: > [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fghi4dJK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-19T08:12:20.402+0000) > > Curious: what ARE the reasons we don't allow Naming and Shaming? A) It can lead to witchhunting B) Sides can be made, stories can be skewed/slanted, and unfair tactics could be used to slander them C) We aren't their jurors, Riot is (sorry, Tribunal's been gone for a while now) D) Etc
So... Downsides: Someone could be unfairly slandered, leading to an incredibly small chance of someone getting matched with them and going "nope, not playing with this guy". Also the victim of the slander could lose League friends, if they believe the lies. Both of which would be awful. Upsides: Someone could be accurately criticized, leading to an incredibly small chance of someone getting matched with them and going "nope, not playing with this guy". Also the toxic ~~dou~~ **player** could lose some League friends, who've seen enough of his behavior to know the report is accurate. Both of which would be great.
: Is rito james' garbage anti-cheat still blocking virtualization?
Why not do a dual-boot system? Clean windows install, nothing but League on it. Only use it for League. Can't get spyware if you never do anything else with it!
Copic (NA)
: Apparently it's "shaming" a player if they have homophobia and racism in their name.
Curious: what ARE the reasons we don't allow Naming and Shaming?
: > [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8rdmNhM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-18T08:00:17.393+0000) > > Make Camouflage detectable by any vision so long as it's within the detection radius. It is
> [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8rdmNhM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-18T13:40:36.643+0000) > > It is Don't grammar nazi me. That's actually the correct way to shorten "it is". "Its" is the possessive form you're thinking of.
: Once again, games are heavily decided by the Jungler and the Bot Lane
He's not entirely wrong. I've been seeing a lot more ganks bot lately. It's irritating for the match to be decided by which jungler ganks bot earlier/more often.
: Invisibility & Stealth are 100% Broken
Make Camouflage detectable by any vision so long as it's within the detection radius. If a champions eyes can see it, provided they're close enough, then a ward should be able to see it, provided that it's close enough. Invisibility can stay the way it is.
SP00NS (NA)
: How does Brand "Support" do more damage than anyone in the game?
He does a good chunk of damage early, and can focus 100% of his attention on landing the skillshot due to not having to CS. Then when he hits 6 he gets an ability that works best when two champions are present... AKA the entire laning phase bot. It's only logical he'd be a strong support. I just wish his strong, teamfight-turning ult wasn't point-and-click. It's too reliable for being so impactful.
: Dear Adcs, who 2 vs 1 as soon as I leave to ward
: 52 accs bannedc
52nd time's the charm! ...said nobody, ever. Do us all a favor and stay gone.
Gripéx (EUNE)
: BAD BEHAVIOUR
Unfortunately, the forums can't simply reference your computer's contents for stuff. You need to upload it somewhere on the internet. Imgur maybe?
Rioter Comments
: Remove Spellthief's Edge
There's a perfectly good thread on Gameplay+ about Spellthief's. Go read it.
: Footage of grounding CC on bird champs
*DuckTales Theme begins playing*
Rioter Comments
: I strongly doubt support income is going to change that much
I'm loving the +10% per proc compensation.
: Tentative proposal for in-game voice chat with non premades
Honestly I think it is harder to talk shit than to type shit. But it would be harder for Riot to implement a system for validating reports of toxic chats when the toxicity is in audio format. That's probably the only reason it's not a thing yet.
: Explain
> [{quoted}](name=FailureOfAPerson,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E5r141PA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-12T06:15:29.579+0000) > > Explain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ You may be more familiar with the Seether cover.
: Why there is no LEGO with league?
Last time I went to the LEGO website there was an applet that let you virtually build something, and it would keep a tally of blocks and let you buy a custom lego set with exactly those bricks in it.
: What's the actual issue of playing support?
I think people just often think you could have done more for them when you couldn't. Probably due to unfamiliarity with your champion, although of course saltiness exacerbates the effect. I've had a Lucian bot flame me for not poking - "You don't exist in lane!" - because I got my poke skill at level 3. This after I peeled Leona off his butt twice thanks to the two skills I chose to level first: Command:Protect and Command:Dissonance. Like really? Would you rather I had started poke and you died to the first hook? And then there's the various laners who I fail to peel for, who often ping my ult like "why didn't you ult?". Command:Shockwave goes off _at the ball's current location_ guy! I can't use it for peel if i've just put the ball on you to shield! Last time this happened the salty Kled top thought the damage would have saved him. I was 1/5 at the time with only {{item:3092}}{{item:3504}} for AP. His opponents (three of them) were all close to full health. Ori's ult doesn't do much damage with that little AP!
Rioter Comments
: How is matchmaking ever going to "eventually balance out" when people can just make new accounts
Everyone gets placed low Bronze first game. They aren't going to make silver unless they win a lot of their placements. Even if they do, they won't be there for long if they're truly iron.
TGar01 (NA)
: Can next urf have fixes to champions who can ignore damage with abilities?
It's_ almost like _instant invulnerability that cancels attacks already in progress are BS. I find it idiotic that you can't cancel an AA or targetted ability with Flash, because that would be _lame_, but several champions' ults and even some **basic abilities** can do that very thing. An ability deemed too powerful for a long cooldown summoner spell is A-OK for Fizz, Yi, Xayah, and Kayn to do regularly.
Rioter Comments
: Game's pretty fair
I wish people would stop invading. My team, their team, everyone. It's tilting if it doesn't go your way, and tarnishes the feeling of accomplishment from winning when it does go your way. Just let me play a fair match with everyone starting at 0 kills. Please.
Rioter Comments
: It's time to recognize that Ocean drag is worth fighting over
I fucking love ocean drake. One drake and I can forget about buying mana/mana regen for the rest of the match. No need!
: Can we fucking revert positional queue before it spreads and ruins other regions?
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qVcc6QpE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-04T20:39:38.722+0000) > > [](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UxYmEysL7U8/Wz_JMHJjQ3I/AAAAAAABC1I/bt32bNh847kQK2Op-fx6HLuGkCcGlD6qgCLcBGAs/s1600/1b001b50f2f8b041.png) > Pro: playing off-roles won't punish you as hard on your main **!** rank Assuming you're a one-trick who has a "main" rank that they care about exclusively. > Con: this forces you to one trick a role for a steady climb and gives incentive to not give a shit when you're out of that role. Assuming you get filled because you chose to one-trick a popular role. If you know every role you're going to want to raise your rank in every role, which means you will try no matter which role you get assigned. Solution? Don't one-trick. And if you do, one-trick the least popular role so others benefit from your laziness.
: > [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HOMbHsp1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-03T07:10:58.073+0000) > > can I get the screenshots of both what the champion select and of your full conversation with the riot employee please and thanks i'll be honest. i'm not savvy with copying links and stuff and being able to blur out names on here. I can definitely email them to you if you actually do care about seeing it.
> [{quoted}](name=I memba balance ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HOMbHsp1,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-03T08:44:47.444+0000) > > i&#x27;ll be honest. i&#x27;m not savvy with copying links and stuff and being able to blur out names on here. I can definitely email them to you if you actually do care about seeing it. <be this poster <sucessfully screenshot toxic behavior and save to PC <sucessfully upload screenshot to Riot Support <claim not to know how to anonymize and re-upload You don't need to blur jack. Just open the images back up in any image editor, slap a black bar over the name, and re-upload. That is, if you're not lying.
: I thought hail of blades works only against enemy champions
I like HoB on {{champion:61}} support because the nearly double DPS really makes engage champs like {{champion:412}} think twice about walking past the minions and tanking the damage to get their CC in. I imagine it would work the same on {{champion:117}} because she also has a passive that adds damage to her autos.
: Holding your teammates hostage for not getting your own way should be an immediate suspension.
"Lost Mid has started a surrender vote" "Surrender Vote failed 3/2" "Lost Mid has been slain" "Lost Mid has been slain" "Lost Mid has been slain".
DimPack (NA)
: Can we get reverse bard?
Reverse Orianna: The Ball rolling around with a tiny robot girl floating next to it.
: Was it intetional to make galio from the best mid to the worst mid laner in 1 patch?
Glîtchy (NA)
: So..... Twitch is broken?
Twitch jg is pretty stupid. The only counterplay to him showing up behind you in lane is to feed him gold just for coming to the lane. Of course, the same applies to other cloaking junglers. Why is camouflage immune to detection by stealth wards again? Like, invisibility makes sense. If it's invisible, then no eye can see it. But Camouflage makes you _harder_ to see. Having a source of vision within his/her detection radius should reveal a camouflaged champion.
: An actual PSA: Your first placement
"Try, you fools!" https://media.giphy.com/media/A6PcmRqkyMOBy/giphy.gif
cabbysb (NA)
: I've Played the New URF
Not until someone got fed.
Jbels (NA)
: How is anyone okay with Gunblade right now?
Instantaneous, targetted damage shouldn't be a thing any more than instant, targetted CC should. The stats and passive are fine, but the active is just stupid.
: Seeing how most of them have no kill presense, might as well. Also I knew support items were cheap but I didnt know that those two were 2100/2200. I lowkey feel like trolling and buying redemption to ks kills while being dead. Wait. If im dead, and I sell an item buy redemption, can I use it? cause If i remember correctly you can use it while being dead. How does that work?
> [{quoted}](name=SamaHamra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7PdRRB3I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T18:00:39.419+0000) > > Seeing how most of them have no kill presense, might as well. Also I knew support items were cheap but I didnt know that those two were 2100/2200. I lowkey feel like trolling and buying redemption to ks kills while being dead. Wait. If im dead, and I sell an item buy redemption, can I use it? cause If i remember correctly you can use it while being dead. How does that work? When you buy Redemption, it's on cooldown until the next time you are alive. So no, you can't buy it at any point in the game and use it before you come back.
: The punish window for Pyke is actually between the times where he misses his Q. If he tries to all in you with the stun after missing his Q anyway, he's inting, and while it's down, you want to push up on him and his adc to get him to back way tf up or int trying to stop you.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kAhGPjHN,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-01-23T19:43:09.273+0000) > > The punish window for Pyke is actually between the times where he misses his Q. If he tries to all in you with the stun after missing his Q anyway, he&#x27;s inting, and while it&#x27;s down, you want to push up on him and his adc to get him to back way tf up or int trying to stop you. So where's the punish window on a Pyke who isn't inting?
Gall (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=AXWI0frq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T09:09:43.807+0000) > > MB1 is your &quot;select things&quot; button in-game. > Riot won&#x27;t let you rebind &quot;important&quot; keys, so you&#x27;ll need to get creative. > Assuming you&#x27;re running League on Windows, here&#x27;s your workaround: > https://i.ibb.co/643SLyX/Swap-primary.png > > Too bad you can&#x27;t swap &quot;alt&quot; around like that. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} I've been playing using the left mouse button for 5 years and until this very comment I never realized most people play with the right mouse button as their default movement
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrotechnics,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=AXWI0frq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T09:27:10.683+0000) > > I&#x27;ve been playing using the left mouse button for 5 years and until this very comment I never realized most people play with the right mouse button as their default movement Huh. I have no idea how you did that. I tried rebinding "alt" to "target champions only" a while back and found out League just won't let you rebind certain keys. I figured MB1 would be the same.
: Flex queue or normals, I assume. There's no MMR splash between queues for reasons you can google on your own.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Zd2bB51B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T08:04:44.728+0000) > > Flex queue or normals, I assume. > > There&#x27;s no MMR splash between queues for reasons you can google on your own. Funny, I suggested this and the only opposition who bothered to say anything at all (rather than downvote silently) had nothing but an incoherent assertion that it would somehow result in people of greater rank disparity getting matched. Why do I get the feeling that "reasons you can google on your own" means exactly the same thing it does when a conspiracy nut tells you to "do your own homework"?
: Lux snare misses but still snares
I'm convinced champions have square hitboxes, instead of round as would make sense. Also the view snaps back a tiny bit on the frame where you're hit. That suggests a tiny bit of lag.
Gall (NA)
: Can't Bind Mouse Button 1 to Player Movement.
MB1 is your "select things" button in-game. Riot won't let you rebind "important" keys, so you'll need to get creative. Assuming you're running League on Windows, here's your workaround: https://i.ibb.co/643SLyX/Swap-primary.png Too bad you can't swap "alt" around like that. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Syrile (NA)
: "ADC's start of much more powerful" in what world? You die if someone breaths on you the wrong way? Enemy support picks Vel'Koz, Brand, Zyra, Leona, Thresh, Alistar... I could go on... and you are basically burning paper that just melts in lane. The first three because they do way more damage than you the last three because they can all in you and kill you, much less if the ADC targets you. Ignite alone ensures they will all kill you and if you bring Teleport or Heal.... buwahahahaha
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZJ0s6K5O,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-22T02:01:21.040+0000) > > &quot;ADC&#x27;s start of much more powerful&quot; in what world? > You die if someone breaths on you the wrong way? > Enemy support picks Vel&#x27;Koz, Brand, Zyra, Leona, Thresh, Alistar... I could go on... and you are basically burning paper that just melts in lane. The first three because they do way more damage than you the last three because they can all in you and kill you, much less if the ADC targets you. Ignite alone ensures they will all kill you and if you bring Teleport or Heal.... buwahahahaha Have you never been bush cheesed?
Rioter Comments
: Neeko in one for all
Imagine Neeko's disguise disappearing to reveal... still Neeko.
Nhika (NA)
: Anyone else hating AFK junglers?
I prefer not to get ganked... until the other jungler starts ganking. Then I want to see my jungler.
: The reason why I think Lucian is dominating bot lane
Wait what? PTA does direct damage as well as the vulnerability debuff? Holy shit I have got to make a PTA page for my supporting!
GFREEMEN (NA)
: @Riot Autofill splash will hurt the game
And if there wasn't autofill splash, what motive would they have to play their best? This is the exact issue splash LP is meant to address.
: Pathing/Creep Block in this game should honestly be priority one
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Body Pillow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ngEA6EX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-21T17:13:17.329+0000) >Or the amount of times I&amp;#039;ve died or missed out on a kill because I clicked the very edge of a wall and it forced me to walk backwards. "No pathfinding" mode please Riot. "No pathfinding" would mean that wherever you click, you character walks directly towards there regardless of obstacles in the way. So you're trying to flash over a wall, and click the wall, and instead of the game deciding you clicked too close to the other side of the wall and trying to path you around it, your character just walks straight at the wall. This is a bigger issue than creep block for me. The number of times i've failed to flash over a wall because I couldn't just walk up to it...
: Honestly what did that Garen and me gain from that normal game ?
There is an MMR system. They just set the tolerance way too large to reduce queue times. Revert please.
Show more

Sonic132

Level 178 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion