Rioter Comments
: What do you guys miss most from league?
Every champion not having high base stats, high rations, true damage, insane burst for no reason (can be realted to their true damage like vayne for instance), a shield, a reposition/dash, invsiblity/cloak/stealth (yes there is three different words for not being able to be seen and they are all different even though they shouldn't be), some kind of insane escape (can be realted to their dash/invisibility aka. like how Talon has unlimited flashes, Kayn can just go through walls, Pyke just goes invisible right infront of you and runs away at top speed (thank god they nerfed that HP regen btw whew that really impact the rest of his broken kit thank the lord they nerfed that HP regen). Besides those things though? Oh, well you know, variation in build paths, fun items (Feral Flare/Devourer, Ranger's Trailblazer, Poacher's Knife (even though I never used it, multiple fun and interesting GP5 items, Atma's and other similar old and cool items like Force of Nature, Banner of Command), seasonal changes beyond one pumpkin or Christmass tree somewhere in the jungle. God this game sucks now...
: Iā€™m fine with getting Red Baron corki
Red Baron Corki is objectively a top 3 legendary skin because it's from the old days when this game was good and when having a skin really meant something. Every champion had one or two skins, three maybe, and Corki's Red Baron skin compeltely changed the model of his plane and painted it a beautiful red and that is accompanied by yellow accents on the rockets beneath the the wings and then it's topped off with a real world historical insignia. The skin was like nothing else in the game at the time and still is extremely unique to this day. It's not something like one of the two legendary skins that ONE champion or anything but it doesn't need to be them to be on par with them.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KRveNPiB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-24T22:32:02.541+0000) > > Any of the loads champions who have been seen more and who have done more than Aatrox. Oh, and who have also not gotten a Prestiege skin within the last 12 months preferably. > > I really like the Annie skin, I think it's cute with all of it's community references. But just because the art team, Riot's strongest team by far, did another good job doesn't mean that the rest of the event isn't inredibly underwhelming. > > Passes are and always will be a bad idea in any game. It punishes people who actually _really_ enjoy the game an would have to have more cool cosmetics by playing a lot and really hard instead of forking over $10/$20 every other/every month/season. They are a good thing to add to an game's shop to garauntee a lot of revenue but that doesn't make them good for the actual game. Yeah, that whole long list of 0 champions. Such a big list.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KRveNPiB,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T23:01:04.733+0000) > > Yeah, that whole long list of 0 champions. Such a big list. Ezreal, Braum, TK, Alistar, Liss, Urgot, J4, Kai'Sa, Sivir, Xayah, Sejuani. You know, to name a few.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Aatrox has been a staple in pro play since last year, of course he got it. Who else would have? Ten year anni has given quite a few things, and we are getting an amazing annie skin. Overall, no complaints. This is probably the best pass we have seen, which is a direction the pass should be going. More content for the same price.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KRveNPiB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T22:18:32.384+0000) > > Aatrox has been a staple in pro play since last year, of course he got it. Who else would have? > > Ten year anni has given quite a few things, and we are getting an amazing annie skin. Overall, no complaints. > > This is probably the best pass we have seen, which is a direction the pass should be going. More content for the same price. Any of the loads champions who have been seen more and who have done more than Aatrox. Oh, and who have also not gotten a Prestiege skin within the last 12 months preferably. I really like the Annie skin, I think it's cute with all of it's community references. But just because the art team, Riot's strongest team by far, did another good job doesn't mean that the rest of the event isn't inredibly underwhelming. Passes are and always will be a bad idea in any game. It punishes people who actually _really_ enjoy the game an would have to have more cool cosmetics by playing a lot and really hard instead of forking over $10/$20 every other/every month/season. They are a good thing to add to an game's shop to garauntee a lot of revenue but that doesn't make them good for the actual game.
: It seems you would have complained no matter what the event was.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KRveNPiB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T22:17:45.250+0000) > > It seems you would have complained no matter what the event was. No. I only complain if an event has been just as boring, useless and stale as every post-Odyssey-event event has been. You know, like anyone would or should?
Rioter Comments
: When is the Harrowing event?
The Riot and League we used to know, and no, not a nostalgic time period for them, when the company and game were actually what it should be and were AMAZING, are both long gone. We will never have another actual event that has actual objectives and is more than just side shit that you still complete randomly without even realizing an event is going on.
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9BEvIZnT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:52:09.903+0000) > > Because getting a skin for one champion that most people don't play and who only got a skin of this nature because she is a mindless point and click oneshot champ that only costs 450 IP oh sorry I mean BE lololol and has been plastered across all league advertisements/promotional art (new pathcer background etc.) so she's what most people are gonna see when they first encounter League and since she's cheap she will be one of a new player's first champions and her name can be played into the word "anniversary". > > Sure she's also one of the original champions who were in the game when it first came out but it could have been any of the OG champions but Annie is easy to make cute stuff that people will walk on hot pavement to get so yeah whatever I love League of Legends!!! I think once you've reached this point of pure hatred and cold-heartedness towards League for giving you a free damn skin, you should just stop playing. We'd be better off without you.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9BEvIZnT,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T03:16:14.905+0000) > > I think once you've reached this point of pure hatred and cold-heartedness towards League for giving you a free damn skin, you should just stop playing. We'd be better off without you. I really like the skin but when people try and use the fact that we're all getting it for free as a scapegoat for Riot to fuck us in the asshole I'm gonna be straight about the whole situation regarding this and past events.
: The 25 prestige points are meant to be a "foot in the door" to get you to spend to not "waste" them
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:30:41.368+0000) > > He got nerfed for the first 5 minutes each match. What's your point? You can't read my post which drives me to assume you can't read the patch notes either. My very first post explains how the nerf extends beyond the early game as well. I wish the mods weren't so sensitive because you deserve and need to be put in your place. Being nice to you will never help you see how low level you truly are.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T01:13:07.383+0000) > > You can't read my post which drives me to assume you can't read the patch notes either. My very first post explains how the nerf extends beyond the early game as well. I wish the mods weren't so sensitive because you deserve and need to be put in your place. Being nice to you will never help you see how low level you truly are. I read it and responded with a shortened, simplified version of what you said but in the form of a question to ask what the point of you mentioning any of it in the first place even was.
: imagine being riot and unironically believing sans-serif looks good in gold on a logo
The new logo is literally just text, it's nothing more than that. If they simply revamped the old logo while keeping what made it good like they already did in the past it would have been far better even if they used the new theme/font.
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:29:00.074+0000) > > No no, numbers like 600+ damage from E or 500+ true damage from ult are what matter. > > His winrate dropping the same amount that they nerfed his E however means nothing. his e isnt doing 600 damage until late game and oh as always when facing garen DONT FUKIN FACE TANK HIS E and his ult did true damage before this depending on whether or not you were the "villain " his ult does 150 / 300 / 450 (+ 20 / 25 / 30% of target's missing health) "For the cause!" he can use anything in the game to scale his ult . the more missing hp you have the more damage he does. its an execute . his ult base numbers got nerfed from his prev ult too also his W got nerfed his late game passive got nerfed , buffed early game.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T01:02:47.159+0000) > > his e isnt doing 600 damage until late game and oh as always when facing garen DONT FUKIN FACE TANK HIS E > > and his ult did true damage before this depending on whether or not you were the "villain " > his ult does 150 / 300 / 450 (+ 20 / 25 / 30% of target's missing health) > "For the cause!" > > he can use anything in the game to scale his ult . the more missing hp you have the more damage he does. its an execute . > > > his ult base numbers got nerfed from his prev ult too > > also his W got nerfed > > his late game passive got nerfed , buffed early game. The previous version of his ult was alraedy broken regardless if you were the villain or not. Now it's even worse because it does un-defensable, un-reducable damage to EVERYONE.
meowwow7 (NA)
: tbh the garen e nerf is -4 per spin so it should deter him from wanting to stack attack speed by quite a bit
> [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:49:52.578+0000) > > tbh the garen e nerf is -4 per spin so it should deter him from wanting to stack attack speed by quite a bit 600+ - 40 is sill 600+.
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:37:31.195+0000) > > Garen nerfed for first 5 mins of each match ok nice. He lost damage at literally every part of the match. He went from one of the best toplaners in the game (to the point as a Juggernaut he countered every other Juggernaut AND ranged top laners), to middle of the pack who gets hard countered by other Juggernauts and ranged bullies. So yes, he was "nerfed for the first 5 minutes" (and every other part of the match) which is important because he has a much harder time actually killing people now. > > There's many more champions than just Maokai that have that low of a pickrate butt none of them are being talked about or given random buffs that A) weren't needed and B) are useless anyway so whatever. "weren't needed" while Maokai is barely picked and doesn't win when picked. There's other champs that could also be buffed sure, but it's not like buffing him is going to cause any problems. > > Ok yeah you're just saying what I already agree on, he can't just invis away at 20000 movement speed and come back 2 seconds later with a full health bar but that doesn't change any fo the things that make people pick him lol. ...That's part of the reason he was picked. Extreme mobility coupled with being incredibly hard to push out of a fight. Now he can realistically, consistently be forced off or b (or just killed) which means it's a lot harder for Pyke to get ahead, it's much riskier for him to make plays, and even if he does get ahead there's a higher chance he'll die or have to back off before doing his job. > > Also I really don't know why people keep citing winrate like it means anything. Because it matters? If garen had 0% winrate and his E did no damage would you still be bitching because he can press R and do some amount of true damage? Winrate is how often the champion is winning. Nobody gives a shit about you being mad especially with lines like "They did nothing to him" while Garen got such massive nerfs he dropped to middle of the pack from top tier.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:44:40.774+0000) > > He lost damage at literally every part of the match. He went from one of the best toplaners in the game (to the point as a Juggernaut he countered every other Juggernaut AND ranged top laners), to middle of the pack who gets hard countered by other Juggernauts and ranged bullies. So yes, he was "nerfed for the first 5 minutes" (and every other part of the match) which is important because he has a much harder time actually killing people now. > > "weren't needed" while Maokai is barely picked and doesn't win when picked. There's other champs that could also be buffed sure, but it's not like buffing him is going to cause any problems. > > ...That's part of the reason he was picked. Extreme mobility coupled with being incredibly hard to push out of a fight. Now he can realistically, consistently be forced off or b (or just killed) which means it's a lot harder for Pyke to get ahead, it's much riskier for him to make plays, and even if he does get ahead there's a higher chance he'll die or have to back off before doing his job. > > Because it matters? If garen had 0% winrate and his E did no damage would you still be bitching because he can press R and do some amount of true damage? Winrate is how often the champion is winning. Nobody gives a shit about you being mad especially with lines like "They did nothing to him" while Garen got such massive nerfs he dropped to middle of the pack from top tier. He lost 40 damage. Fourty. Damage. His E does 600+ damage with Trinity Force. You have to be trolling? Maokai isn't picked because he's not flashy/appealing/as broken as all the junglers/tops/suipports who are currently played. Making his point and click CC isn't going to make "Ranged Caster (Probably Has A Shield) Support Main 208" play him. Yes, I'm sure that some people specifically enjoyed the 0-100 healing he had but do you pick Pyke to heal to full in any situation or do you pick Pyke to have beefed up versions of the the other two hook supports spells and then a ranged execute that gives his teammates who assist in the kill more gold than they would have gotten if any of them got the kill themselves. He has a broken, overloaded Q and E and his ult givens everyone Draven passive. Yes, correct. Because gameplay is what matters and winrate means nothing because it's not gameplay and ontop of that can be affected by so many more things than doing 4 less damage on one spell. I still can't believe that actually nerfed the BASE damage of his E by fucking FOUR.
: Considering we're all getting Annie-versary (A mythic skin) for free, I doubt it.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9BEvIZnT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:28:06.006+0000) > > Considering we're all getting Annie-versary (A mythic skin) for free, I doubt it. Because getting a skin for one champion that most people don't play and who only got a skin of this nature because she is a mindless point and click oneshot champ that only costs 450 IP oh sorry I mean BE lololol and has been plastered across all league advertisements/promotional art (new pathcer background etc.) so she's what most people are gonna see when they first encounter League and since she's cheap she will be one of a new player's first champions and her name can be played into the word "anniversary". Sure she's also one of the original champions who were in the game when it first came out but it could have been any of the OG champions but Annie is easy to make cute stuff that people will walk on hot pavement to get so yeah whatever I love League of Legends!!!
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:10:43.028+0000) > > What an absolute joke of a patch. > Going to go through part of your absolute joke of a response because I'm bored. > The Garen nerf is literally -4 base damage. They did nothing to him. Even if they did significantly nerf his E damage through it's ratio (like they should have) they didn't do anything to his ult so it's like "oh ok well they nerfed half of what made him broken but that's not gonna change the fact he can do 500+ true damage to me when I'm at half HP. That's -4 damage **per spin**. That's pretty massive; he lost 28/35 damage at every rank (28 for normal, 35 for nearest target) and 4/5 damage per extra spin. At level 1 that already means he's missing multiple autoattacks worth of damage which is a giant nerf, and mid-late he'll still be missing a few autos of damage due to reduced base damage on every spin. While the patch is early, Garen currently lost 4% winrate (going from 54% winrate to 50%) which means the nerf is doing its job. > Maokai got more damage and a flattened 60 mana cost on his ranged point and click hard CC that makes him go untargetable while he's traveling to his target. Oh and his ult root duration got increased by 0.2 seconds clap. Maokai had a combined 1.23% pickrate over every role with a 50% winrate, so it makes sense they'd buff him so he might see play. Because he saw basically no play, and when he did see play did at best mediocre. > > Finally, they nerfed Pyke. But wait... they only nerfed his ability to go invisible and run away mid fight to regen his entire health bar in 2 seconds. I mean, that's a great step in the right direction but that doesn't change the fact that his Q does a billion damage, has really good range, has a wack hitbox, is Thresh Q and E in one spell or that his E is far too versatile and strong for being a mindless point and click ability, that his ult is broken from the ground up or that he's a support who rushes an assassin item. He lost 10-180 health on a champion who cannot build health and relies on Aftershock + resistances to have a semblance of tankiness. That by itself is a nerf to his all ins and lane since he'll be squishier. Then he lost 5%-31% of his healing, which means he heals massively less and is much more likely to be forced out of a fight. I'm going to ignore the rest of your nonsensical rant that is just listing what abilities do. Again, the patch is early but his winrate already dropped 2.9% (from 50.7% to 47.8%). Again, the nerf is doing it's job. In closing, maybe go run the math yourself and realize losing an entire autoattack of damage early game on an early game champion is pretty major, or a squishy support assassin literally incapable of building defense having their HP and EHP gutted might make them worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:30:19.127+0000) > > Going to go through part of your absolute joke of a response because I'm bored. > > That's -4 damage **per spin**. That's pretty massive; he lost 28/35 damage at every rank (28 for normal, 35 for nearest target) and 4/5 damage per extra spin. At level 1 that already means he's missing multiple autoattacks worth of damage which is a giant nerf, and mid-late he'll still be missing a few autos of damage due to reduced base damage on every spin. > > While the patch is early, Garen currently lost 4% winrate (going from 54% winrate to 50%) which means the nerf is doing its job. > > Maokai had a combined 1.23% pickrate over every role with a 50% winrate, so it makes sense they'd buff him so he might see play. Because he saw basically no play, and when he did see play did at best mediocre. > > He lost 10-180 health on a champion who cannot build health and relies on Aftershock + resistances to have a semblance of tankiness. That by itself is a nerf to his all ins and lane since he'll be squishier. Then he lost 5%-31% of his healing, which means he heals massively less and is much more likely to be forced out of a fight. I'm going to ignore the rest of your nonsensical rant that is just listing what abilities do. > > Again, the patch is early but his winrate already dropped 2.9% (from 50.7% to 47.8%). Again, the nerf is doing it's job. > > > > > In closing, maybe go run the math yourself and realize losing an entire autoattack of damage early game on an early game champion is pretty major, or a squishy support assassin literally incapable of building defense having their HP and EHP gutted might make them worse. Garen nerfed for first 5 mins of each match ok nice. There's many more champions than just Maokai that have that low of a pickrate butt none of them are being talked about or given random buffs that A) weren't needed and B) are useless anyway so whatever. Ok yeah you're just saying what I already agree on, he can't just invis away at 20000 movement speed and come back 2 seconds later with a full health bar but that doesn't change any of the things that make people pick him lol. Also I really don't know why people keep citing winrate like it means anything. Five of the top 10 winrates of all roles (based off Champion.GG) are all in the support role and include Kled, Pantheon, Katarina, Zoe and Bard. Kled has a 58.95% WR as support, wow! That's insane he needs a nerf immediately! Oh wait Kled support has a 0.45% pickrate. Wow, looking at winrates tells us so much!
: -4 per tick. At level 1, it is actually -28 damage which is a lot more than base damage nerfs historically on other champions. When Garen is able to do 10 spins, it is -40 damage. Imagine your favorite champions getting a -40 base damage nerf or even -28 at level 1.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:28:03.700+0000) > > -4 per tick. At level 1, it is actually -28 damage which is a lot more than base damage nerfs historically on other champions. When Garen is able to do 10 spins, it is -40 damage. Imagine your favorite champions getting a -40 base damage nerf or even -28 at level 1. He got nerfed for the first 5 minutes each match. What's your point?
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:21:30.336+0000) > > No. That's like saying going on a winstreak because your teams played well 10 games in a row was all you or that going on a loss streak because your team fed and had no idea how to play the game 10 games in a row was your fault. > > In one situation your WR goes up which must mean you're 1v9ing every match but in the other it makes your WR go down, wow, you must be literally running it down. right cuz 18k games in plat + elo world wide means nothing if it means nothing then dont bitch about how strong he is, cuz #s mean nothing
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:23:40.782+0000) > > right cuz 18k games in plat + elo world wide means nothing > > if it means nothing then dont bitch about how strong he is, cuz #s mean nothing No no, numbers like 600+ damage from E or 500+ true damage from ult are what matter. His winrate dropping the same amount that they nerfed his E however means nothing.
: Will we be able to choose Legendary skin on day 10?
No, of course not. And it's not that I think you should even be able to but they didn't even turn off duplicates for the 4 skin shards so the chance of them doing anything more than giving us a free, no key required, modified to only drop 1820 skins box is unlikely.
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:18:19.391+0000) > > Winrate means nothing, gameplay does. winrate is a result of gameplay if his numbers change while still being picked and banned the same then the nerf had an effect
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:19:28.169+0000) > > winrate is a result of gameplay > > if his numbers change while still being picked and banned the same then the nerf had an effect No. That's like saying going on a winstreak because your teams played well 10 games in a row was all you or that going on a loss streak because your team fed and had no idea how to play the game 10 games in a row was your fault. In one situation your WR goes up which must mean you're 1v9ing every match (even though you weren't) but in the other it makes your WR go down, wow, you must be literally running it down (even though you weren't).
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:12:46.600+0000) > > Did you forget to mention something useful? Or am I supposed to act like that means anything. you bitch and cry over the garen nerf like it meant nothing but his win rate dropped 4 % FFS
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:13:51.316+0000) > > you bitch and cry over the garen nerf like it meant nothing but his win rate dropped 4 % > > FFS Winrate means nothing, gameplay does. Feel free to remind yourself about his oh so low winrate next time he runs at you with his Q, does 200 unavoidable damage with that and then proceeds to E you for 600+ (-40 now wow) damage and then ult you for 500+ true damage though.
: garens current win rate for this patch is 49.7 %
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rT2O3ccB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:11:26.198+0000) > > garens current win rate for this patch is 49.7 % Did you forget to mention something useful? Or am I supposed to act like that means anything.
Rioter Comments
karmilah (NA)
: Replays from previous patch?
There's a few tools to watch old replays. I've never used any of them but my friend used the one below, said it worked and I don't have any reason to believe it's not safe though you can always do your own investigating if you do download it. https://github.com/leeanchu/ROFL-Player
: Any chance to get somes model of Wild Rift on PC ?
Different teams, no coordination between them (or anyone at any Riot office) so no.
: So... Uh... Is there any point to getting 25 prestige points?
No, there is absolutely zero point unless you have already spent IRL money to get a measely ONE, 13 or 25 (from event passes, the same things that contain gemstones that are supposed to be the rarest item in the game next to convention/tournament/riot/black ali/rusty blitz, so go figure) or plan to do so now or in the future. Todays reward is utter dogshit and not by any means worth even a bot game. And to everyone talking about the extra stuff to spend the points, don't get your or other peopel's hopes up. It took them like 4 years to re-add replays, clash still isn't out and we only just recently got the option to turn off team chat and stay logged in.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: I got: Gothic Orianna Mafia Braum ~~Zandalari ~~ Worldbreaker Hecarim Riot Blitzcrank {{champion:61}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:53}} I didn't even had those champions. Just bought crank and unlocked riot skin because I actually play support and skin have funny W & Recall šŸ˜…
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ew2W33ZA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-23T05:02:04.157+0000) > > I got: > Gothic Orianna > Mafia Braum > ~~Zandalari ~~ Worldbreaker Hecarim > Riot Blitzcrank > > {{champion:61}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:53}} > > I didn't even had those champions. > > Just bought crank and unlocked riot skin because I actually play support and skin have funny W & Recall šŸ˜… Yeah, all of the Worldbreaker skins are super Zandalari looking. Look at the face on WB Naut's anchor. https://youtu.be/ESjzBK3ed7o?t=12
Koiyaki (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ew2W33ZA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T22:43:35.997+0000) > > It's the ten year anniversary of League (a big deal), it's the SIXTH day reward so we're in the heart of the event (so things should be popping off), they hyped up the whole thing for awhile and you don't think that it would make at least a little bit of sense to turn off duplicates for the reward? Especially when the previous day's reward was 3000 orange essence? Really? Not even a teeny tiny little bit? > > You know what, you right. I guess they don't have to give us the last 4 weeks of the worlds missions either. Oh wait, that's actually what they did. eh i guess for me im just happy to get anything in a f2p game. all my skins were garbage and i dont play any of those champs but meh, essence i guess. I may also be biased because im lucky enough that, for the most part, if i like a skin, ill be able to save for and buy it eventually, and thus dont really care/rely on random gifts, so anything else i get is gravy. But i can see how they coulda been a bit better with it, but to me its watever.
> [{quoted}](name=Koiyaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ew2W33ZA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T03:15:22.502+0000) > > eh i guess for me im just happy to get anything in a f2p game. all my skins were garbage and i dont play any of those champs but meh, essence i guess. > > I may also be biased because im lucky enough that, for the most part, if i like a skin, ill be able to save for and buy it eventually, and thus dont really care/rely on random gifts, so anything else i get is gravy. But i can see how they coulda been a bit better with it, but to me its watever. Yeah, free stuff in a F2P game is always nice regardless but just because we're getting something free doesn't mean that we shouldn't feel fucked and be disappointed if the stuff we get, which is supposed to be big and cool, is just a total waste of time and or complete garbage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ew2W33ZA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T22:43:35.997+0000) > > It's the ten year anniversary of League (a big deal), it's the SIXTH day reward so we're in the heart of the event (so things should be popping off), they hyped up the whole thing for awhile and you don't think that it would make at least a little bit of sense to turn off duplicates for the reward? Especially when the previous day's reward was 3000 orange essence? Really? Not even a teeny tiny little bit? > > You know what, you right. I guess they don't have to give us the last 4 weeks of the worlds missions either. Oh wait, that's actually what they did. Entitled much. It's already a privilege to get free skin shards. Some people will just complain about anything. :/
> [{quoted}](name=Prestige AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ew2W33ZA,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-10-23T04:53:56.409+0000) > > Entitled much. It's already a privilege to get free skin shards. Some people will just complain about anything. :/ It's not being entittled. It's wanting something good out of an event for once, it's wanting what is supposed to be a big grand celeberation to actually feel like a big grand celebration. League is by far the WORST when it comes to events, the only time they actually feel like a special time in the game's history is when they have specially made maps which now probably aren't going to be a thing anymore. Even way back in the day events were better. Something as simple as "get this icon if you spend X amount of money on RP" during the 2013 harrowing. Events are literally nothing as of now. They change nothing about the game, they don't make playing or interacting with the game/community any different or any more exciting. If you think wanting better content for the game is being entittled then the entire playerbase is entitled.
Koiyaki (NA)
: welcome to rng? they didnt even have to give u the shard. u win some u lose some
> [{quoted}](name=Koiyaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ew2W33ZA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T22:27:24.862+0000) > > welcome to rng? > > they didnt even have to give u the shard. u win some u lose some It's the ten year anniversary of League (a big deal), it's the SIXTH day reward so we're in the heart of the event (so things should be popping off), they hyped up the whole thing for awhile and you don't think that it would make at least a little bit of sense to turn off duplicates for the reward? Especially when the previous day's reward was 3000 orange essence? Really? Not even a teeny tiny little bit? You know what, you right. I guess they don't have to give us the last 4 weeks of the worlds missions either. Oh wait, that's actually what they did.
: If you are good enough you will climb
No, you will not. It's a team game, you cannot win without your team being good enough for you to win or the enemy team being so bad that you (given you're good enough, I am) run them down and carry 1v5 IF you're playing a good 1v5 champion.
rujitra (NA)
: No, Riot has never nor will they ever support "one tricking" by giving people exceptions to the normal course of the game just because they refuse to play other champions. You can play games with friends who get S on their champion and you will get chests as well if you are partied with them.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEjtw0U6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T15:32:30.731+0000) > > No, Riot has never nor will they ever support "one tricking" by giving people exceptions to the normal course of the game just because they refuse to play other champions. > > You can play games with friends who get S on their champion and you will get chests as well if you are partied with them. If they make more fun champions that don't feel like wastes of time in this shitter elo I'll gladly play them.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I think it's based on what they think you'll buy, but they never change it so we keep getting the same things.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7HjAinGs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T04:58:52.330+0000) > > I think it's based on what they think you'll buy, but they never change it so we keep getting the same things. > [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7HjAinGs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-29T05:02:39.772+0000) > > I mean I get different things in my shop every time. I want Demon Vi, I also want Project: VI and Heartbreaker Vi but I only ever get Demon which is fine because I love the tail and the demon wings she sprouts when she channels her Q but it's never *actually* discounted. I got Warring Kingdoms once but that's the wekeast Vi skin.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I went to a gaming cafe with my friends for the first time ever
"Huh, dirty peripherals? That's knida weird I guess. You'd figure they'd be moderately on top of keeping the setups clean to make sure everyone is happy and comfotable. Oh? Lots of smoking? I guess they mean vaping, sounds like they're in some modern place wth lots of young people. Probably somewhere on the west coast." *looks at region* "Oh, ok. Sounds about right."
: > [{quoted}](name=Souol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fg0hKFZL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-20T12:31:44.377+0000) > > "Dude, come on just don't get within 1000 units of him. Just outplay him bro, come on dude. Bro, like, dude." i already have outplayed him and have been outplayed and have outplayed with him q is old school juke e can't hit you if you are already moving sideways even with rylai slow on you some champs run so fast they can not even try to dodge his abilities to dodge them kiting him in his ult is really easy for many champions the main issue i have with him is conq phase rush mord and conq mord have insane difference in power
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fg0hKFZL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T12:34:44.164+0000) > > i already have outplayed him and have been outplayed and have outplayed with him > q is old school juke > e can't hit you if you are already moving sideways even with rylai slow on you > some champs run so fast they can not even try to dodge his abilities to dodge them > > kiting him in his ult is really easy for many champions > > the main issue i have with him is conq > phase rush mord and conq mord have insane difference in power Yikes.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Oh boy, it's Captain Obvious! EDIT: But then, I'm sure Riot would find a way to fuck it up. Probably give him a slap on the wrist nerf while giving him 4 compensation buffs or something ridiculous like that.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fg0hKFZL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-20T12:21:24.447+0000) > > Oh boy, it's Captain Obvious! > > EDIT: But then, I'm sure Riot would find a way to fuck it up. Probably give him a slap on the wrist nerf while giving him 4 compensation buffs or something ridiculous like that. Yas, Nunu and Yuumi are still permabanned, so obviously nothing about required immediate balance is obvious.
: it's so guaranteed that there is no mention of him in the patch notes outplaying his abilities is straight forward and his ult has hard counters his toughness is somewhat through the roof but i think thats because conq is stupid on aoe spells
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fg0hKFZL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-20T12:27:31.706+0000) > > it's so guaranteed that there is no mention of him in the patch notes > outplaying his abilities is straight forward and his ult has hard counters > > his toughness is somewhat through the roof but i think thats because conq is stupid on aoe spells "Dude, come on just don't get within 1000 units of him. Just outplay him bro, come on dude. Bro, like, dude."
Rioter Comments
: Arcade Event coming?
What an awful skin.
Manxxom (NA)
: Yasuo isn't even op...
His passive is fine, it's the only thing in his kit that feels fair. His Q sometimes hits targets long after it disappears and far betyond it's visual range. His W removes EVERY SINGLE PROJECTILE IN THE GAME NO QUESTIONS ASKED unless it's a laser/light base spell which I think, if we were looking at the spell exlcusively from a theme perspective, makes perfect sense... but we're not doing that. If we were then Naut and Cho should each take up 25% of the map just by existing because of their massive size but we're not because it wouldn't make sense too and, most importantly, nothing would be fair or balanced. If a Yasuo took W at level 1 and stayed level 1 all game long but had a TK to save him so he can run at the enemy every teamfight and throw a W out he would STILL be useful because an ability that you can take at level 1 can block multiple ULTIMATES in ONE USE with ZERO EFFORT. His E lets him dash down an entire creep wave in 2 seconds (and his E can also send him over walls) thus making it the most potent gapcloser in the game next to Talon wall jump or a literal second flash from Ezreal. It also lets him just decide he's not going to miss his Q which is otherwise normally a **skill**shot And finally, his ult. It *would* fine, it' just be a normal punishment ability that ties into one of his other spells, but due to the fact that he can make sure he doesn't miss his Q unless you have a dash, blink or flash and the fact that even when you come back down to the ground you STILL can't move for a good second ANNNNND the fact that it can be used on knock**BACKS** or something like moving someone with Trundle's pillar or dragging someone with Thresh's Q, it's broken.
: What's the point of this?
> [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fH0kxnHd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-09T12:18:56.918+0000) > > What's the point of this? Broken item.
Rioter Comments
: [Discussion]: Funko POP!
I have Ashe and Vi uwu.
D930 (EUNE)
: yesterday was just fine, today when i tried to play some league after school this happened. idk what happened but i think i'll play windowed until i can fix it somehow
Does this happen when you play other games in fullscreen?
: gifted skin
At the top right of your client, under the X, there's a bell. Click that and it will open your notificaitons and the gift should be there.
Show more

Souol

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion