: Honor/ EOS Rewards
I got chat restricted a good 3 months ago and am still honor 1 check point 3, really disappointed i wont be getting my border this season
: Share your OWN thoughts on how you'd nerf Kai'Sa, Graves, Irelia, Aatrox, Urgot & Akali
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Starboyˇ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=001a000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-01T16:39:15.333+0000) > > -Camille has razor legs why wouldn't she have big thighs > > -If you think Pool Party Fiora is sexualized you are an idiot people wear swimsuits when they go swimming > > -Nami is a fucking mermaid why would she wear clothes > > -Why wouldn't Sivir be scarcely clothed if she is in the desert > > -Shyv pretty much has the exact same clothing as Sivir > > -You really contradict yourself by saying that soraka and karma show "too much leg" then say that Riven and Jinx aren't sexualized when they are more exposed by both of them > > It's hard to take anything you say seriously because you go against your own definition for something being sexualized like 15 times. You clearly don't understand that there is a difference between something being attractive and something being sexualized Shyvana is a dragon, with dragon skin, what do you mean with, she looks the same as Sivir, no she does not. Btw, why are you so aggressive, did you get beaten by your parents or something? I think we can talk in a way without insulting the other. Also, I know that people wear swimmingsuits when they go swimming, but is there even a reason for this skin to exist? I said that the problem with Nami isn't the way she clothes, it's the way she got designed. same thing with Camille. If Sivir was designed as if she was in a desert she wouldn't wear armor, but instead something made out of thinner clothing and just because she came from the desert doesn't mean she has to cloth herself like that when she is in Summoners Rift. Soraka literally only has this little sliver of clothing that hides her private part and there's no reason for her to lorewise wear stuff like that in that way. Karma has the same problem as Soraka. Riven doesn't nearly show as much skin as Karma or Soraka, I think her clothing is designed very well, she was exiled so she took multiple pieces of clothing she had found and wrapped it around her. Jinx is crazy, she doesn't care how others percieve her, she can look however she wants. I can't take you seriously with your fouled mouth and non-sensical statements.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dominator,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=001a0000000000010001,timestamp=2018-09-01T17:05:03.277+0000) > > Shyvana is a dragon, with dragon skin, what do you mean with, she looks the same as Sivir, no she does not. > Btw, why are you so aggressive, did you get beaten by your parents or something? I think we can talk in a way without insulting the other. > > Also, I know that people wear swimmingsuits when they go swimming, but is there even a reason for this skin to exist? > > I said that the problem with Nami isn't the way she clothes, it's the way she got designed. > > same thing with Camille. > > If Sivir was designed as if she was in a desert she wouldn't wear armor, but instead something made out of thinner clothing and just because she came from the desert doesn't mean she has to cloth herself like that when she is in Summoners Rift. > > Soraka literally only has this little sliver of clothing that hides her private part and there's no reason for her to lorewise wear stuff like that in that way. > > Karma has the same problem as Soraka. > > Riven doesn't nearly show as much skin as Karma or Soraka, I think her clothing is designed very well, she was exiled so she took multiple pieces of clothing she had found and wrapped it around her. > > Jinx is crazy, she doesn't care how others percieve her, she can look however she wants. > > I can't take you seriously with your fouled mouth and non-sensical statements. I didn't insult you i merely pointed out that you contradicted yourself several times. i can't take you seriously because what you are saying is idiotic
: > [{quoted}](name=Child of the Pit,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2018-09-01T11:15:41.112+0000) > > But everyone of those champs has a reason to look different, Mundi is on steroids, Amumu you shouldn't count in too since he is a yordle, Ali is a Minotaur, Aurelion is a space dragon, why do you count beastiality in? Azir is not even ugly, you can't see his face, he'd go in the same category as Renekton or Nasus tho, as beasts, Brand is destroyed by world runes, Fiddlesticks is Fiddlesticks, Galio is actually buff af idk why you'd call him ugly, Gnar is a yordle too, Gragas whole lore is focused arround being a drunk boi, so making him muscular wouldn't make sense, Ivern is cursed, Karthus is part of the shadow isles, Hecarim is part of the Shadow Isels, Malphite is literall mountain, Kassadin is actually pretty hot, Malzahar isn't even ugly, Maokai is a treant, Morderkaiser is hot af lol, did you see his Pentakill skin? Nasus beast, Nautilus fused with suit, Nocturne part of the Shadow Isles, Ornn is no human, he is the forge god, Rammus is a damn animal, Renekton is beat, Rengar is beast (vastayan) Shaco wears a mask, can'T tell if ugly or not, Shen wears mask, can't tell if ugly or not but judging by Pulsefire skin, he clearly isn't, Sion is undead, Skarner is beast, Tahm Kench is a demon, Talon looks hot, Thresh is part of the shadow isles, Trundle is a beast, Twitch is a beast, Ugot looks pretty hot for being half a man, Viktor wears a mask, Vladimir isn't even ugly, it's more a matter of taste, Volibear is beast, Warwick is beast, Wukong is Vastayan, Xerath is ascended, Yorick is part of the Shadow isles, Zac is literally a blod. > > > You see the problem? There is an explaination for everyone of them, either they are ugly because of specific _lore_ reasons as side effect, and you just assumed people with mask = 100% ugly. > > Everyone of them is well explained by lore. > > Where would the explaination be for a 200kg women without making her like Gragas? Especially if you make her something like an Assassin, would be extremely hard to implement if you ask me. > > {{champion:1}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:142}} > > Also like how you ignored all these champions when trying to find ''Non sexualized women'' mate. > > Not to forget, what i said with my point is. > > Don't make women ugly without a reason, why would you anyways, make them pretty if there is no good reason to make them ugly. 'Don't make women ugly without a reason'. Well you could say the exact same thing about men, why make most of them ugly? Also, I didn't mean that Shen, Azir and Shaco are ugly, I just meant that they are covered up so you can't see anything of them, I think I also wrote that before I mentioned all the champs. Also you said 'Every champion has a reason to look ugly like that', then my question is: Why does Riot never make an ugly female champion that has a reason to look like that? Now compare Akali to any of these others Ninja champions: {{champion:84}} vs. {{champion:85}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:238}} Akali is almost naked while all of the other *male* Ninja-champions are fully covered in clothes or armor, I don't get why Akali couldn't have been covered up like the others as well, or why can't Shen be almost naked, or why can't kennen be almost naked, or why can't Zed be almost naked?I think you get the point. It just doesn't make any sense other then Riot wanting to say: 'Hey look here, hot sexy woman with almost no clothing, buy her!' Ok and then you mentioned a lot of supposedly non-sexualized women: I forgot to mention Zoe and Annie in my long text but I edited it xD (It would be really terrible if those two were sexualized) {{champion:131}} So your first example was Diana: While the her base Skin is actually not sexualized, I noticed that most of her skins are, but I'm gonna include Diana in my list now cause she really looks ok. {{champion:164}} Then you had Camille: Sadly I have to disagree with you on this one. While she doesn't show any cleavage or butt, I have to say her general body is way too female, if I can say that. I looked at her model and noticed that her hips are just overly thigh and her stomach area is too thin. So I won't include Camille in my list. {{champion:114}} After that you mentioned Fiora: Her base model and Skin are absolutely fine, I can add that to my list, but I looked at her skins and to me it looked like _all_ of her skins are tremendously sexualized, Pool party and teacher Fiora especially, I guess that was for the compensation of the unsexualized base skin. {{champion:420}} As fifth you mentioned Illaoi, but since she already was on my list I won't talk about her. {{champion:39}} Well, well, well, and then you said that Irelia isn't sexualized, just explain me how she has armor everywhere, but on her legs she wears skin tight clothing for no reason, nice hentai meterial right here, better don't go on deviant art and type her name in there (Frostblade Irelia btw is one of the most sexualized skins I have ever seen in this game) {{champion:429}} Kalista, as far as I can tell Kalista looks like a male from distance and it's harder to distinguish her from male champions than with other female champions, she can be added to the list. {{champion:43}} Karma wears like no clothing on the legs, I don't mind stuff like this if it makes sense with the character and their lore (Ahri, Evelyn, Miss Fortune). But Karma has nothing to do with sexually appealing some cute boys, so what's her excuse? {{champion:10}} I mentioned Kayle in my list so I won't talk about her for obvious reasons. {{champion:89}} I actually thought about adding Leona to my list but then I decided against it, I don't know why to be honest, because Leona is not sexualized. {{champion:127}} While I agreed with Leona, I have to really say a big no to Lissandra, she has EVERYTHING covered up, except her arms and, you guessed it, her boobs. Definitely can't put her on the list. Lorewise it doesn't make any sense either btw, there's no reason for her to show cleavage. (You probably looked at her splashart and thought she doesn't show anything, but when you look at her ingame model you can clearly see her breasts). {{champion:267}} Nami is a though one, she just looks like that with her boobs kinda showing and it has nothing to do with her clothing, but then the question is, why did Riot design her like that, I guess she's a mermaid with the upper part of a female, but they could have just covered that up I suppose. So she just shows her boobs and cleavage because Riot designed her that way, can't put that on the list. {{champion:99}} Lux is wears a skirt and that fits to her personality because she is childish. I think I can put her on the list, she isn't sexualized. (Btw, did you know that Lux had a model update in which she got less busty?) {{champion:61}} Well, Orianna is a robot so idk if I can count her as female, I know I did it with Blitz on my list but I wasn't really certain about that either, I'll think about adding her on my list of 'ugly' females. {{champion:133}} Quinn reminds me of Garen in terms of being covered up, so she's absoulutely fine. {{champion:15}} Sivir is not ok, just because she doesn't show any cleavage or butt doesn't mean she isn't sexualized, but I think her looks kinda fit to her lore and personality, so I guess she can stay like that (Can't go on the list though). {{champion:102}} Shyvana is absolutely fine, can be added to the list. {{champion:113}} Sejuani lives in a cold area and that's why she wears tons of clothing (unlike ashe...ergh) Sejuani is fine in that case. {{champion:92}} Riven looks ok to me, she deserves a place on the list of unsexualized female champions. {{champion:16}} Soraka would be fine if her 'dress' or whatever it is was a bit longer, absolutely unnecessary to show that much leg. {{champion:163}} Taliyah is one of the best examples on how new female champions with a personality like hers should look like, she's on the list now and she should have been there from the beginning. {{champion:254}} Vi is a similar case to Taliyah, just beautifully designed (But when I look at officer Vi I just want to barf again, I guess Skins don't have to match the personality of the character? But sry, Vi just doesn't look like someone who would dress up like Officer Vi, that Skin really shouldn't exist in that way) {{champion:498}} Xayah is Gucci as well. {{champion:1}} {{champion:142}} Well and Zoe is a child like Annie so of course she's not sexualized. {{champion:222}} I'm surprised you didn't add jinx on your list, she should have been there. So overall I have to admit I overlooked some characters, but I bet I also overlooked some male champions on my list as well. I'd still say there are too many sexualized female characters for no reason at all. :/
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dominator,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=001a00000000,timestamp=2018-09-01T16:08:03.455+0000) > > 'Don't make women ugly without a reason'. Well you could say the exact same thing about men, why make most of them ugly? Also, I didn't mean that Shen, Azir and Shaco are ugly, I just meant that they are covered up so you can't see anything of them, I think I also wrote that before I mentioned all the champs. Also you said 'Every champion has a reason to look ugly like that', then my question is: Why does Riot never make an ugly female champion that has a reason to look like that? > > Now compare Akali to any of these others Ninja champions: {{champion:84}} vs. {{champion:85}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:238}} > > Akali is almost naked while all of the other *male* Ninja-champions are fully covered in clothes or armor, I don't get why Akali couldn't have been covered up like the others as well, or why can't Shen be almost naked, or why can't kennen be almost naked, or why can't Zed be almost naked?I think you get the point. It just doesn't make any sense other then Riot wanting to say: 'Hey look here, hot sexy woman with almost no clothing, buy her!' > > Ok and then you mentioned a lot of supposedly non-sexualized women: I forgot to mention Zoe and Annie in my long text but I edited it xD (It would be really terrible if those two were sexualized) > > {{champion:131}} So your first example was Diana: While the her base Skin is actually not sexualized, I noticed that most of her skins are, but I'm gonna include Diana in my list now cause she really looks ok. > > {{champion:164}} Then you had Camille: Sadly I have to disagree with you on this one. While she doesn't show any cleavage or butt, I have to say her general body is way too female, if I can say that. I looked at her model and noticed that her hips are just overly thigh and her stomach area is too thin. So I won't include Camille in my list. > > {{champion:114}} After that you mentioned Fiora: Her base model and Skin are absolutely fine, I can add that to my list, but I looked at her skins and to me it looked like _all_ of her skins are tremendously sexualized, Pool party and teacher Fiora especially, I guess that was for the compensation of the unsexualized base skin. > > {{champion:420}} As fifth you mentioned Illaoi, but since she already was on my list I won't talk about her. > > {{champion:39}} Well, well, well, and then you said that Irelia isn't sexualized, just explain me how she has armor everywhere, but on her legs she wears skin tight clothing for no reason, nice hentai meterial right here, better don't go on deviant art and type her name in there (Frostblade Irelia btw is one of the most sexualized skins I have ever seen in this game) > > {{champion:429}} Kalista, as far as I can tell Kalista looks like a male from distance and it's harder to distinguish her from male champions than with other female champions, she can be added to the list. > > {{champion:43}} Karma wears like no clothing on the legs, I don't mind stuff like this if it makes sense with the character and their lore (Ahri, Evelyn, Miss Fortune). But Karma has nothing to do with sexually appealing some cute boys, so what's her excuse? > > {{champion:10}} I mentioned Kayle in my list so I won't talk about her for obvious reasons. > > {{champion:89}} I actually thought about adding Leona to my list but then I decided against it, I don't know why to be honest, because Leona is not sexualized. > > {{champion:127}} While I agreed with Leona, I have to really say a big no to Lissandra, she has EVERYTHING covered up, except her arms and, you guessed it, her boobs. Definitely can't put her on the list. Lorewise it doesn't make any sense either btw, there's no reason for her to show cleavage. (You probably looked at her splashart and thought she doesn't show anything, but when you look at her ingame model you can clearly see her breasts). > > {{champion:267}} Nami is a though one, she just looks like that with her boobs kinda showing and it has nothing to do with her clothing, but then the question is, why did Riot design her like that, I guess she's a mermaid with the upper part of a female, but they could have just covered that up I suppose. So she just shows her boobs and cleavage because Riot designed her that way, can't put that on the list. > > {{champion:99}} Lux is wears a skirt and that fits to her personality because she is childish. I think I can put her on the list, she isn't sexualized. (Btw, did you know that Lux had a model update in which she got less busty?) > > {{champion:61}} Well, Orianna is a robot so idk if I can count her as female, I know I did it with Blitz on my list but I wasn't really certain about that either, I'll think about adding her on my list of 'ugly' females. > > {{champion:133}} Quinn reminds me of Garen in terms of being covered up, so she's absoulutely fine. > > {{champion:15}} Sivir is not ok, just because she doesn't show any cleavage or butt doesn't mean she isn't sexualized, but I think her looks kinda fit to her lore and personality, so I guess she can stay like that (Can't go on the list though). > > {{champion:102}} Shyvana is absolutely fine, can be added to the list. > > {{champion:113}} Sejuani lives in a cold area and that's why she wears tons of clothing (unlike ashe...ergh) Sejuani is fine in that case. > > {{champion:92}} Riven looks ok to me, she deserves a place on the list of unsexualized female champions. > > {{champion:16}} Soraka would be fine if her 'dress' or whatever it is was a bit longer, absolutely unnecessary to show that much leg. > > {{champion:163}} Taliyah is one of the best examples on how new female champions with a personality like hers should look like, she's on the list now and she should have been there from the beginning. > > {{champion:254}} Vi is a similar case to Taliyah, just beautifully designed (But when I look at officer Vi I just want to barf again, I guess Skins don't have to match the personality of the character? But sry, Vi just doesn't look like someone who would dress up like Officer Vi, that Skin really shouldn't exist in that way) > > {{champion:498}} Xayah is Gucci as well. > > {{champion:1}} {{champion:142}} Well and Zoe is a child like Annie so of course she's not sexualized. > > {{champion:222}} I'm surprised you didn't add jinx on your list, she should have been there. > > So overall I have to admit I overlooked some characters, but I bet I also overlooked some male champions on my list as well. > I'd still say there are too many sexualized female characters for no reason at all. :/ -Camille has razor legs why wouldn't she have big thighs -If you think Pool Party Fiora is sexualized you are an idiot people wear swimsuits when they go swimming -Nami is a fucking mermaid why would she wear clothes -Why wouldn't Sivir be scarcely clothed if she is in the desert -Shyv pretty much has the exact same clothing as Sivir -You really contradict yourself by saying that soraka and karma show "too much leg" then say that Riven and Jinx aren't sexualized when they are more exposed by both of them It's hard to take anything you say seriously because you go against your own definition for something being sexualized like 15 times. You clearly don't understand that there is a difference between something being attractive and something being sexualized
: CertainlyT is like the kid in grade school that had to change to rules of every game to suit himself
Thresh doesn't get base armor his passive is a terrible example here
: Does anyone else really miss Hide and Seek?
I liked hide and seek but every time i played it people wouldn't follow the rules
Malza (NA)
: Will riot ever deal with soft inters?
No you can even send their support team videos of people inting in your ranked games and no action will be taken. If you don't type no-no words you won't get banned it's a shitty system
Fasmodey (EUW)
: New Irelia and Talon Skins
idk why the fuck riot doesn't add shen to this skin line but okay
: I don't care why. Just please disable newly released/reworked champions in Ranked for two weeks
not even new champions you shouldn't be able to pick a champion you are below mastery 3 on imo and if a champion is reworked they shouldn't be playable for two weeks if you had mastery before the rework
: Still no Pool Party Ahri
Ahri doesn't need a new skin for another 10 years
: See guys? Aatrox is already being nerfed. So much for him being weak.
lol he's not getting nerfed they reduced the cooldown of his E and stopped his q from pausing in his revive.The power in his kit is just getting shifted. Also most of the complaints about him were before his hotfix
: Aatrox is an excellent example for idiots to STOP FULLY JUDGING NEW CHAMPS ON RELEASE
no it's an example of hot fixes the day of release making a champion viable
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Lucian/Ashe main going to Dota2 for a bit of time
Rakan doesn't do a lot of damage what the fuck am i reading
Lowvyr (NA)
: Saying goodbye to Aatrox
Aatrox easily had the best voice in the game this is an aatrocity
Wolfeur (EUW)
: I was listening to Aatrox' new VO and thought "Everyone is gonna hate it sooo much"
People are annoyed because his new voice is literally Russian Rhaast and if you listen to the old one it sounds better and actually suits the champino who is supposed to be an ancient war god
Rioter Comments
: Why don't turrets do mixed damage?
Why don’t turrets do any damage*
: Are we... getting a... Zilean skin... anytime soon?
Shen hasn’t gotten a skin in 5 years
Rioter Comments
: It's time for an Aurelion Sol skin
Bârd (NA)
: Drafting seems to be a lost art.
Yeah a lot of games are decided in select when people just pick what they want to play instead of making a decent team composition
D4M2X0 (EUW)
: whats the point in "sort by favourite champs" if it aint auto set every champ select?
My thoughts exactly i was really hyped when it initially came out then i was like what the fuck is the point if i have to do it manually every select
Jie Chen (NA)
: When riot nerfs twitch and xin+ shyvana cuse they buffed PTA but forgot to nerf jax.
Bârd (NA)
: Using "Vision of Empire"
I exclusively use it to steal my team mates kills
sutora3 (EUNE)
: nasus is fine just deny minions and play defensevly aften 6 warwick is slightly above average because of pta buffs and sion with comet is just a ~~ranged~~ inferior to grasp*(edited) that only deals something early
> [{quoted}](name=sutora3,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YPqR9jQ2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-23T18:24:01.964+0000) > > nasus is fine just deny minions and play defensevly aften 6 > warwick is slightly above average because of pta buffs > and sion with comet is just a ~~ranged~~ inferior to grasp*(edited) that only deals something early 55% win rate slightly above average lol
: Why Is Tristana Allowed To Have So Much Range?
My only real problem with Trist is her W buffer bull shit
Rexxiee (NA)
: So zoe Q now does less damage than a syndra Q at max rank/lvl 9
I'd rather have her Q be underpowered and have her be unplayable then getting one shot by it
Rioter Comments
: Welp rito killed Lee with the removal of trackers knife.
or you could just buy control wards and have to pay 75 gold for your dumb escape you shouldn't have
A Nunu (NA)
: The new champion: Kai'Sa
thanks! now i want to go on an idubbz binge
Nylisa (EUW)
: "Danger is real, Fear is an illusion" https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359368542174576641/415511533163118592/unknown.png She is amazing! i really love her design! although to be accosiated with Void...i guess she could be a bit creepier? What i like about her the most is the concept of her character she is not just a simple void creature this makes her unique! And creat limitless potential for ways her story can go! i can imagine dozens of scenarios. "Daughter of the void" they call her. her story is going to be very interesting! her experiences, what happend to her! Hows her relationship with the void , is she part of it or a slave to it! her face is so pretty in contrast to the dark world around her. i'd like to know the story behind her design.
> [{quoted}](name=Nylisa,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8kV9PUkI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-20T14:24:29.993+0000) > > "Danger is real, Fear is an illusion" > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359368542174576641/415511533163118592/unknown.png > > She is amazing! i really love her design! although to be accosiated with Void...i guess she could be a bit creepier? > > What i like about her the most is the concept of her character she is not just a simple void creature this makes her unique! And creat limitless potential for ways her story can go!i can imagine dozens of scenarios. > > "Daughter of the void" they call her. her story is going to be very interesting!her experiences, what happend to her! Hows her relationship with the void , is she part of it or a slave to it! > > > her face is so pretty in contrast to the dark world around her. i'd like to know the story behind her design. her story is literally exactly the same as kassdin's what are you on about
: I geniunely wish that the new void champion wasn't a human. We need more monsters.
: If I'm not the one of the 150 LCS players I feel like Riot doesn't give a damn about me
LCS should just have game balance completely separate from everyone else so ryze can have more then a 40% win rate in solo q
: So now if I go Taliyah into Zed, my Zhonya's won't be up in time for his next ult? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hauling Ashe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pTi13Nrz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-07T16:21:35.920+0000) > > So now if I go Taliyah into Zed, my Zhonya's won't be up in time for his next ult? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Zhonya's has a 120 second cooldown Zed's ult has an 80 second cooldown, that's already exactly how it works live wtf
: Low Elo Is Virtually Unplayable Right Now....
> [{quoted}](name=JaJankenGuu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cKdYO89q,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-06T19:49:38.078+0000) > > It's really bad. You see the same champs over and over again yeah its like that in the lcs too
: My favorite neglected champion.
Shen hasn't gotten a skin for 5 years he's basically yorick. Can people shut the fuck up
Necrozard (EUW)
: Fast and complete analysis, PROJECT Trailer ( 3 champions discovered )
: I thought they only pick the champions for the skin based on the champions played during the finals. So we could see something like {{champion:150}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:117}}
If Xayah gets a skin then Rakan will as well I'm just saying
: 2017 World Champion
In a shocking turn of events,the winner isnt the Korean team you thought it would be but the other Korean team, worlds really is exciting you don't know which Korean will come out on top !
: Trolling in flex is becoming a massive problem
then don't play flex, problem solved
: Candidates for: PROJECT
It would be better if shen didnt get one so they pass him an ultimate skin
Raoul (EUW)
: As a Support main by heart, I am sick of being the ADC slave!
{{champion:497}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:497}}
: I think the new Kat and Zed skins look worse than sewn chaos blitz & amumu
The new zed skin looks like a bad championship chroma lmao
: Why should emotes be free?
Difference between free and 5 dollars lmao
: Elderwood Xayah [Concept]
elderwood xayah and ravenborn rakan pls all i ask
WizZarD (EUNE)
: Some Bronze Players will be Automatically Transferred to Silver
: As long as you're still buying skins Riot doesn't care how you feel
Yeah riot really don't care about the consumer at all not gonna lie
: Victorious Skin Predictions
{{champion:498}} {{champion:497}}
: Genuinely, why does anyone give a shit about Tyler1?
Show more

Starboyˇ

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion