: First Game
I accidentally put this in the wrong category please ignore this but let me just say before touching the tutorial I went into a real match as {{champion:86}} afterwards I went into battle tutorial as {{champion:22}}
Rioter Comments
: if you only could use 6 champions
I would play {{champion:28}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:134}} Cause I like to play assassins, evasive, and tricky champions also supports
Derehvus (NA)
: We have plenty of diving already, even in the ADC realm. I feel like there was no real effort put into this, and so would love to see an actual concept. Not just a floating kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Derehvus,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9BxE1HQw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-01T21:11:07.162+0000) > > We have plenty of diving already, even in the ADC realm. > I feel like there was no real effort put into this, and so would love to see an actual concept. Not just a floating kit. Maybe I can completely rework the idea
: A Diver ADC(WIP)
Also, "Diver", was the best I got, for a type of adc, I think it might be unorthodox but, it might interest some people, so yeah, a "diver" adc Edit:I changed the idea to a very evasive ADC also a bonus for tight commitment spots, tiny change to the ult but still the same, and lastly,I'm not good at lore making, so feel free to add story.(Base is a magic user akin to {{champion:81}} but can work almost like {{champion:22}} if she had a dash)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
xelaker (NA)
: Can Riot stop stealing designs from other stuff with their champs?
well, when I look at it closely I just think about Zerg from Starcraft
: Welp rito killed Lee with the removal of trackers knife.
umm, sry if I made someone angry, I can understand why tracker's knife would be good on lee sin but why can't he use the stalker's blade or skirmisher's sabre...?
Terozu (NA)
: I mean, I can solo him with Ashe, Jinx, Xayah and Twitch.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=34ZWgXtM,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-21T23:35:14.328+0000) > > I mean, I can solo him with Ashe, Jinx, Xayah and Twitch. one time I was playing as soraka, a teemo wanted to solo baron and he actually did, even dragon I think if I remember
: Jungling with {{summoner:7}} .... What? You should pick up Warwick jungle, dude. It is basically impossible to get executed as Warwick, even without potions. I always start {{item:1041}} {{item:1006}} with him. I always play mid lane with {{summoner:21}} , never with {{summoner:14}} . I'm just way too scared to get killed and need the extra safety net.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0y7LNVHA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-21T16:44:02.102+0000) > > Jungling with {{summoner:7}} .... What? > You should pick up Warwick jungle, dude. It is basically impossible to get executed as Warwick, even without potions. > I always start {{item:1041}} {{item:1006}} with him. > > I always play mid lane with {{summoner:21}} , never with {{summoner:14}} . > I'm just way too scared to get killed and need the extra safety net. I tried them, 1. jungling as Warwick, I suck badly, 2. jungling without {{summoner:7}} even with {{summoner:4}} helping me make those plays every now and then, I still just seem to do bad unless I have {{summoner:7}}, and even tho that might leave me open to "can't flash" situations, I just escape anyway, because of how dodgy/evasive I can get
Rioter Comments
: New Champ, Kai'Sa
I mostly like the true invisibility, tbh I kinda thought of it once but thought it'd be too powerful, apparently not, also I really like the adaptive part of her kit__
: Ink Mage rediscussion
Seems cool {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I challenge thee to trigger the gameplay boards in ten words or less.
I think I already did https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/utMwmTJ6-three-skills-only?comment=0003 :3
Kaìju (NA)
: "Marksmen are all the same" is only true if you keep making them damage carries and not utility carr
> [{quoted}](name=Kaìju,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9VPsZEhn,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-04T06:16:05.843+0000) > > Nobody ever claims that Ashe and Sivir are the same because they do different things. One has vision and CC while the other has wave clear and a move speed steroid. If you want to make more unique marksmen and have a diverse bot lane that isn't just "who does the most damage today" then marksmen need to be given more utility and less damage. They should do different things that allow your team to win, with the added bonus of doing ranged DPS. Kog'Maw has his Q. Rather than making him just W to instant win if he has a team or auto lose if he doesn't he should fill the resistance shred niche more. Or Ezreal who admittedly does break something every season being a marksmen with a long range "auto" that is his Q. These abilities and themes should be embraced so that games are less about the strongest ADC and more about the right ADC. > > Even Jhin was very popular last season when marksmen were bad because he's a utility carry with three CC spells and some damage, and people nut every time he says "HOW LOVELY!" > > So making fun, useful, and healthy utility carries is absolutely possible, and it should be the norm. Xayah and Cait are two zone control marksmen, once with more range and long lasting control and one with short range and more escape for shorter control. > > Making the next carry be "I built two and a half items I kill your team now thank you friends" is a bad idea. Utility carries also usually have a more stable winrate because they are useful even from behind, but more because they enable someone fed to win, not because they are over tuned. > > Also utility carries like Ashe can still dominate with damage if you just reach late game so it's not like not designing them as hyper carries gimps their damage. > > TLDR Make more utility carries and less hyper carries. I kinda made an idea for a kind of support/marksman champion, some things are wip, but I think it's ready for more comments https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/RYzP0GBE-ren-the-cyber-gunner
: I was looking through my match history and...
Though this might not change anything, I also found there were a lot of fights in the mid lane
: how long ago was it and who was your lane opponent
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbsFRGlX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-02T04:01:39.658+0000) > > how long ago was it and who was your lane opponent about may 3rd, and probably another {{champion:4}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Has anyone else not been motivated to play League lately?
uh. for me, it's kind of the opposite, I get motivated to play **more** games, it's pretty much just out of curiosity :3
Rioter Comments
: Share your Champion mastery! (And judge others)
I just got level 5 mastery with {{champion:28}} with {{champion:268}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:134}} and {{champion:30}} next in line also {{champion:497}} {{champion:16}} and{{champion:15}}
Pinkaj (NA)
: Question of the Day! What got you into LOL and why did you stay?
A relative got me into it then I stayed cause it piqued my interest, also cause I just like mobas I started with {{champion:15}} and {{champion:16}} As of now I play {{champion:134}} {{champion:141}} and {{champion:28}} Considering replaying {{champion:268}} and{{champion:22}} Also something funny happened cause I wanted to play, my curiosity was piqued, and also cause there was no forced tutorial :3 once I finished playing one Actual game I found out I had to take the tutorial manually, but I decided I did one game just go to battle training
: Uh... the champ as a whole seems like a amalgamate of unfinished ideas. What is his role? If he is a gunner (marksman), why would he provides a bunch of healing to another ally for? Is his goal is to support the support? All of his abilities are all utilities, which would make him a fine support (i guess). But no support ever needs stealth for themselves because whats the point?
What my idea behind it was What if there was an aggressive support, despite seeing some already Also maybe some new techniques could be made Finally, as far as I've seen {{champion:497}} is the only mobile support ik of
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Weedbro (NA)
: I found out why Ezreal is so powerful and why they won't nerf him it was right in front of our faces
This is my opinion but tbh I had no idea, it was ezreal, I thought it was another dude maybe exploring/adventuring, either reaching/touching etc. something :|
Rioter Comments

SonicBoom500

Level 46 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion