Quáx (NA)
: Faker Posted A Video On Possible Retirement
: People at riot game are the J.R.R martins of gaming. No one believes them anymore that they will deliver. I bet it´s all to cut costs. They know players have already waited for a ludicrous amount of time, they can make them wait even longer (indefinitely). Event´s, new champs, and skins, lcs on the other hand, are all monetizable so it´s obvious that 99% of their attention will lie there. And with such a large champion pool it´s easy to ignore old champs and replace them with new ones. you just have to consistently do a few things here and there so people don´t notice that in reality, you are just doing the bare minimum. + obligatory small indie company meme
> [{quoted}](name=Dorans Pants,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vQYom9Uj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-06T23:15:23.912+0000) > > I bet it´s all to cut costs. They pay player support specialists 6 digit numbers a year so they for sure have enough money
Xavanic (NA)
: This game has broke me
to be honest if it has broke you it's probably to take a break and try a new game **csgo is now free on steam** or just step out of your comfort zone and try something new out
: ... maybe you should troubleshoot your install? or your computer.. or your network.. instead of blaming leagues dev. go to the help and support or send a ticket.. and describe the issue in more detail... you say "freeze", do u mean bugslat? are u getting "attempting to reconnect" define "freeze" what is your OS, your ram.. your PSU, your, graphics card. when was the last time u did windows update.. when did u last update your drivers... you have have the correct ports open on your firewall and program exceptions? stop blaming riot and do some troubleshooting and as for help.. are you playing on wireless? are u getting packet loss. have you ran a Tracrt, a win mtr. i give riots balance team shit because they cant do their job for shit... but the REST of riot can.. the issue your having is not riots fault.. and all u have to do is ask for help and send a ticket, believe me riot will get back to you and help u solve your issue.. they are VERY good about this
Nope It's riot shit client like i said its not my computers fault nor my connection or anything of that matter, all the games i play other than league run perfectly its literally riots terrible client, and they have lots of money they can spend on improving the client support system or anything else but they dont
: this has been going on since 2012. Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill doesn't even care whats going on in their own business.. they only thing they care about is their bank account..
Rioter Comments
Spotty (NA)
: this isnt league related
> [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8A8co2cH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-18T00:15:58.824+0000) > > this isnt league related LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO
Rioter Comments
Rαy (EUW)
: They already balance the game around the Chinese playerbase. I'd rather see Eve become a nun than having to play this crappy oneshot fiesta.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vwEe632G,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-15T09:59:40.366+0000) > > They already balance the game around the Chinese playerbase. > > I'd rather see Eve become a nun than having to play this crappy oneshot fiesta. DEAD
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vwEe632G,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-15T04:51:09.874+0000) > > > It was never anything _close_ to a rich country. The government is also a populist authoritarian dictatorship, socialist in name only - exactly what trump wants to make america into, incidentally. > can you elaborate on this im not sure what you mean exactly?
Jav (EUNE)
: Good bye league!
Another champion has risen from the darkness that we call league of legends, may God bless his soul
Rioter Comments
: The best part about playing support
when your adc says "honor supp" at the end of the game {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: I thought turret plating would be a shield that you had to kill before the tower's real HP showed up
: A tribute to Lux's lore.......
How to Gank 101 (non retard edition) **_Golden_**
: you are talking to a maokai otp with nearly 1mil mastery points on him i think its a pointless buff dont really address what is wrong with him. but a buff is a buff
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n3XgR3ht,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T02:34:42.089+0000) > > you are talking to a maokai otp with nearly 1mil mastery points on him > > i think its a pointless buff dont really address what is wrong with him. but a buff is a buff well everyone has their opinions I guess :)
: it was meant to allow him to jungle and clear jungle faster
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n3XgR3ht,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-13T01:30:40.055+0000) > > it was meant to allow him to jungle and clear jungle faster yeah but hes really good in support too i have m6 on him from playing support maokai
Rioter Comments
: Why do you guys have to be so...unresponsive?
: Well G2 is out. Now for C9 to somehow cause the upset of the week.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zv0aLWN5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-27T15:38:17.852+0000) > > Well G2 is out. > > Now for C9 to somehow cause the upset of the week. Year of the upsets baby!
: dont be a douche
> [{quoted}](name=AugustHeatHaze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zv0aLWN5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-26T23:28:48.096+0000) > > dont be a douche sounds like something an EU player would say {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Mm, nah. i think i’ll cheer on G2 alongside C9
still cheering for C9 atleast! :D
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: Make sure you watch the VODs on Lolesports and that you also watch the videos all the way through start to finish, no skipping to champ select or anything. That's how it usually works for me, but even then it's a bit buggy
Rioter Comments
: O. M. G.
C9 are your 2018 world champs! POGGERS (no but really they have a decent chance)
: Guess my goal for this season is finished ;D
Lyvandil (NA)
: So I got a 14 day ban which im fine with
Yeah you basically admitted to throwing matches because someone banned mf. and you want a 3 day ban and a instant dodge feature? btw dodging que only gives you a dodge timer not a ban your reasoning invalid basically, your "problem solver" is even worse! oh someone banned mf I should troll, get banned, come to the boards, and demand riot spend a shitload of money on making a instant dodge feature which is a huge waste and highly abusable all because someone banned mf and fuck off with the " I fed my game because well how am I supposed to enjoy it when I can't play the champ I want because someone else wants to be a dick." you play something else you enjoy and move on instead of trolling, and you certainly don't call them dicks because they banned 1 champion, you're just immature dude.
Lord Poison (EUNE)
: In my opinion, Morg really should be played more mid than support, after all, she was initially a mid laner. Now, I've seen a lot of ideas online, and guys, your creativity just blew me away! ^.^ It's debatable what they should change in Morg's kit, but here's an idea ; what about a power shift? Her Q and her E are, in my opinion, what shuffeled her over to bot lane, as they give so much utility, while her W, maxed first deals a lot of damage OVER TIME. And, I can imagine, playing her mid, to some players of course, doesn't seem like they have any control in terms of trades (just my opinion). What I propose is the following ; As Riot said, rework her passive and W, maybe giving her passive the ability to do more dmg to cc-ed enemies, WHILE her W retains all the sustain, no more in all her other abilities, and I'm speaking from only my perspective, but I haven't really felt a lot of pay off applying her passive using anything but her W on champions or cannon minions. :-D Anyways, guys, I can't wait for Morgana's update, I'm sure she will be the same Fallen Angel we all love. Also, I'm really exited for the Lore update and new voice lines we'll get, I just hope we get a lot of them, like over 10 minutes of dialogue would be just fine! :-D
i think another reason why she moved to support is because assassins can just dish out so much damage and poke so she cant keep up with that kind of lane
CIayman (NA)
: You know webpages are entirely capable of detecting your timezone and changing information displayed based on that, right?
> [{quoted}](name=CIayman,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=tgihtkbw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-30T00:25:42.023+0000) > > You know webpages are entirely capable of detecting your timezone and changing information displayed based on that, right? nope it's my first time actually watching worlds
Rioter Comments
: I main her not because she's fun, but because I enjoy the suffering of other people.
> [{quoted}](name=DimPack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKt7EnqP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-29T18:41:18.393+0000) > > I main her not because she's fun, but because I enjoy the suffering of other people. CX that's one way to put it
: I think morgana has a Q root.
Rioter Comments
: ? yi main here. very complicated champ to play properly, if you dont believe me you try playing him, see if u can dodge spells with q, reset ur AA and aa again with w, use ur items and smite at proper times to stop run aways and do dot dmg. if you do not have foresight as to what the enemy will do against u, u will die easy. So basically the only way yi's are good is if they can predict enemy movements/spells and farm up as much as possible. Dont see why your are mad at yi, learn how to play him, and you will see countering him is easy.
> [{quoted}](name=HellawhiteIII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ivG4vrah,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T11:05:09.885+0000) > > yi main here. Makes sense > > very complicated champ to play properly, Not at all, basically gotta mash q aa twice and repeat if you get cced just by GA or qss and you're fine > > if you dont believe me you try playing him, see if u can dodge spells with q, reset ur AA and aa again with w, use ur items and smite at proper times to stop run aways and do dot dmg. > Okay ill just spam q hit someone twice hit q again and repeat the process for a penta dodging spells would be pretty easy since his q just takes him off the map for 1-2 seconds which is long enough to "dodge" the spells From your argument all i'm reading is just have common sense or know how to play jg. > if you do not have foresight as to what the enemy will do against u, u will die easy. > yes you have an idea of what they're going to do, if you're doing good as yi they target you if you're doing bad you wont get targeted. Common sense. if you play dumb and run into cc or get caught from bad positioning yes you will die if you play with any kind of brain you'll be fine > So basically the only way yi's are good is if they can predict enemy movements/spells and farm up as much as possible. So basically just have common sense
VampireX (EUW)
: Lissandra Egyptian themed skin concept
Really good concept I think it's a great idea and a great drawing
: Starting of Season 9 for low elos be like:
Kinda happy I wont get new ranked players that just get silver as a default rank
EP Maestro (EUNE)
: Yeah I thats reasonable :/ but still Riot penalties bout most cases are a joke .Riot is going easy on them at least thats what i think.
> [{quoted}](name=Exulted,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ExEzB98E,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-16T01:47:46.800+0000) > > Yeah I thats reasonable :/ but still Riot penalties bout most cases are a joke .Riot is going easy on them at least thats what i think. Yeah but they have to file through so much false reports and stuff because people get tilted so they dont really have much time to focus on 1 report
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SprixOk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5loEo1KA,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T23:12:04.492+0000) > > Alright, so lets say you click down mid lane because your team is pushing and then you lag out and die _That's justified, you lagged and died_. in some cases inting is justified just like this he assumed that his team would remake and he died and then they didn't, making it an accident and justifying it. Along with that, you said that "he didn't know" proving that it would be an accident and not intentionally feeding **IT WAS JUSTIFIED** > THATS NOT INTING, THATS LAGGING OUT AND DYING. HIS INT WAS NOT JUSTIFIED. > First off 4v5s can be winnable when 1 person can't make it to the fight and everything is even, but when you're behind the whole game its highly unlikely that you will win the fight not mentioning the game as a whole. And your 2v5s either you and your partner was playing busted/braindead champions or the other team was just playing terribly. > > Simply put, **He was Justified** HE WAS NOT JUSTIFIED. YOU ARE NEVER JUSTIFIED IN INTING FOR THE SAKE OF INTING EVER
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5loEo1KA,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T05:05:25.820+0000) > > THATS NOT INTING, THATS LAGGING OUT AND DYING. HIS INT WAS NOT JUSTIFIED. > > HE WAS NOT JUSTIFIED. > > YOU ARE NEVER JUSTIFIED IN INTING FOR THE SAKE OF INTING EVER You aren't giving any real evidence of him "inting" other than saying "You are never justified for inting" It was an accident therefore not intentionally feeding and you even said "he didn't" know proving that it was an accident
EP Maestro (EUNE)
: yeah thats true :( but am sure there are ways to lower their numbers aka if the whole team reports a player check the gameplay and not the whole game ,when he runs it down just look at the time ,write it down put in the report so he who is responsible for banning can see it happening .....GM's in WoW do that all the time or at least used to do it why cant league do ? am pretty sure they have the money and the people to make it happen
> [{quoted}](name=Exulted,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ExEzB98E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T01:22:16.527+0000) > > yeah thats true :( but am sure there are ways to lower their numbers aka if the whole team reports a player check the gameplay and not the whole game ,when he runs it down just look at the time ,write it down put in the report so he who is responsible for banning can see it happening .....GM's in WoW do that all the time or at least used to do it why cant league do ? am pretty sure they have the money and the people to make it happen Yeah what Kei143 said they do it's just they dont have the time to do so with so many reports flooding in
: > [{quoted}](name=SprixOk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BKTBFLYM,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T01:20:37.951+0000) > > look at my first comment again ANIME IS NOT STUPID
> [{quoted}](name=Darth Karto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BKTBFLYM,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T01:23:50.844+0000) > > ANIME IS NOT STUPID https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/365958182352322561/490679059248971786/3fe.png
Zedakanepro (EUNE)
: 1v1 tournament HELP!!!
probably too late but Zilean is probably good he has poke wave clear and basically a ga for an ult so all you have to do is play safe pre 6 (pretty squishie) and you can probably win
Azca33 (NA)
: Any Bets We Will See at C9 vs TSM part 2?
I think C9 will win ik Tsm is good but I believe that sneaky with his jhin can win them the series
: Do any of you want SKT to go to worlds again?
Yes, I want SKT to win one more worlds just as a redemption and possible send off for Faker (since he's been in a slump recently I'm scared that he won't be able to get out of it)
: > [{quoted}](name=SprixOk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BKTBFLYM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T01:15:31.189+0000) > > And? it's just a rude thing to do to say the least Everything is true doe it really is on hurricane weekend
> [{quoted}](name=Darth Karto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BKTBFLYM,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T01:17:42.545+0000) > > Everything is true doe it really is on hurricane weekend look at my first comment again
: > [{quoted}](name=SprixOk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BKTBFLYM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T00:44:39.103+0000) > > you're using hurricane florence for a couple of clicks only to talk about being sad over a stupid character dying Cause I shouldn't be the only one mourning
> [{quoted}](name=Darth Karto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BKTBFLYM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T01:12:36.118+0000) > > Cause I shouldn't be the only one mourning And? it's just a rude thing to do to say the least
EP Maestro (EUNE)
: Griefers, intentional trolls/feeders and Inters in a Ranked Games
I pretty sure the reason why they cant ban many inters is because they cant really tell whether they're just bad or if they're actually inting
: y the hate
> [{quoted}](name=Darth Karto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BKTBFLYM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-15T23:40:45.004+0000) > > y the hate you're using hurricane florence for a couple of clicks only to talk about being sad over a stupid character dying
Terozu (NA)
: Inting is not justified unless you know its a remake and will have no effect. He didnt know. 4v5 are winnable. I have won 2v5s before. Simply put he did something stupid and was NOT JUSTIFIED.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5loEo1KA,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T22:22:19.067+0000) > > Inting is not justified unless you know its a remake and will have no effect. He didnt know. Alright, so lets say you click down mid lane because your team is pushing and then you lag out and die _That's justified, you lagged and died_. in some cases inting is justified just like this he assumed that his team would remake and he died and then they didn't, making it an accident and justifying it. Along with that, you said that "he didn't know" proving that it would be an accident and not intentionally feeding **IT WAS JUSTIFIED** > 4v5 are winnable. I have won 2v5s before. First off 4v5s can be winnable when 1 person can't make it to the fight and everything is even, but when you're behind the whole game its highly unlikely that you will win the fight not mentioning the game as a whole. And your 2v5s either you and your partner was playing busted/braindead champions or the other team was just playing terribly. > Simply put he did something stupid and was NOT JUSTIFIED. Simply put, **He was Justified**
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlitzGonGivIt2Ya,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5loEo1KA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-14T16:24:59.194+0000) > > i remember turret diving to my death giving away a doublebuff as i started the remake vote, someone was in there final game for diamond aswell. > > and they still fucking voted no. He intentionally fed a kill because he didnt know they were fighting it out.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5loEo1KA,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T03:28:58.288+0000) > > He intentionally fed a kill because he didnt know they were fighting it out. yeah that would make the player in their diamond promos stupid **Remakes don't affect promos btw** especially since it's plat/diamond elo the player should know that and shouldve remade making the int justified since "he didn't know they were fighting it out."
Show more

SprixOk

Level 104 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion