: Season 2019: A New Journey - Unlisted on youtube + League of legends anime
No one is threatening to kill each other. There are no hurt feelings. There are no trolling. There is no intent feeding. People are supporting each other. Being friendly. Trying their hardest, and even having fun. This isn't the league I know, I don't recognize this as LoL.
Rioter Comments
: Honestly, i miss being able to bruise and tank for my team...
It doesn't matter if she's ahead. You shouldn't be able to 4 v 1 and NEARLY win. She had a shield going every 3 seconds. She soaked up 3 life's worth of damage because of her inability to be balanced. Because she is balanced around animation canceling (which is bull shit)
: Twisted Treeline META Discussion & Questions on 3v3
Sent you a request. I love doing Twisted Treeline, and sometimes, that's all I want to play. I wouldn't call me the top expert, but I've played enough of this to know all the ins and outs, from the good to the bad, to what you can do and to counter it. Added you. We can chat in the client if you like. I'm around gold/plat in level.
: Honestly, i miss being able to bruise and tank for my team...
Riven is tanky AF. Just had a game where Riven took 4 or 5 of us on at a time. Her shields are HUGE.
droov (EUW)
: a reason for an unreasonable ban
It's stuff like this that makes me wary of buying RP.
Saelon (NA)
: Weird bug with Prestige Bloodmoon Aatrox Chroma in shop says I need to pay 10x normal amount
: Because it often times _over_ sexualizes women. This isn't always too awful, but it happens so frequently, or used to (women in league designed way back when, like Janna). A lot of people _want_ more guys to be like Slyas.
> [{quoted}](name=Happy Love Pile,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6hdpimn,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-09T07:39:44.816+0000) > > Because it often times _over_ sexualizes women. This isn't always too awful, but it happens so frequently, or used to (women in league designed way back when, like Janna). A lot of people _want_ more guys to be like Slyas. I think what most people want is a little balance, a little equal treatment. If you're gonna oversexualize the guys then oversexualize the woman too. If you're gonna shove champions like Sylas, Garen, Kayn, Darius, and Zac down our throats then why can't the same done be for women? Not saying we need to be hostile towards Riot, but some answers would be nice. Why is it ok for men to have their shirts off and those who like men's bodies to get fan service, but lesbian and heterosexual guys can't get some love?| Is Riot anti-lesbian? Or are they just pro Taric-bods so much that they are blinded by their abs-session? And yes, despite all the puns and jokes, I'm still serious, and I'm still calling people out. :P I just want to be light hearted and jovial while being marginalized and ignored.
: > chained in a dungeon for 15 years > never stop looking like a supermodel ready for a photo shoot > people who complained about Kai'Sa coming out of the Void in a similar fashion nowhere to be found
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6hdpimn,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-09T07:11:49.261+0000) > > > chained in a dungeon for 15 years > > never stop looking like a supermodel ready for a photo shoot > > people who complained about Kai'Sa coming out of the Void in a similar fashion nowhere to be found Exactly why I posted this!
Dynikus (NA)
: >testosteroni and cheese {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6hdpimn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-09T05:34:31.902+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Thank you for appreciating the joke. :D
Rioter Comments
: Playing jungle is frustrating, that's true...
What's awesome is being everyone's scape goat. They lost their lane? Your fault. The enemy jungler ganked them when they overextended? Your fault. They couldn't cs? Your fault. They died while you were helping another lane? Your fault. They didn't achieve x goal? Your fault. Some calamity happened to them? Your fault. So many god damn Iron and Bronze minded people are ready to blame someone else for their short comings instead of realize what they did or contributed too. Obviously this isn't taking into account that junglers do sometimes make mistakes and sometimes bad things go down we could prevent. But when all 3 lanes lose there isn't much you can do besides patch the holes and do your best. It makes it infinitely harder when people take time to bitch and type manifesto's instead of concentrating on the game.
: i miss big boobie akali
I knew it. My well thought out, polite post was removed, but no one else's was. Classic Riot.
: You know why Rek Sai is terrible at taking objectives?
Much like Rek'sai (and Joker from Persona 5) I never saw it coming.
: Lissandra in twisted treeline. So unbalanced.
Honestly not that hard to deal with. You've obviously never played Anivia with a decent team team to protect her. XD Best way to deal with her is just play someone who can get access to her. She has some invincibility but she has to choose between protecting herself or CCing a priority target. You can CC her with yours if you can catch her, or if you want you can kite if she tries to CC herself and just back away from her damage, you don't really want to be staying there when she does her ULT.
Wuks (NA)
: My apology to the Asian community
So are just all comments being taken down? You can't talk about the situation at all? Cause I made a comment and it was removed. It wasn't even toxic and they took away the post. It pertains to League so its very odd we can't talk about the situation. It's not political, its about the very game itself.
CàSPèR (EUW)
: Neeko is EZ
2/10 Loud annoying noises aren't entertaining, just brash.
Rioter Comments
: Leaverbuster for like the 10nth time, because riot can't fix a client bug for months.
Have a huge fucking problem with this. Contact support. It's Riot's fault, and it made me stop spending all my money at their cash shop. So they are paying for it harder than they think. It might be a firewall problem. I was told to remove each instance of LoL-permissions in the fire wall, then make a custom one. It can adjust from patch to patch, you might need to do it for every single patch. But so far I've done it and I've been able to connect to a whole 3 games without being Leave-bustered. Still not spending money on RP because Riot hasn't apologized to me, but at least I can play the game again. Try that/Contact support. Don't let their mistake/terrible choices stop you from playing a game you like.
: This makes me kinda disappointed about what Neeko could have been
God damn is she broken AF but her personality/lore/ect... sucks. "Hur dur I am dumb foreigner hyper genki girl with annoying accent with forced SJW agenda BS" (Disclosure: Since we live in a highly offended culture at the moment I am not saying all foreigners are dumb, or that I enjoy dumb foreigner tropes. I am saying that Riot instead of thinking of a cool theme has (in my opinion) made her sorta this dumb tourist. Sure it plays into her being well... a dumb tourist but with millions of possibilities for making a character, it seems a bit shitty of Riot to use stereo types like these. To note I don't care that she is pansexual (as she has some VO lines that make me think she's more than just a lesbian, and it would be better for the character overall if she wasn't just a lesbian) and that my gripes with her terrible design are in no way hating on anyone from that group. Honestly it sucks having to edit in stuff like this to make sure people aren't hyper offended in this day and age when people should assume that given a stance people should be more tolerant than not, but what can ya do? God this edit got long.) Her kit is fun, it's not overly complicated, and god damn was it just fun to play her. Just imagine if they had reworked her into something more fun lore/personality wise. A cool chamelon character that was about trickery, a rouge, something that could have played off the cool tricks and CC she has, something that could have played off clones and slippery nature. Someone with style, someone with a cool story. Instead we get anime e-grill 5,000 with an annoying voice. T_T makes my ears bleed. Is there anyway to disable champions (just one hopefully) from speaking in the client? If so I'll buy a skin to whoever helps me. Really freaking hate her voice. It grates the ears. But either way if I can 11/0 every game I'll play her regardless of annoyance. XD (though it will suck when Riot reigns her in since I don't play a lot of champs that take advantage of their insane damage meta right now.)
: Anyone else getting the mission for Neeko?
I'd settle for being able to load a game without a bug splat or total break down of client. Of course Riot is an Indie company who can't afford to fix any of their shit. But it still sucks that I can't play. XD
SEKAI (OCE)
: The only reason NA made it that far was because they got the lucky roll and their opponents were mostly all nameless nobodies. That was also why NA got pubstomped by EU in the end because as weird as it sounds, NA was unprepared from being fed a completely wrong impression of the skill level of 2018 Worlds up to that point. I'd take them off the list from "outperformed by NA, EU, and China".
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4ni9dbNW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-03T10:04:23.394+0000) > > The only reason NA made it that far was because they got the lucky roll and their opponents were mostly all nameless nobodies. That was also why NA got pubstomped by EU in the end because as weird as it sounds, NA was unprepared from being fed a completely wrong impression of the skill level of 2018 Worlds up to that point. > > I'd take them off the list from "outperformed by NA, EU, and China". Are you SERIOUS? LoL. C9 got put in the group of death. Both C9 and Vitality played hard and earned their spot. Despite Vitality losing by just a hair and C9 over-reap-thinking themselves to a 0-3 loss both teams played hard and deserve some respect.
Rioter Comments
PepijndM (EUW)
: Probably one of Varus' personalities. Neeko is also a lesbian genderfluid. *sigh*
> [{quoted}](name=PepijndM,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLxavEXW,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-12-01T12:50:50.168+0000) > > Probably one of Varus' personalities. Neeko is also a lesbian genderfluid. *sigh* Neeko is a mess of hot trash. More annoying than Zoe ever was, lol.
Rioter Comments
: Adopt a silver?
I'm a jungler. Gold/Plat in skill. I added you. Just message me sometime and I'll help ya out.
: Possible new game mode? Please check it out.
Games made for 2 sides. Riot talked about this a long time ago with 3 teams and what not. Many other people have also suggested things just like that with similar maps. Can't happen because of how their tech works.
Cetri (NA)
: Ah, you ignored the ones where she says she finds dudes unattractive, calls women beautiful, and even asks Shyvana out to lunch. Okay, then.
> [{quoted}](name=Cetri,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=04znAA6o,comment-id=00000003000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T06:30:47.315+0000) > > Ah, you ignored the ones where she says she finds dudes unattractive, calls women beautiful, and even asks Shyvana out to lunch. Okay, then. You ignored several lines where she expresses her interest for men. Also asking someone out to lunch means dating? Hardly, it means she wants to consume food. More than likely she is interested in watching a dragon eat. Also wanting to screw a DRAGON makes her a furry, not a lesbian even if she was interested.
Cetri (NA)
: ... Her lines aren't vague in the slightest my guy. As an actual lesbian, trust me, I know how we act. She's one of us.
> [{quoted}](name=Cetri,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=04znAA6o,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2018-11-22T02:24:06.985+0000) > > ... Her lines aren't vague in the slightest my guy. As an actual lesbian, trust me, I know how we act. She's one of us. Relistened to all her lines. She's hetero (or perhaps pansexual). Anyone saying otherwise is delusional.
: Well, there's a difference here. Neeko was released as a lesbian unlike the overwatch characters whose sexuality remains a mystery until Blizzard actually reveals it. Neeko was never, in her brief lifetime as a champion been considered anything BUT a lesbian so no one has an excuse for being upset here.
> [{quoted}](name=Malicious Metal,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=04znAA6o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T03:53:01.766+0000) > > Well, there's a difference here. > Neeko was released as a lesbian unlike the overwatch characters whose sexuality remains a mystery until Blizzard actually reveals it. > > Neeko was never, in her brief lifetime as a champion been considered anything BUT a lesbian so no one has an excuse for being upset here. Funny, her lines don't reveal her as a lesbian. In fact only the writer "saying" she is would lead you to think that. Unless that guy gets final say I think Neeko is more straight than anything. You could make an argument that she might be pansexual, but that's about it. That is unless the writer gets the 100% word of god and gets to choose what she is despite vague voice lines (That tend to show her liking men more than anything).
: Neeko is openly gay for a reason. You're just not used to it.
Just let the LGBT community have their poorly designed character, it won't hurt anything. Just because it's a cash grab and pandering doesn't mean they shouldn't get to have their fun.
Chewedon (OCE)
: I disagree. The western team played very well this year. Past year, they really looked like punching bags for the Asian teams. In the past, whenever I see Rekkles lose, it would be a bad flash forward or hastily over committing. This year, he was played very well. Stuck to his support like glue, no cocky overstepping, steady, confident and consistent. All the other Fnatic players did extremely well also. What caught my attention was start of the grand final matches against IG, I noticed on all of the Fnatic player's faces were dark, baggy eyes especially Caps. It appears as if they didn't get enough sleep. Perhaps the pressure finally got to them the night before the finals. Either way, this year the western team definitely didn't feel like punching bags. Rekkles should be proud of his quality playing he demonstrated this year. I can't help but feel you have a trace of hope towards Fnatic for getting to the finals but now only posting this discussion after the results are set in stone, to express your resentment for their supposed betrayal of not winning the grand final :D This year's result has been rather interesting. All the pure Korean and Chinese teams lost in a surprising turn of events to the western teams. Then IG, a hybrid team of Korean and Chinese players, saved the day. Like the spirits of two bitter enemies putting aside their differences to pass on their blessing and hope into an embodiment of their reincarnation that is Invictus Gaming. Poetic wouldn't you say?
> [{quoted}](name=Chewedon,realm=OCE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WcpVRlo4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-11T16:39:22.985+0000) > > I disagree. The western team played very well this year. Past year, they really looked like punching bags for the Asian teams. > > In the past, whenever I see Rekkles lose, it would be a bad flash forward or hastily over committing. This year, he was played very well. Stuck to his support like glue, no cocky overstepping, steady, confident and consistent. All the other Fnatic players did extremely well also. > > What caught my attention was start of the grand final matches against IG, I noticed on all of the Fnatic player's faces were dark, baggy eyes especially Caps. It appears as if they didn't get enough sleep. Perhaps the pressure finally got to them the night before the finals. > > Either way, this year the western team definitely didn't feel like punching bags. Rekkles should be proud of his quality playing he demonstrated this year. > > I can't help but feel you have a trace of hope towards Fnatic for getting to the finals but now only posting this discussion after the results are set in stone, to express your resentment for their supposed betrayal of not winning the grand final :D > > This year's result has been rather interesting. > > All the pure Korean and Chinese teams lost in a surprising turn of events to the western teams. Then IG, a hybrid team of Korean and Chinese players, saved the day. Like the spirits of two bitter enemies putting aside their differences to pass on their blessing and hope into an embodiment of their reincarnation that is Invictus Gaming. > > Poetic wouldn't you say? I don't dislike Caps, but other than him I don't like Fnatic. Additionally I dislike Rekkles, he has terrible sportsmanship and attitude and his self entitled baby bull shit makes me further hate him. In addition Cloud 9 was just straight up better than them. They got through because the better team choked. They weren't meant to beat Cloud 9, and because of that the Finals were grossly mismatched. Which lead to my topic of Rekkles being laughably bad against IG.
Stupafly (NA)
: Neeko's Sexual Preference is Irrelevant.
I haven't heard any evidence she's gay. Unless she goes "I'm gay and I'm looking for some va-jay-jay" or something similar than it's just "suggestive". But if she actually says that, then it's pretty odd and SJW-ish cause it's out of place to put it in the game.
: There's zero context offered as to why they were fired. Don't go raising your pitchforks when we don't even know the full story. For all we know there could have been valid issues with the employee that resulted in them losing their job, but of course those aren't things they'll just disclose themselves when they have a negative view of the company.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KxAJ1Ev7,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-14T23:30:57.704+0000) > > There's zero context offered as to why they were fired. Don't go raising your pitchforks when we don't even know the full story. For all we know there could have been valid issues with the employee that resulted in them losing their job, but of course those aren't things they'll just disclose themselves when they have a negative view of the company. Exactly this. Honestly if they were fired I expect Riot had a decent reason. Then again Riot does a lot of shit that fucks us over. In the end it could be anybody. Riot is becoming a very Whale-seeking Cash Shop grab company that balances around pro play and makes the game damage heavy. On the other hand they do have decent customer service that usually does a great job. So sorta split on this. I'll assume Riot was in the right since it was a female and they tend to lie about things more often than not to get ahead, using their gender and what not.
Rioter Comments
Ifneth (NA)
: Thank You Fnatic
Fnatic played like crap. The only reason they even got that far is because C9 literally didn't even play them in Semi's. Had C9 actually done HALF of what they did in the group stage C9 could have at least given IG a match. As it stands Fnatic being the weaker team didn't get eliminated so we got this 3-0 Worlds. But at least they had the management insight not to outdraft/overthink like C9 did so they do get the credit of the win.
: I think we should give C9 some credit
They do it every year. They lose to teams that are worse than them because they outdraft/think themselves. They already had counter picks to the top meta picks and didn't use them. They knew how to shut them down, and instead did the exact opposite thinking it wouldn't end up with failure. I love my team, but they are goofy mother--truckers that don't think in big matches.
: Just. Ban. Viktor. It is such a simple solution and guess what? It would have worked! You get five bans and you're wasting them on useless shit anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=AXayahAccount,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=PEExa65w,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-28T20:28:00.041+0000) > > Just. Ban. Viktor. It is such a simple solution and guess what? It would have worked! You get five bans and you're wasting them on useless shit anyways. One of my gripes. This happens every year. This is what my post is about. But instead of READING my post people will down vote it and not actually read the point I'm making. I said they were proud. I pointed out the rookies. They had a rough year, and they still managed to make it from 10th place in NA to TOP 4 IN WORLDS. They deserve respect, they deserve praise, they deserve some rest and relaxation. They battled hard and they tried. BUT BUT BUT They are NOT immune to criticism. If people PROPERLY read my post they would realize that I am disappointed in the SAME MISTAKES. Despite having 3 rookies they have 2-3 non-rookies on their squad AND one of the best DRAFTING coache in the WORLD. From such a talented coach and team you get these choke-games that make no fucking sense. They had huge troubles with SKT's Galio in 2016, in 2017 I think it was Cho or Sion they had trouble with (I can't recall, the games weren't really memorable) and this year its Fanatic and Viktor. They tunnel vision on NOT banning this problem champion. They got screwed by it 3 times in a row. 1 Time is more than acceptable. You got trounced, you couldn't see it coming, you got next ban phase. 2 Times is a bit odd, but you counter picked it at least, and even though it didn't help you win it was a worthy try. (I guess) 3 Times, seriously? You let it go three times. It's frustrating. They are talented, they have charisma, they work hard, they are respectful, they cosplay pizza girls, they do so much right. But the two big things that really screwed them over is their Draft (which is their strong point when they aren't forgetting to THINK) and their inability to use Ekko. Literally every time they use Ekko Jensen or Licorice never fucking ulted. You know how embarrassing that was to see them have no mana or not having the awareness to ult? Sure some of those ults were blocked by CC, or insane burst. But seriously, they could at least try to press R, lol. Anyways getting side tracked. C9 is the reason I got into Esports, they have been and always will be my team. That doesn't give them a free pass from CRITICISM. At the end of the day they need to rest up, and rejuvenate so they can actually earn a championship spot in spring or summer. I'm not gonna accept them 0-3 chocking again. They're to good for that. So unless they are getting paid to throw, that shit shouldn't happen. I accept better of them because I know they are that damn good. You see me "Being an asshole cause I'm upset". Well yeah, anyone should be upset after seeing that performance, and hopefully C9 know exactly how stupid they were being. That being said I want them to erase this mistake and move on from it. I know they can do it, they just need to stop chocking now in draft and in game when it comes to big tournies.
: Let's all pray and hope that Fnatic will win the world championship and lift the Summoner cup
I hope Rekkless get's a medium sized Fry when he ordered a Large fry. He's the EU version of Double Lift and not someone worthy or praise.
Rioter Comments
: Send Cloud9 Your Worlds Energy!
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
: Did you look at the patch notes betore or after 2:30?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxrREyI4,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-10-24T21:55:35.024+0000) > > Did you look at the patch notes betore or after 2:30? Never let Riot forget. Were never getting an apology, never let them live it down.
: Ah the metric system. You yanks have it hard with your imperial system
> [{quoted}](name=BrendoRockLee,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X4s2p4pl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-16T03:58:50.142+0000) > > Ah the metric system. You yanks have it hard with your imperial system Yes, ruling the world is truly hard. Being the best does mean getting shot at.
: Looking for comp team Gold player can play top mid or jg
I play jungle. Add me if you wish to talk.
: > [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Es4ZPEpE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-05T22:57:17.623+0000)Did you go in for your interview before 2:30? Asking for a friend. I'd prefer not to make that the discussion point here, as it is simply there to preface my familiarity with the people at the company. This is a topic that's rather important to me, as a member of the *League* community, a member of the board community, and a friend to several Riot employees who can, from those vantage points, see the impact that the way we engage has on future conversations. I understand the reference you're making, obviously, and I think it's a good example of a communication gap that Riot could have definitely done better with, but was significantly worsened by a community response that did not attempt to understand, or forgive, or discuss, but rather one that was inclined to be aggressive and confrontational from the start.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Es4ZPEpE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-05T22:59:41.949+0000) > > I'd prefer not to make that the discussion point here, as it is simply there to preface my familiarity with the people at the company. This is a topic that's rather important to me, as a member of the *League* community, a member of the board community, and a friend to several Riot employees who can, from those vantage points, see the impact that the way we engage has on future conversations. > > I understand the reference you're making, obviously, and I think it's a good example of a communication gap that Riot could have definitely done better with, but was significantly worsened by a community response that did not attempt to understand, or forgive, or discuss, but rather one that was inclined to be aggressive and confrontational from the start. People are not going to forget this anytime soon. Especially cause we were NEVER apologized too. They quelled the rage with the firing of Klein, but the most important thing (an apology) was never given. My trust is broke with Riot, I don't know if they even give a shit about their player base anymore.
: For those of you who don't get it, you're probably too young to understand. It has to do with a nice little girl sitting on a couch with 5 kind men of likely African descent standing above her, almost as if they are taking care of her.
> [{quoted}](name=FailureOfAPerson,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=vAENVvZy,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-06T02:10:17.680+0000) > > For those of you who don't get it, you're probably too young to understand. > > It has to do with a nice little girl sitting on a couch with 5 kind men of likely African descent standing above her, almost as if they are taking care of her. Oh they are taking care of her, REAL GOOD. Massaging her, in a special kind of way, to relieve stress. :P
: where's taric the gay?
> [{quoted}](name=Sandsexual,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=MRp9AAKz,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-10-05T19:36:05.565+0000) > > where's taric the gay? Seriously disappointed that he wasn't here. I was expecting him page 1. Must still be busy looking at the images.
: Dying seems to = inting these days
Ok. Dr. Platypus's teaching time! Let's help those who need to understand why people are saying "intentional" feeding over "dying". Simply put kiddos most of the shit that is done is intentional, there for using the word that matches your intent is more than fitting. Stupid reckless dives, contesting something you shouldn't, walking into an unwarded bush without thinking, trying to defend something that is clearly enemy favored, attacking an enemy during their major and minor windows of power. Depending on the situation it can go from small intentional deaths, to large intentional deaths. You as the player are playing with imperfect information, and not all deaths are intentional. However when you do things that are heavily favored for the enemy team, or have a risk (calculated or not) you are rolling the dice. Sure getting a kill is nice, but dying is so much worse. It puts you behind, you aren't getting experience, or gold, you aren't putting pressure on the map, and if they need you to defend an objective or group up, you aren't there, you have to wait to respawn. Were all playing with the very basics of knowledge of the game. Even those Bronze know that a turret does damage, and that an enemy can be in brush. Everyone knows that assassins burst people, and adc's if protected do tons of damage if they aren't taken care of. The more basic the information, the more people expect you to know what is considered common knowledge. So when you go ham trying to turret drive, or go aggressive for a kill and end up screwing your team over it makes the game that much harder on them, and it might feed/empower the enemy just enough to counter act those team mates who are doing good. Some things can't be helped, and in some situations it's bad luck or an enemy out playing you. This can include getting out rotated or someone placing a clever trap. You expect certain things out of certain positions and champions, and if a player subverts that expectation it can surprise people. Again bad luck isn't Inting either. Say you're in the jungle and someone blast cones over (that just spawned) and you get hit by one or two champs out of nowhere. There isn't Inting. What players need to learn is that this game is about risks, calculated to random dice throws. It depends on how smart you are and educated to realize just which one you're doing. People will get pissed when die to dumb shit, that is just a fact. No one is gonna think it was bad luck when they see a pattern (that you don't notice) and you die for it. Example they see mid-laner go into fog (to gank top/bot) or the jungler goes into the enemy jungle with no vision and dies when the enemy jungler pings for help. So yeah, I've been saying the same things and drilling them in so I think you get the picture. TLDR: People are probably noticing the things that are going to get you killed and are reasonably pissed off you aren't paying attention and adjusting your play to prevent a preventable death.
: They're pretty much the class that does something weird that isn't easily put into a class. like {{champion:27}} who's too squishy to be a tank, doesn't really behave like any of the mage classes in the game and doesn't really build like anyone, he just sort of has a thing and it works (depending on who you ask). The class doesn't really have one thing they do specifically and is pretty much just the "other" pile Riot has when they don't know where to put a champ. so in a way the "specialize" in their own unique play style.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Moon Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GE9vAZgR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-02T00:16:51.354+0000) > > They're pretty much the class that does something weird that isn't easily put into a class. like {{champion:27}} who's too squishy to be a tank, doesn't really behave like any of the mage classes in the game and doesn't really build like anyone, he just sort of has a thing and it works (depending on who you ask). The class doesn't really have one thing they do specifically and is pretty much just the "other" pile Riot has when they don't know where to put a champ. so in a way the "specialize" in their own unique play style. Singed is plenty tanky to be a tank. He is fast enough and tanky enough to be a huge problem unless you got enough damage to burst him. Additionally I think you and TC are confusing a few words and definitions, but it's all good. I know what you're "trying" to say. So it's all good.
: Champion Classes: Summarized
Specialist is terribly named. Not sure if it was you or Riot who did it, but Specialist would denote an area of expertise, a category they excel in. What you're talking about is a Jack of all Trades or a Generalist.
Show more

StonePlatypus

Level 155 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion