: 2 hyper carries that aren't affected enough by getting shut down early
Rioter Comments
: For reall who is the most difficult champion?
If we are gonna go off high elo then statistically {{champion:136}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:268}}
: > [{quoted}](name=SteelTempestYAS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=la8LoXm2,comment-id=002c00000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T00:40:38.063+0000) > > Im not gonna count diamond as high elo lmfao. Most diamond players have been hardstuck there for some time and most of them ban him just because he is annoying not because he is broken. Which there is a diffrence. At masters+ his banrate goes from like 42 too 26. And yet his winrate is STILL NEGATIVE. I dont think ive ever seen yasuo with a positive winrate watsoever but yea keep bitching its getting yall places rather than just learning the matchup. Omegafucking lol. Diamond in the grand scheme of all is high elo. Yeah compared to masters + its nothing. But compared to the rest of the tier its high. Diamond is only 3.9% of the total playerbase https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/en/rankings/rank-distribution
> [{quoted}](name=Nyarlathοtep,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=la8LoXm2,comment-id=002c000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T12:07:02.259+0000) > > Omegafucking lol. Diamond in the grand scheme of all is high elo. Yeah compared to masters + its nothing. But compared to the rest of the tier its high. Diamond is only 3.9% of the total playerbase https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/en/rankings/rank-distribution Dosent matter like I said his ban rate goes from 42 to like 22 omega fucking lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=SteelTempestYAS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=la8LoXm2,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2019-12-29T12:25:42.515+0000) > > Makes me think of a champion with a high skill cap and every1 below diamond dosent know how to counter. Don't believe me? Look at winrates and banrates the higher the elo goes. I know that you the classic yasuo fanboy but w/e just for the giggles. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/diamond/by-banrate 3rd most banned champ is yasuo and behind morg by a small margin. https://lolalytics.com/lol/tierlist/?tier=diamond_plus https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?rank=diamond_plus&role=middle OOH i know lets see what korean do.. https://eune.op.gg/champion/statistics hmmm
> [{quoted}](name=Nyarlathοtep,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=la8LoXm2,comment-id=002c0000,timestamp=2019-12-29T19:36:59.526+0000) > > I know that you the classic yasuo fanboy but w/e just for the giggles. > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/diamond/by-banrate > > 3rd most banned champ is yasuo and behind morg by a small margin. > > https://lolalytics.com/lol/tierlist/?tier=diamond_plus > > https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?rank=diamond_plus&role=middle > > OOH i know lets see what korean do.. > > https://eune.op.gg/champion/statistics > > hmmm Im not gonna count diamond as high elo lmfao. Most diamond players have been hardstuck there for some time and most of them ban him just because he is annoying not because he is broken. Which there is a diffrence. At masters+ his banrate goes from like 42 too 26. And yet his winrate is STILL NEGATIVE. I dont think ive ever seen yasuo with a positive winrate watsoever but yea keep bitching its getting yall places rather than just learning the matchup.
: What does the word Yasuo make you think of?
Makes me think of a champion with a high skill cap and every1 below diamond dosent know how to counter. Don't believe me? Look at winrates and banrates the higher the elo goes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H3EuajZB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-18T23:58:14.888+0000) > > Afaik custom matches arent saved in the history :( This. Your best bet is to use training tool and record it with recording software like OBS while in it.
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H3EuajZB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-19T00:03:22.720+0000) > > This. > > Your best bet is to use training tool and record it with recording software like OBS while in it. Really? They used to save idk what happened.
Rioter Comments
: Three words that make League players cringe
"You are noob" the word "noob" in general makes me cringe. This isnt 2012
Rioter Comments
: Only 3k? Lightweight
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ipI8Lk20,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-03T23:14:16.100+0000) > > Only 3k? Lightweight I only started in S7 I played CSGO before then and I thought CS was bad holy fuck this game takes it to a whole nother level of shit
Ηuawei (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SteelTempestYAS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ipI8Lk20,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:41:11.832+0000) > > The game is just BEYOND boring. > > Pushing Damage creep after we constantly keep saying no, Supports doing more damage than some midlaners, The ridiculous amount of champions that come out with overloaded kits then you say *skillgap* im done. I am over all of it. Halo MCC came out on PC today and I will be moving to that. I would agree with your post if it wasn't a meme post. You literally iterated points people make without providing any cohesive argument or meaning. You just threw a bunch of buzzwords together.
> [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ipI8Lk20,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-03T22:12:25.590+0000) > > I would agree with your post if it wasn't a meme post. > > You literally iterated points people make without providing any cohesive argument or meaning. > > You just threw a bunch of buzzwords together. Yea I threw buzzwords together. Why wouldn't I? It's things that need to be addressed and if not riots game will slowly but surely die off. Take the new champion for example CLEARLY OVERLOADED KIT his only weakness is him being squishy and for him to mess up. The guy has like 5 different guns all for different situations. But no that involves *Strategic Thinking* Therefor it has a skillgap says riot video games.
: How many smurfs you have, man? LvL 50 is around 200 hours... 3000 hours is some 5k games
> [{quoted}](name=Divine Voidling,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ipI8Lk20,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:12:27.232+0000) > > How many smurfs you have, man? LvL 50 is around 200 hours... 3000 hours is some 5k games this is my only smurf it has 600 hours. my Main has 2700 and is called "ORB1TS'
rujitra (NA)
: Fine. Just go and let the millions of us who still enjoy the game keep playing. That's what a lot of people seem to forget - no matter how many people you see complaining, it's a drop in the bucket for the entirety of League, and you have no way of knowing what most League players want. Riot does though. And League *still* has better balance than other games such as DOTA, where they deal with less variables than Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ipI8Lk20,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:44:44.530+0000) > > Fine. Just go and let the millions of us who still enjoy the game keep playing. > > That's what a lot of people seem to forget - no matter how many people you see complaining, it's a drop in the bucket for the entirety of League, and you have no way of knowing what most League players want. Riot does though. > > And League *still* has better balance than other games such as DOTA, where they deal with less variables than Riot. This comment is so beyond ignorant that i'm reporting it
Dynikus (NA)
: I mean, doing (basically) the same thing for 3000 hours will burn most people out. It's not really the game's fault for that. If anything I'd be looking at it more as "wow, this game was good enough for me to invest 3000 hours into it"
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ipI8Lk20,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-03T19:17:21.472+0000) > > I mean, doing (basically) the same thing for 3000 hours will burn most people out. It's not really the game's fault for that. If anything I'd be looking at it more as "wow, this game was good enough for me to invest 3000 hours into it" The thing is I would invest EVEN MORE TIME into it but it is just so fucking bad right now that it makes it boring.
Rioter Comments
: I had a game with no assassins...
Just a heads up Yasuo is not an assasin
SÎke (NA)
: Hi
Uninstall immediately this game is a complete hellhole of toxic people and throwers if you wanna keep your sanity and not get addicted uninstall you have been warned
Rioter Comments
Neamean (NA)
: If we could have historical figure as a skinline, who would you want?
Abraham Lincoln Ryze would be cool but I also like the Jack the Ripper Pyke skin idea the other guy had.
: Should I just play Yasuo?
All these champs you named do infact take skill. Depending what elo you are in you just don't know how to counter build or the matchup. Past plat (Starting Low Diamond) Most these champs become useless unless you 1 trick them and or are scrimming.
Ymir1906 (NA)
: F in the chat for the support role.
Mage supports are finally leaving bot lane. Good that's what we wanted and that's what riot was going for.
Pyrosan (NA)
: so you intentionally fed and flamed people while you were doing shit and don't want the honour reward anyway because it's shit what's the point of the post
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ft4AAJec,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:19:09.067+0000) > > so you intentionally fed and flamed people while you were doing shit and don't want the honour reward anyway because it's shit > > what's the point of the post And PS I never said the aatrox skin LOOKED BAD. If you would of read the post I simply said there was no point anyway because of how bad of a state aatrox is in right now.
Pyrosan (NA)
: so you intentionally fed and flamed people while you were doing shit and don't want the honour reward anyway because it's shit what's the point of the post
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ft4AAJec,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:19:09.067+0000) > > so you intentionally fed and flamed people while you were doing shit and don't want the honour reward anyway because it's shit > > what's the point of the post I didnt intentionally feed? It was a bad game all around and I was simply telling x if he would of done y it would of been better. People get having a bad game and inting really mixed up in this game dont they
Dynikus (NA)
: can you post your chatlogs?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ft4AAJec,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:32:20.453+0000) > > can you post your chatlogs? It didn't even give me them or I would of
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Falrein (EUW)
: What are your biggest fears regarding your favourite champions/regions' future?
If enough low elo people say Yasuo is broken they will actually nerf him. But that wont happen hopefully riot isnt dumb enough to actually nerf him.
: This is 100% low elo talk. naut is a peeler, leona aswell, they're aggresive dives.. Senna doesn't dive, she is a peel/carry. She is very balanced and could even be seeing some buffs here in the next patch or so.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bryOrwQB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T15:19:03.410+0000) > > This is 100% low elo talk. naut is a peeler, leona aswell, they're aggresive dives.. Senna doesn't dive, she is a peel/carry. She is very balanced and could even be seeing some buffs here in the next patch or so. Wrong and ill have you know i've peeked Diamond season 7. I just think it is ridiculous how a naut can 1 shot you and how a Leona can outrade you as supports WITH DORANS SHIELD
Rioter Comments
Smai (NA)
: Game chugging/FPS drops/Freezes
its really starting to tilt me. I thought it was my PC so I fac reset it and its still doing it. It's gotten me killed multiple times.
Rioter Comments
: What's the actual excuse of TD Yasuo?
Did you actually just say "I would rather have shen as the DJ over Yasuo" LMFAO
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Quáx (NA)
: If you're gonna remove ward hop for some champs why not do it for all champs?
Yes lets keep complaining about jax and not {{champion:8}} good idea!
Rioter Comments
: Using extra mouse buttons will tab out League once per match.
also happens to me. I use it for pings and it has even gotten me killed a couple of times.
Rioter Comments

SteelTempestYAS

Level 52 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion