Rioter Comments
Penns (EUW)
: Depends on what you want to play, {{champion:92}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:13}} ({{champion:64}} {{champion:41}} )
I agree with Riven, Azir before rework, A Sol, Zed, Taliyah and Lee Kat feels really button mashy, never seen a good gp or ryze
: What is you Favorite Pokemon
Pikachu{{champion:85}} Articuno{{champion:34}} Lickitung{{champion:223}} Ditto {{champion:154}} Rattata{{champion:29}} Drapion {{champion:72}} Primarina {{champion:267}} scyther/scizor {{champion:121}} (not really, just think there are similarities.)
: How do I counter Yasuo?
Quitting works well.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: What about honor capsules?
I think its just bad luck on your end, but good news is that I read somewhere that the minimum is one capsule ever 2 months.
Glîtchy (NA)
: Soraka lore?
Its just sad people have downvoted this just because the title has "Soraka" in it. So toxic. Anyway, its still celestial being that lost her immortality for trying to save warwick.
PackRat (NA)
: Pick My Next Champ Plez
Depends on play style. Both can splitpush effectively, but Darius can also teamfight amazingly if he can catch up to someone. Darius has IMO carried more games than a Yorick has. So i'd say Darius. Slightly biased because I haven't seen a good Yorick, but maybe thats just it. Darius is easier to be good with?
Darkrown (EUNE)
: Emerald Taliyah
Why is her ultimate nature based while the skin is suppose to be gem/mineral based? Maybe slight changes to braum's ult glaciers (color and shape) could fit it better.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Want to say thank you
As a Zyra main myself, I'm excited to finally have another skin to play with/as. Might not be 10/10, but definitly a solid 8/10. Ult could use alittle work and thats really all I'm not happy of. GOOD JOB RITO. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
NoxCipher (EUW)
: [Skin Concept] Program Morgana
lvcoug (NA)
: Galio's Secret Identity
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/doHkisVX6qQ/hqdefault.jpg Still prefer my theory.
: Imagine if Malphites ult was global
: So what are the best champs for carrying early and late at the moment?
{{champion:143}} support- says the Zyra support main I almost always do the most damage on team or whole match. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2446287134/213024233?tab=stats {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: who is this?
Metro man from movie "Megamind"
: From one Support main to...every other Support out there
"Perfect idea" -{{champion:99}} {{item:2045}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3020}}
Rioter Comments
: Continuing skin set
Rioter Comments
: What are Poppy's Weaknesses?
Death. Death is her weakness. Also everyone else too.
: Ezreal is canon shipped with who?
{{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}}
: Noo offence but I think going Full AP as a support is retarded especially in ranked (normal's tho GO for it), you're not there to get kills. Building Full AP will make you KS your adc all game, which will put him behind. Your job as a support is to have great sustain and to protect your adc. Also what I've noticed is that supports nowadays try to carry rather than peel.
I didn't say full AP firstly. Second, I don't do ranked. Its too much stress and if you're stressing over a GAME, it's not a game anymore. A game is meant to be fun.
Dynikus (NA)
: why would ap scaling matter if he didn't build any ap?
I meant like the base damage scalings are too high. Even just building one ap item would make him still pretty bursty.
: So Riot doesn't care about balance when its their favorite
Ekko just broken. Too high ap scalings on abilities let him do that and still do so much damage.
SSmotzer (NA)
: Only the "king" should command units, which is why I chose Azir, who summons an army of soldiers and Malzahar, who summons an army of voidlings. The others are the other pieces.
but nothing connects them to anything strategical play styles.
SSmotzer (NA)
: Chess Skin Theme
http://apollo-na-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/1417561483058/Chess-MasterAzir.jpg I don't think alot of champs should have this theme but 3 come to mind because of their minon/summon ally playstyle {{champion:268}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:143}}
: When you tell her she's the most beautiful woman in the world (but you know it ain't true)
Silmaril (NA)
: Zyra is pretty OP
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2270673250/213024233?tab=overview Nah. (says the Zyra main) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Why is gnar on this list?
I don't think Mega G can wear the same boots as Mini G. They would rip so new boots every 2 minutes.
: HERETIC{{champion:89}}
YOU ARE BLINDED TO THE TRUTH. {{champion:131}}
: > [{quoted}](name=SpartenA7991,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ARbLi8aY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-16T00:33:27.507+0000) > > Try out some ap supports. It'll be fun too. {{champion:1}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:143}} > Make the enemy cower of your damage. =) I get my ass kicked too much when i play mage supports
lux and sona are really good and require the least skill and risk. Sona got heals peel and movement speed boost. Lux can poke super far away and usually her ult cooldown is 40s ish, so yeah...
: Anyone else think Sion support is fun?
Try out some ap supports. It'll be fun too. {{champion:1}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:143}} Make the enemy cower of your damage. =)
Pyrogama (NA)
: I AGREE BUT WHY ARE WE YELLING?
Pyrogama (NA)
: Am I the only who has fun with the Toxic community?
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.
: Where Does Nami Put Her Boots?
{{champion:34}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} .......
: You could think of it like that, yeah. Just remember to play champions you haven't already earned a chest with. If you need to check which champions you haven't earned a chest with yet, you can go to the champions tab in your summoner profile. If a champion has a special golden border around their icon, that means you have earned a chest with them already and will be unable to earn another one.
and have some varity. Got it. Thanks =) Doesn't the gold border reset after some time or is it like permeant like "never play this champ again if you want another chest?"
: busted.
Do you mean me? I'm clean brother. qB^)
: You get a hextech chest whenever you or someone in your premade party gets an S- grade or better at the end of the match. However, you can only earn one chest per champion per season, so once you earn a chest on a champion, you will no longer be able to earn another chest while playing as that champion until next season. If you keep playing the same few champions over and over again, then you will only earn a few chests.
tl;dr Duo with someone and play good?
Rioter Comments
: Those logs are highly modified. Would you like me to post the actual logs for you? There's a lot of hate speech in it, which there is a zero tolerance policy for. You also aren't friends with the people you were harassing. I'm not sure what the purpose is of posting logs for feedback when they are not the actual logs.
: When you completely stomped your lane and see your opponent pick up easy kills all around the map
0/2 enemy katarina * she roams bot* "ENEMY DOUBLE KILL!" {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Who is harder
I really hope you're joking. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: {{champion:131}} Knock knock! Who's there? The Moon...It's far away! You were alone the whole time hahaha! The day I heard that joke, I knew she's the chosen one.
: {{champion:143}} She is a sassy plant-lady and I love when her plants kill a champion. Plus, she is easy to play but hard to master. To me she is a {{champion:74}} that takes skill to play. Her skins are hella cool too. It is rewarding to get and S rank on her when you play her as a support. The only downside... she can kill steal. But most of the time I have one of the highest rates of damage-to-champions in the game so... I deserve those kills lol. {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:143}}
Hello fellow Zyra main, =) pretty everything you mention except I don't regret ks'ing because I'll carry. And I love her playstyle that revolves around positioning and ability combos. And usually I do the most damage on my team or at least second most so that too.
Aír (NA)
: {{champion:16}} I love making people rage quit. >:D
yeah pretty much =){{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
EMeta (NA)
: No, Zyra's plants do not gain increase attack speed more AS on Zyra, so the item doesn't help her. Same thing with Heimer.
Okay thanks, It seemed that it works with azir so I made an assumption with it working with Zyra's plants in a similar style.
Rioter Comments
Show more

SpartenA7991

Level 49 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion