źed (OCE)
: What champion has best map control?
My friend may I introduce you to your new favorite champion: Jax. This champion can be played top lane or jungle (so don’t worry if you can’t jungle), is the single best splitpusher in the game, can 1v1 any champion, and can control most of not all objectives. As a Jax main who has almost 1mil points on him let me tell you he is incredibly fun. Runes: Top lane- take precision and go conq, triumph, alacrity and coup. Then take resolve and go bone plating and overgrowth. For stat shards take attack speed, damage, and either armor or mr depending on the match up Jungle- take precision and go pta, triumph alacrity and coup. Then take domination and go eyeball collection and ravenous hunter. For stat shards go attack speed, damage, and armor or mr depending on enemy team. Items: Top lane: start with corrupting pots for most matchups. If your are against a ranged top laner take Doran’s shield and if your are against a riven or firoa take a cloth armor and rush tabis. Rush Tiamat unless you are against riven or fiora. Then go trinity>boots>spear>finish titanic hydra. After that build depending on the enemy team. Steraks, GA, rageblade and gunblade are all good options. For boots for merc treads or tabi depending on the matchup. Jungle- same as above except go bloodrazer first.
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HFZQ3ERX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:39:57.300+0000) > > To be fair black cleaver is an unhealthy item and should be changed or removed as should spear of shojin. Imo the problem with riven is that her cooldowns are incredibly short and she has no mana so she can spam abilities and not have to worry. The bigger issue is how much damage she deals with just Warhammer and Kindle. Like why the fuck is she dealing 200 through armor per Q, and 350 per enhanced auto with just those things? I could buy those as Aatrox and pale in the damage compartment.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HFZQ3ERX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T02:27:20.194+0000) > > The bigger issue is how much damage she deals with just Warhammer and Kindle. Like why the fuck is she dealing 200 through armor per Q, and 350 per enhanced auto with just those things? I could buy those as Aatrox and pale in the damage compartment. It’s because of her passive. Everything she has is just damage damage damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RLmwHYNV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:37:52.127+0000) > > Basically nb3 got another high ranking player banned because he has connections at riot. Meanwhile nb3 is being toxic as hell and not getting punished. > > Riot is pretty much playing favorites and saying that the average league of legends player has different rules then streamers. That's a bit skewed... Nubrac's reason for being banned is "Griefing." The *scandal* is that it happened because of Nightblue talking with Riot employees. But the actual *reason* is that he cucked his mid and bot lane in several games, and had a "fuck all" attitude in deploying a failing strategy, expecting the mid and bot to adapt around *his* methods. Neither of them are in the right. But everyone is falling for the classic "this is a scandal, and we have to take a side!" mentality.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RLmwHYNV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:54:37.855+0000) > > That's a bit skewed... > > Nubrac's reason for being banned is "Griefing." The *scandal* is that it happened because of Nightblue talking with Riot employees. But the actual *reason* is that he cucked his mid and bot lane in several games, and had a "fuck all" attitude in deploying a failing strategy, expecting the mid and bot to adapt around *his* methods. > > Neither of them are in the right. But everyone is falling for the classic "this is a scandal, and we have to take a side!" mentality. I’m not trying to take sides. I just hope this is a wake up call to riot to get their shit together. Their game is going to shit fast and they have done nothing to help it.
: No. Because why should other champions that are in a healthy spot, also suffer indirect nerfs because of that abomination?
> [{quoted}](name=I memba balance ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HFZQ3ERX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:35:41.773+0000) > > No. Because why should other champions that are in a healthy spot, also suffer indirect nerfs because of that abomination? To be fair black cleaver is an unhealthy item and should be changed or removed as should spear of shojin. Imo the problem with riven is that her cooldowns are incredibly short and she has no mana so she can spam abilities and not have to worry.
D3m37r1 (NA)
: What's with the nb3 controversy?
Basically nb3 got another high ranking player banned because he has connections at riot. Meanwhile nb3 is being toxic as hell and not getting punished. Riot is pretty much playing favorites and saying that the average league of legends player has different rules then streamers.
: You cannot say them in game. Things said on a stream are not equivalent to typing something in game to other players. You wanting different rules for streamers and players is definitely favoritism but not the kind that's going to matter unless new rules are made.
> [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T1lyRm4I,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:02:13.143+0000) > > You cannot say them in game. Things said on a stream are not equivalent to typing something in game to other players. You wanting different rules for streamers and players is definitely favoritism but not the kind that's going to matter unless new rules are made. There are numerous cases of streamers being incredibly toxic in in-game chat and the do not get banned when they are reported. Riot will ban regular players for almost no reason because we can’t do anything about it but they won’t ban streamers because streamers have an audience that always riot to get more publicity. Riot is playing favorites plain and simple.
Flaithet (NA)
: Riot, you're a child
Based on what is happening with nb3 I’m gonna say this guy should not be punsihed. If riot won’t punish these toxic ass streamers then they shouldn’t punsih us.
: Every streamer does this they don't care and they shouldn't unless it's something egregious. Which most don't say anything close to being worthy of a punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T1lyRm4I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:54:04.154+0000) > > Every streamer does this they don't care and they shouldn't unless it's something egregious. Which most don't say anything close to being worthy of a punishment. The problem is we can say the same stuff these streamers say and get punsihed for it. It’s riot playing favorites.
Rioter Comments
: California is investigating Riot for gender discrimination.
This sounds like California trying to fuck people over as usual. Damn shw state can’t fucking leave people alone.****
: Cant wait for aftershock to be nerfed instead of lux.
: Feeding is one thing but AFK is another.
The worst part is you can’t say anything to these players or you will get banned.
Rioter Comments
: Most of the "specialists" here arn't qualified to comment about player behavior. Most of the "specialists" haven't played the game since 2017 and have no idea what kind of culture the league community has grown into. What they construe as bad behavior may be commonplace today (in this case, calling out "griefers"). While I'm not saying it applys for everything, I'm saying these "specialists" have no idea what this game has turned into, what the community has turned into and are only here to enforce Riot's will (why else are you here on the boards of a game you haven't touched in 2 years?). My advice to OP (and everyone else) is to take the comments by "specialists" with a grain of salt. AFAIK you didn't do anything toxic. Maybe chill it with the griefing and IQ call outs next time as the system is automated and probably flagged those words resulting in this but yea, IMO this is pretty tame compared to what I see in most of my games. This is nothing compared to tyler1's comms who riot PAYS, PROMOTES and UNBANNED. The hypocrisy of sponsoring a toxic big time streamer known for their toxicity then punishing their playerbase for lesser offenses is palatable. You're not a bad guy OP, maybe a bit fiesty every now and then but it looks like you were unlucky with the ban bot this time. If any "specialists" or moderators are looking to remove this post I'd like to point out I gave OP advice and criticism in paragraphs two and three. Paragraph one is used as a precursor for information and reasoning. If you believe my analysis of "specialists" are wrong, please help me understand how people that haven't played the game in years are qualified to speak on it's community's behavior when they're not part of the community themselves.
You sir are my new favorite person on the boards.
: 14 day ban for defending myself in chat
Honestly you don’t deserve the ban. Nothing toxic in there
: God this damage meta is taking a toll on people...
Because the don’t do anything lol. A malphite with 600 armor can still be deleted by a Lucian for no reason.
rujitra (NA)
: No, the rules state that you must be helpful. This thread asks "why was I punished". Not "do you agree with the punishment". You did not assist the OP.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=O3uw4Guf,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T01:17:37.162+0000) > > No, the rules state that you must be helpful. This thread asks "why was I punished". Not "do you agree with the punishment". > > You did not assist the OP. That’s bs and you know it. The op asks why he was punsihed and you responded by not even talking about why he was punsihed. I said that he should have been punsihed at all and stated why I think that. If anything your comment is more unhelpful then mine but please keep trying to bend the rules because you have a vendetta against everyone on the boards. Makes me wonder who made you a speclist in the first place.
rujitra (NA)
: This sort of comment is against the updated rules. It is unhelpful, unwarranted, and you present your opinion and anecdotes as fact.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=O3uw4Guf,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T23:29:42.539+0000) > > This sort of comment is against the updated rules. It is unhelpful, unwarranted, and you present your opinion and anecdotes as fact. Ok so now the rules say we can’t have our own opinions. When are you mods gonna own up to the fact that the punishment system is complete garbage instead of defending constantly. You can tell it’s garbage because of one simple fact: More emphasis is placed on banning chat behavior then behavior that actually ruins the game.
: Corrupting Potion Gutting
Riot just throws shit at the wall to see what happens. They don’t even have a balance team most likely. They probably just throw random ass changes into the game for no reason.
Rockman (NA)
: Any suggestions for what to eat in Canada?
Have beer and burgers. I go to Canada every year to see my family and this is tradition among them. All hail Alberta the true capital of Canada.
rujitra (NA)
: If they're actually griefing, they know it and don't care. If they don't know they're griefing, then it's unintentional and not griefing. At this point, it's just you being unhappy with their play style.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=O3uw4Guf,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-05T21:28:04.060+0000) > > If they're actually griefing, they know it and don't care. > > If they don't know they're griefing, then it's unintentional and not griefing. At this point, it's just you being unhappy with their play style. Guy said nothing wrong all game and got punsihed for it. I say worse things in every game I play and don’t get punished for it. He has every right to be unhappy with someone’s play style and be vocal about it if it is negatively affecting the game. If the other guy doesn’t like what he has to say then he can use the mute button.
: Undo the Mage CDR changes. its ruined Mage Item diversity
You know what the problem with mage itemization is? ALMOST EVERY DAMN AP ITEM GIVES HEALTH.
Chiken138 (EUW)
: NERF FINALLY RIVEN, FKING BROKEN FOR 6 MONTHS!
The problem with riven is a combination of conq and broken sustain items making her extremely hard to deal with. Unfortunately riot seems to have this belief that sustain is perfectly balanced and does not need to be changed. I would love to se riot take smites approach to sustain and lifesteal which is: only the adc has lifesteal and one or two very specific champions have built in sustain.
: You've screwed up all the memes. The meme is "Better Nerf Irelia," from when she was habitually nerfed in lieu of other champions. The other meme is Ryze's inability to stay off of the rework schedule. He's been reworked more times than any champion in the game because Riot REFUSES to remove the one consistent thing across all his iterations - that GODFORSAKEN TARGETED SNARE.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HeZj5F7k,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-05T18:57:00.556+0000) > > You've screwed up all the memes. > The meme is "Better Nerf Irelia," from when she was habitually nerfed in lieu of other champions. > The other meme is Ryze's inability to stay off of the rework schedule. He's been reworked more times than any champion in the game because Riot REFUSES to remove the one consistent thing across all his iterations - that GODFORSAKEN TARGETED SNARE. Well you got your wish. Ryze’s root is now a slow instead
: illaoi too strong
It not illoai alone that’s broken. It’s sustain in general. Her tentacles heal her, she takes conq, and buys a deaths dance so she heals through everything. Grevious wounds doesn’t even do anything so you pretty much screwed.
: Tahm was already toxic champion to most top laner champions and now he toxic to ever champion
It’s almost like riot just throws random shit at the wall to see what happens. They are talking about nerfing Irelia AGAIN. This time it’s her base mr. I don’t even play Irelia and I feel bad for her mains. The problem is HEALING, sustain is just took goo right now. Tahm has sustain, Irelia has sustain, aatrox has sustain, urgot has sustain, every fucking champion has some kind of sustain. This would be a problem if there was a counter to it but there isn’t. Play a tank and build thorn main against and aatrox, he will still heal through everything. If sustain is needed then things will be better
: You reworked assassins to have delayed damage as a form of counterplay.
As a former malphite main I would love to see ap malphite removed from the game because I think the only way to play him is by going full tank. He should be and is the anti ad champ. He is not supposed to be a burst mage.
rujitra (NA)
: Nope. Punishments are based on consistency. One utterance of the word "asshole" will ***NEVER*** merit a punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EExIcG7n,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T06:16:43.736+0000) > > Nope. Punishments are based on consistency. One utterance of the word "asshole" will ***NEVER*** merit a punishment. And that’s just not true. There are plenty of cases and posts on the boards of people getting punished for one game and one game alone. I have had it happen to me as well. I /muteall almost every game and there was one game where I forgot to and got pissed at some of the shit my team was saying to me so I told them “go back to norms and flame there you toxic pieces of shit”. Boom, chat restricted 15 mins later for just this one game.
rujitra (NA)
: This is news to me that their chat support forces a ticket to be submitted. The chat support agents are the exact same as the ticket agents - they have all the same powers and can do the same things. It seems to me that the live support agent may have just wanted to "pass the buck" and get you out of his hair. Regardless, good luck, but keep in mind that this sort of behavior **is** punishable and the **history** of Riot is that this is not a punishment that would be removed. If they remove it this one time, you are the exception that proves the rule - and I would not count on it in the future. The punishment was very just because even though you may have been arguing with one person, you were creating a negative in game environment for your innocent teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t25uoixq,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T21:47:35.009+0000) > > This is news to me that their chat support forces a ticket to be submitted. The chat support agents are the exact same as the ticket agents - they have all the same powers and can do the same things. > > It seems to me that the live support agent may have just wanted to "pass the buck" and get you out of his hair. Regardless, good luck, but keep in mind that this sort of behavior **is** punishable and the **history** of Riot is that this is not a punishment that would be removed. If they remove it this one time, you are the exception that proves the rule - and I would not count on it in the future. > > The punishment was very just because even though you may have been arguing with one person, you were creating a negative in game environment for your innocent teammates. Do you even read what people say? He specifically said he was not arguing with anyone and was having a conversation about trolls with his team and that he muted the troll. You don’t even read the post and just assume it’s toxic or deserved.
: Increasing the slow on the Q based on Armor would be perfect.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WpLrHt3h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T18:34:11.025+0000) > > Increasing the slow on the Q based on Armor would be perfect. Now that is a genius idea. You my friend are going places.
Nhika (NA)
: Just came out of a game, where I got auto-filled into an auto lose.
And yet everyone on the boards will claim this is completely normal and acceptable behavior. I don’t know what it is going to take for people to realize problems like this exist and need to be delt with.
: Yea i got banned
That was not worthy of a punishment at all. I say worse things then this in chat all the time and the last time I was punsihed was in January. Riot really needs to be more consistent with their punishments.
Rioter Comments
Kyunsei (EUW)
: Crit improvement suggestion. Again.
I think crit should be phased out in place of something healthier because having an rng element like that in game is kinda bs. I particularly don’t like it on champions like tryn where a lucky crit can determine whether or not he wins lane.
nelogis (EUW)
: For what reason? If you reduce it's sustain and up it's damage you might as well do a Dorans start? As far as I see it, the sustain only becomes a problem if you couple it with Biscuits and TWT. In that case why not hit Biscuits and/or TWT.
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sQFyJIAw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-31T08:57:13.106+0000) > > For what reason? > > If you reduce it's sustain and up it's damage you might as well do a Dorans start? > > As far as I see it, the sustain only becomes a problem if you couple it with Biscuits and TWT. > > In that case why not hit Biscuits and/or TWT. Cause riot has no idea what they are doing. They just throw random shit at all wall and hope it does something.
: pyke blue kayn ww rework swain rework sylas all pretty satisfying champions to play new morde will be up there for sure
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jVEnU9ug,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T08:35:39.786+0000) > > pyke > blue kayn > ww rework > swain rework > sylas > all pretty satisfying champions to play > new morde will be up there for sure They are all pretty good but morde is the best simply because he takes your team out of the equation. Goodbye trolls. Hello my new main
Rioter Comments
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RN0PTvY4,comment-id=0001000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-30T16:53:32.094+0000) > > Right, you'd be punishing innocent, uninvolved players. How are you exactly punishing them if the match would basically get deleted? No1 wins, but no1 loses aswell, except time ofc And besides, they're already punished by having some1 troll in their games who wastes not only their time but their LP and mental energy aswell (you certainly wouldnt be happy if you get trolled right?)
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RN0PTvY4,comment-id=00010000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T19:27:18.122+0000) > > How are you exactly punishing them if the match would basically get deleted? No1 wins, but no1 loses aswell, except time ofc > And besides, they're already punished by having some1 troll in their games who wastes not only their time but their LP and mental energy aswell (you certainly wouldnt be happy if you get trolled right?) You wouldn’t be. This is actually a good idea but good luck convincing rujitra of this. He is one of those people who doesn’t believe in facts.
rujitra (NA)
: 1. "hardware bans" you mean MAC address? Easy to spoof. Ineffective. 2. Because it would cause everyone to slowly climb rank, even when they don't deserve it. LP works because it is a currency- one team loses, one team wins. 3. They can't. You can win a 4v5 easily if you don't be toxic and give up the second someone AFKs.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RN0PTvY4,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T04:24:50.646+0000) > > 1. "hardware bans" you mean MAC address? Easy to spoof. Ineffective. > > 2. Because it would cause everyone to slowly climb rank, even when they don't deserve it. LP works because it is a currency- one team loses, one team wins. > > 3. They can't. You can win a 4v5 easily if you don't be toxic and give up the second someone AFKs. 1. Hardware bans as in the actual pc that the game is being played on. You can ban the parts of the pc to prevent people from using that pc for league. 2. I still think this is a good idea but I guess we will agree to disagree 3. If the other team knows what they are doing then you will never win a 4v5. All the enemy has to do is group and focus objectives or split push and they will win because a team of 4 cannot compete with a team of 5
: You have so many recent posts and replies that show an extreme aggravation with 'trolls' and many other aspects of this game. This begs the question - why are you so invested in something that is unenjoyable and causes you so much consternation? A video game is for entertainment. If you're not enjoying your time (a valuable, finite resource in our lives), perhaps take a break from Leauge, maybe permanently?
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RN0PTvY4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-30T04:21:25.866+0000) > > You have so many recent posts and replies that show an extreme aggravation with 'trolls' and many other aspects of this game. This begs the question - why are you so invested in something that is unenjoyable and causes you so much consternation? > > A video game is for entertainment. If you're not enjoying your time (a valuable, finite resource in our lives), perhaps take a break from Leauge, maybe permanently? I play this game because it’s the only multiplier game I can get any enjoyment out of but I can only get enjoyment out of it when people don’t intentionally troll and ruin my games. I don’t care if I lose as long as it was a well fought and evenly matched game but a lot of times that doesn’t happen because people want to troll for no reason.
rujitra (NA)
: 1. How should they do this? Every single company struggles to do this - why should Riot somehow magically do it? 2. No. You know why this isn't a thing, yet you refuse to accept it. 3. No. This is not a solo game. If you don't like that, don't play League. Play a solo game.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RN0PTvY4,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T04:15:01.697+0000) > > 1. How should they do this? Every single company struggles to do this - why should Riot somehow magically do it? > > 2. No. You know why this isn't a thing, yet you refuse to accept it. > > 3. No. This is not a solo game. If you don't like that, don't play League. Play a solo game. 1. Issue hardware bans. This is not a hard thing to do and is extremely effective. 2. I don’t know why this is not a thing and I have never even heard a reason why it should not be done 3. If league is a team game then why can 1 person ruin or lose you the game. That doesn’t sound like a team game to me.
rujitra (NA)
: I don't see anyone pretending they're not an issue. But what people **do** say is an issue is when people like you expect Riot to have a crystal ball and punish people immediately.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RN0PTvY4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-30T04:00:13.222+0000) > > I don't see anyone pretending they're not an issue. > > But what people **do** say is an issue is when people like you expect Riot to have a crystal ball and punish people immediately. I expect a multi-million dollar company like riot to have a much better system in place for dealing with trolls then they currently have. Here are some ideas: 1. Issue permeant player bans that way people can not just make a new account 2. If someone gets banned in a game for trolling then refund the other players on that team lp 3. Put solo carrying back in the game so one person ruining the game is not as big a deal because right now the game is basically “One person can lose you the game but one person can’t win you a game”. The way you do this is by removing bounties that way if your playing well then you can keep your lead and your teammates can’t get you killed and give the enemy a bounty. Those are just a few ideas and riot won’t do any of them. They could also do something as simple as removing auto fill becaus no one wants that in the game. Riot does not listen to us at all and actively refuses to work on their system.
Rioter Comments
: I miss the days when double dps bot lanes got you killed
That’s what happens when riot lets low elo players decide what to balance. Bad players want more damage because more damage is more kills and more kills makes them feel better. The day this game becomes good again is the day everyone accepts kda does not matter.
: can poppy be fucking nerfed?
Poppy deserves massive nerfs tbh. She builds full tank and will still one shot people for no reason.
Julevi (EUW)
: Hmm, talking about rude ... Your thread where I called you out (https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/Qc4EEHJU-it-is-appalling-what-mods-and-speclists-can-get-away-with) is still available. I see that you seem to have a personal problem with Rujitra but please discuss it in your own thread(s) and rather not bad-mouth them in the comments. They are specialist but more importantly - they are normal users after all. Would you like to be attacked by the same people as soon as you post something which is not even the slightest arrogant or controversial? I understand some of the drama about this player but there are is a time and place to discuss such things - and ways where every party can benefit from it.
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UJbcNkGA,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T08:05:53.131+0000) > > Hmm, talking about rude ... > > Your thread where I called you out (https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/Qc4EEHJU-it-is-appalling-what-mods-and-speclists-can-get-away-with) is still available. I see that you seem to have a personal problem with Rujitra but please discuss it in your own thread(s) and rather not bad-mouth them in the comments. They are specialist but more importantly - they are normal users after all. Would you like to be attacked by the same people as soon as you post something which is not even the slightest arrogant or controversial? I understand some of the drama about this player but there are is a time and place to discuss such things - and ways where every party can benefit from it. If I acted like he does then I would have no problem being attacked and called out on all my posts. The thing is I don’t act like him, I provide feedback and try to discuss topics thourouly using facts and experiences I have had in game. Rujita, on the other hand, does not, he will immediately call people toxic, snowflakes, or liars without looking into, or reading anything they say and has even admitted to not bothering looking at a link someone posts before calling them a liar and toxic. This guy does not do a good job as a speclist and should be called out for it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3H71vXAg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T07:58:31.892+0000) > > Unfortunately when you make the sole priority to win as a team you get a lot of trolls. Riot needs to move away from the team focus and more towards the individual. They could start by bringing solo carry back into the game. One way to do that would be to remove bounties. No. This is a team game. If you wanted a game where your individual contributions swing the game more than there are other games that fulfill that.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3H71vXAg,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T08:00:48.843+0000) > > No. This is a team game. If you wanted a game where your individual contributions swing the game more than there are other games that fulfill that. I understand this is a team game but is in incredibly unfair when you are forced to lose because someone wants to troll. If riot would just put solo carrying back into the game like it was a couple seasons ago then even if someone trolled if you deserved to win you still could.
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3H71vXAg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T07:50:20.649+0000) > > Yes I do. It’s called adding a system that takes individual performance into account to prevent this type of thing from happening as often. Let's say they add something that takes individual performance into account (I'll go into why that's a bad idea in a bit). That does nothing to completely prevent situations like you describe. They will still happen. Riot is not precognitive nor would any such system come even close to being accurate. Since it would be so inaccurate Riot would likely err on the side of caution just they do with intentional feeding cases. You described your team as being far ahead. That would mean your jungler, even though they decided to troll at the end of the game, would still show up as having a *good* individual performance and would likely avoid any such detection. And should they get detected, Riot can't turn back time and take back that game. >Now before you say it will be abused, I understand that it will be to an extent, no system is perfect and it will need work but that doesn’t mean it should not be done. It this isn't just about being abused, this is about what the goal of the game is. It's the win as a **TEAM**. If you start adding things that punishes players for placing the needs of the team over the needs of the player then you're going against the purpose of the game. There is one objective. To make sure the enemy team's nexus blows up before your team's nexus blows up. Everything else is just methods and tactics to make that ultimate objective easier.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3H71vXAg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T07:56:03.925+0000) > > Let's say they add something that takes individual performance into account (I'll go into why that's a bad idea in a bit). > > That does nothing to prevent situations like you describe. They will still happen. Riot is not precognitive nor would any such system come even close to being accurate. Since it would be so inaccurate Riot would likely err on the side of caution just they do with intentional feeding cases. > > It this isn't just about being abused, this is about what the goal of the game is. > > It's the win as a **TEAM**. If you start adding things that punishes players for placing the needs of the team over the needs of the player then you're going against the purpose of the game. > > There is one objective. To make sure the enemy team's nexus blows up before your team's nexus blows up. Everything else is just methods and tactics to make that ultimate objective easier. Unfortunately when you make the sole priority to win as a team you get a lot of trolls. Riot needs to move away from the team focus and more towards the individual. They could start by bringing solo carry back into the game. One way to do that would be to remove bounties.
: 0-7 in 15 mins, 1-8, ye ure insanely good
> [{quoted}](name=MiniJurista,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3H71vXAg,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T07:54:27.457+0000) > > 0-7 in 15 mins, 1-8, ye ure insanely good Ok thanks for proving to me that your making things up. I just compared what you said with my match history and they last time I played that bad was 2 days ago. Your actually just picking and choosing randmon number to get your point across.
: Maybe u should start being objective and realize ure the issue in your games
> [{quoted}](name=MiniJurista,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3H71vXAg,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T07:50:51.540+0000) > > Maybe u should start being objective and realize ure the issue in your games Right I’m the issue when I win lane, get objectives, ward, makes calls, and set up plays. Just because someone doesn’t have a god tier winrate doesn’t mean they are bad. I know plenty of people that are good at the game but they get screwed over by their teammates all the time. There are times where I play bad sure but I don’t play bad every game, if I did I wouldn’t be gold. Also kda does not matter and I don’t know when people will learn this. I have carried games when I am 0/10.
Show more

Soul Dealer

Level 150 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion