: What would you like to see in 9.11?
I would like to see more security in 9.11
: is there still a twitch prime offer?
if it says may 14th, and its may 21st now, maybe you need help doing math
Cloud273 (NA)
: RIP grumpy cat...
no one cares about a dumb cat
: Is it just me or is Red Kayn balanced around
kayn isnt that good tbh, idk what you're talking about
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How much does riot make with micro transactions
: Question: should you have to play games to actually post on GD?
no, you should have to publicly share a photo of your drivers license and address of your place of work to post here
: I’m sorry Riot but you needs to fix your shit...
they only pump out more expensive anime and esport$ skins because you kiddos always buy them, stop buying them
: Banning Ally's Pick
I ban ally picks all the time
Rioter Comments
: Retroactively releasing borders for legacy skins feels scummy
riot is trying to milk their dead game what do you expect? they dont care about sexual harassment in the workplace, why would they care about your wallet????
: Can you give a source on that? I do agree that it is a coin flip tho
> [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0oqfQKn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T10:34:21.298+0000) > > Can you give a source on that? > > I do agree that it is a coin flip tho I read it 2 months ago on here, some guy complained he kept playing really well and always got shitters on his team and a rioter said you cant always have perfect team members otherwise people on losing streaks will always be on them so they get you who is doing well to try and help them. However, since they are shitters it makes the game a coin flip as you say.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vE2KU2gy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T08:04:20.277+0000) > > it sounds the same phonetically and you understood what I mean so it doesnt matter. We must delete all anime themes from this game! I bet you're the same type that calls Kindred a she instead of a they, or Reksai a he, lol. You're allowed to dislike things, but no champions have ever been deleted. Please explain how a _cat_ equates to **anime**? Because from outward appearances it seems like you have your terminology confused. Also you might want to focus more on the match you're playing and reply after. Focus is key afterall.
> [{quoted}](name=sheldonbunny,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vE2KU2gy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T08:08:26.583+0000) > > I bet you're the same type that calls Kindred a she instead of a they, or Reksai a he, lol. > > You're allowed to dislike things, but no champions have ever been deleted. Please explain how a _cat_ equates to **anime**? Because from outward appearances it seems like you have your terminology confused. > > Also you might want to focus more on the match you're playing and reply after. Focus is key afterall. visually kindred is a girl and I think I read once that reksai is a girl. Yuumi is clearly drawn with an anime style. GOOgle image search cats and compare them to her, its a pretty drastic difference.
: If you're going to take a stand against something you dislike, at least spell it properly. Otherwise you just make yourself look a fool on top of you already knowing you're upsetting others unreasonably. Your argument is a tad odd because it's a _cat_. Not really anime in any way. Did you mean more in the line of cartoony? Animated? Because plenty fall under that category. I will admit i'm not surprised a Draven/Yi main is the one grumbling though. Sometimes stereotypes exist for a reason. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=sheldonbunny,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vE2KU2gy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T08:00:02.745+0000) > > If you're going to take a stand against something you dislike, at least spell it properly. Otherwise you just make yourself look a fool on top of you already knowing you're upsetting others unreasonably. > > Your argument is a tad odd because it's a _cat_. Not really anime in any way. Did you mean more in the line of cartoony? Animated? Because plenty fall under that category. > > I will admit i'm not surprised a Draven/Yi main is the one grumbling though. Sometimes stereotypes exist for a reason. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} it sounds the same phonetically and you understood what I mean so it doesnt matter. We must delete all anime themes from this game!
Rioter Comments
: League of Legends New Player Quiz 1
: And giving millions(?) Of people free skins isnt good fir profits
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Omz1isbn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T07:34:36.875+0000) > > And giving millions(?) Of people free skins isnt good fir profits its a dying game the least they could do is give some skin they make one afternoon as a incentive to keep people around
Rioter Comments
: So the Mundo rework looks sick
mundo. good. yea right
: done taking ranked seriously.
riot already admitted that they intentionally give you people who are playing poorly (if you are playing well) to balance out games. What more do you want? they admitted to fixing games. Literally RNG if you win or lose.
Rioter Comments
: woohoo passed my exam today (still havent played league in months but I miss the boards)
: Happy birthday. I got u a downvote.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=afoEes6F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-07T22:35:43.484+0000) > > Happy birthday. I got u a downvote. the best gift you could give me
: Nagging/passive aggressive team mates are the worst.
would you rather have an actual aggressive team member like me running it mid or someone who just mutes you and spam pings??
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mártir (EUW)
: Bad experience for New players
actually in call of duty playing with a knife only was a viable strategy so thats a bad example
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=uFck giNgers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dE1gp4pE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-28T00:17:22.998+0000) > > It's either that or they're duo smurfing/boosting. Riot does it cuz customer likes it. Makes game funner for some friends etc. They're usually in voice talking about something stupid/getting distracted during the game which is why they will often both int. what is this guys name riot
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Because if i didn't duo with my friend i'd always have 4 feeding monkeys in my team but when i duo with my friend i only have 3
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dE1gp4pE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-27T23:21:19.908+0000) > > Because if i didn't duo with my friend i'd always have 4 feeding monkeys in my team > but when i duo with my friend i only have 3 you're the feeder
Spotty (NA)
: theres actually a level 26 "first ranked game" in my ranked game...
i cant call out his name but in 20-30 minutes check my op.gg and check the nasus, hes 26
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can we find a new way to make new accounts?
I mean you're probably in bronze so it wont be much different than the AI bots they're used to, dont worry too much
Spotty (NA)
: hey guys Im lonely
please come join, i am lonely single girl
Rioter Comments
: What am I Supposed to do with all this Blue Essence??
nothing its literally worthless riot could at least allow us to spend like 20-30k on a skin
: "If you don't gank mid in 1 minute I am going to leave the game"
Rioter Comments
Spotty (NA)
: why is every new character drawn like those ridiculous chibi cartoons?
talking about neeko for those that are have trouble use brain
Rioter Comments
: Now Charging added CA Sales Tax %8.9 to RP Purchases
just stop being poor dude seriously, im over here looking for ways to burn through my money
: Why am I gaining 17 lp and losing 18
: why do all the cute bubbly champions have to be girls?
women are usually fatter than men so it makes sense
youthere (NA)
: I wonder this myself all the time. One could argue there is a learning curve to Yas that justifies his low CDs and no mana (maybe), but Riven? Not so much.
> [{quoted}](name=youthere,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gfm4Tcf1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T00:58:30.160+0000) > > I wonder this myself all the time. One could argue there is a learning curve to Yas that justifies his low CDs and no mana (maybe), but Riven? Not so much. assuming players have the skill level, all champions should be balanced. giving a champion extra because they're "harder" to learn isnt fair. they should gut yasuo
Rioter Comments
Hotarµ (NA)
: > that doesnt make any sense at all How does that not make any sense? The figures are of the champions that were chosen by IG when they won. IG chose some female champions and Rakan. ???
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwAIQ82H,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T17:30:29.825+0000) > > How does that not make any sense? > > The figures are of the champions that were chosen by IG when they won. IG chose some female champions and Rakan. > > ??? first of all they dont even look like the characters in game, they all have the same copy paste face and hair. second they should be of the REAL people who won not these silly characters
Hotarµ (NA)
: The tournament winners get to choose which champions receive the skins when they win. It's not meant to be a reflection of the people who win the tournaments, just some of their favorite champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwAIQ82H,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-22T17:05:02.314+0000) > > The tournament winners get to choose which champions receive the skins when they win. > > It's not meant to be a reflection of the people who win the tournaments, just some of their favorite champions. that doesnt make any sense at all
Rioter Comments
Show more

Spotty

Level 86 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion