Cheini (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Soc1al Anxiety,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:22:54.816+0000) > > But when i can improve my chances of winning by typing and *_~~shout~~_* calling i will. you won't. no more! that aside, if you want to help them, it is best to tell them what is wrong with the idea "they are not doing it in the best way, so i will do my best to let them see how to do play in my elo!".. instead of "yeah you are unworthy of my presence and are below the minimum iq requirement to exist". Making them feel off that is. Are you there to help, or to destroy someone's day? and by ^, i mean both if you are trying to teach them play better.. or merely to win your own game, by helping them get a higher kda/not feed (..).   You know.. tbh, this is psychology, but not really! :)
> [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:33:56.023+0000) > > you won't. > > no more! > > that aside, if you want to help them, it is best to tell them what is wrong with the idea "they are not doing it in the best way, so i will do my best to let them see how to do play in my elo!".. instead of "yeah you are unworthy of my presence and are below the minimum iq requirement to exist". Making them feel off that is. Are you there to help, or to destroy someone's day? > > and by ^, i mean both if you are trying to teach them play better.. or merely to win your own game, by helping them get a higher kda/not feed (..). > >   > You know.. tbh, this is psychology, but not really! :) ??? What??? I'm pretty sure shot calling is the reason i win most of my games but ok. There a reason people use voice chat in competitive play
Zardo (NA)
: Ah, the good old fashioned false dichotomy. It's not either one or the other- you don't have to be toxic to respond to pings and have a positive win rate. If you're going to point out your teammates mistakes, learn to frame it better, since the examples you posted were not constructive in the slightest. Besides, people make their own decisions. In your example of your teammate recalling- they could've been low on mana, low on health(or at least low enough to die), or sitting on enough for an item. I'd pin that one on you not watching what your teammate was doing over them.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-04-03T11:16:53.360+0000) > > Ah, the good old fashioned false dichotomy. > > It's not either one or the other- you don't have to be toxic to respond to pings and have a positive win rate. If you're going to point out your teammates mistakes, learn to frame it better, since the examples you posted were not constructive in the slightest. > > Besides, people make their own decisions. In your example of your teammate recalling- they could've been low on mana, low on health(or at least low enough to die), or sitting on enough for an item. I'd pin that one on you not watching what your teammate was doing over them. They were full hp. Why would i gank my allies lane when they have no health?
: OP you're playing the wrong type of champion tbh. If you get frustrated by bad teammates then you need to be playing champions that can create their own advantages. Instead of playing champions like Amumu or Skarner that require follow up and coordination to be effective; play champions like Rengar or Kha zix. You shouldn't expect too much out of other players, because it'll only make you more upset when they don't play up to your own standards. Thus, resulting in reports piling up and eventual chat bans. Just play every game like its 1v9 and don't bother with teamwork. It'll save you the trouble of having to level up fresh accounts every time you get banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowkhan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-04-03T13:53:09.553+0000) > > OP you're playing the wrong type of champion tbh. If you get frustrated by bad teammates then you need to be playing champions that can create their own advantages. Instead of playing champions like Amumu or Skarner that require follow up and coordination to be effective; play champions like Rengar or Kha zix. You shouldn't expect too much out of other players, because it'll only make you more upset when they don't play up to your own standards. Thus, resulting in reports piling up and eventual chat bans. Just play every game like its 1v9 and don't bother with teamwork. It'll save you the trouble of having to level up fresh accounts every time you get banned. Kid please get out
: Probably because he's full of shit. He's mad that he's stuck in D4 and as we all know all D4 players actually deserve masters despite no real masters players having trouble getting out of low diamond so they look for something to blame. Oh I know, I'll just say the game is a coinflip because I'm actually really fucking awesome but I have no control. How do I get people to agree while blowing this coinflip bullshit out of proportion? I'll just come up with some bullshit like Diamond players can't climb out of bronze. That way all the hardstuck low ELO players agree because just as much as every D4 player deserves masters, all silver players deserve diamond because they are actual gods being held back by shit teams for 1000 matches straight. Meanwhile you can go on youtube and watch 100 bronze to diamond series where people shitstomp through bronze using troll picks in offroles with troll builds.
> [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h5TmO67E,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-03T09:56:37.828+0000) > > Probably because he's full of shit. He's mad that he's stuck in D4 and as we all know all D4 players actually deserve masters despite no real masters players having trouble getting out of low diamond so they look for something to blame. Oh I know, I'll just say the game is a coinflip because I'm actually really fucking awesome but I have no control. How do I get people to agree while blowing this coinflip bullshit out of proportion? I'll just come up with some bullshit like Diamond players can't climb out of bronze. That way all the hardstuck low ELO players agree because just as much as every D4 player deserves masters, all silver players deserve diamond because they are actual gods being held back by shit teams for 1000 matches straight. > > Meanwhile you can go on youtube and watch 100 bronze to diamond series where people shitstomp through bronze using troll picks in offroles with troll builds. Ranking up is actually a coin flip man. That's comeing from a guy on a 18 game solo-que winstreak 29 winstreak at peak
: > [{quoted}](name=Soc1al Anxiety,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:15:19.774+0000) > > Wish i could but riot undid my perma ban if they undid your perma (which they almost never do) you would still have a 14 day ban and chat logs would be listed
> [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=00070000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:20:26.064+0000) > > if they undid your perma (which they almost never do) you would still have a 14 day ban and chat logs would be listed This account was banned a long time ago check the time stamp of the last game on the screen-shot that was when the account was first banned
: > [{quoted}](name=Soc1al Anxiety,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:11:46.464+0000) > My chat logs have 0 curse words & derogatory phrases in them. "Me: Are you fucking kidding me why are you trolling that was a free kill" - you just talking about it has you cursing, I can't imagine the rage in game. > > So can you pleaes go on to the next "I was banned post" **because your input here is invalid** That bolded part is belittling and attempting to feel above others. Textbook aggressive personality. I enjoy constructive criticism, but half of what you said you type isn't. It takes time to read each statement, and type them. Then, allies often take time to type back. If I wanted to join a chat room, I'd google one and not download a hefty game to be a part of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Play Grat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:20:59.615+0000) > > "Me: Are you fucking kidding me why are you trolling that was a free kill" - you just talking about it has you cursing, I can't imagine the rage in game. > That bolded part is belittling and attempting to feel above others. Textbook aggressive personality. > > I enjoy constructive criticism, but half of what you said you type isn't. It takes time to read each statement, and type them. Then, allies often take time to type back. If I wanted to join a chat room, I'd google one and not download a hefty game to be a part of it. For some of use it takes less than 10 hours to type out a simple sentence.
Cheini (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Soc1al Anxiety,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-04-03T09:52:44.196+0000) > > ?? i just posted the link to this post in my discord server really? and no, you are both acting like jerks.. with the difference that the other player might be a newbie, with a good chance he has fullmuted the team so he doesn't read you.. and you were a mere flamer. you know.. it isn't your talents that define who you are :p
> [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:18:22.557+0000) > > really? > > and no, you are both acting like jerks.. with the difference that the other player might be a newbie, with a good chance he has fullmuted the team so he doesn't read you.. > > and you were a mere flamer. > > you know.. it isn't your talents that define who you are, really :p I'm playing ranked not teaching a class about psychology If my team mate is doing something wrong i will tell that what that is and ask them to stop running it down , i dont care if it takes a life time i will keep telling them. I'd rather have a game where i dont talk at all in text chat those are the best games. But when i can improve my chances of winning by typing and shot calling i will.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Soc1al Anxiety,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:11:46.464+0000) > > I dont flame & if i don't argue. > > I shot-call in all of my games and when some one doesn't listen or is just out right griefing and trolling i like to tell them to stop and just follow the plan > > My chat logs have 0 curse words & derogatory phrases in them. > > So can you pleaes go on to the next "I was banned post" because your input here is invalid Post chat logs then. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:12:59.039+0000) > > Post chat logs then. :) Wish i could but riot undid my perma ban
: I'd take the baddie, bc at least you can learn to be good at LoL, you can't be taught how to not be a c~~~.
> [{quoted}](name=Play Grat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:09:22.664+0000) > > I'd take the baddie, bc at least you can learn to be good at LoL, you can't be taught how to not be a c~~~. Actually false. I've improved my mental alot since when this account was banned. I care less about loses since 1 really doesn't matter as long as my winrate is good enough i'll climb. Since i care less i type less since some mistakes like losing a winning match up after you got first blood at 45 seconds doesn't matter as much :)
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Idc how good you think you are, arguing may feel good to you but makes everyone who reads your shit play worse as they now spend time replying to your BS which they could have spent thinking of a plan. Save the flaming and arguing for after the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-03T10:08:06.493+0000) > > Idc how good you think you are, arguing may feel good to you but makes everyone who reads your shit play worse as they now spend time replying to your BS which they could have spent thinking of a plan. > Save the flaming and arguing for after the game. I dont flame & if i don't argue. I shot-call in all of my games and when some one doesn't listen or is just out right griefing and trolling i like to tell them to stop and just follow the plan My chat logs have 0 curse words & derogatory phrases in them. So can you pleaes go on to the next "I was banned post" because your input here is invalid
IAmTheLego (EUNE)
: "Would you rather have me who points out your mistakes" Depends. If it's a "Yo bro, you should warded earlier and kept an eye on the map carefully!" Then yes. If it's a "You r%%%%%ed noob! Ward the damn map and keep an eye on the effin map! No wonder you're bronze." Then hell to the no.
> [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-03T09:55:09.032+0000) > > "Would you rather have me who points out your mistakes" > > Depends. > If it's a "Yo bro, you should warded earlier and kept an eye on the map carefully!" Then yes. > > If it's a "You r%%%%%ed noob! Ward the damn map and keep an eye on the effin map! No wonder you're bronze." Then hell to the no. Me *Spam pings danger* Me: Watch out zac is top 10 seconds later *A ally has been slain* Me: Dude what the fuck are you doing i told you he was top scenario #2 Me : Save your stun for after i land my q Me *spam pings on the way* Them: Recalls Me: Are you fucking kidding me why are you trolling that was a free kill scenario #3 Me : Save your stun for after i land my q Me *spam pings on the way* Them * Last hits minion wave * Me: *stuns enemy laner* Them * Last hits minion wave * Me: *waiting for ally to help* Them * Last hits minion wave * Me: *Ults to run to safety* Them * Last hits minion wave * Me *dies* Me: what are you doing....
Salron (NA)
: posted 9 minutes ago 18 upvotes at 5:50 AM seems legit
> [{quoted}](name=Aarron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-03T09:50:42.608+0000) > > posted 9 minutes ago > 19 upvotes > at 5:50 AM > > seems legit ?? i just posted the link to this post in my discord server
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Thèoden (NA)
: why casters switch targets?
Yeah its annoying i wonder why they do this??
Xidphel (NA)
: > people like you want to comment about skill. Trying to reply to yourself? Or possibly someone who actually mentioned skills in this thread? Because you missed.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYUJaxT2,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-10-24T22:43:38.555+0000) > > Trying to reply to yourself? Or possibly someone who actually mentioned skills in this thread? Because you missed. sub 2kd support main...
Xidphel (NA)
: Impressive KDA. You still don't look reformed.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYUJaxT2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-24T10:44:31.051+0000) > > Impressive KDA. You still don't look reformed. Its funny how people like you want to comment about skill. I would advise improving at the game first
Xidphel (NA)
: Impressive KDA. You still don't look reformed.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYUJaxT2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-24T10:44:31.051+0000) > > Impressive KDA. You still don't look reformed. Reformed what is there to reform?
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bc8WXzp6,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-24T08:29:06.867+0000) > > If you're occasionally 0/19 against players of supposedly similar skill level, then yes, you don't belong in PvP. That is a very... shortsighted opinion. What if you got cheesed? Stumbled upon a smurf? Get camped by an assassin, snowballing due to several lucky early kills? What if you got occasional disconnects earlygame in a particular match, but have otherwise decent connection? What if you are playing proxy Singed classique or something similar but new, like that Sion? And I am sure I missed some more reasons to occasionally go 0/19, that are not easilly fixed by spamming coop vs ai.
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bc8WXzp6,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-24T08:40:35.381+0000) > > That is a very... shortsighted opinion. What if you got cheesed? Stumbled upon a smurf? Get camped by an assassin, snowballing due to several lucky early kills? What if you got occasional disconnects earlygame in a particular match, but have otherwise decent connection? What if you are playing proxy Singed classique or something similar but new, like that Sion? > > And I am sure I missed some more reasons to occasionally go 0/19, that are not easilly fixed by spamming coop vs ai. They are fixed by uninstalling the game
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bc8WXzp6,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-24T08:29:06.867+0000) > > If you're occasionally 0/19 against players of supposedly similar skill level, then yes, you don't belong in PvP. Even if you go 0:19 every game, there is still place for you in pvp.
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bc8WXzp6,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-24T09:13:09.395+0000) > > Even if you go 0:19 every game, there is still place for you in pvp. Yeah its called the guardians of elo hell
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bc8WXzp6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-24T06:32:01.923+0000) > > To be honest, even if they're doing so on accident-- actually, more importantly if so--- they don't belong in PvP. This is not constructive. There are situations that can make anyone get snowballed on. And the last thing we want is people choosing between leaverbuster or risking to lose their account to paranoid soft-inting-buster. As long as they show no evidence that they want to lose, they **should** get away with it. This is the territory where you should prove intent, or people become justified in not trying to win.
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bc8WXzp6,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-24T06:49:43.558+0000) > > This is not constructive. There are situations that can make anyone get snowballed on. And the last thing we want is people choosing between leaverbuster or risking to lose their account to paranoid soft-inting-buster. > > As long as they show no evidence that they want to lose, they **should** get away with it. This is the territory where you should prove intent, or people become justified in not trying to win. Yeah like fighting the 2/0 darius when you're lvl 1 and already died twice
: 1. Take out every incorrect instance of the word "literal" and we can have a discussion. 2. Yes. Your point is right. Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is that the highest level players can abuse his damage far more easily than others, resulting in a heavy difference in their performance compared to the average. Similar to Ryze, they can't buff Sol because there's no such thing as a buff for lower play that the higher-level players can't abuse better.
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=88f4bzee,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-24T07:08:51.411+0000) > > 1. Take out every incorrect instance of the word "literal" and we can have a discussion. > > 2. Yes. Your point is right. Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is that the highest level players can abuse his damage far more easily than others, resulting in a heavy difference in their performance compared to the average. Similar to Ryze, they can't buff Sol because there's no such thing as a buff for lower play that the higher-level players can't abuse better. 4/15 i hope he was playing bots i would hate for this guy to int over and over in my game and then decide to play the same champ the next game
Eedat (NA)
: I'm confused https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/na1/247752392 Where is the 14 day ban you just got off of?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYUJaxT2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-24T08:03:12.780+0000) > > I'm confused > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/na1/247752392 > > Where is the 14 day ban you just got off of? It was from oct 2 to 16
: What's the point of any toxic player playing ranked? Just to cause other peoples to lose cause they're entertained by it. No one knows your intent. Your match history doesn't speak for itself. Your attitude does. **Not saying you're toxic or showing a negative attitude, nor do I know your intent in this game. But people do play ranked just to cause others to lose. Those players enjoy playing at other people's expense.** **But if you're saying you're actually trying to reform and improve the overall experience not only for yourself but to help lead your team to victory, then that's wonderful. I applaud you and hope you continue that path.** * _Due to your other post, I was almost tempted to take back what I said here. But I'll bite my tongue due to the fact that I want you to reform and fully encourage it, even though you took my comment too personally too quickly._
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYUJaxT2,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-24T07:48:05.811+0000) > > What's the point of any toxic player playing ranked? Just to cause other peoples to lose cause they're entertained by it. No one knows your intent. Your match history doesn't speak for itself. Your attitude does. > > **Not saying you're toxic or showing a negative attitude, nor do I know your intent in this game. But people do play ranked just to cause others to lose. Those players enjoy playing at other people's expense.** > > **But if you're saying you're actually trying to reform and improve the overall experience not only for yourself but to help lead your team to victory, then that's wonderful. I applaud you and hope you continue that path.** > > * _Due to your other post, I was almost tempted to take back what I said here. > But I'll bite my tongue due to the fact that I want you to reform and fully encourage it, even though you took my comment too personally too quickly._ There is nothing to reform omegalul
: In case this isn't a troll post I'd like to let you know, good KDA stats doesn't mean you've reformed. Intentionally feeding can be just 1 or 2 kills. The entire point of intentionally feeding isn't the numbers of kills you give, it's the intent of giving kills to ruin or cause your team to lose. It's the intent, not the gameplay or skills. Not the stats. It's your attitude and positive intent shows reforming. Big difference. Next time say, "Hey, I've been banned for intentionally feeding, it made my honor go down. But here's my honor stats now and match history. I've shown a persistent interest in winning and keeping a positive attitude. I think I'm reforming." Something like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYUJaxT2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-24T07:42:23.450+0000) > > In case this isn't a troll post I'd like to let you know, good KDA stats doesn't mean you've reformed. > Intentionally feeding can be just 1 or 2 kills. The entire point of intentionally feeding isn't the numbers of kills you give, it's the intent of giving kills to ruin or cause your team to lose. It's the intent that leads to legitimate reports that shows a consistent pattern. Not the stats. It's your attitude and positive intent shows reforming. Big difference. > > Next time say, "Hey, I've been banned for intentionally feeding, it made my honor go down. But here's my honor stats and history. I've shown a persistent interest in winning and keeping a positive attitude. I think I'm reforming." But i never gave kills intentionally to let my enemies win i try to win every game if i didn't whats the point of playing ranked?
SonicAF (EUW)
: Was it lifted by support or did it expire on its own?
> [{quoted}](name=SonicAF,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYUJaxT2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-24T07:30:11.742+0000) > > Was it lifted by support or did it expire on its own? expired
Rioter Comments
RanYewá (EUW)
: AFK framed... once again... the dilema...
The first 5 minutes of the game are the most important. the first 1:30* If my support / adc isn't at the lane at the first wave i'm already ready to ff.
RanYewá (EUW)
: AFK framed... once again... the dilema...
Stop playing. Buy better internet. Time is $$$. Now go buy your self time and better internet.
: How am i spamming this is a different screenshot
: you really need to stop spamming this
How am i spamming this is a different screenshot
Rioter Comments
: i pretty sure if you use racial slurs with the support staff they stop responding to you, it doesnt matter if you have a case or not at that point
: I'm not sure what you want with only showing the one ticket and not the one they say things were resolved. Now it's just your word vs their word
The ticket they are linking to is from september 24 my ban was on octoebr 2nd
KelekomX (NA)
: Wrongful Ban
You cant say "you're bad" "Can you stop feeding the team its making us lose" "Hey support why do you have 2 vision score at 60 minutes in the game" That is toxic and nonconstructive. If a team mate is doing bad during a game the worst thing you can do is try to help them and point out what they are doing wrong and how they can do it better
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: Day 9 without league of legends
Like no one cares that you have more time to do other stuff.
: It absolutely is. How else are you supposed to win a game when the entire enemy team is 2 levels up on your team, are extremely fed, are grouping mid and pushing, and your team is jumping into them and feeding relentlessly?
: See, unlike you, I actually **_have seen_** everything that has gone on in each and every game I've been in, and the constant trend throughout the season is that one jungler goes from lane to lane making plays, where the other jungler loafs around and does nothing for his team. When this happens, you can predict the winner of the game almost every single time.
: Many of my deaths are from when the game is already over and I'm making a bold play to try to get us back into it. It's like when hockey teams pull their goalie in the final minute.
: RIOT please remove Jhin from ARAM.
: Riot support ignoring inters even when there's hard evidence.
: Why is Yasuo allowed to have such a strong early game?
: Blue Essence is too hard to obtain
Its hard to obtain because they need you to buy the easy to obtain rp
d00mface (EUW)
: Unmarked Islands Idea
You watched too much moana
: Hey can Camille be removed from free week
: > [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xfl0teU4,comment-id=000200010001000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-08T20:59:34.931+0000) >You can't even keep up. The "victim" isn't using "kys". The victim is asking what "kys" means. Then you've gone completely outside the bounds of the argument. This is a discussion about someone **using the term**. OP claimed that they meant, "know your style" and others called the OP out on the obvious lie.
Hey man try geting banned for intentionally feeding when you go 24/4
N2it (NA)
: what kind of shitpost is this?
Show more

Soc1al Anxiety

Level 40 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion