: 2 Week Suspension for my Name
Update: Ban was an error, they have unbanned the account and I have renamed the summoner name. All is well and it won't affect my honor. Thanks for the listening to the gripe.
damabevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=StompEmlnTheNuts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:18:54.461+0000) > > Look, you having been banned "70+" times permanently doesn't make you some expert on how Riot dishes out all their punishment. you trying to be some super sleuth here "aha hes lying he had a 10 game chat an not a 5 game!" doesn't even prove or disprove anything as it isn't even the point. Heres the deal, I got a chat ban last year and if you want to believe I've had two chat bans, fine I really don't care. I've played since the Beta and lets pretend Ive had 2 chat bans like youre all up in here trying to say. I got a 2 week account ban for a summoner name...not even in game behavior...a summoner name I had since Season 1. I provided the screenshot of the ticket as proof that that is what I got the ban for. Now, it is up to you if you want to go around screaming liar like it means something. It doesn't. Their system is trash and I'm not gonna stop saying it. Punishments generally follow a basic escalation path: First Offense: 10 Game Chat Restriction Second Offense: 25 Game Chat Restriction Third Offense: Two Week Suspension Fourth Offense: Permanent Suspension However, it is possible to skip to a Two Week or Permanent suspension based on the severity of the behavior in the game. Excessive negative behavior can result in a Two-Week or Permanent suspension at any time without having a chat restriction on the account. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ- now stop replying with more bullshit lies.
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:20:14.614+0000) > > Punishments generally follow a basic escalation path: > > First Offense: 10 Game Chat Restriction > Second Offense: 25 Game Chat Restriction > Third Offense: Two Week Suspension > Fourth Offense: Permanent Suspension > > However, it is possible to skip to a Two Week or Permanent suspension based on the severity of the behavior in the game. Excessive negative behavior can result in a Two-Week or Permanent suspension at any time without having a chat restriction on the account. > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ- > > now stop replying with more bullshit lies. Again, idiot, you don't even read what I said. I posted a picture showing what I got punished for. Fine ignore it just because Riot tells you this is how they punish people. Ignore evidence that might suggest otherwise. Be my guest, it's your problem not mine.
damabevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=StompEmlnTheNuts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:11:46.971+0000) > > Sounds like you have a reputation. I might have taken screenshots of the chat ban so I'm actually going to go look and show you it. there is no "reputation" or any other bullshit you might come up with, the automated system works the same for every account.
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:14:02.072+0000) > > there is no "reputation" or any other bullshit you might come up with, the automated system works the same for every account. Look, you having been banned "70+" times permanently doesn't make you some expert on how Riot dishes out all their punishment. you trying to be some super sleuth here "aha hes lying he had a 10 game chat an not a 5 game!" doesn't even prove or disprove anything as it isn't even the point. Heres the deal, I got a chat ban last year and if you want to believe I've had two chat bans, fine I really don't care. I've played since the Beta and lets pretend Ive had 2 chat bans like youre all up in here trying to say. I got a 2 week account ban for a summoner name...not even in game behavior...a summoner name I had since Season 1. I provided the screenshot of the ticket as proof that that is what I got the ban for. Now, it is up to you if you want to go around screaming liar like it means something. It doesn't. Their system is trash and I'm not gonna stop saying it.
damabevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=StompEmlnTheNuts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:08:48.704+0000) > > 5 game chat ban last year took me until Octobor of this year to get Honor 2 again. Then this. Call me a liar IDC, I know how it went down and I'm not here to fight it, I'm here to tell Riot how wrong I think it is. This isn't between you and me. you're a liar, in all my 70+ permabans i've not once been chat restricted for less than 10 games, it's always the same process that i told you in my previous comment > [{quoted}](name=StompEmlnTheNuts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:09:48.826+0000) > > I also think you're missing the point. I got a 2 week suspension for a summoner name I've had since Season 1. This punishment system is a joke. i also believe this to be a lie since i've had straight up racist names and all i've gotten was a free name change
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:10:36.352+0000) > > you're a liar, in all my 70+ permabans i've not once been chat restricted for less than 10 games Sounds like you have a reputation. I might have taken screenshots of the chat ban so I'm actually going to go look and show you it.
damabevi (EUW)
: >(5 game chat ban last December) this is a lie because riot punishments go as follow: 10 game chat restriction>15 game chat restriction>14day ban>permanent ban.
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:07:08.593+0000) > > this is a lie because riot punishments go as follow: 10 game chat restriction>15 game chat restriction>14day ban>permanent ban. I also think you're missing the point. I got a 2 week suspension for a summoner name I've had since Season 1. This punishment system is a joke.
damabevi (EUW)
: >(5 game chat ban last December) this is a lie because riot punishments go as follow: 10 game chat restriction>15 game chat restriction>14day ban>permanent ban.
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-04T20:07:08.593+0000) > > this is a lie because riot punishments go as follow: 10 game chat restriction>15 game chat restriction>14day ban>permanent ban. 5 game chat ban last year took me until Octobor of this year to get Honor 2 again. Then this. Call me a liar IDC, I know how it went down and I'm not here to fight it, I'm here to tell Riot how wrong I think it is. This isn't between you and me.
: 2 Week Suspension for my Name
Again, I'm not starting a debate. I'm just really disappointed. I've been a loyal Riot customer for awhile. I've spent an obscene amount of money that would likely make me sick if I saw the total over the years. I'm just absolutely confused by Riot's motive here. Are they trying to turn away valued customers with no behavioral issues? I've never considered the money I spent on this game until now and quite frankly I'm not sure I can stomach spending anymore. I can live without League, but to be turned away like this? Ew.
: 2 Week Suspension for my Name
Some context: Do I believe the name was inappropriate? Yes, it was a debatable name but if they found it inappropriate and wanted me to change it I was happy to. My issue is I've had that name since Season 1 and I've never had behavioral issues outside of a 5 game chat ban last year. I disagree with the level of punishment not with them thinking my name is inappropriate.
Jamaree (NA)
: What does the ticket say btw, because your name doesn't seem that bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjPwopN1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T19:43:45.361+0000) > > What does the ticket say btw, because your name doesn't seem that bad. I chopped off the Riot employee's name and signature as I'm not calling anyone out. I'm sure this is a garbage policy within Riot. Notice, I also have no other tickets about any kind of action against my account. My last ticket was in 2011 about a rune purchase error, after that this popped up after I couldn't log in: https://imgur.com/a/Bz4ftOw
Rioter Comments
: 500k viewers for worlds is a FAIL last year was 1.2 MILLION
This could've been kept to a tweet, but something tells me there isn't attention to be had for you on twitter.
: A game where your team ffs a losing game successfully at 15 mins feels better than winning.
It wouldn't be so bad if half of you kids weren't ride or die trying to win or lose in 15 minutes. That is what gets really annoying. Force me to determine whether a game is worth playing 15 minutes in because you simply can't play any other way. Get these kids out of ranked.
: normal games are for practice, right?
Every mode should be toxicity free.
: Whenever I go on twitch and I see Fortnite being in the most viewed game..
I mean people can like what they want. Popularity only means a lot of people like to play that game. Doesn't mean its good, doesn't mean you should, doesn't mean its the greatest video game ever and you should take sh*t from Fortnite players. If you thought League was also going to be the most popular game forever, well, that is very shortsighted. It's just the way things unfold. I personally don't enjoy Fortnite but I will not deny anyone else liking it.
: Honor System still messed up?
I got a 5 game chat ban last December. No other bans or warnings for behavior in 7 seasons before that. None since. I'm still at Honor 0 check point 2 of 3 and its 6 months later. There are deep issues with this system when I can still be punished for a game or two of competitive chat logs 6 months later.
: With tracking knife gone, let's give the remaining smites 1 ward
This game is really already overwarded. It's hard to find the point of fog of war at this point when there are so many ward available.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=StompEmlnTheNuts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZixF3gFR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-23T18:01:36.416+0000) > > Or they made a split second decision because they were worried a flaw was about to completely ruin a game mode they just shoveled a ton of money into... And the problem with this is?
> [{quoted}](name=Doc Robot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZixF3gFR,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-23T18:04:16.083+0000) > > And the problem with this is? Riot can't be about that money but bad at it? Kinda the point of the juxtaposition of what I'm saying...
: Yeah, because Riot is just swimming in money when the game isn't even available to play, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Doc Robot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZixF3gFR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-23T18:00:32.879+0000) > > Yeah, because Riot is just swimming in money when the game isn't even available to play, right? Or they made a split second decision because they were worried a flaw was about to completely ruin a game mode they just shoveled a ton of money into...
Rioter Comments
: The "Emergency"
Can't wait to get a loss for a win! I'm so excited! Thanks for the emergency Clash fix! Didn't even realize that was going on...
: All this emergency shut down of servers for removing ppl under lvl 30 from Clash? Really?! >:-o
: Emergency mainteance??
Riot: Sorry my guy, the store was preventing people from spending money so we had to hit the emergency shut off button while we figure out $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Rockman (NA)
: The new storyline is going to be SKT coming back into force
Lol if Faker goes abroad, he has all the evidence not to and would be the dumbest decision of his competitive career. As a professional decision, I'm sure he would easily be the richest player in e-sports history for a long time if he did. It's tough to say what Faker's motives will be, but here are some tangibles: 1. He likes being home in Korea 2. He has won 3 world championships, probably will not win another (statistically) 3. His roster choices have been questionable and he should consider giving up the ability to choose his teammates 4. He already is the richest player in LoL Really, from his tangibles, its going to come down to competitiveness vs. money. When Korean players go to China, NA, EU, SA/BR/anywhere there is a clear decline. If Faker goes to China, he can have lunch with Imp everyday and share their stories of "the good 'ol days". He has no competitive future outside of Korea. However, China loves their sports icons, which includes gaming, so I'm sure he could demand a salary that no one in competitive video gaming has ever heard of. So, it will be interesting seeing what Faker is motivated by. He is 21, so he is still young enough to be competitive, but there is only so much stress of responsibility that he can absorb before he says enough is enough and just outright retires. If I'm SKT, I try to take the decision out of his hands by throwing a truck of cash at him and hiring multiple coaches to handle the roster and meta picks.
: What SSG skins you think we'll get?
I have no idea. They literally won hours ago and the skins take almost a year to come out. Anyone's guess is as good as mine at this point.
: The scary fact about Zoe being an aspect is that........
I highly doubt Riot going with the Void like that...considering Blizzard is doing the same thing with WoW. I guess Void Lords are taking over mmo games lol.
: draven with DD is tankier than a j4 with visage deadmans and randuins
Because then you realize, oh yea he's Draven and cc and team pounce on that immobile stonefooted fool.
IPERFECTO (EUW)
: My dear friend, it's not just "game" for him.It's his work and life. And I can trully understand his frustration. And i pretty sure he blames noone but himself for this lose,even though it wasn't his only fault. And if you're happy for someone's failure...well...i wouldn't like to have you in my own environment(and thank god i won't).
If you truly understand his frustration then you understand he'll get over it. Also, no one is happy Faker failed. A lot of people are happy someone new won, or that he lost (someone new wins). Mutually exclusive feelings. No one wants to see Faker suffer and be embarrassed, which to me would be failure. Losing in the championship with a weaker Korean team after having a pretty shaky LCK? That is not failure, that is overachieving. SKT really flubbed in worlds this year and it was evident outside of just the final. They struggled against the Misfits and RNG before getting to the Finals. I know Faker fanboys feel like they know him and want to send a bunch of well wishes and "dont blame yourself!" however, come on. Let Faker go through his emotions, he literally just lost, and I'm sure he's smart enough to realize that winning 4+ LoL championships is probably a ridiculous feat even for him. Will he ever compete for a championship again? My feelings are no, but he is no failure. Dude accomplished more than anyone else in competitive LoL. He will get past this and move on with his life. All he has to do is look at other sports figures and see that life does exist after the competition. However, I believe Faker to be a smart guy so he doesn't need to hear this from me or you. He has some good people around him coaching and guiding him.
: Lee Sin was never even a competitive pick at all this year's Worlds, especially the Finals
That's still 4 more picks than a slew of others. I don't think we need to worry about Lee Sin. Junglers this worlds were tanky CC bots which Lee will never fill, unless you're advocating a role change for him.... Your complaint is with the meta, not with the Singa.
: He is just an overrated player with a bunch of silvers fangirling over him.Glad someone finnaly beat him
Everyone, and I mean everyone, is "overrated" through the test of time. All of our leaders in sports, science, art, and politics get eclipsed eventually by young and uprising talent in those fields. It happens all throughout history. Very few instances get to stand the test of time. The general rule for anyone analyzing the past towards the future should just assume a line of progression.
Blitz100 (NA)
: A Short Open Letter to Faker
I don't know why anyone thinks Faker is going into some sort of self blame depression. He is a three time champion. He set the bar, professionally, in this game. I'm sure he has some emotions going through him still about the game, but come on. Faker is a smart dude and understands that, more than physical sports, competitive gaming cycles are shorter. I'm sure he considers himself lucky enough to be able to year in year out be in this position. I don't think Faker is Piglet, is the jist of what I'm saying.
: on a serious note better you are not exposed to dating women. if you date just about all types, you'll be bored of them if your intention is really to waste the time to persuade such thing it's really not a difficult task we're modern people living in a modern time. when you get bored of them, you'll be tilted in league, and in relationship. a lose lose situation with nothing to gain. find a better interest
> [{quoted}](name=Thera Tears,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xBP9mA6B,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-02-02T06:37:55.678+0000) > > on a serious note better you are not exposed to dating women. > if you date just about all types, you'll be bored of them > if your intention is really to waste the time to persuade such thing it's really not a difficult task > we're modern people living in a modern time. > > > when you get bored of them, you'll be tilted in league, and in relationship. > a lose lose situation with nothing to gain. This reads like Chinese to me. What??? Date whoever you want, whenever you want. "Bored of a type of person." Sounds like you are a megolomaniac my friend. PS: You're not that great and your type is pretty "boring" as well.
: I'm probably never gonna get a GF...
Well, maybe you should stop "looking," focus on your own goals and dreams, and it'll just happen. In my experience, the relationships i was looking for were the worst ones.
: Who is CLG Bunso?
Well bunso is kind of like younger brother in tagolog, might be Xmithie since he is Pinoy?
: I'm an OLD GDER
I was born in 2015 so eat shit.

StompEmlnTheNuts

Level 32 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion