: > [{quoted}](name=Velasan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-10-29T05:24:37.219+0000) > > Omg thank you. I was about to make a similar thread. > > I don't understand what is so fun about this game mode. It is designed to have certain champions be broken in it aka anything with repeatable abilities that do lots of damage. > > Your champ you want to play is an on hit/not ability focused champ with an ability that gets busted when you spam it? May as well not play. > > You win or lose as early as champion select. As a game mode it's way more about cheesing the enemy as hard as possible with a really strong pick than actually playing the game. There's also this huge dichotomy between people who are on URF to mess around and have fun and then there's the group of try hards who are going to pick the most broken thing they can every game just so they can win. Definitely understand why people burn out so fast. You try a champion you want to play for fun, figure out if it works in a single game, and even if it does spamming all your stuff ad infinitum is boring and tedious and just makes playing against other champions doing the same thing even more frustrating. > > I even admit sometimes that person is me; I like to win games too. > > Literally all the same reasons a bad patch of summoner's rift can feel awful. every champ is broken if you're creative enough to make it work lol, people just don't think outside of the box, and tilt too easily
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-10-29T08:06:19.583+0000) > > every champ is broken if you're creative enough to make it work lol, people just don't think outside of the box, and tilt too easily This is just not true. Off meta is TERRIBLE in URF unlss everyone is doing. Try to be full AS Zilean when {{champion:120}} Is on the other team. Speaking of, every game I havent banned {{champion:120}} theres been a 30+ kills Hecarim on the enemy team. Why is this champion not shut off. Stop making me waste my ban slot.
: > [{quoted}](name=u aint cute,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-29T00:29:06.471+0000) > > idk if its just me but urf just isn't fun this time around, the first game i played i got completely ruined and decided to play like 4-5 more games just to see if it would be fun and well, it wasn't I had a 5 man and everyone said the same thing really about it I had one semi-fun game but other than that i didn't have really any fun, anyone else feel the same? I think the problem with urf this time around is the players. They aren't up to try weird random champions. They don't want to play. They want to hold you hostage. Make you sit there and die again and again and again. And they won't even end the game, they just teabag and wait for you to respawn so they can kill you again. Urf isn't the problem. The League community now is the problem. People being terrible because they can. Play URF customs, decide which champs are obviously fucking broken and don't include them. Rengar? Out. Sylas? Out. Malphite? Out. Just nail down all the ones that make you hate everything and take those out, and then play. It's crazy fun! Since no one is trying to be the worst.
> [{quoted}](name=NanoCorps,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-10-29T04:48:03.736+0000) > > I think the problem with urf this time around is the players. They aren't up to try weird random champions. They don't want to play. They want to hold you hostage. Make you sit there and die again and again and again. And they won't even end the game, they just teabag and wait for you to respawn so they can kill you again. > > Urf isn't the problem. > > The League community now is the problem. People being terrible because they can. Play URF customs, decide which champs are obviously fucking broken and don't include them. Rengar? Out. Sylas? Out. Malphite? Out. Just nail down all the ones that make you hate everything and take those out, and then play. It's crazy fun! Since no one is trying to be the worst. I would agree with this the most actually. The player base has radically shifted over the years as the game slowly breaks more and more. Meta's favoring OP carry champs etc. This entices people to play only the best of the best. Nobody wants to play stupid crap like attack speed Zilean, AD Braum. They just want to play Yi, Hecarim, Fizz, Fiora and dominate games. Especially with the addition of these coin shops and prestige skins. People want to win, and they want to win fast. And there will never be enough bans to filter out all of the disgusting champions URF has to offer. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: > [{quoted}](name=frackphoneverifi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=000400010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:07:36.174+0000) > > as i said before... > > and the worst thing is these stats the dragon gives are semi hidden stats(listed in tooltip) so there are somehow people still out there that dont know how much power that damn dragon is giving which mean some people on your team might not even try to contest the dragon, cause they dont know its almost an auto win. I agree. lost a game because the enemy team got two dragons. we are wining by landslide but it just fall HARD the moment they got the 2nd one. I got so burst down.. it such bullshit... not sure why it even a thing even in normal games & yet they are adding more of it this season.. strategy is pretty much dead.
> [{quoted}](name=LemurMonster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:52:28.079+0000) > > I agree. lost a game because the enemy team got two dragons. we are wining by landslide but it just fall HARD the moment they got the 2nd one. I got so burst down.. it such bullshit... not sure why it even a thing even in normal games & yet they are adding more of it this season.. strategy is pretty much dead. If you're winning by a landslide, how are you giving away 2 elders. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: > [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianNeon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:02:40.177+0000) > > I have not had a single game so far that the dragon has effected the outcome. All the matches are decided at loading in, if they have better people, unless theyre monkeys. Some games nobodies even got the dragon at all. /shrug > > I find the dragon to be pointless. I've got it multiple times as the losing team, and you just get one shot. Period. as i said before... and the worst thing is these stats the dragon gives are semi hidden stats(listed in tooltip) so there are somehow people still out there that dont know how much power that damn dragon is giving which mean some people on your team might not even try to contest the dragon, cause they dont know its almost an auto win.
> [{quoted}](name=frackphoneverifi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=000400010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:07:36.174+0000) > > as i said before... > > and the worst thing is these stats the dragon gives are semi hidden stats(listed in tooltip) so there are somehow people still out there that dont know how much power that damn dragon is giving which mean some people on your team might not even try to contest the dragon, cause they dont know its almost an auto win. Just had a game where {{champion:38}} got fed and was one shotting my entire team. No dragon. We got dragon, still got one shot. The "hidden bonuses" are no good enough to be complaining about. It's URF. You're going to get deleted, dragon or not. In your logic, with that dragon, we should've "auto won" so where is my win at?
: > [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianNeon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-10-29T01:51:46.876+0000) > And I honestly think you're blowing dragon way out of proportion. . i dont think i am. 20% damage swing, plus true burn damage(basicly mini ignites on all your attacks..), plus all the other stats. PER dragon is a lot of power to be given free at the 10 min mark of the game. add baron on top of that then its pretty ridiculous. as before the urf elder dragon was added last urf. i dont remember 100% my urf games snowballing and ending in 20 min. i remember having some longer +40 min games in there too.
> [{quoted}](name=frackphoneverifi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T01:57:38.845+0000) > > i dont think i am. > > 20% damage swing, plus true burn damage(basicly mini ignites on all your attacks..), plus all the other stats. per dragon is a lot of power to be given free at the 10 min mark of the game. > > as before the urf elder dragon was added last urf. i dont remember 100% my urf games snowballing and ending in 20 min. > i remember having some longer +40 min games in there too. I have not had a single game so far that the dragon has effected the outcome. All the matches are decided at loading in, if they have better people, unless theyre monkeys. Some games nobodies even got the dragon at all. /shrug I find the dragon to be pointless. I've got it multiple times as the losing team, and you just get one shot. Period.
: > [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianNeon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-29T01:26:46.861+0000) > > I don't really agree with this? I've got the dragon plenty of times, and it's helped not at all. If you're playing against the really unbalanced characters {{champion:105}} {{champion:114}} people who can block spells and go invuln {{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} or are jsut out right getting one shot by {{champion:120}} you're going to lose either way. > > There just aren't enough bans in the game to filter our all the garbage. Honestly I advocated for urf to let us pick again, but now I see why that was a mistake. AR urf was more fun if AR Urf had some bans before the random picks that would be great
> [{quoted}](name=u aint cute,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-10-29T01:32:17.228+0000) > > AR urf was more fun if AR Urf had some bans before the random picks that would be great I agree. AR Urf needed bans people it would assign the champs. I think that would have be a lot better. And I honestly think you're blowing dragon way out of proportion. I've gotten it multiple times, and my Win/Loss is still like 50/50. Again, if you pick champions who can 1 shot/stun infinitely or go invuln, the dragon is meaningless as they can almost never hit you. If you're those champions and get dragon, you were already OP anyway the dragon is just a cherry on top, but it's not whats winning the game. A {{champion:105}} dealing 3/4 my hp with a single Q on a 2 second cd, is going to win dragon or no dragon.
: URF isn't that great
I don't really agree with this? I've got the dragon plenty of times, and it's helped not at all. If you're playing against the really unbalanced characters {{champion:105}} {{champion:114}} people who can block spells and go invuln {{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} or are jsut out right getting one shot by {{champion:120}} you're going to lose either way. There just aren't enough bans in the game to filter our all the garbage. Honestly I advocated for urf to let us pick again, but now I see why that was a mistake.
: > [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianNeon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otrntWW1,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T10:56:44.355+0000) > > How do i have a dumb vendetta against it when someone above literally agreed with me to a fault. I'm not the only person who doesnt like lethality. The old armor pen would have never had this happen. And also your lethality calculation is off. > > That being said im not going to sit here and argue with someone who's entire match history is ARAM loss streaks. I maybe playing urf but damn at least im still on the rift. > > Lethality needs fixed. End of discussion. Whether we want to sit here at 4am and argue about Kalista being annoying or not. Its not healthy for the game. It makes no sense. And needs looked at. Thanks for coming to my TED talk. no it's not off, literally what the wiki says is that at lvl 5 duskblade gives 14.93 lethality and ta lvl 9 it gives 16.8. Thanks for admitting to having a dumb vendetta and having no actual arguments. When you want to have an actual discussion instead of trying to attack people for what mode they play when you cannot make any sort of decent argument then you lost my friend. Sorry to say this but you have no grounds whatsoever to base anything. Show me an actual match, don't show me urf, don't tell me your made up stories, don't come and tell me "it's not hard for X" do it yourself and show me. Otherwise you are nothing more but whiner #7768686726 that cannot backup their claims in the slightest
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otrntWW1,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T11:02:31.291+0000) > > no it's not off, literally what the wiki says is that at lvl 5 duskblade gives 14.93 lethality and ta lvl 9 it gives 16.8. Thanks for admitting to having a dumb vendetta and having no actual arguments. When you want to have an actual discussion instead of trying to attack people for what mode they play when you cannot make any sort of decent argument then you lost my friend. Sorry to say this but you have no grounds whatsoever to base anything. Show me an actual match, don't show me urf, don't tell me your made up stories, don't come and tell me "it's not hard for X" do it yourself and show me. Otherwise you are nothing more but whiner #7768686726 that cannot backup their claims in the slightest You can comment and call me a whiner all you want. I don't have to prove myself to a random person on the internet who lurks the forums looking for people to argue with at 4am. My claim was backed up. I showed proof of what I said. Whether it was URF or not. So uh...? Yikes on that one my dude. And I also never agreed to having a vendetta. Me saying I don't like lethality =/= vendetta. My argument still stands as it is. You can comment on the mode i'm playing, so why can't I comment on yours? That's pretty hypocritical. The only person not having an actual discussion here is you, attempting to swing your e-peen on a forum post acting like a tough guy because you can tell me Kalista doesnt build lethality or max Q first. O.o I don't need your approval to say and/or "complain" about what I want. lol So have fun doing you buddy. Try to get some rest. A glass of water maybe. You've earned it pal, good going. It's time to go actually do something productive and stop arguing with keyboard warriors. x3
: > [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianNeon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otrntWW1,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T10:28:26.191+0000) > > A massive difference? You mean the passive armor gain that the enemies lethality is scaling with to penetrate? Her having her ult is pointless, as it does nothing in this situation. 'Duskblade isnt good on her" it may not be the best first item, but considering it would scale harder at level 9 than 5 in the first place she would be hitting even harder. > > Whats to stop a Kalista from going full cheese and buying all lethality and having her team support the hell out of her while she throws spears to chunk HP? > > I'm not really sure what your point is here other than "if its not on Mobafire then it isnt good." please provide me a single site that says that Kalista builds Duskblade at all, it's a terrible item since it does nothing for her and she has no way of getting the damage to reset. I'm not using Mobafire, you can build Kalista however you want. It's still a terrible build and a terrible item on her in every sense of the word. What is there to support? she does damage once and the duskblade damage passive is gone until she completely disengages or finds a brush where she can hide which means she won't be chucking spears for a little bit. Also according to the wiki from lvl 5 to lvl 9 Duskblade would get a grand total of... 1.87 lethality which means, 2. What champion will gain less than 2 armor in 4 lvls? you already even if we just compare duskblade alone with their base armor alone. The damage that duskblade will do is already less when you factor the extra HP, then you factor the fact that the enemy will have it's ultimate ready and more points into their abilities. Also Kalista doesn't max Q first, unless it another one of your "cheese strats". Seems to me you have this dumb vendetta over lethality just because a Kalista dealt a bunch of damage to you in an URF match with a terrible build that could work only because it was URF. Pretty sure that if that Zilean would have landed his double bombs you would have been dead regardless of what that Kalista built
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otrntWW1,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T10:42:53.232+0000) > > please provide me a single site that says that Kalista builds Duskblade at all, it's a terrible item since it does nothing for her and she has no way of getting the damage to reset. I'm not using Mobafire, you can build Kalista however you want. It's still a terrible build and a terrible item on her in every sense of the word. What is there to support? she does damage once and the duskblade damage passive is gone until she completely disengages or finds a brush where she can hide which means she won't be chucking spears for a little bit. Also according to the wiki from lvl 5 to lvl 9 Duskblade would get a grand total of... 1.87 lethality which means, 2. What champion will gain less than 2 armor in 4 lvls? you already even if we just compare duskblade alone with their base armor alone. The damage that duskblade will do is already less then you factor the extra HP, then you factor the fact that the enemy will have it's ultimate ready and more points into their abilities. Also Kalista doesn't max Q first, unless it another one of your "cheese strats". Seems to me you have this dumb vendetta over lethality just because a Kalista dealt a bunch of damage to you in an URF match with a terrible build that could work only because it was URF. Pretty sure that if that Zilean would have landed his double bombs you would have been dead regardless of what that Kalista built How do i have a dumb vendetta against it when someone above literally agreed with me to a fault. I'm not the only person who doesnt like lethality. The old armor pen would have never had this happen. And also your lethality calculation is off. That being said im not going to sit here and argue with someone who's entire match history is ARAM loss streaks. I maybe playing urf but damn at least im still on the rift. Lethality needs fixed. End of discussion. Whether we want to sit here at 4am and argue about Kalista being annoying or not. Its not healthy for the game. It makes no sense. And needs looked at. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
: > [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianNeon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otrntWW1,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T10:18:07.570+0000) > > I knew this was coming. So my rebuttal is this. If this were a normal game, nothing would have changed except her level. Going from maybe level 5 to 8-9. Giving her even more DMG on her Q. And more of the lethality. Even at that point do you justify doing that amount of DMG to someone with 1 item and 1 ability that isnt even an ult? > > I understand that URF sort of negates some of this DMG spike, but that doesn't negate that this in theory is something easily still done, in only just a few more minutes of a regular game. Especially if said Kalista was doing well. and my rebuttal is that, that also leads the enemy from getting their items, lvls and be better prepared to a Kalista that somehow thinks that rushing duskblade of all things is a good idea. It barely does anything for her and nobody is building it on her outside of URF. Do you have anything else to say? there is a massive difference between fighting someone with a fully completed item before they even have their ultimates vs someone that actually has access to their ultimate. There is also a massive difference in armor between a lvl 5 champion and a lvl 8-9 champion (unless you are thresh)
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otrntWW1,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T10:23:16.562+0000) > > and my rebuttal is that, that also leads the enemy from getting their items, lvls and be better prepared to a Kalista that somehow thinks that rushing duskblade of all things is a good idea. It barely does anything for her and nobody is building it on her outside of URF. Do you have anything else to say? there is a massive difference between fighting someone with a fully completed item before they even have their ultimates vs someone that actually has access to their ultimate. There is also a massive difference in armor between a lvl 5 champion and a lvl 8-9 champion (unless you are thresh) A massive difference? You mean the passive armor gain that the enemies lethality is scaling with to penetrate? Her having her ult is pointless, as it does nothing in this situation. 'Duskblade isnt good on her" it may not be the best first item, but considering it would scale harder at level 9 than 5 in the first place she would be hitting even harder. Whats to stop a Kalista from going full cheese and buying all lethality and having her team support the hell out of her while she throws spears to chunk HP? I'm not really sure what your point is here other than "if its not on Mobafire then it isnt good."
: > [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianNeon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otrntWW1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:17:56.327+0000) > > How am I changing it up lmao? Whether or not she had any first blood or assist gold is irrelevant. That doesn't change the fact that she did what she did at that level with only 1 item. It's all means to an end. > > https://imgur.com/a/RFuDsUI > > Level 5, Only item is upon further investigation a duskblade, she did 500 dmg to this brand in 1 Q. > > So my initial of only a dirk may be off, but at 5 minutes in at level 5 dealing 500 dmg is not. > > (inb4 oh but its urf it doesnt count) yes, it doesn't count. Nobody is going to have a duskblade of all items finished that early in a normal game. How about you provide actual evidence of her Q doing that much damage at lvl 5? and I mean actual evidence not URF. Give me a normal SR game where Kalista at lvl 5 will deal that much damage. Give me a normal SR game where ANYONE will have a duskblade completed by lvl 5
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otrntWW1,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-20T10:06:11.214+0000) > > yes, it doesn't count. Nobody is going to have a duskblade of all items finished that early in a normal game. How about you provide actual evidence of her Q doing that much damage at lvl 5? and I mean actual evidence not URF. Give me a normal SR game where Kalista at lvl 5 will deal that much damage. Give me a normal SR game where ANYONE will have a duskblade completed by lvl 5 I knew this was coming. So my rebuttal is this. If this were a normal game, nothing would have changed except her level. Going from maybe level 5 to 8-9. Giving her even more DMG on her Q. And more of the lethality. Even at that point do you justify doing that amount of DMG to someone with 1 item and 1 ability that isnt even an ult? I understand that URF sort of negates some of this DMG spike, but that doesn't negate that this in theory is something easily still done, in only just a few more minutes of a regular game. Especially if said Kalista was doing well. (you're also an ARAM account. SO like...go off I guess.)
: Lethality needs to seriously be looked at.
How am I changing it up lmao? Whether or not she had any first blood or assist gold is irrelevant. That doesn't change the fact that she did what she did at that level with only 1 item. It's all means to an end. https://imgur.com/a/RFuDsUI Level 5, Only item is upon further investigation a duskblade, she did 500 dmg to this brand in 1 Q. So my initial of only a dirk may be off, but at 5 minutes in at level 5 dealing 500 dmg is not. (inb4 oh but its urf it doesnt count)
: being one shot by every champ is getting old.
For me its more about the items than the champions. Some of the champ reworks have honestly made them way too strong yes. But the items now a days are whats killing the game. {{item:3102}} Having AP/MR AND the shield is absurd. {{item:3026}} GIving AD. {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3814}} On like every AD champ. {{item:3157}} countering too many things. {{item:3812}} Being ridiculous if you're ahead. Couple these things with annoying champions and you've got yourself a boring one sided game.
: add-on: i too think lethality isnt doing its job the way it should, you 1 shot anything without armor, and Tanks who have 2 or more armor items take next to no damage, there isnt a middle ground where its easier to kill squishies, and tanks arent AS tanky. you can come to lane with dirk first buy, and lose to anyone who built Tabi, or seekers, because of the armor it gives, you know, the armor you are suppose to be shredding and paying in to too shred
> [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otrntWW1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-20T08:28:42.143+0000) > > add-on: i too think lethality isnt doing its job the way it should, you 1 shot anything without armor, and Tanks who have 2 or more armor items take next to no damage, there isnt a middle ground where its easier to kill squishies, and tanks arent AS tanky. > you can come to lane with dirk first buy, and lose to anyone who built Tabi, or seekers, because of the armor it gives, you know, the armor you are suppose to be shredding and paying in to too shred She had a dirk because theyre honestly too cheap. And she got some lucky first bloods off of other teammates IIRC. Being able to be level 4 and 2 shot me with literally onyl a dirk in ur inventory is...just madness. I agree completely with the fact that its either, atrociously broken, or laughably useless depending on the circumstance. Unfortunately the former is usually the case. Assassins like {{champion:91}} {{champion:238}} that can easily get behind lines if you aren't super warded always pose a threat to un coordinated play. ADC's like {{champion:29}} who can basically play the old Overwatch Mercy strat of "I have my ult just bait" then fry your team alive. {{champion:21}} With large burst's with her passive and Q. And in this case {{champion:429}} Q doing 600 dmg at level 5. Dark Harvest doesnt help in these circumstances either. Its pretty much god tier on just about anyone right now. Even after the nerfs.
Rioter Comments
: I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BAN IN ARURF
Its really frustrating when you finally get a good champ like Fizz, just to be shut down completely because the enemy team has a champ just that much better. Veigar and such should just be disabled and not even be allowed to be drawn, because nomatter how bad they do they just infinite stack and win. >->
Rioter Comments
: URF is SUPPOSED to be broken as hell
The entire problem with URF is the fact that it's random. There ALWAYS going to be a short end of the stick and at least one person on your team or the other, that can't do jack. Me playing Xin Zhao against and Ahri and a Lucian, who can just constant dash away and out range my dash. All while full AP kiting you down. Going against Master Yi, becomes an impossibility, because he can literally invuln every second. Champions like Veigar who can just nuke ult you every 10 seconds, or champions like Blitzcrank who can permanently CC you. No matter what you end up rolling ARURF is either win or lose, despite any lack of talent specifically because of the random drawing. The original URF was a hoot because EVERYONE played something that was just stupid and OP. It's no fun going into random URF and being able to do literally nothing as the enemy team pushes into your base in 10 minutes of game time. Whether Riot wants to discontinue URF or not is beyond the point. But if they ARE going to continue it, at least do it right, and stop giving me terribad team comps.
: League is THE #1 most toxic game
Honestly Nothing says toxic like a bunch of raging 16 y/o boys and a premeditated shite fest forcibly wasting at LEAST 20 minutes of your time. Somebody gets mad at a ping and runs down mid like the boston marathon. Oops your support suddenly has a {{item:3089}}! Oh look, a full AP Darius! Or the fabled "I'm a one trick Yasuo main" who think's the the sun orbits around him. The bottom line here is this game, is increasingly toxic. Whether you agree or disagree with the level, or have some "UM ACTUALLY" list glued to the back of your head. You are practically force fed a select champion roster, a build, and play style. If you don't abide by these rules, you simply enter black and white mode for the rest of the match. The meta even show's in what skins are produced. If I wasn't lazy, I'd google the article of a Riot employee literally saying "we make skins for whats popular." The game is going down the tubes and i'm fresh out of toilet paper to continue wiping it's bum by defending it.
: League is THE #1 most toxic game
I'm fairly confident if you could team kill in LoL people would be more than happy to pop an ulti on your face lmao.
Rioter Comments
: Ask a Sona Main - BloodWater - Completed
Am I the only one that is actually really mad about this!? You go to BloodWater profile and he doesnt even have Sona on his in-progress!? How is this a Sona main!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!/!?!!?!?!?!/11?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Do you know how long it'd take before he stacks up? If you aren't roaming, teleporting, or forcing team fights before 10minute mark against a nasus that farms then you're doing something wrong ;_;
This is kind of my point but not. We were NOT letting him stack, I was constantly ganking him. But I have to help the other lanes too. Somewhere inbetween teamfights and objectives he emerges with 800 stacks to one shot everyone on my team. Best champ ever. Much wow.
: Damn it Susan
MFW winning an entire ranked match only to find out Nasus somehow managed to get 800 stacks after being dominated in lane and proceeds to 3 shot my turrets{{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
: Does riot actually think sated devourer/Guinsoo's are balanced items?
I agree with the item's being pretty ridiculous, but you also do have to think of how these champions do abuse their power. In particular {{champion:102}} can proc 2 stacks of guinsoos and proc sated with a single Q. {{champion:11}} can proc sated every time his double strike passive tick's for added burst. And the fact that {{champion:19}} ult counts as auto's and procs EVERY SINGLE ON HIT EFFECT is what makes him disgusting. On champions that don't have abilities that can easily abuse these, it's a lot less of an issue, but arguable, still very overpowered. I've had people 4/0 against a {{champion:24}} only for him to finally complete rageblade, then kill the other lane outright and snowball into hell. Honestly i swear rito is removing item's with good actives namely DFG, and replacing them with items that have ridiculouslly OP passive, rage/sated/duskblade, which is just making the game incredibly boring. If you DON'T build these items, you will lose, and thats something disgusting in itself.
Rioter Comments

StarGuardianNeon

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion