: Lol I just realized. Let's just say I made some bad life choices that led me to renaming myself, I already have an awesome new nick in mind when I got the IP to spare again.
My hatred for him (and for a lot of people, apparently) came around the time his viewers realized he was making customs games with all gold - plat friends on his team against bronze/unranked people and so they called him out on it. His response was basically a tweet of him saying "fuck you, I'm rich because of it so I don't care." On top of it all he pats his own back as if he's some skillful player when he not only needs his team to carry him, but does so against teams with about as much difficulty as intermediate bots. Oh, and he speaks in ebonics.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k4En9rAr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-13T04:24:37.010+0000) > > This is incorrect. The buff lasts 2.5 seconds but after 2.5 seconds it pops for the fear. I have played the WW update and I was able to reactivate my E after about .5 seconds after the first cast. What I mean is you can't just hit E then E again immediately. That is pretty much what this person is indicating and the ability does not work like that. Also, it's more than .5 seconds by far. It's at least 1 second before you can recast.
No, I was indicating the ability doesn't need to reach full duration/run out in order to fear, which they seem to believe, in situations where literally 0.5 - 1 seconds (such as a single AA or Q) made the difference between saves and deaths. Also having now played him, and watching the 1 streamer who actually read the ability, it's roughly just under 1 second before you can reactivate it. That's about a 2 second difference, 2 seconds in League time is huge. 90% of the Warwick's I've watched or played with think the abillity will not fear unless the duration wears out, they have zero acknowledgment that the ability can be reactivated.
Rioter Comments
: "{{champion:82}} was intentionally reworked into cancer and was actually cancer? gut that garbage and gut all his items!" "{{champion:90}} can suppress people who are walking into the FoW alone with no vision and burst them? AS A MAGE/ASSASSIN??!?! OH HELL NAW! rework that cancer into something boring and even worse then leave it to die!" "{{champion:157}}'s ult automatically puts him outside the range of a turret if possible? well why should they be safe under their turret?" "{{champion:67}} can tumble crit dealing massive amounts of damage for free with absolutely no counterplay other than don't be near her? I am not seeing the issue..." "{{champion:64}}'s ult roots his opponent and he can flash to change the direction of the kick but they can't flash away? How else is he suppose to kick an enemy towards his team and get out completely safe with no risk to himself?" "{{champion:51}} can place 5 traps around an enemies turret completely zoning them away from their own turret? ONLY 5?!?! wtf buff that shit to 10 and reduce its mana cost!!!! Oh we can't? oh damn i guess we just have to leave her as is... sorry you poor poor cait mains"
> [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q1gk3VnA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-12-13T20:11:33.220+0000) > > "{{champion:82}} was intentionally reworked into cancer and was actually cancer? gut that garbage and gut all his items!" > DRAGON GHOST! DRAGON GHOST! SUPER COOL DRAGON GHOST PET FOR FREE. YOU GUYS WE LET MORDE HAVE A PET DRAGON ISN'T THAT COOL? Riot amongst themselves: There, that oughta distract them from the brutal gang banging we gave him for a while, at least long enough for us to start ignoring it like we never touched him.
: Ashe, Jinx, Draven, Lux, Ez, Cait, Ekko, Fizz, Morg, Syndra, Vi, Zed.
Pantheon, Nunu, Maokai, Bard, Zyra, Leona, Nami, Poppy, Sion, Nocturne. Granted a few of those you'd have to be on top of your game/fast reflexes and activate it as soon as the animations begin. Though in the hands of an LCS player that probably won't be an issue.
: I have seen many games come and go. They all have an expiration date. I have never felt the need to make a dramatic leave. I just quit playing it as with every video game. I also make fun of the whiners of those games as well as I do not take to kindly to people who struggle with first world problems.
Some people, you know, like games that they like. It upsets them to see the game being run into the ground. Maybe if enough people "whined" and gave feedback as to why they were leaving, instead of just up and leaving, the developers can make an attempt to correct the situation. Maybe YOU don't care about the game enough to give feedback as to why you are departing, but it's players like you why those games, businesses, what have you, die. When it's too late they ask "what could we have done to keep our players?" No feedback = business is unaware of what's wrong, business unaware of what's wrong = business cannot fix the problem, inability to fix the problem due to lack of information = business dies. Hence why most apps you uninstall, low ratings you give places, and accounts you cancel have those nifty pop ups asking why you reached such a decision, and how they can improve. Common sense will take you a long ways.
: One more whiner gone! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw
> [{quoted}](name=Tarics Gemstones,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lxsAIRG3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-15T17:05:29.309+0000) > > One more whiner gone! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw The deja vu is uncanny. Myself and many others said their goodbyes to WoW during the WotLK and Cata days, when playerbase was roughly 12 mil. Same Blizzard fanboys with the same "good riddance attitude." Now their game is 40% of it's playerbase with mostly casuals, any competitiveness is dead, and players were so desperate for the game's former glory they created a vanilla Pserver that Blizzard just shut down and created a s***-storm over. Don't worry, you'll turn into one of those "whiners" when LoL's player base reaches half it's population and queue times are longer than a LotR movie. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: do you ship that or not?i dont really ship it.
Still the best ship to ever sail the seas. http://i.imgur.com/5X6gX8T.gif[/img]
: Well I do actually. The thing about random sampling is that you have to have a random generator (their are a couple other ways but they all involve using a random generator in some way). If you sample a population that offers up the information with out being asked, like forums, then you run into the problem that only the people who cared enough to vote did so. So all your survey is doing is saying that out of the people that voted x said this. Which in this case isn't helpful. This is the problem that you run into. In this case people come to the forums, make a thread about how bad DQ is and it gets upvoted or downvoted. Now other forum users go in to that thread and click up down or nothing. Now we have a ratio (or riot does because we only see the cumulative total) that shows maybe 85 people upvoted and say 15 people downvoted. Now you have a 85% popularity out of those 100 people. Now what about the people that viewed the thread but didn't vote? Their is no way to gauge their feelings on the subject matter. So basically what happens is that the upvotes and downvotes is largely meaningless unless you use it to specifically talk about the people that voted. A actual survey will randomly select x amount of people (this number varies on the population size) and if the numbers come back and say 85% of the randomly selected people oppose DQ then the survey could be used to say that 85% of people with x% margin oppose DQ. So at the end of the day. All upvotes and downvotes on forums and youtube mean is that out of everyone that watched or read that content x amount voted and out of those people that voted y amount supported it and z amount opposed it. SO basically it is useless data when talking about how popular something is in the entire population of league fans.
People turn to rating/comment devices when there are one of either (usually) two polar opposites. Either they're extremely pleased with something, or extremely dissatisfied. Take the New Dawn cinematic, are you going to tell me "only dedicated players watched it"? Because nearly 29 million views now, seems like "only dedicated players" could easily be the majority of League's playerbase if you believe that. No, it wasn't, people saw (casuals and dedicated alike) what they liked and were extremely pleased, so they turned to devices that allowed them to express those opinions. Now we have Dynamic Q, dozens of threads, videos, any means of expression start popping up expressing displeasure of the new system. Many people I've never seen on the forums now posting just to tell Riot how much they don't like Dynamic Q. You saw the same examples when Riot removed Dominion and the whole West coast server thing that went on. On a general, average day where nothing drastic is going on in League? Yes, I completely agree it's mostly dedicated players on these platforms. However, when something happens that jars them in either a good direction, or in this case bad, they're going to take time out go to one of said platforms to voice their concerns. It's more than plausible to assume the backlash from Dynamic Q is a combination of dedicated and casual players alike. Until Riot puts out a poll in their client or something, we'll never know, but Riot will never do that because anyone with common sense knows what's going to happen, and Riot isn't going to like it.
Rioter Comments
: I want it... Heartseeker Quinn
Boobs are too far apart, not optimal for motorboating. 4/10.
1337JMAN (NA)
: Easiest Champ to Lane Against?
Katarina. Considering as long as you have a single CC/interrupt/silence effect in your kit she literally cannot do anything to you outside of mediocre melee-range poke.
3kmmr (NA)
: Punished for my own team banning my champion.
You're being punished because you're wasting 9 other peoples' time and ruining their experience because of your own selfishness. The whole process of getting into select, then champion select and banning isn't exactly a fast process. By you dodging you just wasted the time 9 players spent to get thus far into a match only to make them have to re-queue. You're basically asking: Why am I getting punished for making the game less enjoyable for others because I'm being selfish and refuse to play any other champion?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FrankerX (EUW)
: Anti meta champs you hate - tell me.
Brand/Annie support. Literally all they do is poke (Brand's poke usually steals cs) and provide minor situational CC. AfaIc people only pick them because they wanted midlane but didn't get it.
Rioter Comments
: Him being a garbage player is not bannable. Bad thread, bad argument.
Maybe read? It had nothing to do with him being a "garbage player." We didn't even care that he fed because we were ahead, but because he wasn't ahead personally he didn't want to play anymore and ruined the game for 4 other players.
: And I would prefer to have the bad player who isn't an asshole.
There's a difference between "bad player" and someone intentionally ruining your games because things didn't go his way.
: sorry but I disagree I can handle a loss its life, but I don't really want to feel like sh*t while playing.
If you don't mute the person making you feel like sh*t the only explanation is you're a masochist who really enjoys it. Any normal person, when presented with something they don't like/want to deal with, will do whatever they can to stop it. Mute button stops flaming. There's no button for someone who picks Nunu and counter jungles their own team and gets away with it because he didn't say anything in chat.
Serika Zero (EUNE)
: >Than the people who do things mechanically to literally ruin the game. You can mute an annoying toxic who keeps complaining, you can't do anything against someone who intentionally ruins your games because they want to be selfish. Do you know how you happen to get those type of people in your game? Someone flamed the hell out of them, making them angry to the point they are throwing your game. IF you like to play with "flamers", you will often get the above type of players in your games. Sure, maybe not that extreme, but. Flaming usually lowers your team morale, as well as creating a negative environment where everyone could at any point start blaming each other for everything. Once more, playing with flamers (in duo and trios) will only most likely ensure that you will have players who mechanically ruin your games.
No, you get those type of people in games because they're children who are selfish and will kick and pout the second something doesn't go their way. This isn't a result of people "being flamed all game so they threw." It's people coming into the game, with this attitude, no one is flaming and everyone is positive and they're assholes who can't handle tilt. The second anything goes wrong they throw a tantrum and want to quit.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: PSA to Bronze
Silly, that's not how you get objectives in Bronze. When you want Baron you do it as a team of 4 while all 5 of the enemies are up and have vision. Then you blame the person who just respawned at base for not being there to help and the reason as to why you guys wiped.
: Queued up for a ranked match this morning...
I totally agree man. There's no way jet-fuel can melt steel support beams.
: ?
A very dapper Walrus. Could, quite possibly, be the most interesting Walrus in the world, too.
: I don't have any reason to be polite to someone with a summoner name like the OP. I also dislike people who call a better player out. It's disrespectful, and sometimes, unjustified. Sometimes, mistakes are made. Sometimes, we don't fully comprehend the reasoning behind an action and, because it happened to go badly, assume they were being dumb.
That's why when those mistakes are made you call people out on them so they learn from them. Derp. Ego-stroking and comfotabiliy due to having been successful in the past is what's causing throws like this to happen.
FrankerX (EUW)
: to hauntzer: fioras w is not something you use to poke
They're called Team Solo Mid for a reason. Team performs like ass and hope Bjerg can carry. Bjerg should seriously just go solo and have 4 AI he can control with pings, might actually do better.
imNick (NA)
: Why isn't there a zero tolerance policy for racial/homophobic slurs in League?
Because their system is mediocre. I more-or-less quit playing because of this reason in particular. Got into a game a few months ago, went to my jungle and pre-made not refused to leash. I literally said nothing about it and they randomly start attacking with "you f***ING stupid d*ke leash yourself" to which his buddy replied "yep were not helping for f*gg*t with s***" They lost bot, hard, and every mistake leading up to it they randomly blamed me saying things, in all chat, like "we're doing bad because of this dirty f*ING f*g on our team, can't do sh*t probably because she's mentally f*ked, she has to be if she doesn't like guys" Despite me being 2/0/4 and assisting other lanes just fine. Enemy team apologized and said they'd be reporting the two as well. Out of curiosity about a month later I looked them up. They had been playing non stop since then, which mean if they did receive any punishment, which I doubt, it was nothing more than a chat restriction. I'd rather not place any more time or money in a game who's company has a punishment system that doesn't punish fair and evenly, and seemingly works based off nitpicking. People can be mildly annoying and toxic (as shown by reform cards) and being bumped to 14 day/perm bans. Then we have people like the aforementioned who may or may not receive a necessary punishment, despite nonstop harassment of individuals.
: so with dominion gone, what is going to happen with dominion tower capture champ animations?
You're implying Riot has actually put some forethought into one of their actions. Let's not give them too much credit now.
: Anyone catch themselves thinking "why bother jungling if you're not going Devourer's?"
Devo always steals the show. I mean, have you seen their hats?
: Why hasn't fizz been addressed yet?
Imagine if they gave it a static 10 - 14 second cooldown. Imagine if the people who played this piece of crap fish had to use his block-every-ultimate, gap-closer, escape, AOE nuke all-in-one ability wisely. I mean, it's not like there's characters in this game who have an entire kit that could be based around his single ability split up into 4 seperate spells and passive. That's not a sign of being over-tuned, not at all.
: Maybe Just Maybe...
Are you making the blasphemous implication that Riot doesn't know exactly what they are doing, and suggesting that their creations could, in any way, be anything other than pure impeccable perfection? Such an accusation of Riot's immaculate creativity calls for immediate removal from the boards.
: No 3x+ Clothing????? Make + size clothing to order!
Riot likes it's players like they like their female champions. Cue the feminists.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dar Raksada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tu9ok2zF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-18T22:47:07.035+0000) > > Normals? It's what my friends & I have been doing for ages. shit for brains that what the guy is saying. the first poster said that if you are in a 5-man you should play ranked and the guy you just replyed to was saying what if we want to play around and not get our shit kicked in... damn %%%%% read.
That's why you don't use the same hand you use for jerking off to Ahri porn on your mouse.
: When you are waiting to get free of a long CC lock
When you pick Lux into Vel'koz. http://i.imgur.com/1UJXeek.jpg
Kotex (NA)
: Do I HAVE to use Thunderlords?
If you didn't want to use Thunderlords you probably shouldn't have started playing a game called League of Thunderlords. Really, how daft can one be? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} But, seriously, the only good mastery is Explorer. Once you have it you don't even need to put anymore points in anything, just get Explorer, that's all. +15 movespeed = faster than everyone = free win. I mean, any chance you can to be Dora in this game is an instant win.
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jelly Mac,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dxTZnrL1,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-01-05T05:01:56.965+0000) > > doesn't murder entire teams like other assassins often do Have you ever seen a fed Zed? He has as much 1v5 potential as any assassin.
Not even factoring in that if he does get behind, he's pretty much the only mid-lane assassin who can split-push as effectively as a Tryndamere. Which Riot pretended they addressed by love-tapping his base attack speed. He doesn't fit the only niche that a majority of assassins do, which is snowball and delete X champ on the enemy team where normally failure to do so results in handicapping your team. He can effectively do multiple different tasks most assassins would be wasting their time doing allowing him to still benefit his team whilst behind.
: Please, give Fizz the Nidalee treatment
They can just make it a directional skillshot. Remove the "activate it again to dash in X direction," then it will actually take some forethought on how the Fizz is going to use it. Going to use it for damage and engage? Aim it towards enemy. So forth. This way a Fizz can't just hop up on his pole, negate a ton of damage, then use that time as a free pass for decision making "Well I was going to use this to back off since he was gonna kill me, but since he just wasted all his CDs I'll just click towards him and kill him." Then it comes down to: The Fizz has to know his and his enemy champ well enough to know if using to engage/do damage is going to benefit him, or whether he has to use it to back off. None of the "let me decide after I see which skills my opponent blows on my invulnerability." I constantly see Fizz's panic and use her their E because someone baited it, realizing so once they're in the invulnerability, then use that fact to turn on their opponent. A Fizz should not get potentially awarded because his opponent out-played him into blowing a cooldown all because once he used it, he's still allowed to choose which direction he wants his AOE nuke gap-closer to go in. It's the equivalent of having a skillshot you can actively change the direction of once it's in flight.
: Have some Empathy People
Unfortunately a lot of punishments are complete failures of the system. I've gotten multiple warnings and I go out of my way to not be toxic in games. Just the other day I was watching a streamer (so were thousands of others) and he had been streaming for about 9 hours straight (plenty of games) and aside from not being toxic, he barely wrote anything in game chat period. After a normal game he randomly gets a chat restriction for having shown "negative behavior and verbal abuse in a recent game." Everyone was laughing and commenting at how bullshit the automated system is. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it on camera/have it happen to me, but it seems like just about anyone in a bad mood can report you and those reports obviously hold weight, assuming a chat restriction is a form of punishment.
: You actually can QSS his ultimate, as it is a suppression. And unlike with Zed, Yasuo will still be stuck in the animation while you get away. Edit: Love how I get downvotes for nicely correcting the post. This community lol. Have you ever considered that Yasuo isn't the only person in the game? Maybe, for example, Annie is mid and Yasuo is top. If you get the QSS to lane against Annie, you can **still use it** against Yasuo. Maybe if you are against Yasuo, you don't even rush the QSS and get it after 2 items and boots. This is valuable information to know, kids.
> [{quoted}](name=Very Toxic Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IUqeBK9x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-21T12:23:55.409+0000) > > You actually can QSS his ultimate, as it is a suppression. And unlike with Zed, Yasuo will still be stuck in the animation while you get away. Unfortunately, due to the fact it's AOE, unless you weren't his primary target and were a target caught on the edge of the AOE you won't get away before taking full damage. I've played Gangplank into Yasuo many times, the only time my oranges-out-of-his-ult would work is if I immediately flashed away after W'ing out of it, otherwise walking out of it allowed the AOE enough time to deal full damage. Basically, even if you get out of the suppressed/suspended status of his ult, the damage is still happening in an AOE around him that you have to somehow dash out of or you're still receiving damage.
: It's getting hotfixed to only work against champions. Read up before you complain
> [{quoted}](name=Avantel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fl1qE8mY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-16T08:36:16.322+0000) > > It's getting hotfixed to only work against champions. Read up before you complain Because when an ADC is in the middle of the fight they're AA'ing minions to lifesteal instead of just focusing the person they're fighting and lifestealing + killing them. Just like when Vlad is in a fight he's running around looking for minions to Q for spellvamp instead of just focusing his target." > [{quoted}](name=LuciferDraco,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fl1qE8mY,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-16T08:43:39.375+0000) > > gj, you zoned them off with your cc threat. and/or made them buy an item just for your cc!, there is a cd on their qss. cc them again in a few seconds, and you're good to go. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Zoned them off? I missed the part where ADCs are melee and can't stay "zoned off" and keep attacking.
: Guess what is happening in the hotfix early next week :D http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/zUl9w5tx-upcoming-hotfix-changes-for-warlords-bloodlust
> [{quoted}](name=ProfDrDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EcbAWZnZ,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2015-11-13T08:04:39.521+0000) > > Guess what is happening in the hotfix early next week :D > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/zUl9w5tx-upcoming-hotfix-changes-for-warlords-bloodlust Oh, good. It won't bother my MF play since I play her aggressive lane bully and just continuously poke my enemy laners anyway.
Rioter Comments
: All they need to do is give it the treatment every other keystone mastery has: have it apply only on champions. There. Problem fixed. I don't understand why it was released in any other way.
> [{quoted}](name=masterdragon481,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EcbAWZnZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-13T07:13:19.112+0000) > > All they need to do is give it the treatment every other keystone mastery has: have it apply only on champions. There. Problem fixed. I don't understand why it was released in any other way. That's where it's at it's strongest, though. Once an ADC has 50%+ crit (two items now) they can heal through most damage in fights, once they have a bloodthirster they win every fight, and throw in a Death's Dance? Unkillable kite machines. Needs a way longer cooldown, something around 20 - 30, then it might be okay.
Rioter Comments
hudzell (NA)
: I may just suck, but Vladimir seems too strong.
Go for early MR items in lane and spam laugh at him. His sustain is pathetic before he gets any significant AP and once you have some MR you should be more afraid of minion aggro than his poking. I've beaten Vlad's with the likes of Katarina (build MR and go abyssal first item) and me throwing my Q at him and W'ing him whenever he went into poke/CS = he was consistently 50% HP or less while I was always above 70% of my HP.
Show more

SorryBoysImLes

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion