Blenos (NA)
: You do realize it's dominated by mean because perhaps a lot of chicks don't want to play some online moba? The majority of dudes are attracted to time wasting competitive stuff and other shit, majority of chicks are attracted to being pretty and other shit. I say majority so don't see it as a total group analysis ( majority being 51% +). That's not the companies fault but most likely the way the parents raised the kid and traditional views of how a male should be and how a female should be. aka the stereotypes which are very inaccurate to a degree ( most of them choose to be apart of the stereotype to a degree)
> [{quoted}](name=Blenos,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BPPJE99I,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-02T04:01:21.356+0000) > > You do realize it's dominated by mean because perhaps a lot of chicks don't want to play some online moba? The majority of dudes are attracted to time wasting competitive stuff and other shit, majority of chicks are attracted to being pretty and other shit. I say majority so don't see it as a total group analysis ( majority being 51% +). That's not the companies fault but most likely the way the parents raised the kid and traditional views of how a male should be and how a female should be. aka the stereotypes which are very inaccurate to a degree ( most of them choose to be apart of the stereotype to a degree) How do you know they don't want to? Are you sure they are attracted to being pretty or are you just saying that? And what are you trying to say? That its okay to say these kinds of things? Seem like you are almost okay with riot being sexist.
: > [{quoted}](name=SparklingLama,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BPPJE99I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-01T23:52:58.089+0000) > > It's sad since i made a post about this awhile back and everyone said unless riot is found guilty we shouldn't care basically. > > Rape is not funny. > > I actually had a girl on my team play lux and our mid laner said she was the reason why we lost because "girls aren't born to play video games like men" that right there made me leave this game for good. Not the fact riot and fucked this game up to a point of no return but the fact someone decided to be sexist after these horrid claims against riot as well. > There is plenty of skillful gamer girls that are waaaay better than me and i respect them for doing something dominated by men and better than most and get little to no respect from the community. THAT'S why i left this game. So...... You quit because some 10 year old said mean things to a friend? Lol
> [{quoted}](name=5Percenter,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BPPJE99I,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-02T06:58:05.404+0000) > > So...... > > You quit because some 10 year old said mean things to a friend? > > Lol {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Blenos (NA)
: Can we say sexist things now?
It's sad since i made a post about this awhile back and everyone said unless riot is found guilty we shouldn't care basically. Rape is not funny. I actually had a girl on my team play lux and our mid laner said she was the reason why we lost because "girls aren't born to play video games like men" that right there made me leave this game for good. Not the fact riot and fucked this game up to a point of no return but the fact someone decided to be sexist after these horrid claims against riot as well. There is plenty of skillful gamer girls that are waaaay better than me and i respect them for doing something dominated by men and better than most and get little to no respect from the community. THAT'S why i left this game.
Uriel (EUW)
: doing a little research at the moment, your display is the punishment for leaving **champion select** prematurely. If you leave a RANKED game (Talking about mid-game, not champion select), you get a loss, (-20 LP and/or a loss in your promotion series), and 5 games in low-prio queue. In normals you get a warning first where you have to type "I agree" to a leaver-buster warning, but since Ranked it treated much more serious, you get a 5x 20 minutes low-priority queue right away without need of history.
> [{quoted}](name=Uriel,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2WEqqBff,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-01T18:02:16.440+0000) > > doing a little research at the moment, your display is the punishment for leaving **champion select** prematurely. > > If you leave a RANKED game (Talking about mid-game, not champion select), you get a loss, (-20 LP and/or a loss in your promotion series), and 5 games in low-prio queue. In normals you get a warning first where you have to type "I agree" to a leaver-buster warning, but since Ranked it treated much more serious, you get a 5x 20 minutes low-priority queue right away without need of history. Whatever you say bro. A mod already posted the punishments.
Uriel (EUW)
: People can experience disconnections for various reason. My experience was much worse, we had a full power cut/outage.
> [{quoted}](name=Uriel,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2WEqqBff,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-01T14:12:34.834+0000) > > People can experience disconnections for various reason. My experience was much worse, we had a full power cut/outage. Cool. His isn't a power outage, its straight up bad internet and a modem that mysteriously restarts itself which also baffles me unless that's a thing. He's DC'd more than once because the first offense is 5 mins and usually 20 for the rest. OP is not telling the full story.
: Internet disconnection and 100 minutes queue penalty?
Still amazes me that people disconnect, If you know you have bad internet please do not play at all unless you know for sure you wont disconnect.
: Good times, great teammates
sounds like every other game.
: 3 Minute Dodge Timer To A 30 Minute Dodge Timer Later The Same Day?
: NICE ONE RIOT
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
CommetHD (NA)
: Shouldn't this Gangplank be banned?
lol you told someone to kill themselves bro.
: > [{quoted}](name=SparklingLama,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ALUXBaUE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T22:17:24.080+0000) > > But other outlets you do trust you believe them though? In mass, yes. I try to gather information from multiple sources before forming an opinion of anything. I'm still prone to bias though, only human and all that, so I tend to distrust articles by certain websites. See the recent Jessica Price firing debacle and how websites like Polygon defended her despite her being kind of an asshat towards a player/company partner that slightly disagreed with her. Basically, yeah I believe there are a few jerks in Riots company. Though I don't believe it's a rampant, all encompassing issue, just something that Riots HR department needs to look into lest they get replaced by an entirely new one.
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ALUXBaUE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T22:26:10.939+0000) > > In mass, yes. I try to gather information from multiple sources before forming an opinion of anything. I'm still prone to bias though, only human and all that, so I tend to distrust articles by certain websites. See the recent Jessica Price firing debacle and how websites like Polygon defended her despite her being kind of an asshat towards a player/company partner that slightly disagreed with her. > > Basically, yeah I believe there are a few jerks in Riots company. Though I don't believe it's a rampant, all encompassing issue, just something that Riots HR department needs to look into lest they get replaced by an entirely new one. Good thing i gave you an ESPN and a Riot statement.
Vanëssa (EUNE)
: Well, idk why people downvote this, virgins in game already say girls cant play the game, which can be worse in the company, they can assume the women are just worse regarding games and are seen as worse employees. This is the society we live in.
> [{quoted}](name=Vanëssa,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ALUXBaUE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-08T22:19:04.811+0000) > > Well, idk why people downvote this, virgins in game already say girls cant play the game, which can be worse in the company, they can assume the women are just worse regarding games and are seen as worse employees. This is the society we live in. It's a common theme these people seem to ignore and think "oh well shit happens hehe xD" like come on grow up and accept the fact that this isn't cool and Riot isn't even living up to their own standards they have place for the game behavior side of this all. Simply put you cant tell people to not be toxic when you are toxic yourself (this isn't towards anyone im just saying this for people to understand this situation)
: So with allegations now against Riot games for Sexual misconduct in the workplace.
Riots response https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/95elic/inside_the_culture_of_sexism_at_riot_games/e3s6ozr/
: So with allegations now against Riot games for Sexual misconduct in the workplace.
http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/24314161/riot-games-responds-report-alleging-sexual-harassment for those that seem to not understand the situation
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanëssa,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ALUXBaUE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-08T22:04:22.767+0000) > > Can someone tell me what happened? Kotaku published an article about a woman saying that there's sexism in Riots workplace. Some former Riot employees on twitter hav joined in agreeing/disagreeing with the article. No concrete statement from Riot on the situation yet but because it's an article by Kotaku, I'm not trusting the situation until more evidence is brought forth. Note: Which is shitty because I realized that because of so many false flags in the industry I now doubt claims of sexual harassment if they're published by certain outlets.
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ALUXBaUE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T22:14:36.747+0000) > > Kotaku published an article about a woman saying that there's sexism in Riots workplace. Some former Riot employees on twitter hav joined in agreeing/disagreeing with the article. > > No concrete statement from Riot on the situation yet but because it's an article by Kotaku, I'm not trusting the situation until more evidence is brought forth. > > Note: Which is shitty because I realized that because of so many false flags in the industry I now doubt claims of sexual harassment if they're published by certain outlets. But other outlets you do trust you believe them though?
Rioter Comments
: The point of it is that context doesn't matter. You are judged for your actions alone in the situation. It doesn't matter who started it or who was worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZgKVKLKr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-02T00:56:48.622+0000) > > The point of it is that context doesn't matter. You are judged for your actions alone in the situation. It doesn't matter who started it or who was worse. Yes but Mods here have said context DOES matter so its another gray area in my eyes if we accept context or not but we have no valid answer.
Rioter Comments
: In a game after Ill relog and post the chats to keep yall updated!!
> [{quoted}](name=Uchiha Käyn ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WQXUnJG2,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-29T16:38:30.159+0000) > > In a game after Ill relog and post the chats to keep yall updated!! waiting
: If a remake happens you can get autofilled
Or take the time to learn support?
Kei143 (NA)
: How did he cause you to miss 3 waves of minions unless you were afk yourself. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nZWcgwAk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-21T21:22:15.265+0000) > > How did he cause you to miss 3 waves of minions unless you were afk yourself. > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} 2v1 lane and freezing? seems like you never laned before as an adc.
Rioter Comments
Rexxiee (NA)
: Give +10 base mr to every adc that isnt a lane bully
: > [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=b78llPTW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-17T22:11:02.413+0000) > > Then go play their game? Already do. WoW has better balance anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=Miku Append,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=b78llPTW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T22:11:59.463+0000) > > Already do. WoW has better balance anyways. Two different games.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: he plays low elo for a few seasons and then he decides to go to diamond with the account...and he does it in a month even tho he struggled in silver for 4 years...right...makes total sense... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6Kxr6ZjG,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T12:23:29.344+0000) > > he plays low elo for a few seasons and then he decides to go to diamond with the account...and he does it in a month even tho he struggled in silver for 4 years...right...makes total sense... > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} You're not showing any games what so ever aside from a graph. If he is a smurf in low elo hes obviously not going to try in his games so he can stay there and get better Q times than he would in Diamond or higher. Unless you have any other evidence to show hes a boosted then you are just blowing smoke at this point over nothing you cant seem to prove.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: it doesn't explain why he was gold in season 4, silver in 5, bronze in 6 and silver in 7 and then BOOM! silver to diamond in a month
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6Kxr6ZjG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-17T11:55:00.872+0000) > > it doesn't explain why he was gold in season 4, silver in 5, bronze in 6 and silver in 7 and then BOOM! silver to diamond in a month What? Pretty simple he played low elo for a few seasons and decided to just go to diamond with the account? unless you got something else like his games that it shows hes being boosted then i don't see anything wrong with this account.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: Do you guys see something wrong in this picture or is it just me?
: PSA: Still reporting almost every game--- still seeing little to no improvement in players
I just expect it now in every game. The best is when someone dies once and says GG
Raeyxx (NA)
: I was being cheeky. Jeez. Make a tiny joke and the downvotes come.
> [{quoted}](name=Raeyxx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WJVBePdV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-06T01:46:39.993+0000) > > I was being cheeky. Jeez. Make a tiny joke and the downvotes come. Doesn't seem like a joke but good try.
Raeyxx (NA)
: Don't suppose you've been playing URF? The anger in this game mode is real. Especially for being a RGM. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Raeyxx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WJVBePdV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-05T18:58:03.977+0000) > > Don't suppose you've been playing URF? The anger in this game mode is real. Especially for being a RGM. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} No. I don't.
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WJVBePdV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-05T17:10:37.329+0000) > > Summer is here. Certain age group are out in the wild and no longer contained in their daily activities. > > July 4th weekend. More casuals = more bad plays = more people flaming those bad plays. Also, people can be drunk. also don't forget that it's a one-shot kill meta so everyone (including me) is feeling salty.
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WJVBePdV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T17:12:17.720+0000) > > also don't forget that it's a one-shot kill meta so everyone (including me) is feeling salty. Don't get what that has to do with people being assholes but sure.
Kei143 (NA)
: Summer is here. Certain age group are out in the wild and no longer contained in their daily activities. July 4th weekend. More casuals = more bad plays = more people flaming those bad plays. Also, people can be drunk.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WJVBePdV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-05T17:10:37.329+0000) > > Summer is here. Certain age group are out in the wild and no longer contained in their daily activities. > > July 4th weekend. More casuals = more bad plays = more people flaming those bad plays. Also, people can be drunk. recently i should say as in the past month or so.
Rioter Comments
Voldymort (EUNE)
: so... you have no proof. only excuses. ok
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RYhdGXnR,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T07:39:16.245+0000) > > so... you have no proof. only excuses. > > ok Not an excuse when its happen but good try my dude. You seem new to these discussions anyways.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > certain mods on these boards say contexts matter example?
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RYhdGXnR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-03T12:24:01.777+0000) > > example? Ill get banned if i post. Already been done.
: If your post title has "I was banned because x"
funny because certain mods on these boards say contexts matter but then say context doesn't matter so here we are again at a confusion point of does it matter or not?
Rioter Comments
: Game doesnt show up in game history
Rioter Comments
: Completely Done With In Game Verbal Abuse...
This is a more common issue than Riot claims it to me. Toxicity is rampant right now and little is being done to either acknowledge the issue and/or dealing with it efficiently.
: Can my main account get unbanned from its permanent suspension?
: Well to be fair, riot doesnt make it easy to comeback. Its only natural to try to surr if they see a difficult comeback.
> [{quoted}](name=VanaQuish,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h7xKJA67,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-15T14:50:30.179+0000) > > Well to be fair, riot doesnt make it easy to comeback. Its only natural to try to surr if they see a difficult comeback. What are you talking about? You read patch notes right? If you don't think its easy to come back let me know what the shutdown gold is for someone and the gold swing that entails if you get a tower or two. Its easier to come back you just need to learn to be efficient on capitalizing on situations.
: Imaqtpie Got Honor 2 after 1 Month, I was honor 1 for 1 season
I noticed you have a week break between games at times. Don't need to lie about playing everyday when you don't. Playing for the last 5 days doesn't count as everyday.
: "I don't gank lanes that are behind."
Zero point ganking a lane thats behind. You and your jungler equal the enemy laner if he was help. Its more benifical of the jungler to either farm or help even or slightly ahead lanes until laning phase is over and you guys can roam or split or something else and its also up to YOU to play your lane better.
: Is this true? I have been playing league since season 2 and I swear that every time I've reported a player who deserves a report I get an instant feedback. Except for the cases I mentioned above.
> [{quoted}](name=treacher10,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BT8cUEhg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-07T19:45:19.769+0000) > > Is this true? I have been playing league since season 2 and I swear that every time I've reported a player who deserves a report I get an instant feedback. Except for the cases I mentioned above. I had to submit a ticket to get them to look at a toxic feeder in my game since the systems can take days maybe even weeks to punish someone like that and he ruined 2 other games AFTER mine so there is an obvious flaw in the system that needs to be addressed. If you are sure about someones toxic behavior submit through live chat. I had to do that twice yesterday to be assured the matter was being taken seriously and one of them was instant reaction to the toxic feeder and the other was going to be investigated.
: *takes a deep breath* please please do not steal your junglers camls
camps are not yours that also goes with CS. If its that much of an issue go farm some lane minions.
Siarhon (NA)
: What is the health of the game?
The game is still breathing but thats about it.
: I mean, my point was that he does a good job at replying to these people, like he takes time out of his day to help people out that are just never gonna thank him
> [{quoted}](name=Mid Lane APC,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h8sAMEMG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-05T22:05:01.083+0000) > > I mean, my point was that he does a good job at replying to these people, like he takes time out of his day to help people out that are just never gonna thank him I have reasons never to thank him. I have a different opinion about him through various conversations with him. Also its his job to reply hes doing nothing special.
: Chermorg is a hero lol
He's not even close to a hero. He's just a normal with a fancy tag.
Show more

SparklingLama

Level 58 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion