Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xFnuYUN8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-27T21:54:52.577+0000) > > he was fine before the buff. But now that he can max E second, he’s having much more success in melee lanes he didn’t typically have success in. No he wasn't. Stop pretending like Jax is healthy. He's been complete cancer ever since they released him.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xFnuYUN8,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:36:24.589+0000) > > No he wasn't. Stop pretending like Jax is healthy. He's been complete cancer ever since they released him. Well at least someone said it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o1kZmbWp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-25T04:34:20.961+0000) > > It doesn't matter anyways. I got a 4 man troll party, took screenshot of their champ select and in-game chat where they clearly reveal their intent to troll, get a GM response that they'll look into it, and 2 days later the same troll from that 4 man lands in one of my games, by then where I reply to the GM to no waste my time pretending like they do something about tickets when my documentation of the event leads to no actual punishment for destructive behavior. > > They really don't care. All they care is to have active players who buy skins for them, and since trolls buy skins and crap off their store, they have no incentive to ban them unless they're really high profile trolls that have public outcry force Riot's hand. if you dont play the game actively why would you care about it? just dodge and move on with your life
> [{quoted}](name=pimp daddyy a,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o1kZmbWp,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-08-26T17:22:18.086+0000) > > if you dont play the game actively why would you care about it? just dodge and move on with your life The point of him mentioning that was to prove Riot doesn't care about troll behavior unless they are extremely known (i.e Tyler1, who they unbanned for reasons i dont know. Tyler was EXTREMELY toxic, not even joking.) It wasn't a complaint. "Just dodge and move on with your life". Dude hes obviously playing a game that plays an important role in his life, and for some asshole to ruin that is not a good experience.
: It doesn't matter anyways. I got a 4 man troll party, took screenshot of their champ select and in-game chat where they clearly reveal their intent to troll, get a GM response that they'll look into it, and 2 days later the same troll from that 4 man lands in one of my games, by then where I reply to the GM to no waste my time pretending like they do something about tickets when my documentation of the event leads to no actual punishment for destructive behavior. They really don't care. All they care is to have active players who buy skins for them, and since trolls buy skins and crap off their store, they have no incentive to ban them unless they're really high profile trolls that have public outcry force Riot's hand.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o1kZmbWp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-25T04:34:20.961+0000) > > It doesn't matter anyways. I got a 4 man troll party, took screenshot of their champ select and in-game chat where they clearly reveal their intent to troll, get a GM response that they'll look into it, and 2 days later the same troll from that 4 man lands in one of my games, by then where I reply to the GM to no waste my time pretending like they do something about tickets when my documentation of the event leads to no actual punishment for destructive behavior. > > They really don't care. All they care is to have active players who buy skins for them, and since trolls buy skins and crap off their store, they have no incentive to ban them unless they're really high profile trolls that have public outcry force Riot's hand. Preach PLEASE. People need to hear this man.
NeonLeague (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JGtTpjRF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-26T17:43:33.067+0000) > > Maybe it's because I just started playing this year, but I've been SUPER excited with all the new skin releases and events! > > Out of all the games I've played this year League has kept it the most interesting in terms of doping new cosmetics/ content without going 2-3+ months of getting anything - like I do on other games! > > I was actually shocked at how much stuff we kept getting this year from league and I've enjoyed getting so much stuff every month. > I know this will earn me downvotes, but I've enjoyed the skin releases and event shops so far =) Check this out: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/bilgewater/ And you'll see why today's events suck
> [{quoted}](name=NeonLeague,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JGtTpjRF,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:20:24.287+0000) > > Check this out: > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/bilgewater/ > And you'll see why today's events suck BRUH YOU CANNOT SHOW HIM THAT! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SHOW HIM THE OG??? THAT EVENT WAS SO LIT BRO OMLLLL
Eyesack (NA)
: Games literally end at 5 minutes.
I think the problem with league's ranked system is that your LP gain is TOTALLY team performance dependent. In this game, it is WAY too easy to lose LP. Toxic players who leave games or spread their anger, trolls, and then the people who are literally just hopeless. **Everyone must suffer the consequence of a troll, toxic person and hopeless player who doesn't care to win.** If ranked was more dependent on _individual_ performance, maybe less people would be so angry at the fact they lost LP when its not even their fault. I mean seriously, how tilting is it to lose 18 LP because someone wants to int. I mean yeah they'll PROBABLY get banned, but your LP is 18 less now, and Riot won't return that back to you, leaving you with only more tilt to deal with. The snowballing in this game is also very bad. Games weren't even that long before now, it was the usualy 15-30min; **Thats normal**. However, riot ended up focusing too hard on shorter games ad ended up just making everything not balanced, and snowbally.
Eyesack (NA)
: Games literally end at 5 minutes.
: An (long) Essay on Permabans - One size fits all policies don't work
Toxic players are toxic players. Without chat, theyre just gonna find other ways to be toxic and affect the team. Toxic players should just be permanently removed, they're **toxic** lmao. How does a community get better keeping around players who produce toxicity?
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yormaughm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B9zj63qF,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-25T07:09:49.656+0000) > > Here's the thing about this. > > If someone is already that behind, flaming them won't help. They already _know_ they're playing poorly. And especially if the comments are simply calling them an idiot or in any way blaming them for the loss that's basically guaranteed at this point. After all "stop dying you idiot" isn't advice. And the more behind someone is, the more impossible it may be for them to not get caught and insta-deleted, even if they start playing more passively so you may think they're "repeating" the same mistake but they're probably just suffering from being too behind at the point they've died 5+ times, plus the enemy probably has deep vision by then so nothing is safe. It doesnt matter if they know or dont know they played poorly. What matter is if they will do anything about it. Like Packun Flower said, this is a team game and actions of one teammate affects the other 4 players, so it's important for every1 to be competent. You knowing that youre doing something wrong and not doing anything to prevent those mistakes means that youre incompetent and a dead weight to the team. At that point the flame is justified. > A lot of times I think this is a decent player, trying pretty hard, who is either playing a character or role they're not familiar with. Having every mistake that they've already been punished for by dying over and over again brought up and commented on by someone who literally can't do anything about it won't help. It will make them feel worse and play worse. It will also make the person commenting play worse, can't really get much done when you spend half the game typing. > If you cannot take criticism about your gameplay you shouldnt play an online mulitplayer game. > Comebacks basically aren't possible in this version of the game, so if it's as bad as you gave in your example "0/9" the game is already over, and the person responsible knows that as much as you do, there's no real adjustment they can make in _THAT_ game to fix the problem. You can just hope they do better next time, and you probably won't get grouped with them anyway. > If you didnt play like an ape it wouldnt come to that point :) > People who are toxic seem to forget this. Yea, toxic people bad, bad players good xD Saddest thing is, Riot is protecting trash players...while those who wanna climb eventually get to the point where they snap and then get banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B9zj63qF,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-25T13:12:53.226+0000) > > It doesnt matter if they know or dont know they played poorly. What matter is if they will do anything about it. > Like Packun Flower said, this is a team game and actions of one teammate affects the other 4 players, so it's important for every1 to be competent. You knowing that youre doing something wrong and not doing anything to prevent those mistakes means that youre incompetent and a dead weight to the team. At that point the flame is justified. > > If you cannot take criticism about your gameplay you shouldnt play an online mulitplayer game. > > If you didnt play like an ape it wouldnt come to that point :) > > Yea, toxic people bad, bad players good xD > Saddest thing is, Riot is protecting trash players...while those who wanna climb eventually get to the point where they snap and then get banned. Dude I don't know what happened to you while playing league, but being a mean person is never the way right, and never will be. I understand frustration, but then there's a point where you're not even being frustrated anymore,its just straight up being offensive. Frustration and being a offensive are two completely different things man. And being offensive will DEFINITELY not make you win games.Theyre gonna either give you what u want (more frustration by int or leaving the game), or start cussing like a sailor back at you; resulting in nobody winning.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: Jesus I love delusional people like you. Buddy lemme tell you this, toxic players aint toxic because they love it. They're just frustrated. I'm a toxic asshat I wont deny it, but if you think I'm sitting here touching myself while flaming some1, youre wrong. I'm toxic because in ranked im busting my ass off in every way possible, while a lot of players wont even try to learn the basic fundementals of the game. IN GOLD ELO. IN FUCKING GOLD PLAYERS DONT KNOW TO PING SS AFTER THEIR LANER LEAVES HIS LANE. THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO FARM. HOW TO GRAB OBJECTIVES. NOT EVEN HOW TO SET UP THEIR RUNES. FUCKING NOTHING. I wouldnt be so mad about this if I didnt have waaaay better experience with players in silver 5 all the way to gold back in season 7. I cannot remember a SINGLE INSTANCE where I felt like one or more players were incompetent compared to others. Nowadays it's just a coinflip of who will get worse players. And it's actually depressing. At this point if League had a competitve scene on ESEA or Faceit i would gladly pay monthly sub just to be able to have a competitve experience as ranked should have. It gets even worse when those same players admit they play 4fun in ranked. How to react to that? To laugh? To be mad? Dodge maybe? How to react to the fact some1 will go out of their way to shit on your efforts by not trying. Dont even get me started on trolls and players who leave the game for whatever reason. I understand some people are simply bad and/or dont want to climb the ladder but then why are they playing ranked in the 1st place? They have so many options to play casually. And I like your title OP (Why does it pleasure you toxic people to make someone waste 30min of their life and ruin their fun?) It gives me a gr8 opportunity to show you the other side of the coin. So answer me this OP > Why does it pleasure you bad players to make someone waste 30min of their life, their fun and their LP?
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B9zj63qF,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-25T10:41:03.187+0000) > > Jesus I love delusional people like you. > Buddy lemme tell you this, toxic players aint toxic because they love it. They're just frustrated. > I'm a toxic asshat I wont deny it, but if you think I'm sitting here touching myself while flaming some1, youre wrong. > > I'm toxic because in ranked im busting my ass off in every way possible, while a lot of players wont even try to learn the basic fundementals of the game. IN GOLD ELO. IN FUCKING GOLD PLAYERS DONT KNOW TO PING SS AFTER THEIR LANER LEAVES HIS LANE. THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO FARM. HOW TO GRAB OBJECTIVES. NOT EVEN HOW TO SET UP THEIR RUNES. FUCKING NOTHING. > > I wouldnt be so mad about this if I didnt have waaaay better experience with players in silver 5 all the way to gold back in season 7. I cannot remember a SINGLE INSTANCE where I felt like one or more players were incompetent compared to others. Nowadays it's just a coinflip of who will get worse players. And it's actually depressing. At this point if League had a competitve scene on ESEA or Faceit i would gladly pay monthly sub just to be able to have a competitve experience as ranked should have. > > It gets even worse when those same players admit they play 4fun in ranked. How to react to that? To laugh? To be mad? Dodge maybe? How to react to the fact some1 will go out of their way to shit on your efforts by not trying. > > Dont even get me started on trolls and players who leave the game for whatever reason. > > I understand some people are simply bad and/or dont want to climb the ladder but then why are they playing ranked in the 1st place? They have so many options to play casually. > > And I like your title OP (Why does it pleasure you toxic people to make someone waste 30min of their life and ruin their fun?) > > It gives me a gr8 opportunity to show you the other side of the coin. So answer me this OP Look, Im sorry that my post in some way bothered you. I didn't mean for it to do that. Clearly in my post I'm speaking about the people who are toxic for no reason. Not because they are frustrated. Also, you acting like that and smashing your keyboard to type wont increase your chances of winning. Also, you shouldn't depend on your team for pings, you should be watching the map yourself. Anyways, your gameplay is besides the point, what im trying to say here is that there are players that will LITERALLY just play the game to piss people off and waste their time, which is not cool.
: I would not say i get pleasure out of it. However what you have to realize is that its a team game and as such your actions will affect those on your team. So if your going 0/9 to a zed at 7 minutes in and ignoring your teams begging to stay back and farm, then im going to call you out for being a total asshat of a garbage player because you: A) wont listen to your team, thus making it harder on them B) wont communicate with them, adding to their frustration And C) refuse to learn from your mistakes either because your an idiot or just spiteful To me, at this point, if your doing all that then you absolutly deserve any and all verbal abuse you get and expecting your team not to be toxic at you because of it just makes you a bigger idiot and this would truly be the only way for you to learn that your actions do have negative effects on others. And even then you probably still wont learn anything because your to much of a dumbfuck thinking you will be the next LCS superstar to even care about it. And if that brands me as toxic, fine then im toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Packun Flower,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B9zj63qF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-24T21:06:06.685+0000) > > I would not say i get pleasure out of it. > > However what you have to realize is that its a team game and as such your actions will affect those on your team. So if your going 0/9 to a zed at 7 minutes in and ignoring your teams begging to stay back and farm, then im going to call you out for being a total asshat of a garbage player because you: > > A) wont listen to your team, thus making it harder on them > B) wont communicate with them, adding to their frustration > And C) refuse to learn from your mistakes either because your an idiot or just spiteful > > To me, at this point, if your doing all that then you absolutly deserve any and all verbal abuse you get and expecting your team not to be toxic at you because of it just makes you a bigger idiot and this would truly be the only way for you to learn that your actions do have negative effects on others. And even then you probably still wont learn anything because your to much of a dumbfuck thinking you will be the next LCS superstar to even care about it. > > And if that brands me as toxic, fine then im toxic. I didnt mean it in terms of me, but I get we're you're coming from. That kind of toxic I can understand and not get frustrated at. Its the people who leave games or intentionally feed a team. They need to just be instantly perma banned. No second chances, just perma ban bruh.
Rioter Comments
: Can we please have a dynamic meta again?
This idea and explanation is phenomenal. A proposed problem with a solution, no ignorance or anger. I'd be an idiot to not agree with this, this is very true. Hopefully Riot can take something from this post.
: > [{quoted}](name=StillHittinLicks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:13:39.945+0000) > > You know ChickenWrap, I have a really good feeling about you just for mentioning this. Seems you noticed something. I really hope they see this, or have, leading them to message you privately. Thank you, but what did I notice? Also they won't, partially because they don't operate that way and partially because sometimes I can be "toxic" in League when my team mates stop trying to win by _calling out their bad behaviour_ which has me in some trouble at the moment. Although they hired Blaustoise...
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2I 019-08-21T23:04:35.744+0000) > > Thank you, but what did I notice? > > Also they won't, partially because they don't operate that way and partially because sometimes I can be "toxic" in League when my team mates stop trying to win by _calling out their bad behaviour_ which has me in some trouble at the moment. Although they hired Blaustoise... In my opinion, I feel like League of Legends is not really balanced, and the balance team kinda make changes to champion that don't really add up. However, I assume that you're an actual gamer who actively plays league, so you have more knowledge of what is balanced or unbalanced, so I felt you kind of see more of what MOST players complain about on here. Also, I feel you heavy on being toxic part. I got a mute for becoming provoked from an inter, but hey can't do nothing about people being people. Can't even blame riot.
Zee Zone (EUW)
: Why spend time and money on sth that can potentially break or get bugged when you can save all that headache and instead sell achievements with a blue stick on top of their mastery to the players??
> [{quoted}](name=Zee Zone,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dYAQQ5h4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:18:27.453+0000) > > Why spend time and money on sth that can potentially break or get bugged when you can save all that headache and instead sell achievements with a blue stick on top of their mastery to the players?? I didn't know the Eternals system made youre mastery emblem look cooler or add a design to it. What I've acquired is that the eternal systems gives the players access to witnessing "special" statistics on a chamption they like playing.
: Players been asking for this for seasons now, but instead Riot rather make hot garbage like Eternals. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Is it that hard Riot?
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dYAQQ5h4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:16:09.090+0000) > > Players been asking for this for seasons now, but instead Riot rather make hot garbage like Eternals. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Is it that hard Riot? That's what i'm sayinnnggggg smh..
Zee Zone (EUW)
: Why spend time and money on sth that can potentially break or get bugged when you can save all that headache and instead sell achievements with a blue stick on top of their mastery to the players??
> [{quoted}](name=Zee Zone,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dYAQQ5h4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:18:27.453+0000) > > Why spend time and money on sth that can potentially break or get bugged when you can save all that headache and instead sell achievements with a blue stick on top of their mastery to the players?? That's also another interesting idea that they should add to the game.
: >"There's no common sense in that." There are plenty of reasons to do it. Sometimes it's a high priority champion and you/your team don't have first pick. I am always willing to grab a teammate's champion for them if I can, but there are too many times I've given people the benefit of the doubt and the enemy team first pick locks in whatever OP shit I was going to ban. Drafting is a part of the game. The only reason you should have a set champion you want to play is if: A. The champion is stupid OP and a priority pick. B. You're a OTP. Otherwise you should really be drafting around making a good comp and choosing to counter the enemy lane/team. Don't be surprised if you're playing for condition A and your champ gets banned. And if it's condition B, just be a good sport and dodge when your one-trick is banned, just because you "can play more than 1 champ" doesn't mean you can play them well, and you're only hindering your team and messing up your own MMR at that point. MMR is way more important to climbing than the 3 LP you'll lose. claiming there's no reason to ban a champion hovered by a teammate is just naive and self-centered since this is obviously something that happened to you personally that you are upset about.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BF5djtHf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-21T21:57:58.391+0000) > > There are plenty of reasons to do it. > Sometimes it's a high priority champion and you/your team don't have first pick. > I am always willing to grab a teammate's champion for them if I can, but there are too many times I've given people the benefit of the doubt and the enemy team first pick locks in whatever OP shit I was going to ban. > > Drafting is a part of the game. > The only reason you should have a set champion you want to play is if: > A. The champion is stupid OP and a priority pick. > B. You're a OTP. > > Otherwise you should really be drafting around making a good comp and choosing to counter the enemy lane/team. > Don't be surprised if you're playing for condition A and your champ gets banned. And if it's condition B, just be a good sport and dodge when your one-trick is banned, just because you "can play more than 1 champ" doesn't mean you can play them well, and you're only hindering your team and messing up your own MMR at that point. MMR is way more important to climbing than the 3 LP you'll lose. > > claiming there's no reason to ban a champion hovered by a teammate is just naive and self-centered since this is obviously something that happened to you personally that you are upset about. There's something called competence. What makes you think someone is going to want to play with you after you banned their champ? You're basically TELLING them what to do, in the terms of "You're not allowed to play that champ with me because I think it'll cost us the game, so play someone else that I think is better". There's nothing wrong with what this guy said, that's completely ridiculous to ban a champion that someone genuinely enjoys playing, and wants to get better with them. And if that person decides to give a toxic response, I don't even blame them. You can't be serious thinking that someone will comply with you after you banned the champion they wanted to play, they're going to make that game one of the worst games you've ever played.
: i'd just hover over yasuo and then not pick him tbh
> [{quoted}](name=PrettyGirlsFeet,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BF5djtHf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T21:02:43.353+0000) > > i'd just hover over yasuo and then not pick him tbh Why...? Like what's the point?...
: What do I need to do if I want to get in on Riot's balance team? Legitimate serious question because this is a passion of mine.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:32:58.412+0000) > > What do I need to do if I want to get in on Riot's balance team? Legitimate serious question because this is a passion of mine. You know ChickenWrap, I have a really good feeling about you just for mentioning this. Seems you noticed something. I really hope they see this, or have, leading them to message you privately.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Me: I'd like to play a normals game with my friends today!
FINALLY SOMEONE REALIZES. Now let's do something about these trolls and toxic players :)
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SSJ Ekko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VmP3lwUx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T00:42:50.987+0000) > > Idk what you mean by that. For example. When someone feeds and ruins your ranked game. You get all pissed and start cussing at them like a sailor. You report him, he reports you. Guess who gets the punishment?
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VmP3lwUx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T00:57:43.060+0000) > > For example. When someone feeds and ruins your ranked game. You get all pissed and start cussing at them like a sailor. You report him, he reports you. Guess who gets the punishment? And thats the problem. Why should I have to hold in that frustration from being trolled and losing LP, then go through the process of reporting him when I don't even know if he gets punished in the first place? I'm sure many players feel like this. If there was compensation, there would be no frustration or trolls because there would be nothing for the trolls to troll. I wouldn't care because I'd be compensated for the trolls actions.
AR URF (NA)
: justice is blind?
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VmP3lwUx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T00:02:09.171+0000) > > justice is blind? Idk what you mean by that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: How?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qgeVj1ad,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-29T08:07:54.758+0000) > > How? I just explained how, wdym?...
Rioter Comments
: And hearing a global Teemo's laughter whenever someone steps on a shroom
: If Nothing Changes In Season 9, I'm Leaving For Good
Bro, at least support Riot man. Doing this "If nothing changes, Ill leave" does not help. Plus, we all know you;re gonna be one the first back in december/january, so don't even do that. Be patient, and see whats to come, if you dont like it, then leave. You dont have to make a post telling everyone that you'll leave if s9 isn't up to YOUR liking.
Kythers (NA)
: HEY RIOT
Dont forget Naughtylus.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KrakenKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0MbFZKF5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-10T04:07:47.211+0000) > > Because with the old one she could be revealed, was significantly smaller, lasted significantly less time and didn't make her invisible to turrets. > > You can't play around it reliably because the invisible field is so dam big and lasts so dam long that you can't figure out where she is unless she reveals herself. You're long dead by the time you find her Err.... Wrong, wrong, and wrong. The old one she couldnt be revealed either. The old one was actually the same size, AND didnt shrink over time. The old one also had a similar duration. Further... She doesnt use it much under tower to begin with. Even when she does, all it takes is _dodging her E and walking away_. In fact, thats the real counterplay to Akali; Dodge her E. Without it, she needs her ult to engage. And you can walk away from that pretty easy. You CAN play around her smokescreen reliably - she uses it as a panic button to help reset her CDs. You either pressure her with allies by waiting for the echo and aiming near that, or pressure her in general with allies. You should NOT, IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, BE TRYING TO 1V1 OR FACE CHECK AN ASSASSIN. Really, use your noggin. Stop whining. Learn. You arent some poor sod hopped up on Oxycontin eating fried brain. Although a lot of people who bitch about akali might be having that Chianti.
Except that its INCREDIBLY difficult to play around. She can see you, but you cant see her. So even if yo try to predict where she is at, you can miss. If do you miss, you die, if you wait too long, you still die. Instead of being a moron about it, consider the fact that a move that practically makes you untargettable for more than 5 seconds is very hard to play around. Its not impossible, but very hard. Especially since none of akali's moves are skill shot except the shuriken, which she doesn't even really need if she's dueling in the shroud. She can side step you, but you cant side step her because you don't know where she is. Very difficult move to play around.
: > "Dodge skillshots" You literally have only one of those in your kit while being faster and larger than most midlaner's projectiles while having very very low to no cast-time. Its only limit is its range, and this is still fixed by how his kit works. > "Predict what you're doing" Considering the only "prediction" window there is in Zed's kit is the traveling speed of his Shadow cast (If you exclude his ult who's delay is just there to dodge skills just like Yi's Q and Kayn's R), I don't know where this leads at all. All his kit is revolving around instant casts and gapclosers mixed with unlimited ressource poke-casting. > "No escape" The only reason back in the day to play Zed was because he was able to make safe executes...I guess it just disappeared with the {{item:3147}} meta where the moto of every Zed players ever is to go all in for a kill without thinking about the consequences. > "Since your on cds" The only solid cooldown Zed relies on is his W. A. Single. Ability. His Q and E barely have cooldowns at all and almost every single items in his most popular build paths have decent CD reduction early on. His ult has some of the biggest cooldown differences between ability levels in the game. Almost every single non-assassin midlane champions relies on either bigger cooldowns, or on several key abilities with high cooldowns instead of only one, while being restricted the most of the time by using Mana. Speaking of which, Zed seldom goes ressource-less. Energy is far superior in every aspects and ever since the assassin ~~fiasco~~ rework, he can just refund half of his cast-costs or more every casts if he does it right (hard to do it wrong with instant casts)
This is a good argument, but Zed still takes some type of positioning. His skill shots are NOT wide or big, so lets not even go there. I agree, Zed with the assassin items make him a broken, bs champ. But he does have 3 bars for difficulty for no reason. Like Zoe, zoe is a bs, broken, stupid champ, but you have to admit that she takes skill.
: He's not an easy champion in theory. In reality, all the free damage available outside of his kit make him pretty damn braindead. When Duskblade, Electrocute and Ignite do 40% of your job for you, who needs to land skillshots anyway? Just R+E+AA+Ignite, automatically pop Duskblade+Electrocute+passive in the process and R away while your target explodes from purely point and click damage.
I cant argue that. That is true. They should remove the duskblade slow though and just reduce the passive dmg.
: The lack of communication with Riot is a major part of the reason why the community is so toxic
Riot may do some dumb shit, but you gotta give it to them, they keep in touch with the community.
Rioter Comments
: Humans are VERY inconsistent
90% of LoL of players don't realize that every game is a 1v5 and that you must solo carry to win. They find anything to blame but themselves.
: Zed is way too over played, can we all finally admit it is because he is very easy to play?
Bro... there are SO many things that counter Zed ult. Literally SO many. Zed's ult is probably the most countered thing in the game. I don't know how thats a problem.
: Suggesting there is no difference between a high elo ashe and a low elo ahe. Game knowledge carries people far. It allows one to make better decisions as they factor in more variables and respond accordingly. This is why every champion despite how easy or hard they are considered has players at many different levels. Zeds minimum is R-W-E-Q-R if you wants to go in do full ability combo damage and get out. This isn't hard to do. What do you have to add to this? Youmuus Two AAs one for dusk blade and one for passive. Ignite W reactivation The initial combo isn't complicated and in many situations the rest is just overkill. At the very most his combos have just 5 steps of complexity beyond the most simplistic champion with the most simple builds. Two would be AAs and one an item activation. The only things in his kit that are notable are the proper utilization of his blinks and its effectively just using flash. Going up in elo isn't Zed getting more complicated, that's the level of game play getting more complicated. This is something one can say with any champion.
Actually, thats just one combo you can do with Zed. There are MANY combos you can do with Zed. I can say the same for literally ANY assassin in the game. Thats the point of an assassin champ, to go in, burst, then get out. There no assassin in the game that does not have a super bursty combo then not have an escape. If you think Zed isnt a complicated champion, I dont know what is to you, because Zed def takes a lot, especially in team fights.
agac4234 (EUW)
: yasuo had 100% crit chance before the nerfes and yasuo wasnt in a good spot and still isnt that great(his good but not op). and ppl dont pick azir anivia or cassi because they are not as fun to play as yasuo or zed. and ppl dont watch does champion because they are not as cool. how many plays have u seen from an azir or a cass? and how many have u seen from a zed or a yasuo? its because they are way more fun to play and flashy
: That's what I am saying, in terms of skill he kind of does have a high ceiling, but he also has a VERY low floor.
Zed is not an easy champion. If you're up against someone good who can dodge skill shots and predict what youre doing. hes hard. I will admit that Zed is a busted champion, but definitely requires skill and time to master. Also, if you miss skills shots with him and you have no escape you're pretty much dead since your on cds and the enemy team knows that.
: Daniel Z Klein isn't the issue. The majority at Riot share his opinions.
I get more and more disgusted with Riot's company the more I read the evidence players find. Its like the employees at Riot are damn near children. They type more like children and less like mature professionals. The only time I see "professional" in riot is when those guys who post changes that are coming to riot speaks. Their names are Greg Street and New001/ Joe. When they speak, its like they know what they're doing and respect the community of LoL. These rioters though......its literally like they had no training man..
: > [{quoted}](name=SmaqqDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5AjrV9E4,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-04T17:58:40.927+0000) > > I am an 18 year old college freshmen. Its better to ask questions before jumping to a conclusions. In todays meta you're old news, some 7 year old is doing what you thought about once doing.
I find it funny that once I said something that completely backed what you said, you say the most ridiculous thing because you know its wrong. Smh. A 7 year old cant be a software engineer, what're you saying dude?... For most software engineering jobs, its required to have a Bachelors in Computer Science unless you have a lot of experience scripting, coding, and developing while working under several different companies in the past.
: > [{quoted}](name=SmaqqDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5AjrV9E4,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-04T17:55:36.452+0000) > > So ambition has to be current and cant be in the past? You're saying that a person could not have had ambition for something in the past? All I am saying is you had a moment where you could have applied for them, but you didn't and you never will. You just feel better inside saying you once wanted to work for them.
I am an 18 year old college freshmen. Its better to ask questions before jumping to a conclusions.
: > [{quoted}](name=SmaqqDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5AjrV9E4,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-04T17:51:42.716+0000) > > Since when did I act more qualified for anything? You came at me first just for posting a board about something I thought was wrong. "Yet never have", what do you think "Once WANTED to work for" means? once wanted to means never had the ambition.
So ambition has to be current and cant be in the past? You're saying that a person could not have had ambition for something in the past?
: > [{quoted}](name=SmaqqDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5AjrV9E4,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-04T17:47:42.207+0000) > > Its sad that I had a passion for a company that I once wanted to work for? I seriously like Riot Games, that is the REASON I'm putting time and effort into this. Obviously you have never experience passion for anything in your lifetime. you once wanted to work for, yet never have. You act like you're more qualified than I am for giving a comment. So yeah you have no meaning
Since when did I act more qualified for anything? You came at me first just for posting a board about something I thought was wrong. "Yet never have", what do you think "Once WANTED to work for" means?
: > [{quoted}](name=SmaqqDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5AjrV9E4,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-04T17:41:54.672+0000) > > Its people like you who haven't done anything in life telling other people to do something with theirs. I can show you a PLETHORA of accomplishments i have achieved. I hope you can do the same and thats if you agree on showing me what you've done. this is sad that you're actually putting effort into this, it's so meaningless and you're putting all your eggs into 1 basket.
Its sad that I had a passion for a company that I once wanted to work for? I seriously like Riot Games, that is the REASON I'm putting time and effort into this. Obviously you have never experience passion for anything in your lifetime.
Hμghes (EUW)
: Well cant do anything if #freeSpeech is banned and also rito discriminates against #WhitePower
Its just kind of sad since we, the players who made Riot Games, are being treated like this. They didn't even post an apology statement, nothing. Just an apology would be enough. If they apologized, I would have been dropped this. But instead, Daniel Klein is just posting on Twitter on how right he is all day without a word from Riot.
: ***
Its people like you who haven't done anything in life telling other people to do something with theirs. I can show you a PLETHORA of accomplishments i have achieved. I hope you can do the same and thats if you agree on showing me what you've done.
Rioter Comments
Show more

StillHittinLicks

Level 178 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion