Kruton (NA)
: > How is that any different? Because you didn't grind for the skins. Prestige skins and regular limited time skins are different, and the LoL community fully acknowledges this when they complain about the grinding aspect of it, but suddenly they're the same thing now?
> [{quoted}](name=Kruton,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=d5dH0kMW,comment-id=0004000000030000,timestamp=2019-12-13T15:31:29.769+0000) > > Because you didn't grind for the skins. Prestige skins and regular limited time skins are different, and the LoL community fully acknowledges this when they complain about the grinding aspect of it, but suddenly they're the same thing now? Many people didn't grind for Prestige skins either. You can spend money to get the tokens, thus your point isn't really valid.
: Because people grinded/ paid for those skins, so releasing them later on would devalue all the work people did
Except Riot Games has done this multiple times before when they brought back dozens of Limited Edition skins they said would "never come back." How is that any different?
: > And what if the person who shares your username doesn't play anymore? I kept asking Riot this question and they kept telling me they aren't allowed to talk about other people's accounts. I asked them what if the name on one of my inactive accounts didn't change and they stopped responding. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Yep. I know someone who got Support to help them, but most people said Support did nothing. From my experience with "Player" Support over the past 4-5 years they are completely useless. They have no real power, can't actually do anything, and can't / won't escalate issues to people who can. Really disappointing what has become of the company that really did put Players first to what it is now... =/
: Yeah, I was really upset when I got a popup saying my username had been taken after like 8 years of using it, and the communication on this whole thing was really bad. I just got the popup in client weeks ago, no email, nothing posted in patch notes ahead of time, I just assumed that meant that in someone else already took my account name somehow, and changed it to my backup. I had no idea until just now, weeks later, that it was giving priority to the _least active_. I feel rather double-hosed on this whole thing. I know they won't do anything now, but I really hope they revise this system and give priority to active players and players who've had the username earliest. This is only the 2nd time I've been truly upset by Riot's actions over the last 8 years, and I hope they correct this.
> [{quoted}](name=Kara ZorEl,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=u5EPZTmn,comment-id=000e0002,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:02:10.851+0000) > > Yeah, I was really upset when I got a popup saying my username had been taken after like 8 years of using it, and the communication on this whole thing was really bad. > I just got the popup in client weeks ago, no email, nothing posted in patch notes ahead of time, I just assumed that meant that in someone else already took my account name somehow, and changed it to my backup. I had no idea until just now, weeks later, that it was giving priority to the _least active_. > > I feel rather double-hosed on this whole thing. I know they won't do anything now, but I really hope they revise this system and give priority to active players and players who've had the username earliest. This is only the 2nd time I've been truly upset by Riot's actions over the last 8 years, and I hope they correct this. Only 2nd time? You must be lucky. I get screwed over constantly with their policies that are designed for new people and forget the original supporters. From bringing back Limited Edition skins they said they would never sell again, to giving big spenders content that I worked hard for, to completely removing content that I spent days working for (special runes, for example), to a lot, lot more.
: How can you see someone's username to "copy" it? And why does it matter what your username is? Isn't it only used to log in? Am I missing something?
> [{quoted}](name=Astral Equinox,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=u5EPZTmn,comment-id=000e0004,timestamp=2019-12-11T14:22:19.078+0000) > > How can you see someone's username to "copy" it? And why does it matter what your username is? Isn't it only used to log in? Am I missing something? Just because it isn't seen doesn't mean it doesn't have value to you. I had the user name "Shaco" and I can't get it back now because Riot took it from me.
: TFT Interface Update
Nice... now we only need the ability to hit TAB and see what everyone is doing... you know, like what ever other auto-battler has. :-P
: Patch 9.24 notes
> We're starting the transition from League of Legends accounts to Riot Accounts that'll cover League and future Riot games (more on the support page here). All usernames (NOT Summoner Names) have to be unique, regardless of server. This rule applies to new accounts, too. We know that these sorts of changes are never fun, but they are necessary to help update and improve Riot’s account system to support new games. Why can't you just give the user name to the person who made it first when in doubt? Otherwise, we play a game of chicken with those who copied our user names. Whomever waits the longest for everyone else to change their name doesn't have to... that is really backwards and doesn't promote a fair environment for anyone. Most "Player Focused" company except when it takes more work to implement apparently... =/
: Patch 9.24 notes
> removed POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS Champions no longer drop Mist Wraiths Don't you mean Champion **CLONES**? Not just Champions in general? Or was that changed from PBE? If so... that's interesting?
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.24 notes
> Phantom Dancer now only negates the bonus damage from critical strikes, rather than dodging the entire attack. **FINALLY!** The thing I've been asking for since the very start of TFT... huzzah! Hate binary county items and that was a huge problem.
: Soooo Olaf still isn't being nerfed. He can still go off and murder an entire team pretty easily. And mage comps are very hard to beat later on in my opinion.
They nerfed PD which most Olaf spammers would get to keep him alive. That's a big help.
Marduke (NA)
: Why not > [{quoted}](name=RiotAether,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Rw1knV9P,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-27T22:50:18.179+0000) > > While most cases of username duplication are legitimate instances of two different people having the same username that **have to be addressed** I've had my account since CLOSED BETA. Why do _**I**_ have to change my account name? Because someone came half a decade later on a another region with the same name? Ridiculous.
> [{quoted}](name=Marduke,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Rw1knV9P,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-11-28T02:05:16.881+0000) > > Why not > > > I've had my account since CLOSED BETA. Why do _**I**_ have to change my account name? Because someone came half a decade later on a another region with the same name? Ridiculous. Hello fellow Adjudicator! Same position here. It is ridiculous. I don't get why they can't give it to the person who had it first.
Serird (EUW)
: I had a very old (pre-2013) PBE account that I can't access anymore because Riot deactivated the account. And even if I get this account back, I'm sure that the EU split in EUW and EUNE (2011) will still block me. That's just dumb, Riot should "liberate" old accounts names that weren't used for years instead of this mess. Why do I have to change the name I've been using for years just because there is an account used once with the same name on the North Pole server?
> [{quoted}](name=Serird,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Rw1knV9P,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-27T23:57:53.463+0000) > > I had a very old (pre-2013) PBE account that I can't access anymore because Riot deactivated the account. > > And even if I get this account back, I'm sure that the EU split in EUW and EUNE (2011) will still block me. > > That's just dumb, Riot should "liberate" old accounts names that weren't used for years instead of this mess. > > Why do I have to change the name I've been using for years just because there is an account used once with the same name on the North Pole server? Yep. That's one of the things that is probably blocking me too. My old, old PBE has the same name as this and is preventing me. Player Support was useless and just copy/pasted the same thing over and over.
: Username update client prompt on pause
Can you tell me why we can't get a name if someone else has it on a different server? Like, why not give it to the person who registered it first? It seems silly that no one gets it because multiple people have it... like isn't the point being Player Experience First? This is Screw Over All Players instead.
: TFT Update: Soulbound Class
Interesting. I thought you were going away from adding new synergies and units outside of one or two units to round things out. Surprised by this addition...
Sxrcery (NA)
: that doesnt make sense lol. theyll give us info like "there are 29 tier one champs" but make it hard to build and keep track of that number in any capacity. tier ups are even harder now because they took out the text wall that used to show in the chat. I'd even prefer the option to have that back because its pretty hard to watch any more than 2-3 players at any specific time within the time limit.
> [{quoted}](name=Sxrcery,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=EAEaU4Ip,comment-id=0003000b0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T22:31:09.601+0000) > > that doesnt make sense lol. theyll give us info like "there are 29 tier one champs" but make it hard to build and keep track of that number in any capacity. tier ups are even harder now because they took out the text wall that used to show in the chat. I'd even prefer the option to have that back because its pretty hard to watch any more than 2-3 players at any specific time within the time limit. Agreed. I actually liked the "wall of text" because I could scroll up and look at the info. The quick pop up on the side goes away too fast and is basically pointless for most things.
: TFT: New Arena Skins
Wait, are the old chromas coming back? I really only grinded for them because I thought they wouldn't be available in the future... =/
Palaven (NA)
: "Keep an eye on what your opponents are building and find the open synergies for maximum success." This is the biggest fundamental issue with TFT unless a UI is integrated so you can quickly see how many of each unit is taken. Jumping around and scouting from player to player is very intensive and not fun whatsoever.
Yeah... I tried to bring this up with Rioters. They said it would reduce the skill of scouting due to it being more passive and easy... which I wholeheartedly disagree with. It is really needed. You can still scout to see their positioning and stuff, but just seeing what people are going for would be super useful with holding TAB.
Yøríck (NA)
: Use op.gg and a calculator
> [{quoted}](name=Yøríck,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=QUbbn36A,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T19:34:09.738+0000) > > Use op.gg and a calculator Uh...? I don't think there's a way to sort from games from years ago.
: Is there a chroma for the 3 v 3 rank ?
Did you read the announcement? They said no.
Stupie (NA)
: i probably played over 2000 games of the original map before rework back when saintvicious was all the hype
Same. I got Diamond there. It was some interesting times.
: A Thanks to All Twisted Treeline Players
Is there any way to check? I was only a few games off from the milestone in Dominion... would be nice to check to see what we have for this.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Only people who haven't actually participated in the Tribunal, don't know why Riot never brought it back. I've had the report accuracy of 98% and i've been there judging games on a daily basis, up to my daily limit imposed by the Tribunal itself. At one point, i've taken notice that started judging reports that were months old, which means that there existed a bottleneck where there wasn't enough people doing the work or people just spammed reports left and right and there wasn't enough people to keep up the pace. All in all, many people literally never bothered doing this when Riot axed the IP rewards per correct case because people were just pressing "Punish" in order to expedite the free IP process and were correct the majority of the time because everyone else did the same. The Tribunal wasn't accurate and letting others police themselves had very big downsides. That's why it was replaced by an automated system that can keep up pace with the reports and remain consistent in the verdicts. That being said, if the system is struggling to catch some cases of "under the radar" griefing, these cases can easily be sent to the players via the trimmed down Tribunal and left for the masses to judge - according to their language and all. This feedback can then be used to train the system to better recognize these griefing attempts.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=rv3LbMwi,comment-id=000a000000040003,timestamp=2019-11-06T01:27:38.621+0000) > > Only people who haven't actually participated in the Tribunal, don't know why Riot never brought it back. I've had the report accuracy of 98% and i've been there judging games on a daily basis, up to my daily limit imposed by the Tribunal itself. At one point, i've taken notice that started judging reports that were months old, which means that there existed a bottleneck where there wasn't enough people doing the work or people just spammed reports left and right and there wasn't enough people to keep up the pace. > > All in all, many people literally never bothered doing this when Riot axed the IP rewards per correct case because people were just pressing "Punish" in order to expedite the free IP process and were correct the majority of the time because everyone else did the same. > > The Tribunal wasn't accurate and letting others police themselves had very big downsides. That's why it was replaced by an automated system that can keep up pace with the reports and remain consistent in the verdicts. > > That being said, if the system is struggling to catch some cases of "under the radar" griefing, these cases can easily be sent to the players via the trimmed down Tribunal and left for the masses to judge - according to their language and all. This feedback can then be used to train the system to better recognize these griefing attempts. I did hundreds of Tribunal Cases and also had about a 98% accuracy rate. I didn't just randomly go through with them, I spent the time to look. Yes, it had problems, but the current system seems to have even more. Not just the automated, but the whole "if you get chat restriction you lose ALL Honor and go to Honor 0." That is *huge* for someone who is Honor 4 or Honor 5 or is near the end of the season. While those who are Honor 2 or if it happens early in the season are not really impacted at all. The whole system is flawed and doesn't really encourage better behavior or look at the circumstances around said behavior.
: I really don't see how a community council will deal with trolls and toxicity, when that makes up the community.
The Tribunal actually look the situation into effect. If 4 players were trolling you, harassing you, and feeding then people could see it. The automated system doesn't do that and Player Support doesn't care. They only care what you did. You can literally be chat restricted for essentially nothing. One Player Support person said that in 3+ years of working at Riot they had not ONCE reverted an automated chat restriction. You'd think there would definitely be false positives in 3+ years...
: Rise of the Elements Pass
Seems weird to not have something beyond a chroma. Would be nice if there was some non-chroma big reward at the end of the pass for those who actually go through and get all of it.
: Not including Dunkey in the 10 year anniversary was just disrespectful by riot.
Riot always forgets the original people who helped them in the past. Like, I'm an Adjudicator and we (and Emissaries) were promised a special Summoner Icon years ago... so much for that.
: No, they said your inventory transfers over, not the currencies you've purchased. Big difference there.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=LZrNOlu7,comment-id=0020000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:06:44.026+0000) > > No, they said your inventory transfers over, not the currencies you've purchased. Big difference there. Yes, which is the point of my comment. You're buying it outside of their closed economy store since you're using a web browser to buy things.
flanunu (NA)
: Now I can finally say "RP points" without my friends correcting me.
> [{quoted}](name=flanunu,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=LZrNOlu7,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-10-19T16:46:22.884+0000) > > Now I can finally say "RP points" without my friends correcting me. Now YOU'RE going to have to correct them! :-P
: No, because every application downloaded via Apple or Google Play filters through the store app to process transactions. Furthermore, it's clearly written in their article that it's against the rules to share currencies. Do you really think Apple and Google would be stupid enough to allow a third party transaction in apps to circumvent their rules?
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=LZrNOlu7,comment-id=00200000,timestamp=2019-10-18T20:53:36.229+0000) > > No, because every application downloaded via Apple or Google Play filters through the store app to process transactions. > Furthermore, it's clearly written in their article that it's against the rules to share currencies. Do you really think Apple and Google would be stupid enough to allow a third party transaction in apps to circumvent their rules? They already said that transactions from another location (say PC) transfer over to the mobile version...
: We're changing RP's name
Couldn't you have currencies shared if you required all transactions to be done outside of the app? Such that people logged into a browser "store" that did the transaction. Although I guess Google and Apple would get angry at circumventing their rules through technicalities.
: why would you get compensation lol
> [{quoted}](name=Belle 19,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=oEK02Iqp,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2019-10-16T21:02:55.943+0000) > > why would you get compensation lol Because that's what Riot has done in the past when they brought back things they said would not come back. When the Limited Edition skins came back they gave everyone who owned them a summoner icon, a special border, and the RP back. That was the least they could do considering they literally had false advertising.
: Where to Watch the League of Legends Origins Doc
I recently wrote about the history of mods and covered a lot of somewhat untold stories when I did interviews with Terrorblaze, Neichus, Guinsoo, and others. Was fun to look back and figure out a lot of things that were never openly exposed.
: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
Awesome stuff... now if we could only get a lot of the unfulfilled promises from over the years kept. Tried to contact Player Support about it but they have no real power to make any change and can't properly pass on the info to those who can...
: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
Missing Limited Edition borders for a few skins like Ernest Elf Teemo and Union Jack Fiddlesticks. Also, I was under the impression Limited Edition skin splash art would maintain the older art. So things like All-Star Akali would have the old art with the border, but a lot of them were "updated" with the new art to much disappointment. Lots of other unaddressed things though with Limited Edition skins and chromas coming back when they said they wouldn't and they were never deal with and Player Support sadly can't do anything. Oh, and also Riot took one of my account names and banned it because it was "Shaco" and despite the revised ruling on allowing people to have Champion names they haven't been able to give me back my account name. That would be awesome too.
: SAVE THE DATE: Celebrate 10 Years With Us on 10/15
Nice, I've been playing since early, early beta (user ID: 2352). Been following the changes with League of Legends and Riot Games since even before that. Crazy to see how far things have come and changed and evolved over the years.
: is level 9 late game to you?
> [{quoted}](name=Scrooge McDank,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=e3Qq0YxJ,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-10-08T23:34:41.656+0000) > > is level 9 late game to you? Is level 9 early game to you? To me that is more mid-game to late-game. Since it will stay at that value. Just seems like a weird change to me. Surprised they didn't lower the damage and increase the AD ratio to make it scale better late game.
: So what about cho?
Cho was a deliberate choice to include because at the time his ultimate was the only true damage ult without a condition (stacks for Darius). Technically, it still is. Garen's ult has conditions on the target's missing health and Darius still relies on stacks.
: Patch 9.20 notes
"Making big changes to our resident good guy, namely removing the Villain mechanic on his ultimate. Disliked by both Garen players and their opponents, the mechanic wasn't making his gameplay healthier and took control from Garen when choosing his targets, frequently setting him up for failure." Villain repair person? I'm confused. /DefinitionOfMechanic :-P
: Patch 9.20 notes
"Pantheon remains a top-tier pick in more skilled games. We've decreased some of his early-game damage as it's more impactful in higher-skill ranked games." But you decreased his late-game (Q rank up) damage... not his early game? So confused.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stexe,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=oEK02Iqp,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2019-09-26T22:50:55.655+0000) > > Except they have a statement above that contradicting it entirely: https://i.imgur.com/ZhOsCSY.png > > So while they might have said otherwise later on, they did say it was LE at one point. You can't advertise one way and then change it later on and just ignore the previous advertisement. "later on" It's literally on the same page, just slightly further down in the Championship Ashe section. It's reasonable to assume the small overview of the entire event does not override the actual in depth part about specific content. https://i.imgur.com/oJ0hr8w.png?1[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=oEK02Iqp,comment-id=0000000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T23:10:58.002+0000) > > "later on" > > It's literally on the same page, just slightly further down in the Championship Ashe section. It's reasonable to assume the small overview of the entire event does not override the actual in depth part about specific content. > > https://i.imgur.com/oJ0hr8w.png?1[/img] Yeah? And I never said otherwise. "Later on" as in later on the same page. The simple fact is part of it is false advertising. If someone posts "99% OFF!" up top and you buy something only to find out you paid full price due to it being a mistake you still get the faulty sale price honored. This isn't a complex issue. They said one thing and then changed it. That's it.
: "The icon and loading screen border will only be available this year. 2017 is also your best chance to unlock her Golden Chroma and Ward, which will become legacy content following the tournament" They outright state in there that the Chroma will only be legacy, meaning it could return whenever Riot wants. So no. Nobody was told the skin OR chroma was never coming back; they were told the loading screen border + icon would never come back. Which they aren't; the golden chroma does not come with the border, and the icon is a different icon.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=oEK02Iqp,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-09-26T21:12:26.335+0000) > > "The icon and loading screen border will only be available this year. 2017 is also your best chance to unlock her Golden Chroma and Ward, which will become legacy content following the tournament" > > They outright state in there that the Chroma will only be legacy, meaning it could return whenever Riot wants. So no. Nobody was told the skin OR chroma was never coming back; they were told the loading screen border + icon would never come back. Which they aren't; the golden chroma does not come with the border, and the icon is a different icon. Except they have a statement above that contradicting it entirely: https://i.imgur.com/ZhOsCSY.png So while they might have said otherwise later on, they did say it was LE at one point. You can't advertise one way and then change it later on and just ignore the previous advertisement.
: It's really frustrating that all of the Golden Championship Chromas are back this year with better looking icons than previous years, AND they cost way fewer loot tokens. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/esports/esports-editorial/worlds-2017-missions-loot 2017 Championship Ashe chroma cost 320 tokens and the icon was 120 tokens. 2019 the chroma is back with a better looking icon, and the 2 combined are 300 tokens instead of 440. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-worlds-season-2018-event 2018 Kha, Riven, Thresh, Zed, Kalista, and Shyvana chromas were all available for 400 tokens, with their icon and border bundle costing 350 each. 2019 the chromas are back with the better looking icons for only 300 tokens, albeit minus the banner. If players hadn't spent time and effort to get these chromas in past years we could've spent our tokens on other loot then, and gotten the 2019 chroma + icon bundles this year for way better loot prices. At minimum the 2019 chroma + icon bundle should cost fewer tokens if you already own the chroma.
Yep, and Ashe's chroma was said to never come back... and then it did. Riot keeps doing this false advertising. Really frustrating.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Riven was over 4 years, and was a full SKIN. This is a Chroma that just literally changes the colors upon the skin it is applied too. The 2017 version again still has the Border.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=oEK02Iqp,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T21:01:16.547+0000) > > Riven was over 4 years, and was a full SKIN. This is a Chroma that just literally changes the colors upon the skin it is applied too. Prestige skins essentially just Chromas, but they effectively cost $100+ in tokens. Your argument is completely flawed. They said it wasn't coming back and it is now coming back.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Yes, but considering they re-released all the others it was bound to happen eventually. They kept it limited for two years, so I didn't expect it to stay that way forever (as I have it myself from the original 2017 release)
When they release something after 2 years they have a different version of it or some other changes (see Championship Riven).
Sukishoo (NA)
: The border is still limited you won't get that from it.
Yes, but they said the CHROMA was also Limited Edition and now it isn't.
: Learn More: Worlds 2019 Event
"Championship Ashe Chroma & Icon" Uh... people were told that this skin was never coming back. Is there any compensation for those who bought it under that idea? Since it was explicitly told it would not be back and here it is... "Tokens can be used to forge event icons, a limited edition Championship Ashe loading screen border/chroma, and more." Source: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/worlds-hits-the-rift-2017/ And yet it isn't a limited edition chroma any more. EDIT: To those saying they said it would come back, they also said it wouldn't: https://i.imgur.com/ZhOsCSY.png
: As someone who has 3 of the skins i would be upset cause then i would have just spent my tokens on other things instead of all on the skins.
What if they gave you the tokens back and let you reuse them for what you wanted?
: so what this is saying as far as im aware qiyana gets her first skin the same year she is released while everyone can fuck off like kled and ornn who ethier only got a legaacy first skin and one who hasnt even gotten another skin wtf
Kled got a Haunting skin. But yeah, Ornn is due for one among many others.
: Prestige Updates
"Prestige" Good to see you're addressing this, but there are a ton of other things that haven't been addressed. Things with compensation for Limited Edition skins, bringing back Chromas you said would never come back, and missing special Borders on skins that should have them. Lots of bugs, other cosmetic issues, and lack of kept promises over the years that never get addressed. There's also no one to actually get these fixed either as Player Support can't do anything and says they can't escalate it to anyone who can. So how do we get these things fixed? Just complain about it here and on reddit and hope it gets enough traction, like the Prestige skins, to get actual change? Seems really sad that it takes a riot to get Riot's attention.
: Join Us Oct. 15th to Celebrate 10 Years of League
So will we get any special thing if we've been here for 10+ years to celebrate it? :-P
sclom (NA)
: It's meant as sort of either a nobles kind of situation, where it's just so strong early it's powerful enough on any of your units, or later on Cho/kaisa will work like draven/Swain where either of them could carry, but there is a distinct advantage on one of them.
> [{quoted}](name=sclom,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=yE0xdABh,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2019-09-12T04:00:44.860+0000) > > It's meant as sort of either a nobles kind of situation, where it's just so strong early it's powerful enough on any of your units, or later on Cho/kaisa will work like draven/Swain where either of them could carry, but there is a distinct advantage on one of them. And I'm not a fan of how Nobles or Imperial works with random units getting the buff. Especially considering how powerful the buff can be.
Show more

Stexe

Level 195 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion