: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=0005000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T01:23:45.527+0000) > > people think i was trolling in tera > i wasnt > i literally explained i have autism > and they kept calling me a troll Eh, it's complicated for a lot to understand dude.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Furry NA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=00050000000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T01:25:58.123+0000) > > Eh, it's complicated for a lot to understand dude. it got me banned like i remember in school i would always get in trouble for stupidest shit i fucking hate authority so much
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=00050000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T01:16:39.640+0000) > > impossible to learn empathy i lack the neurological whatevers for that It's pretty obvious and it makes sense. We're both autistic, yeah? Like you said, neurological, not mental disorder. For anyone unsure of what that means, our brains are literally wired differently, as opposed to a mental (chemical) imbalance. It shows and I'm not surprised but really not much more can be said or done about it. Sucks to hear that, but hey, at least your lack of empathy isn't as bad as some other League players' (-cough- XJ9 -cough-). But uh, that sucks man, sorry to hear it affects you in that way.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Furry NA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=000500000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T01:19:04.060+0000) > > It's pretty obvious and it makes sense. We're both autistic, yeah? Like you said, neurological, not mental disorder. For anyone unsure of what that means, our brains are literally wired differently, as opposed to a mental (chemical) imbalance. > > It shows and I'm not surprised but really not much more can be said or done about it. > > Sucks to hear that, but hey, at least your lack of empathy isn't as bad as some other League players' (-cough- XJ9 -cough-). > > But uh, that sucks man, sorry to hear it affects you in that way. people think i was trolling in tera i wasnt i literally explained i have autism and they kept calling me a troll
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=000500000000000200000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T01:13:58.402+0000) > > i would sympathize with u > but not after what u fucking said to me Dont take it personal. I'm -really- blunt with a lot of people. Also, idk, learning empathy might be a good thing for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Furry NA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=0005000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T01:16:10.695+0000) > > Dont take it personal. > > I'm -really- blunt with a lot of people. > > Also, idk, learning empathy might be a good thing for you. impossible to learn empathy i lack the neurological whatevers for that
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=0005000000000002,timestamp=2015-07-01T01:11:48.640+0000) > > so you must dislike yourself LOL Actually yeah, quite a bit. I have a lot of self esteem issues. It's a weird mix of not wanting to be anyone else, like being my own self, and wanting to be someone special, yet at the same time hating a lot of qualities about my inferior self as well. So uh, yeah, you're right m8
> [{quoted}](name=Best Furry NA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=00050000000000020000,timestamp=2015-07-01T01:12:37.100+0000) > > Actually yeah, quite a bit. > > I have a lot of self esteem issues. > > It's a weird mix of not wanting to be anyone else, like being my own self, and wanting to be someone special, yet at the same time hating a lot of qualities about my inferior self as well. > > So uh, yeah, you're right m8 i would sympathize with u but not after what u fucking said to me
Norscout (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:58:02.475+0000) > > norscout cookies the good guy > ill send u dick pics for pc Send dick pics first. Then I'll decide. Warning, I've seen plenty of cocks in my day and yours is gonna have to be SUPER impressive to warrant money from me
> [{quoted}](name=Norscout,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T01:08:57.368+0000) > > Send dick pics first. Then I'll decide. Warning, I've seen plenty of cocks in my day and yours is gonna have to be SUPER impressive to warrant money from me was not expecting a serious reply
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:58:34.867+0000) > > why are u such a dick to me > we are basically the same person except i like lolis instead of furries I dont like people who start shit for no reason. I dont care if you're into gore, bestiality, furries, family stuff, whatever. I dont care if you make it known. Just as long as you arent blatantly shoving it into everyone's faces. You spammed the living hell out of art people did not want to see, people asked you to stop, and you based your own priorities of wanting the art posted over others' desires to not see it. When people got reasonably upset, you complained and continued. At that point I made a judgment that you have character to improve on, and until then, I have every right to look down on you.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Furry NA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T01:02:52.793+0000) > > I dont like people who start shit for no reason. I dont care if you're into gore, bestiality, furries, family stuff, whatever. I dont care if you make it known. Just as long as you arent blatantly shoving it into everyone's faces. > > You spammed the living hell out of art people did not want to see, people asked you to stop, and you based your own priorities of wanting the art posted over others' desires to not see it. When people got reasonably upset, you complained and continued. > > At that point I made a judgment that you have character to improve on, and until then, I have every right to look down on you. so you must dislike yourself LOL
: List of things to spam when the following GD'ers post.
you forgot challengur smerf - filthy pedo
: post itt for a compliment
Norscout (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IRLDragon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:54:38.722+0000) > > my elo is shit and it's still better than yours because it's mine > > I'm awesome I still don't know wtf Elo is. It's like some...hidden ranking? But if it's hidden, then wtf is the point of comparing. It's like claiming you have a bigger cock then another guy, but refusing to whip em out. Pointless. I'd pull mine our faster than you can cry "indecent exposure"
> [{quoted}](name=Norscout,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:58:26.140+0000) > > I still don't know wtf Elo is. It's like some...hidden ranking? But if it's hidden, then wtf is the point of comparing. > > It's like claiming you have a bigger cock then another guy, but refusing to whip em out. Pointless. I'd pull mine our faster than you can cry "indecent exposure" elo used to be THE ranking then they hid it
: Uh. Left college due to mental issues getting in the way butttt... I was a Star Scout? I left the BSA because they're too hypocritical ("good values" does not mean excluding gays, being intolerant of atheists, and treating people different due to disorders), but I made sure to hit that before taking off. So yeah? That counts for something? I think?
> [{quoted}](name=Best Furry NA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:54:55.183+0000) > > Uh. Left college due to mental issues getting in the way butttt... > > I was a Star Scout? I left the BSA because they're too hypocritical ("good values" does not mean excluding gays, being intolerant of atheists, and treating people different due to disorders), but I made sure to hit that before taking off. > > So yeah? That counts for something? I think? why are u such a dick to me we are basically the same person except i like lolis instead of furries
Norscout (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:53:01.954+0000) > > buy me pc pls I buy you GDers enough shit. Hell I bought like 10 people games on steam cuz I was feeling generious
> [{quoted}](name=Norscout,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:54:40.870+0000) > > I buy you GDers enough shit. Hell I bought like 10 people games on steam cuz I was feeling generious norscout cookies the good guy ill send u dick pics for pc
Norscout (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:45:32.480+0000) > > whatever kid i fap to lolis so tough luck http://i.imgur.com/N79OTjG.png[/IMG] Have fun
> [{quoted}](name=Norscout,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WlRaaWyA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:46:17.742+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/N79OTjG.png[/IMG] > > Have fun buy me pc pls
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GW0nQgzp,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:28:13.936+0000) > > no i didnt XD i was cyber bullied nice try troll Did you know "report" is one of the most toxic words you can say in league, and, if you say it in a large amount of games you will be banned? Now think hard about what you did in Tera.
> [{quoted}](name=UdyrWwYi Jg ONLY,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GW0nQgzp,comment-id=000a0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:29:07.649+0000) > > Did you know "report" is one of the most toxic words you can say in league, and, if you say it in a large amount of games you will be banned? > > Now think hard about what you did in Tera. play elins and cut lines
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GW0nQgzp,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:21:03.185+0000) > > yeah dude > some fail troll tried trolling me and i beat him at his own game XD haha lol no. Enjoy your Tera permaban. You deserved it.
> [{quoted}](name=UdyrWwYi Jg ONLY,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GW0nQgzp,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:27:56.271+0000) > > haha lol no. > > Enjoy your Tera permaban. You deserved it. no i didnt XD i was cyber bullied nice try troll
: just saw your tera thread holy shit. have a -3
> [{quoted}](name=UdyrWwYi Jg ONLY,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GW0nQgzp,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:14:00.942+0000) > > just saw your tera thread holy shit. have a -3 yeah dude some fail troll tried trolling me and i beat him at his own game XD
Mikaila (NA)
: At this point, everyone should really just report the original post considering it's considered harassment anyways. Stop feeding the troll since he's already been fed enough. We've proven he's a troll multiple times in the thread and outside of the thread. Have a good day everyone <3
> [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2015-07-01T00:06:45.198+0000) > > At this point, everyone should really just report the original post considering it's considered harassment anyways. Stop feeding the troll since he's already been fed enough. We've proven he's a troll multiple times in the thread and outside of the thread. > > Have a good day everyone <3 im not a troll.. you cant prove false delusional realities as facts
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:53:55.124+0000) > > ITT the opposite of everything you said happened, the cyber bullies came to bully me here cus they didnt get enough in game.... have u not seen proof? Every single piece of evidence provided in this thread AND your reaction yesterday points to YOUR guilt and the GMs and other players being right. Unless you post YOUR COMPLETE CHAT LOGS, WHISPERS to prove your innocence, it seems pretty obvious you're guilty.
> [{quoted}](name=Paragon Fury,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001d00000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:56:34.599+0000) > > Every single piece of evidence provided in this thread AND your reaction yesterday points to YOUR guilt and the GMs and other players being right. Unless you post YOUR COMPLETE CHAT LOGS, WHISPERS to prove your innocence, it seems pretty obvious you're guilty. yeah im guilty because some troll called me a troll you believing him over me makes no sense, they posted 0 chat logs and I HAVE EVIDENCE to back myself up?? so in a court of law id win... thanks
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:53:55.124+0000) > > ITT the opposite of everything you said happened, the cyber bullies came to bully me here cus they didnt get enough in game.... have u not seen proof? Every single piece of evidence provided in this thread AND your reaction yesterday points to YOUR guilt and the GMs and other players being right. Unless you post YOUR COMPLETE CHAT LOGS, WHISPERS to prove your innocence, it seems pretty obvious you're guilty.
> [{quoted}](name=Paragon Fury,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001d00000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:56:34.599+0000) > > Every single piece of evidence provided in this thread AND your reaction yesterday points to YOUR guilt and the GMs and other players being right. Unless you post YOUR COMPLETE CHAT LOGS, WHISPERS to prove your innocence, it seems pretty obvious you're guilty. i did... check the op?? lol whatever im black listing you and reporting u
: ITT: OP gets ban from game, tries to prove innocence, instead proves their own guilt and the reason they got banned, throws hissy fit. http://i.imgur.com/FHULd7G.png
> [{quoted}](name=Paragon Fury,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:50:09.487+0000) > > ITT: OP gets ban from game, tries to prove innocence, instead proves their own guilt and the reason they got banned, throws hissy fit. > > http://i.imgur.com/FHULd7G.png ITT the opposite of everything you said happened, the cyber bullies came to bully me here cus they didnt get enough in game.... have u not seen proof?
Mikaila (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:29:03.544+0000) > > no i dont have a life.. i couldnt even make friends on tera and u cyber bully me and get me banned... thanks for that im just done i cant function in ANY social situation Oh no. You made two or three friends who actually tried to help you, spoke to you multiple times in whispers and defended you in Global. But even they knew you were a troll and said it's a shame you didn't listen to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:31:17.778+0000) > > Oh no. You made two or three friends who actually tried to help you, spoke to you multiple times in whispers and defended you in Global. But even they knew you were a troll and said it's a shame you didn't listen to them. i didnt make ANY friends... can u stop shoving it in my face u fucking asshole? why are u guys still not banned but i was banned :'(
Mikaila (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001a000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:18:04.368+0000) > I GO TO TERA TRY TO MAKE FRIENDS I caught you in another lie. Look at that! > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:21:41.965+0000) > > sorry but i never made friends on tera nice try ^_^ Seriously. Dig your grave a little more. Edit: Adding this from Potehto.
> [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001a0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:24:49.080+0000) > > I caught you in another lie. Look at that! > > Seriously. Dig your grave a little more. > > Edit: Adding this from Potehto. no i dont have a life.. i couldnt even make friends on tera and u cyber bully me and get me banned... thanks for that im just done i cant function in ANY social situation
: How I got banned from EN MASSE/NA Tera
potehto why cant you ust admit you trolled and just fucking apologise and tell pance what happened?? i just wanna play tera I JUST WANNA PLAY TERA
Mikaila (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:05:57.862+0000) > > so basically everything i said was confirmed, potehto accuse me of trolling and got everyone to beleive thanks for the picture!!! > yes i am a female with autism GET OVER It sexist ignorant fools so sick of being cyber bullied > > sorry u dont think justin cant be a girls name sorry ur ignorant that u continue cyber bullying
> [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001a00000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T23:17:02.690+0000) > > have u ever once thought.... im NOT a troll u asshole?? YOU GOT ME PERMA BAN FROM MY NEW FAVORITE GAME I AREADY FUCKING DEALT WITH BULLYIG BECAUSE I HAD A MALE NAME IN SCHOOL I GO TO TERA TRY TO MAKE FRIENDS I CUT IN LINE IN A STUPID MINI GAME SO U MAKE MY LIFE HELL AND GET ME BANNED YOU WIN HOW DO U FUCKING FEEL
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001700000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:38:42.780+0000) > > yeah because potehto convinced them im a troll because hivemind logic XD Well when there's evidence that you said you wanted to troll to become a meme, I don't think it's as much as "convincing because hivemind logic" as it was "getting caught doing stupid shit and riling up the wrong person."
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0017000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:42:09.131+0000) > > Well when there's evidence that you said you wanted to troll to become a meme, I don't think it's as much as "convincing because hivemind logic" as it was "getting caught doing stupid shit and riling up the wrong person." that "evidence" is a pm from some random person i never talked to before but try hard ^^
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00170000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:45:10.256+0000) > > oh so now what some random person says about me is fact nice! why is what they said correct but what I say wrong? nice try Because you proved yourself wrong by contradicting yourself in other threads. People have linked threads where you stated your true intentions, taken screenshots of conversations with witnesses of stuff you said and did, Hell, you've discredited yourself as shown by Loucifer. Face it kid, you're too cocky for your own good and you deserved the ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001700000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:49:11.158+0000) > > Because you proved yourself wrong by contradicting yourself in other threads. People have linked threads where you stated your true intentions, taken screenshots of conversations with witnesses of stuff you said and did, Hell, you've discredited yourself as shown by Loucifer. > > Face it kid, you're too cocky for your own good and you deserved the ban. how did i contradict myself anywhere? o.o have u not seen screenshots... nice trolling il just report u lol
Mikaila (NA)
: This is from Potehto so everyone can read their response to this entire issue and see both sides of the story!
> [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:53:57.735+0000) > > This is from Potehto so everyone can read their response to this entire issue and see both sides of the story! so basically everything i said was confirmed, potehto accuse me of trolling and got everyone to beleive thanks for the picture!!! yes i am a female with autism GET OVER It sexist ignorant fools so sick of being cyber bullied sorry u dont think justin cant be a girls name sorry ur ignorant that u continue cyber bullying
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001700000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:38:42.780+0000) > > yeah because potehto convinced them im a troll because hivemind logic XD Well when there's evidence that you said you wanted to troll to become a meme, I don't think it's as much as "convincing because hivemind logic" as it was "getting caught doing stupid shit and riling up the wrong person."
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0017000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:42:09.131+0000) > > Well when there's evidence that you said you wanted to troll to become a meme, I don't think it's as much as "convincing because hivemind logic" as it was "getting caught doing stupid shit and riling up the wrong person." oh so now what some random person says about me is fact nice! why is what they said correct but what I say wrong? nice try
Loucifer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:07:33.280+0000) > > i dont even play kat Match history is a wonderful thing that can't be faked when someone _clicks on your name._ You can't even not lie about THAT, how should anyone take your bullshit seriously? > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b0000000100000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:02:17.795+0000) > > how am i lying > do u not see the fucking pictures where even the troll ADMITS what happened? And you admitted in two other threads to trolling. Dismissed. > [{quoted}](name=Bangkorai,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b0000000100000001,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:02:58.841+0000) > > No, what if you were in his position where you were being ganged up by a bunch of elitist losers on the internet? I'd never be in his position because I'm not a self-righteous windbag hiding behind a monitor.
> [{quoted}](name=Loucifer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:34:31.297+0000) > > Match history is a wonderful thing that can't be faked when someone _clicks on your name._ You can't even not lie about THAT, how should anyone take your bullshit seriously? > > And you admitted in two other threads to trolling. Dismissed. > > I'd never be in his position because I'm not a self-righteous windbag hiding behind a monitor. i was never self righteous, they all got mad i was reporting them for being mean to me and started calling me thee troll
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0017000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:34:17.220+0000) > > considering it happened for 3 days and in the end the GM came on saw arguing and pinned it all on me, i doubt it Sounds like you had more people report you in the span of 3 days than you did reporting other people. Also I'm pretty sure you can't report the same person for the exact same thing yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00170000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:36:10.231+0000) > > Sounds like you had more people report you in the span of 3 days than you did reporting other people. Also I'm pretty sure you can't report the same person for the exact same thing yourself. yeah because potehto convinced them im a troll because hivemind logic XD
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00170000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:22:21.235+0000) > > no, thats why i reported them Or you could just do both, since En Masse will still get their text regardless of whether or not you muted them. They have to track all of the chat systems.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001700000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:24:59.302+0000) > > Or you could just do both, since En Masse will still get their text regardless of whether or not you muted them. They have to track all of the chat systems. considering it happened for 3 days and in the end the GM came on saw arguing and pinned it all on me, i doubt it
Rastilan (NA)
: I like how much of the chat is missing, specifically most of yours.
> [{quoted}](name=Rastilan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:28:12.822+0000) > > I like how much of the chat is missing, specifically most of yours. i was taking screenshots to report the others everything i said was along the line sof "Potehto is a cyber bully" "dont call cyber bully trolls it enables them" "reported" and it made them mad
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001700000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:13:10.524+0000) > > i told you guys i dont block people because i dont believe in censorship, and no matter how bully they are they deserve to have their chat read So you want to be told to kill yourself by these "bullies?"
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0017000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:18:11.045+0000) > > So you want to be told to kill yourself by these "bullies?" no, thats why i reported them
Mikaila (NA)
: I'm leaving this here and I'm leaving the thread. Sorry but you aren't becoming a meme, Justin.
> [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:16:18.315+0000) > > I'm leaving this here and I'm leaving the thread. Sorry but you aren't becoming a meme, Justin. sorry but i never made friends on tera nice try ^_^
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:06:14.400+0000) > > Why is everyone downvoting him? Because he cut in line and lied about trolling. You can tell he's lying because of all of the evidence (or lack of) he's given to the while situation. > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:06:18.972+0000) > > sorry for being whiny but im traumatized over this event "Traumatized" You're bullshitting everyone here, especially so due to the fact that PEOPLE TOLD YOU TO MUTE PEOPLE and you didn't listen. You were in no way the victim, you wanted this to happen so you could fulfill your dreams of becoming a meme.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:07:43.080+0000) > > Because he cut in line and lied about trolling. You can tell he's lying because of all of the evidence (or lack of) he's given to the while situation. > > "Traumatized" > > You're bullshitting everyone here, especially so due to the fact that PEOPLE TOLD YOU TO MUTE PEOPLE and you didn't listen. > > You were in no way the victim, you wanted this to happen so you could fulfill your dreams of becoming a meme. lack of evidence?? nice try lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:06:14.400+0000) > > Why is everyone downvoting him? Because he cut in line and lied about trolling. You can tell he's lying because of all of the evidence (or lack of) he's given to the while situation. > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:06:18.972+0000) > > sorry for being whiny but im traumatized over this event "Traumatized" You're bullshitting everyone here, especially so due to the fact that PEOPLE TOLD YOU TO MUTE PEOPLE and you didn't listen. You were in no way the victim, you wanted this to happen so you could fulfill your dreams of becoming a meme.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:07:43.080+0000) > > Because he cut in line and lied about trolling. You can tell he's lying because of all of the evidence (or lack of) he's given to the while situation. > > "Traumatized" > > You're bullshitting everyone here, especially so due to the fact that PEOPLE TOLD YOU TO MUTE PEOPLE and you didn't listen. > > You were in no way the victim, you wanted this to happen so you could fulfill your dreams of becoming a meme. i told you guys i dont block people because i dont believe in censorship, and no matter how bully they are they deserve to have their chat read
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b00000001000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:22:18.385+0000) > > i was merely discussing us law with other players... its not my fault you think being a pedophile is illegal when it isn't and is legal, the act of child molestation is illegal! so you need to stop being ignorant and blmaing others for ur ignorance thanks > xoxo Ika Just because pedophilia isn't necessarily limited by a set-in-stone law doesn't mean that a public majority wouldn't find it morally questionable and wouldn't attempt to protect their children from you.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b000000010002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:24:31.202+0000) > > Just because pedophilia isn't necessarily limited by a set-in-stone law doesn't mean that a public majority wouldn't find it morally questionable and wouldn't attempt to protect their children from you. i never said that, i said according to law being one isn't illegal ^_^
: Why is everyone downvoting him?
> [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:06:14.400+0000) > > Why is everyone downvoting him? because potehto covinced them im a troll
: Okay let's kill this thread now. Whiny kid gets banned for trolling, attempts to blame it on someone they riled up by cutting in line (WHICH YOU NEVER DO), and they're coming to GD after attempting to ban evade to cry moar.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2015-06-30T22:04:09.811+0000) > > Okay let's kill this thread now. > > Whiny kid gets banned for trolling, attempts to blame it on someone they riled up by cutting in line (WHICH YOU NEVER DO), and they're coming to GD after attempting to ban evade to cry moar. sorry for being whiny but im traumatized over this event
Mikaila (NA)
: I just talked to a few people who were your friend on Tera and one of them stated you told them the first day you made that character "My plan is to become a meme for trolling." Sorry. You better start crying to 4chan in the hopes they back you up.
> [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:54:45.943+0000) > > I just talked to a few people who were your friend on Tera and one of them stated you told them the first day you made that character "My plan is to become a meme for trolling." Sorry. You better start crying to 4chan in the hopes they back you up. too bad i wasnt trolling ^_^ even if i WAS trolling, that doesnt mean you all were not cyber bullying me and trolling too! fighting fire with fire is not good way to fall prey to the sheep mentality
AnonTwo (NA)
: So based on what i've gathered, you were banned for: -Cutting the first orderly line in the history of the internet -Making a huge scene in global chat -Not just blocking the guy and continuing to make a scene, annoying others far more than the person "bullying" you -And lastly, for this not even being the first time you caused a scene I can imagine why you were banned, as i'm assuming just from this lineup this isn't your first time. It sounds like you're just generally annoying to play with. >i told you potehto convincd everyone i was a troll even tho he was the troll, believe the empty words or believe the pictures of all those guys cyber bullying me So he somehow not only convinced them you were a troll, but also made not a single person double check, even after you made a thread here? All those people believe him so much that they were ready to shut you down here? And even the GM who readily has logs is ready to ban you? Just...just try to think about that for a second.
> [{quoted}](name=AnonTwo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:25:20.462+0000) > > So based on what i've gathered, you were banned for: > -Cutting the first orderly line in the history of the internet > -Making a huge scene in global chat > -Not just blocking the guy and continuing to make a scene, annoying others far more than the person "bullying" you > -And lastly, for this not even being the first time you caused a scene > > I can imagine why you were banned, as i'm assuming just from this lineup this isn't your first time. > > It sounds like you're just generally annoying to play with. > > So he somehow not only convinced them you were a troll, but also made not a single person double check, even after you made a thread here? All those people believe him so much that they were ready to shut you down here? And even the GM who readily has logs is ready to ban you? > > Just...just try to think about that for a second. he was the troll... he spams fake system messages to convince people their account is flagged for suspension and admits he trolls global isnt EVERYONE potehto is a huge reason why most people muted global i would talk about potehto in dungeons and EVERYONE would say they hated him.... the global chat is just potehtos circlejerk
: > [{quoted}](name=Bangkorai,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:32:16.565+0000) > > > I wish I had seen it Goddamm I was laughing so hard at that. What's better, even those two were disagreeing on the definition of autism. An entertaining evening that was.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr EbolaChan,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001300000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:45:06.205+0000) > > Goddamm I was laughing so hard at that. What's better, even those two were disagreeing on the definition of autism. > An entertaining evening that was. it may of been entertaining but whats not entertaining is pance said I WAS HARASSING POTEHTO he flat out said "i checked laws u were harassing potehto" how the fuck?? i have pictures here that say OTHERWISE clearly fucking biased
Mikaila (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:39:30.033+0000) > > ??? thats in pso2.... 2 different games nice try thanks <3 Doesn't matter. This is solid proof you enjoy trolling in video games. Good try though. Nice run of trolling everyone on this league thread! I feel sorry for everyone who actually stuck up for you here. Have fun, kid.
> [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:41:53.860+0000) > > Doesn't matter. This is solid proof you enjoy trolling in video games. Good try though. Nice run of trolling everyone on this league thread! I feel sorry for everyone who actually stuck up for you here. Have fun, kid. oh nice argument i never troll in tera... i liked tera and wanted to stay a member.. i was 100% honest trolling isnt even an argument because u and potehto do it ALL the time u see all those trolls?? in the screenshots??? NONE BANNED nice try
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:35:26.042+0000) > > first time i caused a scene??? i didnt cause a scene potehto caused the scene > i said i was reporting him for cyber bullying and i just repeat to people who start bully me and then they all get mad... not my fault bullies cant handle truth You cut in line. In a line within an MMO. A rare sight that means serious business in MMOs. You were very much in the wrong. Never forget Gunner patch Kugai Incident.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanzibaarus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:37:45.908+0000) > > You cut in line. In a line within an MMO. A rare sight that means serious business in MMOs. You were very much in the wrong. > > Never forget Gunner patch Kugai Incident. people cut me first and follow me so i couldnt even get in the minigame at all so i got off and the next day i didnt wanna deal with that so i just cut
Mikaila (NA)
: I'm just gonna leave this here: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GW0nQgzp,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2015-06-29T21:53:06.524+0000) > > hell you can cause trouble and still wont get banned > i troll all the time This was posted by you here: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/GW0nQgzp-official-phantasy-star-online-2-thread?comment=00080001 Your case was just shot down quickly.
> [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:35:25.625+0000) > > I'm just gonna leave this here: > > This was posted by you here: > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/GW0nQgzp-official-phantasy-star-online-2-thread?comment=00080001 > > Your case was just shot down quickly. ??? thats in pso2.... 2 different games nice try thanks <3
AnonTwo (NA)
: So based on what i've gathered, you were banned for: -Cutting the first orderly line in the history of the internet -Making a huge scene in global chat -Not just blocking the guy and continuing to make a scene, annoying others far more than the person "bullying" you -And lastly, for this not even being the first time you caused a scene I can imagine why you were banned, as i'm assuming just from this lineup this isn't your first time. It sounds like you're just generally annoying to play with. >i told you potehto convincd everyone i was a troll even tho he was the troll, believe the empty words or believe the pictures of all those guys cyber bullying me So he somehow not only convinced them you were a troll, but also made not a single person double check, even after you made a thread here? All those people believe him so much that they were ready to shut you down here? And even the GM who readily has logs is ready to ban you? Just...just try to think about that for a second.
> [{quoted}](name=AnonTwo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:25:20.462+0000) > > So based on what i've gathered, you were banned for: > -Cutting the first orderly line in the history of the internet > -Making a huge scene in global chat > -Not just blocking the guy and continuing to make a scene, annoying others far more than the person "bullying" you > -And lastly, for this not even being the first time you caused a scene > > I can imagine why you were banned, as i'm assuming just from this lineup this isn't your first time. > > It sounds like you're just generally annoying to play with. > > So he somehow not only convinced them you were a troll, but also made not a single person double check, even after you made a thread here? All those people believe him so much that they were ready to shut you down here? And even the GM who readily has logs is ready to ban you? > > Just...just try to think about that for a second. first time i caused a scene??? i didnt cause a scene potehto caused the scene i said i was reporting him for cyber bullying and i just repeat to people who start bully me and then they all get mad... not my fault bullies cant handle truth
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b0000000100030000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:08:27.215+0000) > > i told you potehto convincd everyone i was a troll even tho he was the troll, believe the empty words or believe the pictures of all those guys cyber bullying me Mute them...... all i know is please never ever play eve online your simply not grown up enough for it. I once sabatoged my corporation and then spent the next MONTH hunted down by mercenarys i couldnt even leave my base without immediatly losing weeks worth of work..... You had two whole measly days of something that easily fixable (mute them) that DOESNT AFFECT YOUR ACTUAL GAMEPLAY AT ALL so excuse me if i have NO sympathy for you at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b00000001000300000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:19:16.362+0000) > > Mute them...... all i know is please never ever play eve online your simply not grown up enough for it. > > I once sabatoged my corporation and then spent the next MONTH hunted down by mercenarys i couldnt even leave my base without immediatly losing weeks worth of work..... > > You had two whole measly days of something that easily fixable (mute them) that DOESNT AFFECT YOUR ACTUAL GAMEPLAY AT ALL so excuse me if i have NO sympathy for you at all. it did affect my gameplay because a GM saw what was going on saw people accusing me of trolling and just banned me for it!
: > [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b00000001000200000001,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:10:41.512+0000) > > I hate to tell you this but even when it was dropped, he continued in Global and made himself look like an idiot. He brought up the issue 3 days in a row until GMs finally stepped in and banned him. No one mentioned him until he got into global and started talking about Potehto flipping out on him when they put him on ignore the first day. We tried to help him and he refused the help. We told him to put potehto on ignore and he said that was censorship which he didn't agree with. He then went on about how he has autism and getting bullied for that when no one in global was even paying him any attention. The fact that you still think this person isn't a troll is astonishing considering you weren't there and a lot of us were. > > Edit due to typing Trade instead of Global. Former WoW player here. Oops. No, don't misunderstand. I've said multiple times I think hes in the wrong, I'm implying I think hes a troll. He's a complete idiot. Still doesn't warrant bullying of any kind, ever. You don't know how his tiny mind works, he could have felt threatened, embarrassed, a lot of things that could make him act stupider and stupider until the very end. I just hate how everyone only likes to think like their brain is the only way a brain works and that's it.
> [{quoted}](name=Bangkorai,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b000000010002000000010001,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:15:33.402+0000) > > No, don't misunderstand. I've said multiple times I think hes in the wrong, I'm implying I think hes a troll. He's a complete idiot. > > Still doesn't warrant bullying of any kind, ever. You don't know how his tiny mind works, he could have felt threatened, embarrassed, a lot of things that could make him act stupider and stupider until the very end. > > I just hate how everyone only likes to think like their brain is the only way a brain works and that's it. i wish you were a GM
Mikaila (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b000000010002000000010000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:13:49.370+0000) > > wow thats a lie whenever i would talk in global everyone would start talking about me an flaming me but lie more That's not true at all. What about your wonderful trolling that even the GMs told you to stop about? About how it's fine to be a pedophile and it's legal to do such? Even the GM's had to step in and tell you to knock it the fuck off and change the subject - which you refused to. But hey, you've made yourself look bad enough in this thread, on TERA and pretty much anywhere else on the internet.
> [{quoted}](name=Mikaila,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b0000000100020000000100000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:15:32.126+0000) > > That's not true at all. What about your wonderful trolling that even the GMs told you to stop about? About how it's fine to be a pedophile and it's legal to do such? Even the GM's had to step in and tell you to knock it the fuck off and change the subject - which you refused to. But hey, you've made yourself look bad enough in this thread, on TERA and pretty much anywhere else on the internet. i was merely discussing us law with other players... its not my fault you think being a pedophile is illegal when it isn't and is legal, the act of child molestation is illegal! so you need to stop being ignorant and blmaing others for ur ignorance thanks xoxo Ika
: > [{quoted}](name=Starfyre7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b00000001000200000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:09:03.902+0000) > > elins look 12 not 4 you are just a troll please leave You're making it so fucking hard for me to sympathize with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Bangkorai,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8wwi0ERB,comment-id=000b000000010002000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-30T21:10:04.495+0000) > > You're making it so fucking hard for me to sympathize with you. i dont want ur sympathy when you call elins 4 year olds
Show more

Starfyre7

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion