Rioter Comments
Hotarµ (NA)
: > I mean in the end, what's more important? Upholding some arbitrary set of rules put into place to punish the trolls? Or your mental state? Sitting in a game where you are becoming a victim of a harmful ideology (never surrendur) or a victim of people who are abusing the system put into place (never leave no matter what even if the trolls are trolling) literally holds ***zero*** value for me or whoever is in the situation. Pushing through an extra 5-25 minutes in a game won't degrade your mental state to the point where it becomes problematic. If you're consistently running into those games, play with a premade and try to regulate or limit your exposure to the game if it's that much of a detriment. Realistically speaking, a few of these games every now and then isn't going to severely damage your mentality or health. > I don't care what Riot says, if I deem it healthier for me to just leave the game\* then there's nothing they can do to stop me, and as long as I am making sure to put a good chunk of time between my games that I leave, the system probably won't think anything of it. If you do it consistently, you're going to receive punishments. If you do it sparingly, yeah, I doubt you'll receive any severe consequences. Ultimately, my point is: Don't queue up for a game if you can't handle whatever is thrown at you. The overwhelming majority of games (90%+, probably more) end in about 30-40 minutes and if 20 minutes of that is enough to damage your mental health, you should probably limit your exposure to that game or multiplayer games in general. If your team agrees to continue playing, you _owe_ it to them to continue trying. If a duo is preventing the vote from passing, bite the bullet and play it out. It's unfortunate but that's the risk you run when you accept the queue. There's zero reason to AFK. Two wrongs don't make a right.
> Pushing through an extra 5-25 minutes in a game won't degrade your mental state to the point where it becomes problematic. You must only play normals and aram if you think that.
Nithke (EUW)
: You're #2 cuz there's probably 2 people playing lissandra in NA
: He isnt..
I rarely see lee right now. When I do, he is totally dumpstered.
AIQ (NA)
: Thanks, but this is every May for Oklahoma. lol Most here are extremely use to Tornadoes and know where we should be to avoid them, or where to be to remain safe should one cross our path. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1f/d0/b0/1fd0b03c1d89f00b53e34800a0b3f1de--life-thoughts-true-true.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OjjEabBM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-20T15:37:54.194+0000) > > Thanks, but this is every May for Oklahoma. lol > Most here are extremely use to Tornadoes and know where we should be to avoid them, or where to be to remain safe should one cross our path. > > https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1f/d0/b0/1fd0b03c1d89f00b53e34800a0b3f1de--life-thoughts-true-true.jpg Nothin even happenin either
: > [{quoted}](name=charge attack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y8ktKBsw,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-16T23:05:20.527+0000) > > Because a good Riven can 100-0 people during her CC duration. At least when she builds full lethality you could be like “yeah she’s glass cannon”. But usually she builds off-tank and still has absurd levels of damage and CC. Not to mention her shield scales with AD. > > She is probably the most unfun champ to play against outside of lane. Very few people can play her to her maximum potential so that’s why no one talks about her. {{champion:80}} Riven is unfun to lane against you say? Hard to deal with? not if my click nuke spears free auto block, click stun and ludicrous lane bully status have anything to say about it! .... Pantheon wrecking her aside, Riven is mainly busted because of {{item:3508}} and Conqueror, she isn't {{champion:6}} levels of obnoxiously difficult to lane against with clear windows early on you can abuse. {{champion:58}} and {{champion:78}} also do a very good job of making her life hell too, even {{champion:75}} outduels her at 6 onwards namely because she can't deal with his Q spam and wither. I'd honestly hold off on wanting her directly nerfed and wait to see what happens with the spear rework (less stated version of current ER) and what Riot plans to do with Conquerer, especially with the rumors Conquerer will be entirely reworked losing the overbearing true damage portion. For now just use her counters whenever you see her and remember, if you're good with {{champion:114}} its a skill match up in which if you win, Riven falls away for the rest of the game.
Any good riven vs any good panth knows that panth wins the early levels. All riven has to do is back up for a second til the dash is back up to shield the constant spear throws. After Lvl 6. GL
rayzo (NA)
: *checks match history* yup, this guy recently got dicked on by a trynd... why exactly is anyone upvoting this dude?
Mindzur (NA)
: WTF exactly is the counterplay to conqueror Tryndamere other than CC out the ass?
{{champion:80}} Pantheon puts him down quite well depending on your lead. {{champion:23}} Tryndamere will eventually outscale in the end, but hopefully you'll be far enough in the game he wont be as effective.
Skelenth (EUW)
: Nightbringer Yasuo is actually pay to win
That skin makes yasuo clunky af
: Why is mid so popular a role anyway
Im thinking its because of roaming potential
: then don't buy it. you're paying money for literally no change in gameplay, when you could be buying any number of fantastic and fun experiences. or a cookie cake.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pNQgPER3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-25T00:15:39.500+0000) > > then don't buy it. > > you're paying money for literally no change in gameplay, when you could be buying any number of fantastic and fun experiences. or a cookie cake. Cookie cake is the bomb
: Because he has a similar mmr as you ^^ Just because someone is bronze doesn't mean they have a shitty mmr ^^
: people don't get banned for playing with high elo players. boosting bans are when you literally give someone access to your account and have them play your games.
He means the opposite. High elos playing in bronze. Its unfair on both sides of the game.
: ######Ah, I see you are a man of culture, as well. In all seriousness, this makes me think of the Vex from Destiny more than the Necrons.
Also possible. I don't play Destiny and also happened to have Necrons sitting in front of me.
: By the looks of it, in the background are more Fiddlesticks. Likely a mass produced robot in this skin universe.
WH40k Necron Praetorian skin maybe? (For those that know warhammer stuff lol)
: :) This is a smurf account XD.
iiGazeii (NA)
: He is skinny, blond, a show-off, and has great hair. Sexuality aside, he's definitely not the epitome of "manly", so people assume he's gay.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=PFgmQeyJ,comment-id=000d00010000,timestamp=2018-09-24T19:39:48.926+0000) > > He is skinny, blond, a show-off, and has great hair. Didn't know I was gay then.
: I hate Darius with passion. He can feed his ass off 0/10 in lane and still remain capable of 1v1ing any champ in the game. He out-damages everything by base stats alone. You have to severely outplay this champion to even have a small shot at killing him. Meanwhile he stands there and brainlessly autos you. Buffing his damage is beyond retarded.
: you cant just *Delete* champions
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4hymv2Qj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-05T02:31:13.530+0000) > > you cant just *Delete* champions You sure as hell can
: > [{quoted}](name=Seruvos,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Abb9QZZ6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-01T15:06:54.934+0000) > > Thats because the only thing he's good against is someone with no cc at all Negative beat an irelia and Yasuo between my comment and this one. He’s got a weird identity right now I feel though. He’s not a one bully, he isn’t a tank, and I’m not fully sure how to team fight with him besides keep people knowcked up. But I did go 12/2 against Yasuo. He was probably just having a bad game but boy was I able to message him up.
Yasuo shits on Aatrox. He can dash every q aatrox fires. Sorry, but that yas must've been very new.
Theorex (NA)
: After years of waiting, Rito finally did it!
> [{quoted}](name=Theorex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pyEmxHyQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-23T11:53:34.468+0000) > >No more do you have to get on other accounts to avoid people you genuinely love irl but hate in game. :c My friends do that because I suck at this game.
: Ah shit, Khorne's daemons starting to leak into the materium.
Please see your nearest commissar!
Rioter Comments
: @Phreak is it time?
The longest con
: Connecting to game issue
I'm getting this every loading screen now.
Rioter Comments
: only 5 minutes? gee. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rioter Comments
Altiverse (EUNE)
: An overwhelming amount of inconsistencies with ability interactions since the preseason update
Rioter Comments
: I found a nasty MF build...
: Seems like when you (opponent) use summoner spells or item actives you drop a little bubble that she can pick up to re-use your said summoner or active, that's why she flashes multiple times etc. This will probably be obnoxious but it's really cool.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryusaether,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Eh9AnE6L,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2017-11-03T13:49:06.458+0000) > > Seems like when you (opponent) use summoner spells or item actives you drop a little bubble that she can pick up to re-use your said summoner or active, that's why she flashes multiple times etc. > > This will probably be obnoxious but it's really cool. That's the conclusion i'm getting too
: {{item:3056}}
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfnrBhQP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-01T21:36:20.960+0000) > > {{item:3056}} I dunno man. Its a free dive and people have no idea what it is. Theyll flip shit when their tower becomes more useless than normal.
CLG ear (NA)
: they already have Christmas stuff up at Walmart
I work at hobby lobby. I put christmas stuff up in july.
: I have never been above 145 pounds in my life, im 6'0". Don't tell me gaining weight is harder than losing it. I have tried working out a ton to build mass, I could consume x3 what I should daily to try and gain weight. I will probably never be able to hit my goal of 160. My doctor says I should consider myself lucky that I have the opposite problem but its just as unattractive to girls being too underweight than being overweight.
> [{quoted}](name=Blackflameblade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cZ5ATzWE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-30T16:08:02.670+0000) > > I have never been above 145 pounds in my life, im 6'0". > > Don't tell me gaining weight is harder than losing it. I have tried working out a ton to build mass, I could consume x3 what I should daily to try and gain weight. I will probably never be able to hit my goal of 160. My doctor says I should consider myself lucky that I have the opposite problem but its just as unattractive to girls being too underweight than being overweight. Im 21, 6'3, ~153, try adding a half gallon of milk a day into your diet. 4 months ago i was 130, but lately ive fizzled out. I'm literally the same way. Gotta hit 3k calories a day to gain 2 pounds a week. Now if you start lifting additionally, the weight will stick slightly more as muscle. As for girls, slimmer girls like slimmer guys. Fit instagram chicks don't count. Skip those regardless. Good Luck bucko
Gholas (EUW)
: I bought the skin's border and Icon, but when i unlocked it, it was only ICON. The border will be when I will buy skin?
> [{quoted}](name=Gholas,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8cXxzyx3,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-23T19:44:34.843+0000) > > I bought the skin's border and Icon, but when i unlocked it, it was only ICON. The border will be when I will buy skin? You have to have the skin to have the border.
iTzZmiGhTy (EUNE)
: so, if i don't have the intention to get the skin that means the border is useless ?
> [{quoted}](name=iTzZmiGhTy,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8cXxzyx3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-18T04:42:00.981+0000) > > so, if i don't have the intention to get the skin that means the border is useless ? Yes
: When you die during the final push towards nexus...
MysterQ (NA)
: But but they so squishy. Ignore the fact that they kill you in 3 seconds. Ignore the fact that they heal to 100% in 3 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q3Ayhzum,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-15T06:04:05.403+0000) > > But but they so squishy. > Ignore the fact that they kill you in 3 seconds. Ignore the fact that they heal to 100% in 3 seconds. Don't forget the shield that covers their entire health bar that you have to break through first.
Rioter Comments
: Towers are fucking garbage.
Yo, Cod sentry guns are actually good.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Spikeman71,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p8fO60gG,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-12-28T06:03:33.579+0000) > > I can't even get in a game right now without someone dodging. It's twice as annoying because every one of the 9 games has been an autofill. I dodged the last autofill to get a 30min queue ban. > > So in total, it will be an hour wait for a game. > > Can you take away autofill if I have only been waiting for a game for less than 3min... The trick to avoiding auto-fill is to requeue after someone dodges, 80% of my auto-fills come from lobbies right after a dodge, cause the system is just trying to get you back in a lobby asap, even if it has to auto fill you.
> [{quoted}](name=Kâssadin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p8fO60gG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-28T07:12:48.615+0000) > > The trick to avoiding auto-fill is to requeue after someone dodges, 80% of my auto-fills come from lobbies right after a dodge, cause the system is just trying to get you back in a lobby asap, even if it has to auto fill you. This is a thing I do. I find certain lane combo picks auto lead to autofill.
Calabok (NA)
: You must be good at all lanes now! Rejoice!
> [{quoted}](name=Calabok,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p8fO60gG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-28T06:04:59.299+0000) > > You must be good at all lanes now! Rejoice! I can only play braum so much. I play a dam good Braum too .-.
: it really is stupid. just had a vayne+thresh duo feed a kalista zyra and lost bot tower by fucking 6 mins. kallista and zyra proceeded to come mid/top an take the tower then went bot an killed the over pushed vayne thresh who still havnt managed to take the fking bot tower.
> [{quoted}](name=All Skillzz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TQBYLj8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-12-27T11:52:47.251+0000) > > it really is stupid. > just had a vayne+thresh duo feed a kalista zyra and lost bot tower by fucking 6 mins. > kallista and zyra proceeded to come mid/top an take the tower then went bot an killed the over pushed vayne thresh who still havnt managed to take the fking bot tower. I'm pretty sure I was in that game. SO familiar.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Spikeman71

Level 167 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion