUW)
: nah she kills tanks with 4 autoattacks xD
I've seen both... in the same fight...
: Lets talk a little about Daniel Klein, Riot, and the community
I don't necessarily agree with you, but at least you thought this post out...
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
: So, yeah, now ya'll wanna complain about Wukong?
I mean yeah. His synergy with those items is stupidly good and he is probably even too strong without them. Doesn’t help that his kit is linear and archaic but it doesn’t keep him from being overpowered.
: Wukong, 55% win rate, 10% play rate. You gonna laugh me off the boards now for saying he's broken?
You just didn't rant hard enough in the last post. Only pure salt like this could ever be upvoted on the boards.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snowplosion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NXrVF4rX,comment-id=001400020000,timestamp=2018-06-26T04:15:24.524+0000) > > I don't quite think people get fascism anymore... Oh no. I study History and you can say that my grades range from B+ to A. I think I understand fascism pretty well, not to mention thay my country was also under it for a time
: this patch i'm unable to see cooldown timers on my teammate's ults
It's there, but for some reason they decided the circle should be black instead of green.
: >take down towers cause everyone knows they made of toilet paper LMAO, true tho.
Such exaggeration about tower strength. My toilet paper is much too strong to be compared to a tower.
meco78 (EUW)
: Why yasuo is the most preferable champ to LOL players ?
I think his design is really smooth. His movements and abilities typically look right. Also people like hard carries.
: This Game Is So Garbage and Unfun Its Unbelievable
Okay so when you think annoying and overpowered ADCs in the meta you think Jhin and Draven...
thaBeast (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Snowplosion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iyyBWg1T,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-05-23T03:54:06.327+0000) > > you sure it was because you were a duelist jungler or was it because she was a fucking leona... allthough i do agree leona doesnt belong jg SKILL SHOULD BE GREATER THAN PICK
Only to an extent. If you choose a support as your jungler, you should not be out jungling a meta jungler.
: Champion identity is being destroyed by upfront damage, decreased time to kill
Honestly, I think for Soraka have more to do with the removal of MR runes than with just a bunch of upfront damage. For bard they’ve basically buffed his meep damage to that point.
: I just won as Udyr jg and it makes me want to quit LoL.
you sure it was because you were a duelist jungler or was it because she was a fucking leona...
: Post in this thread and I'll tell you the first random thing that comes to mind when I see your post
: Net neutrality has been saved!!
NOPE. That's not how the government works. Now it goes to the House of Representatives for vote. The House WILL kill it btw.
: Not even a remake. The 2016 version is the original skin from 2010. The 2010 version got special particles and a crown added. They literally re-released a skin she already owned, and here people are claiming it's a new skin.
Why in the hell is he even counting that...
Dessem (EUW)
: TIL Riven has gotten a mythic+ skin four consecutive years
Wasn’t championship Riven just a remake of an older championship Riven
Altiverse (EUNE)
: After a few years, can we get updated population statistics?
Didn’t they say last year they the player base reached 100 million?
Hibeki (NA)
: Its official boys, the Reddit has admitted to fascism and censorship
: when is fizz going to stop being the most obnoxious champion in this game?
When people stop believing their opinions are held by everyone else
Show more

Snowplosion

Level 169 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion