: This Doesn't Get You Banned....
Won't happen. Instead, expect a ban yourself within 48 hours.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Except a red even called you out on the fact that no games had been referenced to you at all, after you posted them. Yes, I **assume** that you intentionally fed. I assume, because I don't have your typical games as comparison. I don't have **every single game you ever played** as a reference. Neither does the "hyper-majority". Riot does. And they kept you banned after manually reviewing the case, even though they have unbanned plenty of people that had been banned unjustly. Either way, my point still stands. You didn't "prove your innocence". You supplied evidence... half of which turned out to be irrelevant (the chat logs), and half of which is no definitive proof. Also: Stop putting words in my mouth. I literally said that you did **not** deserve an instant 14-day ban based on your chat behaviour. I literally said the exact opposite of what you claim I said. This deceptive style of arguing is exactly why I (among others) find it so difficult to have any sympathy for you.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6o7nZbuZ,comment-id=001f0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-09-02T06:18:35.853+0000) > > Except a red even called you out on the fact that no games had been referenced to you at all, after you posted them. > > Yes, I **assume** that you intentionally fed. I assume, because I don't have your typical games as comparison. I don't have **every single game you ever played** as a reference. Neither does the "hyper-majority". Riot does. And they kept you banned after manually reviewing the case, even though they have unbanned plenty of people that had been banned unjustly. > > Either way, my point still stands. You didn't "prove your innocence". You supplied evidence... half of which turned out to be irrelevant (the chat logs), and half of which is no definitive proof. > > Also: Stop putting words in my mouth. I literally said that you did **not** deserve an instant 14-day ban based on your chat behaviour. I literally said the exact opposite of what you claim I said. This deceptive style of arguing is exactly why I (among others) find it so difficult to have any sympathy for you. You ASSUME because you didn't bother to inform yourself. The red is WRONG and I quit DIRECTLY in protest of his responses specifically. Unless there is something they aren't telling us then I remain in the right. And you are welcome to look at my history/ ask for the game and I can upload it.
Wuks (NA)
: Oh, I thought that reform card was yours. Yeah, this may have been a manual review suspension; in which case, it's best to contact Riot Games Player Support regarding more context on your suspension.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aTOygYmU,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-02T00:28:39.971+0000) > > Oh, I thought that reform card was yours. Yeah, this may have been a manual review suspension; in which case, it's best to contact Riot Games Player Support regarding more context on your suspension. Of which you will receive absolutely zero of.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Soulforged,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BEOUVR7r,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-09-01T05:19:47.796+0000) > > First off, most of us don't like it that much and play because we're already addicted. Speak for you k thx. > [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BEOUVR7r,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-01T05:42:03.954+0000) > > nah, you just sounded oblivious, that's all Only toxies go around telling people to drink bleach. They will hate the game period.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BEOUVR7r,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2016-09-01T16:57:06.541+0000) > > Speak for you k thx. > > Only toxies go around telling people to drink bleach. They will hate the game period. I hate the game because of people like you.
Meep Man (NA)
: It's been said mutliple times that it's impossible to go from no punishment to 14 days without seriously toxic or illegal actions taking place.
> [{quoted}](name=Inept Maverick,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6o7nZbuZ,comment-id=001f00000000,timestamp=2016-09-01T15:36:10.667+0000) > > It's been said mutliple times that it's impossible to go from no punishment to 14 days without seriously toxic or illegal actions taking place. It's been proved more multiples of times that this is a lie.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: You didn't pull anything that "proved" your innocence. You posted a few random videos, simply **assuming** those were the games you were banned for... and even **in** those videos that were selected by only you, it was **still** looking as if you were low-key intentionally feeding after a certain point. On top of that, your chat logs were definitely negative. They might have been good evidence that you didn't deserve an instant 14-day ban **purely** for your chat behaviour, but those logs were far from proving your "innocence".
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6o7nZbuZ,comment-id=001f00000001,timestamp=2016-09-01T15:38:29.511+0000) > > You didn't pull anything that "proved" your innocence. You posted a few random videos, simply **assuming** those were the games you were banned for... and even **in** those videos that were selected by only you, it was **still** looking as if you were low-key intentionally feeding after a certain point. > > On top of that, your chat logs were definitely negative. They might have been good evidence that you didn't deserve an instant 14-day ban **purely** for your chat behaviour, but those logs were far from proving your "innocence". I have over a dozen gb of replays and I had every single one from within a period of weeks before the ban. I uploaded the ones that were referenced specifically by Riot. You're right, I should have been banned for two weeks because I said "omggggggggggggggggggggg" and you ASSUME I intentionally fed even tho it's pretty clear to the hyper-majority I didn't.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stasis691,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6o7nZbuZ,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2016-09-01T14:25:04.215+0000) > > I was previously unpunished on my account and it was escalated directly to two weeks. > > It was also utter bs and 100% unjustified. I spent over a dozen hours pulling chat logs from all my video recorded gameplay that literally proves my innocence yet even when presented with it Riot doubles down and affirms the suspension. > > This company is the worst. Hmm, if you're telling the truth that isn't how the system should work, their new system has 3 steps, first a chat restriction, then a 2 week ban, and then a perma ban, pretty weird if they gave you the ban out of nowhere.
> [{quoted}](name=Sovekz,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6o7nZbuZ,comment-id=001f00000003,timestamp=2016-09-01T16:55:47.137+0000) > > Hmm, if you're telling the truth that isn't how the system should work, their new system has 3 steps, first a chat restriction, then a 2 week ban, and then a perma ban, pretty weird if they gave you the ban out of nowhere. Supposedly I triggered a "manual review" but no information was divulged by the garbage company known as Riot Games. If you look in my post history, you can find everything I posted about it. I spent a week fighting it before I gave up and quit this game in protest.
: Played this stupid $#&*^ cancer game for first time since June
: What did you do to warrant an chat restriction earlier? You don't get a 2 week ban unless you got a chat restriction in the past 3 months, doing the same thing or did you actually say toxic stuff?
> [{quoted}](name=Sovekz,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6o7nZbuZ,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2016-09-01T12:36:24.644+0000) > > What did you do to warrant an chat restriction earlier? You don't get a 2 week ban unless you got a chat restriction in the past 3 months, doing the same thing or did you actually say toxic stuff? I was previously unpunished on my account and it was escalated directly to two weeks. It was also utter bs and 100% unjustified. I spent over a dozen hours pulling chat logs from all my video recorded gameplay that literally proves my innocence yet even when presented with it Riot doubles down and affirms the suspension. This company is the worst.
: Did you want me to say punishment system instead? I'm not trying to bash on Riot, simply stating the way that it works >.>
> [{quoted}](name=Hello I am Bird,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6o7nZbuZ,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2016-09-01T07:09:35.463+0000) > > Did you want me to say punishment system instead? > > I'm not trying to bash on Riot, simply stating the way that it works >.> Riot needs to be bashed on. Riot really needs worse to happen to it than to be bashed on..
: Riot's report system works in that if you were reported for multiple games before, the last game you played is the one they post the logs for, even if it wasn't a game that caused the ban. So perhaps he's innocent, or maybe he's just not giving the full story? Ima go with the justice system and say Innocent until a rioter comes in and says otherwise, but food for thought.
> [{quoted}](name=Hello I am Bird,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6o7nZbuZ,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2016-09-01T07:06:53.560+0000) > > Riot's report system works Lets stop you there.
: > [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BEOUVR7r,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-01T05:42:03.954+0000) > > nah, you just sounded oblivious, that's all Oblivious: not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around oneself. Since I'm definitely aware of the situation and where this player is coming from, then you must mean that I seemed unconcerned. I'm not super sure why I would be concerned for someone wishing death on others over a video game that they should quit if it makes them that upset. It would even be better for their health because stress has many not only mental, but physical negative side effects. Nobody is forcing them play the game. That means that they are playing of their own free will and should not complain about something publicly when they have complete power to easily solve their own problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Tumu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BEOUVR7r,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-01T05:55:47.365+0000) > > Oblivious: not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around oneself. > > Since I'm definitely aware of the situation and where this player is coming from, then you must mean that I seemed unconcerned. I'm not super sure why I would be concerned for someone wishing death on others over a video game that they should quit if it makes them that upset. > > It would even be better for their health because stress has many not only mental, but physical negative side effects. > > Nobody is forcing them play the game. That means that they are playing of their own free will and should not complain about something publicly when they have complete power to easily solve their own problem. Keep parroting, you social justice warrior, you!
: > [{quoted}](name=The Soulforged,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BEOUVR7r,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-09-01T05:19:47.796+0000) > > First off, most of us don't like it that much and play because we're already addicted. Many GDers don't even play league anymore as well. If people didn't like it badly enough then they would stop playing it. That isn't arguable, it's a fact. There has to be something keeping people around / bringing people like this back in the hopes that things have changed. If the cons outweighed the pros then the playing would stop.
> [{quoted}](name=Tumu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BEOUVR7r,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-09-01T05:41:03.517+0000) > > If people didn't like it badly enough then they would stop playing it. That isn't arguable, it's a fact. There has to be something keeping people around / bringing people like this back in the hopes that things have changed. If the cons outweighed the pros then the playing would stop. I stopped playing because I didn't like it badly enough. I got a reminder tonight to stay cancer free.
: Just leave then instead of acting like a babbling baby on the boards then. You aren't convincing anyone to leave, and all of us are here because we play League and like it. Do you think you will magically change our minds and we will quit in your defense? I don't know what you actually think this post will accomplish. Do you want someone to relate to you? Idk man.
> [{quoted}](name=Tumu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BEOUVR7r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-01T05:12:36.062+0000) > > Just leave then instead of acting like a babbling baby on the boards then. You aren't convincing anyone to leave, and all of us are here because we play League and like it. > > Do you think you will magically change our minds and we will quit in your defense? I don't know what you actually think this post will accomplish. Do you want someone to relate to you? Idk man. I don't need to WANT anybody to relate to me. Tens of thousands (or more) do every single day.
Wuks (NA)
: Sometimes, the system fails to include more games with chat that triggered the punishment; however, if the punishment is valid, then Player Support has access to additional logs which they can provide to you so that you can perhaps identify behavior that you can change to prevent a permanent suspension. For more information on contacting Support, check out this link: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/W6ZhEsPG-your-unofficial-guide-to-creating-player-support-requests If you have any more questions, please let me know!
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6o7nZbuZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-01T04:52:04.582+0000) > > Sometimes, the system fails to include more games with chat that triggered the punishment; however, if the punishment is valid, then Player Support has access to additional logs which they can provide to you so that you can perhaps identify behavior that you can change to prevent a permanent suspension. > > For more information on contacting Support, check out this link: > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/W6ZhEsPG-your-unofficial-guide-to-creating-player-support-requests > > If you have any more questions, please let me know! Other times, Riot Games should should seriously consider shutting down business operations because they are the absolute worst company.
Rioter Comments
: You were punished through manual review, and not by myself. You wrote in to appeal your case, someone reviewed it again, and it was confirmed. You then posted on the forums, I manually reviewed it a third time, and confirmed it again. You have posted in every post of mine since then. You are welcome to open another player support case if you'd like.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QXWYE2tA,comment-id=00010000000100030000,timestamp=2016-08-01T19:04:32.002+0000) > > You were punished through manual review, and not by myself. You wrote in to appeal your case, someone reviewed it again, and it was confirmed. You then posted on the forums, I manually reviewed it a third time, and confirmed it again. You have posted in every post of mine since then. > > You are welcome to open another player support case if you'd like. And you are a liar and your company is full of liars and cheats. I've posted in every post of yours since then? This is the utter garbage I'm talking about. But that's this community's problem, not mine. It's a good thing you get to do this from behind a screen because I bet it would be tough saying most of this crap to someone's face with a straight face.
: The problem with this is the person you are referring to was not intentionally feeding. They were having a bad game. They were still trying until the end. You wanted to FF @20 because you thought the person lost the game singlehandedly. When the team wouldn't FF you went AFK. We all have bad games. Someone having a bad game does not make it acceptable to AFK.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QXWYE2tA,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-07-29T23:27:19.309+0000) > > The problem with this is the person you are referring to was not intentionally feeding. They were having a bad game. They were still trying until the end. You wanted to FF @20 because you thought the person lost the game singlehandedly. When the team wouldn't FF you went AFK. > > We all have bad games. Someone having a bad game does not make it acceptable to AFK. Wow you have some nerve. This is the same guy who literally replied to me on the boards and told me I'm an intentional feeder and troll and I uploaded all of my games with video proof that I was literally not at any point throwing or feeding on purpose and then you're going to defend other players and just write it off as "they were having a bad game?" How does anybody take you people serious?
: The system doesn't place bias on an individual. In fact, looking at each person as an individual is the only way to not be biased. Each player that is reported is reviewed. There is really no reason to review a case for a player that is not reported. We aren't going to penalize people if nobody was offended or negatively affected by them (reported them). What you think of as people 'getting away with it' is generally positive players having an off game. When one player gets punished and another does not it is because either the punished player was more severe and/or they have a consistent history of the behavior. If they continue that behavior, they will get punished. It's interesting hearing the two sides. 'Both people get away with everything, and everyone gets punished for no reason.' The rules are consistent.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZRYZ5Hik,comment-id=000600060000,timestamp=2016-07-26T18:53:26.865+0000) > > The system doesn't place bias on an individual. In fact, looking at each person as an individual is the only way to not be biased. Each player that is reported is reviewed. There is really no reason to review a case for a player that is not reported. We aren't going to penalize people if nobody was offended or negatively affected by them (reported them). > > What you think of as people 'getting away with it' is generally positive players having an off game. When one player gets punished and another does not it is because either the punished player was more severe and/or they have a consistent history of the behavior. If they continue that behavior, they will get punished. > > It's interesting hearing the two sides. 'Both people get away with everything, and everyone gets punished for no reason.' The rules are consistent. Yea, that's right. Ignore me. Wouldn't want to dig your hole any deeper, would you? Some people might even say, "REKT!"
: The system doesn't place bias on an individual. In fact, looking at each person as an individual is the only way to not be biased. Each player that is reported is reviewed. There is really no reason to review a case for a player that is not reported. We aren't going to penalize people if nobody was offended or negatively affected by them (reported them). What you think of as people 'getting away with it' is generally positive players having an off game. When one player gets punished and another does not it is because either the punished player was more severe and/or they have a consistent history of the behavior. If they continue that behavior, they will get punished. It's interesting hearing the two sides. 'Both people get away with everything, and everyone gets punished for no reason.' The rules are consistent.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZRYZ5Hik,comment-id=000600060000,timestamp=2016-07-26T18:53:26.865+0000) > > The system doesn't place bias on an individual. In fact, looking at each person as an individual is the only way to not be biased. Each player that is reported is reviewed. There is really no reason to review a case for a player that is not reported. We aren't going to penalize people if nobody was offended or negatively affected by them (reported them). > > What you think of as people 'getting away with it' is generally positive players having an off game. When one player gets punished and another does not it is because either the punished player was more severe and/or they have a consistent history of the behavior. If they continue that behavior, they will get punished. > > It's interesting hearing the two sides. 'Both people get away with everything, and everyone gets punished for no reason.' The rules are consistent. Is that honestly Riot's perspective? I quit this game directly in response to YOU personally affirming my ban as accurate. I spent a week uploading replays, screenshots, obtaining data and presenting it to defend myself and got a blase, "you're guilty as sin breh" from you, when I couldn't possibly have been guilty of anything but chat violations. I sat out two weeks and my first game I played after my ban there were six people who did much worse and at least as much as I was accused of doing. Two afks on my team and my support followed me around trying to take my jungle camps. I played a few just a handful more games after that with similar experiences and I said I'm done. Other than a few games I played because an attractive female friend asked me to (to which I have since responded no, I don't want to play this torture called a "game" anymore). I hadn't played since July 4. Then last night I couldn't sleep and was looking to burn a little time, so against better judgement I q'd up. Huge mistake. Our 0/3 mid ragequit 6 minutes into the game followed by incessant "/ff pls" requests from bot lane as they intentionally helped the enemy team, you know, something you personally affirmed to me was a bannable offense. This is my consistent league experience. Why don't you check out my chat logs since I was banned. Meanwhile, in response to your reply, I decided to look into the match history of the player who told me, "I hope you're killed in a mass shooting" the game before I was banned for two weeks. You know, this guy: http://imgur.com/4HjCfEY and his buddies: http://imgur.com/DyyEj1i Found some interesting stuff. First and foremost, it appears there have been no time bans for said player. http://imgur.com/a/mJDvJ - Five zeal Anivia? One item in a 19 minute game ranked game (albeit expensive one)? You have more data than me, you be the judge, or not. I just want to know how you can, with a straight face, tell me that a single player can violate and harass another individual or even an entire group, report them, and since they weren't reported themselves for whatever reason (it shouldn't matter, honestly, if you're going to set standards, everybody needs to be held to the same ones) that they should remain unpunished simply because they reported someone else, and while that person may have been guilty or not, it doesn't matter, they are simply absolved since they themselves were not reported? Sounds like a massive oversight, deficiency, and skirting of responsibility.
: This game is literally sickening. A not so subtle reminder.
I'm currently high gold getting placed against a lot of plats but spent 2 years at bronze 5 and I would say its been steady shit forever, no matter the ELO. The consistency, along with a bullshit ban from Riot, preventing me from getting end of season rewards when I finally got gold after playing this long, just no thank you. I've spent most of my time since I quit playing Europa Universalis IV, a game I've been playing since long before I started playing this garbage. I've also spent some time playing Pokemon, which is much better and it actually has a good community as well. (PS- real pokemon, not pokemon go.)
: Moba communities have always been cancer, this is nothing new. Bad games with 0/3 ragequiters happen. This is not a new thing.
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jk2mv7wQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-26T13:36:04.367+0000) > > Moba communities have always been cancer, this is nothing new. Bad games with 0/3 ragequiters happen. This is not a new thing. No, in the five years vet with 2-3k games played, I'm well aware. At this point the cancer is so consistent, if I continue to play I shall surely perish.
: > if anyone at riot were to speak out against how problematic the report system actually is. they would be labled as "supporting toxic players" and probably be fired Give me some ideas on how it could be improved. I'd really love nothing more than to make things perfect, but I understand that is an impossible goal. I feel we've make a lot of positive improvements and still have a lot more we can make. That being said, there may be a lot of things that we haven't thought of and it would be valuable to hear any actionable ideas. > it's a flawed system that does more harm then good and actually increases the likelihood of reoffending Reform rates are actually very good. The vast majority of people never receive any sort of punishment. Those that receive a 10-game chat restriction rarely receive any other type of punishment. This goes on all the way up the escalation schedule (people reform). That is the reason why we issue perma-bans where we do. At that point the likelihood of reform is low. The really tough thing is that the number of people who are unsportsmanlike or 'toxic' (I hate that word) is actually not that high relative to the population. But the likelihood of encountering unsportsmanship is raised because you have 9 other players in each game, and it only takes one bad game from someone to hurt your experience. The majority of the time this is from otherwise well mannered people who are having an off day. PS I also upvoted you, because you posted about something that is important to you, and it seems like you do care.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZRYZ5Hik,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-07-25T21:22:59.419+0000) > > Give me some ideas on how it could be improved. I'd really love nothing more than to make things perfect, but I understand that is an impossible goal. I feel we've make a lot of positive improvements and still have a lot more we can make. That being said, there may be a lot of things that we haven't thought of and it would be valuable to hear any actionable ideas. > > Reform rates are actually very good. The vast majority of people never receive any sort of punishment. Those that receive a 10-game chat restriction rarely receive any other type of punishment. This goes on all the way up the escalation schedule (people reform). That is the reason why we issue perma-bans where we do. At that point the likelihood of reform is low. > > The really tough thing is that the number of people who are unsportsmanlike or 'toxic' (I hate that word) is actually not that high relative to the population. But the likelihood of encountering unsportsmanship is raised because you have 9 other players in each game, and it only takes one bad game from someone to hurt your experience. The majority of the time this is from otherwise well mannered people who are having an off day. > > PS > I also upvoted you, because you posted about something that is important to you, and it seems like you do care. You could start with a system that doesn't place bias on an individual and shift the system to view games objectively and individually, with individual players receiving strikes per game infraction. If a game contains a report, then entire game is reviewed and ALL offenders can and are observed and punished as needed. What is Riot's logic behind the current system that can see a tame/mild player being punished while there are four or five others in the same game that are a tier beyond these infractions yet because of the current systems flaws and deficiencies they are "getting away with it?"
Rioter Comments
: I'm talking about actively asking for your team to surrender before the 20 minute mark, and you chose to bind your emote to the W key which whenever you use the ability would activate the mastery. This is not the default key for the mastery emote, and while using the emote is not reportable, spamming it is, regardless of whether you push the button individually or think by some logic that binding it to your ability doesn't constitute as spamming it.
> [{quoted}](name=KingWanahakalugi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YiEqA4It,comment-id=000100000000000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-01T15:46:00.563+0000) > > I'm talking about actively asking for your team to surrender before the 20 minute mark, and you chose to bind your emote to the W key which whenever you use the ability would activate the mastery. This is not the default key for the mastery emote, and while using the emote is not reportable, spamming it is, regardless of whether you push the button individually or think by some logic that binding it to your ability doesn't constitute as spamming it. Actively asking for an ff without accompanying lack of effort constitutes a chat violation exclusively. Spamming mastery emote literally is not punishable. Please cite your source.
: Stasis, I watched your games and I can assure you the system isn't a joke and I agree with Riot Tantrum in saying your ban was justified. I watched those three games you shared, and your passive-aggressive comments at teammates, calling for a surrender after one poor play is made, and my personal favorite: binding your mastery spam to your W ability. All of those are worthy according to Riot, and all can make a game much less enjoyable for the other players. While there is not sufficient information to suggest intentionally feeding, the spamming of your mastery emote, calling for a surrender pre-20, and passive aggressive chat does fall in the realm of trolling. Better yet is the fact that they gave examples of those games, but have more on record to further support their justification according to Tantrum, but, in case you were wondering, trolling jumps to a 14-day ban because what good would restricting do for someone who spam surrender or spams their mastery icon. Have a Good Day, {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} KingWanahakalugi
> [{quoted}](name=KingWanahakalugi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YiEqA4It,comment-id=0001000000000002000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-01T14:15:58.827+0000) > > Stasis, > I watched your games and I can assure you the system isn't a joke and I agree with Riot Tantrum in saying your ban was justified. I watched those three games you shared, and your passive-aggressive comments at teammates, calling for a surrender after one poor play is made, and my personal favorite: binding your mastery spam to your W ability. All of those are worthy according to Riot, and all can make a game much less enjoyable for the other players. While there is not sufficient information to suggest intentionally feeding, the spamming of your mastery emote, calling for a surrender pre-20, and passive aggressive chat does fall in the realm of trolling. Better yet is the fact that they gave examples of those games, but have more on record to further support their justification according to Tantrum, but, in case you were wondering, trolling jumps to a 14-day ban because what good would restricting do for someone who spam surrender or spams their mastery icon. > > Have a Good Day, > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > > KingWanahakalugi Two things. One, calling for a surrender is not against any rules nor is it subject to punishment/ banning a player. Maybe you could say the two or three instances of saying FF didn't actively positively contribute to the game but it is not a violation to actually call for an ff. I will note you mention specifically that "calling for a surrender pre-20" cannot be seen by teammates, so their only indication of this would be my chats. Two, my mastery emote is on my W key. Therefore, when I use my W ability, my mastery emote goes off. This is also not against any rules nor is it subject to punishment/ banning a player. It might be disliked by some players but it is a simple feature in the game and nothing you can do with it short of using a macro or script to trigger it is against the rules In conclusion, it can therefore be easily determined that my only violations were accumulated over a few games of passive-aggressive chatting. Considering the fact my account had never previously been punished or even warned, a first-tier chat restriction punishment would have been much more appropriate.
: I didn't BM you, I mistakenly quoted the wrong comment. I apologized and removed it. :3
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uENyjdjj,comment-id=00020000000000010001000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-01T07:39:45.205+0000) > > I didn't BM you, I mistakenly quoted the wrong comment. I apologized and removed it. > > :3 If it was an honest mistake then so be it but I personally find it ironic it was a quote to someone who was asking the same question as myself.
: And I will quote what DTN & others said in this thread: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LB03uQiQ-you-were-punished-for-trolling-intentional-feeding-and-all-sorts-of-attempts-to-subtly-ruin-the-gm Don't even think about deleting it. I got it screenshotted.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uENyjdjj,comment-id=000200000000000100010000,timestamp=2016-07-01T07:08:13.572+0000) > > And I will quote what DTN & others said in this thread: > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LB03uQiQ-you-were-punished-for-trolling-intentional-feeding-and-all-sorts-of-attempts-to-subtly-ruin-the-gm > > Don't even think about deleting it. I got it screenshotted. Lol other than the posts he deleted and edited cause I owned his bad attempt to BM me.
: And I will quote what DTN & others said in this thread: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LB03uQiQ-you-were-punished-for-trolling-intentional-feeding-and-all-sorts-of-attempts-to-subtly-ruin-the-gm Don't even think about deleting it. I got it screenshotted.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uENyjdjj,comment-id=000200000000000100010000,timestamp=2016-07-01T07:08:13.572+0000) > > And I will quote what DTN & others said in this thread: > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LB03uQiQ-you-were-punished-for-trolling-intentional-feeding-and-all-sorts-of-attempts-to-subtly-ruin-the-gm > > Don't even think about deleting it. I got it screenshotted. Why didn't you actually quote it? What did he say? That there were other games reviewed other than the ones cited?
: > Riot Tantram (NA) - 9 days ago > > Your punishment was issued through **manual review** of the worse offenders. It did not go through any sort of automated process and was issued entirely through manual human review. I took a second to review the cases myself and agree with their assessment. You can't excuse yourself out of this one. Your case was NOT reviewed by an automated response. Stop lying already.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uENyjdjj,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-01T06:19:10.357+0000) > > You can't excuse yourself out of this one. Your case was NOT reviewed by an automated response. Stop lying already. I will quote what I told another player. > [{quoted}](name=Stasis691,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YiEqA4It,comment-id=000100000000000200000001,timestamp=2016-07-01T06:03:10.058+0000) > > This is not true. I was punished and told directly by a Riot employee over the forum that I was banned for intentionally feeding and throwing the game when I uploaded the four games cited as chat logs and its clear as anything you want to make a clear analogy to that I didn't intentionally ruin any games. I never swore on the account once nor had even gotten a warning for having been reported. I would have been frustrated with but could have accepted a 5 game chat resrict. A two week ban tho? > > This system is a joke. > > PS- my account even somehow managed to trigger a manual review which reveals an evel larger problem that it isn't just the automated system that is broken but the entire punishment process. > > PPS- the player who said "I hope you're killed in a mass shooting" in the game before I was banned and then left another game three games after played uninterrupted the entire two weeks that I was banned. He played his most recent game a few hours ago.
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stasis691,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uENyjdjj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-01T06:10:18.099+0000) > > Good luck. Even if you didn't do it on purpose, your score is enough in their eyes to warrant the accusation. > > I was just banned and accused of int feeding and I uploaded the replay of the game even when I was 3/17 and you couldn't say I was doing it on purpose. All Riot looks at is a score or sometimes item purchases or skill upgrades. I spent countless hours over around the span of a week compliling information to validate my case that the most aggressive punishment I should have received would be a 5 game chat restriction but it was mostly ignored and trolled. > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/74jPEMrt-this-account-has-been-suspended-never-gotten-chat-restrict-or-ban > Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Vg4LT8Bo-without-further-ado-i-present-chat-logs > Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/bBxtzNhW-riot-player-behavior-seniors-pls-i-present-a-most-thorough-well-thought-out-defense-very-long > Then-http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LB03uQiQ-you-were-punished-for-trolling-intentional-feeding-and-all-sorts-of-attempts-to-subtly-ruin-the-gm > Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3LxKyFOV-my-first-game-after-two-week-ban-six-extremely-toxic-players-25-afks Pls son, http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2230228947/230420536?tab=overview THis is his match history. DOnt talk bullshit, they dont ban innocents.
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uENyjdjj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-07-01T06:12:26.374+0000) > > Pls son, > > http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2230228947/230420536?tab=overview > > THis is his match history. DOnt talk bullshit, they dont ban innocents. Yes, I saw his match. He was int feeding. I was not. They banned me and I was innocent of anything but maybe a 5 game chat restrict considering I'd never even been warned of having been reported.
: 2 week ban for feeding in ONE game?
Good luck. Even if you didn't do it on purpose, your score is enough in their eyes to warrant the accusation. I was just banned and accused of int feeding and I uploaded the replay of the game even when I was 3/17 and you couldn't say I was doing it on purpose. All Riot looks at is a score or sometimes item purchases or skill upgrades. I spent countless hours over around the span of a week compliling information to validate my case that the most aggressive punishment I should have received would be a 5 game chat restriction but it was mostly ignored and trolled. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/74jPEMrt-this-account-has-been-suspended-never-gotten-chat-restrict-or-ban Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Vg4LT8Bo-without-further-ado-i-present-chat-logs Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/bBxtzNhW-riot-player-behavior-seniors-pls-i-present-a-most-thorough-well-thought-out-defense-very-long Then-http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LB03uQiQ-you-were-punished-for-trolling-intentional-feeding-and-all-sorts-of-attempts-to-subtly-ruin-the-gm Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3LxKyFOV-my-first-game-after-two-week-ban-six-extremely-toxic-players-25-afks
: While I do respect your opinion of the system Colossus, I would like to see the exact e-mail where the Riot employee told you reports are all that matter, and that the system has difficulties. Also, I'm not saying you did, but your chat logs do seem to be cut a bit brief stopping at 7:30 and 5:30 into the games. However, if these are your complete logs of the game, I would suggest that something in your behavior in the pre- or post- game chat may be to blame. The chats before and after the game still count as punishable, but they do not show up on a reform card. KingWanahakalugi
> [{quoted}](name=KingWanahakalugi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YiEqA4It,comment-id=00010000000000020000,timestamp=2016-07-01T00:21:48.361+0000) > > While I do respect your opinion of the system Colossus, I would like to see the exact e-mail where the Riot employee told you reports are all that matter, and that the system has difficulties. Also, I'm not saying you did, but your chat logs do seem to be cut a bit brief stopping at 7:30 and 5:30 into the games. However, if these are your complete logs of the game, I would suggest that something in your behavior in the pre- or post- game chat may be to blame. The chats before and after the game still count as punishable, but they do not show up on a reform card. > > KingWanahakalugi This is not true. I was punished and told directly by a Riot employee over the forum that I was banned for intentionally feeding and throwing the game when I uploaded the four games cited as chat logs and its clear as anything you want to make a clear analogy to that I didn't intentionally ruin any games. I never swore on the account once nor had even gotten a warning for having been reported. I would have been frustrated with but could have accepted a 5 game chat resrict. A two week ban tho? This system is a joke. PS- my account even somehow managed to trigger a manual review which reveals an evel larger problem that it isn't just the automated system that is broken but the entire punishment process. PPS- the player who said "I hope you're killed in a mass shooting" and then left another game three games after played uninterrupted the entire two weeks that I was banned. He played his most recent game a few hours ago.
: Change RIOT's Ban Behavior
I think it would be super interesting to compile a list of /taunt quotes along with Riot employee and moderator quotes and literally only use them and see how long it takes to get punished. Also, you're onto something. Let's talk more sometime. I added you in-game. Check out all this information I compiled about my ban. I was playing around 10 games a day for weeks and the reports for games I was cited as committing violations for were only over the span of my last 17 games and equaled 0.46% of my current season games. I had never even sworn once on the account. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/74jPEMrt-this-account-has-been-suspended-never-gotten-chat-restrict-or-ban Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Vg4LT8Bo-without-further-ado-i-present-chat-logs Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/bBxtzNhW-riot-player-behavior-seniors-pls-i-present-a-most-thorough-well-thought-out-defense-very-long Then-http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LB03uQiQ-you-were-punished-for-trolling-intentional-feeding-and-all-sorts-of-attempts-to-subtly-ruin-the-gm Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3LxKyFOV-my-first-game-after-two-week-ban-six-extremely-toxic-players-25-afks
AraMoOse (NA)
: You think love unicorns and butterfly sugarcups will be perceived as extremely inflammatory?
> [{quoted}](name=AraMoOse,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3LxKyFOV,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-01T04:34:57.027+0000) > > You think love unicorns and butterfly sugarcups will be perceived as extremely inflammatory? I don't personally but there would be someone out there who would report me for it combined with an 0/5 score to Riot must mean the person was intentionally feeding.
Senpanda (NA)
: "you are among the 5%..."
https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-future/chinas-nightmarish-citizen-scores-are-warning-americans This is the company that owns Riot.
AraMoOse (NA)
: Just for clarity, I'm not saying you deserve a NEW ban... I'm referring to the previous one. You can refer to the many people who explained to you why your previous ban was warranted, it really serves no purpose for me to go back and read all of your posts again. I thought the idea of saying "love unicorns and butterfly sugarcups" was hilarious by the way.
> [{quoted}](name=AraMoOse,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3LxKyFOV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-01T03:35:17.874+0000) > > Just for clarity, I'm not saying you deserve a NEW ban... I'm referring to the previous one. You can refer to the many people who explained to you why your previous ban was warranted, it really serves no purpose for me to go back and read all of your posts again. > > I thought the idea of saying "love unicorns and butterfly sugarcups" was hilarious by the way. It may not serve a practical purpose but if you went back and reviewed my posts you would further understand my frustration. While I did say ff in my game, I did not quit putting a positive effort into winning and as I've noted a million times if the time was spent watching the replays it would absolve me and maybe trigger only a 5 game chat restrict, but that is without having ever even been warned of being reported before. If the players don't want to take the time and watch the replays, you can bet Riot doesn't do it either. And if they don't and people like me get banned because of it and then they come back to this, it is just unacceptable on so many fronts. My in game chat entry will likely be interpreted as extremely inflammatory and it will be determined that I threw this game because of the chat log and summarily issued a permanent ban. Rito logic.
AraMoOse (NA)
: Either you think they should not get a ban, or you agree that you deserved your ban as well. Otherwise you are asking to have special rules specifically for you.
> [{quoted}](name=AraMoOse,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3LxKyFOV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-01T02:54:19.215+0000) > > Either you think they should not get a ban, or you agree that you deserved your ban as well. Otherwise you are asking to have special rules specifically for you. What? Why would I deserve a ban? The only thing I did that was also done in this game was verbally say ff.
: > Who checks the chat logs to see if people are being toxic or not? You were not punished for off-meta play. I took a glance at only the first chat log provided in your reform card and I can tell the punishment is deserved. You are welcome to post the chat logs here for the community to weigh in on them. > Does riot even check the full game chat log of other players in the game? No, they are irrelevant. Each person is responsible for what they type.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6BJjwANs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-30T18:30:24.464+0000) > > You were not punished for off-meta play. I took a glance at only the first chat log provided in your reform card and I can tell the punishment is deserved. You are welcome to post the chat logs here for the community to weigh in on them. > > No, they are irrelevant. Each person is responsible for what they type. "I can tell the punishment is deserved." Is that like when you took a glance at mine as well and concluded that I intentionally fed even tho the replay of the games themselves CLEARLY SHOWS that I did not? I just played my first game since I was unbanned. I reported six players. There were six flamers, 2.5 afks, and my only chat entry was "love unicorns and butteryfly sugar" but my score was 0/5/1 on a team that was 1/14 with a bunch of afks. Good thing you're not judging me further based on that game because I'm sure you could have just told that I must have been intentionally feeding and it didn't have anything to do with it being a 5v2. Either way, I'm not going to further subject myself to this nonsense. I got a two week ban for a false accusation and chat logs that would be lucky to trigger a 5 game restriction. I come back, I play one game, and I am assaulted on six different fronts by people who literally did the same thing as me or much, much worse. How can you say with a straight face your product works?
: OP to elaborate and introduce you to this person, This is the guy who apparently coded the tribunal system of automated reports/banning/chat restrictions (punishments). Basically what he hasnt mentioned is he created a program to ban people. Now his program isnt very good because he blacked out while writing the program and he currently doesnt even know how the banning tier system reacts to various kinds of punishable offenses. (Request evidence link and I will provide if you care that much) Were you banned for racism or homophobic slurs OP? Because if you were banned for some "off topic" consideration that Riot considers toxic and no other person in the world ( jury hint hint) would consider toxic. I urge you to research the firms which are currently taking Riot on in a class action suit and report your incident to them Riot will do what ever they can to cover their ass.
> [{quoted}](name=iisabrina,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6BJjwANs,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-30T19:49:39.262+0000) > > OP to elaborate and introduce you to this person, This is the guy who apparently coded the tribunal system of automated reports/banning/chat restrictions (punishments). > > Basically what he hasnt mentioned is he created a program to ban people. Now his program isnt very good because he blacked out while writing the program and he currently doesnt even know how the banning tier system reacts to various kinds of punishable offenses. (Request evidence link and I will provide if you care that much) > > Were you banned for racism or homophobic slurs OP? Because if you were banned for some "off topic" consideration that Riot considers toxic and no other person in the world ( jury hint hint) would consider toxic. I urge you to research the firms which are currently taking Riot on in a class action suit and report your incident to them > > Riot will do what ever they can to cover their ass. Can you point me in the right direction for the class-action suit? I have recently complied very much information specifically along these lines and was considering passing it on to Kotaku or other large gaming outlets to expose this nonsense. I just played my first game back since my two week ban and there were six players who individually committed violations more egrerious than anything Riot produced against me. 2.5 afks and 6 flamers. "I took a glance and I can just tell it was justified. Case close." Sounds like the US court system these days. RIot says "Chat logs are irrelevant because each person is responsible for what they say." Rito doesn't actually practice this because while sure, it is irrelevant what another person said in context to what you're saying, if they are still incurring violations, then NEED TO BE PUNISHED RATHER THAN IGNORED. If Riot was serious they wouldn't play hunt the witch. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3LxKyFOV-my-first-game-after-two-week-ban-six-extremely-toxic-players-25-afks
Rioter Comments
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MiTsuO Akai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8a75KeUR,comment-id=09ea00000001,timestamp=2016-06-16T12:16:19.552+0000) > > OK I THINK THAT'S WHAT YOUR MISSING!! They don't get banned!! Where's your proof? Just because someone who acts up in one game doesn't get banned doesn't mean they never will. If they keep behaving poorly across multiple games then they will eventually get banned for their poor behavior. Besides, odds are that that other person has already been punished before, so why stoop down to their level and behave poorly yourself?
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8a75KeUR,comment-id=09ea000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T17:14:07.842+0000) > > Where's your proof? Just because someone who acts up in one game doesn't get banned doesn't mean they never will. If they keep behaving poorly across multiple games then they will eventually get banned for their poor behavior. Besides, odds are that that other person has already been punished before, so why stoop down to their level and behave poorly yourself? How many games do they need to continuously ruin before it happens.
Rhumba (NA)
: And people are suppose to know that? This punishment system is ridiculous, four strikes when a strike can be something as simple as that? If that's the case everyone should have there account banned. If I got banned or got the "final nail in the coffin" over something like this why isn't everyone banned. If you blame my "history" then why aren't others blamed? Because I guarantee everyone's acted like this more then four times in there lifespan of any account. Regardless if that's there behavior and mine is my own I got banned and they didn't, where's the fairness in that? This isn't a child's game, this is a childish punishment. The age demographic is 17+. Am I really going to be punished of this strict of a system? This isn't league of babies. The fact that people can get banned over anything is someone finds it offensive is ridiculous. If that's the case why isn't everyone banned because apparently anything someone says is offensive. This automated system is beyond absurd.
> [{quoted}](name=Rhumba,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xZVY2TF7,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T20:27:58.193+0000) > > And people are suppose to know that? This punishment system is ridiculous, four strikes when a strike can be something as simple as that? If that's the case everyone should have there account banned. If I got banned or got the "final nail in the coffin" over something like this why isn't everyone banned. If you blame my "history" then why aren't others blamed? Because I guarantee everyone's acted like this more then four times in there lifespan of any account. Regardless if that's there behavior and mine is my own I got banned and they didn't, where's the fairness in that? This isn't a child's game, this is a childish punishment. The age demographic is 17+. Am I really going to be punished of this strict of a system? This isn't league of babies. The fact that people can get banned over anything is someone finds it offensive is ridiculous. If that's the case why isn't everyone banned because apparently anything someone says is offensive. This automated system is beyond absurd. Would you be interested in gathering information and compiling it together and sending a report to Kotaku or another gaming outlet to maybe bring to light this seemingly new and egregious punishment system that bans plays such as you and I for the mildest of chat logs yet allows the player who says "I hope you're killed in a mass shooting" and then leaves a few games later is allowed to continute to play. I spend over a week and countless hours providing 100% clearing evidence that I commited any violations but super mild chat violations yet all you can get from Riot are cut and paste responses or to ignore it completely. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/74jPEMrt-this-account-has-been-suspended-never-gotten-chat-restrict-or-ban Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Vg4LT8Bo-without-further-ado-i-present-chat-logs Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/bBxtzNhW-riot-player-behavior-seniors-pls-i-present-a-most-thorough-well-thought-out-defense-very-long Then-http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LB03uQiQ-you-were-punished-for-trolling-intentional-feeding-and-all-sorts-of-attempts-to-subtly-ruin-the-gm
: What you don't realize is that the mods aren't even owned by riot..... (see below) So you're punishing a completely different company for Riot's treatment of you. I'm sorry if you were mistreated, but what's done is done. Make a new account or take a break and figure out what you could have done better, even if it wasn't completely your fault. I'm sorry for your loss, but do realize it's a game. At least you weren't perma-banned as a pro. :/ Besides, two weeks isn't going to kill you.
> [{quoted}](name=BridgeKeep,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=Epm46Rry,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T04:14:52.066+0000) > > What you don't realize is that the mods aren't even owned by riot..... (see below) So you're punishing a completely different company for Riot's treatment of you. I'm sorry if you were mistreated, but what's done is done. Make a new account or take a break and figure out what you could have done better, even if it wasn't completely your fault. I'm sorry for your loss, but do realize it's a game. At least you weren't perma-banned as a pro. :/ Besides, two weeks isn't going to kill you. Two weeks of not playing the game isn't the point. It is that I took so much time and effort into 100% proving my innocence and it fell upon deaf ears at Riot support and accentuates a larger problem of the punishment system, as I can't be the only innocent punished. I did not directly punish any mods or even direct any disrepsect towards any of them personally or individually, I just stated that they often make remarks that would not be acceptable in game. I do realize the Mods aren't owned by Riot, but they are still representative and subject to their rules during their time spent here.
: How does one become a mod?
I had lots of hard evidence as I have so many replays. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/74jPEMrt-this-account-has-been-suspended-never-gotten-chat-restrict-or-ban Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Vg4LT8Bo-without-further-ado-i-present-chat-logs Then- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/bBxtzNhW-riot-player-behavior-seniors-pls-i-present-a-most-thorough-well-thought-out-defense-very-long?comment=00020000000000030000000100000000000000000000 Then-http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LB03uQiQ-you-were-punished-for-trolling-intentional-feeding-and-all-sorts-of-attempts-to-subtly-ruin-the-gm Having never previously even been warned for being reported and playing 852 games on the account, then providing extensive, complete video evidence including the 3/17 game that was referenced as part of my punishment that I did not intentionally throw any game at any point. Extremely disappointing and discouraging and instills zero faith in the integrity of Riot. I would have accepted a 5 game chat ban, even tho my chats are no more curt than some of the mods, but the instant escalation of punishment and accusations of purposely ruining games directly by a giant gaming corporation are unwarranted and unfair.
: Seriously though. What he's saying isn't even that bad and he's getting so much flak for it. It's definitely not on the same scale as what "would get you banned in game"
> [{quoted}](name=Grauiores,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=zaxnlZUB,comment-id=00050000000000020000000500000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-27T04:09:43.613+0000) > > Seriously though. What he's saying isn't even that bad and he's getting so much flak for it. It's definitely not on the same scale as what "would get you banned in game" Except it literally is as people have been banned for similar statements and taking the same short and disparaging, passive-aggressive approach in game. If you don't actively positively contribute to the environment then Riot considers it as actively negatively contributing to the environment and a player would be subject to punishment.
: I suppose, but aren't snarky/rude remarks that they make exactly why you hate them? And then you go and make them back? I'm sorry, but exactly how does that make you better? I agree, some of the mods are snarky, but that doesn't excuse us being snarky back.
> [{quoted}](name=BridgeKeep,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=Epm46Rry,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T04:01:50.788+0000) > > I suppose, but aren't snarky/rude remarks that they make exactly why you hate them? And then you go and make them back? I'm sorry, but exactly how does that make you better? I agree, some of the mods are snarky, but that doesn't excuse us being snarky back. I'm actually just being an asshole because I'm banned for saying less than some of these mods over a sampling of 0.46% of my entire games and being accused directly by Riot via a two week ban of intentionally feeding and throwing games. I uploaded the replays of all four games they specifically mentioned to me as offenders and it would be impossible to positively suggest I intentionally ruined my games yet my punishment remains. Their punishment system is obviously subjective and baseless and leads to serious questions about integrity. I was told by Riot the games with the chat logs provided were not the only games reviewed but I have 122 replays within a 10 day period of my banning and could easily further disprove all suggestions of intentionally ruining games. I spent hours and hours and hours providing screenshots of evidence and finding information to support my cause and could only get back ignorant copy and paste messages. It is a farce and a joke.
iTakers (NA)
: all this mod is tryin to do is his job and yall are just makin his day bad
> [{quoted}](name=iTakers,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=zaxnlZUB,comment-id=004d,timestamp=2016-06-27T04:00:51.033+0000) > > all this mod is tryin to do is his job and yall are just makin his day bad He only needed to make one comment and did not need to inflect his attitude into the situation.
: Wow... never new people hated the mods so much. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=BridgeKeep,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=Epm46Rry,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-27T03:55:38.360+0000) > > Wow... never new people hated the mods so much. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} It is less them and more the hypocritical overlords they represent. They also are not held up to the same standards as the rest of the community. They can be very passive-aggressive and get away with it where the same actions or even statements made in game would potentially subject you to punishment.
: How does one become a mod?
By putting your smartass pants on and ignoring all common sense, decency, and reason.
Show more

Stasis691

Level 46 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion