: Because riot doesn’t nerf assassins.
They nerf Akali every other patch
: I love that Supports are making less money now, means I can finally play actual supports and not have to worry about being nuked all the time.
Except the same supports are the meta. Thresh, Naut, Blitz, Leona because their cc is valuable as fuck even without income, then Pyke, Senna because they have their own self generated gold income, on top of having valuable cc. Plus they're encouraged to take kills. Champions like Sona suffer since she never gets to play the game (scaling support LOL). Enchanters in general are forced to play aggressive and snowball the game or otherwise get snowballed on and be useless.
: As a 600k Soraka main the very existence of Senna is just a slap in the face
Every one of her abilities is a modified version of another existing ability. Her Q is a Lucian Q that goes longer, procs on hits, can even hit wards and towers, and heals Her W is Lux(?) Q but roots aoe instead of branching. Her E is release VGU Akali W that can shroud your whole team EVEN WHEN THEY LEAVE IT, but you can also move in it. The only trade off is it being camo rather than regular stealth. Her R is Lux R that's actually global and also shields allies.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xrj5ho1r,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-11-22T14:18:38.687+0000) > > The AS wasnt removed because of assassins, it was removed because of ADCs. It wasnt really an "assassin item" at the time. Hecarim, Vi and ....i think Irelia? Used it back then too. Graves. Only marksmen who did were Jhin and MF if memory serves.
Saezio (EUNE)
: And nautilus isn't ? He only has guaranteed point click tenacity ignoring R. Easy wave manipulation with E + aoe Slow. + Shield that AOE damages. + Root with auto attack that only has per target CD. Oh his Pull can also be used to spiderman through the map with half cd :) There is a reason nautilus is the highest rated support. And was pick/ban in all of worlds. BTW he has 5% higher winrate and 8% higher pickrate and 11% higher ban rate than Pyke in soloque.
But if naut takes a bad engage as a support, he's likely going to die. Pyke, on the other hand, has two escapes in the form of stealth (which tags into his Regen passive), and his dash which also damages AND stuns those who might try to follow his escape. He also has that God forsaken increased gold on r which can swing games super easily. Every hook supports is nuts right now. And while pyke may not be as overtuned as the rest, he's surely more overloaded.
94372148 (NA)
: Pyke's pull doesn't need a 90% slow attached to it.
People keep mentioning how his pull is compared to the other hooks but forget that Pyke has way more in his kit than all of them except maybe Thresh, who's just as loaded.
Bârd (NA)
: A big part of damage creep isn't just the raw numbers, it's the items people buy early on.
Bruisers used to build cleaver/tri, into full tank items. Or if they were ahead, get a second damage item Now their build is like {{item:3078}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3111}} then with maybe a {{item:3161}} /{{item:3748}}/{{item:3074}}/{{item:3812}} /{{item:3091}} with an occasional maw The point is they get access to way more damage while keeping the same durability. (I say the same because resistances mean so much less nowadays).
: fizz does go oom all the time even when starting corrupting potion, and he has arguably less kill pressure in lane, no ranged farm abilities, and has a worse teamfight. Her mana costs need to be the first thing hit above all else.
Fizz definitely has more kill pressure. To make up for his lack of poke he has a really good all in. And I honestly think her W cool down needs to be hit. Her Mana costs are fine.
: if that was all it took not to go oom, we would see talon and fizz going that rune page all the time, yet they don't.
When they start corrupting it's hard to go oom lol But also Qiyana, out of the three mentioned champs, has the most spammable abilities, so of course she goes oom when the others don't.
: I disagree. Compare her mana regen/base mana/mana costs, to another mid melee lane assassin with high lane kill pressure, like fizz, and the difference is obvious. Higher mana costs would also make it harder for her to push and roam.
But consider how spammable her abilities are. Compare a longsword refillable Qiyana to a Corrupting timewarp biscuit qiyana. The former is oom all the time.
: I think that's pretty hefty. I think we should start by nerfing her mana costs, because those are practically non-existent atm. Like seriously, when was the last time you saw a Qyiana go oom in lane?
Qiyana Mana costs are pretty decent. Only thing is she takes biscuits time Warp, while starting corrupting to help with her Mana issues
: I firmly believe she's a product of the engage/teamfight meta, which she excels at. Her lane phase is super weak, but people believe she's good early because she has a really good all in and kill pressure, because she synergizes with heavy cc supports and engage champions, which have been the meta for the past year and a half. I feel like if we tone down this cc creep and at least lower the priority on engage supports, Kai'sa will be easier to exploit early and fall out of flavor. In fact, I believe knocking engage/kill supports down a peg will slow down the game so passive supports shine. This would bring back weak laning hypercarries, which can be good or bad depending on how you feel. Kai'sa doesn't do well against these champs in lane, so she'd struggle. And she also doesn't scale as well compared to most of them.
Continuing on that, I always compare her to Kog'maw, who is really struggling right now for the same reason Kai'sa thrives. Kog is legit a good champion right now but can't shine because he can't front to back teamfight like he wants to. He's always under threat of being dove or flanked. This is why I'm really against buffing Kog (and Lulu) directly. Nothing will change (unless he's given crazy tuning like 5 attack speed). The opposite is true as well. Nerfing Kai'sa directly will not do much either as long as this game is run by diving/engaging/constant fighting. However, if the game is slowed down and front to back fighting returns, Kai'sa will still have a place in the game, but she will definitely not be as good as many of the other ADCs. She'd be exploited way more.
: Is Kai’Sa ever going to get meaningfully changed?
I firmly believe she's a product of the engage/teamfight meta, which she excels at. Her lane phase is super weak, but people believe she's good early because she has a really good all in and kill pressure, because she synergizes with heavy cc supports and engage champions, which have been the meta for the past year and a half. I feel like if we tone down this cc creep and at least lower the priority on engage supports, Kai'sa will be easier to exploit early and fall out of flavor. In fact, I believe knocking engage/kill supports down a peg will slow down the game so passive supports shine. This would bring back weak laning hypercarries, which can be good or bad depending on how you feel. Kai'sa doesn't do well against these champs in lane, so she'd struggle. And she also doesn't scale as well compared to most of them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Love Anastasia,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=2KwYYB2j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-13T15:12:39.882+0000) > > Why are you complaining about Yuumi lol > > She has a trash winrate in Solo Q (40 % or so, you said it) But she also has a normal winrate in competitive: 51 % in the 5 major leagues combined, 117 wins and 111 loses. 6 wins more than loses in a champ that according to boards is the most broken op stupid champ ever created. How is that a BIG DEAL? Because, quite frankly, when that champion is unquestionably the singular reason F'natic won that game, there's going to be a hyper focus on it.
> [{quoted}](name=FlashNeko,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=2KwYYB2j,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-13T15:17:26.574+0000) > > Because, quite frankly, when that champion is unquestionably the singular reason F'natic won that game, there's going to be a hyper focus on it. To be fair, she's the reason they won because they drafted around her, but I do agree she's nuts.
: > He doesn't recognize her This is intended. She doesn't recognise him too. For Kassadin, his daughter is dead for years. Now whatever thing crawled from underground definitely looks like a human girl around same age so he can think that there is a chance she actually is his daughter who survived the Void, but he can't be sure. Now, Lucian should definitely be able to recognise his wife so it would be right to add him some interactions. But they probably won't. We still have Varus not recognising other darkins and talking shit about being cursed.
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UmtknA3O,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:10:50.224+0000) > > This is intended. She doesn't recognise him too. > For Kassadin, his daughter is dead for years. Now whatever thing crawled from underground definitely looks like a human girl around same age so he can think that there is a chance she actually is his daughter who survived the Void, but he can't be sure. > Now, Lucian should definitely be able to recognise his wife so it would be right to add him some interactions. But they probably won't. We still have Varus not recognising other darkins and talking shit about being cursed. When she spawns into game and Kass is on the enemy team the first thing she says is "Father..." Edit: Upon looking, it turns out the "Father" she says is a question. So she doesn't recognize him, but she feels something familiar about him.
: After worlds riot have no excuse to not look at melee top laners
I agree but i think top lane as a whole needs to be looked at. A lot of bruisers are problematic as well.
: [CLIENT] Unable to login to account on new client
Rioter Comments
Velasan (NA)
: Yasuo is not OP as a champion. He can be balanced by changing his wind wall and how much his shield will block, as his damage has to be done via combo. I still don't believe he should be able to use other champions knock ups for his R, but that's up to debate. Why people hate Yasuo is the same reason people hate on Riven. He negates a large part of what some other champions do, effectively just saying "nope!" and then beating you about with his sword. Riven does the same thing, bunch of mobility, very strong all in, denies your ability to deal with her except to answer with another stat check. Both champions also share the same issue of their fantasy being to 1v5 the enemy team. That means they have to take a LOT of risks and often end up dying more than usual. Even a good Yasuo will have a moment where they try to dive the enemy team, eat crowd control and just melt. So, basically they are playing a separate game of can I get fed enough to 1v5 the entire enemy team. Often that means a lot of deaths and making risky plays, which is not fun for either the team getting 1v5'ed by a single fed champion or the team who has the Yasuo/Riven who can't play safe. That's not even a point against Yasuo or Riven players, it's just how the champion is made. They do almost nothing at distance, they have to dive the enemy, so they do. The other character class that has to work that way are assassins, but they have to work around their cool downs and are a lot weaker once they've used them up where as Yasuo or Riven can just keep beating you to death and have fairly low CD's yet have few escapes.
> [{quoted}](name=Velasan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fnLcuKgs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-25T23:28:17.957+0000) > > Yasuo is not OP as a champion. He can be balanced by changing his wind wall and how much his shield will block, as his damage has to be done via combo. I still don't believe he should be able to use other champions knock ups for his R, but that's up to debate. > > Why people hate Yasuo is the same reason people hate on Riven. He negates a large part of what some other champions do, effectively just saying "nope!" and then beating you about with his sword. Riven does the same thing, bunch of mobility, very strong all in, denies your ability to deal with her except to answer with another stat check. > > Both champions also share the same issue of their fantasy being to 1v5 the enemy team. That means they have to take a LOT of risks and often end up dying more than usual. Even a good Yasuo will have a moment where they try to dive the enemy team, eat crowd control and just melt. So, basically they are playing a separate game of can I get fed enough to 1v5 the entire enemy team. Often that means a lot of deaths and making risky plays, which is not fun for either the team getting 1v5'ed by a single fed champion or the team who has the Yasuo/Riven who can't play safe. > > That's not even a point against Yasuo or Riven players, it's just how the champion is made. They do almost nothing at distance, they have to dive the enemy, so they do. The other character class that has to work that way are assassins, but they have to work around their cool downs and are a lot weaker once they've used them up where as Yasuo or Riven can just keep beating you to death and have fairly low CD's yet have few escapes. My issue with yasuo is the same as my issue with Riven, Thresh, Ekko, Camille, Sylas, etc. They seem to have an answer to every situation, and other champions don't have that luxury
: Same quote but South Koreans have to link their social to their account
> [{quoted}](name=RoaminOrc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vpn10G1y,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T23:18:30.304+0000) > > Same quote but South Koreans have to link their social to their account Koreans still have smurfs. Seeing as how for a while GRF Tarzan had 3 accounts in the top 5
: How often have you been pissed b/c a champ was too tanky?
Only when the champ is tanky and shitting damage at the same time
: > [{quoted}](name=ImTrashAtLeague,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EBs8ZE2x,comment-id=0005000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-20T08:38:26.846+0000) > > The problem was that towers were paper and only existed to give enemies gold > > > Now they give more gold. The thing is even if they were as tanky as they are now but didnt give gold, that would be more than enough to revert back to a wave clear roam meta. The towers being tankier wouldn't change that, they pretty much need the plating. This was one of those gaming changing things where one day people suddenly realized that camping bot lane was much more efficient than caring about towers in the laning phase because it would set you up much better in the mid game.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EBs8ZE2x,comment-id=00050000000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-20T08:45:46.191+0000) > > The thing is even if they were as tanky as they are now but didnt give gold, that would be more than enough to revert back to a wave clear roam meta. The towers being tankier wouldn't change that, they pretty much need the plating. This was one of those gaming changing things where one day people suddenly realized that camping bot lane was much more efficient than caring about towers in the laning phase because it would set you up much better in the mid game. I just wish towers actually protected me because right now ALL they're good for is filling the enemy pockets with gold and stealing cs. I don't feel safe under tower. They either died too fast or made my enemy stronger.
: I distinctly remember everyone complaining about how snowballing and roaming was awful last year(Quinn and talon s plus tier anybody?)
> [{quoted}](name=BrokenRayquaza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EBs8ZE2x,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T15:33:07.246+0000) > > I distinctly remember everyone complaining about how snowballing and roaming was awful last year(Quinn and talon s plus tier anybody?) The problem was that towers were paper and only existed to give enemies gold Now they give more gold.
Wacky9 (NA)
: Q cooldown was only reduced early. Lategame it has the same cooldown as before.
> [{quoted}](name=Wacky9,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEt7uTsP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-16T21:47:31.776+0000) > > Q cooldown was only reduced early. Lategame it has the same cooldown as before. Problem is he can max e now instead of needing points in q
: > [{quoted}](name=disabIed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oLL4LTMI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-13T16:40:43.630+0000) > > There's just something off about her face but I don't know what. I still think it looks nice though. Agreed. I really think it’s the mouth that’s off. Right now, it looks overly posed to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Shirvallah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oLL4LTMI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-13T23:08:03.794+0000) > > Agreed. I really think it’s the mouth that’s off. Right now, it looks overly posed to me. I feel like it's a combination of the size of her eyes, as well as the mouth. Kinda looks like a mask.
: He generally does that anyway if his carries actually have kill potential.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRGt9kIR,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:54:03.378+0000) > > He generally does that anyway if his carries actually have kill potential. But he still dies if he fucks up But with tryn ult he legit can't fuck up.
: Tryn is still useless in teamfights even with his ult. Aatrox would become a diving terror if he got tryn ult. Nobody should have tryn's ult. Tryn has hardly any options to be effective outside of auto attacking while aatrox has many. How broken tryns ult is would only become more apparent on aatrox. You know who would actually be balanced with tryns ult? Alistar. It wouldnt change anything that he does outside of making his tankiness more reliable *cough* true damage *cough*
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRGt9kIR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-12T00:55:17.642+0000) > > Tryn is still useless in teamfights even with his ult. Aatrox would become a diving terror if he got tryn ult. > > Nobody should have tryn's ult. > > Tryn has hardly any options to be effective outside of auto attacking while aatrox has many. How broken tryns ult is would only become more apparent on aatrox. > > You know who would actually be balanced with tryns ult? Alistar. It wouldnt change anything that he does outside of making his tankiness more reliable *cough* true damage *cough* So you want Ali to be able to tower dive any squishy at 6 for free?
: The Kai'sa nerf is a joke
I will keep saying this Kai'sa is actually really fucking bad early. Like so bad. But her all in is really good. As long as kill supports are strong (champions who can apply her passive like Naut, Ali, Pyke, Thresh, etc) she will be strong. When the supports aren't as heavy on all ins, not only will she be outshined early by other ADCs, but her counters can also come into play and beat her too. Like Kog.
Bultz (NA)
: Is thornmail ever going to actually have any fuckign affect against ranged adc?
Thornmail doesn't even feel useful vs melees not named Fiora
: Kai'sa every game
To nerf Kai'sa, I believe we need to change the support meta. Right now her early game is too scary because champs like Pyke, Nautilus, Thresh, Rakan, etc give her such a good all in and let her apply stacks of her passive. If we weaken the really good aggressive support picks, its easier to abuse Kai'sa's weak early because she won't get as many stacks off (and those do a lot of damage). As for Ezreal, he's literally been meta in some way, shape, or form since season 6 and something should be done. Even during ardent meta, he was a top tier jungler
: That’s quite literally EVERY role. You want to play {{champion:136}} cool. Better hope they don’t grab {{champion:91}} You want to play {{champion:141}} cool. Better hope they don’t go {{champion:64}} Want to play {{champion:222}} great. Better hope they don’t choose {{champion:119}} I see you want to play {{champion:37}} . Well I hope you know you’re screwed if they even hover {{champion:555}}
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JFAAxGEA,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:38:36.212+0000) > > That’s quite literally EVERY role. > > You want to play {{champion:136}} cool. Better hope they don’t grab {{champion:91}} > > You want to play {{champion:141}} cool. Better hope they don’t go {{champion:64}} > > Want to play {{champion:222}} great. Better hope they don’t choose {{champion:119}} > > > I see you want to play {{champion:37}} . Well I hope you know you’re screwed if they even hover {{champion:555}} P sure no mid wants to play against Talon at ALL And my personal belief is that everyone who plays bot lane should ban Pyke until he is fixed
Ärchaon (NA)
: Its kindve the same for mid except when you get countered you just afk farm for 15 minutes
> [{quoted}](name=Ñaofumi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JFAAxGEA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T15:44:01.081+0000) > > Its kindve the same for mid except when you get countered you just afk farm for 15 minutes I wanna say support is the same way, but then you gotta factor ADCS, which can make counter matchups either easier or much harder
: Why doesn't Caitlyn have a Headshot counter under her HP?
It's because everyone else's has a window of being down. Cait can stack four possible headshots together so an ammo bar wouldn't be helpful.
0 Hogapu (EUW)
: I dont think Colossus was any better, as it doesn't adress one issue : not every champion can use it. I'm sure Mundo or Garen would like to use such a rune but they just can't. Malphite too, without having to wait for lvl 6 / every 2 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=A3opΛbo6Λbo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqlL6gPI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-06T08:40:06.880+0000) > > I dont think Colossus was any better, as it doesn't adress one issue : not every champion can use it. I'm sure Mundo or Garen would like to use such a rune but they just can't. Malphite too, without having to wait for lvl 6 / every 2 minutes. Mundo and Garen had grasp. Still do. But regardless, Colossus was more healthy because not only did it scale with how many champs were around you (so best for initiators and honestly Lissandra would be fine with this), it didn't do damage. So the shield was barely a thing in lane, since you only cc one or two people. But it was best in 5v5s. Maybe Aftershock can be tuned to scale with how many champs are around you or how many you cc.
0 Hogapu (EUW)
: What about making Aftershock work like Conqueror or Grasp ?
Rioter Comments
: Works good for when your opponents have a Yi. Other than that 100% yes. It needs more range. ADCs _insist_ on taking {{summoner:7}} and then they tilt when the support also wants to take {{summoner:7}} knowing they won't be in range to use {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:3}} when it matters. If your support is a frontliner like Braum? Sure, taking Heal and letting him take the offense spell makes sense. If your support is an enchanter? Use your brain and let them take the defensive summ!
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AnG6sTRn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-30T23:03:41.002+0000) > > Works good for when your opponents have a Yi. > Other than that 100% yes. > It needs more range. ADCs _insist_ on taking {{summoner:7}} and then they tilt when the support also wants to take {{summoner:7}} knowing they won't be in range to use {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:3}} when it matters. > If your support is a frontliner like Braum? Sure, taking Heal and letting him take the offense spell makes sense. > If your support is an enchanter? Use your brain and let them take the defensive summ! Exhaust is useless against Yi All he needs to do is press R and the slow from exhaust is gone, and he shits true damage, which can't be reduced, so the damage reduction is gone.
: > [{quoted}](name=ABadLeaguePlayer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q8hpwkqB,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-05-21T23:30:22.512+0000) > > Akali Q costs 100 energy at lv 1 and 80 at lv 9. She has a draw back to spamming it. > > To the point that she has to shroud for waveclear. Except that she gets some energy back from using her passive on top of it all so if she Q AA Q AA W Q AA E AA. and that's with her basic rotation at level 3. Not spammable at all, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q8hpwkqB,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-05-22T00:06:00.629+0000) > > Except that she gets some energy back from using her passive on top of it all so if she Q AA Q AA W Q AA E AA. and that's with her basic rotation at level 3. Not spammable at all, right? Once every 25 seconds can she do her basic trade pattern that doesn't do as much damage as any other melee champion's full rotation. Also you can easily negate that by walking away when she has her passive prepped and it fucks everything. Her passive also only gives back 10 energy until lv 8, so no, at lv 3, its still not really spammable.
: Champs without mana should not have ability to poke
Akali Q costs 100 energy at lv 1 and 80 at lv 9. She has a draw back to spamming it. To the point that she has to shroud for waveclear.
: Why is Graves being buffed
It's that time of the year. If this buff doesn't do much, they'll buff him again, and again until he's p/b for the rest of the season, and they'll leave him untouched while he terrorizes the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AjkUwENn,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T16:55:32.444+0000) > > rivens winrate is because of these two items {{item:3812}} {{item:3161}} she powerspikes too hard with these items and without counterplay, sure you can delay it by shitting on her but the second she hits that spike she can be 0/7 and it wont matter a bit, she used to be a snowball reliant skill based champion but these items boil her down to a ticking timebomb pick that doesnt need to know anything outside of button mashing to do well with Why should other champs get nerfed because riven is abusing so many items/runes? Why can't riven just get nerfed?
> [{quoted}](name=feintfiend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AjkUwENn,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T17:01:32.300+0000) > > Why should other champs get nerfed because riven is abusing so many items/runes? > Why can't riven just get nerfed? To be fair Shojin kinda erases the counterplay of every champ that builds it. I think it should be removed or adjusted. But Riven is able to succeed without it so nerfing her should be an option too.
: I can't be the only person thinking this obvious truth, right?
In Katarina's case, CC has notoriously been her counter, but now with her 6.22 rework, she has more counterplay before. With the delays they dropped in her kit, it's easier to play around her dagger drops and avoid them, so just cc'ing her isn't the only way to stop her. It's just the easiest.
: I can't help but be sad seeing Aatrox still being picked in pro post nerf.
How I feel about akali Pro play is gonna deny us the buffs that'll make her probably be a real champion
: Here's the thing though: Black shield isn't actually counterplay to Thresh Hooks. If he hits a target, he can still PULL to them. All Black shield does is absorb the damage, and and prevent the pull. Thresh can actually pull to Morg/Her shielded target, Ult, Drop the shield with the Ult damage, and then ensure the kill. It only minimizes the skill, not erase it.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4hLrF0Bv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T14:29:51.659+0000) > > Here's the thing though: Black shield isn't actually counterplay to Thresh Hooks. If he hits a target, he can still PULL to them. All Black shield does is absorb the damage, and and prevent the pull. Thresh can actually pull to Morg/Her shielded target, Ult, Drop the shield with the Ult damage, and then ensure the kill. > > It only minimizes the skill, not erase it. A charged flay auto can break the shield
: She may be an assasin but id just like to point out most ap assasins have some form of Hard cc. Not all, but most. Fizz has a knockup/displacement Ahri has a charm (but shes like some kind of kite mage thing i guess) Dont know what kind of cc you would call dianas, but its there Akali has an AoE stun Elise has a stun and slow as well as ekko Etc.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7sO5RzAR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-13T20:58:10.995+0000) > > She may be an assasin but id just like to point out most ap assasins have some form of Hard cc. Not all, but most. > > Fizz has a knockup/displacement > > Ahri has a charm (but shes like some kind of kite mage thing i guess) > > Dont know what kind of cc you would call dianas, but its there > > > Akali has an AoE stun > > Elise has a stun and slow as well as ekko > > Etc. They also have delays that the AD assassins needed duskblade to patch up
Reksee (NA)
: Sivir seems a little too strong right now
They bug fixed her w which was doing more damage than intended. See if that helps. She honestly doesn't work well without a Frontline, and I'd definitely prefer her over Ezreal who can poke and burst you down at all stages in the game. She at least needs scaling
: Give kayle back her armor please im begging im on my hands and knees
I dislike the new design, but for a different reason. I don't mind the bodysuit stuff because honestly, Aether Wing Kayle exists and no one seems to have a problem with that, despite it having less armor than VGU Kayle. My issue with the new design is the colors compared to old Kayle, the hair, and the likeness to DB Riven.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: I actually believe that Yasuo is not broken, and he's pretty balanced. Here's the thing though, his kit is really annoying to play against. It's not hard to understand it and play around his weaknesses, but it's still aggravating how well he scales up, even if he was behind.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGcEzcdu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-06T02:15:50.355+0000) > > I actually believe that Yasuo is not broken, and he's pretty balanced. > > Here's the thing though, his kit is really annoying to play against. It's not hard to understand it and play around his weaknesses, but it's still aggravating how well he scales up, even if he was behind. Why not remove half the shit in his kit like they did to Akali for that exact reason
: The longest Ahri has gone without a new skin is 16 months (July 2012 to Nov 2013) The longest Twisted Fate has gone without a new skin is 19 months (July 2015 to Feb 2017) The longest Annie has gone without a new skin is 24 months (Feb 2013 to Feb 2015) Meanwhile, Xerath is coming up on 45 months since last skin (April 2015)...
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lQEMWwtq,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-02-01T15:36:45.546+0000) > > The longest Ahri has gone without a new skin is 16 months (July 2012 to Nov 2013) > The longest Twisted Fate has gone without a new skin is 19 months (July 2015 to Feb 2017) > The longest Annie has gone without a new skin is 24 months (Feb 2013 to Feb 2015) > > Meanwhile, Xerath is coming up on 45 months since last skin (April 2015)... To be fair most of Xerath's skins are just a bit more than recolors. It's hard to do much with him without changing the model or shadow. They'd have to give him a legendary but will that sell enough to justify?
Netorare (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ABadLeaguePlayer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mmNAWeeN,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-29T04:51:17.789+0000) > > They do when ranged champions make it impossible to play the game and their combo takes like 3 whole seconds to complete And thats why they have braindead mobility and they dont need sustain.
> [{quoted}](name=ZoWeeLoli,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mmNAWeeN,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-01-29T19:16:38.159+0000) > > And thats why they have braindead mobility and they dont need sustain. She has the mobility and sustain to survive so she can get her combo off Other assassins unload in like .5-2 seconds. Akali takes like 3+ and it's not as much damage as other assassins. It's relatively easy to peel her compared to other assassins.
Show more

Somebody Love Me

Level 493 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion