Mmuundi (NA)
: Bring back the rotating game modes you cowards. Nexus blitz, the tower defense one, one for all. People liked those. Why not have them come back.
All riot gives a shit about these days is money.
: A Thanks to All Twisted Treeline Players
Or, maybe, you could fix its issues instead of letting it grow stagnant and then saying it's basically the players fault.
rujitra (NA)
: People keep screaming censorship... Honestly, one of the biggest reasons Riot and Blizzard (and other companies) prevent representatives from speaking out about this is for those people's own safety. While your random Joe Schmoe saying something about it isn't likely to draw government attention, someone of "power" - be it an influencer (youtuber/instagrammer/etc), a professional athlete (not even highest level, just any in general), etc.... that person is going to be on the radar of the government officials. The situation (without getting too political) is such that someone may be arrested and detained for an indefinite period of time if China can get their hands on them. I guarantee you that these sorts of "extrajudicial detainment" have already happened to individuals in China/HK who have spoken out against the actions of China (or, by extension, in support of HK). So no, it's not censorship for the sake of being a jerk or trying to please someone - the biggest thing is the safety of League of Legends players who are representing the game on a large scale.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XFm7cF6y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:21:28.980+0000) > > People keep screaming censorship... > > Honestly, one of the biggest reasons Riot and Blizzard (and other companies) prevent representatives from speaking out about this is for those people's own safety. While your random Joe Schmoe saying something about it isn't likely to draw government attention, someone of "power" - be it an influencer (youtuber/instagrammer/etc), a professional athlete (not even highest level, just any in general), etc.... that person is going to be on the radar of the government officials. > > The situation (without getting too political) is such that someone may be arrested and detained for an indefinite period of time if China can get their hands on them. I guarantee you that these sorts of "extrajudicial detainment" have already happened to individuals in China/HK who have spoken out against the actions of China (or, by extension, in support of HK). > > So no, it's not censorship for the sake of being a jerk or trying to please someone - the biggest thing is the safety of League of Legends players who are representing the game on a large scale. That statement is wrong on every level. Did you not see the translated post on their Chinese Twitter page? It was literally saying they did it to preserve the pride of China. This is nothing to do with protecting players.
: > [{quoted}](name=SnyperWulff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-02T06:49:47.369+0000) > > The whole "I paid into this account, there for I should be able to do what I want" argument has been discussed so many times it's getting ridiculous. Just because you put money into it, doesn't mean you own it. Tos has, and always will, say that you don't own the account or any of the skins. You are paying to have the right to use it. And it can be revoked at any time. If you don't want to get banned, stop doing what got you banned. > > The mute button is there, use it, I do because there are always toxic players. I'm not going to let them go and drag me down into an argument that gets me in trouble. Why are you using quotes like I said that? I didn't. I'm not saying people should be allowed to be toxic or that i could do what I want because I paid to use a skin. I'm also tired of people quoting the rules that are made up by a controlling and sexist company. I'm simply saying that the co founder himself said that the game is free so we should bend to their will and be grateful...my counterpoint is the game IS NOT free because we all know that 90% of people have pumped money into it from 20 bucks to thousands. So we should be treated like customers not leeches looking to play a free game. I don't think people should be punished for having a two way conversation that is void of sexism, racism, bullying and homophobic remarks...their reasoning for being so harsh is the game is free, we make up the rules and don't play if you don't like it but I enjoy the game so I'll do my best to navigate the rules. I feel there is room to be less strict by adding context to the punishments allowing a human support member to review the context and adjust the punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-02T17:52:55.305+0000) > > Why are you using quotes like I said that? I didn't. I'm not saying people should be allowed to be toxic or that i could do what I want because I paid to use a skin. I'm also tired of people quoting the rules that are made up by a controlling and sexist company. > > I'm simply saying that the co founder himself said that the game is free so we should bend to their will and be grateful...my counterpoint is the game IS NOT free because we all know that 90% of people have pumped money into it from 20 bucks to thousands. So we should be treated like customers not leeches looking to play a free game. > > I don't think people should be punished for having a two way conversation that is void of sexism, racism, bullying and homophobic remarks...their reasoning for being so harsh is the game is free, we make up the rules and don't play if you don't like it but I enjoy the game so I'll do my best to navigate the rules. I feel there is room to be less strict by adding context to the punishments allowing a human support member to review the context and adjust the punishment. It's not a direct quote of you, but its how you are coming off. I don't get why it's so hard to understand. They made the game, you get a free account you don't have to pay into unless you want. They are allowed to issue punishments as they see fit. Just don't be toxic, period. What s so hard about that. Why do you Need to defend yourself from people being assholes? It's quite literally the easiest thing to do.
: Wake up! It isn't fair and it isn't right....
The whole "I paid into this account, there for I should be able to do what I want" argument has been discussed so many times it's getting ridiculous. Just because you put money into it, doesn't mean you own it. Tos has, and always will, say that you don't own the account or any of the skins. You are paying to have the right to use it. And it can be revoked at any time. If you don't want to get banned, stop doing what got you banned. The mute button is there, use it, I do because there are always toxic players. I'm not going to let them go and drag me down into an argument that gets me in trouble.
: What are your honest thoughts on Hourglass?
Isn't Zonyahs basically the only mage item that we can get, that will give us defense against ad and give us some ap? I don't play as much anymore so i can't remember it's stats off the top of my head. Removing it would leave Mages with almost nothing to work with for defense.
: Why, riot should bring back tribunal.
Wasn't the tribunal shut down due to members of it abusing the system? I may be wrong and correct me if I am. But I'm fairly certain I reas somewhere that at one point, tribunal members were given rp points or something, and they began to just give out punishments willy nilly. Again, I could be wrong, but I do at least believe it boiled down to abusing the power and privilege.
Zed Boss (NA)
: Let us report people in champ select
That's rather pointless. It isn't going to stop the match from happening if he was reported pre game.
: > [{quoted}](name=SnyperWulff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T07:10:31.626+0000) > > Right? It saddens me. Just stupid moves and decisions. I told my wife about TT's retirement and she shed a couple of tears due to it being one of her fave modes. 4 or 5 years with no effort into it, no actual work or attempt to fix it... But they dedicated half a year to making sure these damned Eternal craps got done. I've just come to always expect the worst from Riot. When they occasionally get something right, I can be pleasantly surprised. But that is getting rarer and rarer. Most of the time they are every bit as disappointing as I expected they would be. Honestly if I didn't have friends who played it I would have left this game awhile ago, the game itself is simply not fun anymore. But, most of my friends I met through league, and there are not too many games we all play. So I guess I am kind of stuck to league with social ties lol. I just wish Riot would at least make an effort though....
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T07:14:15.592+0000) > > I've just come to always expect the worst from Riot. When they occasionally get something right, I can be pleasantly surprised. But that is getting rarer and rarer. Most of the time they are every bit as disappointing as I expected they would be. > > Honestly if I didn't have friends who played it I would have left this game awhile ago, the game itself is simply not fun anymore. But, most of my friends I met through league, and there are not too many games we all play. So I guess I am kind of stuck to league with social ties lol. I just wish Riot would at least make an effort though.... I don't think I've played multiple days in a row in... About a year now? I used to play every day for a few hours. But it's hard when it seems like the company doesn't really listen to you. I get wanting to balance or make things proper for the pro scene... But they aren't your main base, they're the face sure, but not the body. And yet, here we are, being thrown crappy emblems we have to pay to use, an auto chess style game mode that I really hopes dies off. Their efforts thus far have been so minimalistic for such a big company.
: > [{quoted}](name=SnyperWulff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T06:50:23.314+0000) > > Ooo gotcha. Sorry didn't mean to sound like a dick. Today really has felt long lol. As for what Riot is. I'd say both at this point. I'm still shocked by the impending banishment of TT. Not happy about that at all. Don't worry you didn't sound like a dick. Sarcasm is hard to read over the internet, and it is late af lol. And yeah I agree, Riot is both at this point. They are just thoroughly unlikable these days.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T06:59:52.866+0000) > > Don't worry you didn't sound like a dick. Sarcasm is hard to read over the internet, and it is late af lol. And yeah I agree, Riot is both at this point. They are just thoroughly unlikable these days. Right? It saddens me. Just stupid moves and decisions. I told my wife about TT's retirement and she shed a couple of tears due to it being one of her fave modes. 4 or 5 years with no effort into it, no actual work or attempt to fix it... But they dedicated half a year to making sure these damned Eternal craps got done.
: > [{quoted}](name=SnyperWulff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-16T06:40:04.363+0000) > > I'm trying to determine if this is a /s comment or honest thought. My work day has been way to long feeling. 'Tis sarcastic. Riot just isn't fixing things because they are either greedy or incompetent (likely both)
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T06:42:29.257+0000) > > 'Tis sarcastic. Riot just isn't fixing things because they are either greedy or incompetent (likely both) Ooo gotcha. Sorry didn't mean to sound like a dick. Today really has felt long lol. As for what Riot is. I'd say both at this point. I'm still shocked by the impending banishment of TT. Not happy about that at all.
: They are a small indie company they can't afford to do little things like make a functional client or care about the integrity of their product.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-16T06:24:15.984+0000) > > They are a small indie company they can't afford to do little things like make a functional client or care about the integrity of their product. I'm trying to determine if this is a /s comment or honest thought. My work day has been way to long feeling.
: FAQ: Eternals
Or, instead of releasing a cash grab, how about focus on improving twisted treeline instead of being as lazy as possible and not doing anything for multiple years, then acting as if it's a failure because yall didn't do squat.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 9
I'm kind of curious, and a bit late in general but. Why exactly won't Riot work on Twisted Treeline? Surely they have to realize after what... Four years of no work done to the map or its balance that things aren't going to be favorible to players. Honestly, I think Riot needs to take a moment to think about giving it a look over, and ask the community what should be done, what would bring the interest back to the map for smaller players. Instead of focusing on the next cash grab, maybe look at improving a much loved game mode that, is only in this state because of Riots lack of attention to it.... Or ignore this suggestion...
Jakra (EUW)
: Riot, please talk to us about Eternals, please show you're hearing our criticism.
I'm just amused that rift herald said that it won't cause bad behavior or trolling. Like... Do they realize how hard up people are in this game to be perfect. Go ahead, mess up a players chance to earn that sweet achievement they were so close to getting. Guarantee they will rage like no other. On a more serious note. I don't think they need to pay wall it. There is zero need as they make money off everything else. Just let people get the stupid things and show them off. Don't make them pay Ala Apex Legends Axe heirloom. Speaking of I really want a Dev from Riot to see the backlash going on with that insanity and rethink if it's a good idea to ask people to pay for the use of their work towards and achievement.
: Today I learned if your getting flamed by two 0/6 laners, to accept it. @Riot
I haven't been to these threads in about a year. But it seems nothing changes. Look, my man, your punishment is for your own actions, what they did doesn't matter. That's just how it works. This mostly stems from Riot having the thought process that as a person, you as an individual should be able to control yourself and keep yourself from being a negative influence to the game. Regardless of what you think, you were wrong and you seem to know what you did was wrong. Take that as an experience to next time simply mute and report after the game. It'll save you the headache
AIQ (NA)
: Vote for Shyvana!
Done and done. Personally I think she needs a separate set of abilities for her dragon form that maybe lasts a bit longer and can be more impactful and terrifying to deal with.
Skill0Ful (EUW)
: +1 me if you dont recommend your friend to play LoL (say why in comments)
On another note. I see you like to {{item:3070}} all your item slots when you lose, I saw a couple matches where you didn't even build a jungle item or only had the base jungle item. Funny enough that's more recent as prior to a few days ago you seemed to have been doing okay. It appears you let yourself get tilted off the face of the earth and more than likely become incredibly toxic and troll your team. Seriously, take a break for a while. I say this because your most recent match you sold all your items at 28 minutes, bought all tears and a farsight trinket and. I'm guessing, sat in base for the remaining 3ish minutes until your nexus was destroyed. Honestly I'm surprised you haven't gotten reported for poor sportsmanship.
Skill0Ful (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Skill0Ful,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WkaVdXjw,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-07-27T20:53:16.115+0000) > > pussy i sold my main account at plat 2 months ago because came worth 0$ > i got gold V with 7 win and 3 lose from my ffriend on account gold v > and came to gold3 in one day, u never cant even imagine this even in NA server that sucks > just said truth, many of my friends dont play games as well, when u have to play with team u have to add a NOOB KILLER system > they are trying to do it in next season by having a rank for every role, maybe game be playable, if i decided to come back again while having super fun time in fortnite, still it was easier to add an anti noob system, trashs with 1/11 score and lowest dmg as ADC as well as lowest farm get 1day banned from ranked games, so u know garbages will not come rank or build armor after going 0/2 stop feeding and game worths to play then, i will not lose my gold V game as a plat 2 player > tho i think nobody will come back to this shit , i came back after months last day and uninstall today ,trash gmae > lolol u dont even play game urself ur rank is gold v "Imma call this dude a pussy" Yup. That'll get ya sympathy "you don't even play game urself ur rank is gold V" I think it goes without saying buuutt.. You can't get gold V by just not playing. While gold is still considered low elo, it takes some level of skill and continuous play to be in it. You're really better off not playing if this is your attitude, or if you chose too, look at your play style and fix the issues. That all aside, a person going 1/11 for one game and low cs does not mean they should be prevented from playing ranked, maybe they had a bad game, maybe they had a bad match up. Either way the "anti noob" system would discourage people from playing for fear of having a lock out of a mode they play due to a bad game. Looking at your match history, you appear to damn near 1 trick Yi. Some of your matches you did less than fantastic yourself, some you did good. A few hours ago you went 0/4/1, yesterday you went 0/7/2, 2 days ago 1/7/2 and again 0/7/2. Should you have been locked out for those incredibly bad games? Point is. Don't call for something like a temporary lock out of a player having a bad game when you yourself would be just as guilty of having poor k/d/a or csing. It really just makes you look whiney and a hypocrite.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: i'm done talking to you {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nOpEkLBd,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T07:19:11.801+0000) > > i'm done talking to you > > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} Cool just proving that you know full well what you're doing and that we are right. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >That is literally demeaning someone's intelligence concerning a word. You are talking to him like he isn't smart enough to know the meaning of a word. You continue to claim he doesn't understand what insults are. You are insulting him man. it's not about being "smart enough". it's about "not understanding" BIG difference if you go to my grandpa and start talking to him about dps , mana and ability power, the fact that he doesn't understand what i'm talking about doesn't make him stupid as a general rule of thumb. i never questioned his overall intelgence but based on that paragraph, i'm begining to question yours...
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nOpEkLBd,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-27T06:43:22.905+0000) > > it's not about being "smart enough". it's about "not understanding" > > BIG difference > > if you go to my grandpa and start talking to him about dps , mana and ability power, the fact that he doesn't understand what i'm talking about doesn't make him stupid as a general rule of thumb. > > i never questioned his overall intelgence but based on that paragraph, i'm begining to question yours... Are... Are you serious right now? You are literally insulting people left and right here man. And then acting as if you aren't.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Look you said "If you're gonna use words, at least understand them first." which is an insult i don't think you understand what insults are... "things i don't like to hear" are not insults >Just change the words up and it becomes more insulting "If you're gonne use words, at least learn to fucking understand them first." if strawmaning is your thing then that's your problem
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nOpEkLBd,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T06:10:42.437+0000) > > i don't think you understand what insults are... > > "things i don't like to hear" are not insults > > if strawmaning is your thing then that's your problem verb (used with object) to treat or speak to insolently or with contemptuous rudeness; affront. to affect as an affront; offend or demean. Archaic. to attack; assault The definition of insult. You said "If you're gonna use words, at least understand them first." That is literally demeaning someone's intelligence concerning a word. You are talking to him like he isn't smart enough to know the meaning of a word. You continue to claim he doesn't understand what insults are. You are insulting him man.
: And this is the problem with Riot.
I feel like this has gotten worse lately. People getting banned or chat restricted, coming onto the forums, complaining and claiming they are innocent, laying blame on everyone else and throwing out reasons. Then they do exactly what they claimed everyone else did and showing everyone exactly why they got a chat restriction or banned. It's 25 games, if you are so hard up to talk with people that 25 games without the ability too are causing you to be this upset, chat in discord or better yet, go out and talk with some friends, it's not that deep man.
: Perma banned really riot ????
Whelp this thread pretty much sums up why you're banned. Dude is legit trying to help and you're being an ass. Interesting when people claim innocence then show exactly why they got what they deserved.
: Clint keeps disconnecting and crashing.
Might wanna tell Clint to send a support ticket in to Rito.
: Idea: Remove minion block, but only for allied minions.
I can actually get behind this. So sick of deaths happening because your own minions blocked you.
: Reminder that Oracle Elixir in ARAM is still removing 50% of 2 champions kits.
Nah, oracles keeps them in check. Both of them are a pain in the ass and deserve to get shit on.
: It's been many patches and i still cant fathom why zoe was created.
She has skills hots, which are easy to avoid if you pay attention to her position. She's not hard to counter. Predict her ult. Lock her down with cc. Even at level one she's easy to play against. Just watch where she throws her paddle star and stay behind minions.
Fuamanig (EUW)
: let's have the option to ban a keystone every game
Ban how? One keystone per team? Or everyone gets to ban a keystone they don't like? Because while the former may be a hint of feasible, the latter would basically remove every viable keystone for each role. No... No it would never work. Learn to work around it and survive.
Amrie (EUW)
: IS NORMAL URF COMING BACK?
Probably never going to appear again. As much as people bitch and moan about it, ARURF is played quite a bit when it does come through rotation.
: After 7 years of not being banned a single time, this is what Riot (Greg Street) deems "bannable"
Huh, this thread alone just leads me to think that in no way was this your first punishment in seven years, or even your first account.
: Mater Yi needs reworked or kit changed
Bahemot (NA)
: No Pregame Text
Just came here to say I was yawning, scrolling, and squinting and legit thought the title of this post was No pregnancy test.
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Onotori,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=32n0OV8c,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-18T06:02:46.717+0000) > > So, when a company buys out another company, do you think they're going to just sit by and let that smaller company operate in a way that doesn't maximize profit? Especially when that company is a horribly greedy, shitty conglomerate that has a stranglehold over China? > > A lot of the shit that's wrong with the game started shortly after the buyout in season 6. They have a lot more control and influence now than they did as majority shareholders. Hell, do you think Beck and Meril actually willingly quit? They're greedy suits running the biggest game in the world -- why would they give all that money up? I mean.. **yeah**. It happens all the time. Time Warner owns CNN. The most influence they exert on them is a disclaimer that Time Warner owns CNN when they run a story on Time Warner. They don't control the news (and in fact Time Warner owns multiple channels considered conservative leaning as well). The buyout was not in season 6. Tencent had a plurality in Riot as of before 2011, got a majority stake in 2011 (at which time they could exert influence however they wanted, as a majority controls), and didn't buy out until 2015. Nothing changed before 2011, nothing changed in 2011, and nothing changed in 2015 - except what Riot themselves wanted to change. The only thing more stake means is that Tencent gets more money from Riot in dividends, and that **if** they choose to exert influence (which they haven't) they have more of it.\ **edit** - The first stake from Tencent in Riot was in 2009.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=32n0OV8c,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-18T06:06:36.828+0000) > > I mean.. **yeah**. > > It happens all the time. Time Warner owns CNN. The most influence they exert on them is a disclaimer that Time Warner owns CNN when they run a story on Time Warner. They don't control the news (and in fact Time Warner owns multiple channels considered conservative leaning as well). > > The buyout was not in season 6. Tencent had a plurality in Riot as of before 2011, got a majority stake in 2011 (at which time they could exert influence however they wanted, as a majority controls), and didn't buy out until 2015. Nothing changed before 2011, nothing changed in 2011, and nothing changed in 2015 - except what Riot themselves wanted to change. > > The only thing more stake means is that Tencent gets more money from Riot in dividends, and that **if** they choose to exert influence (which they haven't) they have more of it.\ > > **edit** - The first stake from Tencent in Riot was in 2009. Is... Is a smite appropriate here? {{summoner:11}}
Im0nAcid (NA)
: Just want to take into account of freedom of speech. I'm not slandering riot and im not on the news with false claims or evidence either. Im just noticing lots of the company neglecting MANY problems that need FIXES and that they are respectively chasing the money rather than what the community has to say (which is a fact to some extents)
> [{quoted}](name=Im0nAcid,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8yeLtPp,comment-id=00060000000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-18T00:32:36.854+0000) > > Just want to take into account of freedom of speech. I'm not slandering riot and im not on the news with false claims or evidence either. > > Im just noticing lots of the company neglecting MANY problems that need FIXES and that they are respectively chasing the money rather than what the community has to say (which is a fact to some extents) -sighs- here we go again, freedom of speech Only applies to the government. It protects you from unjust retaliation from our government for things you say towards them. It protects you from being jailed due to calling the president or your senator or governor an incompetent asshat. **IT DOES NOT MEAN A PRIVATe COMPANY OR ENTITY CANNOT PUNISH YOU FOR BEING A VERBAL DONKEY ON THEIR WEBSITE OR GAME! ** Stop misquoting things.
: My Teacher: complete a 30 page essay in size 11.5 font and 1.15 spacing
: Have you ever looked back to see how many control wards you purchased in a game?
: So um why is this community so toxic?
Welcome to any gaming community that is competitive. Hell even non competitive ones can be just as toxic. As another user said, anonymity, a lack of consequences via bodily harm or real life retaliation makes people brave assholes.
SS Pappino (EUNE)
: Can someone explain to me why is it important to know the sexuality of the characters? Why do people care about it so much? Or am I being trolled?
> [{quoted}](name=SS Pappino,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kjEIRO3m,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-15T08:54:16.311+0000) > > Can someone explain to me why is it important to know the sexuality of the characters? Why do people care about it so much? Or am I being trolled? They want to feel represented. Which isn't a problem, but forcing it into the game by demanding it, I think, lessens the meaning of a non hetero character. It causes people to hate the character because they feel like the character was created simply to pander and appease rather than to create a unique and interesting story and design.
: Mages are blowing up everything at level 3, optimal bot lane meta is duo tanks
Seen (NA)
: This is why you don't listen to mage circlejerks.
Congrats, you described every single class circle jerk ever.
: People who ? ping when players miss skills or make bad plays.
Or those who missing ping you when you don't dive into a group of enemies while they're by themselves. Sorry, I'm not gonna give them two kills.
: The unaddressed FPS Nightmare
Interestingly, I had some FPS issues with the current ARAM event. Kept getting drops in it. My wife played a few hours later and was fine. Rather bizarre, but seems to be random.
: Do you get a prompt to accept when you press the Aram skin boost? Or does it just auto charge you
It prompts you first, shows your current balance, the boost cost (95 rp) and your balance after with a button to accept or cancel.
: Stop buying skins with RP....
Not a bright fella are you?
Spotty (NA)
: You cant play the same champion twice in a row
: Rest in Peace TotalBiscuit
That comment happened years ago, and people bring it up? Just how petty are people?
: Keep ranked playres out of casual
Your MMR will adjust, also don't play blinds, use draft pick, at least you can have some control over who you really don't want to go up against in your lane.
: Im new and recieved a ban for "Intentional Feeding"
Well, go play Smite or Fortnite. Clearly League isn't for you . People taking your cs in a low ranked soloq game is nothing new. I stopped getting angry about it long ago (except an amumu last night who hit my lane just to take my cannon as I was coming back to lane.)
: It's a common misconception that only players that say "kys" or hate-speech get permabanned. You can lose your literally $500 account because you said things even as tame as "trash" or "you're not playing well". I've seen multiple posts on the player behavior boards and Reddit of peoe getting banned from defending yourself again harassment. The automated system is not working well because if 4 people think you're inting for having a bad game and report you, you can still get banned. It's easy way for Riot to make some extra cash, because now these users just have to get a new account. Permanent banning is ridiculous in a free to play game where every player can just make a new account for free. The problem is that I know multiple people that get more toxic after being banned, because they have to level up to 30 again. But they will do it anyways. I think even someone at Riot said before that most people who get banned just make a new account. League is definitely losing popularity this year, especially with BR games taking over. This just means Riot can milk more whales. Toxic people should be punished, but permanent ban is more of a fine than a punishment. And the young people who play this game don't have the money to pay these fines, that's why fines are usually for adults only. Other people have posted better options like queuing toxic people together like other newer games do.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLeviathanAxe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lwaMjsiw,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-05-22T07:56:38.659+0000) > > It's a common misconception that only players that say "kys" or hate-speech get permabanned. You can lose your literally $500 account because you said things even as tame as "trash" or "you're not playing well". I've seen multiple posts on the player behavior boards and Reddit of peoe getting banned from defending yourself again harassment. The automated system is not working well because if 4 people think you're inting for having a bad game and report you, you can still get banned. > > It's easy way for Riot to make some extra cash, because now these users just have to get a new account. Permanent banning is ridiculous in a free to play game where every player can just make a new account for free. The problem is that I know multiple people that get more toxic after being banned, because they have to level up to 30 again. But they will do it anyways. > > I think even someone at Riot said before that most people who get banned just make a new account. League is definitely losing popularity this year, especially with BR games taking over. This just means Riot can milk more whales. > > Toxic people should be punished, but permanent ban is more of a fine than a punishment. And the young people who play this game don't have the money to pay these fines, that's why fines are usually for adults only. Other people have posted better options like queuing toxic people together like other newer games do. Simple fix to all of it, stop being toxic, it's seriously not that hard to do. Permabanning is fine, if you get hit with it, oh well, shouldn't have been a toxic asshat.
Show more

SnyperWulff

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion