: {{champion:79}} There's really no question about it. I know he's supposed to be ugly, but his current model is godawful.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Kench NA,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=uAHcb9lw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-03-20T08:53:11.069+0000) > > {{champion:79}} > > There's really no question about it. I know he's supposed to be ugly, but his current model is godawful. WHats wrong laddy you dont like Illbilly gragas? {{champion:79}} {{item:3113}} {{item:3113}} {{item:3113}} {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Aurelion Sol Wont Taunt :(
Same exact thing happens to me. Guess the Aurelion playerbase is too small for Riot to care {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: I ship it
I need this to be real
: Academy Adventures 3
Not gonna lie, Academy WW is pretty dang hawt.
Eggbread (NA)
: What Are the Lyrics To Urgot's Log In Screen?
I know for a fact that the ambient chant is "Stom Ur Got!" Not sure about the rest.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 29
Nerf the 44% wr champ. Thx riot. I'm sorry it's just that gnar never recovered from runes reformed/ mallet changes. I miss my ball of floof.
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: Aurelion Sol is getting a new skin!!!
Ahahehheheheahh3h AHHHHHH *Laughs in dumbass blonde e-girl* {{champion:99}} {{champion:99}}{{champion:99}}{{champion:99}}
: New Epic skin: Badlands Baron Rumble
Beautiful splash art, amazing model, horrifically dated animations. just give ol ramble a visual update already. (also, post apocalyptic tank cars don't float 4 feet off the ground)
: New Epic skin: Dragon Master Swain
You took Vlad, gave him a golden Syndra hat. GG
: The new Swain and the mass lag he is causing to the team
Happened to me... was nasus and had 500 stacks. Lagged so much I literly had about 3 fps and couldn't even walk up and q their carries. We lost due to lag, our fed twitch would randomly just stop autoing and that was game
: Shyvana, Twitch, Gnar, Talon, Tristana, and Vel'koz. What's next?
> [{quoted}](name=Espurr VI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AImdZFpe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-12-15T08:51:36.261+0000) > > Shyvana, Twitch, Gnar, Talon, Tristana, and Vel'koz. > > What's next? DONT PLAY GNAR HE CANNOT CARRY
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 20
Anything about the release date of the swain rework?
: Swain Rework Discussion
THROW US A BONE RITO{{champion:50}}
: New skin: Beekeeper Singed bumbles onto the Rift
Now we just need super galaxy gnaer and friends
WizZarD (EUNE)
: New Super Galaxy Skins Teased!
I'm indescribably hyped. The, none of gnar skins appealed much to me. I mean snow day is cool but I only feel like using it in the winter. It would be cruel to gnar to force him to fight in full snow gear in the middle of the summer. Arg sidetracked, tldr thank God someone at riothe remembers gnar exists, and made a cool after skin 4 him.
: Yeah basically his only counters are champions that can hop inside of the the stars. With the q being able to detonate inside he would basically have no counter.
Name one other champion that is utterly helpless if you stand next to them pretty 6. (By this is mean you cannot land abilities on the enemy) as an aurelion main who is desperately clawing his way out of bronze I, I think his questions change would make him much more viable. I mean Anivia can double q, and in his current state the only way you can win against virtually any assassin is by A: setting a massive lead by roaming bot, or B: hope the assassin doesn't know what he is doing or doesn't know how to fight you. This isn't to say aurelion is useless, on the contrary in the right hands he can absolutely destroy the enemy team in most team fights, (provided you have follow ups from your team, but let's get real, it's called eloHELL for a reason )
: Aurelion Sol is Truly Broken--Here's Why and How Riot Might Fix Him
Ever hear of, oh idk akali kassaden Katarina talon ekko yasoua zed Anivia annie fizz kennen Veigar
: Coming This Preseason: Runes Reforged
gg u killed asol rip stormraiders
: > [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7mVQQJxx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2014-12-23T20:42:18.390+0000) > > somebody just got rolled by a gnar. You have to be retarded to lose as Gnar, lol
> [{quoted}](name=Drillbreak,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7mVQQJxx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2014-12-23T20:50:10.399+0000) > > You have to be retarded to lose as Gnar, lol Not really, gnar has MANY hard counters, if you pay attention to his rage meter and kite him when he's mega gnar he dies FAST. Also I see you ignore that gnar has some pretty AWFUL base tank stats. Unless you build him with several tank items he is squishy as all out heck, even in mega form, yet plenty of champions (looking @ you renekton, tryndamere, Vladimir, ect.) Can build nearly full damage and tank quite well. Mega gnar has basically no mobility, and is a sitting duck for any yi, akali, fizz, or essentially any high mobility champ with a dash or blink, and if you prevent him from landing his ultimate or w, he loses his rhythm and can't do much but watch you walk away.
: Phoenix Swain.
Riot will ignore the players, keep making skins for meta Champs ie. Cosmic yi, pulse fire Caitlin, freaking dark star khazix. But what's that you say wasn't void fizz made by the community and eventually riot made it an actual skin? *sigh* I wish this would be a skin, but riot doesn't care about the community anymore...
: Academy Adventures
academy gnar. MAKE IT A THING!!!!
: [Skin Concept] Volcanic Fizz
Why is this not a skin!? {{champion:105}} DESERVES this as a skin. Awesome work.
: [Skin Concept] Volcanic Fizz
looks amazing! rly hope rito makes it a thing....
: Petition to change Cottontail Teemo's splash art to the one Cottontail Fizz has
honestly I have to agree with Zirconis... I play Fizz all the time but always have found the cottentale skin for fizz a little... off (srsly tho I do get joy from the look of terror in teemo's face XD)
: Whoever designed Gnar should be fired
Gnar is my main and he is frickin great ;) fav champ of all time
Jynx (NA)
: Playtime with Gnar
He couldn't, because gnar IS my favorite! XD

SteampunkFox999

Level 231 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion